New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Green states clearly. "Yes. I did. The other chef were unavailable."

"Oooh, well, its very yummy mister green pony,"
    The little foal declared with much gusto.

The dust in her mane made him sneeze. "Oh this could be fun. Do you know any fire or food spells so we can trade equally?"

"Ah........no...not really,"
    The mare admittedly a little bashfully about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif's Cafe

Greif raises an eyebrow. "I dunno, Pizzazz sounds better than Phlox, I think. But why a piercing? And what sort of piercing? Ear, note, lip? I didn't think ponies really did piercings..."

Spin is watching Greif warily.

"Perhaps the Artist Formally Known as Purple?"
    Fox Trot offered as a joke.

2. - Top - End - #392
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Oh Sandy Shores, you cad, I knew you weren't so innocent as you acted," Gearstride grinned popping up behind Silverpine, draped over his back. "But don't mind us, have some cookies."

Tilly was like a deer caught in the headlights, too embarrassed to run away like she knew she should.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Aye, have some cookies." Silverpine deftly pushed the plate of warm, delicious, home-baked chocolate chip cookies between the two. Where words fail, chocolatey goodness might work.
    "I-it wasn't...w-we weren't...I-I wouldn't dream of..." The stallion sighed and held his head in his hooves, hiding his bright-red cheeks. At a loss for words and ideas to save this death spiral of a speed-date, he did the only thing he could think to do; take their advice and run with it.

The stallion silently moved a fresh cookie to a plate, and nudged it in front of Tilly before going back to fidgeting nervously with his forehooves.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #393
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "I-it wasn't...w-we weren't...I-I wouldn't dream of..." The stallion sighed and held his head in his hooves, hiding his bright-red cheeks. At a loss for words and ideas to save this death spiral of a speed-date, he did the only thing he could think to do; take their advice and run with it.

The stallion silently moved a fresh cookie to a plate, and nudged it in front of Tilly before going back to fidgeting nervously with his forehooves.

The mare just could not accept the cookie, there was just no way now. How could she possibly recover from making such a weirdo of herself? And then of course the words of the others that didn't make her feel better. "I...I'm sorry.." She shook her head this way and that.

4. - Top - End - #394
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Greif's Cafe

Greif raises an eyebrow. "I dunno, Pizzazz sounds better than Phlox, I think. But why a piercing? And what sort of piercing? Ear, note, lip? I didn't think ponies really did piercings..."

Spin is watching Greif warily.
    "Ear. I can't damaged my lips or nose with holes. They are my prettiest aspects." She pointed to her ear then her nose.

"Perhaps the Artist Formally Known as Purple?"
    Fox Trot offered as a joke.
    "It would work if I were leaving my given name. Though Purple Rain sounds interesting for some reason. But Pizzaaz is winning out."

"Ah........no...not really,"
    The mare admittedly a little bashfully about that.
    Grills gave Gwyn another squeeze. "It's fine. Umm.. maybe you should had a shower and lie down while Garion is asleep."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

5. - Top - End - #395
    Titan in the Playground

The mare just could not accept the cookie, there was just no way now. How could she possibly recover from making such a weirdo of herself? And then of course the words of the others that didn't make her feel better. "I...I'm sorry.." She shook her head this way and that.
    Sandy looked away, head bowed and ears splayed back. "I-it's not your fault or nothin'...was an accident..." he weakly offered. Done in by chocolate chip cookies; he wished he could say this was the oddest demise of a date he'd experienced, but there was still that one time with the whale. That...there just weren't any words to describe that day.

6. - Top - End - #396
    Troll in the Playground

"It would work if I were leaving my given name. Though Purple Rain sounds interesting for some reason. But Pizzaaz is winning out."-

"Purple Pepper and the Funky Bunch."

Grills gave Gwyn another squeeze. "It's fine. Umm.. maybe you should had a shower and lie down while Garion is asleep."

"Right, I've stolen much of your time,"
    She gave him a little lick on the muzzle. "Speaking of things, you making sure to take your medicine? You know, like not spitting it out at any opportune?"

Sandy looked away, head bowed and ears splayed back. "I-it's not your fault or nothin'...was an accident..." he weakly offered. Done in by chocolate chip cookies; he wished he could say this was the oddest demise of a date he'd experienced, but there was still that one time with the whale. That...there just weren't any words to describe that day.

"Not my fault? I dove to a chocolate crumb off your face isn't my fault? Are you....daft?" She age him a strange look. "I'm sorry....I wasted your time here." She frowned, pink cheeked and embarrassed as she quickly left.

7. - Top - End - #397
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"Ear. I can't damaged my lips or nose with holes. They are my prettiest aspects." She pointed to her ear then her nose.
    Greif's Cafe

Greif flashes a charming grin at the purple mare. "Oh, well I certainly have to agree with you there," the griffin croons suavely.

Spin facehooves. "Oh for the love of Luna..."
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

8. - Top - End - #398
    Titan in the Playground

"Not my fault? I dove to a chocolate crumb off your face isn't my fault? Are you....daft?" She age him a strange look. "I'm sorry....I wasted your time here." She frowned, pink cheeked and embarrassed as she quickly left.
    And so, just like last time, Sandy ended up face-down on the table, adding in a few repeated bonks for good measure. "Daggum it all...I thought that one were goin' alright. 'Til she pounced me t'get to that crumb, but goin' alright before that. Augh, 'It were just an accident', what was I thinking?!" He turned his head skyward, but alas, the clouds had no answer for the hapless stallion.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-08 at 10:42 AM.

9. - Top - End - #399
    Troll in the Playground

And so, just like last time, Sandy ended up face-down on the table, adding in a few repeated bonks for good measure. "Daggum it all...I thought that one were goin' alright. 'Til she pounced me t'get to that crumb, but goin' alright before that. Augh, 'It were just an accident', what was I thinking?!" He turned his head skyward, but alas, the clouds had no answer for the hapless stallion.
    Gearstride frowned and came up from behind him and gave him a fuzzy hug. "Its okay Sandy, that was just two, don't get so down. In the speed dating game, its kinds silly to get too sad just because one or two didn't work out, its a thing that happens."

10. - Top - End - #400
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Purple Pepper and the Funky Bunch."
    "For that I need a band."

Greif's Cafe

Greif flashes a charming grin at the purple mare. "Oh, well I certainly have to agree with you there," the griffin croons suavely.

Spin facehooves. "Oh for the love of Luna..."
    "Oh you. Another latte."

"Right, I've stolen much of your time,"
    She gave him a little lick on the muzzle. "Speaking of things, you making sure to take your medicine? You know, like not spitting it out at any opportune?"

The master chef squinted. "I'm not a little foal. I only spit out fire or terrible food."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #401
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"Oh you. Another latte."
    Greif's Cafe

Greif, still leaning against the bar, smirks. "Another latte? Sure, coming right up."

In one quick movement, the griffin leaps up, bats his wings once, and cuts a backflip over the bar. He lands behind the counter and starts fiddling with the various ingredients and appliances. "Anything else I can get for you?" he asks jovially.

Spin rolls her eyes. "Flyboy idiot showoff..."

12. - Top - End - #402
    Titan in the Playground

Gearstride frowned and came up from behind him and gave him a fuzzy hug. "Its okay Sandy, that was just two, don't get so down. In the speed dating game, its kinds silly to get too sad just because one or two didn't work out, its a thing that happens."
    Argh, hugs; the worst enemy of the pouting pony. Sandy cracked a smile and briefly return-hugged her forelegs. "Aye, y'got a point there. Shoot, we only need one of these t'turn out good, that'll mean more'n one bad date along th' way." He craned his neck to try and spot Night Jewel, as her advice seemed to be solid so far. Instead of, y'know, just spouting endless one-liners. "How was I doin' that time? Anythin' I should change up for th' next one?"

13. - Top - End - #403
    Dwarf in the Playground

Argh, hugs; the worst enemy of the pouting pony. Sandy cracked a smile and briefly return-hugged her forelegs. "Aye, y'got a point there. Shoot, we only need one of these t'turn out good, that'll mean more'n one bad date along th' way." He craned his neck to try and spot Night Jewel, as her advice seemed to be solid so far. Instead of, y'know, just spouting endless one-liners. "How was I doin' that time? Anythin' I should change up for th' next one?"
    "You were doing quite well, actually. You just need a pony who loves you for yourself, not the melted chocolate on your face." Night Jewel chuckled. "Anyway, I'll fetch the next one now."

Bachelorette #3 was a dark pegasus with glasses and a solemn expression. Her cutie mark was a quill pen. "Hello," she said. Her tone may not have been as lifeless as Sweetheart's, but it was rather cold.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

14. - Top - End - #404
    Troll in the Playground

Cloud-Spa

the little foal gobbled up her sandwich and rubbed her belly, she then hopped into the hot springs and doggy paddled towards Knack. 'Heya, heya, hiya how'ya doing?"

The master chef squinted. "I'm not a little foal. I only spit out fire or terrible food."

Gwynfillion-Apartment

"You fool me plenty my love,"
    She cheekily smirked and licked his cheek.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-09-08 at 11:22 PM.

15. - Top - End - #405
    Pixie in the Playground

Cloud-Spa

the little foal gobbled up her sandwich and rubbed her belly, she then hopped into the hot springs and doggy paddled towards Knack. 'Heya, heya, hiya how'ya doing?"
    Knack lifted her head out of the water, leaving the rest of her body still submersed.

"Relaaaaaaxed."

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

16. - Top - End - #406
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    Knack lifted her head out of the water, leaving the rest of her body still submersed.

"Relaaaaaaxed."
    Cloud flipped over and floated on her back, treading the water. "Ya knows, this is quite an interestin' turn of events...brother Spark is going to be so jealous....he's probably heading to your farm right now."

17. - Top - End - #407
    Pixie in the Playground

Cloud flipped over and floated on her back, treading the water. "Ya knows, this is quite an interestin' turn of events...brother Spark is going to be so jealous....he's probably heading to your farm right now."
    "Yeah. He'll probably flip when...."

She lost her joviality as her face dropped from happy to 'uhoh.

"The Hydra!!!"

She leaped out of the water, and upon landing used her magic to repel the water off of her coat...likely spattering the entire room.

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

18. - Top - End - #408
    Troll in the Playground

"The Hydra!!!"

She leaped out of the water, and upon landing used her magic to repel the water off of her coat...likely spattering the entire room.
    Cloud yelped too in mimicry of Knack. "But, you totally gave it a high-yah! and goinked its tummy making it go out cold....right?" Cloud looked at Tinker with her good eye and doggy paddled toward her.

19. - Top - End - #409
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "You were doing quite well, actually. You just need a pony who loves you for yourself, not the melted chocolate on your face." Night Jewel chuckled. "Anyway, I'll fetch the next one now."

Bachelorette #3 was a dark pegasus with glasses and a solemn expression. Her cutie mark was a quill pen. "Hello," she said. Her tone may not have been as lifeless as Sweetheart's, but it was rather cold.
    Sandy had just barely composed himself when the third mare appeared. Pegasus, that was nice, but good gravy did that hello make him want to reach for a sweater. First the eyes of judgement, and now the voice of winter, could he get an introduction that didn't make him uncomfortable?

Well, Tilly had turned out alright, and it was never good to judge on first impressions. Especially when you yourself are often judged to be barely older than a colt. Sandy put on a smile for her and pulled her seat back for her to sit. "An' a hello t'you too. M'name's Sandy Shores, it's a pleasure t'meet you Miss...?"

20. - Top - End - #410
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"The Hydra!!!"

And now Green is soaked. And looking not too happy. "Need anything else, Miss?"

Gwynfillion-Apartment

"You fool me plenty my love,"
    She cheekily smirked and licked his cheek.
    "Har Har." Grills nuzzled her for a short time. He then frowned. Well it was a forced one. "The kitchen needs me."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #411
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sandy had just barely composed himself when the third mare appeared. Pegasus, that was nice, but good gravy did that hello make him want to reach for a sweater. First the eyes of judgement, and now the voice of winter, could he get an introduction that didn't make him uncomfortable?

Well, Tilly had turned out alright, and it was never good to judge on first impressions. Especially when you yourself are often judged to be barely older than a colt. Sandy put on a smile for her and pulled her seat back for her to sit. "An' a hello t'you too. M'name's Sandy Shores, it's a pleasure t'meet you Miss...?"
    "Raven." The pegasus took a seat, then looked him over. "So, Sandy, are you much of a reader? I hope you're not illiterate, at least."

22. - Top - End - #412
    Titan in the Playground

"Raven." The pegasus took a seat, then looked him over. "So, Sandy, are you much of a reader? I hope you're not illiterate, at least."
    Sandy thought over the last time he'd sat down and read a book cover to cover. It had been before he'd come to Bridle Shores, that was for sure. "Uh, no, definitely not illiterate. I read from time t'time, I suppose. Work doesn't leave much time for readin', but I enjoy a good book when I find one." As he talked, he busied his hooves with serving cookies, this time making quite sure they each got a chocolate chip one.

23. - Top - End - #413
    Ettin in the Playground

(Sounds like a certain icy mare. Hmmmm. )

Silverpine meanwhile have moved off quietly to a corner to watch the two, taking the opportunity to cuddle Gearstride. "This one looks promising, don't you think?"

24. - Top - End - #414
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sandy thought over the last time he'd sat down and read a book cover to cover. It had been before he'd come to Bridle Shores, that was for sure. "Uh, no, definitely not illiterate. I read from time t'time, I suppose. Work doesn't leave much time for readin', but I enjoy a good book when I find one." As he talked, he busied his hooves with serving cookies, this time making quite sure they each got a chocolate chip one.
    Raven took a cookie, sniffed it a bit, then munched. Her expression didn't change much. "Not what I expected. You don't look like a busy sort. What do you do? I write, especially poetry."

25. - Top - End - #415
    Titan in the Playground

Raven took a cookie, sniffed it a bit, then munched. Her expression didn't change much. "Not what I expected. You don't look like a busy sort. What do you do? I write, especially poetry."
    Sandy munched his own cookie, the freshly baked chocolate bringing a smile to his face. He couldn't see why Raven didn't even flinch when she ate hers. Could it be...she didn't like chocolate chip? No, no, she was eating it, couldn't be that. Was it something he was doing wrong? Was his mane out of place? Did he miss another chocolate stain? Oh goodness, why didn't they bring a mirror?!

Oh, right, the question. Sandy coughed a little to cover up his spacing out. "I work on th' beach down by the lake. Makin' sure it's clean, fixing up th' dunes, making sure the tides don't wash everythin' away, that sort of thing." he explained. "An' I also run a little statue shop for th' sand sculptures I make."

26. - Top - End - #416
    Troll in the Playground

"Har Har." Grills nuzzled her for a short time. He then frowned. Well it was a forced one. "The kitchen needs me."

"Very well my dear, I'll be taking that shower now, I'll catch you later maybe,"
    She said as she strutted away flicking him in the face with her tail like in the old days.

27. - Top - End - #417
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Very well my dear, I'll be taking that shower now, I'll catch you later maybe,"
    She said as she strutted away flicking him in the face with her tail like in the old days.
    "Yes, I'll see you later... if I have time." Grills said as he headed back down to the spa and then the restaurant.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #418
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sandy munched his own cookie, the freshly baked chocolate bringing a smile to his face. He couldn't see why Raven didn't even flinch when she ate hers. Could it be...she didn't like chocolate chip? No, no, she was eating it, couldn't be that. Was it something he was doing wrong? Was his mane out of place? Did he miss another chocolate stain? Oh goodness, why didn't they bring a mirror?!

Oh, right, the question. Sandy coughed a little to cover up his spacing out. "I work on th' beach down by the lake. Makin' sure it's clean, fixing up th' dunes, making sure the tides don't wash everythin' away, that sort of thing." he explained. "An' I also run a little statue shop for th' sand sculptures I make."
    "So you're like a cross between a janitor and a sculptor. Fascinating." Raven looked him over some more, studying him like he was some kind of lab rat. "I expect you have some appreciation for art, though. I can show you some of my poetry, if you like."

29. - Top - End - #419
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Grief's Cafe

Greif hovers around the bar a moment later, and sets another vanilla latte down on the table in front of Purple. "Here you go, ma'am," he says with a friendly grin. "Anything else I can get for ya?"

30. - Top - End - #420
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grief's Cafe

Greif hovers around the bar a moment later, and sets another vanilla latte down on the table in front of Purple. "Here you go, ma'am," he says with a friendly grin. "Anything else I can get for ya?"
    ""Xie Xie." Purple nods and then sips her fresh drink, "Do you have any tarts or cake to go with this latte?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater