New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "So you're like a cross between a janitor and a sculptor. Fascinating." Raven looked him over some more, studying him like he was some kind of lab rat. "I expect you have some appreciation for art, though. I can show you some of my poetry, if you like."
    Wha-janitor?! Cleaning up a beach was more than just being a janitor! A shoreline was as close to a living, breathing pony as you could get. You just had to know how to listen right. He got himself a mouthful of cookie just to keep himself from saying something he'd probably regret. This mare was rubbing his coat all the wrong ways, but again, maybe it was just first impressions. Maybe things could get better. He'd promised to give this a try, and that's what he was going to do. "Sure, I'll give 'em a read." he said after swallowing hard.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Wha-janitor?! Cleaning up a beach was more than just being a janitor! A shoreline was as close to a living, breathing pony as you could get. You just had to know how to listen right. He got himself a mouthful of cookie just to keep himself from saying something he'd probably regret. This mare was rubbing his coat all the wrong ways, but again, maybe it was just first impressions. Maybe things could get better. He'd promised to give this a try, and that's what he was going to do. "Sure, I'll give 'em a read." he said after swallowing hard.
    Raven took a folded piece of paper out of her wing and gave it to Sandy. "Here." She then set about taking another cookie and eating it.

The poem was fairly well-written, with creative rhymes involving synonyms for black, but it wasn't a particularly cheery one. It spoke of such things as despair, doom, darkness, depression, desperation, and other "D" words. In essence, it was one long (if rather elegantly written) description of how darkness enshrouded her soul like a dark enshrouding shroud.

While Sandy read, Raven helped herself to a couple more cookies. She seemed to like them, at least.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

3. - Top - End - #423
    Titan in the Playground

Raven took a folded piece of paper out of her wing and gave it to Sandy. "Here." She then set about taking another cookie and eating it.

The poem was fairly well-written, with creative rhymes involving synonyms for black, but it wasn't a particularly cheery one. It spoke of such things as despair, doom, darkness, depression, desperation, and other "D" words. In essence, it was one long (if rather elegantly written) description of how darkness enshrouded her soul like a dark enshrouding shroud.

While Sandy read, Raven helped herself to a couple more cookies. She seemed to like them, at least.
    Sandy read...

And read...

And read...

And read again...

By the time he put down the paper, he felt like he needed a direct sunshine injection to get rid of all the dark clouds that poem had thrown at him. Has this pony ever smiled?! No sooner had the thought crossed his mind than he realized just what an awful thing that must be. N-no, it couldn't be. She's gotta have somethin' that makes her happy. This sorta poem just can't be all true.

The little stallion passed the dismal writings back to Raven. "Well...y'certainly got a lot of good rhymin' in there. S'not everypony that can think of a good rhyme for stygian an' make it sound natural." Technically, it was an honest compliment to a poem that he disagreed with vehemently.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-10 at 01:16 AM.

4. - Top - End - #424
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Yes, I'll see you later... if I have time." Grills said as he headed back down to the spa and then the restaurant.
    After he left she walked over to the sleeping Garion with a small smile. With her magic she adjusted the covers for him for improved comfort-comfortness. Afterwards she left to the shower to well, shower.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Grief's Cafe

Greif hovers around the bar a moment later, and sets another vanilla latte down on the table in front of Purple. "Here you go, ma'am," he says with a friendly grin. "Anything else I can get for ya?"
    ""Xie Xie." Purple nods and then sips her fresh drink, "Do you have any tarts or cake to go with this latte?"
    Meanwhile, Fox just sat there sipping his tea, listening in, morphing into a living prop because it was hip.
    -----------------

Gearstride- Behind the Clunker

Gearstride listened in behind the Clunker and kinda was hit with a morose feeling from the emo poem. A nice poem, but depressing nonetheless. She looked over to Silverpine.

"Baby, I need to rid me of this emo feeling in my heart, let's go kiss the emo out of me,"
    She grinned, any reason to make out really.

5. - Top - End - #425
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sandy read...

And read...

And read...

And read again...

By the time he put down the paper, he felt like he needed a direct sunshine injection to get rid of all the dark clouds that poem had thrown at him. Has this pony ever smiled?! No sooner had the thought crossed his mind than he realized just what an awful thing that must be. N-no, it couldn't be. She's gotta have somethin' that makes her happy. This sorta poem just can't be all true.

The little stallion passed the dismal writings back to Raven. "Well...y'certainly got a lot of good rhymin' in there. S'not everypony that can think of a good rhyme for stygian an' make it sound natural." Technically, it was an honest compliment to a poem that he disagreed with vehemently.
    Raven nodded as she took back the poem. "I see you're moved. I admit some parts were exaggerated for dramatic purposes, but the idea is there. Namely, I've got a significant disdain for many things. Would you like to see more of my works?"

6. - Top - End - #426
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

""Xie Xie." Purple nods and then sips her fresh drink, "Do you have any tarts or cake to go with this latte?"
    Greif's Cafe

Greif raises an eyebrow. "Xie Xie? I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with that food item. As for cakes and tarts, while I don't have the full selection of a bakery, I do have an assortment of scones, cookies, brownies, and muffins, plus sandwiches. Anything specific you'd like?"
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

7. - Top - End - #427
    Titan in the Playground

Raven nodded as she took back the poem. "I see you're moved. I admit some parts were exaggerated for dramatic purposes, but the idea is there. Namely, I've got a significant disdain for many things. Would you like to see more of my works?"
    The warning bells went off in Sandy's head; Night Jewel had taught him well. That there was a question, one he'd have to answer at least partially truthfully. He lightly scratched at his chin, thinking with what little time he had before the magic answered for him. "Well...uh...sure, I'd like t'see somethin' else. Especially if y'got anythin' on stuff y'don't have a...'significant disdain' for. I bet those make for good poems too." It took a great deal of willpower to not sigh heavily in relief as he felt the tingling in his throat pass. Safe...for now.

8. - Top - End - #428
    Dwarf in the Playground

The warning bells went off in Sandy's head; Night Jewel had taught him well. That there was a question, one he'd have to answer at least partially truthfully. He lightly scratched at his chin, thinking with what little time he had before the magic answered for him. "Well...uh...sure, I'd like t'see somethin' else. Especially if y'got anythin' on stuff y'don't have a...'significant disdain' for. I bet those make for good poems too." It took a great deal of willpower to not sigh heavily in relief as he felt the tingling in his throat pass. Safe...for now.
    Raven laughed dryly. "Right. I'll just get my vast collection of poems about flowers and rainbows and hearts and stuff. The kind that you put sugar on and eat as desserts." She took another cookie and munched it before continuing. "I've got some dignity, you know."

9. - Top - End - #429
    Titan in the Playground

Raven laughed dryly. "Right. I'll just get my vast collection of poems about flowers and rainbows and hearts and stuff. The kind that you put sugar on and eat as desserts." She took another cookie and munched it before continuing. "I've got some dignity, you know."
    "So...y'like flowers an' hearts an' rainbows then?" The question was out the gate before Sandy's brain could have a hope of stopping it short.

10. - Top - End - #430
    Dwarf in the Playground

"So...y'like flowers an' hearts an' rainbows then?" The question was out the gate before Sandy's brain could have a hope of stopping it short.
    "That, Sandy, was what's known as sarcasm. I take it you're not fluent in it."

Oh dear. This could only end badly.

11. - Top - End - #431
    Titan in the Playground

"That, Sandy, was what's known as sarcasm. I take it you're not fluent in it."

Oh dear. This could only end badly.
    Backpedal, Shores, backpedal! "I-I know what sarcasm is," Sandy said defensively. "It's just...I did ask for things y'liked, an' I didn't quite mean just anythin' all happy an' flowers an' such, an' there ain't that much undignified about writin' about what y'like, so I guess it ain't that much of a stretch." As he talked, the already small stallion seemed to shrink against the cold mare's stare. "I-I didn't mean no offense or nothin'."

12. - Top - End - #432
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Greif's Cafe

Greif raises an eyebrow. "Xie Xie? I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with that food item. As for cakes and tarts, while I don't have the full selection of a bakery, I do have an assortment of scones, cookies, brownies, and muffins, plus sandwiches. Anything specific you'd like?"
    "Xie Xie means 'Thank you' in Foriegnese," Purple sips her latte and lifts her head in a display of classiness. "Surprise me."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

13. - Top - End - #433
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride- Behind the Clunker[/SIZE][/B]

Gearstride listened in behind the Clunker and kinda was hit with a morose feeling from the emo poem. A nice poem, but depressing nonetheless. She looked over to Silverpine.

"Baby, I need to rid me of this emo feeling in my heart, let's go kiss the emo out of me,"
    She grinned, any reason to make out really.
    Silverpine himself was suitably impressed by the structure and rhyming scheme of the poem, already scheming on how to rope the mare to do a class on poetry. Gearstride's words took his mind right out though into another sort of territory. "Sure thing, how long and how many?" he asked, grinning.

14. - Top - End - #434
    Dwarf in the Playground

Backpedal, Shores, backpedal! "I-I know what sarcasm is," Sandy said defensively. "It's just...I did ask for things y'liked, an' I didn't quite mean just anythin' all happy an' flowers an' such, an' there ain't that much undignified about writin' about what y'like, so I guess it ain't that much of a stretch." As he talked, the already small stallion seemed to shrink against the cold mare's stare. "I-I didn't mean no offense or nothin'."
    "Well, I do have an interest in art if it's either of sufficiently good quality or bad enough in a good way, but it's not like I write about it or anything. Dark is my style. I do have some satirical works that aren't quite as gloomy, but I don't carry them around everywhere or anything."

15. - Top - End - #435
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine himself was suitably impressed by the structure and rhyming scheme of the poem, already scheming on how to rope the mare to do a class on poetry. Gearstride's words took his mind right out though into another sort of territory. "Sure thing, how long and how many?" he asked, grinning.

"As long as it takes, babe,"
    The mare grinned.

16. - Top - End - #436
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, I do have an interest in art if it's either of sufficiently good quality or bad enough in a good way, but it's not like I write about it or anything. Dark is my style. I do have some satirical works that aren't quite as gloomy, but I don't carry them around everywhere or anything."
    A little voice in the back of Sandy's head told him to drop the matter here while he was still ahead, but it was shortly drowned out by his darn curiosity. "So...why d'you go with dark? Is it just what you're comfortable with, or is it somethin' else?"

(And then Gear and Silverpine make everything a billion times more awkward )
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-11 at 02:05 AM.

17. - Top - End - #437
    Ettin in the Playground

"As long as it takes, babe,"
    The mare grinned.
    A little voice in the back of Sandy's head told him to drop the matter here while he was still ahead, but it was shortly drowned out by his darn curiosity. "So...why d'you go with dark? Is it just what you're comfortable with, or is it somethin' else?"

(And then Gear and Silverpine make everything a billion times more awkward )
    (And then everything became a billion times more awkward.)

"As you wish, my perverse marefriend," Silverpine flashed a cheeky smile, before glomping forward to initiate Hot Pony Kisses (tm). The forward momentum of his own body caused the two to tumble out from behind the Clunker, probably into full view of the two speed daters they were supposed to help pair help.

18. - Top - End - #438
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"Xie Xie means 'Thank you' in Foriegnese," Purple sips her latte and lifts her head in a display of classiness. "Surprise me."
    Greif's Cafe

Greif smiles cheerfully. "Right-o. Be right back."

The griffin flies back over the bar, and opens up a large glass display case behind the counter, which is full of various baked goods. He gets some wax paper, and uses it to pick up a blueberry scone. He then closes the case, flies back over the counter, and sets the paper-wrapped scone down on the table in front of Purple. "Blueberry scone, hopefully to your liking," he says with a friendly grin.

19. - Top - End - #439
    Troll in the Playground

"As you wish, my perverse marefriend," Silverpine flashed a cheeky smile, before glomping forward to initiate Hot Pony Kisses (tm). The forward momentum of his own body caused the two to tumble out from behind the Clunker, probably into full view of the two speed daters they were supposed to help pair up.
    Awkward indeed. It was noisy. Gearstride couldn't help but wrap her legs around her dear almost as perverse coltfriend as he took command of her pony lips. Kisu kisu kisu and all that jazz.
    --------------

Greif's Cafe

"Mmm, I think I'm going to take my leave now, it was nice meeting you Greif, Miss Last Call, and you again too Purple,"
    Fox said as he put down some Bits for sun tea.
    ======

Grills' Apartment

Gwynfillion, finished with her shower, walked into Grills' bedroom in a robe and her mane up in a towel. She briefly glanced at Garion, smiling a little, sleeping foals were pretty adorable. She sat down on Grills' lounge chair and floated over a book she had been reading the time she was here before.

20. - Top - End - #440
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Greif's Cafe

Greif smiles cheerfully. "Right-o. Be right back."

The griffin flies back over the bar, and opens up a large glass display case behind the counter, which is full of various baked goods. He gets some wax paper, and uses it to pick up a blueberry scone. He then closes the case, flies back over the counter, and sets the paper-wrapped scone down on the table in front of Purple. "Blueberry scone, hopefully to your liking," he says with a friendly grin.
    "Bye Fox. Thank you, Greif." Purple says before taking a bite. It was so soft and chewy. Delicious to the point that the mare openly moans softly.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #441
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

"Mmm, I think I'm going to take my leave now, it was nice meeting you Greif, Miss Last Call, and you again too Purple,"
    Fox said as he put down some Bits for sun tea.
    Greif nods and gives a big friendly grin. "Thanks, Fox Trot. Come back any time."

Spin chuckles. "Yeah, what he said. Also, you can call me Spin. 'Last Call' is just a nickname, since I handle the cider stuff in the evening. Come back soon!"

"Bye Fox. Thank you, Greif." Purple says before taking a bite. It was so soft and chewy. Delicious to the point that the mare openly moans softly.
    Spin blushes slightly, and turns in her seat to look away awkwardly.

Greif chuckles heartily, and leans back against the bar. "Hah, well, looks like you really like it, then. I certainly feel better about my baking abilities now, that's for sure," he grins playfully.
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-09-11 at 01:19 PM.

22. - Top - End - #442
    Pixie in the Playground

"Gotta git back to tha farm quick! If that thing wakes up while anypony else is there, it might try to gobble them up! Oooh...wish I knew a spell to make such beasts eat veggies instead of ponies."

She was about to zip out the door, but put on the brakes real quick.

"Um...Cloud dear? Do you think yer mum's home by now?"

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

23. - Top - End - #443
    Dwarf in the Playground

"It's easier to work with for dramatic effect, and it suits me better, but I-"

"As you wish, my perverse marefriend," Silverpine flashed a cheeky smile, before glomping forward to initiate Hot Pony Kisses (tm). The forward momentum of his own body caused the two to tumble out from behind the Clunker, probably into full view of the two speed daters they were supposed to help pair help.
    Raven gaped at the scene. This was the most expressive she'd been since she'd met Sandy. "...I must say, I wasn't expecting that kind of thing on a first date."

24. - Top - End - #444
    Titan in the Playground

It was like watching a building get torn down, or seeing a particularly spectacular carriage crash; you just couldn't tear your eyes away. Sandy's jaw fell open, and he soon discovered it was, in fact, possible to blush all the way to his wingtips. Wings which self-deployed with a noticeable *poomf*

Raven gaped at the scene. This was the most expressive she'd been since she'd met Sandy. "...I must say, I wasn't expecting that kind of thing on a first date."
    Hearing Raven's voice snapped the poor stallion out of his HPK-induced haze. He brought a hoof up to try and block his vision, but his unprotected ears could ear every moan. "I-I-I I-I....I-I-I am s-so....so s-sorry. Th-that...I...I had n-n-nothin' t'do w-with that....they...I...so sorry." Daggum it all, was every date destined to be ruined by awful luck? And why couldn't he close his wings?!
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-11 at 08:47 PM.

25. - Top - End - #445
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe
    Greif nods and gives a big friendly grin. "Thanks, Fox Trot. Come back any time."

Spin chuckles. "Yeah, what he said. Also, you can call me Spin. 'Last Call' is just a nickname, since I handle the cider stuff in the evening. Come back soon!"
    Fox was at the door by then and turned around and smiled at the three in here, waving his hoof at them good bye when---

He found himself blushing a little, frozen in place for a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    "Gotta git back to tha farm quick! If that thing wakes up while anypony else is there, it might try to gobble them up! Oooh...wish I knew a spell to make such beasts eat veggies instead of ponies."

She was about to zip out the door, but put on the brakes real quick.

"Um...Cloud dear? Do you think yer mum's home by now?"

"I dunno..maybe.,..but...I wanna see the hydra again? perty please please please please please with a cherry cola on top?"
    The filly in the oversized robe bounced around her.
    -------------------

HPKs' and Ruined Dates

Gearstride, remained oblivious, caught up in her coltfriend's sweet, hungry affections, in public. He was really tainted now by her.

26. - Top - End - #446
    Dwarf in the Playground

It was like watching a building get torn down, or seeing a particularly spectacular carriage crash; you just couldn't tear your eyes away. Sandy's jaw fell open, and he soon discovered it was, in fact, possible to blush all the way to his wingtips. Wings which self-deployed with a noticeable *poomf*

Hearing Raven's voice snapped the poor stallion out of his HPK-induced haze. He brought a hoof up to try and block his vision, but his unprotected ears could ear every moan. "I-I-I I-I....I-I-I am s-so....so s-sorry. Th-that...I...I had n-n-nothin' t'do w-with that....they...I...so sorry." Daggum it all, was every date destined to be ruined by awful luck? And why couldn't he close his wings?!
    Raven shook her head. "Whatever the case, right now, I've got a fairly strong desire to get out of here, wash off very thoroughly in the lake, and possibly join a nunnery. I'll see you around. Try not to get those wings stuck in anything." With that, she was off.

"Well done, you two. You screwed up, and screwed Sandy over, so now he's about as far from screwed as can be. Oh well, who's next?"

27. - Top - End - #447
    Titan in the Playground

Raven shook her head. "Whatever the case, right now, I've got a fairly strong desire to get out of here, wash off very thoroughly in the lake, and possibly join a nunnery. I'll see you around. Try not to get those wings stuck in anything." With that, she was off.
    Sandy weakly waved a trembling forehoof. "Y-yeah. See y'around."

"Well done, you two. You screwed up, and screwed Sandy over, so now he's about as far from screwed as can be. Oh well, who's next?"
    (bahahaha)

Meanwhile, the hapless bachelor had laid down on his side, and was trying to force a wing closed with both forehooves and his teeth. "C-could y'give me a minute? H-Havin' a bit of a...a problem here...oh dear..." The wing popped loose and snapped him upside the jaw.

28. - Top - End - #448
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy weakly waved a trembling forehoof. "Y-yeah. See y'around."

(bahahaha)

Meanwhile, the hapless bachelor had laid down on his side, and was trying to force a wing closed with both forehooves and his teeth. "C-could y'give me a minute? H-Havin' a bit of a...a problem here...oh dear..." The wing popped loose and snapped him upside the jaw.
    Thankfully, Silverpine was not as oblivious as Gearstride. He managed to pick up the last of Raven's words and most of Night Jewel stinging rebuke. With a deep blush, he quickly broke the kiss and scrambled off the xanadu mare. "Oh geez... sorry 'bout that, Sandy," he said lamely, rubbing his forehooves nervously with his ears flat.

29. - Top - End - #449
    Troll in the Playground

Thankfully, Silverpine was not as oblivious as Gearstride. He managed to pick up the last of Raven's words and most of Night Jewel stinging rebuke. With a deep blush, he quickly broke the kiss and scrambled off the xanadu mare. "Oh geez... sorry 'bout that, Sandy," he said lamely, rubbing his forehooves nervously with his ears flat.

Gearstride, void of delicious lips wrestling with hers and a warm body on top opened, her eyes had opened returning her back to reality. She glanced around having had caught the last bits of what was said. "Haha....oh...whoops....HPK gone wrong, my bad." She said a little accidentally insensitive about the issue.

30. - Top - End - #450
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Greif's Cafe

Spin blushes slightly, and turns in her seat to look away awkwardly.

Greif chuckles heartily, and leans back against the bar. "Hah, well, looks like you really like it, then. I certainly feel better about my baking abilities now, that's for sure," he grins playfully.
    "I really like blueberries"

Grills' Apartment

Gwynfillion, finished with her shower, walked into Grills' bedroom in a robe and her mane up in a towel. She briefly glanced at Garion, smiling a little, sleeping foals were pretty adorable. She sat down on Grills' lounge chair and floated over a book she had been reading the time she was here before.
    An hour and half later, the sound of the door opening and shower turning on could be heard.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater