New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Thankfully, Silverpine was not as oblivious as Gearstride. He managed to pick up the last of Raven's words and most of Night Jewel stinging rebuke. With a deep blush, he quickly broke the kiss and scrambled off the xanadu mare. "Oh geez... sorry 'bout that, Sandy," he said lamely, rubbing his forehooves nervously with his ears flat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride, void of delicious lips wrestling with hers and a warm body on top opened, her eyes had opened returning her back to reality. She glanced around having had caught the last bits of what was said. "Haha....oh...whoops....HPK gone wrong, my bad." She said a little accidentally insensitive about the issue.
    Sandy had moved over to lying on his back, wings propped up beneath him, as he tried to push against the table until the darn things were folded flat. Juddging by the pained look on his face, it wasn't exactly pleasant. "Nghh...sh-she were *ow* kinda *oh dear gosh* kinda gl-gloomy anyhow...*oh cramping Luna whyyyyyy*" A weak response for a weaksauce apology. The stallion got the wings about halfway closed before the darn things refused to budge another inch. He looked from his quivering wings, to the heavy table right over his head, and then to his shaking, tired legs. "...I'm stuck." he whimpered, ears flopping back against his head in embarrassment.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Troll in the Playground

The 3Gs

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    An hour and half later, the sound of the door opening and shower turning on could be heard.
    Gwynfillion briefly lifted up head and listened, a small smile forming on her face as she thought about Grills. She then glanced back at the sleeping Garion before returning to her book.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy had moved over to lying on his back, wings propped up beneath him, as he tried to push against the table until the darn things were folded flat. Juddging by the pained look on his face, it wasn't exactly pleasant. "Nghh...sh-she were *ow* kinda *oh dear gosh* kinda gl-gloomy anyhow...*oh cramping Luna whyyyyyy*" A weak response for a weaksauce apology. The stallion got the wings about halfway closed before the darn things refused to budge another inch. He looked from his quivering wings, to the heavy table right over his head, and then to his shaking, tired legs. "...I'm stuck." he whimpered, ears flopping back against his head in embarrassment.
    Gearstride laughed at his misfortune as she got on all fours. "So naughty Sandy, and I thought I was the perv here, but here you are, getting a winger from having had watched me and Silverpine make out."

"Just relax, eat some cookies, don't force it. You can ask Silverpine how he deals with his, I'm sure he has pointers....snigger."
    The mare smiled and patted Sandy on the head. She then glanced at Night Jewel. "Heey....did you collect any more mares? Or was that the last one?" She didn't quite hear Night Jewel's earlier comment of "Who's next?"

3. - Top - End - #453
    Ettin in the Playground

The 3Gs

Gwynfillion briefly lifted up head and listened, a small smile forming on her face as she thought about Grills. She then glanced back at the sleeping Garion before returning to her book.

Gearstride laughed at his misfortune as she got on all fours. "So naughty Sandy, and I thought I was the perv here, but here you are, getting a winger from having had watched me and Silverpine make out."

"Just relax, eat some cookies, don't force it. You can ask Silverpine how he deals with his, I'm sure he has pointers....snigger."
    The mare smiled and patted Sandy on the head. She then glanced at Night Jewel. "Heey....did you collect any more mares? Or was that the last one?" She didn't quite hear Night Jewel's earlier comment of "Who's next?"
    Silverpine glanced his own flared wings and cringed a little. "Uhh... yeah... umm... I think we need a private moment for these..." He quickly dragged Sandy out from under the table, wings and all, and into a convenient bush nearby. He propped Sandy the right way up and gave a nervous chuckle. "So, yeah. Umm, you could try dumping cold water over yourself. That always helps... though it won't be helping much if you keep thinking about... yeah." Turned out, Silverpine still managed to retain a vestige of his former reluctance for PDAs, despite Gearstride's best efforts.

4. - Top - End - #454
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

The master chef walked into his bedroom slowly. He somehow looked relaxed and exhausted at the same time. His eyes drooped but he still smiled as if a content sigh itched to escape his mouth.

His mane fell limp but the sheen displayed the hint of red in his almost black hair. It was everywhere like a ocean breeze had just whipped it back. "He is still asleep?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

5. - Top - End - #455
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills

The master chef walked into his bedroom slowly. He somehow looked relaxed and exhausted at the same time. His eyes drooped but he still smiled as if a content sigh itched to escape his mouth.

His mane fell limp but the sheen displayed the hint of red in his almost black hair. It was everywhere like a ocean breeze had just whipped it back. "He is still asleep?"

Gwynfillion held back a reaction of how extra studly he looked with his mane doing that when she glanced up at him from her book. "Mmm? Yea, little fellow pooped himself out." She glanced at Garion and then looked back at Grills.

6. - Top - End - #456
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"I really like blueberries"
    Greif's Cafe

Greif smiles wryly. "You know, I have blueberry tea on the menu, in case you'd like to try some."

Spin's expression of horror is priceless.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion held back a reaction of how extra studly he looked with his mane doing that when she glanced up at him from her book. "Mmm? Yea, little fellow pooped himself out." She glanced at Garion and then looked back at Grills.
    Grills stared at Gwynfillion for a moment before turning attention to Garion. "While he sleeps I'm going outside to sun. Are you coming with me"

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif's Cafe

Greif smiles wryly. "You know, I have blueberry tea on the menu, in case you'd like to try some."

Spin's expression of horror is priceless.
    "Drinking tea after having a latte a won't hurt my stomach, will it? Oh whatever. Lay it on me." states Purple.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #458
    Troll in the Playground

Grills stared at Gwynfillion for a moment before turning attention to Garion. "While he sleeps I'm going outside to sun. Are you coming with me?"

"Eh..sure,"
    She said putting away the book and got off lounger, adjusted her glasses and followed her beau.

9. - Top - End - #459
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"Drinking tea after having a latte a won't hurt my stomach, will it? Oh whatever. Lay it on me." states Purple.

Greif's Cafe

Greif rubs his chin lower beak thoughtfully. "It shouldn't, especially for one such as yourself who seems capable of breaking the laws of physics and reality. But if you think it would be safer, I can serve it to your next time you're here. However, if that's what you want..." he smiles charmingly.

Unless told otherwise, Greif will slink back around the bar and begin working on brewing up some blueberry tea.

10. - Top - End - #460
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Eh..sure,"
    She said putting away the book and got off lounger, adjusted her glasses and followed her beau.
    Grills briefly smirked and turned around. He pulled back the shades which concealed his balcony. Large glass doors framed in smoky grey wood swung open with his dark red magic.

The view outside was wonderful. To the right was the Bridle Shores streets. Little ponies trot about in the afternoon roads and zip around in the orange sky.
    To the left were trees. Wild trees with wild fruit ripe for picking. Their sweet scents watered his mouth as the light breeze kicked them up.
    And straight ahead was the outdoor dance floor. The tarp laid dissembled behind a tree. He could still see a few hoodlum foals dancing there wildly.

Greif's Cafe

Greif rubs his chin lower beak thoughtfully. "It shouldn't, especially for one such as yourself who seems capable of breaking the laws of physics and reality. But if you think it would be safer, I can serve it to your next time you're here. However, if that's what you want..." he smiles charmingly.

Unless told otherwise, Greif will slink back around the bar and begin working on brewing up some blueberry tea.
    Purple still fears for her stomach. It might churn and twist under the heat of the tea and the mix of the liquids.
    Her worries ware nonsensical through as it it was used to so much jostling and hard cider. The lining was cast iron by now. "Hit me!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #461
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Greif's Cafe]

"A gentlegriffin never hits a lady," Greif quips with a smirk, as he brings the tea to a boil.

Spin facehooves.

Once the tea is done, Greif pours it into a mug and takes flight, hovering back over to Purple's table. "Here you go," he cheerfully tells her as he sets the mug of steaming blue awesomeness on the table. "Enjoy!"

"Just don't enjoy it too much," Spin deadpans.

12. - Top - End - #462
    Troll in the Playground

Grills briefly smirked and turned around. He pulled back the shades which concealed his balcony. Large glass doors framed in smoky grey wood swung open with his dark red magic.

The view outside was wonderful. To the right was the Bridle Shores streets. Little ponies trot about in the afternoon roads and zip around in the orange sky.
    To the left were trees. Wild trees with wild fruit ripe for picking. Their sweet scents watered his mouth as the light breeze kicked them up.
    And straight ahead was the outdoor dance floor. The tarp laid dissembled behind a tree. He could still see a few hoodlum foals dancing there wildly.

"Your view is as almost good as mine,"
    She jokingly said sidled up against him, getting a whiff of his cleanliness.

13. - Top - End - #463
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

[Greif's Cafe]

"A gentlegriffin never hits a lady," Greif quips with a smirk, as he brings the tea to a boil.

Spin facehooves.

Once the tea is done, Greif pours it into a mug and takes flight, hovering back over to Purple's table. "Here you go," he cheerfully tells her as he sets the mug of steaming blue awesomeness on the table. "Enjoy!"

"Just don't enjoy it too much," Spin deadpans.
    (find the secret code)

Her eyes lit up. "Thank you." says Purple before licking her upper lip in anticipation.

The purple coated mare looked down at the piping hot tea. She squeed a little before letting her tongue hang out and down to lap up the tea once. Oh how painful it looks to watch the scalding tea touch her tongue. The steam trail follows all the way to her lips as she drinks.

With each sip, Purple swishes the tea to the left of her mouth. Then she moves it into the right cheek. Left. Right. Then she swallows it in a large gulp.

When it is all gone, she says. "Blueberry tea, you might be a part of my afternoon routine starting today."

"Your view is as almost good as mine,"
    She jokingly said sidled up against him, getting a whiff of his cleanliness.
    Grills put his gaze upon the mare. "But I am looking at you so you must be wrong" he said cheesily.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #464
    Troll in the Playground

Grills put his gaze upon the mare. "But I am looking at you so you must be wrong." he said cheesily.
    She faintly blushed and softly chuckled bringing her hoof to her mouth all lady-like. "You could probably open a side business of a cheese shop at this rate."

15. - Top - End - #465
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She faintly blushed and softly chuckled bringing her hoof to her mouth all lady-like. "You could probably open a side business of a cheese shop at this rate."
    "Your quiet laugh sounds like what I'd guess a royal fairy's would sound." Grills leaned a bit to give Gwynfillion a quick nuzzle "Light, controlled, and alluring. Perfect for a sweet summer day like this. I have adored it since the first time I meet you. You've stolen my heart like a summer fey."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #466
    Troll in the Playground

"Your quiet laugh sounds like what I'd guess a royal fairy's would sound." Grills leaned a bit to give Gwynfillion a quick nuzzle "Light, controlled, and alluring. Perfect for a sweet summer day like this. I have adored it since the first time I meet you. You've stolen my heart like a summer fey."

"You really are a flatterer, please, go on, feed my ego strong,"
    She playfully smiled and pecked his cheek.

17. - Top - End - #467
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"You really are a flatterer, please, go on, feed my ego strong,"
    She playfully smiled and pecked his cheek.
    "No, I don't think I can take the beauty of your blushing face and longer." The stallion looked at her once more then he turned toward the view, He stared deeply into it. Silently he would look out into the landscape for a few minutes before asking.

"I think we have to keep him. Do you agree?"
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-09-12 at 08:48 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #468
    Troll in the Playground

"No, I don't think I can take the beauty of your blushing face and longer." The stallion looked at her once more then he turned toward the view, He stared deeply into it. Silently he would look out into the landscape for a few minutes before asking.

"I think we have to keep him. Do you agree?"

"I..yea, sure of course,"
    She managed, saying just that taken aback from the subject.

19. - Top - End - #469
    Dwarf in the Playground

"To be fair, he's nowhere near as gleeful about it as you are." Night Jewel smirked. "Anyway, there are more potential matches, but I think Sandy needs some time to calm down first. I'll get some more cookies for him."

((Who wants to take the next mare?))
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

20. - Top - End - #470
    Titan in the Playground

Silverpine glanced his own flared wings and cringed a little. "Uhh... yeah... umm... I think we need a private moment for these..." He quickly dragged Sandy out from under the table, wings and all, and into a convenient bush nearby. He propped Sandy the right way up and gave a nervous chuckle. "So, yeah. Umm, you could try dumping cold water over yourself. That always helps... though it won't be helping much if you keep thinking about... yeah." Turned out, Silverpine still managed to retain a vestige of his former reluctance for PDAs, despite Gearstride's best efforts.
    "How d'you stop thinkin' about it?" Poor Sandy rubbed his temples, eyes shut tight. "Oh ponyfeathers, that ain't leavin' 'till th' day I die is it?"

This was no time to be in a bush licking his wounds, there were speed-dates to be had! Mares to swoon! Although the amount of swooning had been significantly less than advertised, but that just meant he had to try harder! The little stallion shook himself out of his stupor and gulped down a few deep breaths. "Alright, alright, I'm tryin' t'focus, I'm tryin' t'focus...maybe that cold water sounds good right about now. We have any?" Just beyond their bush, behind Sandy, one could see the town fountain a short ways away, with its cool, refreshing water splashing at full blast.

21. - Top - End - #471
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "To be fair, he's nowhere near as gleeful about it as you are." Night Jewel smirked. "Anyway, there are more potential matches, but I think Sandy needs some time to calm down first. I'll get some more cookies for him."

((Who wants to take the next mare?))
    (Sure, are they like in a void of holding ready to be pulled out? Or should I start randomly grabbing from the street? )

"Yea...it'd be good to let him get his winger down, not all mares would appreciate that I think..."
    She rubbed her chin and glanced up in thought.

22. - Top - End - #472
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I..yea, sure of course,"
    She managed, saying just that taken aback from the subject.
    "We'll tell him after the trip" he whispered. He brushed Gwyn with a leg and gestured for a hug. Grill's hoof betrayed his feeling and they turn slightly afraid with shivers.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #473
    Troll in the Playground

"We'll tell him after the trip" he whispered. He brushed Gwyn with a leg and gestured for a hug. Grill's hoof betrayed his feeling and they turn slightly afraid with shivers.

"Right, yes of course,"
    She replied back and happily accepted his warm hug. "....are you alright Grills?"

24. - Top - End - #474
    Ettin in the Playground

"How d'you stop thinkin' about it?" Poor Sandy rubbed his temples, eyes shut tight. "Oh ponyfeathers, that ain't leavin' 'till th' day I die is it?"

This was no time to be in a bush licking his wounds, there were speed-dates to be had! Mares to swoon! Although the amount of swooning had been significantly less than advertised, but that just meant he had to try harder! The little stallion shook himself out of his stupor and gulped down a few deep breaths. "Alright, alright, I'm tryin' t'focus, I'm tryin' t'focus...maybe that cold water sounds good right about now. We have any?" Just beyond their bush, behind Sandy, one could see the town fountain a short ways away, with its cool, refreshing water splashing at full blast.
    Silverpine just grinned. "Sure we do. This is Bridle Shores after all." He spread his wings wide and scooped the unwary Sandy along for the ride, pointing straight at the fountain. He deftly dropped the little stallion into the pool of cool water as he passed, before diving in himself.

25. - Top - End - #475
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Right, yes of course,"
    She replied back and happily accepted his warm hug. "....are you alright Grills?"
    "I don't know how to be a colt's father figure. What if I mess up and he hates me?" Grills inhaled deeply. "Never thought I would be raiding a foal but at least I have you with me."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #476
    Troll in the Playground

"I don't know how to be a colt's father figure. What if I mess up and he hates me?" Grills inhaled deeply. "Never thought I would be raising a foal but at least I have you with me."

"I don't really know to be a mother figure...I'm just...winging it...getting ideas from books I've read, so....at least we can do this together, right?"
    She softly sighed and burrowed her muzzle against his barrel.

27. - Top - End - #477
    Titan in the Playground

Silverpine just grinned. "Sure we do. This is Bridle Shores after all." He spread his wings wide and scooped the unwary Sandy along for the ride, pointing straight at the fountain. He deftly dropped the little stallion into the pool of cool water as he passed, before diving in himself.
    "Ack-!" was about all he'd hear out of the little pegasus before he was uncerimoniously dunked into the fountain, sending passers-by leaping away from the splash radius. Sandy emerged spitting water a few moments later, only to get doused by Silverpine's entry into the makeshift pool. "Daggumit, Silverpine, a warnin' next time would be mighty appreciated!" It took him a while to clear his eyes and get his mane out of his face, but when he did, his wings were hanging at his side, feathers soaked to the bone. "Well...I suppose that there's one way t'do it." With his wings soaked, he could hardly lift them that high if he tried.

Meanwhile, the various ponies they had no doubt disturbed were going back to their usual business. Bridle Shores shenanigans; best not to think too hard about it.

28. - Top - End - #478
    Ettin in the Playground

"Ack-!" was about all he'd hear out of the little pegasus before he was uncerimoniously dunked into the fountain, sending passers-by leaping away from the splash radius. Sandy emerged spitting water a few moments later, only to get doused by Silverpine's entry into the makeshift pool. "Daggumit, Silverpine, a warnin' next time would be mighty appreciated!" It took him a while to clear his eyes and get his mane out of his face, but when he did, his wings were hanging at his side, feathers soaked to the bone. "Well...I suppose that there's one way t'do it." With his wings soaked, he could hardly lift them that high if he tried.

Meanwhile, the various ponies they had no doubt disturbed were going back to their usual business. Bridle Shores shenanigans; best not to think too hard about it.
    Silverpine emerged beside Sandy and spat out a mouthful of water. He grinned. "This trick only works if you're surprised. I bet it taken your mind off... things, right?" Silverpine said, brushing the stray locks of mane off his face. "In any case, we better go dry off before your next date arrives."

29. - Top - End - #479
    Titan in the Playground

Silverpine emerged beside Sandy and spat out a mouthful of water. He grinned. "This trick only works if you're surprised. I bet it taken your mind off... things, right?" Silverpine said, brushing the stray locks of mane off his face. "In any case, we better go dry off before your next date arrives."
    Sandy dragged himself out of fountain. "Yeah, I think I'm ready for th' next one now. Here's hopin' it goes better than th' last few. Don't suppose th' Clunker has any towels or anythin'? Y'might need one or two..." He cheekily shook himself dry right as Silverpine was getting out, giving his friend a second soaking.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-13 at 05:43 AM.

30. - Top - End - #480
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I don't really know to be a mother figure...I'm just...winging it...getting ideas from books I've read, so....at least we can do this together, right?"
    She softly sighed and burrowed her muzzle against his barrel.
    "Yes. We will do this together, sugarplum.' He stroked her mane. It was a comforting action for both of them. The silkiness of her hair on his hoof was relaxing. "Maybe we will get lucky and our primal parenting powers will activate from latency every once in a while. I have been getting the urge to play catch lately." chuckled Grills.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater