Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 510 of 1486
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Yes. We will do this together, sugarplum.' He stroked her mane. It was a comforting action for both of them. The silkiness of her hair on his hoof was relaxing. "Maybe we will get lucky and our primal parenting powers will activate from latency every once in a while. I have been getting the urge to play catch lately." chuckled Grills.

    "And what? Me baking cookies?...Oh goddesses...I can imagine me baking and them coming out horribly,"
    The mare smiled and softly sighed.

  2. - Top - End - #482
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lycan 01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Greif's Cafe

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    (find the secret code)

    Her eyes lit up. "Thank you." says Purple before licking her upper lip in anticipation.

    The purple coated mare looked down at the piping hot tea. She squeed a little before letting her tongue hang out and down to lap up the tea once. Oh how painful it looks to watch the scalding tea touch her tongue. The steam trail follows all the way to her lips as she drinks.

    With each sip, Purple swishes the tea to the left of her mouth. Then she moves it into the right cheek. Left. Right. Then she swallows it in a large gulp.

    When it is all gone, she says. "Blueberry tea, you might be a part of my afternoon routine starting today."
    The moment Greif handed her the tea, Spin quickly scurried off to clean the already-clean tables so she wouldn't have to witness the results.

    Greif, however, simply leaned against the bar the whole time, arms folded, smirking smugly. He took pride in his work, and loved it when customers enjoyed their service.

    Once she's done and makes her remark, the griffin grins. "Well, in that case, I'll make sure to promptly prepare a blueberry scone and some blueberry tea every time a particular pretty purple pony trots into my cafe," he cheerfully replies. Yay for flirty alliteration!
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-09-13 at 08:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverClawShift View Post
    Wizard: Ug. God. Allright. What do you want us to do?
    Me: Burn for me.
    Wizard: ...what?
    Me: I activate the fire ability. "BURN FOR ME!!!!!!"
    Lycanthrope avatar by me!

  3. - Top - End - #483
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy dragged himself out of fountain. "Yeah, I think I'm ready for th' next one now. Here's hopin' it goes better than th' last few. Don't suppose th' Clunker has any towels or anythin'? Y'might need one or two..." He cheekily shook himself dry right as Silverpine was getting out, giving his friend a second soaking.
    "Ack!" Silverpine yelped, getting the full brunt of a second pony-based soaking. He wiped the water off his eyes and chuckled. "No towel for you now, mister." With that he took off in a gallop towards the Clunker. Ostensibly to snatch any and all towers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  4. - Top - End - #484
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Ack!" Silverpine yelped, getting the full brunt of a second pony-based soaking. He wiped the water off his eyes and chuckled. "No towel for you now, mister." With that he took off in a gallop towards the Clunker. Ostensibly to snatch any and all towers.
    "Oh c'mon, Silverpine!" Sandy yelled, the smaller stallion managing to keep pace despite the head start. "It's not like y'got a date or nothin', I do! Nopony'll go out with a wet stallion!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  5. - Top - End - #485
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "And what? Me baking cookies?...Oh goddesses...I can imagine me baking and them coming out horribly,"
    The mare smiled and softly sighed.
    "Oh you have to bake the cookies. I am a terrible pastry chef." a smirk run up Grills' face. The image of Gwynfillion in an apron was too much for him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif's Cafe



    The moment Greif handed her the tea, Spin quickly scurried off to clean the already-clean tables so she wouldn't have to witness the results.

    Greif, however, simply leaned against the bar the whole time, arms folded, smirking smugly. He took pride in his work, and loved it when customers enjoyed their service.

    Once she's done and makes her remark, the griffin grins. "Well, in that case, I'll make sure to promptly prepare a blueberry scone and some blueberry tea every time a particular pretty purple pony trots into my cafe," he cheerfully replies. Yay for flirty alliteration!
    One hoof touched her lips and the other waved of the compliment. "Oh you. Such the charmer. I know one handsome griffin who will have to get baking as I will be coming by almost every day. You sir, have your first regular."
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  6. - Top - End - #486
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Oh you have to bake the cookies. I am a terrible pastry chef." a smirk run up Grills' face. The image of Gwynfillion in an apron was too much for him.

    "You wipe that smirk off your face young sir,"
    She chuckled in that way he seemed to like. "Don't get upset if my cookies end up tasting like one of my alchemical experiments." She playfully stuck out her little pink tongue at him.

  7. - Top - End - #487
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lycan 01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    [COLOR="DarkRed"]
    One hoof touched her lips and the other waved of the compliment. "Oh you. Such the charmer. I know one handsome griffin who will have to get baking as I will be coming by almost every day. You sir, have your first regular."
    Greif's Cafe

    Greif flashes a crooked grin, and chuckles. "Well, for the compliment and for the business, you certainly have my thanks. I will certainly look forward to your patronage, and your company. Now, is there anything else I can get for you, Miss Purple?" he asks, casually adjusting the collar of his leather flight jacket.

    Spin Top is glaring at him from across the bar, looking as if she wants to beat the flirty griffin with a stick.
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-09-13 at 09:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverClawShift View Post
    Wizard: Ug. God. Allright. What do you want us to do?
    Me: Burn for me.
    Wizard: ...what?
    Me: I activate the fire ability. "BURN FOR ME!!!!!!"
    Lycanthrope avatar by me!

  8. - Top - End - #488
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "You wipe that smirk off your face young sir,"
    She chuckled in that way he seemed to like. "Don't get upset if my cookies end up tasting like one of my alchemical experiments." She playfully stuck out her little pink tongue at him.
    "As long as it doesn't turn my mane green, it'll be better than mine." Grills chuckled for a bit then bursted into a full laugh. With the doors open, his noise might stir a foal from sleep.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif's Cafe

    Greif flashes a crooked grin, and chuckles. "Well, for the compliment and for the business, you certainly have my thanks. I will certainly look forward to your patronage, and your company. Now, is there anything else I can get for you, Miss Purple?" he asks, casually adjusting the collar of his leather flight jacket.

    Spin Top is glaring at him from across the bar, looking as if she wants to beat the flirty griffin with a stick.
    The purple pony squints to ponder any more requests. Then a light gurgle is heard. "yes you can help me. Directions to the mares room?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  9. - Top - End - #489
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lycan 01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    [COLOR="DarkRed"]
    The purple pony squints to ponder any more requests. Then a light gurgle is heard. "yes you can help me. Directions to the mares room?"
    Greif smiles sheepishly and points across the cafe, towards the game room that's attached to the cafe proper. Beyond the game-room itself is a pair of blue and pink doors, marked Stallions and Mares respectively.

    "Great, you made our second customer sick," Spin deadpans.

    Greif glares back at her, but says nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverClawShift View Post
    Wizard: Ug. God. Allright. What do you want us to do?
    Me: Burn for me.
    Wizard: ...what?
    Me: I activate the fire ability. "BURN FOR ME!!!!!!"
    Lycanthrope avatar by me!

  10. - Top - End - #490
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "As long as it doesn't turn my mane green, it'll be better than mine." Grills chuckled for a bit then bursted into a full laugh. With the doors open, his noise might stir a foal from sleep.

    "I'll do my best my love,"
    She affectionately gave him a lick on his muzzle and sighed in contentment of this little moment with Grills.

  11. - Top - End - #491
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif smiles sheepishly and points across the cafe, towards the game room that's attached to the cafe proper. Beyond the game-room itself is a pair of blue and pink doors, marked Stallions and Mares respectively.

    "Great, you made our second customer sick," Spin deadpans.

    Greif glares back at her, but says nothing.
    Purple nods and darts away in a cloud of smoke. Right into the pink doors of the mares bathroom.

    Minutes later, she returns with a satisfied grin on her face. "its about time for me to get to work. I will be seeing you two."

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "I'll do my best my love,"
    She affectionately gave him a lick on his muzzle and sighed in contentment of this little moment with Grills.
    Grills smirked and took the mare close for a quick makeout session. The summer breeze and bird chirping made his fillyfriend hard to resist.
    "You'll get another if you promise to cook me something."
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  12. - Top - End - #492
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lycan 01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Purple nods and darts away in a cloud of smoke. Right into the pink doors of the mares bathroom.

    Minutes later, she returns with a satisfied grin on her face. "its about time for me to get to work. I will be seeing you two."
    Greif and Spin are both leaning against the bar, having a heated argument. When Purple walks out, Greif turns and grins. "Aw, leaving us so soon?" he asks sadly.

    Spin slaps him in the back of the head with a wet rag. The griffin maintains his grin, despite having several feathers poofed up in an amusing fashion.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverClawShift View Post
    Wizard: Ug. God. Allright. What do you want us to do?
    Me: Burn for me.
    Wizard: ...what?
    Me: I activate the fire ability. "BURN FOR ME!!!!!!"
    Lycanthrope avatar by me!

  13. - Top - End - #493
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills smirked and took the mare close for a quick makeout session. The summer breeze and bird chirping made his fillyfriend hard to resist. "You'll get another if you promise to cook me something."
    (pokes in grimdark thread)

    She enjoyed his kisses, his feverish kisses, they were comforting. "Me? Cook you something?....Ehh...ah...you sure?"

  14. - Top - End - #494
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "Oh c'mon, Silverpine!" Sandy yelled, the smaller stallion managing to keep pace despite the head start. "It's not like y'got a date or nothin', I do! Nopony'll go out with a wet stallion!"
    "Oh, I don't know about that. After all, a colt like you can make water look good." Night Jewel then went to fetch the next mare from the waiting area.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.



    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    A-diving for treasures. (Previous avatars)

  15. - Top - End - #495
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    In the make shift waiting area, there was a mare, one of three left who volunteered for this, cuz really, what are the odds for twenty plus mares? She was yellow with an orange mane all done up in a sixties high updo.

    She was chatting it up with the other two who kinda seemed annoyed. And then she saw Night Jewel. "Oh mah goddesses, is it my turn now? I think I've like consumed one thousand calories of cookies by now, hahah, oh boy, my physician will not be happy with that, hahah."

  16. - Top - End - #496
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif and Spin are both leaning against the bar, having a heated argument. When Purple walks out, Greif turns and grins. "Aw, leaving us so soon?" he asks sadly.

    Spin slaps him in the back of the head with a wet rag. The griffin maintains his grin, despite having several feathers poofed up in an amusing fashion.
    "Sorry. Id love to stay and watch you work your magic but I have to make the bits for tomorrow's tea. Bye bye." Purple drops a hoofful of bits on the counter and struts away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    (pokes in grimdark thread)

    She enjoyed his kisses, his feverish kisses, they were comforting. "Me? Cook you something?....Ehh...ah...you sure?"
    He nodded his head. "yes. When I get back from Filly, I will be tired and need a home cooked meal. You have my entire pantry at my disposal. I am sure you can make something delicious."
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  17. - Top - End - #497
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    He nodded his head. "yes. When I get back from Filly, I will be tired and need a home cooked meal. You have my entire pantry at my disposal. I am sure you can make something delicious."

    "Oh right, your thing. Hmmm....so I guess me and Garion won't be returning to the tower when he wakes up, hauh,"
    She wrinkled her muzzle. "hmmm, is there a sort of dish you like?"
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-09-13 at 02:49 PM.

  18. - Top - End - #498
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lycan 01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Greif's Cafe

    Greif waves farewell with his right wing. "Until next time, Miss Purple," he cordially replies. He is left grinning happily by the hoof-full of bits she puts down, and then grinning goofily thanks to her strutting towards the exit.

    The moment Purple is out the door, Spin begins to repeatedly smack the crap out of Greif with the wet rag, causing him to squawk indignantly in protest. "I was just bein' friendly, honest!"
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverClawShift View Post
    Wizard: Ug. God. Allright. What do you want us to do?
    Me: Burn for me.
    Wizard: ...what?
    Me: I activate the fire ability. "BURN FOR ME!!!!!!"
    Lycanthrope avatar by me!

  19. - Top - End - #499
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Six minutes earlier

    After Fox Trot had left Greif's cafe, there was a mare in sunglasses, a pretty mare with a jonquil colored mane & tail and wheat colored fur. She was wearing a navy blue pea coat and that was what she did, watch for a while in a stalkerish manner, out of sight.

    Present Time

    After some time, after Purple had left, the mare walked inside, the cafe that Fox had been in.

  20. - Top - End - #500
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lycan 01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Greif's Cafe

    By this point, Greif is holding up a bar stool and trying to use it as a shield. Spin is levitating several rags, and relentlessly flicking and snapping them at the griffin.

    The moment the mare walks in, the stool and the rags all clatter and flop to the floor.

    "Uh.... hi..." Greif says, his expression neutral. "What, uh, what can I get for you today, ma'am?"
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverClawShift View Post
    Wizard: Ug. God. Allright. What do you want us to do?
    Me: Burn for me.
    Wizard: ...what?
    Me: I activate the fire ability. "BURN FOR ME!!!!!!"
    Lycanthrope avatar by me!

  21. - Top - End - #501
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Greif's Care- "Mystery mare"

    The mare froze upon entering the cafe, her mouth slightly opened, her sunglasses hid most of her expression. "Should I come back at another time?"

  22. - Top - End - #502
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "Oh c'mon, Silverpine!" Sandy yelled, the smaller stallion managing to keep pace despite the head start. "It's not like y'got a date or nothin', I do! Nopony'll go out with a wet stallion!"
    "Too late, mister. You had your chance and blew it," was the cheeky reply. The pair soon reached the Clunker, with Silverpine barely a head in front of Sandy. Just enough to squeeze through the small entrance and bar the way. "What's the password?" he said with a grin, stray droplets of water leaking down his face and mane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  23. - Top - End - #503
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Oh right, your thing. Hmmm....so I guess me and Garion won't be returning to the tower when he wakes up, hauh,"
    She wrinkled her muzzle. "hmmm, is there a sort of dish you like?"
    "Something hot. My only specifications.' The stallion nickered and licked his lips. His body turned warm as the winds brushed against him. "you are welcome to head home but I will worry about every step you make in that forest. Besides you'll just had to come back if you left. I know you can't stand being away from me." said Grills with a stuck out tongue and winking eye.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  24. - Top - End - #504
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Something hot. My only specifications.' The stallion nickered and licked his lips. His body turned warm as the winds brushed against him. "you are welcome to head home but I will worry about every step you make in that forest. Besides you'll just had to come back if you left. I know you can't stand being away from me." said Grills with a stuck out tongue and winking eye.

    "Oh shush you,"
    She playfully and lightly jabbed his shoulder. "It just that..our wagon was left behind at the farm....I used it to propel me and Garion with my magic, it was a quicker method than walking...and a little fun." I would teleport, but I haven't perfected teleporting others with me. They get crispy."

  25. - Top - End - #505
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lycan 01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Greif's Care- "Mystery mare"

    The mare froze upon entering the cafe, her mouth slightly opened, her sunglasses hid most of her expression. "Should I come back at another time?"
    Spin Top's horn flickered with energy, and Greif was suddenly lifted up and hurled behind the counter. "Don't mind the idiot griffin," the pink mare deadpanned. "What can I get for you, ma'am?"
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverClawShift View Post
    Wizard: Ug. God. Allright. What do you want us to do?
    Me: Burn for me.
    Wizard: ...what?
    Me: I activate the fire ability. "BURN FOR ME!!!!!!"
    Lycanthrope avatar by me!

  26. - Top - End - #506
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Oh shush you,"
    She playfully and lightly jabbed his shoulder. "It just that..our wagon was left behind at the farm....I used it to propel me and Garion with my magic, it was a quicker method than walking...and a little fun." I would teleport, but I haven't perfected teleporting others with me. They get crispy."
    "We do have to figure something out about how we will deal with moving Garion between our two worlds." Grills looked back into his room and at the colt. The smile on his face flattened showing his new seriousness.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  27. - Top - End - #507
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Spin Top's horn flickered with energy, and Greif was suddenly lifted up and hurled behind the counter. "Don't mind the idiot griffin," the pink mare deadpanned. "What can I get for you, ma'am?"
    "Right...Anyways, I suppose I'll have a mocha latte affogato, thank you," The mare said with a slight yawn.


    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "We do have to figure something out about how we will deal with moving Garion between our two worlds." Grills looked back into his room and at the colt. The smile on his face flattened showing his new seriousness.


    "Yea...I need to get a new wagon...hehe....more like practice with my teleporting,"
    She softly sighed.

    [again let poke in grimdark]
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-09-13 at 08:34 PM.

  28. - Top - End - #508
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lycan 01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Right...Anyways, I suppose I'll have a mocha latte affogato, thank you," The mare said with a slight yawn.
    Greif pops up behind the counter, grinning widely. "Right away, ma'am! Anything else I can get for you?" he asks, before scurrying over to the various coffee machines to begin practicing his art.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverClawShift View Post
    Wizard: Ug. God. Allright. What do you want us to do?
    Me: Burn for me.
    Wizard: ...what?
    Me: I activate the fire ability. "BURN FOR ME!!!!!!"
    Lycanthrope avatar by me!

  29. - Top - End - #509
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Oh, I don't know about that. After all, a colt like you can make water look good." Night Jewel then went to fetch the next mare from the waiting area.
    "W-well, I-I don't know about-ack!" The blushing stallion trip-stumbled, distracted by the drive-by compliment. Which gave Silverpine just enough of a lead to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Too late, mister. You had your chance and blew it," was the cheeky reply. The pair soon reached the Clunker, with Silverpine barely a head in front of Sandy. Just enough to squeeze through the small entrance and bar the way. "What's the password?" he said with a grin, stray droplets of water leaking down his face and mane.
    Sandy blew his mane out of his eyes with a huff. "Is it 'I've got a date in a few seconds, give me a daggum towel?'" He glanced nervously back over his shoulder, spying Night Jewel dashing off to fetch the next mare, and seeing the empty seat where he was supposed to be waiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  30. - Top - End - #510
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif pops up behind the counter, grinning widely. "Right away, ma'am! Anything else I can get for you?" he asks, before scurrying over to the various coffee machines to begin practicing his art.
    "Mmm.......what else do you lot have?" She asked.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •