New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Mmm.......what else do you lot have?" She asked.
    Greif smirks. "Teas, coffees, hot cocoa, baked goods like cookies and scones and muffins, and a wide variety of sandwiches," he replies. "What can I interest you in?"
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

2. - Top - End - #512
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif smirks. "Teas, coffees, hot cocoa, baked goods like cookies and scones and muffins, and a wide variety of sandwiches," he replies. "What can I interest you in?"
    "That's....non-specific. I suddenly feel so overwhelmed by options, I'm not sure what to do," The mare replied in a factual tone.

3. - Top - End - #513
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif flashes a crooked grin. "If you want a suggestion, the last customer liked the blueberry scones and the blueberry tea."

"I'm not sure if 'liked' is the right term," Spin deadpanned.

4. - Top - End - #514
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy blew his mane out of his eyes with a huff. "Is it 'I've got a date in a few seconds, give me a daggum towel?'" He glanced nervously back over his shoulder, spying Night Jewel dashing off to fetch the next mare, and seeing the empty seat where he was supposed to be waiting.
    Silverpine clicked his tongue. "Nope. Wrong answer. Guess fast, before your date arrives," he answered with a cheeky grin. He seemed to be enjoying this little game a little too much. However just behind Silverpine, partly obscured by his left wing, lay a tantalizing towel, just lying out of reach from Sandy.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-09-13 at 09:52 PM.

5. - Top - End - #515
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine clicked his tongue. "Nope. Wrong answer. Guess fast, before your date arrives," he answered with a cheeky grin. He seemed to be enjoying this little game a little too much. However just behind Silverpine, partly obscured by his left wing, lay a tantalizing towel, just lying out of reach from Sandy.
    Sandy tried reaching past his friend to get at that towel, but Silverpine was just too big and buff to be budged. That, or he was just too terribly tiny to triumph. "Is it 'Please give me a towel, Silverpine?' Is it 'Open sesame?' Is it somethin' t'do with Gear that's gonna make me want t'jump back in th' fountain?" He frantically strained and stretched his foreleg, but that towel was just a few precious inches out of reach.

Meanwhile, Night Jewel and the latest lady may be returning soon...
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

6. - Top - End - #516
    Troll in the Playground

Greif flashes a crooked grin. "If you want a suggestion, the last customer liked the blueberry scones and the blueberry tea."

"I'm not sure if 'liked' is the right term," Spin deadpanned.
    "I don't like blueberries, I'm allergic. I'll have though, I suppose, a sandwich. What sort of bread do you have?"

7. - Top - End - #517
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"I don't like blueberries, I'm allergic. I'll have though, I suppose, a sandwich. What sort of bread do you have?"
    Greif frowned. "Oh, that's a pity. Breads... Let's see, we got white, wheat, rye, sourdough, french bread, flat bread, sliced, hoagie, sub..." he rattles on and on.

8. - Top - End - #518
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy tried reaching past his friend to get at that towel, but Silverpine was just too big and buff to be budged. That, or he was just too terribly tiny to triumph. "Is it 'Please give me a towel, Silverpine?' Is it 'Open sesame?' Is it somethin' t'do with Gear that's gonna make me want t'jump back in th' fountain?" He frantically strained and stretched his foreleg, but that towel was just a few precious inches out of reach.

Meanwhile, Night Jewel and the latest lady may be returning soon...
    Silverpine casually pushed the foreleg off its intended target. "Actually, it's just 'please'... but your last guess gave me an idea..." He grinned at Sandy for a few moments, letting him absorb that factoid, before bursting out laughing. "On second thought, let's not go there." He lifted the towel off its hook with a hindleg and tossed over onto Sandy's face. "Here you go. Try not to scare off the ladies this time, okay?"

9. - Top - End - #519
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Yea...I need to get a new wagon...hehe....more like practice with my teleporting,"
    She softly sighed.

[again let poke in grimdark]
    "I'll help you practice with you teleports too. I thought you were the magically gifted one of the two of us." Grills jested. If Gwynfillion tried to hit him again, he'd teleport to the roof.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

10. - Top - End - #520
    Titan in the Playground

Silverpine casually pushed the foreleg off its intended target. "Actually, it's just 'please'... but your last guess gave me an idea..."
    Sandy's face melted into one of sheer terror as he clamped his wings firmly to his sides.

He grinned at Sandy for a few moments, letting him absorb that factoid, before bursting out laughing. "On second thought, let's not go there." He lifted the towel off its hook with a hindleg and tossed over onto Sandy's face. "Here you go. Try not to scare off the ladies this time, okay?"
    "Oh thank heavens," Sandy's huge sigh of relief blew the towel away from his face. "I didn't want another dip in-"

Just then, the sounds of Night Jewel and the latest mare chatting came from around the corner. Sandy quickly pulled the towel away, his eyes going wide. "Horseapples, she's almost here!" With a speed that would shame the Wonderbolts, the pegasus gave his whole body a quick going-over with the towel. He wasn't dripping wet anymore, but he certainly wasn't dry; his mane still hung down in that wet-mane look. He just desperately hoped that was something a stallion could wear without ridicule. The damp towel was flung back at Silverpine as he raced to his seat. "I'llfinishdryin'offlaterbye!"

11. - Top - End - #521
    Troll in the Playground

Greif frowned. "Oh, that's a pity. Breads... Let's see, we got white, wheat, rye, sourdough, french bread, flat bread, sliced, hoagie, sub..." he rattles on and on.
    "Hoagie is not a type of bread, so you know," She pointed with a gesture of the hoof. "Hmm, perhaps, I'll go with sourdough bread. A rose petal, daffodil, with vinegar on sourdough bread....I'm considering a type of cheese that would go with it..hmmm."

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "I'll help you practice with you teleports too. I thought you were the magically gifted one of the two of us." Grills jested. If Gwynfillion tried to hit him again, he'd teleport to the roof.

"Hey...!"
    She went for playfully jabbing him again. But then he teleported. So she teleported after him.
    ==============

Swaggin' Sandy to Hot to Handle

"So is this him? Oh my Luna, he is a cutiepie,"
    The mare said enunciating each syllable hard in 'cutiepie'.
    ==============

Gearstride

The xanadu mare popped up from behind Silverpine. 'Hey babe, did I miss out some prime 'teasing Sandy' time? Curses..."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-09-14 at 04:18 AM.

12. - Top - End - #522
    Titan in the Playground

Swaggin' Sandy to Hot to Handle

"So is this him? Oh my Luna, he is a cutiepie,"
    The mare said enunciating each syllable hard in 'cutiepie'.
    Whu-?! Either Night Jewel had slipped this one a bag of bits first, or this wet-mane look really worked. A bright blush spread over Sandy's cheeks, and his newfound conversational skills were devoured by the butterflies taking up residence in his stomach. "Aw, sh-shucks, Miss. You're just...I...uh, y-yeah, m'name's Sandy Shores. It's a real meet t'nice you. Er, I-I mean, real nice t'meet you, th-that's what I meant." The stammering stallion trotted around the table to push out her chair for her. His mind may have been boggled, but at least he still had his manners.

13. - Top - End - #523
    Troll in the Playground

Whu-?! Either Night Jewel had slipped this one a bag of bits first, or this wet-mane look really worked. A bright blush spread over Sandy's cheeks, and his newfound conversational skills were devoured by the butterflies taking up residence in his stomach. "Aw, sh-shucks, Miss. You're just...I...uh, y-yeah, m'name's Sandy Shores. It's a real meet t'nice you. Er, I-I mean, real nice t'meet you, th-that's what I meant." The stammering stallion trotted around the table to push out her chair for her. His mind may have been boggled, but at least he still had his manners.

"Haha...don't call me 'Miss' makes me sound....old, hahaha. Anyways, my name is Fireburst,'
    She showed off her cutie mark proudly, a little two-toned flame. The yellow unicorn with the orange mane/tail chuckled some more as if she were laughing at some private joke. "Well actually, my name was Petunia Shade, but that name sounded like an old mare's name, so I changed it, hahah. Thank you for being a gentlecolt with the chair. You know, this may just end up being worth that twenty minute wait, hahah."

14. - Top - End - #524
    Titan in the Playground

"Haha...don't call me 'Miss' makes me sound....old, hahaha. Anyways, my name is Fireburst,'
    She showed off her cutie mark proudly, a little two-toned flame. The yellow unicorn with the orange mane/tail chuckled some more as if she were laughing at some private joke. "Well actually, my name was Petunia Shade, but that name sounded like an old mare's name, so I changed it, hahah. Thank you for being a gentlecolt with the chair. You know, this may just end up being worth that twenty minute wait, hahah."
    It had only been twenty minutes?! These dates had felt like they'd taken several lifetimes. "Oh, s-sorry y'had t'wait so long." Sandy apologized as he served up some cookies for the both of them. Even if she was a unicorn and getting her own meant literally no effort, it still was the polite thing to do. "I've been Sandy m'whole life. Er, not t'say I've been sandy, like all covered in sand, mean it's been m'name, though I do like workin' with th' stuff, suppose I might've been covered innit more'n once...heh?" He offered up a hesitant smile, trying to play the whole rambling mess off like a joke he'd totally meant to tell like that.

15. - Top - End - #525
    Troll in the Playground

It had only been twenty minutes?! These dates had felt like they'd taken several lifetimes. "Oh, s-sorry y'had t'wait so long." Sandy apologized as he served up some cookies for the both of them. Even if she was a unicorn and getting her own meant literally no effort, it still was the polite thing to do. "I've been Sandy m'whole life. Er, not t'say I've been sandy, like all covered in sand, mean it's been m'name, though I do like workin' with th' stuff, suppose I might've been covered innit more'n once...heh?" He offered up a hesitant smile, trying to play the whole rambling mess off like a joke he'd totally meant to tell like that.

"Hahahah."
    She laughed a controlled laugh that cut off suddenly. "How funny an thank you for the cookie, but I don't think I can eat anymore cookies, hahah. Its what me and the other girls have been munching on as we waited, haha. So. you, tell me about yourself. Do you like fireworks? I love fireworks. I love everything about them, to making them, to setting them off, to that smell of they leave behind."

16. - Top - End - #526
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Hey...!"
    She went for playfully jabbing him again. But then he teleported. So she teleported after him.
    "Over here. Come get me." laughed Grills near the chimney.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #527
    Troll in the Playground

"Over here. Come get me." laughed Grills near the chimney.

"I will get you mister Flamestrong, indeed,"
    The mare pouted but played his little game and teleported towards him near the chimney.

18. - Top - End - #528
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I will get you mister Flamestrong, indeed,"
    The mare pouted but played his little game and teleported towards him near the chimney.
    The slick pony used the sparkle magic he learned to create a light show of glitter from his horn. Then the Shatner level ham acting began. "Oh. Of all time for my magic to run out. Oh how twice cursed this little pony is. No means of escape." He faked an escape motion and stopped short. His forehooves reached skyward milking the invisible cows of the air. "This is my fate. To be in the hooves of this seductive vixen. Shall my purity *snicker* be corrupted?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #529
    Troll in the Playground

The slick pony used the sparkle magic he learned to create a light show of glitter from his horn. Then the Shatner level ham acting began. "Oh. Of all time for my magic to run out. Oh how twice cursed this little pony is. No means of escape." He faked an escape motion and stopped short. His forehooves reached skyward milking the invisible cows of the air. "This is my fate. To be in the hooves of this seductive vixen. Shall my purity *snicker* be corrupted?"

On the roof of the Grill

Gwynfillion paused in her steps and blushed hard after having had teleported up to him. "S-s-shush Grills.....!" Her red cheeks were puffed like a chimpmunk. She almost lost her footing but grabbed on to him for balance.

20. - Top - End - #530
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

On the roof of the Grill

Gwynfillion paused in her steps and blushed hard after having had teleported up to him. "S-s-shush Grills.....!" Her red cheeks were puffed like a chimpmunk. She almost lost her footing but grabbed on to him for balance.
    "Does the alluring enchantress have me in her clutches or have the tables turned." Grills chuckled and wrapped his hooves to support them both against the chimney.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #531
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy's face melted into one of sheer terror as he clamped his wings firmly to his sides.

"Oh thank heavens," Sandy's huge sigh of relief blew the towel away from his face. "I didn't want another dip in-"

Just then, the sounds of Night Jewel and the latest mare chatting came from around the corner. Sandy quickly pulled the towel away, his eyes going wide. "Horseapples, she's almost here!" With a speed that would shame the Wonderbolts, the pegasus gave his whole body a quick going-over with the towel. He wasn't dripping wet anymore, but he certainly wasn't dry; his mane still hung down in that wet-mane look. He just desperately hoped that was something a stallion could wear without ridicule. The damp towel was flung back at Silverpine as he raced to his seat. "I'llfinishdryin'offlaterbye!"
    Wet towel to the face. The greatest improvised weapon ever devised by the cunning Sandy. It landed smack dab on his face as he gaped at the sudden wet sensation wrapping itself around his muzzle. "... I'll get you for this Sandy."

Gearstride

The xanadu mare popped up from behind Silverpine. 'Hey babe, did I miss out some prime 'teasing Sandy' time? Curses..."
    Silverpine pried the towel off his eyes and gave it an annoyed glance, before flinging it further into the Clunker. "Mmm, kinda. Was hoping to milk it more, but then I remembered we're supposed to help him. A pity."

22. - Top - End - #532
    Troll in the Playground

"Does the alluring enchantress have me in her clutches or have the tables turned." Grills chuckled and wrapped his hooves to support them both against the chimney.

"...........yes....yes I do have you in my clutches, Mister Flamestrong,"
    She battled the redness of her cheeks and put on an air of bravado. "W-what are you going to do about that? Huh? Yea, that's right, nothing, because I have you in my c-clutches."

Silverpine pried the towel off his eyes and gave it an annoyed glance, before flinging it further into the Clunker. "Mmm, kinda. Was hoping to milk it more, but then I remembered we're supposed to help him. A pity."

"I know...its so hard to balance helping him...and messing with him,"
    The mare giggled and moved to lick a droplet of water on his muzzle.

23. - Top - End - #533
    Titan in the Playground

"Hahahah."
    She laughed a controlled laugh that cut off suddenly. "How funny an thank you for the cookie, but I don't think I can eat anymore cookies, hahah. Its what me and the other girls have been munching on as we waited, haha. So. you, tell me about yourself. Do you like fireworks? I love fireworks. I love everything about them, to making them, to setting them off, to that smell of they leave behind."
    Truth be told, Sandy was getting a little sick of the cookies himself, and gladly pushed his own plate aside. Besides, he couldn't eat and keep up with this new mare. "Fireworks? Uh, can't say that I've seen 'em in quite a while, b-but that's not by choice or nothin', I love 'em as much as th' next pony. Just not many fireworks events back at th' Earth Magics Academy. Er, not many that were planned, anyhow." He just couldn't get his mind off that compliment. Did she really think he was...attractive? Nopony ever thought that, what did she see in him? Oh, right, conversation was still happening. "Uh, as for me, I do beach maintence, an' I make sand sculptures. Oh, er, right, an' I guess I sell 'em too."

24. - Top - End - #534
    Troll in the Playground

Truth be told, Sandy was getting a little sick of the cookies himself, and gladly pushed his own plate aside. Besides, he couldn't eat and keep up with this new mare. "Fireworks? Uh, can't say that I've seen 'em in quite a while, b-but that's not by choice or nothin', I love 'em as much as th' next pony. Just not many fireworks events back at th' Earth Magics Academy. Er, not many that were planned, anyhow." He just couldn't get his mind off that compliment. Did she really think he was...attractive? Nopony ever thought that, what did she see in him? Oh, right, conversation was still happening. "Uh, as for me, I do beach maintence, an' I make sand sculptures. Oh, er, right, an' I guess I sell 'em too."

"Sand sculptures? It must be really hard, being a pegasus and all, hahah, you know, lowered dexterity for delicate tasks, haha,""
    She chuckled again. "But beach maintenance eh? So like a...." She glanced up and raised her fore hooves up above her and wiggled her forehooves as she spoke. "Like a beach janitor, how quaint, hahah."

25. - Top - End - #535
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"...........yes....yes I do have you in my clutches, Mister Flamestrong,"
    She battled the redness of her cheeks and put on an air of bravado. "W-what are you going to do about that? Huh? Yea, that's right, nothing, because I have you in my c-clutches."
    Grills frowned for a moment. Gwynfillion was a a bit to winded for his liking. A soft hoof to the cheek was placed to soothe her. "What punishment or torture will you inflict upon me? Make it quick." whispered the stallion.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #536
    Troll in the Playground

Grills frowned for a moment. Gwynfillion was a a bit to winded for his liking. A soft hoof to the cheek was placed to soothe her. "What punishment or torture will you inflict upon me? Make it quick." whispered the stallion.

"I....will...come up with one later...for now...you will have to live with the torment of not knowing...what is coming to you,"
    Her little pony heart was beating fast from the playful excitement and the kinda scary wall less height from up here.

27. - Top - End - #537
    Titan in the Playground

"Sand sculptures? It must be really hard, being a pegasus and all, hahah, you know, lowered dexterity for delicate tasks, haha,""
    She chuckled again. "But beach maintenance eh? So like a...." She glanced up and raised her fore hooves up above her and wiggled her forehooves as she spoke. "Like a beach janitor, how quaint, hahah."
    Sandy visibly winced at the term. "Er, well, y'see, I'm not really a janitor, b-but I do clean up things from time t'time, so sometimes I sorta am, but I-I also move sand around, y'know, keep it all from bein' washed away, an' I fix up th' dunes so they don't collapse an' ponies don't fall an' hurt themselves, an' I reinforce them so they stay there a nice long time, an' I also sometimes make dunes, shape things so it looks all nice for folks, keep it lookin' all picturesque an' such. So it's not really a janitor-type job, even though I kinda do a bit of that here an' there, it's more like sculptin' th' whole beach, an' makin' it look all for pretty ponies. Uh, er, look all pretty for ponies. Th-though, th-that's not t'say y'aren't pretty, 'c-cause y'are. Pretty, that is. Y'look real nice an' all, I just...misspoke there, an' I think I been talkin' a bit much now, so I'll...I'll just be quiet...now..."

She was free to cut him off whenever, he'd ramble for quite a bit.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-14 at 08:05 AM.

28. - Top - End - #538
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy visibly winced at the term. "Er, well, y'see, I'm not really a janitor, b-but I do clean up things from time t'time, so sometimes I sorta am, but I-I also move sand around, y'know, keep it all from bein' washed away, an' I fix up th' dunes so they don't collapse an' ponies don't fall an' hurt themselves, an' I reinforce them so they stay there a nice long time, an' I also sometimes make dunes, shape things so it looks all nice for folks, keep it lookin' all picturesque an' such. So it's not really a janitor-type job-----

She was free to cut him off whenever, he'd ramble for quite a bit.

"OOOOH...so like a beach superintendent? How fascinating, hahaha,"
    She said cutting him off early on. "Kinda adorable, haha."

29. - Top - End - #539
    Titan in the Playground

"OOOOH...so like a beach superintendent? How fascinating, hahaha,"
    She said cutting him off early on. "Kinda adorable, haha."
    Sandy chuckled nervously and poked at his cookie, the red in his cheeks creeping up on his ears. "Heh, y-yeah. Kinda like th-that, I suppose." Behind him, his tail was curling itself into a tight knot. He kind of wished he could do the same; curl up and hide until his brain knew what to make of all this.

30. - Top - End - #540
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy chuckled nervously and poked at his cookie, the red in his cheeks creeping up on his ears. "Heh, y-yeah. Kinda like th-that, I suppose." Behind him, his tail was curling itself into a tight knot. He kind of wished he could do the same; curl up and hide until his brain knew what to make of all this.

'Oooh...soooomepony's bluushing~"
    She said in a sing-song way and clicked her teeth. "Though I don't really see being called a superintendent causing that, hahaha."