New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

'Oooh...soooomepony's bluushing~"
    She said in a sing-song way and clicked her teeth. "Though I don't really see being called a superintendent causing that, hahaha."
    No! Drawing attention to it just made it stronger! The tips of his eartips turned crimson as he fidgeted all the more. "N-n-no, I'm not blushin'...that much...i-it's nothin'...I-I'm good...j-just didn't r-r-really expect th' a-a-adorable bit there." And cutie pie bit. And all the giggling. And all the smiles. And all the everything ever oh gosh he needed another soak in the fountain this mare had a spell on him or something.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #542
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I....will...come up with one later...for now...you will have to live with the torment of not knowing...what is coming to you,"
    Her little pony heart was beating fast from the playful excitement and the kinda scary wall less height from up here.
    "You fiend." Grills hugged the mare close and pressed his horn against hers. He then teleported them both down to his bedroom.

Gwynfillion would recognize the same teleportation spell she used. The magical aura that normally burned the additional traveller enveloped her. But for the brief instant of the spell, she would feel Grills' horn suck up the energy before it collapsed on her. "Time.. for.. a breather"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #543
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    No! Drawing attention to it just made it stronger! The tips of his eartips turned crimson as he fidgeted all the more. "N-n-no, I'm not blushin'...that much...i-it's nothin'...I-I'm good...j-just didn't r-r-really expect th' a-a-adorable bit there." And cutie pie bit. And all the giggling. And all the smiles. And all the everything ever oh gosh he needed another soak in the fountain this mare had a spell on him or something.

"Like...ohmahgoddesses....you totally are hahah,"
    A nasally laugh sneaked out around the last part. "My friends would love you, you're like an adorable....puppy." She brought her forehooves and pressed them against her cheeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "You fiend." Grills hugged the mare close and pressed his horn against hers. He then teleported them both down to his bedroom.

Gwynfillion would recognize the same teleportation spell she used. The magical aura that normally burned the additional traveller enveloped her. But for the brief instant of the spell, she would feel Grills' horn suck up the energy before it collapsed on her. "Time.. for.. a breather"
    It all felt weird. Naturally, Gwynfillion found herself worrying over Grills. "Are you alright sweetheart?..Please...yes, taker a breather."

4. - Top - End - #544
    Ettin in the Playground

"I know...its so hard to balance helping him...and messing with him,"
    The mare giggled and moved to lick a droplet of water on his muzzle.
    "Bueno. Sandy has the mare enthralled. This might actually work out," Silverpine commented, sneaking a lick back onto Gear's cheek when she turned away.

5. - Top - End - #545
    Titan in the Playground

"Like...ohmahgoddesses....you totally are hahah,"
    A nasally laugh sneaked out around the last part. "My friends would love you, you're like an adorable....puppy." She brought her forehooves and pressed them against her cheeks.
    Sure, being called a puppy felt a bit demeaning, and sure, that laugh could shatter windows under the right circumstances, but...but darnit, she called him adorable. The poor stallion flopped his ears down to cover his bright red face in an effort to defend himself, but alas, he was as good as putty in her hooves now. "N-no...stoppit...I-I ain't that a-a-a-adorable...y-you're just sayin' th-that." And, as the fates would have it, a growing lump in his throat wrestled his vocal chords into ending his sentence with a little *squeak*.

6. - Top - End - #546
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Bueno. Sandy has the mare enthralled. This might actually work out," Silverpine commented, sneaking a lick back onto Gear's cheek when she turned away.

Gear chuckled. "I'mma cross my hooves, heh."
    She smiled at scene and then looked back at Silverpine. "Hey babe, come with me to the Clunker, por favor."
    --

Sure, being called a puppy felt a bit demeaning, and sure, that laugh could shatter windows under the right circumstances, but...but darnit, she called him adorable. The poor stallion flopped his ears down to cover his bright red face in an effort to defend himself, but alas, he was as good as putty in her hooves now. "N-no...stoppit...I-I ain't that a-a-a-adorable...y-you're just sayin' th-that." And, as the fates would have it, a growing lump in his throat wrestled his vocal chords into ending his sentence with a little *squeak*.
    She gasped, stood up, and then glomped him over the table. "Ohmahgosh....like....all you need is a collar...and you'll complete."

7. - Top - End - #547
    Ettin in the Playground

Gear chuckled. "I'mma cross my hooves, heh."
    She smiled at scene and then looked back at Silverpine. "Hey babe, come with me to the Clunker, por favor."
    Silverpine's ears (and wings) perked up at that. "Oh, what do you have in mind, my lovely companion?"

8. - Top - End - #548
    Titan in the Playground

She gasped, stood up, and then glomped him over the table. "Ohmahgosh....like....all you need is a collar...and you'll complete."
    For the second time today, Sandy found himself tackled by a potentially crazed mare. Most stallions would call that a rather good day. But for the over-thinking, nervous-around-mares pegasus, it was almost too much for his brain to handle. Was he supposed to hug back? Was this normal on a first date? Why did she keep calling him adorable?! All he could manage to do was hang limp in her hug and stammer out the odd bit of gibberish as he blushed to his wingtips.

Gearstride had picked the worst time to stop watching.

As for the mare, with a little close-up inspection, she'd find her little puppy wasn't half-bad build-wise. His morning workout routines had kept him rather trim, and the spa treatment had done wonders for his coat. That, and she'd be a little damp from all the leftover fountain water.

9. - Top - End - #549
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

It all felt weird. Naturally, Gwynfillion found herself worrying over Grills. "Are you alright sweetheart?..Please...yes, taker a breather."
    "Its okay. Just out of magic. I'll just rest on the bed." Grills said as he gently climb on his bed, trying not to wake Garion.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #550
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine's ears (and wings) perked up at that. "Oh, what do you have in mind, my lovely companion?"

"Well, you'll just have follow me inside to find out,"
    She walked up ahead and flicked his chin with her tail playfully.

Indeed Gear did pick the wrong time to not be paying attention, what was happening to Sandy. Inconveniently he was just out of her line of sight, what a shame she was going to miss out on this gold mine

For the second time today, Sandy found himself tackled by a potentially crazed mare. Most stallions would call that a rather good day. But for the over-thinking, nervous-around-mares pegasus, it was almost too much for his brain to handle. Was he supposed to hug back? Was this normal on a first date? Why did she keep calling him adorable?! All he could manage to do was hang limp in her hug and stammer out the odd bit of gibberish as he blushed to his wingtips.

Gearstride had picked the worst time to stop watching.

As for the mare, with a little close-up inspection, she'd find her little puppy wasn't half-bad build-wise. His morning workout routines had kept him rather trim, and the spa treatment had done wonders for his coat. That, and she'd be a little damp from all the leftover fountain water.

"Oh...and a leash...definitely a leash too, hahah...Oooh...and he's a well built little puppy,"
    She placed a hoof on top of his barrel. "Like....hot. Like fire. That's an idea, hahaha." Her horn sparked as little flame floated there.
    ------------

"Its okay. Just out of magic. I'll just rest on the bed." Grills said as he gently climb on his bed, trying not to wake Garion.
    "What? Was it that weird teleport of yours?...The one like...mine?".....Oi. Gwynfillion went over to him with a frown. 'What did you do during the teleport?"

11. - Top - End - #551
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh...and a leash...definitely a leash too, hahah...Oooh...and he's a well built little puppy,"
    She placed a hoof on top of his barrel. "Like....hot. Like fire. That's an idea, hahaha." Her horn sparked as little flame floated there.
    Underneath her hoof, Sandy's heart raced until it felt as though it'd burst right out of his chest. Sweat broke out on the pegasus' brow, and it certainly wasn't from the fire's heat. "Wha-what're you...what're you doin'?" he asked dumbly, hardly able to comprehend what was going on anymore.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-14 at 10:02 AM.

12. - Top - End - #552
    Troll in the Playground

Underneath her hoof, Sandy's heart raced until it felt as though it'd burst right out of his chest. Sweat broke out on the pegasus' brow, and it certainly wasn't from the fire's heat. "Wha-what're you...what're you doin'?" he asked dumbly, hardly able to comprehend what was going on anymore.

"Nooothing,"
    She smiled and brought the flame down onto her hoof that was on his barrel. "Like...you kinda went from adorable to a cute hottie. So like...I want to brand you a hottie. I think its a cool idea...its like a tattoo, you know?"

13. - Top - End - #553
    Titan in the Playground

"Nooothing,"
    She smiled and brought the flame down onto her hoof that was on his barrel. "Like...you kinda went from adorable to a cute hottie. So like...I want to brand you a hottie. I think its a cool idea...its like a tattoo, you know?"
    Sandy's eyes went wide. "B-b-b-brand?!" Ooooookay, some of that actually got through all the feminine wiles and reached what was left of the logical side of his brain. He squirmed to try and inch away from that flame, but she had him gripped good. "B-but...ain't that gonna...th-that's fire...I-I don't like bein' on fire...an' how...permanent is that?"

14. - Top - End - #554
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy's eyes went wide. "B-b-b-brand?!" Ooooookay, some of that actually got through all the feminine wiles and reached what was left of the logical side of his brain. He squirmed to try and inch away from that flame, but she had him gripped good. "B-but...ain't that gonna...th-that's fire...I-I don't like bein' on fire...an' how...permanent is that?"

"Oh yea, its fire, but it won't hurt...afterwards, haha, but like really...its fine,"
    She maneuvered her flank to show him the opposite side of her flank from when she showed him her cutie mark.

"Like...I gave me a hottie mark...ten years ago, it stopped being all pink three years ago, so its like...pretty groovy,"
    She bobbed her head and said the last two words with a mellowed inflection. Her "hottie mark" was a dark shade of tan against her yellow fur, it was overlaid over her cutiemark. It looks strangely 'flame-shapish'.

"Anyways, we can be like...hottie mark buddies, that's sounds cool right?"

15. - Top - End - #555
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"What? Was it that weird teleport of yours?...The one like...mine?".....Oi. Gwynfillion went over to him with a frown. 'What did you do during the teleport?"
    "Not just that spell. I had be working all day. And two teleportations plus a swift fire resistance spell over you didn't help. But don't worry about it." Grills rolled a bit on the bed.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #556
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

Greif doesn't argue with her about how he was listing hoagie as a type of bread style for her to pick from. The customer is always right, even if they are a bit pretentious. "Coming right up, ma'am. I'll get started on it while you decide on the cheese," he politely informers her, before fetching the ingredients from the fridge. "Would you like it toasted?"
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

17. - Top - End - #557
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh yea, its fire, but it won't hurt...afterwards, haha, but like really...its fine,"
    She maneuvered her flank to show him the opposite side of her flank from when she showed him her cutie mark.

"Like...I gave me a hottie mark...ten years ago, it stopped being all pink three years ago, so its like...pretty groovy,"
    She bobbed her head and said the last two words with a mellowed inflection. Her "hottie mark" was a dark shade of tan against her yellow fur, it was overlaid over her cutiemark. It looks strangely 'flame-shapish'.

"Anyways, we can be like...hottie mark buddies, that's sounds cool right?"
    Oh. So it was exactly what it sounded like. And not to mention she'd just given him an unforgettable look at her flank. Surely this would only end in joy and fun for all involved.

The little pegasus gulped hard and redoubled his squirming. Which, given how he was hardly moving to begin with, didn't mean much. "N-now, now, th-that does sound a-a-a cool idea maybe someday, b-but th-this is awful fast, I-I mean, I just met you, an' this is crazy....I-I mean, crazy fast t'be makin' such a-a big decision, th-that there'll n-never come off, s-so maybe we...y'know, wanna wait until later?" He gave her a little, earnest, but unfortunately for him, adorable, smile.

18. - Top - End - #558
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well, you'll just have follow me inside to find out,"
    She walked up ahead and flicked his chin with her tail playfully.

Indeed Gear did pick the wrong time to not be paying attention, what was happening to Sandy. Inconveniently he was just out of her line of sight, what a shame she was going to miss out on this gold mine
    Silverpine found himself rising to the occasion. Literally in his case. He began to take a few steps forward before stopping in his tracks. Wingers or not, a small part of him still had the decency to remind him that Gearstride wasn't the only reason he was here. Somepony else... oh yes, Sandy. Fortunately, for Sandy, Silverpine was still able to see what the two were up to from his point of view.

A glance was all it took to snap Silverpine out of his hormone-induced euphoria. "Woah, woah, woah there! Hold it right there, ma'am!" he shouted from across the clearing, already taking off in a gallop towards the pair, wingers and all.

Oh. So it was exactly what it sounded like. And not to mention she'd just given him an unforgettable look at her flank. Surely this would only end in joy and fun for all involved.

The little pegasus gulped hard and redoubled his squirming. Which, given how he was hardly moving to begin with, didn't mean much. "N-now, now, th-that does sound a-a-a cool idea maybe someday, b-but th-this is awful fast, I-I mean, I just met you, an' this is crazy....I-I mean, crazy fast t'be makin' such a-a big decision, th-that there'll n-never come off, s-so maybe we...y'know, wanna wait until later?" He gave her a little, earnest, but unfortunately for him, adorable, smile.

19. - Top - End - #559
    Troll in the Playground

"Not just that spell. I had be working all day. And two teleportations plus a swift fire resistance spell over you didn't help. But don't worry about it." Grills rolled a bit on the bed.

"Why didn't you just use your special teleport spell?....You didn't have to use my version and thus making you have to use more magic....sweet heart...I can't help but worry even a little.."
    She frowned and reared up putting her chest and forehooves on the bed while she stood with her hind legs in the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif's Cafe

Greif doesn't argue with her about how he was listing hoagie as a type of bread style for her to pick from. The customer is always right, even if they are a bit pretentious. "Coming right up, ma'am. I'll get started on it while you decide on the cheese," he politely informers her, before fetching the ingredients from the fridge. "Would you like it toasted?"
    "Yes, toasted please, and I think I'll have the swiss," The mare said folding her forelegs over each other on the counter.

[I see what you hid in there ;P]

"You're right. I'm like, so sorry Sandy. Maybe...on our third date...yes, we can be hottie mark buddies then,"
    She said the last part aloud, to herself, glancing up at the sky. She gave him a smile as the heat died down on her hoof. She then quickly removed herself from him and sat back down in her seat she picked up and returned to looking like the composed mare she appeared to be in the first ten seconds when she and Sandy meet.

Silverpine found himself rising to the occasion. Literally in his case. He began to take a few steps forward before stopping in his tracks. Wingers or not, a small part of him still had the decency to remind him that Gearstride wasn't the only reason he was here. Somepony else... oh yes, Sandy. Fortunately, for Sandy, Silverpine was still able to see what the two were up to from his point of view.

A glance was all it took to snap Silverpine out of his hormone-induced euphoria. "Woah, woah, woah there! Hold it right there, ma'am!" he shouted from across the clearing, already taking off in a gallop towards the pair, wingers and all.

"Hi there, its alright, we resolved this. Sandy is going to get his hottie mark on our third date,"
    She said with a smile.

Gearstride herself arrived a bit too late to catch what all just happened and stood there confused. "Hottie mark?.."

"Its like a tattoo. Brand Sandy a hottie with a hottie mark."
    Smile.

20. - Top - End - #560
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

Greif prepares the sandwich exactly to her specifications, and then sets it down on the counter in front of her. "Bon appetite!" he grins.

21. - Top - End - #561
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif's Cafe

Greif prepares the sandwich exactly to her specifications, and then sets it down on the counter in front of her. "Bon appetite!" he grins.
    "Thank you Greif, or so I believe that to be your name, cafe sign and all, though let us not forget my mocha latte affogato," She said removing her designer sunglasses and putting them in one of the front pockets of her pea coat.

22. - Top - End - #562
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Why didn't you just use your special teleport spell?....You didn't have to use my version and thus making you have to use more magic....sweet heart...I can't help but worry even a little.."
    She frowned and reared up putting her chest and forehooves on the bed while she stood with her hind legs in the floor.
    "Stop it. I'm fine." said Grills sternly. His brow flattened. Being fretted over was just plain annoyed to him. And no matter how much he loved her, years of lonerism drilled in head made him resent it otherwise.
    "If you are really worried, come lay with me. Magic returns quicker while relaxing. "
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #563
    Troll in the Playground

"Stop it. I'm fine." said Grills sternly. His brow flattened. Being fretted over was just plain annoyed to him. And no matter how much he loved her, years of lonerism drilled in head made him resent it otherwise.
    "If you are really worried, come lay with me. Magic returns quicker while relaxing. "

Ah, so many euphemisms for doing the woohoo, 'come lay with me' being one of them, but this time, Gwynfillion will ignore that fact to the best of her ability. She sighed with a tired smile and shook her head. "That just sounds like a reason to cuddle, to me. Heh." Nonetheless she joined him and laid with him in a relaxed manner, with Garion just over there three feet or so away.

24. - Top - End - #564
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"Thank you Greif, or so I believe that to be your name, cafe sign and all, though let us not forget my mocha latte affogato," She said removing her designer sunglasses and putting them in one of the front pockets of her pea coat.
    Greif puts the finishing touches on her drink, before setting it down in front of her. "Enjoy," he says with a polite smile. "Anything else I can provide?"

25. - Top - End - #565
    Titan in the Playground

[I see what you hid in there ;P]

"You're right. I'm like, so sorry Sandy. Maybe...on our third date...yes, we can be hottie mark buddies then,"
    She said the last part aloud, to herself, glancing up at the sky. She gave him a smile as the heat died down on her hoof. She then quickly removed herself from him and sat back down in her seat she picked up and returned to looking like the composed mare she appeared to be in the first ten seconds when she and Sandy meet.

Sandy just collapsed back into his chair, breathing deeply and staring off into nothing. The poor stallion looked as though he'd been run over by a carriage. A rather attractive carriage that never stopped flirting with him. "Y-yeah....th-that sounds b-b-better..." he said, completely dazed. Somewhere, a part of him was wondering why she was already talking about third dates, but it was quickly drowned out by the part of him that was too relieved to care.

"Hi there, its alright, we resolved this. Sandy is going to get his hottie mark on our third date,"
    She said with a smile.

Gearstride herself arrived a bit too late to catch what all just happened and stood there confused. "Hottie mark?.."

"Its like a tattoo. Brand Sandy a hottie with a hottie mark."
    Smile.
    Sandy barely registered the others showing up. The flushed stallion gave a weak little wave...at a space about twenty feet to the right of Silverpine and Gearstride. His mind was boggled but good.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-14 at 08:46 PM.

26. - Top - End - #566
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ah, so many euphemisms for doing the woohoo, 'come lay with me' being one of them, but this time, Gwynfillion will ignore that fact to the best of her ability. She sighed with a tired smile and shook her head. "That just sounds like a reason to cuddle, to me. Heh." Nonetheless she joined him and laid with him in a relaxed manner, with Garion just over there three feet or so away.
    Perhaps Grills is too dense to realize what he said. But a little foal slept right beside where they laid. That would be all kinds of wrong.

"Like you need a reason." whispered Grills as he hugged his filly.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #567
    Troll in the Playground

So, what kind of name do you think we should name our future foal?

"Ooh, yay. Well on that note, oh! Like, maybe we should also have...matching couple shirts, that would be so cute, like, don't you think?" Asked the mare, obviously thinking waaaay too ahead here.

Perhaps Grills is too dense to realize what he said. But a little foal slept right beside where they laid. That would be all kinds of wrong.

"Like you need a reason." whispered Grills as he hugged his filly.

"Well of course, I can't just be all willy nilly with cuddling,"
    She said with feigned haughtiness. She then glanced at Garion. "He really is out like a log. We could probably jump on the bed and he'll still be asleep."

28. - Top - End - #568
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Well of course, I can't just be all willy nilly with cuddling,"
    She said with feigned haughtiness. She then glanced at Garion. "He really is out like a log. We could probably jump on the bed and he'll still be asleep."
    "Too bad I don't let anypony jump on my bed. But we should wake him out he'll be up all night." Grills turned to Garion. "You do it."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #569
    Troll in the Playground

"Too bad I don't let anypony jump on my bed. But we should wake him out he'll be up all night." Grills turned to Garion. "You do it."

"Ah....very well,"
    She said maneuvering off her stallion giving him a little kiss along the way and sat up on the bed.

She pushed back a lock of hair behind her ear before lightly shaking Garion. "Hey Garion, come on, wake up."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-09-15 at 04:33 AM.

30. - Top - End - #570
    Titan in the Playground

"Ah....very well,"
    She said maneuvering off her stallion giving him a little kiss along the way and sat up on the bed.

She pushed back a loch of hair behind her ear before lightly shaking Garion. "Hey Garion, come on, wake up."
    (Gonna wait for Grif before continuing with Sandy)

The little colt squirmed and groaned as she shook him, before rolling over away from her and then falling back asleep. Somepony certainly didn't want to leave the big, fluffy bed anytime soon.