New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    The little colt squirmed and groaned as she shook him, before rolling over away from her and then falling back asleep. Somepony certainly didn't want to leave the big, fluffy bed anytime soon.
    Gwynfillion donned a displeased look on her face. "Garion, wake up, don't make me spritz you water." She did not want him all up at night. She gave him another little shake.

2. - Top - End - #572
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gwynfillion donned a displeased look on her face. "Garion, wake up, don't make me spritz you water." She did not want him all up at night. She gave him another little shake.
    The little foal's ears folded down over themselves, blocking out further pleadings. Garion curled up, getting a tight, stubborn hold on that blanket. An angel when asleep, until you tried to wake him up apparently.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #573
    Troll in the Playground

The little foal's ears folded down over themselves, blocking out further pleadings. Garion curled up, getting a tight, stubborn hold on that blanket. An angel when asleep, until you tried to wake him up apparently.

"Grills, its your turn, I give up, though I'm tempted to get the spritzer bottle out now though,"
    She said looking at Garion and shook her head.

4. - Top - End - #574
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy just collapsed back into his chair, breathing deeply and staring off into nothing. The poor stallion looked as though he'd been run over by a carriage. A rather attractive carriage that never stopped flirting with him. "Y-yeah....th-that sounds b-b-better..." he said, completely dazed. Somewhere, a part of him was wondering why she was already talking about third dates, but it was quickly drowned out by the part of him that was too relieved to care.

Sandy barely registered the others showing up. The flushed stallion gave a weak little wave...at a space about twenty feet to the right of Silverpine and Gearstride. His mind was boggled but good.
    "... hottie mark?" Silverpine said, echoing the question. "Is that something to do with the fire you just pulled?"

5. - Top - End - #575
    Titan in the Playground

So, what kind of name do you think we should name our future foal?

"Ooh, yay. Well on that note, oh! Like, maybe we should also have...matching couple shirts, that would be so cute, like, don't you think?" Asked the mare, obviously thinking waaaay too ahead here.
    Sandy, still lost in his daze, nodded dumbly. "A-aye. Shirts c-c-could be cute." He felt his barrel where she'd just touched him; it still felt all tingly, though maybe that was just from the fire. The rational side of his brain was fighting a losing battle against the mare's charms now that the threat of imminent branding was off the table.

6. - Top - End - #576
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Grills, its your turn, I give up, though I'm tempted to get the spritzer bottle out now though,"
    She said looking at Garion and shook her head.
    "Dont get my bed wet. I do have a record with Reveille on it just in case." The stallion frowned and reached over to poke the colt several times. "Garion, wake up. Idon't want to have to pull out the bugle song."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

7. - Top - End - #577
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Dont get my bed wet. I do have a record with Reveille on it just in case." The stallion frowned and reached over to poke the colt several times. "Garion, wake up. Idon't want to have to pull out the bugle song."
    Garion's tail flicked the probing hoof in irritation. "*zzz*...busy now...sing songs later...have to...have to get...that pony...*zzz*" he mumbled in his sleep. At least they knew now how to get him to fall asleep; just let him tussle with a hydra for a bit, and he'd be out like a light.

8. - Top - End - #578
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "... hottie mark?" Silverpine said, echoing the question. "Is that something to do with the fire you just pulled?"
    [COLOR="Orange"]

Sandy, still lost in his daze, nodded dumbly. "A-aye. Shirts c-c-could be cute." He felt his barrel where she'd just touched him; it still felt all tingly, though maybe that was just from the fire. The rational side of his brain was fighting a losing battle against the mare's charms now that the threat of imminent branding was off the table.

"Yes, sorta, heated my hoof, and it will be great, me and Sandy, with matching shirts and hottie mark on our third date,"
    She softly sighed with a dreamy look in her face. "I hope our son ends up with your lovely eyes."
    -------------

The Three 3Gs

Gwynfillion had a furrowed frowny look and leaned toward him. "Get that pony? Why do you have to get that pony?" She asked the sleeptalking Garion, she wondered if she would be getting a response from him.

9. - Top - End - #579
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garion's tail flicked the probing hoof in irritation. "*zzz*...busy now...sing songs later...have to...have to get...that pony...*zzz*" he mumbled in his sleep. At least they knew now how to get him to fall asleep; just let him tussle with a hydra for a bit, and he'd be out like a light.

The Three 3Gs

Gwynfillion had a furrowed frowny look and leaned toward him. "Get that pony? Why do you have to get that pony?" She asked the sleeptalking Garion, she wondered if she would be getting a response from him.

"It's a dream. The answer to your question probably doesn't make sense. I'm getting the record player." Grills rolled over the bed. A short trot took him to his record collection and the stallion began to search.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #580
    Titan in the Playground

[COLOR="Orange"]

"Yes, sorta, heated my hoof, and it will be great, me and Sandy, with matching shirts and hottie mark on our third date,"
    She softly sighed with a dreamy look in her face. "I hope our son ends up with your lovely eyes."
    *THUNK*

Sandy's jaw hit the table so hard the plates rattled. His 'lovely' eyes widened, the pupils shrinking down to pinpricks. For the countless time in the last few minutes, all he could think about what was the bombs this mare kept dropping on him. "S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s...SON?!" She...did she think they were...after one date...going to have a...was she thinking about....was it something he said...what was he supposed to...when did she think they were...SON?!

The Three 3Gs

The little foal stretched out, giving a little squeaking yawn before curling back up with his pillow. "*zzz*....because he's running...he didn't give up...*snort*...I'm not...giving up either!....*zzz*" His legs started to twitch and kick as his dreamself kept up the chase.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-15 at 07:42 AM.

11. - Top - End - #581
    Troll in the Playground

*THUNK*

Sandy's jaw hit the table so hard the plates rattled. His 'lovely' eyes widened, the pupils shrinking down to pinpricks. For the countless time in the last few minutes, all he could think about what was the bombs this mare kept dropping on him. "S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s...SON?!" She...did she think they were...after one date...going to have a...was she thinking about....was it something he said...what was he supposed to...when did she think they were...SON?!

"Yes, you know, down the line as progress from step to step in our relationship, I would like to consider children as a possibility, and a son if we're lucky the first time, one with your sweet, lovely, kind eyes,"
    She smiled holding down the rattling plate of cookies. "It doesn't hurt to hope for your eyes. I think I'd want three children. Two boys to carry on your family name, and a girl to dote on, doesn't that sound ideal?"

Gearstride herself couldn't help but widen her eyes and hide a snigger. This mare was crazy. She leaned over to Silverpine and whispered. "...Uhh.....we did set up a safety word right?"

The little foal stretched out, giving a little squeaking yawn before curling back up with his pillow. "*zzz*....because he's running...he didn't give up...*snort*...I'm not...giving up either!....*zzz*" His legs started to twitch and kick as his dreamself kept up the chase.
    She dismissed Grills claims and didn't stop him from getting the record. She continued to keep her eyes on Garion. "A-and....what are you going to do when you catch up with the pony?"

12. - Top - End - #582
    Titan in the Playground

She dismissed Grills claims and didn't stop him from getting the record. She continued to keep her eyes on Garion. "A-and....what are you going to do when you catch up with the pony?"
    (...yeah, others get a chance to respond with Sandy first )

The colt grinned in his sleep. A wide, toothy grin. "...gonna get him good...keep him from...being trouble again...gonna get him real good...*snortzzz*...."

13. - Top - End - #583
    Troll in the Playground

The colt grinned in his sleep. A wide, toothy grin. "...gonna get him good...keep him from...being trouble again...gonna get him real good...*snortzzz*...."
    This was the same creepiness, in her opinion, from earlier, but she *just had* see where this would lead. "Yea? How...are you gonna get him real good?"

14. - Top - End - #584
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

(...yeah, others get a chance to respond with Sandy first )

This was the same creepiness, in her opinion, from earlier, but she *just had* see where this would lead. "Yea? How...are you gonna get him real good?"
    "It's just a dream, sugarplum. Now where is that record?" said Grills while searching through his records.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #585
    Titan in the Playground

"...gonna get that hoof...and the other hoof...gonna get his hooves good...won't be trouble then...no more fancy hooves...gonna get him good..." The colt's forelegs waved in front of him, like he was reaching out to grab somepony. And then he swatted them down, almost like a...a chopping motion.

16. - Top - End - #586
    Troll in the Playground

"I hardly think this is 'just a dream' Grills," The mare huffed a bit, her brows still all furrowed in fretting worry here. She watched the little foal make the motions he did, it did not pleasant.

17. - Top - End - #587
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

(waited long enough.. time for..)

Grills shuffled trough the record until he met one with a sun and bugle on it. "It's just a foalish nightmare. Best wake him."

"I got it." Grills said. he placed the record on the player. A scratch and then a loud Reveille.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #588
    Titan in the Playground

Garion leapt awake with a yelp, taking the sheets and pillow up in the air with him. "Aughaponywhiggamanecutsrunforlives!"

*FWOOP*

Colt, bedding, and pillow landed on the bed in a tangled mess of fabric and legs. The plush mass heaved and shook as the foal tried to free himself. Then, it shrank down, a sheepish little chuckle emanating from within. "Heh...I think I'm stuck..."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-15 at 09:41 AM.

19. - Top - End - #589
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion herself made an expression of disdain at the sound of the record playing his cacophonous sound. But Garion was now awake, and that, she supposed, was what matter.

His colty silliness made her forget about his...dreaming self for this moment and wanly smiled at the bundle of sheets and pillows. She then used her magic and levitated the sheets loose off of him.

20. - Top - End - #590
    Ettin in the Playground

*THUNK*

"Yes, you know, down the line as progress from step to step in our relationship, I would like to consider children as a possibility, and a son if we're lucky the first time, one with your sweet, lovely, kind eyes,"
    She smiled holding down the rattling plate of cookies. "It doesn't hurt to hope for your eyes. I think I'd want three children. Two boys to carry on your family name, and a girl to dote on, doesn't that sound ideal?"

Gearstride herself couldn't help but widen her eyes and hide a snigger. This mare was crazy. She leaned over to Silverpine and whispered. "...Uhh.....we did set up a safety word right?"
    "I think the safety word just flew out the window with this latest bit of crazy," Silverpine whispered back. Sons and daughters. At this stage. Unthinkable. He quickly cleared his throat and said, "I think our cutie pie here needs to consult with his... associates first before we go that far. We'll just be a minute." Without waiting for an answer, he quickly dragged back Sandy away from the mare.

21. - Top - End - #591
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "I think the safety word just flew out the window with this latest bit of crazy," Silverpine whispered back. Sons and daughters. At this stage. Unthinkable. He quickly cleared his throat and said, "I think our cutie pie here needs to consult with his... associates first before we go that far. We'll just be a minute." Without waiting for an answer, he quickly dragged back Sandy away from the mare.
    [Sandy - In over his head]

Sandy put up no resistance at all; the little pegasus was frozen stock-stiff, jaw still hanging open. His hooves dug little grooves into the ground as he was dragged off, stammering, "K-k-k-k-k-kids...f-f-f-f-f-f-f-foals...k-k-k-k-k-k-kids..." All the while, he trembled like a leaf in a storm. Was it fear? Perhaps. But to a crazy, infatuated mare? It was no doubt excitement over their new life together.

And of course, just before he popped out of sight, his tratorious mouth added, "Yes, that would indeed be an ideal number and gender of foals for the two of us." Sandy let out a mix between a groan and a whimper as he was dragged off, alas, too quiet for his date to hear.

Gwynfillion herself made an expression of disdain at the sound of the record playing his cacophonous sound. But Garion was now awake, and that, she supposed, was what matter.

His colty silliness made her forget about his...dreaming self for this moment and wanly smiled at the bundle of sheets and pillows. She then used her magic and levitated the sheets loose off of him.
    [Garion - Goofball]

Beneath the lot of them, the little white foal lay sprawled on his back. He grinned up at Miss Gwyn, oblivious to the whole thing. "Hi Miss Gwyn." He waved upside-down with a giggle. "I think I'm done inspecting the bed now."

22. - Top - End - #592
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garion leapt awake with a yelp, taking the sheets and pillow up in the air with him. "Aughaponywhiggamanecutsrunforlives!"

*FWOOP*

Colt, bedding, and pillow landed on the bed in a tangled mess of fabric and legs. The plush mass heaved and shook as the foal tried to free himself. Then, it shrank down, a sheepish little chuckle emanating from within. "Heh...I think I'm stuck..."

Grills visibly patted himself on the back. He was certain proud of himself. It worked. Maybe he would be a good father.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #593
    Troll in the Playground

Fireburst

The yellow mare thought things were going swimmingly as confused as her expression was. "I'll be waiting for you here Sandy!" She called after him as he was dragged away. She looked away and drummed her hooves on the table with a smile.

Gearstride

Gearstride looked between the two of them with an amused, 'lol just wow' expression as she followed after Silverpine and Sandy. "Take him in the Clunker, more privacy."
    -------

Gwynfillion

"So I see, hello Garion. My, you are a heavy sleeper don'tcha know? Heh,:"
    She reached over and rubbed his exposed belly.

24. - Top - End - #594
    Titan in the Playground

Gwynfillion

"So I see, hello Garion. My, you are a heavy sleeper don'tcha know? Heh,:"
    She reached over and rubbed his exposed belly.
    (last post, then deadtime for sleep)

The colt burst into a helpless fit of the giggles as his exposed tummy was ruthlessly tickled. "Bahahahahahaha-stoppit Miss Gwyn!-hahahahaha-I can't-hahahaha-can't get up-hahaha-inspected the bed enough!-hahahahaha!" He squirmed and flailed his legs every which way, but alas, the wily Miss Gwyn had him in her dastardly clutches.

25. - Top - End - #595
    Pixie in the Playground

"I dunno..maybe.,..but...I wanna see the hydra again? perty please please please please please with a cherry cola on top?"
    The filly in the oversized robe bounced around her.
    "I...I guess...but promise you won't leave my side! I'm not takin' you if you don't, got it?"

She nodded to Green.

"And I thank you and Grills for your hospitality."

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

26. - Top - End - #596
    Troll in the Playground

The colt burst into a helpless fit of the giggles as his exposed tummy was ruthlessly tickled. "Bahahahahahaha-stoppit Miss Gwyn!-hahahahaha-I can't-hahahaha-can't get up-hahaha-inspected the bed enough!-hahahahaha!" He squirmed and flailed his legs every which way, but alas, the wily Miss Gwyn had him in her dastardly clutches.
    This was the Garion she liked seeing, his silly colty self. "Never, I have you Garion in my clutches, maybe Mister Grills will save for if you can ask him with a 'please'." She continued to tickle his belly.

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    "I...I guess...but promise you won't leave my side! I'm not takin' you if you don't, got it?"

She nodded to Green.

"And I thank you and Grills for your hospitality."

"Of course! I totally promise!"
    Cloud toothily grinned and placed her hoof over her heart.

27. - Top - End - #597
    Ettin in the Playground

Fireburst

The yellow mare thought things were going swimmingly as confused as her expression was. "I'll be waiting for you here Sandy!" She called after him as he was dragged away. She looked away and drummed her hooves on the table with a smile.

Gearstride

Gearstride looked between the two of them with an amused, 'lol just wow' expression as she followed after Silverpine and Sandy. "Take him in the Clunker, more privacy."
    "Clunker it is." Silverpine hefted Sandy onto his back and marched off towards the Clunker which, admittedly, wasn't all that way away.

28. - Top - End - #598
    Titan in the Playground

A fairly large number of ponies show up in the cafe.

"Now, you all are going to sit down, behave, and play nice, or I'm going to make Boris chase you and tell him you're food.

The older sister looks like her eyes could shoot daggers at this blue pony, who looks like somebody decided to combine the Zerg from Starcraft, a Pegasus, and a questionable anime into one being.

"I can stay civil." The oldest brother states, and sits down in the nearest chair. The youngest Stallion sits next to him, followed by the rest of the family.

"Hi. We were looking for somewhere to eat and your cafe looked nice. What kind of stuff would you recommend for newcomers?" she asks either Greif or Last Call.

29. - Top - End - #599
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif stares at the zerg-pony and her giant worm, wide-eyed and blank faced. "We, uh," he squawks, his voice a few octaves higher than normal. He coughs to fix his vocal cords, and then forces a cordial smile to his face. "We have a wide variety of coffees, teas, baked goods, and sandwiches made to order. Since everyone loves sandwiches, perhaps that may be a good choice?" he asks, before grinning nervously as he awaits her response.

Please don't eat me please don't eat me please don't eat me.

Spin is just staring incredulously at the giant worm-thing.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

30. - Top - End - #600
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif stares at the zerg-pony and her giant worm, wide-eyed and blank faced. "We, uh," he squawks, his voice a few octaves higher than normal. He coughs to fix his vocal cords, and then forces a cordial smile to his face. "We have a wide variety of coffees, teas, baked goods, and sandwiches made to order. Since everyone loves sandwiches, perhaps that may be a good choice?" he asks, before grinning nervously as he awaits her response.

Please don't eat me please don't eat me please don't eat me.

Spin is just staring incredulously at the giant worm-thing.
    "Any particular suggestions? Also, stop looking at Boris and I like we're going to eat you. He only eats dead things and Swedish fish, and I'm a vegetarian." Mystic says as she looks over the menu. "Any chance you have sweet potato fries?"