New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Heartflight was returning home after an overnight research trip for her college classes. Having been reduced to the size of a 6-year-old, the trip was more difficult than normal, but it was still an interesting trip.

As she was returning to the home she shared with Mystic Muse, she spotted a new cafe/bar and decided to check it out. She stepped inside and decided to get a soda at the bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

2. - Top - End - #602
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif puts the finishing touches on her drink, before setting it down in front of her. "Enjoy," he says with a polite smile. "Anything else I can provide?"
    "I suppose, actually, I'm here in town looking for----" The mare stopped mid sentence as the new patrons came in. She froze stiffly at the sight of them, especially that one with the hideous fur condition and skanky fashion choice. Ugh. She kept herself behind her sunglasses to keep herself mentally distant from what was going on.

"Uh...a uh...I'll have an extra napkin please," She said debating on if she should take a large bite of her sandwich to keep her mouth occupied.

3. - Top - End - #603
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif sighs, and rubs his face with both talons. "Sorry, ma'am, I meant no offense. We're not from around here, though, and this town is proving to be much more... interesting than we were told. I don't suppose you saw the Kraken earlier, did you? Yeah, realtor never mentioned a Kraken," he deadpans.

The griffin then puts a friendly smile on his face. "Anyway, as for the fries, we normally don't turn on the fryer until evening. But as an apology for my rudeness, I'll go ahead and start working on some fries for you. On the house. Though, it'll take a bit for the oil to heat up. If you don't want to wait, I'm sure I can fix you something else to your liking," he says politely.

While speaking with Mystic, he plucks a few napkins from a nearby napkin holder box thing, and passes them to the snooty mystery mare.

He also fills out Heartflight's nondescript soda order, and cheerfully gives it to her.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

4. - Top - End - #604
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "I suppose, actually, I'm here in town looking for----" The mare stopped mid sentence as the new patrons came in. She froze stiffly at the sight of them, especially that one with the hideous fur condition and skanky fashion choice. Ugh.
    Tentacle mane and tails are not a fashion choice, they come with the job.

Also, I'm not sure it counts as a fur condition if she no longer has fur.

"A helping of those for everybody in my group please. Oh, hi Heartflight, how are you? And maybe throw in a serving of whatever your most ordered appetizer is. Oh, do you have spinach and artichoke dip?" she asks.

5. - Top - End - #605
    Troll in the Playground

No, no, the mare doesn't know about any job, so skanky fashion choice it still is. She put on a smile and thanked Greif as she bit into her sandwich. It was admittedly good.

6. - Top - End - #606
    Dwarf in the Playground

((That's odd. I was sure I had a post in this thread, but it's gone now.))

[To The Batclunker]

Night Jewel scurried along with the others. "Good thinking. For now, I'm sure I'm enough foal for him. I hope she stays away and doesn't turn into a stalker or anything."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

7. - Top - End - #607
    Ogre in the Playground

He also fills out Heartflight's nondescript soda order, and cheerfully gives it to her.
    We'll call it a cream soda float.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    Tentacle mane and tails are not a fashion choice, they come with the job.

Also, I'm not sure it counts as a fur condition if she no longer has fur.

"A helping of those for everybody in my group please. Oh, hi Heartflight, how are you? And maybe throw in a serving of whatever your most ordered appetizer is. Oh, do you have spinach and artichoke dip?" she asks.
    "Oh, hey Mystic!" said Heart, levitating her drink over towards her. "Who's your friends?"
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

8. - Top - End - #608
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"A whole lotta fries, coming right up," Greif grins, before going over to fiddle with the fryer.

"I'll handle the dip," Spin states, trotting over to the fridge behind the bar and telekinetically opening it to retrieve the necessary ingredients.

9. - Top - End - #609
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    We'll call it a cream soda float.

"Oh, hey Mystic!" said Heart, levitating her drink over towards her. "Who's your friends?"
    "Three brothers, two parents, and one snooty intolerant *****."

The sister just "Hmmphs!" and turns her nose up.

"Come on sis, that's not very nice."

"Well, she hasn't been very nice to me, so this is just payback."

The mother sighed.

"A whole lotta fries, coming right up," Greif grins, before going over to fiddle with the fryer.

"I'll handle the dip," Spin states, trotting over to the fridge behind the bar and telekinetically opening it to retrieve the necessary ingredients.
    "Thank you" the family says. That is, other than the snooty sister.

"I'll also take a soda when you get the chance." She says. Once the soda comes, she'll grab it with her prehensile tentacle hair, essentially using it like a hand.

No, no, the mare doesn't know about any job, so skanky fashion choice it still is. She put on a smile and thanked Greif as she bit into her sandwich. It was admittedly good.
    Bah. The mare wouldn't know good fashion if it bit her in the plot.

10. - Top - End - #610
    Ogre in the Playground

"Three brothers, two parents, and one snooty intolerant *****."

The sister just "Hmmphs!" and turns her nose up.

"Come on sis, that's not very nice."

"Well, she hasn't been very nice to me, so this is just payback."

The mother sighed.
    "Ummm ..." Heartflight glanced back and forth between Mystic and her family. "Should I letcha be then?"
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

11. - Top - End - #611
    Titan in the Playground

"Ummm ..." Heartflight glanced back and forth between Mystic and her family. "Should I letcha be then?"
    "Do whatever you want." Mystic says, and just kinda sits there, possibly drinking her soda if that's been brought to her yet.

12. - Top - End - #612
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif delivers Mystic's soda, and Spin whips up the dip and sets it on the counter, as per her request.

13. - Top - End - #613
    Ogre in the Playground

"Do whatever you want." Mystic says, and just kinda sits there, possibly drinking her soda if that's been brought to her yet.
    "Um ..." Heartflight still wasn't sure. On the one hoof, she wanted to visit with her friend after being gone for two days (she was like Pinkie like that, if she didn't visit her friends daily she got depressed), on the other hoof she didn't want to disturb them during their conversation (she knew how these things could go). Then she remembered something.

"Oh! Did a package come for me?" she asked, remembering the [plot device] she had ordered.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

14. - Top - End - #614
    Titan in the Playground

"Um ..." Heartflight still wasn't sure. On the one hoof, she wanted to visit with her friend after being gone for two days (she was like Pinkie like that, if she didn't visit her friends daily she got depressed), on the other hoof she didn't want to disturb them during their conversation (she knew how these things could go). Then she remembered something.

"Oh! Did a package come for me?" she asked, remembering the [plot device] she had ordered.
    "I believe so. Didn't take a look at it. What did you order?" Mystic asked heart, as she had a chip with some of the dip. A few of her relatives came over to have some as well.

15. - Top - End - #615
    Ogre in the Playground

"I ordered some books from the Canterlot archives," Heart replied. "Also some more materials to keep the plushie shop running."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

16. - Top - End - #616
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    "I...I guess...but promise you won't leave my side! I'm not takin' you if you don't, got it?"

She nodded to Green.

"And I thank you and Grills for your hospitality."
    "We aim to please at the Spa and Grill." says the now bowing Green.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

17. - Top - End - #617
    Titan in the Playground

"I ordered some books from the Canterlot archives," Heart replied. "Also some more materials to keep the plushie shop running."
    "What kind of books?"

"So, is this your roommate, sis?"

"Yes, she is. She has a tendency to get into trouble, and eat way too many sweets."

"I see...."

"...This is a rather odd town, isn't it." The mare who is clearly the mother comments.

18. - Top - End - #618
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"...This is a rather odd town, isn't it." The mare who is clearly the mother comments.
    "Yes/Yes," Greif and Spin both deadpan in unison.

19. - Top - End - #619
    Titan in the Playground

Gearstride

Gearstride looked between the two of them with an amused, 'lol just wow' expression as she followed after Silverpine and Sandy. "Take him in the Clunker, more privacy."
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Clunker it is." Silverpine hefted Sandy onto his back and marched off towards the Clunker which, admittedly, wasn't all that way away.
    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    ((That's odd. I was sure I had a post in this thread, but it's gone now.))

[To The Batclunker]

Night Jewel scurried along with the others. "Good thinking. For now, I'm sure I'm enough foal for him. I hope she stays away and doesn't turn into a stalker or anything."
    [Shell-Shocked Sandy]

Sandy let himself get hefted onto Silverpine's back, his limbs sticking straight-up as they trotted into the safety of the Clunker. All the while, the little pegasus spoke in crazed gibberish, occasionally muttering something about foals or kids and shaking his head.

This was the Garion she liked seeing, his silly colty self. "Never, I have you Garion in my clutches, maybe Mister Grills will save for if you can ask him with a 'please'." She continued to tickle his belly.
    [Giggling Garion]

"Wahahahha-Mister Grills!-hahahahaha-come and save me-hahahahaha-Miss Gwyn's gone tickle-crazy!-hahahahahaha-I can't-hahaha-I can't stop her!-hahahaha!" Garion flopped about on the bed helplessly, unable to even roll himself over to save himself.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

20. - Top - End - #620
    Ogre in the Playground

"What kind of books?"

"So, is this your roommate, sis?"

"Yes, she is. She has a tendency to get into trouble, and eat way too many sweets."

"I see...."

"Books? Let me see ... 'Advanced Transformation Techniques' (I really should have that already), Starswirl's 'Worldlines', 'Thaumaturgical Impressions', 'Mood Wings - Observations on Pegasus Body Language', and, uh, 'Thumper Finds A Friend'," she said, blushing slightly at the looks she was probably gonna get from mentioning a weanlings' book.

At the mother's comment, Heart raised an eyebrow at Mystic. "They really haven't been here before, have they?" she asked rhetorically.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2012-09-15 at 06:55 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

21. - Top - End - #621
    Titan in the Playground

"Books? Let me see ... 'Advanced Transformation Techniques' (I really should have that already), Starswirl's 'Worldlines', 'Thaumaturgical Impressions', 'Mood Wings - Observations on Pegasus Body Language', and, uh, 'Thumper Finds A Friend'," she said, blushing slightly at the looks she was probably gonna get from mentioning a weanlings' book.
    "Aaah."

Mystic's older sister snickers.

Nobody else out of her family comments, or even makes any indication they disapprove...of Heart. It's clear they very much disapprove of he sister's actions.

At the mother's comment, Heart raised an eyebrow at Mystic. "They really haven't been here before, have they?" she asked rhetorically.
    "No, they haven't."

"You know, we're right here." her older brother says.

"Yeah, you could just talk to us." the mom says.

They don't seem irritated, just kind of amused.

22. - Top - End - #622
    Ogre in the Playground

"Aaah."

Mystic's older sister snickers.
    "What? I-I like the pictures. They're ...cute," Heart said, blushing.

Nobody else out of her family comments, or even makes any indication they disapprove...of Heart. It's clear they very much disapprove of he sister's actions.

"No, they haven't."

"You know, we're right here." her older brother says.

"Yeah, you could just talk to us." the mom says.

They don't seem irritated, just kind of amused.
    Heart was still uncomfortable with how they seemed to disapprove so strongly of Mystic ... thus making her more determined to stick around. They probably wouldn't cause a scene with company, right? Then something occurred to her.

"Wait, so, if you're Mystic's family, does that mean you'll be staying at our place while you're here?"
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

23. - Top - End - #623
    Titan in the Playground

"Wait, so, if you're Mystic's family, does that mean you'll be staying at our place while you're here?"
    "Well, we'll probably stay at the Civic Center while we're here, and probably leave when it feels like we wore out our welcome." The oldest brother says.

"Trust me, dearest sister isn't making that go any slower." Mystic says, somewhat bitterly.

The mare Harrumphs and turns her snout up again.

24. - Top - End - #624
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well, we'll probably stay at the Civic Center while we're here, and probably leave when it feels like we wore out our welcome." The oldest brother says.

"Trust me, dearest sister isn't making that go any slower." Mystic says, somewhat bitterly.

The mare Harrumphs and turns her snout up again.
    "Um ... i-is there really any need to argue?" Heart asked uncomfortably.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

25. - Top - End - #625
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [Giggling Garion]

"Wahahahha-Mister Grills!-hahahahaha-come and save me-hahahahaha-Miss Gwyn's gone tickle-crazy!-hahahahahaha-I can't-hahaha-I can't stop her!-hahahaha!" Garion flopped about on the bed helplessly, unable to even roll himself over to save himself.
    Superhero Grills

"When a citizen cries out for help... for a hero.. I spring into ACTION! " hammed up the brown stallion. He tied a stray shirt around his neck and leaped into a heroically cheesy superhero pose.

"There's only one way to save somepony who has turned into a tickle monster. A taste of their own medicine." Grills then tickle tackled Gwyn onto the bed and started his own onslaught of pokes.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

26. - Top - End - #626
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

'Mood Wings - Observations on Pegasus Body Language',
    At the mention of Mood Wings, Greif coughs loudly to get Heartflight's attention. "Hey, uh, that book Mood Wings? I don't think that's a book a filly like you need to be reading," he says with a concerned frown. "It's got a couple of chapters on stuff somepony your age shouldn't really be reading about."

27. - Top - End - #627
    Ogre in the Playground

At the mention of Mood Wings, Greif coughs loudly to get Heartflight's attention. "Hey, uh, that book Mood Wings? I don't think that's a book a filly like you need to be reading," he says with a concerned frown. "It's got a couple of chapters on stuff somepony your age shouldn't really be reading about."
    Heartflight was about to reply, but suddenly turned to Mystic instead. "Think we should tell him?" she asked quietly with a trollish grin.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

28. - Top - End - #628
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe

The mare had scooted herself faaaar on the other end of the counter, putting distance between her and those crazy folks in here.

[Shell-Shocked Sandy]

Sandy let himself get hefted onto Silverpine's back, his limbs sticking straight-up as they trotted into the safety of the Clunker. All the while, the little pegasus spoke in crazed gibberish, occasionally muttering something about foals or kids and shaking his head.
    Gearstride gestured Silverpine toss Sandy on the bed and then waited for Silverpine to start with the 'consulting' he had initiated.

[Giggling Garion]

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Superhero Grills

"When a citizen cries out for help... for a hero.. I spring into ACTION! " hammed up the brown stallion. He tied a stray shirt around his neck and leaped into a heroically cheesy superhero pose.

"There's only one way to save somepony who has turned into a tickle monster. A taste of their own medicine." Grills then tickle tackled Gwyn onto the bed and started his own onslaught of pokes.

"Aaaah..! Grills..!"
    The plum mare eeped as she fell forward on her belly on the bed as she assaulted with tickling. 'Aaak..no hahahaa..no.....fiend...haha...!"

29. - Top - End - #629
    Titan in the Playground

"Aaaah..! Grills..!"
    The plum mare eeped as she fell forward on her belly on the bed as she assaulted with tickling. 'Aaak..no hahahaa..no.....fiend...haha...!"
    Garion laughed triumphantly and joined in the battle, copycatting Mister Grills for prime tickling spots. "We got you now, Miss Gwyn! You shall tickle little ponies no more!" Clearly their ham had rubbed off on him, as the brave little sidekick paused for a dramatic pose (and barely stifled giggles) before redoubling his assault.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-16 at 05:06 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

30. - Top - End - #630
    Ettin in the Playground

[Shell-Shocked Sandy]

Silverpine placed Sandy on the bed as delicately as he could, limbs and all sticking up. He gently prodded Sandy by the sides to wake him out of his stupor. If that didn't work, he would try prodding his wings. If that still failed, he would resort to his secret weapon and kiss Gearstride loudly in his presence.