New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    And then science was to be done. She suddenly stopped massaging him to see how long it would take for him to react to it.
    As soon as she stopped, Sandy let out a little whimper, barely above a whisper. Such a sad, lonely, pathetic sound Gearstride will have likely not heard in a long time. Like a kitten, wondering at what cruel fate had robbed it of its favorite sunbeam.

But should her dedication to science hold true, Sandy would utter no more of those sounds, and slowly blink himself back to reality. "Huh?" The stallion sat himself back up and rubbed at his eyes, turning around and finding Gearstride standing behind him. "Gear? What happened? Felt like I just up and dozed off for a minute there. Had a real nice dream too..." he trailed off as a hint of that dopey smile flashed across his features.

Of course, nothing in that second paragraph would happen if she gave in and started massaging again. If that happened, he'd go right back to being a blissfully dazed blob of a pony.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #752
    Troll in the Playground

She massaged the blob of pony again and began to talk to him. "Hey, so, can you tell me your name an profession?"

3. - Top - End - #753
    Titan in the Playground

She massaged the blob of pony again and began to talk to him. "Hey, so, can you tell me your name an profession?"
    Sandy cocked his head in confusion. "What're you talkin' about? My name's always been Sannnnnnnnnnn..." His words slurred off into incoherent mush as it was like somepony instantly replaced his spine with jello. "Ohhhhhh...that's th' spot....alright..." he dreamily mumbled, the question long forgotten.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-22 at 10:00 AM.

4. - Top - End - #754
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy cocked his head in confusion. "What're you talkin' about? My name's always been Sannnnnnnnnnn..." His words slurred off into incoherent mush as it was like somepony instantly replaced his spine with jello. "Ohhhhhh...that's th' spot....alright..." he dreamily mumbled, the question long forgotten.

"Interesting, Her Sannnnnnnnnnnn, can you recite me the alphabet?"
    She asked and continued this jelly making massage.

5. - Top - End - #755
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Oh, sure. White Truffle wouldn't let me leave until I did, even if I wanted to anyway." she says.
    "White Truffle?" Silverpine said, raising an eyebrow. Musta been one of those ever too helpful pony types. Oh well, he wasn't about to turn her down. "Well, right this way please..."

6. - Top - End - #756
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "White Truffle?" Silverpine said, raising an eyebrow. Musta been one of those ever too helpful pony types. Oh well, he wasn't about to turn her down. "Well, right this way please..."
    Eclaire follows him as best she can. She's remarkably good at following him for somepony who's blind.

7. - Top - End - #757
    Titan in the Playground

"Interesting, Hey Sannnnnnnnnnnn, can you recite me the alphabet?"
    She asked and continued this jelly making massage.
    Sandy's eyelids flickered; such an effort keeping them open. "Mmmmm....alfalfa....tasty....sand......wiches.... .." Anything else he was planning on saying died in a long, contented sigh.

8. - Top - End - #758
    Ettin in the Playground

Eclaire follows him as best she can. She's remarkably good at following him for somepony who's blind.
    Sandy's eyelids flickered; such an effort keeping them open. "Mmmmm....alfalfa....tasty....sand......wiches.... .." Anything else he was planning on saying died in a long, contented sigh.
    And so Silverpine declares the two scenes joined. Well, unfortunately or fortunately for Eclair, Silverpine didn't quite notice that little fact that she couldn't see. He waved at the pair as he trotted up. "I found our gal. I trust Sandy is..." He blinked as he saw Sandy seemingly in a drug-induced haze. "...Are you alright?"

9. - Top - End - #759
    Troll in the Playground

"Haha...so incoherent thought is out..."
    She mused and then nuzzled his cheek to see how he would react to that.

10. - Top - End - #760
    Ogre in the Playground

White Truffle, of course, decided to stealthily follow them. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

11. - Top - End - #761
    Troll in the Playground

And so Silverpine declares the two scenes joined. Well, unfortunately or fortunately for Eclair, Silverpine didn't quite notice that little fact that she couldn't see. He waved at the pair as he trotted up. "I found our gal. I trust Sandy is..." He blinked as he saw Sandy seemingly in a drug-induced haze. "...Are you alright?"

Gearstride looked up and stopped the cheek nuzzling. "Oh hey babe, Sandy's not home right now. He's a blob of his former self, couldn't handle my massages, so I was doing science on him to see what he's able to show a proper reaction to." She stopped massaging Sandy.

12. - Top - End - #762
    Titan in the Playground

"Haha...so incoherent thought is out..."
    She mused and then nuzzled his cheek to see how he would react to that.
    Sandy...well, ya'll know the drill by now. He just sat there with a dopey grin on his face, but otherwise, didn't even bat an eyelash as he was thoroughly nuzzled by a rather attractive mare.

Unless an eye twitch is an old-Equestrian form of greeting, Sandy didn't even acknowledge that Silverpine and the others had walked in. That is, until...

Gearstride looked up and stopped the cheek nuzzling. "Oh hey babe, Sandy's not home right now. He's a blob of his former self, couldn't handle my massages, so I was doing science on him to see what he's able to show a proper reaction to." She stopped massaging Sandy.
    ...the hooves left his shoulders. A few seconds later, and Sandy snapped his head up, scrubbing at his eyes. "Huh? Wha-?!" There was Silverpine - he wasn't there just a moment ago - and another mare he was supposed to be having a nice speed-date with - definitely wasn't there a moment ago. He really needed more sleep. In his hurried panic to pick himself up, the dolt colt flopped out of his chair and landed stomach-first on the ground. "Oh, jeez, I'm sorry, I don't what all came over me, I been dozin' off right an' left, sorry 'bout that," he babbled as he rushed around the table, pulled out a chair for Eclair, and politely waited for her to take her seat.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-22 at 10:39 AM.

13. - Top - End - #763
    Titan in the Playground

Eclaire took a seat.

"Umm...Hello. How are you?" She asks.

14. - Top - End - #764
    Titan in the Playground

Eclaire took a seat.

"Umm...Hello. How are you?" She asks.
    Sandy took his own seat with a long, calming sigh. Just had to keep his cool, don't let a little slip-up ruin everything again. "I'm doin' alright. Day's been a mite funny, but that seems t'be how things work around here." He winced, nearly dropping the cookies he'd started to serve. "I-I'm sorry, I went and forgot t'introduce myself. M'name's Sandy Shores. I take care of th' beach down by th' lake." Not yet realizing her blindness, he stuck his hoof out for her to shake.

15. - Top - End - #765
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy took his own seat with a long, calming sigh. Just had to keep his cool, don't let a little slip-up ruin everything again. "I'm doin' alright. Day's been a mite funny, but that seems t'be how things work around here." He winced, nearly dropping the cookies he'd started to serve. "I-I'm sorry, I went and forgot t'introduce myself. M'name's Sandy Shores. I take care of th' beach down by th' lake." Not yet realizing her blindness, he stuck his hoof out for her to shake.
    "My name is Eclaire. I run my own little restaurant. I kinda prefer just staying there, but White Truffle thinks I need to go out more often." she explains. She doesn't shake since she can't really notice that he's holding out his hoof.

16. - Top - End - #766
    Titan in the Playground

"My name is Eclaire. I run my own little restaurant. I kinda prefer just staying there, but White Truffle thinks I need to go out more often." she explains. She doesn't shake since she can't really notice that he's holding out his hoof.
    There was a long, awkward pause as Sandy stood there, hoof outstretched, waiting for her to do...well, something. Anything to acknowledge the gesture. "Um.....y-yeah, sounds like you...got a good friend there." he finally said, taking his seat and passing her a plate of cookies. "So....you been doin' th' restaurant thing a long time?"

17. - Top - End - #767
    Titan in the Playground

There was a long, awkward pause as Sandy stood there, hoof outstretched, waiting for her to do...well, something. Anything to acknowledge the gesture. "Um.....y-yeah, sounds like you...got a good friend there." he finally said, taking his seat and passing her a plate of cookies. "So....you been doin' th' restaurant thing a long time?"
    "Yeah. You might not think a blind pony would be any good at cooking, but I know my way around a kitchen despite that. I'm known for my Eclaires...which you probably could have guessed..."

18. - Top - End - #768
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Simple paddling wasn't enough; time for drastic measures. Garion started wildly pinwheeling all four legs, thrashing about in the water. The colt-paddleboat motored along the pool, staying out of the Grilly-monster's grasp. He rounded the other side of the pool, starting to head back to where Miss Gwyn was dipping her hooves...
    Gwynfillion briefly glanced, oblivious that she may soon be sucked into some shenanigans. She gingerly shook off some water from a forehoof.
    "Gonna get me a Garion. Gonna catch ya." said the slowly approaching Grills. Then out of nowhere, he rushed the colt from underwater.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

19. - Top - End - #769
    Titan in the Playground

"Yeah. You might not think a blind pony would be any good at cooking, but I know my way around a kitchen despite that. I'm known for my Eclaires...which you probably could have guessed..."
    Eclair would hear a light *smack* from the other side of the table. Sounded suspiciously like a pony face-hooving as an incredibly obvious fact was pointed out to them. "Oh...right. Right. I see...er, I mean...y-yeah, I guess y'might've guessed I'm good with sand too." He forced out an awkward chuckle as he scrambled to recover. "Oh, uh, on that note...of treats, not sand, m'friends made some cookies for us, th' chocolate chip ones are pretty good." Sandy rattled the plate in front of her as if he was setting it down for the first time. Couldn't be too careful, maybe she didn't hear him place it there. "Uh, so, d'you stick t'desserts mostly?"

Smooooooooth as ever, Mister Shores.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Gonna get me a Garion. Gonna catch ya." said the slowly approaching Grills. Then out of nowhere, he rushed the colt from underwater.
    Garion, at the time, had been looking behind him, wondering where Mister Grills had run off to. He wasn't out on the poolside, he wasn't on the surface of the water, and he probably couldn't fly, so that just left...

"Eep!"

By the time it clicked in the colt's mind, it was far too late. Grills had his target in his sights and within range; all that was left to do was open fire...

20. - Top - End - #770
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh... huh. Massages do that to him?" Silverpine mused.

Eclair would hear a light *smack* from the other side of the table. Sounded suspiciously like a pony face-hooving as an incredibly obvious fact was pointed out to them. "Oh...right. Right. I see...er, I mean...y-yeah, I guess y'might've guessed I'm good with sand too." He forced out an awkward chuckle as he scrambled to recover. "Oh, uh, on that note...of treats, not sand, m'friends made some cookies for us, th' chocolate chip ones are pretty good." Sandy rattled the plate in front of her as if he was setting it down for the first time. Couldn't be too careful, maybe she didn't hear him place it there. "Uh, so, d'you stick t'desserts mostly?"

They might also hear another headdesk in the distance. Cookies for those who guessed who it might be.

21. - Top - End - #771
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh... huh. Massages do that to him?" Silverpine mused.
    [guess I get no cookies ;D]

"Yea.....turns him into putty,"
    She struck a glance at Silverpine. "I wonder if you'll have some sort of reaction too..."
    ===

Gwynfillion was just going to watch in mild amusement, carry on.

22. - Top - End - #772
    Ettin in the Playground

[guess I get no cookies ;D]

"Yea.....turns him into putty,"
    She struck a glance at Silverpine. "I wonder if you'll have some sort of reaction too..."
    ===
    "Bwuh?" Silverpine seemed surprised for a moment. "I don't know actually. Been a long time since I had a massage... I don't like that look, Gear."
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-09-23 at 09:31 AM.

23. - Top - End - #773
    Troll in the Playground

"Bwuh?" Silverpine seemed surprised for a moment. "I don't know actually. Been a long time since I had a massage... I don't like that look, Gear."

"Yeah, an hour ago at the spa, but, it wasn't from your lady-love,"
    Gearstride grinned and gave him that look he wasn't sure he liked and took the moment to drag him into the Clunker away from by chance watching eyes.

24. - Top - End - #774
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, when I'm just cooking for myself I tend to make and stockpile desserts, but I run more of a general comfort food place. Fried stuff, the kind of stuff mom used to make, stuff like that....Do you like Eclaires?" She could tell what that was. This pony seemed nice though, and his voice didn't taste weird like some of the other ponies she had met.

25. - Top - End - #775
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garion, at the time, had been looking behind him, wondering where Mister Grills had run off to. He wasn't out on the poolside, he wasn't on the surface of the water, and he probably couldn't fly, so that just left...

"Eep!"

By the time it clicked in the colt's mind, it was far too late. Grills had his target in his sights and within range; all that was left to do was open fire...
    "Aah! Pbbt. Pbbt Pbbt." he said as he got splashed to all heck but manages to Garion's legs. "I will dunk you for that."

Gwynfillion was just going to watch in mild amusement, carry on.
    And then the much bigger stallion splashed Garion at an angle to sprinkle his fillyfriend a bit.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #776
    Titan in the Playground

"Aah! Pbbt. Pbbt Pbbt." he said as he got splashed to all heck but manages to Garion's legs. "I will dunk you for that."

And then the much bigger stallion splashed Garion at an angle to sprinkle his fillyfriend a bit.
    Garion squealed in surprise as he got drenched by a veritable tidal wave, at least, it seemed like one from his perspective. With his hind legs trapped, he furiously pinwheeled his front legs to try and get away, but he just couldn't break free of Grill's grip. The colt furiously swam for all he was worth, going absolutely nowhere.

27. - Top - End - #777
    Troll in the Playground

Garion squealed in surprise as he got drenched by a veritable tidal wave, at least, it seemed like one from his perspective. With his hind legs trapped, he furiously pinwheeled his front legs to try and get away, but he just couldn't break free of Grill's grip. The colt furiously swam for all he was worth, going absolutely nowhere.

"Ack..." Gwynfillion gave Grills look, well, she tried to go for a stern look but wanly smiled. "I just took a shower Grills."

28. - Top - End - #778
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, when I'm just cooking for myself I tend to make and stockpile desserts, but I run more of a general comfort food place. Fried stuff, the kind of stuff mom used to make, stuff like that....Do you like Eclaires?" She could tell what that was. This pony seemed nice though, and his voice didn't taste weird like some of the other ponies she had met.
    (Apologies, been a mite busy lately and that gets me absentminded.)

Sandy would probably smell rather nice to her. The spa used quite a number of floral shampoos and other fragrant treatments, and they blended together with Sandy`s natural beachy smell into a pleasing aroma.

Thank goodness she was blind; she would not feel awkward if Sandy did not eat any more cookies. The poor stallion had nibbled more than enough this afternoon. `Eclairs? Hmm...t`be honest, I don`t think I`ve ever had one. They`re those little cream-filled pastry thingies, right?`

(Apologies for the wierd typing, posting from a japanese macbook and I cannot find the apostrophe or double quotes)

29. - Top - End - #779
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills dunked Garion then paddled his way to the edge. "That's enough for today. It's time to eat." he said with a grumbling stomach.

"Ack..." Gwynfillion gave Grills look, well, she tried to go for a stern look but wanly smiled. "I just took a shower Grills."
    The wet stallion stepped out of the water, soaked. "So did I but you can never be too clean. Can you pass me a towel from that rack behind you, dear?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #780
    Titan in the Playground

(Apologies, been a mite busy lately and that gets me absentminded.)

Sandy would probably smell rather nice to her. The spa used quite a number of floral shampoos and other fragrant treatments, and they blended together with Sandy`s natural beachy smell into a pleasing aroma.

Thank goodness she was blind; she would not feel awkward if Sandy did not eat any more cookies. The poor stallion had nibbled more than enough this afternoon. `Eclairs? Hmm...t`be honest, I don`t think I`ve ever had one. They`re those little cream-filled pastry thingies, right?`

(Apologies for the wierd typing, posting from a japanese macbook and I cannot find the apostrophe or double quotes)

"Yeah. They're my specialty. I, uh, brought some if you want to give it a try. That is, if you're not full, or not in the mood for sweets or anything." Eclair offers. "You smell rather nice. Umm...what kind of hobbies do you have?" she asks as she tries one of the cookies. They were pretty good, but not quite to her taste. She liked her cookies cold, and with a tall glass of cold milk. They also weren't quite made with the right ingredients, and there were a few too many chocolate chips, but still pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Heartflight stuck her tongue out at the mare when she wasn't looking.

"Well ... I didn't wanna be rude, but yeah. Still, may wanna figure it out, being upset at family that long isn't healthy," Heartflight said, rather haltingly.
    "Tell her that." Mystic says, sighing. "Even with certain parts of the rest of my family not particularly liking my choice, they at least tolerate it." Mystic says, and just kind of hangs her head in resignation. "I'm going to need a lot of Dr. Cola." she says to Greif.