New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills dunked Garion then paddled his way to the edge. "That's enough for today. It's time to eat." he said with a grumbling stomach.

The wet stallion stepped out of the water, soaked. "So did I but you can never be too clean. Can you pass me a towel from that rack behind you, dear?"

Gwynfillion floated a towel from behind her over to him. "There you go sweetheart. While I agree to that statement, I'd rather not get cleaned with pool water."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-09-23 at 11:55 PM.

2. - Top - End - #782
    Titan in the Playground

Grills dunked Garion then paddled his way to the edge. "That's enough for today. It's time to eat." he said with a grumbling stomach.
    A little stream of bubbles popped on the surface above where the colt was dunked. Moments later, he re-emerged, absolutely sopping wet. His mane had again fallen down over his eyes, which he'd had the misfortune of having open while underwater. The colt started paddling in circles, searching for the edge of the pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Yeah. They're my specialty. I, uh, brought some if you want to give it a try. That is, if you're not full, or not in the mood for sweets or anything." Eclair offers.
    Ugh...more sweets. He'd had more than enough of sweets. But...but she seemed like a nice, sweet pony, and blind at that, how he could he bring himself to disappoint her? "S-sure. I'll try one." he forced himself to say.

"You smell rather nice. Umm...what kind of hobbies do you have?" she asks as she tries one of the cookies. They were pretty good, but not quite to her taste. She liked her cookies cold, and with a tall glass of cold milk. They also weren't quite made with the right ingredients, and there were a few too many chocolate chips, but still pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Sandy fidgeted awkwardly; that had to be the oddest compliment he'd ever received. "Uh...thanks? Y'smell alright yourself?" He regretted that doofy compliment just as soon as it left his doofy mouth. Quick, change subject, change subject! "As for hobbies...well, I do like sand-sculptin'. I run a lil' shop by th' beach where I sell what I make. Er...when folks are buyin', that is. Now I mostly just use m'talents t'fix things up. Replace table legs, patch holes in things, that sorta stuff."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #783
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Ugh...more sweets. He'd had more than enough of sweets. But...but she seemed like a nice, sweet pony, and blind at that, how he could he bring himself to disappoint her? "S-sure. I'll try one." he forced himself to say.
    She could tell he didn't want to try them, at least not at the moment. "Don't worry about it, you can try them when you're more in the mood. Sweets don't taste good when you don't want them after all, they just kind of make you sick."

Sandy fidgeted awkwardly; that had to be the oddest compliment he'd ever received. "Uh...thanks? Y'smell alright yourself?" He regretted that doofy compliment just as soon as it left his doofy mouth. Quick, change subject, change subject! "As for hobbies...well, I do like sand-sculptin'. I run a lil' shop by th' beach where I sell what I make. Er...when folks are buyin', that is. Now I mostly just use m'talents t'fix things up. Replace table legs, patch holes in things, that sorta stuff."
    "Sounds kind of interesting. So, you're a bit of a handy stallion?" she asked, tilting her head to the side a little. Also, if that's the weirdest, don't worry. It'll get weirder.

4. - Top - End - #784
    Titan in the Playground

She could tell he didn't want to try them, at least not at the moment. "Don't worry about it, you can try them when you're more in the mood. Sweets don't taste good when you don't want them after all, they just kind of make you sick."
    Sandy breathed a big sigh of relief, and his stomach let out a gurgle in agreement. "Thanks fer that. I'll pop by later, when my tummy's a bit more agreeable."

"Sounds kind of interesting. So, you're a bit of a handy stallion?" she asked, tilting her head to the side a little. Also, if that's the weirdest, don't worry. It'll get weirder.
    (Heh heh)

Sandy scratched at his chin in thought. "Well...I never quite thought of it like that, but I suppose I sorta am. Takin' care of th' beach is my actual job, though, so I don't really do that sorta work often."

5. - Top - End - #785
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy breathed a big sigh of relief, and his stomach let out a gurgle in agreement. "Thanks fer that. I'll pop by later, when my tummy's a bit more agreeable."
    She pulls up a small box. "Here, just take these. They're free." she says with a small smile. If he opened them, he'd see there were four. Once he tried them later, they'd taste like they were made by the god of making Eclaires.

Yeah, she's really good at making Eclaires. Who would have guessed?!

(Heh heh)

Sandy scratched at his chin in thought. "Well...I never quite thought of it like that, but I suppose I sorta am. Takin' care of th' beach is my actual job, though, so I don't really do that sorta work often."
    "Ah, okay...Um...I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be doing...I've never actually been on a date." she admits with a small blush.

6. - Top - End - #786
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gwynfillion floated a towel from behind her over to him. "There you go sweetheart. While I agree to that statement, I'd rather not get cleaned with pool water."
    A little stream of bubbles popped on the surface above where the colt was dunked. Moments later, he re-emerged, absolutely sopping wet. His mane had again fallen down over his eyes, which he'd had the misfortune of having open while underwater. The colt started paddling in circles, searching for the edge of the pool.
    "It was only a little water, sugarplum." Grills flashed dried his coat after wrapping his mane. Then he lifted Garion out the pool and gave him a hairdryer treatment.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

7. - Top - End - #787
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yeah, an hour ago at the spa, but, it wasn't from your lady-love,"
    Gearstride grinned and gave him that look he wasn't sure he liked and took the moment to drag him into the Clunker away from by chance watching eyes.
    Oh noooooooo, Silverpine was dragged to his dooooooooooom.

8. - Top - End - #788
    Titan in the Playground

She pulls up a small box. "Here, just take these. They're free." she says with a small smile. If he opened them, he'd see there were four. Once he tried them later, they'd taste like they were made by the god of making Eclaires.

Yeah, she's really good at making Eclaires. Who would have guessed?!

"Ah, okay...Um...I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be doing...I've never actually been on a date." she admits with a small blush.
    Sandy opened his mouth to say "thank you", when she quietly admitted to never having been on a date before, and said it with that little shy smile, and just a little bit of blush on her cheeks, and oh my goodness his heart was about to melt from the adorableness he just wanted to pinch those cheeks so badly. He made a sound halfway between an "awww" and a squeal, when he came to a startling realization; So...is this how Gear feels all the time when I do stuff?

...nah.

The little stallion cleared his throat, regaining his composure. "Er, well, it's...uh, it's been a while for me too. I think we're mostly just supposed t'talk, get t'know each other, that sorta thing," he explained. Then quickly added, "I-if it's alright with you, I mean, I don't rightly know what you might've thought this'd entail, it's a bit on th' casual side an' all that"

"It was only a little water, sugarplum." Grills flashed dried his coat after wrapping his mane. Then he lifted Garion out the pool and gave him a hairdryer treatment.
    Garion continued to paddle as he was lifted out of the water, right up until he got quickly blow-dried. His mane and fur poofed out from the heat, turning him into a miniature fluffball. He shook himself off, sending waves undulating through his coat. "Where'd the pool go? Did the water get lost?" he asked as he glanced around, his mini-afro completely blocking his vision.

9. - Top - End - #789
    Troll in the Playground

"Bah, but I reserve the right to blow it out of proportions,"
    She smirked and looked at her stallion.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Oh noooooooo, Silverpine was dragged to his dooooooooooom.
    "Alright babe, sit down on your haunches, and let's see if the magic will work on you," She gently pressed down on his shoulders to guide him to sitting down.

10. - Top - End - #790
    Ettin in the Playground

"Alright babe, sit down on your haunches, and let's see if the magic will work on you," She gently pressed down on his shoulders to guide him to sitting down.
    "Bwuh. I feel like one of my mice test subject." Well, he didn't really resist Gear's attempt to make him sit down and down he went on his haunches, his wings hanging limp by his side.

11. - Top - End - #791
    Troll in the Playground

"Bwuh. I feel like one of my mice test subject." Well, he didn't really resist Gear's attempt to make him sit down and down he went on his haunches, his wings hanging limp by his side.

"Ooh......well...this is part for science!"
    She nuzzled his ear as she then began to massage the small area on him that were his shoulders.

12. - Top - End - #792
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

Grills lifted the afrocolt and passed him over to Gwynfillion. "Oh you two. Come sugarplum, let's take our puffball upstairs. You comb out his mane and I'll go downstairs and make some spinach rice."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #793
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy opened his mouth to say "thank you", when she quietly admitted to never having been on a date before, and said it with that little shy smile, and just a little bit of blush on her cheeks, and oh my goodness his heart was about to melt from the adorableness he just wanted to pinch those cheeks so badly. He made a sound halfway between an "awww" and a squeal, when he came to a startling realization; So...is this how Gear feels all the time when I do stuff?

...nah.
    "Hmm?" she asks.

The little stallion cleared his throat, regaining his composure. "Er, well, it's...uh, it's been a while for me too. I think we're mostly just supposed t'talk, get t'know each other, that sorta thing," he explained. Then quickly added, "I-if it's alright with you, I mean, I don't rightly know what you might've thought this'd entail, it's a bit on th' casual side an' all that"
    "I didn't know what to think. I've heard some Stallions can be unpleasantly forward, but that doesn't seem like the case here." She says.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-09-24 at 12:43 PM.

14. - Top - End - #794
    Titan in the Playground

"Hmm?" she asks.
    "Oh, um, er, t'weren't nothin', just a...a frog in m'throat is all." He flushed red himself from embarrassment; he needed to keep a tighter lid on those sorts of things.

"I didn't know what to think. I've heard some Stallions can be unpleasantly forward, but that doesn't seem like the case here." She says.
    Even though she couldn't see it, Sandy shook his head emphatically. "Right on th' money there. That sorta stuff ain't for when y'first meet a pony. Can't build anything on nuzzles an' appearance, not if y'want it t'last. Need t'be friends before y'can-"

"That was a squeal, induced by observing a sight of unimaginable cuteness." Oh. Oh. That little "Hmm?" had enough inflection to count as a question. And he tried to lie his way out of it. Which was enough for the magic to kick in and say...that. The little stallion froze like a deer in the headlights, watching to see how Eclair would react.

15. - Top - End - #795
    Troll in the Playground

Grills

Grills lifted the afrocolt and passed him over to Gwynfillion. "Oh you two. Come sugarplum, let's take our puffball upstairs. You comb out his mane and I'll go downstairs and make some spinach rice."

"Very well, come along Garion,"
    She said as she nuzzled the colt. A sniff of the chlorine made her wince a bit as she put on a smile for him.

16. - Top - End - #796
    Titan in the Playground

She said as she nuzzled the colt. A sniff of the chlorine made her wince a bit as she put on a smile for him.
    Miss Gwyn got a fuzzy, chlorine-filled afro-nuzzle in return as they trotted off. Garion stuck to her like glue; with no real way to see himself, the fuzzball relied on her to find his way back.

17. - Top - End - #797
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Miss Gwyn got a fuzzy, chlorine-filled afro-nuzzle in return as they trotted off. Garion stuck to her like glue; with no real way to see himself, the fuzzball relied on her to find his way back.
    The way back upstairs was through the only door in the room. It led to the hallway and stairs to the apartment.

Grills headed back toward the springs and the showers. Then he'd go down to the kitchen to cook.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #798
    Ettin in the Playground

"Ooh......well...this is part for science!"
    She nuzzled his ear as she then began to massage the small area on him that were his shoulders.
    "Mmmm," Silverpine cooed, as her hooves began their exquisite work on his shoulders. His wings fluttered a little as he relaxed, what little tension he had dissipating.

Though disappointingly, Silverpine wasn't Sandy, and thus, wasn't as susceptible to shoulder rubs as the blue pegasus was.

19. - Top - End - #799
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, um, er, t'weren't nothin', just a...a frog in m'throat is all." He flushed red himself from embarrassment; he needed to keep a tighter lid on those sorts of things.
    "Oh, okay."

"That was a squeal, induced by observing a sight of unimaginable cuteness." Oh. Oh. That little "Hmm?" had enough inflection to count as a question. And he tried to lie his way out of it. Which was enough for the magic to kick in and say...that. The little stallion froze like a deer in the headlights, watching to see how Eclair would react.
    That made Eclair blush like crazy. "S-some sort of spell or curse making you tell the truth whether you want to or not?" she asks, nibbling on a cookie in an effort to make the awkward go away.

20. - Top - End - #800
    Troll in the Playground

The plum mare walked-guided the young colt back up the stairs and into Grills' apartment, towards the bathroom where she would work finicky-ish to get his mane-fro back to the norm. "I'm sorry Garion, this will be hurting just a little bit, but don't worry."

"Mmmm," Silverpine cooed, as her hooves began their exquisite work on his shoulders. His wings fluttered a little as he relaxed, what little tension he had dissipating.

Though disappointingly, Silverpine wasn't Sandy, and thus, wasn't as susceptible to shoulder rubs as the blue pegasus was.

"A wee bit disappointing,"
    She smirked and nibbled on the ear flicking about in front of her. "I wonder though, just what I have to do to make you putty. I wonder, if you can even get all putty-ish on me."

21. - Top - End - #801
    Titan in the Playground

That made Eclair blush like crazy. "S-some sort of spell or curse making you tell the truth whether you want to or not?" she asks, nibbling on a cookie in an effort to make the awkward go away.
    Sandy rapidly nodded, blushing furiously. "Y-yeah. Kinda long story..." Hnnnnnghhhhhh, now she was all blushing and flustered, and just delicately nibbling on that cookie. It felt like his heart was going to up and melt from cute overload, and although he clamped his jaws shut, a tiny, tiny squee escaped his lips. "D-don't know how long ya'll have been here, but this sorta thing happens. T-t-town's a bit crazy like that."

The plum mare walked-guided the young colt back up the stairs and into Grills' apartment, towards the bathroom where she would work finicky-ish to get his mane-fro back to the norm. "I'm sorry Garion, this will be hurting just a little bit, but don't worry."
    The fuzzball shook in what was probably a nod. Garion took a deep breath and steeled himself against the horrors of the hairbrush. He bravely stood his ground, only giving the odd little grunt or wince at particularly stubborn knots. After all, he'd faced down a hydra, what could a mane-combing do to him that-"Ow!"

Okay, maybe a mane-combing was a bit worse than a hydra. He sniffed up and bit his lip, holding in any more complaints.

22. - Top - End - #802
    Ettin in the Playground

"A wee bit disappointing,"
    She smirked and nibbled on the ear flicking about in front of her. "I wonder though, just what I have to do to make you putty. I wonder, if you can even get all putty-ish on me."
    "Mmm, that is for you to find out, yes?" Silverpine said, sticking out his tongue. Well, his shoulders might not get him all putty, but his wings might make for a tempting next target.

23. - Top - End - #803
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy rapidly nodded, blushing furiously. "Y-yeah. Kinda long story..." Hnnnnnghhhhhh, now she was all blushing and flustered, and just delicately nibbling on that cookie. It felt like his heart was going to up and melt from cute overload, and although he clamped his jaws shut, a tiny, tiny squee escaped his lips. "D-don't know how long ya'll have been here, but this sorta thing happens. T-t-town's a bit crazy like that."
    "I've kind of noticed. It's usually a good crazy though. Sometimes bad, but it can be good." Eclaire says.

24. - Top - End - #804
    Troll in the Playground

The fuzzball shook in what was probably a nod. Garion took a deep breath and steeled himself against the horrors of the hairbrush. He bravely stood his ground, only giving the odd little grunt or wince at particularly stubborn knots. After all, he'd faced down a hydra, what could a mane-combing do to him that-"Ow!"

Okay, maybe a mane-combing was a bit worse than a hydra. He sniffed up and bit his lip, holding in any more complaints.

"Ssh shh Garion, its fine..its fine...see...we're all done,"
    Gwynfillion put away the brush and showed him to the mirror. His mane are nicely parted.

"Mmm, that is for you to find out, yes?" Silverpine said, sticking out his tongue. Well, his shoulders might not get him all putty, but his wings might make for a tempting next target.

"Well of course, for science!"
    She gave him a kiss on the cheek as her hooves guided down to his wings, a thing she knew from the past could give her some sort of reaction.

25. - Top - End - #805
    Ettin in the Playground

Gwynfillion put away the brush and showed him to the mirror. His mane are nicely parted.

"Well of course, for science!"
    She gave him a kiss on the cheek as her hooves guided down to his wings, a thing she knew from the past could give her some sort of reaction.
    "For science. Hah, your experimentations aren't exac— Waaaaahhh~!" Silverpine exclaimed mid-sentence as her hooves glided through the sensitive feathers of his wings, his body stiffening visibly. And is that a blush on his cheeks?

26. - Top - End - #806
    Troll in the Playground

"For science. Hah, your experimentations aren't exac— Waaaaahhh~!" Silverpine exclaimed mid-sentence as her hooves glided through the sensitive feathers of his wings, his body stiffening visibly. And is that a blush on his cheeks?

"Hahah! Success...oh you pegasus and your sensitive wings, I wonder how you function at all!"
    She laughed and nuzzled her coltfriend. Her hooves playfully traced along the contours of his carpal joint down to his axillaries, testing and watching his facial reactions. "Hey babe, do ya miss being an earth pony?"

27. - Top - End - #807
    Titan in the Playground

"I've kind of noticed. It's usually a good crazy though. Sometimes bad, but it can be good." Eclaire says.
    Sandy thought back to the numerous misadventures he'd had since coming here; the rain of pies, becoming a foal, the pillow-fort, the haunted house, the business with the sandwich..."Or just plain crazy." he added. "So...you been in town long then?" A change of subject from her adorableness could only help.

And so the colt was all nicely brushed, though the rest of his coat was all poofy-fuzzy from the quick drying. He inspected himself in the mirror, looking over his nice, neat mane and looking curiously at his fluffy forelegs. "Does pool water make hair grow, Miss Gwyn?" he asked.

28. - Top - End - #808
    Troll in the Playground

And so the colt was all nicely brushed, though the rest of his coat was all poofy-fuzzy from the quick drying. He inspected himself in the mirror, looking over his nice, neat mane and looking curiously at his fluffy forelegs. "Does pool water make hair grow, Miss Gwyn?" he asked.

"No...but it can make hooves pruney,"
    Gwynfillion stared at the colt, unsatisfied considering his poofy fuzzy furt. She took to the brush again to smooth out his coat, on the plus side, there would be no tangles and ouchies.

29. - Top - End - #809
    Titan in the Playground

"No...but it can make hooves pruney,"
    Gwynfillion stared at the colt, unsatisfied considering his poofy fuzzy furt. She took to the brush again to smooth out his coat, on the plus side, there would be no tangles and ouchies.
    And Garion sure liked it more than the mane-combings. It was like getting a back rub and a back scratch at the same time; what's not to love? The colt settled down on his haunches, a contented smile spreading across his face. The brushies continued for some time in silence, before Garion suddenly piped up, "Is Mister Grill's bed and your couch made out of the same stuff?"

30. - Top - End - #810
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy thought back to the numerous misadventures he'd had since coming here; the rain of pies, becoming a foal, the pillow-fort, the haunted house, the business with the sandwich..."Or just plain crazy." he added. "So...you been in town long then?" A change of subject from her adorableness could only help.
    "A little while. A couple months, but long enough to see some of the general weirdness...I'm not sure whether I like it or not. It kinda tends to avoid me since I'm usually just in my kitchen. I think a few ponies thought the Eclaire in the name of my restaurant was named after the dessert or a non-existent pony for a while...yeah, I can be that bad at times." Eclaire says with a kind of embarrassed look.

Sorry Sandy, you aren't allowed to escape the adorable.