New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    With the question of what they were doing out of the way, now he could truly feel disappointed about the speed-dating. Sandy winced at Gear's rather blunt assessment of his day. "Y-yeah. Well, thanks for th' spa treatment anyhow." He laid himself down on the cold, metal floor, resting his head on his forehooves with a frown. "An' you don't got anythin' t'be sorry about, I should've spoken up earlier. I knew I weren't ready for a fillyfriend, all I'd do is screw things up an' end up disappointing some poor mare." Just like his last lady love. And that hottie mark mare. And Eclair. And...well, just about every mare he'd seen today.
    "Smile though your heart is aching,
    Smile even though it's breaking,
    When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by,
    If you smile through your fear and sorrow,
    Smile, and maybe tomorrow,
    You'll find that life is still worthwhile,
    If you just smile.
    "

Night Jewel skipped over, carrying her harp, and gave Sandy a nuzzle. "It'll get easier. Maybe we're just going about this the wrong way, and should have them get to know you before trying to set up a romance. After all, it took a little while before you started getting cute around me." She winked. This was going to be fun.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

2. - Top - End - #872
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garion nodded sagely. "A true gentlecolt trots where he wants to go. He does not roll there." Wise words indeed. The colt dipped his head into his bowl and gobbled up the last few bites of rice. "All done!" he proclaimed, a bit of rice stuck to his nose.
    Grills reached out and cleaned off Garion's nose. "Wonderful. You can go play in the living room if you want. Draw Mis Gwynfillion and I a picture with the quill and pad there."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #873
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Its alright Sandy, I mean, there are plenty of fish in the sea, those mares who ya speed dated, perhaps they just weren't the ones right for ya? Heck, plenty of ponies who I weren't right for eventually moved on, and so can you!" She whinnied in trying to keep this atmosphere cheery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    With the weight of Gearstride off his back, Silverpine quickly got to his haunches and brushed his tussled mane back into shape. "Y-yeah. I mean I'm sure there's just somepony out there, waiting for you," Silverpine added, still faintly blushing from their earlier activities.
    Sandy shrugged, looking none too convinced, until...

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Smile though your heart is aching,
    Smile even though it's breaking,
    When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by,
    If you smile through your fear and sorrow,
    Smile, and maybe tomorrow,
    You'll find that life is still worthwhile,
    If you just smile.
    "

Night Jewel skipped over, carrying her harp, and gave Sandy a nuzzle. "It'll get easier. Maybe we're just going about this the wrong way, and should have them get to know you before trying to set up a romance. After all, it took a little while before you started getting cute around me." She winked. This was going to be fun.
    ...Night Jewel brought out the big guns. No pony alive could be unmoved when the other side whipped out a musical number.

His frown crinkled, twisted, until it finally broke down and a smile slowly emerged. That is, until she nuzzled him and called him cute. Then he ducked down to hide beneath his forelegs, until all they could see were his eyes shut tight and blushing cheeks. He was starting to wonder if Gear was giving Night Jewel teasing lessons on the side. "I...well.. .y-you...got a point........shucks." The little stallion started shake with a bad fit of the chuckles, and he shook his head in resignation. "Ya'll are too good at makin' a pony feel better when he just wants a good sulk, y'know that?"

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills reached out and cleaned off Garion's nose. "Wonderful. You can go play in the living room if you want. Draw Mis Gwynfillion and I a picture with the quill and pad there."
    Garion eagerly trotted out to the living room, quickly spying the quill and pad. Apart from the odd writing lesson that Miss Gwyn had given him, access to pen and paper was rare. Maybe it was because he's spilled that ink pot that one time...nah, probably not. He got to work scribbling away, just letting the pen roam free and wild over the blank sheet of paper.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-29 at 04:16 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #874
    Troll in the Playground

"A nice picture, nothing......weird,"
    She played with the word on her tongue as she looked at little Garion.

...Night Jewel brought out the big guns. No pony alive could be unmoved when the other side whipped out a musical number.

His frown crinkled, twisted, until it finally broke down and a smile slowly emerged. That is, until she nuzzled him and called him cute. Then he ducked down to hide beneath his forelegs, until all they could see were his eyes shut tight and blushing cheeks. He was starting to wonder if Gear was giving Night Jewel teasing lessons on the side. "I...well.. .y-you...got a point........shucks." The little stallion started shake with a bad fit of the chuckles, and he shook his head in resignation. "Ya'll are too good at makin' a pony feel better when he just wants a good sulk, y'know that?"

"There will be no sulking allowed in the now overcrowded Clunker, Sandy my boy,"
    She smiled and joined in on a belated nuzzle.

5. - Top - End - #875
    Ettin in the Playground

"There will be no sulking allowed in the now overcrowded Clunker, Sandy my boy,"
    Silverpine nodded. "Tsk. Sandy. You sulking now means we've failed. And I'll be darned if we're going to let you fail just like that." For obvious reasons, he did not nuzzle Sandy, though he grinned at the little blue stallion.

6. - Top - End - #876
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garion eagerly trotted out to the living room, quickly spying the quill and pad. Apart from the odd writing lesson that Miss Gwyn had given him, access to pen and paper was rare. Maybe it was because he's spilled that ink pot that one time...nah, probably not. He got to work scribbling away, just letting the pen roam free and wild over the blank sheet of paper.

"Heh." A chuckle leaped out his mouth as the colt left. Grills gather up his and the colt's dishes to float them away. "So how's your business? Have you been busy? Want me to mention your name to Ladyfingers?" he asked.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

7. - Top - End - #877
    Troll in the Playground

"Heh." A chuckle leaped out his mouth as the colt left. Grills gather up his and the colt's dishes to float them away. "So how's your business? Have you been busy? Want me to mention your name to Ladyfingers?" he asked.

[yer up in FwM]

"Its been going fine, made busy with taking a care of a colt at the same time while trying to work. Always asking questions, too curious for anyone's good,"
    She wanly smiled and shook her head. "Ladyfingers? I suppose, expand my client base. My products are too good that sometimes my clients don't need my products for a long a time. Yes, please, mention my name to this Ladyfingers."

8. - Top - End - #878
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

[yer up in FwM]

"Its been going fine, made busy with taking a care of a colt at the same time while trying to work. Always asking questions, too curious for anyone's good,"
    She wanly smiled and shook her head. "Ladyfingers? I suppose, expand my client base. My products are too good that sometimes my clients don't need my products for a long a time. Yes, please, mention my name to this Ladyfingers."
    "Maybe you should start getting into a sustainble business. Ponies always get hungry and often get the need for a well made meal." The stuck out tongue showed it was a joke. "Garion isn't giving you too much trouble, is he?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #879
    Dwarf in the Playground

Night Jewel laughed. "I think you sulk enough already. What you really need is some happiness. As adorable as you can get when flustered, I haven't seen you cheery nearly enough.

"Let's leave the romance aspect for later. Right now, let's just go and enjoy ourselves, and possibly meet a few friends."

10. - Top - End - #880
    Titan in the Playground

Silverpine nodded. "Tsk. Sandy. You sulking now means we've failed. And I'll be darned if we're going to let you fail just like that." For obvious reasons, he did not nuzzle Sandy, though he grinned at the little blue stallion.
    That got a little chuckle out of Sandy. "Just my luck, my friends are all workaholics for smiles."

And then poor Sandy shrank down even further behind his forelegs, blush creeping up to his ears. Night Jewel nuzzles he could sort of handle. It was like getting a hug from the little sister he never had. Gear nuzzles, on the other hoof, were a different story. "Right, right, I'm all cheery now, no sulking, you don't have t'do that anymore, eep! It tickles.."

Night Jewel laughed. "I think you sulk enough already. What you really need is some happiness. As adorable as you can get when flustered, I haven't seen you cheery nearly enough.

"Let's leave the romance aspect for later. Right now, let's just go and enjoy ourselves, and possibly meet a few friends."
    And that was why Night Jewel was the little sister he never had. Put another notch in the "dolt colt's bacon saved by foalish interference" column. "Yes! Yes, let's do that." Sandy quickly agreed, eager to get to a less fluster-y place.

11. - Top - End - #881
    Troll in the Playground

"Maybe you should start getting into a sustainble business. Ponies always get hungry and often get the need for a well made meal." The stuck out tongue showed it was a joke. "Garion isn't giving you too much trouble, is he?"

"It just sounds like you're hinting at me to make you a meal,"
    She let out an airy laugh and softly sighed. "No...the colt's not giving me too much trouble at least not intentionally.....I...worry about him though and the Simmer thing though still...I can't help but do so."

That got a little chuckle out of Sandy. "Just my luck, my friends are all workaholics for smiles."

And then poor Sandy shrank down even further behind his forelegs, blush creeping up to his ears. Night Jewel nuzzles he could sort of handle. It was like getting a hug from the little sister he never had. Gear nuzzles, on the other hoof, were a different story. "Right, right, I'm all cheery now, no sulking, you don't have t'do that anymore, eep! It tickles.."

And that was why Night Jewel was the little sister he never had. Put another notch in the "dolt colt's bacon saved by foalish interference" column. "Yes! Yes, let's do that." Sandy quickly agreed, eager to get to a less fluster-y place.

"Alrighty!....well...actually.....where do you want to go? What do you want to do?" Gearstride hopping back over to her stallion.

(coughcough they should totally go to Soft's Bar, they don't know its closed yet and also....Gear gets the increased chance of getting hit by a genderbending pie :P)

12. - Top - End - #882
    Titan in the Playground

"Alrighty!....well...actually.....where do you want to go? What do you want to do?" Gearstride hopping back over to her stallion.

(coughcough they should totally go to Soft's Bar, they don't know its closed yet and also....Gear gets the increased chance of getting hit by a genderbending pie :P)
    (I was thinking the same thing, though we may want to divide that scene into sub-scenes, getting a mite crowded)

Sandy, mind much more clear now that it was free of nuzzles, pondered the question. "Well...I kinda had my fill of sweets and such with the datin', so I ain't too hungry." He rubbed his tummy with a wan smile. "An' they're sittin' pretty comfy down there, so maybe wait t'do somethin' physical...how about a drink t'wash them down? I haven't been t'Soft's all week." Just thinking about a nice, frosty mug of root beer made him lick his lips in anticipation.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-30 at 01:27 AM.

13. - Top - End - #883
    Ettin in the Playground

(I was thinking the same thing, though we may want to divide that scene into sub-scenes, getting a mite crowded)

Sandy, mind much more clear now that it was free of nuzzles, pondered the question. "Well...I kinda had my fill of sweets and such with the datin', so I ain't too hungry." He rubbed his tummy with a wan smile. "An' they're sittin' pretty comfy down there, so maybe wait t'do somethin' physical...how about a drink t'wash them down? I haven't been t'Soft's all week." Just thinking about a nice, frosty mug of root beer made him lick his lips in anticipation.
    "Hmmm, I wonder if she would make me one of those Reality Braeakers..." Silverpine was definitely up to tempting fate on this cheery day.

14. - Top - End - #884
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"It just sounds like you're hinting at me to make you a meal,"
    She let out an airy laugh and softly sighed. "No...the colt's not giving me too much trouble at least not intentionally.....I...worry about him though and the Simmer thing though still...I can't help but do so."
    He jut out his lower lip and frowned. Grills was worried. "Have you sensed any relapse? Should I cancel my trips?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #885
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride

"Soft?...Yea...jeebus...haven't seen that cutie pie in a long time..."
    Gearstride mused before turning her attentions to Silverpine and licked on the cheek. "What? Not quite pleased with this one reality?" She teased.
    ===============

He jut out his lower lip and frowned. Grills was worried. "Have you sensed any relapse? Should I cancel my trips?"
    Gwynfillion shook her head. "No, you don't have to cancel our trip, but he was....I dunno...those weird moments when he's talking in his dreams again, like earlier today."

16. - Top - End - #886
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion shook her head. "No, you don't have to cancel our trip, but he was....I dunno...those weird moments when he's talking in his dreams again, like earlier today."

"I will worry a lot for the next two days. I am not used to this. Raising foals and having a committed and truly caring fillyfriend." For a moment he thought of all the mares, that clinged onto him when he was the hot shot of the cooking world. He never had to or felt that he had to worry about anypony before.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #887
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride

"Soft?...Yea...jeebus...haven't seen that cutie pie in a long time..."
    Gearstride mused before turning her attentions to Silverpine and licked on the cheek. "What? Not quite pleased with this one reality?" She teased.
    Silverpine smiled, nuzzling her back briefly. "Please, having you around is more than real enough. But you gotta admit her Breakers were out of this world altogether."

18. - Top - End - #888
    Troll in the Playground

"I will worry a lot for the next two days. I am not used to this. Raising foals and having a committed and truly caring fillyfriend." For a moment he thought of all the mares, that clinged onto him when he was the hot shot of the cooking world. He never had to or felt that he had to worry about anypony before.
    There was a small blush at the compliment Grills snuck in there. "I will worry along with you, so that we split the worrying job equally, so that we don't all by our lonesome worry ourselves out, got it mister?" She smiled and placed her hoof on his.

Silverpine smiled, nuzzling her back briefly. "Please, having you around is more than real enough. But you gotta admit her Breakers were out of this world altogether."

"Yes, I will admit, her wacky little drinks are something,"
    She smirked and leaned up and whispered to his ear. "Bet I can reality breaker out drink you," She winked in minor reminiscent of her and Silverpine's competitive nature over the silly things with each other.

19. - Top - End - #889
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

There was a small blush at the compliment Grills snuck in there. "I will worry along with you, so that we split the worrying job equally, so that we don't all by our lonesome worry ourselves out, got it mister?" She smiled and placed her hoof on his.
    "Yes, but only because I am new to this worrying thing. I don't need help but I will gladly take it when such a gorgeous mare is offering it." He forced a smile. His eyes shifted back and forth between the mare and the direction of the room when Garion had gone. "Thirsty?"

Grills let held his hoof tremble as he floated them both a drink or pomegranate and acai berry juice. "I love this juice. Not my favorite but I love it."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #890
    Troll in the Playground

"Yes, but only because I am new to this worrying thing. I don't need help but I will gladly take it when such a gorgeous mare is offering it." He forced a smile. His eyes shifted back and forth between the mare and the direction of the room when Garion had gone. "Thirsty?"

Grills let held his hoof tremble as he floated them both a drink or pomegranate and acai berry juice. "I love this juice. Not my favorite but I love it."

"Thank you, and darn right I'm gorgeous, you should be so ever lucky,"
    She said taking a sip and haughtily smirked. She then dropped the expression as she placed the cup down on the table. "Hmmm, what is your favorite juice?"
    ------------------

21. - Top - End - #891
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Thank you, and darn right I'm gorgeous, you should be so ever lucky,"
    She said taking a sip and haughtily smirked. She then dropped the expression as she placed the cup down on the table. "Hmmm, what is your favorite juice?"
    "Pomegranate grape. When I was a foal, I used to play near the pomegranates that grew in the garden on the family estate." Grills signed after taking another sip of juice. "Mmm.. that's good. Do you have any favorites I don't know about?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #892
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Night Jewel And Company]

The little unicorn chuckled. "Don't you remember the last time you had a reality-breaker? I admit it was kind of fun if you were watching, but probably not to be you.

Well, I'm up for drinks. Let's get going!"

23. - Top - End - #893
    Titan in the Playground

"Hmmm, I wonder if she would make me one of those Reality Braeakers..." Silverpine was definitely up to tempting fate on this cheery day.

She smirked and leaned up and whispered to his ear. "Bet I can reality breaker out drink you," She winked in minor reminiscent of her and Silverpine's competitive nature over the silly things with each other.
    Sandy just shook his head at the two lovebirds. "Just so long as I'm not th' one cleanin' up. An' I will just be havin' a nice root beer." He still remembered the tabloids from last time. That...was an experience he didn't want to repeat. Especially if he wasn't even going to remember most of it.

[Night Jewel And Company]

The little unicorn chuckled. "Don't you remember the last time you had a reality-breaker? I admit it was kind of fun if you were watching, but probably not to be you.

Well, I'm up for drinks. Let's get going!"
    And so, Sandy trotted out for Soft's bar, though the group would magically arrive once Silverpine could properly respond to Gear's challenge.

(Once Silverpine gets a word in, I'll move us to the bar. Where we will sip on absolutely normal drinks, have decent conversation, and all will have a simple, pleasant time.)

24. - Top - End - #894
    Troll in the Playground

"Pomegranate grape. When I was a foal, I used to play near the pomegranates that grew in the garden on the family estate." Grills signed after taking another sip of juice. "Mmm.. that's good. Do you have any favorites I don't know about?"

"Mmm, I do enjoy me some lingonberry juice, but right now, I think got a new favorite,"
    She bit down on her lip and bashfully smiled as she lightly dipped the tips of her hoof into her juice and then dabbed Grills' on the muzzle with it. She then leaned over and lightly pecked his mouth. "You."

[thank you amish :P]

25. - Top - End - #895
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Mmm, I do enjoy me some lingonberry juice, but right now, I think got a new favorite,"
    She bit down on her lip and bashfully smiled as she lightly dipped the tips of her hoof into her juice and then dabbed Grills' on the muzzle with it. She then leaned over and lightly pecked his mouth. "You."

[thank you amish :P]
    The chef smiled a little. Then his smile reverted to a smirk to match the focus in his eyes. "Hey. I am supposed to be the cheesy one in this couple. You can't go stealing my gig, sugarplum. You can only steal my heart."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #896
    Troll in the Playground

The chef smiled a little. Then his smile reverted to a smirk to match the focus in his eyes. "Hey. I am supposed to be the cheesy one in this couple. You can't go stealing my gig, sugarplum. You can only steal my heart."

"No, you still have your cheesy gig, I'm just borrowing it for a while, hmmph,"
    She replied back all matter of factly with her muzzle up in the air.

(FwM OOC input needed)
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-01 at 12:05 AM.

27. - Top - End - #897
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"No, you still have your cheesy gig, I'm just borrowing it for a while, hmmph,"
    She replied back all matter of factly with her muzzle up in the air.

(FwM OOC input needed)
    The exposed neck was treated with a dry peck. "I don't remember giving you permission to borrow it."

Grills floated up his cup and shuffles over to his drawers. It took a while to find his hoofball jersey. The white one, not the blue one. He slipped it over his head and spun around. "Still fits."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #898
    Pixie in the Playground

[Grills' Spa and Grill

Silent Song followed Winterflap to just outside the restaurant.
    LGBTitP

29. - Top - End - #899
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy just shook his head at the two lovebirds. "Just so long as I'm not th' one cleanin' up. An' I will just be havin' a nice root beer." He still remembered the tabloids from last time. That...was an experience he didn't want to repeat. Especially if he wasn't even going to remember most of it.

And so, Sandy trotted out for Soft's bar, though the group would magically arrive once Silverpine could properly respond to Gear's challenge.

(Once Silverpine gets a word in, I'll move us to the bar. Where we will sip on absolutely normal drinks, have decent conversation, and all will have a simple, pleasant time.)
    Silverpine broke into a huge grin. He whispered back, "Don't hold back on my account." Surely nothing can go wrong.

30. - Top - End - #900
    Titan in the Playground