New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The exposed neck was treated with a dry peck. "I don't remember giving you permission to borrow it."

Grills floated up his cup and shuffles over to his drawers. It took a while to find his hoofball jersey. The white one, not the blue one. He slipped it over his head and spun around. "Still fits."

"I took the liberty of not asking, my dear,"
    She cheekily said as she watched her beau head over to his drawers. "You look handsome in it, rather youthful.'

2. - Top - End - #902
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"I took the liberty of not asking, my dear,"
    She cheekily said as she watched her beau head over to his drawers. "You look handsome in it, rather youthful.'
    "I look handsome in everything. answered Grills.

He then frowned at the blue jersey. With magic, he switched the white jersey and the blue one over and over. He finally settled back on the white one. "I like this one for the game tomorrow. Have to look my best to heckle the other team. Hatred for the Fillydelpian hoofball team is only thing my mother, my sister, and I agree on."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #903
    Troll in the Playground

"I look handsome in everything. answered Grills.

He then frowned at the blue jersey. With magic, he switched the white jersey and the blue one over and over. He finally settled back on the white one. "I like this one for the game tonight. Have to look my best to heckle the other team. Hatred for the Fillydelpian hoofball team is only thing my mother, my sister, and I agree on."

"I really don't know anything about sports, I'm cliche like that,"
    She said standing up and walking over to him. She stood behind him and found herself in an OCD manner, using her magic to straighten out the jersey he was wearing.

4. - Top - End - #904
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I really don't know anything about sports, I'm cliche like that,"
    She said standing up and walking over to him. She stood behind him and found herself in an OCD manner, using her magic to straighten out the jersey he was wearing.
    "Such a fillyish filly." The stallion stretched and shuffled to help straightened his shirt. Grills rubbed his nose with a hoof. "Don't rub that trait off on the boy. Garion needs to learn good traits from his parental figures."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

5. - Top - End - #905
    Troll in the Playground

"Such a fillyish filly." The stallion stretched and shuffled to help straightened his shirt. Grills rubbed his nose with a hoof. "Don't rub that trait off on the boy. Garion needs to learn good traits from his parental figures."

"No, no, he will learn cliche female traits,"
    She jested and the finished straightening his jersey. She smiled and then kissed him on the cheek.

6. - Top - End - #906
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"No, no, he will learn cliche female traits,"
    She jested and the finished straightening his jersey. She smiled and then kissed him on the cheek.
    Grills returned affection with a nuzzle. "Oh you are something. Something so.. indescribable. " His mind wihen across the room along with his eyes. "Is they anything you need to know about the apartment before I go?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

7. - Top - End - #907
    Troll in the Playground

Grills returned affection with a nuzzle. "Oh you are something. Something so.. indescribable. " His mind went across the room along with his eyes. "Is they anything you need to know about the apartment before I go?"

"Hmmm...well..........no actually, I think I got it...but...we still need to make a stop back at the tower, get some of Garion's toys and feed Wrymple and Sugar supper."

8. - Top - End - #908
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Bridle Shores Mall:On the way to Grief's Cafe

There was stirring in the mall area of Bridle shores. It was all quiet at first, until a blue blur came streaking by leaving a trailing dust cloud in it's wake. It sped past Scarlet's Boutique and the Snickerdoodle Bakery bringing strong winds to both shops and dust from the could following it. Eventually the blur came to a stop outside of a place called Grief's Cafe/Sports Bar with a 'Grand Opening' banner. It would be then that any pedestrians could see that the blur was actually a peculiarly colored Pegasus pony with a travel sack tied around his midsection, a pair of orange shades on, and a falcon resting on his head.

"Huh, so this is the place. Looks cool enough to work at. Alrighty then better go meet the owner. Once he sees my skills he'll hire me and make me employee of the month cause I'm his fastest worker." With that Blitz trots inside with his head held high.
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2012-10-06 at 06:55 AM.

9. - Top - End - #909
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

Greif the griffin has been having a weird, weird day. Krakens and Zerg Ponies and all this talk of gender-bending and regression and other weird things....

So when a random stallion with orange shades and a bird on his head walked in, Greif didn't even flinch at the potential oddity of it. "Good morning, sir. What can I get for you?" the bomber-jacket-clad griffin asked in a more laid back than enthusiastic manner. "We've got coffee, sandwiches, tea, cookies, pretty much anything you can ask for..." he said with a casual wave of his talons. "Looking for something specific?"

The bartender, a pink pony named Spin Top (or "Last Call" as her nametag reads), is clad in a standard black-white-and-red hostess outfit. She eyes the new arrival with a bit of suspicion.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

10. - Top - End - #910
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Hmmm...well..........no actually, I think I got it...but...we still need to make a stop back at the tower, get some of Garion's toys and feed Wrymple and Sugar supper."
    "Well we can't leave Garion alone so. why don't you deal with... the children business this time. I'll watch the colt."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #911
    Troll in the Playground

"Well we can't leave Garion alone so. why don't you deal with... the children business this time. I'll watch the colt."

"Alright then...what should I get Sugar? Do you have her food here I can bring along...I don't think it would be best to give her Wrymple's....food...you know....the food from the first floor of the tower..."

12. - Top - End - #912
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Well, there was that one day where everypony's ages either went up or down. Maybe it bumped me ahead a few weeks and stuck me there, kind of like how it turned you back into a foal." Mystic hypothesizes.
    "Yeah, but how did it even occur in the first place?" Heart asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Spin Top frowns. "Even if we do have it, I don't think AC/DC would really be an appropriate choice of music right now..." she observes disapprovingly. "We're losing enough customers as it is."
    "Eh, good point," admitted Heart, sipping her drink.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

13. - Top - End - #913
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "Yeah, but how did it even occur in the first place?" Heart asked.
    "No idea, so we should probably stop talking about it before we get kicked out by the owner for scaring away customers." Mystic says.

14. - Top - End - #914
    Ogre in the Playground

"....Their fault for eavesdropping," Heart muttered.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

15. - Top - End - #915
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe

The mare with the peacoat and sunglasses fluttered a bit. "Its not eaves dropping when the speaker is talking so loud, hmmph." The mare sharply sighed and took a sip of her latte and nibbled on her sandwich.

16. - Top - End - #916
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Alright then...what should I get Sugar? Do you have her food here I can bring along...I don't think it would be best to give her Wrymple's....food...you know....the food from the first floor of the tower..."
    Grills tapped his chin. "Where did I put that bag? Oh yes. Here is it" The stallion dashed over to the corner of the room. A large half-empty paper bag sat there and was lifted by magic. "Take this. It's the last of Sugar's food. I'll buy more another day."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #917
    Troll in the Playground

Grills tapped his chin. "Where did I put that bag? Oh yes. Here is it" The stallion dashed over to the corner of the room. A large half-empty paper bag sat there and was lifted by magic. "Take this. It's the last of Sugar's food. I'll buy more another day."

"Its not flammable is it?"
    Gwynfillion with a small smile, making a joke about her teleportation spell.

18. - Top - End - #918
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Its not flammable is it?"
    Gwynfillion with a small smile, making a joke about her teleportation spell.
    Grills turned around and scanned his room. "Of course it is. I'm hoping on you to cook it." With her teleportation spell.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #919
    Troll in the Playground

Grills turned around and scanned his room. "Of course it is. I'm hoping on you to cook it." With her teleportation spell.

"Oh jeeze, I'm glad to be aware that my faulty teleportation spell has secondary purposes,"
    She laughed.

20. - Top - End - #920
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oh jeeze, I'm glad to be aware that my faulty teleportation spell has secondary purposes,"
    She laughed.
    Grills turned back around with a smile. "I am happy to inform you. Don't think of it as faulty. Think of it as a bonus."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #921
    Troll in the Playground

Grills turned back around with a smile. "I am happy to inform you. Don't think of it as faulty. Think of it as a bonus."

"Right, a bonus,"
    She smirked and shook her, keeping the levitating bag close. She kissed his cheek lightly. "Let Garion know I'm going to be gone for a moment, don't want him all panicked and stuff that I've disappeared and what not, alright?"

22. - Top - End - #922
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif's Cafe

Greif the griffin has been having a weird, weird day. Krakens and Zerg Ponies and all this talk of gender-bending and regression and other weird things....

So when a random stallion with orange shades and a bird on his head walked in, Greif didn't even flinch at the potential oddity of it. "Good morning, sir. What can I get for you?" the bomber-jacket-clad griffin asked in a more laid back than enthusiastic manner. "We've got coffee, sandwiches, tea, cookies, pretty much anything you can ask for..." he said with a casual wave of his talons. "Looking for something specific?"

The bartender, a pink pony named Spin Top (or "Last Call" as her nametag reads), is clad in a standard black-white-and-red hostess outfit. She eyes the new arrival with a bit of suspicion.
    Blitz shakes his head as he says, "Not here to buy. Flat broke actually. I came to get a job. I noticed that you were having a grand opening so I though there might need some positions to be filled. You need any physical labor done I am you man.

With his confident an nonchalant manner you would think that he already had the job in the bag. Looking at Last Call he winks one eye and lets out a double clicking sound with his tongue.

23. - Top - End - #923
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Right, a bonus,"
    She smirked and shook her, keeping the levitating bag close. She kissed his cheek lightly. "Let Garion know I'm going to be gone for a moment, don't want him all panicked and stuff that I've disappeared and what not, alright?"
    "So pessimistic." Grills waved his hoof. "I have it under control. Garion'll be fine."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #924
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    Blitz shakes his head as he says, "Not here to buy. Flat broke actually. I came to get a job. I noticed that you were having a grand opening so I though there might need some positions to be filled. You need any physical labor done I am you man.

With his confident an nonchalant manner you would think that he already had the job in the bag. Looking at Last Call he winks one eye and lets out a double clicking sound with his tongue.
    Spin stiffens at the pegasus' flirtations, and scowls back at him.

Greif notices this, and chuckles. "Heh. Need a job, eh? Well, I could probably use the extra hooves."

Spin turns and glares at the griffin. "You can't be serious. You're not serious."

"I'm serious," the bird-lion smirks.

"Then I'm quitting," the pink unicorn huffs.

"You're not gonna quit," Greif says with a dismissive wave of his talons.

"And what makes you say that?" Spin growls.

Greif grins. "Because I'm your best friend, and I need your help, and you'd feel bad for bailing on me?"

"Wanna bet?" the mare grunts.

Awk-ward....

25. - Top - End - #925
    Troll in the Playground

"So pessimistic." Grills waved his hoof. "I have it under control. Garion'll be fine."

"Mmm, very well, well in case, I'll be back,"
    And with that she disappeared.

26. - Top - End - #926
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Blitz looks at the back and forth speaking mach with an amused expression. At the last line he says, "Thanks bossman, you won't regret it. Tell you what, when I make it big I'll make sure to credit you and I'll give a discount at all of my shows."

He salutes Grief as he ends his statement. He then turns to look at Top Spin as he says, "Don't worry, you'll learn to love me. For now, hello fellow coworker Blitz Slipstream at your service. Soon to be known as the fastest thing alive. So bossman, what do ya need me to do."

27. - Top - End - #927
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif chuckles. "Fastest thing alive, eh? I know a few ponies and griffins who's put up quite an argument..." he observes with a wry smirk.

Spin Top simply glares at Blitz. He seems to have failed at making a good first impression on her. Quite badly.

"As for what I need you to do," the griffin gives a shrug of his wings, "Well, how good are you at cooking? Making drinks? Sandwiches? Cleaning? Organizing? Math? Customer service?"

28. - Top - End - #928
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Blitz smirks as he says, "Cleaning? That I can do. This store will be spic and spam in no time. After all who says a Pegasus needs a lot of space to go fast. Don't worry Stopsie I won't interfere with your work.

As for being the fasting thing alive. All those other guys focus purely on speed. If you want to be the fastest thing alive you also have to have good cornering and how to ride the wind just right. Plus you have to be sleek so that the wind doesn't slow you down. Though I'll gladly accept any challenge from anyone. Besides it's no fun if someone doesn't try to dispute my claim. Defending the title is half the fun.

29. - Top - End - #929
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Mmm, very well, well in case, I'll be back,"
    And with that she disappeared.
    Grills smirked and headed over to the living room. "Garion? Are you okay?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #930
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    Blitz smirks as he says, "Cleaning? That I can do. This store will be spic and spam in no time. After all who says a Pegasus needs a lot of space to go fast. Don't worry Stopsie I won't interfere with your work.

As for being the fasting thing alive. All those other guys focus purely on speed. If you want to be the fastest thing alive you also have to have good cornering and how to ride the wind just right. Plus you have to be sleek so that the wind doesn't slow you down. Though I'll gladly accept any challenge from anyone. Besides it's no fun if someone doesn't try to dispute my claim. Defending the title is half the fun.
    Spin Top's eye twitches. Then, as Blitz begins to explain the mechanics of proper flight to Greif, she raises a hoof to her mouth, trying to hide a smile and suppress a giggle. Greif listens along to the pegasus, leaning against the bar with his talons folded, and a kind, bemused expression on his face.

However, as Blitz finishes his explanation, Spin snorts and begins to giggle uncontrollable. Greif gives her a sharp look, though, and she quickly stops laughing.