New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1486
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif's Cafe

Spin's eye twitches. Her horn flares with bright pink energy, and a plate hovers up from the kitchen counter behind her. However, just as it is flung towards the disrespectful pegasus, Greif grabs it out of the air, and while maintaining a charming smile, he starts to casually spin it on the tip of a talon.

"I'm afraid I've got nothing for you to do right now. Place is already clean, customers are all attended to. Won't really have much for you to do until tonight, when we open the sports bar and change up the menus. We'll probably be a lot busier around then. Oh, and you'll get your tag when you earn it," the griffin says with a wink.
    Blitz's eye's widen in awe as he says, "Whoa! You can summon plates through pure awesomeness! I have the best boss ever!...In all seriousness though you need to chill Stopsie. Don't stress so much, you'll go to an early grave that way. Not to mention you'll get killer frown lines. As for the change tonight I'll be all over it boss."

He trots over to a table to set down his travel sack with his things in it. After doing so he turns back to the both of them as he says, So, you guys know about me so why don't you tell me a little bit about yourselves. After all Teamwork is the key to success. That and style and awesomeness."

2. - Top - End - #992
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Greif's Cafe]

Spin Top gives Greif a pleading look. A look that screams "Can I please throw him out?"

Greif ignores her. "Eh, not much to share. Spin Top here is a championship bartender. Does all that crazy bottle spinning stuff like you wouldn't believe. But please stop calling her 'Stopsie,' or I won't catch the next item she throws at you," he deadpans. "As for me, I'm just a charming griffin trying to enjoy his retirement by opening a quiet little coffee shop in a quiet little town," he says casually, his beak curling into a small smile.

About this time, a tan-furred and brown-maned mare trots in. She looks like an earth pony, but she also bears a striking resemblance to the pegasus Snickerdoodle, the town baker. In fact, she has the same cookie cutie mark as him.

Greif's smile falters. "This is gonna be weird, ain't it?" he mutters as the female-Snickers-lookalike trots in and starts looking for a seat.

"Eeeeeyup," Spin deadpans.

[Tag: AnimeKid, Foxglove, anyone else who followed Snickers or feels like responding in the cafe.]
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

3. - Top - End - #993
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion certainly seemed pacified with that. He would've said more, but then Grills returned, and he was far too busy with bounding over to greet his other caretaker.

He stood stock-straight and gave a stiff, military-style salute. "Only the goodest, Mister Grills!" The colt gave an over-exaggerated wink to Mister Grills, letting him know for sure that he knew what he meant. But it was okay; he did it on the side opposite Miss Gwyn, so there's absolutely no way she could see it. At least, that's what he thought.

In actuality, if Miss Gwyn didn't notice the massive dip-and-lean gesture the colt made with his head, then she'd probably notice the fact that he winked with both eyes a few times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gwyfillion just placed her hoof on the side of her head and shook her head, eyes closed. "Anyways, alright, well, you have fun dear, Garion and I will figure out what we're going to do."
    Grills raised an eyebrow to the mare because of the colt actions. Then he gives him a weak salute. "Bye sugarplaum. Be back before you know it."

He waves and then heads out the door.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-10-18 at 04:22 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #994
    Troll in the Playground

A large mint-colored unicorn stallion trotted in after the little earth pony. He had a certain dreamy and detached expression that could only be described as 'incredibly Foxglove.'

"...Don't mind us...The boxes....Were useful..."

Was all the stallion had to say.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

5. - Top - End - #995
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills raised an eyebrow to the mare because of the colt actions. Then he gives him a weak salute. "Bye sugarplaum. Be back before you know it."

He waves and then heads out the door
    Gwynfillion waves as Grills leaves and then plops herself on the couch. She looks at Garion. "Mmm, so...Garion...uh..eh...anything you want to do?"
    ------------------------------------

Greif's Cafe- "Mystery Mare"

"Eck...its getting too crowded in here...ack...I just said that aloud....bah whatever..." The mare with the fancy peacoat and sunglasses got up, paid for for whatever she needed to pay for if she didn't already. She grabbed her designer saddle bag and headed for the door.

She opened it and stepped out.

6. - Top - End - #996
    Titan in the Playground

Gwynfillion waves as Grills leaves and then plops herself on the couch. She looks at Garion. "Mmm, so...Garion...uh..eh...anything you want to do?"
    With Mister Grills gone, Garion had wasted no time in trying to get his top to spin all the way through his Flinky. The colt seemed absorbed in his work, almost like he was running an experiment. In fact, whenever the top stopped, he gave a little, squeaky huff and adjusted a set of invisible glasses. Not unlike a certain plum mare did in her studies...

(I'm alright with skipping ahead to some other point in time when stuff is actually going on, or RP-ing this out more.)
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

7. - Top - End - #997
    Ettin in the Playground

Greif's Cafe- "Mystery Mare"

"Eck...its getting too crowded in here...ack...I just said that aloud....bah whatever..." The mare with the fancy peacoat and sunglasses got up, paid for for whatever she needed to pay for if she didn't already. She grabbed her designer saddle bag and headed for the door.

She opened it and stepped out.
    And she almost bumped nose-to-nose with none other than the little known ice mage in town, Icy Touch. Icy blinked, and took a hasty step back. "My apologies! I didn't realise somepony was..."

Her voice died in her throat as her eyes grew wide. She appeared to be stunned.

8. - Top - End - #998
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    And she almost bumped nose-to-nose with none other than the little known ice mage in town, Icy Touch. Icy blinked, and took a hasty step back. "My apologies! I didn't realise somepony was..."

Her voice died in her throat as her eyes grew wide. She appeared to be stunned.

"Ack...you'd better be...aah.."
    The mare rubbed her muzzle, eyes closed as she nickered. She then opened her eyes which was followed promptly by a arched brow. "What?....oh...haha...don't tell me...you're a fan aren't ya? Well, I'm not giving out any autographs, sorry lady."

9. - Top - End - #999
    Ettin in the Playground

"Ack...you'd better be...aah.."
    The mare rubbed her muzzle, eyes closed as she nickered. She then opened her eyes which was followed promptly by a arched brow. "What?....oh...haha...don't tell me...you're a fan aren't ya? Well, I'm not giving out any autographs, sorry lady."
    "You're... her." Icy frowned. "What are you doing here?" A fan, she was not, that much was clear to this mysterious mare.

10. - Top - End - #1000
    Troll in the Playground

"You're... her." Icy frowned. "What are you doing here?" A fan, she was not, that much was clear to this mysterious mare.
    Outside Greif's Bar

"What are you going on about? I don't have to explain my business to you anyway!"
    The mare snorted and started to tale a step forward.

11. - Top - End - #1001
    Ettin in the Playground

Outside Greif's Bar

"What are you going on about? I don't have to explain my business to you anyway!"
    The mare snorted and started to tale a step forward.
    Icy moved to block her way. "Then answer me this: You're Quick Step, aren't you?" she asked bluntly.

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Troll in the Playground

Icy moved to block her way. "Then answer me this: You're Quick Step, aren't you?" she asked bluntly.
    Quick Step on the arrogant side, puffed out her chest to stand tall. "Yes, my name is Quick Step, what's it to you?"

13. - Top - End - #1003
    Ettin in the Playground

Quick Step on the arrogant side, puffed out her chest to stand tall. "Yes, my name is Quick Step, what's it to you?"
    Huh. This was the filly Fox used to fall for? Icy wasn't impressed in the slightest, even if she was... on the attractive side. "What would a dancer like you be doing so far from the glittering streets of Manehattan, hm?" she asked, a note of sarcasm creeping into her chilly voice.

14. - Top - End - #1004
    Troll in the Playground

Huh. This was the filly Fox used to fall for? Icy wasn't impressed in the slightest, even if she was... on the attractive side. "What would a dancer like you be doing so far from the glittering streets of Manehattan, hm?" she asked, a note of sarcasm creeping into her chilly voice.

"My business is my own, mare,"
    Quick Step replied with annoyance. Uck, just who was this mare getting all up in her business?? Quick Step nickered and made to move away, likely to be stopped by Icy again.

15. - Top - End - #1005
    Ettin in the Playground

"My business is my own, mare,"
    Quick Step replied with annoyance. Uck, just who was this mare getting all up in her business?? Quick Step nickered and made to move away, likely to be stopped by Icy again.
    Icy wasn't one for jealousy, but at this moment, she could feel the first tendrils of it pushing at the edge of her heart. "You're here for Fox, aren't you?" she said slowly.

16. - Top - End - #1006
    Troll in the Playground

Icy wasn't one for jealousy, but at this moment, she could feel the first tendrils of it pushing at the edge of her heart. "You're here for Fox, aren't you?" she said slowly.
    This made the mare pause in mid step. She took off her sun glasses and stared at Icy. "Fox Trot right? You know of him?.....Well anyways, that's doesn't matter. Yes, I'm here for that stallion, so if you don't mind, I'll be heading to his studio."

17. - Top - End - #1007
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

Greif blinks dumbly a few times at Snickers and Foxglove. Or rather, Snickerfilly and Stallionglove. "Um, please, have a seat!" he tells them with a somewhat nervous smile. The sort that says 'I sincerely hope whatever happened to you doesn't happen to me.'

Snickers finds a seat near the bar and smiles at Greif. "Thanks," she says politely. Her smile is charming and cute.

Greif feels confused on multiple levels.

And then drama!

Greif narrows his eyes, watching the scene outside his cafe's entrance with growing suspicion and concern. With deft speed and movement, he leaps over the counter and slinks predatorially towards the front door, stopping a few feet from the doorway to watch where the scene outside goes next.

18. - Top - End - #1008
    Ettin in the Playground

This made the mare pause in mid step. She took off her sun glasses and stared at Icy. "Fox Trot right? You know of him?.....Well anyways, that's doesn't matter. Yes, I'm here for that stallion, so if you don't mind, I'll be heading to his studio."
    Icy put a hoof to bar her way, her pale blue eyes eyeing her with increasing suspicion. "I do mind. What business could you possibly have with him? And that's after the way you blew him off."

19. - Top - End - #1009
    Troll in the Playground

Icy put a hoof to bar her way, her pale blue eyes eyeing her with increasing suspicion. "I do mind. What business could you possibly have with him? And that's after the way you blew him off."

"What? What are you talking about? Who the hay are you anyway to be up in my business like this?"
    The mare nickered and narrowed her eyes. "Its a personal matter anyway between us."

20. - Top - End - #1010
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

[Grief's Cafe]

Not knowing anything strange was going on (he had only been in town 2 hours after all) Blitz gives a theatrical bow as he says, "Blitz Slipstream at your service soon to bring you Blitz's Amazing Air Show. I'm kind of a big deal. Well I'm going to be kind of a big deal. Right now I'm just a deal, nice to meet ya."

His eyes then widen as his sees his boss move like a an apex predetor, oh wait he kinda was. Impressed by the sheer awesome his boss exuded, and a little curious himself, Blitz stealthily yet quickly moves over to Grief's side as he says, "Trouble boss? If so I can help if things get a little to out of hand. After all I don't want my first day in Bridle Shores to be a disaster because of a marefight."

21. - Top - End - #1011
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

Snickers blinks a couple of times. Who was this boasting pegasus? Why did he think he was such a big deal in a town full of crazy ponies who could summon city-sized pies, tame krakens, communicate with interdimension baking gods, break time and space, and other insane and super-awesome things? Then Snickers realizes that he's never seen this pony before.

Snickerfilly leans forward on a hoof, and smiles warmly at Blitz. "Oh hey," the gender-bent, wingless pegasus says cheerfully, before knowingly observing: "You must be new here."

When Blitz offers to help Greif with the mares, the griffin holds up a talon to stop him. "Wait," he says sternly, narrowing his eyes at the bickering mares. "Let's wait a moment longer. See if they can resolve this themselves." Greif appears to be in 100% serious mode right now...

Spoiler
    Show

Not actually being patronizing or rude. Just couldn't resist such a good joke setup. Plus, Foxglove will likely make a Willy Wonka joke.
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-10-20 at 02:29 AM.

22. - Top - End - #1012
    Troll in the Playground

"He'll want to watch himself...Because there's no earthly way of knowing...What direction it is going..."

Foxglove's voice began to lilt off into a strange and quiet melody, at once high from her instinct and low from her stallion-glove voice... Haunting, with an edge of eery certainty...

"Is it freezing, is it roasting?
    Is it odd the way we go sing?"

The lighting went black, leaving only the light of the green stallion's horn, lighting Foxglove's face with odd angles and casting twisted shadows on the wall... the stallion's voice darkened and intensified as he sang, seemingly obliviously,

"Is this hell in which we're toasting?
    Perhaps we're dead and all just ghosting...

Yes, someone must be ghosting,
    for the posters keep on posting...
    I doubt that they are boasting!
    For they're certainly not coasting
    as they pull us like a bowstring!"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

23. - Top - End - #1013
    Ettin in the Playground

"What? What are you talking about? Who the hay are you anyway to be up in my business like this?"
    The mare nickered and narrowed her eyes. "Its a personal matter anyway between us."
    "It became a personal matter for me when Fox and I started... dating." Well, Icy felt odd admitting to something like that, even if they had been together for quite some time. "What do you want from him?" she demanded.

24. - Top - End - #1014
    Troll in the Playground

"It became a personal matter for me when Fox and I started... dating." Well, Icy felt odd admitting to something like that, even if they had been together for quite some time. "What do you want from him?" she demanded.

Quick Step snerked. "Dating? We'll see about that eh? Anyways, I'm going to go find him, and take him back from a mare like you." She scoffed and made to push her hoof out of the way.

25. - Top - End - #1015
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

And then everything gets creepy and crazy on multiple levels.

When Foxglove begins his haunting sing-along and the lights go out, the reactions are varied. A few generic background ponies scream or duck under their tables. Spin Top leaps behind the counter, cowering in fear. "What's going on?!" she yelps. "This is creepy!"

Greif, the rugged griffin and ex-Talon, flips his lid. "Bwauahh?!" he gasps in horror, wheeling around as the lights go. When he sees Foxgloves' face illuminated in the flickering light and hears his deep, ominous voice belting out the haunting melody, the results are exactly what one would expect.

Greif screams, and staggers backwards in shock. Right through the door. He trips, wildly flails backwards while still screaming, and winds up landing between Icy and the Mystery Mare. He comes to rest sprawled out on his back with his limbs wildly splayed, wide-eyed and horrified. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS TOWN?!" he yells to no one in particular as his shell-shocked eyes stare in the sky above.

Meanwhile, Snickers is totally chill. "Very creative rhyme on the last line," she idly muses as the lights return to normal. "The melody sounds oddly familiar..."

26. - Top - End - #1016
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Grief's Cafe

Blitz looks on with wide eyes at the display that Stallion-glove puts on. Falco's birdie eyes are confused at the display and even more confused by the words. Blitz's legs tremble before he says, "COOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!"

Blitz runs to the green unicorn stallion bouncing up and down on his hooves like a colt in a candy store as he says, "Howed you do that? I mean you made it look like you were some kind of abomination or something. That was some sick lighting effects. And did you practice that voice? You even made the boss freak out. Plus you made the lights go out. Did you do something as lame as his the switch or can you like actually cause that kind of stuff to happen?"

27. - Top - End - #1017
    Troll in the Playground

"...I was just singing...It wasn't that impressive...The rhymes were weak."

The stallion muttered, trying to hunch down. Foxglove hadn't expected praise...Or screaming. He turned his head.

"...People over-react so easily...Like sensitive volcanos."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

28. - Top - End - #1018
    Ettin in the Playground

Quick Step snerked. "Dating? We'll see about that eh? Anyways, I'm going to go find him, and take him back from a mare like you." She scoffed and made to push her hoof out of the way.
    "From a mare like me?" Icy wasn't quite sure what she implied by that, but she had a feeling it wasn't complimentary. "Hold on just a min—"

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif's Cafe

And then everything gets creepy and crazy on multiple levels.

When Foxglove begins his haunting sing-along and the lights go out, the reactions are varied. A few generic background ponies scream or duck under their tables. Spin Top leaps behind the counter, cowering in fear. "What's going on?!" she yelps. "This is creepy!"

Greif, the rugged griffin and ex-Talon, flips his lid. "Bwauahh?!" he gasps in horror, wheeling around as the lights go. When he sees Foxgloves' face illuminated in the flickering light and hears his deep, ominous voice belting out the haunting melody, the results are exactly what one would expect.

Greif screams, and staggers backwards in shock. Right through the door. He trips, wildly flails backwards while still screaming, and winds up landing between Icy and the Mystery Mare. He comes to rest sprawled out on his back with his limbs wildly splayed, wide-eyed and horrified. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS TOWN?!" he yells to no one in particular as his shell-shocked eyes stare in the sky above.

Meanwhile, Snickers is totally chill. "Very creative rhyme on the last line," she idly muses as the lights return to normal. "The melody sounds oddly familiar..."
    Icy had no words to say to that. Instead, she just stared at Grief like he had fallen out of the sky, dressed in a clown suit, juggling seaponies. Yeah. Something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    Grief's Cafe

Blitz looks on with wide eyes at the display that Stallion-glove puts on. Falco's birdie eyes are confused at the display and even more confused by the words. Blitz's legs tremble before he says, "COOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!"

Blitz runs to the green unicorn stallion bouncing up and down on his hooves like a colt in a candy store as he says, "Howed you do that? I mean you made it look like you were some kind of abomination or something. That was some sick lighting effects. And did you practice that voice? You even made the boss freak out. Plus you made the lights go out. Did you do something as lame as his the switch or can you like actually cause that kind of stuff to happen?"
    "... Somepony tell me what just happened?"

29. - Top - End - #1019
    Troll in the Playground

There was no verbal reply from this Quick Step, Greif's blunder she took as a sign to run away from the scene.

And so she galloped away from Icy.

30. - Top - End - #1020
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

Snickerfilly immediately steps between Foxglove and Blitz, a stern look on her face. "Hey, slow down! You're freaking her... him out! And calling somebody an abomination is very rude, you know? So calm down, and try to be a bit more polite," the mare informs him disapprovingly, doing her best to be stern and authoritative. She doesn't seem to realize how unimposing she is right now, since she has neither wings nor the male gender...

Outside, Greif sits up, still looking rather shaken. "I dunno. The lights went out creepy voices... All this on top of gender-bending and krakens and robot houses and..... this town is crazy!" he exclaims, flailing his arms and flopping down onto his back again.