New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1486
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    There was no verbal reply from this Quick Step, Greif's blunder she took as a sign to run away from the scene.

And so she galloped away from Icy.
    "Why that little..." Icy swore under her breath as the flurry of hooves alerted her to her escaping prey.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif's Cafe

Snickerfilly immediately steps between Foxglove and Blitz, a stern look on her face. "Hey, slow down! You're freaking her... him out! And calling somebody an abomination is very rude, you know? So calm down, and try to be a bit more polite," the mare informs him disapprovingly, doing her best to be stern and authoritative. She doesn't seem to realize how unimposing she is right now, since she has neither wings nor the male gender...

Outside, Greif sits up, still looking rather shaken. "I dunno. The lights went out creepy voices... All this on top of gender-bending and krakens and robot houses and..... this town is crazy!" he exclaims, flailing his arms and flopping down onto his back again.
    Icy gave Greif a look. It wasn't a kind look. Oh no, it was more of "what did you expect when you move into this town?" kind of look. "Excuse me, I have a mare to catch." Then she took off after Quick Step.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-10-21 at 10:29 AM.

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Why that little..." Icy swore under her breath as the flurry of hooves alerted her to her escaping prey.

She ran off, and Quick Step was, quick. But, she was not familiar with this town and took a lot of hesitating stops. Eventually she would disappear from sight, but for Icy, there was a short cut she would know that would allow her to cut Quick Step off.

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Ettin in the Playground

She ran off, and Quick Step was, quick. But, she was not familiar with this town and took a lot of hesitating stops. Eventually she would disappear from sight, but for Icy, there was a short cut she would know that would allow her to cut Quick Step off.
    She duly takes the short cut, very much intent on catching this mare and finding out just what The Big Bad Plan (tm) was.

4. - Top - End - #1024
    Troll in the Playground

She duly takes the short cut, very much intent on catching this mare and finding out just what The Big Bad Plan (tm) was.
    Quick Step skids to a halt upon seeing Icy in her path and topples over in front of Icy hitting her chin on the ground. She let out a whinny and winced.

"Wha?..How?...Darnit-- Argh...!"
    She derped, her sunglasses having had sailed off her face and in front of Icy's forehooves.

5. - Top - End - #1025
    Ettin in the Playground

Quick Step skids to a halt upon seeing Icy in her path and topples over in front of Icy hitting her chin on the ground. She let out a whinny and winced.

"Wha?..How?...Darnit-- Argh...!"
    She derped, her sunglasses having had sailed off her face and in front of Icy's forehooves.
    "The virtue of having explored this town for six months more than you do," Icy said dryly. She leaned down on the fallen mare and gave her a small smile. "Now why are you in such a hurry, hmm?"

(For lulz and giggles, we should have them somehow stumble in Soft's Bar or in the vicinity of Fox next.)

6. - Top - End - #1026
    Troll in the Playground

"The virtue of having explored this town for six months more than you do," Icy said dryly. She leaned down on the fallen mare and gave her a small smile. "Now why are you in such a hurry, hmm?"

(For lulz and giggles, we should have them somehow stumble in Soft's Bar or in the vicinity of Fox next.)

(perhaps...heh)

"Because I find your presence aggravating and had to get away sooner! ..."
    She spat, though not literally and made to stand up.

7. - Top - End - #1027
    Ettin in the Playground

(perhaps...heh)

"Because I find your presence aggravating and had to get away sooner! ..."
    She spat, though not literally and made to stand up.
    "I see..." Icy lifted up the fallen sunglasses and held it in front of her eyes for a moment. "I am curious though. Why go back to Fox now? You have had ample time to seek him out before this."

8. - Top - End - #1028
    Troll in the Playground

"I see..." Icy lifted up the fallen sunglasses and held it in front of her eyes for a moment. "I am curious though. Why go back to Fox now? You have had ample time to seek him out before this."

"Because I had to seek him out okay?! I didn't know where he went when he left us...but I found him now and I will not leave without him!"
    The mare took a moment breath and then suddenly kicked dirt Icy's way and tried to run away again.

9. - Top - End - #1029
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

The master chef strolled around town. He waved to a few random ponies during his walk in the [omerical district.

A yawn brought a hoof to his face, which made his watch close enough to his eyes to notice the time. "I have a long time before I have to gather the boys for the game."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

10. - Top - End - #1030
    Ettin in the Playground

"Because I had to seek him out okay?! I didn't know where he went when he left us...but I found him now and I will not leave without him!"
    The mare took a moment breath and then suddenly kicked dirt Icy's way and tried to run away again.
    "Gyah!" Icy exclaimed as the dirt went into her eyes, causing her to flail momentarily and drop the sunglasses. Quick Step definitely choose a good time to escape.

11. - Top - End - #1031
    Troll in the Playground

"Gyah!" Icy exclaimed as the dirt went into her eyes, causing her to flail momentarily and drop the sunglasses. Quick Step definitely choose a good time to escape.
    And she would run, she would try to run in the direction of wherever Fox's studio was at.

12. - Top - End - #1032
    Ettin in the Playground

And she would run, she would try to run in the direction of wherever Fox's studio was at.
    It was a little hard to chase somepony when your eyes are smarting and watering from all the dust that got into them. Icy duly stumbled and fell face first into the ground. "Ow."

13. - Top - End - #1033
    Troll in the Playground

It was a little hard to chase somepony when your eyes are smarting and watering from all the dust that got into them. Icy duly stumbled and fell face first into the ground. "Ow."
    Quick Step turned her head as she ran just at the moment Icy fell on her face and let out a mocking laugh. She then turned her face away and came muzzle and face with a street lamp. "Ow..." She fell over.

There were many ponies out and about in the streets who were watching with their mouths agaped at this chase sequence, who knows, maybe even Grills too was there.

14. - Top - End - #1034
    Ettin in the Playground

Quick Step turned her head as she ran just at the moment Icy fell on her face and let out a mocking laugh. She then turned her face away and came muzzle and face with a street lamp. "Ow..." She fell over.

There were many ponies out and about in the streets who were watching with their mouths agaped at this chase sequence, who knows, maybe even Grills too was there.
    "This scene has become remarkably similar to those silly cartoons on television," Icy's muffled voice came from the ground. The ice mage unplanted her face from the ground and rubbed her muzzle gingerly for a bit. Then she'd trot over to Quick Step and give her a prod if she was still unmoving.

15. - Top - End - #1035
    Troll in the Playground

"This scene has become remarkably similar to those silly cartoons on television," Icy's muffled voice came from the ground. The ice mage unplanted her face from the ground and rubbed her muzzle gingerly for a bit. Then she'd trot over to Quick Step and give her a prod if she was still unmoving.

"Euuuh..."
    There was a groan from the mare, her eyes were little swirls and there was just a big reddish imprint of where the lamppost hit her.

"Bwehh....don't...aah...don't touch me..."
    She bwhuhed.

16. - Top - End - #1036
    Ettin in the Playground

"Euuuh..."
    There was a groan from the mare, her eyes were little swirls and there was just a big reddish imprint of where the lamppost hit her.

"Bwehh....don't...aah...don't touch me..."
    She bwhuhed.
    Poke, poke, poke. "Or what?" Icy said, smirking.

17. - Top - End - #1037
    Troll in the Playground

Poke, poke, poke. "Or what?" Icy said, smirking.

"Or...or I'll serve you your flank,"
    She growled and twitched everytime Icy poked her.

18. - Top - End - #1038
    Ettin in the Playground

"Or...or I'll serve you your flank,"
    She growled and twitched everytime Icy poked her.
    Icy eventually ceased her prods, though she was chuckling a little by that time. "Yes. You'll serve me my flank." She stopped chuckling and narrowed her eyes. "I warn you now: Hurt Fox again, and I'll serve you your flank."

19. - Top - End - #1039
    Troll in the Playground

Icy eventually ceased her prods, though she was chuckling a little by that time. "Yes. You'll serve me my flank." She stopped chuckling and narrowed her eyes. "I warn you now: Hurt Fox again, and I'll serve you your flank."

The mare stood up and dusted herself. "I won't take to your threats like that."

20. - Top - End - #1040
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Oh yes, Grills was there. But he choose not to get involved. He didn't wish to get his jersey dirty. And the scene was funny.

Then he heard his friend's Fox Trot's name and injecting himself was a must. He took out his carrot stick case, roasted a stick, and separated Icy Touch and Quick Step gently with some telekinesis.

"Ladies. Ladies. No need to make the situation devolve into threats. Now, what seem to be the matter?" he said as on stick found itself between his lips.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #1041
    Ettin in the Playground

The mare stood up and dusted herself. "I won't take to your threats like that."
    (Damnit got ninja-ed)

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Oh yes, Grills was there. But he choose not to get involved. He didn't wish to get his jersey dirty. And the scene was funny.

Then he heard his friend's Fox Trot's name and injecting himself was a must. He took out his carrot stick case, roasted a stick, and separated Icy Touch and Quick Step gently with some telekinesis.

"Ladies. Ladies. No need to make the situation devolve into threats. Now, what seem to be the matter?" he said as on stick found itself between his lips.
    "This mare here is shameless enough to say she wants to 'take' Fox back after what she did to him," Icy said coolly. Though Grills could probably detect a veneer of anger beneath. "I'm just making sure she doesn't do anything rash."
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-10-23 at 07:47 PM.

22. - Top - End - #1042
    Troll in the Playground

"Its not anything rash! I've been thinking about this for months, filled with regrets for my folly of losing him in the first place..." The mare protested.

23. - Top - End - #1043
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

(Damnit got ninja-ed)

"This mare here is shameless enough to say she wants to 'take' Fox back after what she did to him," Icy said coolly. Though Grills could probably detect a veneer of anger beneath. "I'm just making sure she doesn't do anything rash."
    "Its not anything rash! I've been thinking about this for months, filled with regrets for my folly of losing him in the first place..." The mare protested.
    Oh the Deja vu. The Same thing happened to him with Angel and Gwynfillion. Fortunately for Fox Trot, he was not here.

"Now Miss. Did you consider the possibility that Fox Trot could have taken in new roots in this fair town?" he asked Quick. "And you Miss. Wouldn't you think yourself to close to the situation to be safely objective enough to handle the situation." Nonconfrontational Grills returned the Bridle Shores.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #1044
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Oh the Deja vu. The Same thing happened to him with Angel and Gwynfillion. Fortunately for Fox Trot, he was not here.

"Now Miss. Did you consider the possibility that Fox Trot could have taken in new roots in this fair town?" he asked Quick. "And you Miss. Wouldn't you think yourself to close to the situation to be safely objective enough to handle the situation." Nonconfrontational Grills returned the Bridle Shores.
    "Too close? I'd say I have a right to have a say in the matter, considering it is my coltfriend you're talking about here," Icy replied, her voice rising a little in pitch.

25. - Top - End - #1045
    Troll in the Playground

"Your coltfriend? Enjoy the label while you can," She seemed to have not paid attention to Grills' question and latched on immediately what Icy said. "I know he still has feelings for me, I just know it."

26. - Top - End - #1046
    Ettin in the Playground

"Your coltfriend? Enjoy the label while you can," She seemed to have not paid attention to Grills' question and latched on immediately what Icy said. "I know he still has feelings for me, I just know it."
    "Fox isn't that shallow to lie to me. I refuse to believe it." Icy turned her face away, if only to hide the brief flicker of doubt.

27. - Top - End - #1047
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills snorted smoked out his nostrils and looked Quick Step's way. "Excuse me Miss, you avoided my question. You did separate from Fox Trot for some time, right?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #1048
    Troll in the Playground

"Yes...and it was my...biggest regret," She said softly.

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Yes...and it was my...biggest regret," She said softly.
    Grill inhaled deeply. "So couldn't it be possible that Fox Trot has taken another mare as his fillyfriend during the separation? Especially if after this much time."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #1050
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif's Cafe

Snickerfilly immediately steps between Foxglove and Blitz, a stern look on her face. "Hey, slow down! You're freaking her... him out! And calling somebody an abomination is very rude, you know? So calm down, and try to be a bit more polite," the mare informs him disapprovingly, doing her best to be stern and authoritative. She doesn't seem to realize how unimposing she is right now, since she has neither wings nor the male gender...

Outside, Greif sits up, still looking rather shaken. "I dunno. The lights went out creepy voices... All this on top of gender-bending and krakens and robot houses and..... this town is crazy!" he exclaims, flailing his arms and flopping down onto his back again.
    Blitz looks at Snickerfilly as he says, "Look sweetstuff I said that she used the light show to make himself look like an abomination and that it was impressive that he managed to do that. Bossman over doesn't look like he scares easily, plus if your going to tell me to calm down shouldn't you be saying the same to him as well? Singling out a a pony is very rude don't you know?"

Then he hears Griefs miniature rant about Bridle shores and he freezes. He then holds up his hoof signaling for a one second as he says, Uno momento sweetcheecks, be back in a flash." With that he is by Grief's side in a second, possibly spinning Snickerfilly in circles from how fast he left.

"Did I hear you right boss? All that stuff you said wasn't hyperbole right? All that stuff you said really happens here in Bridle Shores? He said this all very quickly before smirking and breathes deeply through his nostrils as he says, "Think I'm going to like it here."

(OOC: For what Blitz is speaking like, think Mordin Solus from Mass Effect 2_