New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1486
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Let's just say he and I have a matter of utmost urgency to discuss." Her voice brooked no further inquiries regarding the matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills chews on his roasted carrotstick. "Oh and we are going to a hoofball game later."
    Greif nods. "Yeah, he mentioned something going to a game with his friends. And no need to be so icy, Miss. I'm just trying- hey wait," he narrows his eyes, before grinning. "Oh hey, your his marefriend aren't you? Think I heard you say something about it during that argument, but I wasn't paying too much attention," he says with a wave of his claws. He then leans in slightly, and smiles wryly. "Don't worry about that other gal. Fox mentioned you earlier, and he had only good things to say," he says in a low, knowing voice.

He then leans back, and nods his head to the door. "He went to visit his friend's bar. Miss Soft Serve. Lucky dog. I've always wanted to try a Soft Serve..."

He then looks around, and smirks. "Hey, wait, if you're going there to look for him... Mind if I tag along?"

Across the bar, Spin Top has a look of murder-desiring hatred on her face, and is glaring daggers at the griffin who's trying to bail on her.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif nods. "Yeah, he mentioned something going to a game with his friends. And no need to be so icy, Miss. I'm just trying- hey wait," he narrows his eyes, before grinning. "Oh hey, your his marefriend aren't you? Think I heard you say something about it during that argument, but I wasn't paying too much attention," he says with a wave of his claws. He then leans in slightly, and smiles wryly. "Don't worry about that other gal. Fox mentioned you earlier, and he had only good things to say," he says in a low, knowing voice.

He then leans back, and nods his head to the door. "He went to visit his friend's bar. Miss Soft Serve. Lucky dog. I've always wanted to try a Soft Serve..."

He then looks around, and smirks. "Hey, wait, if you're going there to look for him... Mind if I tag along?"

Across the bar, Spin Top has a look of murder-desiring hatred on her face, and is glaring daggers at the griffin who's trying to bail on her.
    "Sure. I don't mind more company if you aren't busy. You did give us information of his whereabouts." Grils tapped his lips then exhales some carroty smoke.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Blitz bounces up an down on his hooves as he says, "Oo, oo, bossman can I go, can I go? Like you said I actually don't have anything to do here until the sports bar opens. So I wouldn't be ditching work or anything. Plus I want to see this place. If it makes you want to go there it must be great. the perfect place to start my sight seeing in Bridle Shores."

He then holds up his hoof to the side of his snout as if to block off sound from one side as he says in a stage whisper, "Plus, between you and me Last Stop is kind of a kiiillljoooyyy." Falco nods his head in agreement from his perch on top of Blitz's head with a screech of acknowledgement.

4. - Top - End - #1084
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe
    Snickerfilly blinks a few times. "I think he was flirting with me..." she mutters in a stupefied manner.
    "...Is that what that was?"

Foxglove considers the people outside the cafe/bar.

"...He didn't seem very good at it. I'm sorry."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

5. - Top - End - #1085
    Ettin in the Playground

Icy regarded the griffin with something of an incredulous look, but then nodded a little. "I'll take your word for it. You don't look like the type to sweet talk a mare anyway."

"Sure. I don't mind more company if you aren't busy. You did give us information of his whereabouts." Grils tapped his lips then exhales some carroty smoke.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    Blitz bounces up an down on his hooves as he says, "Oo, oo, bossman can I go, can I go? Like you said I actually don't have anything to do here until the sports bar opens. So I wouldn't be ditching work or anything. Plus I want to see this place. If it makes you want to go there it must be great. the perfect place to start my sight seeing in Bridle Shores."

He then holds up his hoof to the side of his snout as if to block off sound from one side as he says in a stage whisper, "Plus, between you and me Last Stop is kind of a kiiillljoooyyy." Falco nods his head in agreement from his perch on top of Blitz's head with a screech of acknowledgement.
    "Can we please be off before Fox meets this Quick Step?" she said, tapping her hooves.

6. - Top - End - #1086
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

Spin Top slams her hooves on the counter. "Oh no you don't!" she barks defiantly. "You're both not leaving me here along! If you wanna work here, Mister, you're not gonna go running off willy-nilly!"

Grief raises an eyebrow, and shrugs. "Spinner has a point, Blitz. I need you to help watch the shop in my stead. Keep the customers happy, filly orders, clean up messes, deal with problems... Sorry mate."

The griffin hops up, and overs over to Icy and Grills. "Lead the way, folks."

Snickers looks over to Foxglove and smiles wryly. "Nothing to apologize for, Foxglove," she says. "I'm not sure I would have liked it even if he was good at it."

7. - Top - End - #1087
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy regarded the griffin with something of an incredulous look, but then nodded a little. "I'll take your word for it. You don't look like the type to sweet talk a mare anyway."

"Yeah, Let's go. I rather not have a grump or moper on my outing." Grills said.

"Can we please be off before Fox meets this Quick Step?" she said, tapping her hooves.
    Greif's Cafe

Spin Top slams her hooves on the counter. "Oh no you don't!" she barks defiantly. "You're both not leaving me here along! If you wanna work here, Mister, you're not gonna go running off willy-nilly!"

Grief raises an eyebrow, and shrugs. "Spinner has a point, Blitz. I need you to help watch the shop in my stead. Keep the customers happy, filly orders, clean up messes, deal with problems... Sorry mate."

The griffin hops up, and overs over to Icy and Grills. "Lead the way, folks."

Snickers looks over to Foxglove and smiles wryly. "Nothing to apologize for, Foxglove," she says. "I'm not sure I would have liked it even if he was good at it."
    The master chef started to push Grief and Icy to the door with his head. . Let's go go go."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

8. - Top - End - #1088
    Troll in the Playground

"Yeah...What do you think you'll be having?"

She asked Snickers, suddenly switching thoughts. She hadn't exactly looked over the menu herself.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

9. - Top - End - #1089
    Ettin in the Playground

The master chef started to push Grief and Icy to the door with his head. . Let's go go go."
    "Going, going."

(And missing Fox and co by a whole five minutes.)

10. - Top - End - #1090
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "I'm trying to make science." Garion didn't look up, too absorbed in setting up his top for another run. With a sharp tug, the top was off...and promptly crashed into the Flinky and halted. The little colt blew a tuft of mane from his eyes in irritation. "But the top won't ever go through the Flinky. It either gets stuck, or crashes. It's not very good at steering."

He plucked up the top and stared at the stubborn toy with furrowed brows. "I told you not to hit it like that! If you'd just duck, you'd make it through. Hmmph, we'll just have to try again..." Undeterred, Garion started setting up for another run.
    Gwynfillion had a small look of surprise as she listened to Garion get rather aggressive towards his toys. She couldn't tell if this was a normal thing, or the subtle influence of an evil you know who.

"Perhaps Garion, if you want to succeed in making the top go through the Flinky, you'll have to create a long smooth surface to put on the inside bottom of the Flinky. Your top will then have an even surface to travel down."

"Sometimes when presented with a problem with limited tools, you take a third tool even if it means extra work. But, it will have made an impossible task, possible."

11. - Top - End - #1091
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gwynfillion had a small look of surprise as she listened to Garion get rather aggressive towards his toys. She couldn't tell if this was a normal thing, or the subtle influence of an evil you know who.

"Perhaps Garion, if you want to succeed in making the top go through the Flinky, you'll have to create a long smooth surface to put on the inside bottom of the Flinky. Your top will then have an even surface to travel down."

"Sometimes when presented with a problem with limited tools, you take a third tool even if it means extra work. But, it will have made an impossible task, possible."
    Garion scratched his head, first ducking down with his muzzle to the floor to examine the Flinky, then craning his neck to look at Miss Gwyn as if she had a third eyeball. He furrowed his brows, unfurrowed them, chewed on his lower lip, tilted his head at the toy, furrowed them brows again, rubbed his eyes, and finally shook his head at the bigger pony. "But Flinky's a circle. It doesn't have a bottom."

Really, Miss Gwyn was a very silly pony sometimes.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

12. - Top - End - #1092
    Troll in the Playground

Garion scratched his head, first ducking down with his muzzle to the floor to examine the Flinky, then craning his neck to look at Miss Gwyn as if she had a third eyeball. He furrowed his brows, unfurrowed them, chewed on his lower lip, tilted his head at the toy, furrowed them brows again, rubbed his eyes, and finally shook his head at the bigger pony. "But Flinky's a circle. It doesn't have a bottom."

Really, Miss Gwyn was a very silly pony sometimes.

"The part that's touching the ground, is the bottom, anyways, if we can find some paper, we can make a bridge, lay it down on the bottom, to have the top travel across."
    She tried her best to explain.
    =============

Greif's Cafe

Two ponies, a red pegasi and a grey coated with odd colored pupils would walk into Greif's cafe.

13. - Top - End - #1093
    Ogre in the Playground

[Greif's]
    Template looks around as she comes in, weird all-green eyes wide in interest.
    Oooooooh...
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1094
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe

"Hiya...ya'll...and by ya'll I mean just you two working in here...according to those with name tags,"
    Cadmium said in one breath as she hovered over.

"Oooh...I love the interior....its very current,"
    Cadmium looked over the interior of the establishment. Ooh, a juke box, oooh, radios, oooh, checkered tables.

15. - Top - End - #1095
    Ogre in the Playground

[Greif's]
    Template looks around, very impressed.
    It's very nice...
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1096
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

Spin Top puts on a cheerful smile, despite her current desire to kill her boss and coworker. "Why hello there. How may I be of service?" she politely asks the new guests.

Snickers, meanwhile, looks back and forth between Foxglove and the mare working the counter. "Um... I think I'll wait to take my order," she quietly says. "They seem kinda busy."

17. - Top - End - #1097
    Troll in the Playground

"...Everywhere is crowds today."

Foxglove observed, her brow furrowing with slight concern.
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-10-30 at 12:19 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

18. - Top - End - #1098
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe

Spin Top puts on a cheerful smile, despite her current desire to kill her boss and coworker. "Why hello there. How may I be of service?" she politely asks the new guests.

"Well, I'll have a iced coffee and ah.....a cookie...no two...actually three chocolate chip cookies."
    Cadmium replied as she squinted at the menu.

19. - Top - End - #1099
    Titan in the Playground

"The part that's touching the ground, is the bottom, anyways, if we can find some paper, we can make a bridge, lay it down on the bottom, to have the top travel across."
    She tried her best to explain.
    As she explained, Garion apparently found it necessary to try sticking his muzzle into the Flinky. Why? For science, of course.

"Oh, I get it!" he exclaimed, jumping up to his hooves. The Flinky clung to his snout for a moment before rattling back to the floor. The colt darted around the room, searching under pillowcases, inspecting the bookshelves, and peeking under rugs. "But where are we gonna find a paper that big?"

20. - Top - End - #1100
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well, I'll have a iced coffee and ah.....a cookie...no two...actually three chocolate chip cookies."
    Cadmium replied as she squinted at the menu.
    ... What she said.
    Template blinks and nods, deciding to let Cadmium be the brain for now.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1101
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

The pink mare nods respectfully. "Right away. Is there anything else I can get for you?" Spin Top asks as she begins to open a display case full of freshly baked cookies.

If the customers need nothing else, she will give them their cookies, and then begin preparing the iced coffee for them. She glares pointedly at Blitz, wondering if he intends to help her or not.

Meanwhile, Snickerfilly looks at Foxglove and shrugs. "I know, right? It's so weird. I rarely bump into this many ponies in one place, but it's just been crowds all day long... I don't even know most of the ponies I've run into today..." she mutters.

22. - Top - End - #1102
    Troll in the Playground

As she explained, Garion apparently found it necessary to try sticking his muzzle into the Flinky. Why? For science, of course.

"Oh, I get it!" he exclaimed, jumping up to his hooves. The Flinky clung to his snout for a moment before rattling back to the floor. The colt darted around the room, searching under pillowcases, inspecting the bookshelves, and peeking under rugs. "But where are we gonna find a paper that big?"

"We won't, we'll use regular sheets of paper and put them together,"
    Gwynfillion explained, or tried to really. Though she wasn't sure where she herself would get paper. Well, there was Grills' office, but she didn't quite feel right still going in there.

Greif's Cafe

The pink mare nods respectfully. "Right away. Is there anything else I can get for you?" Spin Top asks as she begins to open a display case full of freshly baked cookies.

If the customers need nothing else, she will give them their cookies, and then begin preparing the iced coffee for them. She glares pointedly at Blitz, wondering if he intends to help her or not.

Meanwhile, Snickerfilly looks at Foxglove and shrugs. "I know, right? It's so weird. I rarely bump into this many ponies in one place, but it's just been crowds all day long... I don't even know most of the ponies I've run into today..." she mutters.

Cadmium munches on a cookie contently. She takes a glance at Snickerfilly, ears perking. Her eyes brightened up.

"Me neither, but that's what makes it a fun experience,"
    She grinned.

23. - Top - End - #1103
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    Foxglove set Silvermane down outside. Her expression was quiet.

"...Was there ever any doubt?...But... I feel better; we're not being deserted. You have to go...Sometimes...When important things call you...I respect it. It's not fair. I respect it."

Foxglove nodded solemnly, looking out at the horizon...Perhaps the unicorn was remembering her own choices, which seemed to her at once cruel and necessary.

"If you wanna catch up...We'll be across from the bakery, OK? We can eat our sorrow in sandwiches. The crusts will form a mountain to reach heaven."

She nuzzled Silvermane and left to be where she's been for several posts.
    Silvermane stood there for a moment, looking down. After a bit, she followed Snickers and Foxglove to the cafe.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1104
    Ogre in the Playground

[COLOR="Plum"]
    Cadmium munches on a cookie contently. She takes a glance at Snickerfilly, ears perking. Her eyes brightened up.

"Me neither, but that's what makes it a fun experience,"
    She grinned.
    Template digs into her cookie, very happy to have some food.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1105
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

Spin Top sets the iced coffees on the counter. "Here you go!" she chimes cheerfully. One good thing about Spin - even when she's angry, her customer service is rather good.

Snickerfilly jumps slightly when Cadmium addresses her. "Oh, um, hi. Have we met? I don't think we have." Snickers pauses for a moment, before smiling sheepishly. "Actually, I don't normally look like this. I'm normally Snickerdoodle, the baker. Y'know, pegasus stallion.... Yeeeeeeeeah," she averts her gaze and chuckles nervously. "There was a baking accident earlier... Long story."

26. - Top - End - #1106
    Titan in the Playground

"We won't, we'll use regular sheets of paper and put them together,"
    Gwynfillion explained, or tried to really. Though she wasn't sure where she herself would get paper. Well, there was Grills' office, but she didn't quite feel right still going in there.
    Garion scowled as he hefted a mighty couch cushion above his head. Alas, nopony stored any paper there either. "I don't see any-hey! Maybe there's paper in here!" The colt darted for the office door in all his boundless energy.

27. - Top - End - #1107
    Troll in the Playground

Cadmium flashed Spin a smile and gave her a thanks as she took a sip. And then back to Snickerfilly.

"Hahahah....well...that's one way to start a conversation topic, I didn't even ask about it and you willingly divulge to me this information. Interesting. Fascinating."

---------

Garion scowled as he hefted a mighty couch cushion above his head. Alas, nopony stored any paper there either. "I don't see any-hey! Maybe there's paper in here!" The colt darted for the office door in all his boundless energy.

"Aack...Garion come back....!"
    She called over, her words likely not reaching the colt.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-11-01 at 04:05 AM.

28. - Top - End - #1108
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Greif's Cafe

Blitz sets down his travel sack and posts Falco as guard as he gets started on his new job. He's actually not that bad. Apparently his spiel earlier about how he would probably only be good at cleaning was because he had to slow down a little while working other jobs. Though from what Topspin has been able to see of his character it was probably very boring to him.

As such it probably should not surprise her that much when Blitz takes out his guitar and starts playing it, very well actually, while he serves the customers. She would also not that he took slightly longer with tables that held only mares than others. Though with how fast he moves who knows.

Greif's Cafe

Spin Top sets the iced coffees on the counter. "Here you go!" she chimes cheerfully. One good thing about Spin - even when she's angry, her customer service is rather good.

Snickerfilly jumps slightly when Cadmium addresses her. "Oh, um, hi. Have we met? I don't think we have." Snickers pauses for a moment, before smiling sheepishly. "Actually, I don't normally look like this. I'm normally Snickerdoodle, the baker. Y'know, pegasus stallion.... Yeeeeeeeeah," she averts her gaze and chuckles nervously. "There was a baking accident earlier... Long story."
    Blitz, who had been coming by the counter to pick up another order, hears Snicker's confession and plays a screechingly off key tune in shock. He digs a hoof into his ear as if clearing out some earwax as he says, "I think I had a little something in my ears so correct me if I'm wrong, but did you just say that you are, in fact, a dude!?"

29. - Top - End - #1109
    Ogre in the Playground

Template blinks.
    ... So a pony who was male.
    Went to being.
    A pony who was female.
    Cadmium, is that a thing that happens normally?

She sips her coffee, confused.
    Last edited by Beans; 2012-11-01 at 07:57 AM.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1110
    Troll in the Playground

Foxglove sort of shifted around uneasily, before commenting,

"Well, I'm...normally a mare. This sort of thing happens a lot. Hasn't this happened before, Silvermane?...Or was that a different continuity?"

Foxglove offered the question up to Silvermane, because she knew Silvermane well and it'd be a way to keep them from being trampled by the crowd.

"...Of course, you may still...have something in your ear. That doesn't need to be mutually exclusive."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)