New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    [dunt fergat the garion stuff ;D]

"But...but..HPKs....err...a nice hoof to hold....montage sequence....hijinks..."
    Gearstride frowned and began to woe. HPKs, serious business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine chewed his bottom lip a little in indecision. On one hoof, his rational mind was telling him that Sandy was probably in the right here and they shouldn't be pushing him. On the other hoof, the part of his brain that was already influenced by Gear was agreeing with her every word. A dilemma that was.

"Umm... you're really, really, really sure you don't need a special somepony in your life...?" Silverpine asked.
    Sandy glanced away, stubborn in his refusal. "S-sure I'm sure. I-I don't need any of that...that romantical stuff." he said with uncharacteristic stubbornness. "I-It's just a bunch of-"

"Strictly speaking..." Sandy's eyes widened as his treacherous mouth took over. "...such interactions are unnecessary for life for all ponies. However, should the right pony enter my life, I would not find her unwelcome." Sandy looked to the three of them, chuckling sheepishly, suddenly seeming a lot less resolute than a few seconds ago. "Heh heh, heh, uh, well, I did say I didn't, uh, need a fillyfriend....heh...ohhhhh ponyfeathers."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Back to the Bakery

Upon returning to the Bakery, Uncle Flapjack opens the front door for Snickers and Foxglove, and their new box companions.

"Huh. Well that's convenient," the older pegasus mused. "Where'd ya get 'em?"

"Oh, the griffin across the street," Snicker replied with a grin. "He's opening a new store, so he had some boxes layin' around."

Uncle Flapjack doesn't even try to hide his scowl. "A griffin? Feh."
    She had gone over to the waffles and was trying to convince them of the values of the box.

"It'll be comfy, really....Or, well...Not that bad. It's only until you're somewhere safe."

There was not much actual assurance she could give there, really. They were shoving them in boxes, after all.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

3. - Top - End - #93
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

The bakery

The waffles are actually quite easy to coax into the box.

"Huh. Must be part Eggo..." Snickers murmurs.

Before long, the waffles are safely packed away in the two large boxes, which in turn are securely strapped down onto the dolly. "Alright, looks like we're good," Snickers observes.

"I'll stick around a bit," Uncle Flapjack nodded. "In case any of yer friends wanna drop in and say hi or bye before I head on out."
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Yeah. I'll send Sugar too." Grills floated a toque onto his head. His nose and horn flared as he grabbed control of some forks. One night, he had to cook away three disappointment. "Gwynfillion, maybe you should go home and give a certain somepony a bath."

"Right, perhaps I should,"
    Gwynfillion said softly and put on a small smile. She turned to Garion. "Say good bye to Miss Chilly Garion."

Silverpine chewed his bottom lip a little in indecision. On one hoof, his rational mind was telling him that Sandy was probably in the right here and they shouldn't be pushing him. On the other hoof, the part of his brain that was already influenced by Gear was agreeing with her every word. A dilemma that was.

"Umm... you're really, really, really sure you don't need a special somepony in your life...?" Silverpine asked.

"Come on Sandy, please....just let us do this, for you, and if it doesn't work out, we'll never bother you to get a fillyfriend ever again,"
    She melodramatically threw herself at his leg, hoping this act would persuade him over. "You never know, it could be fun."

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

"Pranks? Really? Didn't see you taking after your sister's thing. Is this a secret hobby?"
    Spark leaned forward and playfully teased.
    "Yeah, it's secret. Please don't tell anypony." she says, and seems to be entirely serious about it. Spark really better not tell anypony it seems.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground

"Right, perhaps I should,"
    Gwynfillion said softly and put on a small smile. She turned to Garion. "Say good bye to Miss Chilly Garion."
    In much higher spirits, Garion waved to the older mare. "Goodbye Grandma Chilly! See you later!" The colt bounded over to his other caretaker and gave him a squeezing hug. "See you tonight, Mister Grills. Your restaurant is a lot of fun!"

7. - Top - End - #97
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Come on Sandy, please....just let us do this, for you, and if it doesn't work out, we'll never bother you to get a fillyfriend ever again,"
    She melodramatically threw herself at his leg, hoping this act would persuade him over. "You never know, it could be fun."
    "That sounds reasonable. Just give it a try once, and we'll see how it goes. No pressure to pick one, Sandy. You can turn down as many as you like."

Night Jewel patted Sandy on the back. "Come on, let's have some fun with this. Can you think of anypony that you'd particularly like?"
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2012-08-20 at 01:36 AM.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    In much higher spirits, Garion waved to the older mare. "Goodbye Grandma Chilly! See you later!"
    Chilly spoke in her normal slightly raspy older lady voice. No hints and suggestions hidden in her works.
    "Goodbye dearest. Goodbye Gwynfillion. I will see you both another time."
    "Bye, little man." Red said he was the only other Pepper there. Orange and Yellow had snuck out to serve food as Grills was occupied.

The colt bounded over to his other caretaker and gave him a squeezing hug. "See you tonight, Mister Grills. Your restaurant is a lot of fun!"
    Grills was taken with shock and discomfort by the hugging colt. So much affection by foals gave him a sense of weirdness. Even when Purple did it years ago. At least Garion was cleaner in ratio to that one. "See you later, Garion. I will bring home dinner." He smiled at Garion. It was push passed the nervousness with force. The one he then gave Gwynfillion was less forced and more worrisome and more pained. His ribs were acting up.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-08-20 at 05:23 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

9. - Top - End - #99
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Yeah, it's secret. Please don't tell anypony." she says, and seems to be entirely serious about it. Spark really better not tell anypony it seems.

"Hauh? Of course, my lips are sealed,"
    He made the motion of zipping his lips and nodded his head vigorous. He then stopped and laughed because he knew he looked silly.
    =====================

Fox Trot

Oh boy....what a lame night. The mocha stallion did not sleep well and found himself plagued with bad dreams again. Why couldn't he just be honest and tell Icy about the letter, she had the right to know. But he was big chicken, too scared, a coward. And to top it all off, his coffee maker had broken too. Now he couldn't even warm up his food using the heating plate, let alone make coffee. Curses. no stove, and no coffee maker, curse it all. he should have bought that microwave when it was sale four months ago. Curse it all.
    ==============

Fox Trot found himself walking the streets in the early afternoon, feeling a little miserable, stressed out, he would have loved it if Soft's bar was still opened, he could have used a root beer, heck, maybe even a soft serve, but alas. Twas during his sulky walk his eyes caught sight of a large red banner with an eye catching gold lettering of 'we're open'. Wasn't this the old building that was Soft's Bar......now it read as Greif's Cafe. His curiosity over powered his brooding as he decided to check it out. If he was lucky, he might be able to get a good root beer or something here. He walked inside.
    ================

Grills was taken with shock and discomfort by the hugging colt. So much affection by foals gave him a sense of weirdness. Even when Purple did it years ago. At least Garion was cleaner in ratio to that one. "See you later, Garion. I will bring home dinner." He smiled at Garion. It was push passed the nervousness with force. The one he then gave Gwynfillion was less forced and more worrisome and more pained. His ribs were acting up.

Gwynfillion frowned, she glanced at the others. "Uhm if you could gives us moment please?" She gestured for Grills to find someplace private they cpuld talk.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

Gwynfillion frowned, she glanced at the others. "Uhm if you could gives us moment please?" She gestured for Grills to find someplace private they cpuld talk.
    Garion hesitantly let go and looked to the plum pony in confusion. "Is something wrong, Miss Gwyn?" The little colt found himself gravitating towards both his caretaker and Grandma Chilly. He lingered between them, unsure of who he should go with.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills nodded and gestured for the rest of the pony chefs to continue working. Then the master chef trotted to the table just outside the kitchen.
    The business can slowed enough for them to talk out their but be cover by surface conversation. "Sugarplum?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #102
    Troll in the Playground

Garion hesitantly let go and looked to the plum pony in confusion. "Is something wrong, Miss Gwyn?" The little colt found himself gravitating towards both his caretaker and Grandma Chilly. He lingered between them, unsure of who he should go with.

"Uh, nothing, just something I need to talk with Mister Grills about,"
    She said hoof waved it ad directed him to stay before following after Grills.
    =======
    Grills nodded and gestured for the rest of the pony chefs to continue working. Then the master chef trotted to the table just outside the kitchen.
    The business can slowed enough for them to talk out their but be cover by surface conversation. "Sugarplum?"

"Sweetheart....what's wrong? You do not look up to shape....are you over working you body?"
    She questioned him sternly but in concern.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

"Uh, nothing, just something I need to talk with Mister Grills about,"
    She said hoof waved it ad directed him to stay before following after Grills.
    The little colt frowned anxiously, but did as he was told.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Sweetheart....what's wrong? You do not look up to shape....are you over working you body?"
    She questioned him sternly but in concern.
    "I'm fine. Just a bit of pain. Nothing. Don't worry." Grills didn't chuckle like he usually did. He feared the pain.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy glanced away, stubborn in his refusal. "S-sure I'm sure. I-I don't need any of that...that romantical stuff." he said with uncharacteristic stubbornness. "I-It's just a bunch of-"

"Strictly speaking..." Sandy's eyes widened as his treacherous mouth took over. "...such interactions are unnecessary for life for all ponies. However, should the right pony enter my life, I would not find her unwelcome." Sandy looked to the three of them, chuckling sheepishly, suddenly seeming a lot less resolute than a few seconds ago. "Heh heh, heh, uh, well, I did say I didn't, uh, need a fillyfriend....heh...ohhhhh ponyfeathers."
    "So... you wouldn't turn away a potential eh...?" Silverpine said slowly with a smile.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

When Fox Trot enters the store, he finds himself in a rather nice establishment. The main room is a large open area, with several tables and seats arranged, as well as a long bar with a dozen stools mounted in front of it. Behind the bar, the wall is lined with a several shelves stocked with a variety of coffees, teas, and other beverage mixes. The top three shelves, higher than the reach of a normal pony, are stocked with various brands of bottled cider. Several large old fashioned radios have been set up around the bar, plus an old art deco jukebox - all of which are off. Over to the left of the room is a staircase leading upstairs, and off on the right side of the room is a small partition, beyond which sits a small game room with a pool table and several arcade machines.

Greif, the griffin for which the case is named, is currently cleaning off a table with a rag. The jacket-and-goggle-clad avian looks up at Fox Trot, and grins widely. "Oh hey there! My fist customer! Welcome welcome welcome! What can I get for you?" he asks jovially.
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-08-20 at 06:10 PM.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Troll in the Playground

"I'm fine. Just a bit of pain. Nothing. Don't worry." Grills didn't chuckle like he usually did. He feared the pain.

"Please don't overwork yourself...please,"
    A begging tone in her voice as she put her hoof on his cheek and continued to frown with worry.

Greif's Cafe

When Fox Trot enters the store, he finds himself in a rather nice establishment. The main room is a large open area, with several tables and seats arranged, as well as a long bar with a dozen stools mounted in front of it. Behind the bar, the wall is lined with a several shelves stocked with a variety of coffees, teas, and other beverage mixes. The top three shelves, higher than the reach of a normal pony, are stocked with various brands of bottled cider. Several large old fashioned radios have been set up around the bar, plus an old art deco jukebox - all of which are off. Over to the left of the room is a staircase leading upstairs, and off on the right side of the room is a small partition, beyond which sits a small game room with a pool table and several arcade machines.

Greif, the griffin for which the case is named, is currently cleaning off a table with a rag. The jacket-and-goggle-clad avian looks up at Fox Trot, and grins widely. "Oh hey there! My fist customer! Welcome welcome welcome! What can I get for you?" he asks jovially.

Fox Trot was a little taken aback by Greif's chipperness and kinda just stared at the griffon for a while. It was a small surprise seeing a griffon as well since Bridle Shores hasn't really seen many griffons, or at all really. "ah...hey..hello....uhm...well I'd like something to wake me up and make me feel better?" He put on a wan smile.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills-Grills' Spa and Grill

Grills forced a smile. He hated her voice when she whined. It shook him to his core. "I'll try. I will try to go easy on myself."
    His thoughts then turned to Garion. The way that colt gleamed at him pleadingly. So many ponies worried about him now. And Garion added to the list.
    His hoof moved Gwynfillion's from his face. "We have to talk about Garion later. And us. But now I have to get back to work."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Fox Trot was a little taken aback by Greif's chipperness and kinda just stared at the griffon for a while. It was a small surprise seeing a griffon as well since Bridle Shores hasn't really seen many griffons, or at all really. "ah...hey..hello....uhm...well I'd like something to wake me up and make me feel better?" He put on a wan smile.
    Greif's Cafe

Greif's beak curls into a grin. "Surprised? Yeah, I know, not too many griffins in these parts. Especially ones who settle down to open up a little shop. Heh heh. So, something to wake you up AND make you feel better?" he asks. "Welllllll..." he croons, a knowing look in his eyes, "What would you say to a nice warm cup of coffee with some mocha, some whipped cream, a little shaved chocolate... and a shot of espresso," he grins wickedly. "Chocolate and caffeine. The best things in life. Aside from money and women."

20. - Top - End - #110
    Titan in the Playground

"So... you wouldn't turn away a potential eh...?" Silverpine said slowly with a smile.
    "Uh...w-well, y'see...." Sandy stuttered and looked away, but the blush creeping over his cheeks told the whole story.

"Woah, hey!" Sandy backed off from the mare at his hooves. "C-c'mon Gear, cut it out, no need t'make a scene out of it." He tried helping the xanadu mare back up to her hooves. "Look; if it means that much to ya'll, an' if you really mean this'll be th' only time, then I suppose one day of datin' won't hurt." he said in resignation.

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "That sounds reasonable. Just give it a try once, and we'll see how it goes. No pressure to pick one, Sandy. You can turn down as many as you like."

Night Jewel patted Sandy on the back. "Come on, let's have some fun with this. Can you think of anypony that you'd particularly like?"
    He scratched his mane awkwardly. "N-now, I don't really think of ponies much like-"

"Snow Angel of the Wonderbolts." Sandy's eyes grew wide and he blushed to his eartips. "Though considering the astronomical improbability of meeting her, ponies with similar qualities would be preferred; pegasi, mare, bright mane and coat, able to keep up with me when I go for a run, a good head on her shoulders, able to face a thunderstorm and not break a sweat, not afraid to laugh in a quiet room, can keep a good conversation, and if she's pretty on top of that, then I would be more than content."

The short stallion looked at his mouth in shock. "I...guess I have been thinkin' about that...apparently."

21. - Top - End - #111
    Troll in the Playground

Grills-Grills' Spa and Grill

Grills forced a smile. He hated her voice when she whined. It shook him to his core. "I'll try. I will try to go easy on myself."
    His thoughts then turned to Garion. The way that colt gleamed at him pleadingly. So many ponies worried about him now. And Garion added to the list.
    His hoof moved Gwynfillion's from his face. "We have to talk about Garion later. And us. But now I have to get back to work."

"....Very well,"
    She said defeated. She leaned in, om her tippy hooves and pressed her forehead against his, her horn gently touching his. "I'll see you later, be careful with yourself." She pulled back and went over to Garion.

"You ready to go Garion?"
    She asked, a little out of it.

Greif's Cafe

Greif's beak curls into a grin. "Surprised? Yeah, I know, not too many griffins in these parts. Especially ones who settle down to open up a little shop. Heh heh. So, something to wake you up AND make you feel better?" he asks. "Welllllll..." he croons, a knowing look in his eyes, "What would you say to a nice warm cup of coffee with some mocha, some whipped cream, a little shaved chocolate... and a shot of espresso," he grins wickedly. "Chocolate and caffeine. The best things in life. Aside from money and women."
    He looked at him with a tired small smile and shook his head in minor amusement. "Sure...I could try that, different from the coffee I have usually. I'm a black coffee two sugars guy myself."

"Woah, hey!" Sandy backed off from the mare at his hooves. "C-c'mon Gear, cut it out, no need t'make a scene out of it." He tried helping the xanadu mare back up to her hooves. "Look; if it means that much to ya'll, an' if you really mean this'll be th' only time, then I suppose one day of datin' won't hurt." he said in resignation.

He scratched his mane awkwardly. "N-now, I don't really think of ponies much like-"

"Snow Angel of the Wonderbolts." Sandy's eyes grew wide and he blushed to his eartips. "Though considering the astronomical improbability of meeting her, ponies with similar qualities would be preferred; pegasi, mare, bright mane and coat, able to keep up with me when I go for a run, a good head on her shoulders, able to face a thunderstorm and not break a sweat, not afraid to laugh in a quiet room, can keep a good conversation, and if she's pretty on top of that, then I would be more than content."

The short stallion looked at his mouth in shock. "I...guess I have been thinkin' about that...apparently."

Gearstride perked up at the sound of Sandy agreeing and immediately popped to her hooves with a big smile. Now made even bigger by Sandy's confession.

"Oh Sandy.....you have pleasantly surprised me with good new material, I love ye for that,"
    She laughed and gave him a playful hit on the back. "We'll find you a mare, I'm sure of it!"

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"....Very well,"
    She said defeated. She leaned in, om her tippy hooves and pressed her forehead against his, her horn gently touching his. "I'll see you later, be careful with yourself." She pulled back and went over to Garion.
    "I'll will.. try... for you. " his horn glowed when his and hers touched. Then he headed to the kitchen once more. Vegetables had to be roasted for wraps and sandwiches.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #113
    Titan in the Playground

"....Very well,"

"You ready to go Garion?"
    She asked, a little out of it.
    Garion nodded and trotted up alongside her, often shooting little glances her way. Miss Gwyn looked really tired, more tired than she had just a bit ago. Maybe she needed a naptime, that always helped him.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Troll in the Playground

Outside the Grills

Gwynfillion said her good byes to the others before heading outside. She softly sighed as she walked over to the side of the building where the wagon was at..err parked. "It seems you enjoyed yourself a bit, Garion." She said conversationally to distract herself.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Titan in the Playground

Outside the Grills

Gwynfillion said her good byes to the others before heading outside. She softly sighed as she walked over to the side of the building where the wagon was at..err parked. "It seems you enjoyed yourself a bit, Garion." She said conversationally to distract herself.
    Garion jumped into the wagon and nodded furiously. "Yep! Grandma Chilly showed me ice cream, I helped peel potatoes, and stirred soup, and you saw the mashing potatoes." The colt grinned as he imagined that little potato, getting smushed again and again with the hammer. "That was the best part."

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

"Hauh? Of course, my lips are sealed,"
    He made the motion of zipping his lips and nodded his head vigorous. He then stopped and laughed because he knew he looked silly."
    Beautiful Nightmare giggled a bit. "Oh wow. It's getting late. She should probably finish up soon." she got out a bag of bits, and put it on the counter. "There, that should be the right amount for the bill and tip." she said confidently.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride perked up at the sound of Sandy agreeing and immediately popped to her hooves with a big smile. Now made even bigger by Sandy's confession.

"Oh Sandy.....you have pleasantly surprised me with good new material, I love ye for that,"
    She laughed and gave him a playful hit on the back. "We'll find you a mare, I'm sure of it!"
    "Snow Angel of the Wonderbolts eh...?" Silverpine said slowly, his face mirroring Gear's smile. "Now that is something to work with..."

28. - Top - End - #118
    Troll in the Playground

Garion jumped into the wagon and nodded furiously. "Yep! Grandma Chilly showed me ice cream, I helped peel potatoes, and stirred soup, and you saw the mashing potatoes." The colt grinned as he imagined that little potato, getting smushed again and again with the hammer. "That was the best part."

"Oh my, sounds like we have a little chef in the making,"
    Gwynfillion let out a short laugh as she got onto the wagon.

(Hauh, mebbe the pair might chance running into a certain dragon ;D)..heh

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    Beautiful Nightmare giggled a bit. "Oh wow. It's getting late. She should probably finish up soon." she got out a bag of bits, and put it on the counter. "There, that should be the right amount for the bill and tip." she said confidently.

Spark frowned. "I...thought I was to pay for the food...I mean...I'm the colt...trying to do the gentlecolt thing...."
    He was conflicted, a gentlecolt paid for the meal..but...he also had to respect what the filly would like to do. CONFLICTION. Woes.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground

Spark frowned. "I...thought I was to pay for the food...I mean...I'm the colt...trying to do the gentlecolt thing...."
    He was conflicted, a gentlecolt paid for the meal..but...he also had to respect what the filly would like to do. CONFLICTION. Woes.
    "Yes, normally that would be the gentlecolt thing to do. However, you're trying to save up for flight school, and I'm the one who asked you on the date, so the right thing for me to do would be to pay this time around." Beautiful Nightmare says, explaining her thought process. "You can always pay next time if you wish." she told him.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well, there's good news and bad news, it seems.

"I see. Hopefully, meeting most, but not all, of the qualifications will do."

Night Jewel noticed Sandy's red face. "I should really help you learn to work around that truthfulness spell. It seems you're not too fond of it."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)