Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1486
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    The foal's eyes widened and sparkled, as this idea was clearly pretty amazing to him.

    Garion zipped back to her side, marching like a regular little soldier. Sworn to protect his Miss Gwyn from the evils of the General Store, and any arrow-traps that should cross their paths. This lasted all of maybe ten paces, as they walked past the first aisle; snacks.

    Had there every been such a bountiful harvest of hay fries, cookies, and other such delicacies? The little colt's eyes grew wide and he licked his lips in memory of the sweets from the slumber party. He took one step towards it and-no! He shook his head furiously. No! He promised Miss Gwyn not to run around like a crazy pony! Best behavior! Tearing his gaze away, he'd pick up the pace to catch up with Miss Gwyn, trying his hardest not to look down any more tempting aisles...

    It was even a tempting for the plum mare given her sweet tooth. Her eyes would casually glance a box of chocolate turtles. Oh that gooey caramel and walnuts! She gulped.

    "G-Garion...ah...can you go get a small shopping basket for me at the front?"
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-11-18 at 04:13 PM.

  2. - Top - End - #1172
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    It was even a tempting for the plum mare given her sweet tooth. Her eyes would casually glance a box of chocolate turtles. Oh that gooey caramel and walnuts! She gulped.

    "G-Garion...ah...can you go get a small shopping basket for me at the front?"
    Garion wasted no time in scampering off to the front; anything to keep his mind from the Valley of the Shadow of Sweet Temptations. The little colt struggled to pick up one of the adult-sized baskets in his teeth, and half-carried half-dragged it back to Miss Gwyn. He wouldn't offer it to her, fully expecting to be the pack mule of this trip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  3. - Top - End - #1173
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion wasted no time in scampering off to the front; anything to keep his mind from the Valley of the Shadow of Sweet Temptations. The little colt struggled to pick up one of the adult-sized baskets in his teeth, and half-carried half-dragged it back to Miss Gwyn. He wouldn't offer it to her, fully expecting to be the pack mule of this trip.
    She wound up levitating a bag of chocolate turtles in the basket all nonchalantly. And then they came upon the art supplies. One can only imagine garion's reaction to all the colors.

    "Here we go....colored construction paper......Hey Garion, do you like arts and crafts?"

  4. - Top - End - #1174
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lycan 01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Greif's Cafe

    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    (OOC: Sorry everyone! My posting speed will pick back up now. My mom had just gotten out of the hospital from a heart attack and I was helping her around the house. She can't really lift over ten pound per the doctor's instructions.)

    Grief's Cafe

    Blitz looked at the spot where his boss rushed in and took two ponies that were currently the opposite of their genders and took them to get a sex change. He blinks a couple of times before saying, "Well...that happened. That was a thing... oh well." With that he got back to his duty, serving tables and cleaning spills at top speed. It was a little impressive how much control over his speed he had in such a confined area.

    Seeing the three new customers he stops by abruptly as he says, "Hello and welcome. My name is Blitz Slipstream and I'll be serving you for today. So what are you names? If you couldn't tell I'm new in town."
    (Yikes! Glad to know your mom is okay! )

    Spin Tops raises an eyebrow. Huh. Looks like Blitz is actually trying to do his job. This ought to be interesting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Oh..I don't think..we is here for food...just drinks cuz I was thirsty,"
    Cloud said with a smile. "We is looking for a pony named Foxglove, she' is good with critters and we have a hydra problem back on the farm."

    "Also, my name is Cloud Chaser!"


    Spark watched Blitz's speediness and felt threatened as he narrowed his eyes and pouted with a small glower. "Spark." Was all he said in introducing himself.
    Spin taps her hoof to her chin. "Foxglove? I think my boss said a Snickerdoodle and Foxglove were his first customers, and they came back in earlier. You just missed him, oddly enough. The big green pony that the griffin escorted out..."

    Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    "Ah'll take an apple tart if you got'em. And Ah'm Knack Tinker, owner and operator of the Tinker Farms. Nice to meet'ya Blitz."

    She tipped her hat at the pony as part of her greeting.

    "And yes, ah have a hydra sleeping right next to mah house at the moment, and ah could use some help figuring how to git it out peaceful like."
    Spin gestures at Blitz, then points at a display case built into the counter. Specifically, the small stack of apple tarts. She then looks up and blinks a few times. "Wait, did you say you have a Hydra sleeping next to your house?"
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverClawShift View Post
    Wizard: Ug. God. Allright. What do you want us to do?
    Me: Burn for me.
    Wizard: ...what?
    Me: I activate the fire ability. "BURN FOR ME!!!!!!"
    Lycanthrope avatar by me!

  5. - Top - End - #1175
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif's Cafe
    Spin taps her hoof to her chin. "Foxglove? I think my boss said a Snickerdoodle and Foxglove were his first customers, and they came back in earlier. You just missed him, oddly enough. The big green pony that the griffin escorted out..."

    "Wha? Bwhuh...I knew it....aww butts....and no one knows where that griffon took 'em I wager..."
    Spark pouted.

  6. - Top - End - #1176
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    She wound up levitating a bag of chocolate turtles in the basket all nonchalantly. And then they came upon the art supplies. One can only imagine garion's reaction to all the colors.

    "Here we go....colored construction paper......Hey Garion, do you like arts and crafts?"
    *thunk-clatter-clatter*

    The basket dropped from Garion's gaping mouth. The foal's eyes grew so wide, Miss Gwyn could practically see her reflection in them. So...so many colors. So many shades. So many tints he'd never seen before in his young life. It was so much to take in, that the little colt could only sit there completely dumbfounded by the sight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  7. - Top - End - #1177
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2


    Treasure Trove General Store



    "Are you alright Garion?"
    She asked walking up to the little foal and poking his head. Poke poke.

  8. - Top - End - #1178
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    sildra45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Spin gestures at Blitz, then points at a display case built into the counter. Specifically, the small stack of apple tarts. She then looks up and blinks a few times. "Wait, did you say you have a Hydra sleeping next to your house?"
    "Ah sure did. Just waltzed into my farm past all the old enchantments meant to keep suck critters out, and soon as it saw me decided to try making a snack out of me. Luckily, there was a hero around today."

    She winked at Cloud and Spark.


    YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

  9. - Top - End - #1179
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    Treasure Trove General Store



    "Are you alright Garion?"
    She asked walking up to the little foal and poking his head. Poke poke.
    "I can see...alllllllll the rainbows....and they taste like...like numbers..." Garion droned, eyes sparkling. No response to the poke-a-poke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  10. - Top - End - #1180
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    "Ah sure did. Just waltzed into my farm past all the old enchantments meant to keep suck critters out, and soon as it saw me decided to try making a snack out of me. Luckily, there was a hero around today."

    She winked at Cloud and Spark.

    "I totally scared the hydra into a sleep,"
    Cloud playfully fibbed and winked. Spark just flushed and shook his head.

    "Aw shucks...I didn't really do anything.."
    He twiddled his hooves together.


    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "I can see...alllllllll the rainbows....and they taste like...like numbers..." Garion droned, eyes sparkling. No response to the poke-a-poke.

    "Garion.....are you alright? Or have you been color hypnotized?"
    She asked in mild amusement of the colt's reaction.

  11. - Top - End - #1181
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Garion.....are you alright? Or have you been color hypnotized?"
    She asked in mild amusement of the colt's reaction.
    "If that means...I get to look at the pretty colors...forever and ever and ever and ever and ever...

    "...then I've been hypmotized."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-11-20 at 03:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  12. - Top - End - #1182
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "If that means...I get to look at the pretty colors...forever and ever and ever and ever and ever...

    "...then I've been hypmotized."

    "Well Garion, if you're too busy letting yourself be hypnotized, well, we'll never get back to Mister Grills' place to play with your toys,"
    She said as she floated into the basket as children's Daring Do coloring book and a pack of crayons.

  13. - Top - End - #1183
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Well Garion, if you're too busy letting yourself be hypnotized, well, we'll never get back to Mister Grills' place to play with your toys,"
    She said as she floated into the basket as children's Daring Do coloring book and a pack of crayons.
    The magic words were spoken! As the coloring book and crayons floated in front of the dazed colt, he shook the spirals from his eyes and followed the new toys with rapt attention. Garion hefted the basket up once again, neatly catching the items. "Mmdone bein' hypmotimphed, Mimph Mpphwyn!" he announced around the basket handle. His ears flopped down over his eyes, which he shut tight for good measure. Hah! That'd show those arts and crafts supplies!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  14. - Top - End - #1184
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    The magic words were spoken! As the coloring book and crayons floated in front of the dazed colt, he shook the spirals from his eyes and followed the new toys with rapt attention. Garion hefted the basket up once again, neatly catching the items. "Mmdone bein' hypmotimphed, Mimph Mpphwyn!" he announced around the basket handle. His ears flopped down over his eyes, which he shut tight for good measure. Hah! That'd show those arts and crafts supplies!

    "Well alright then, I thought so. Any whom, are you ready to go? Though I wonder if there's anything I may need while I'm here,"
    The mare lightly nickered as she tried to ponder this.

  15. - Top - End - #1185
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Well alright then, I thought so. Any whom, are you ready to go? Though I wonder if there's anything I may need while I'm here,"
    The mare lightly nickered as she tried to ponder this.
    "I'mpph mpphdy!" Garion proclaimed. Still with eyes shut, he took two steps forward and promptly tripped and fell. Somewhere close by, a taut string gave a loud *twang!*

    Uh oh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  16. - Top - End - #1186
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Deme's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    in your brain
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    He was soon covered in rubber suction-cup darts. As was Gwyn, hitting her with a strong force.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

    Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

    Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)



    Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

  17. - Top - End - #1187
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Gwyn stood there with an unamused deadpan glower as she silently wiped off the suction cups off her face with a hoof.

  18. - Top - End - #1188
    Orc in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Grief's Bar

    Blitz give an impressed whistle as he goes over to the apple tarts and grabs one for Knack. He speeds it over to her as he says, "A hydra huh? Sounds real nasty. I don't have a peaceful solutions unfortunately. The only thing I could try to do would be to kick it out by force. I'm also on the clock and it's my first day here. Although, if your looking for someone you could take Falco here with you. He's a pretty speedy little guy. Plus he could get a birds eye view and then lead you to whoever your trying to find."

    Falco gives a small screech before bobbing his head up and down. The peregrine falcon looks willing to help at least.

  19. - Top - End - #1189
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    A hail of darts bombarded Garion, turning the little colt into a pony-shaped, rubber-dart porcupine. A ponycupine? He stumbled about, before tripping over his hooves and rolling along on his new thick coating of darts. "Miss Gwyn! They got me! Save yourseeeeeelf!" he cried out as he rolled away down a random aisle. "And don't forget your candyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

    (Think like a porcupine when it balls up, then rolls around on its spines)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  20. - Top - End - #1190
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lycan 01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Greif's Cafe

    Spin Top smiles apprehensively. "And... are hydras normal occurrences around here?"
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverClawShift View Post
    Wizard: Ug. God. Allright. What do you want us to do?
    Me: Burn for me.
    Wizard: ...what?
    Me: I activate the fire ability. "BURN FOR ME!!!!!!"
    Lycanthrope avatar by me!

  21. - Top - End - #1191
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    A hail of darts bombarded Garion, turning the little colt into a pony-shaped, rubber-dart porcupine. A ponycupine? He stumbled about, before tripping over his hooves and rolling along on his new thick coating of darts. "Miss Gwyn! They got me! Save yourseeeeeelf!" he cried out as he rolled away down a random aisle. "And don't forget your candyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

    (Think like a porcupine when it balls up, then rolls around on its spines)

    Gwnny face hooved and took a deep breath and sighed. "Oh no...Garion." She said in a monotone and walked around the corner to the other aisle.

    "No. I will not abandon youuu..."
    More monotone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif's Cafe

    Spin Top smiles apprehensively. "And... are hydras normal occurrences around here?"

    "I don't think so.....then again.....I've only lived here for around less than three weeks."
    Spark answered.

  22. - Top - End - #1192
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gwnny face hooved and took a deep breath and sighed. "Oh no...Garion." She said in a monotone and walked around the corner to the other aisle.

    "No. I will not abandon youuu..."
    More monotone.
    The next aisle? More school supplies. Enough stuff lined the shelves to make any foal worth their salt shudder at the thought of summer's end. Quills, reams of paper, rulers, paper-clips, clipboards, scroll-sealing wax, stamps, even a slide rule or two. If you thought of maybe using it in a classroom somewhere, it was here.

    The aisle itself had a fairly obvious architecture theme. A fairly clever ruler display had the flexible bits of plastic stacked Lincoln-log style into a tower, which in turn held more rulers in its center. A miniature Stonehenge, made out of paper bundles, stood adjacent to a castle made out of rubber erasers, which both rested in the shadow of a binder-pyramid. And in the middle of the aisle, balanced precariously on his back atop a throne made of quills and jars of wax, was the colt-ball himself. Connecting all the pieces together was an intricate network of paper-clip bridges, with little toothpick and marshmallow ponies crossing them.

    Somepony had wayyyyyyyyy too much time on their hooves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  23. - Top - End - #1193
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Indeed someone had too much time on their hands. She poked her head in the aisle over and scanned around, noting the too much time on one's hands-ness. It was kinda neat, well, pretty cool. And then Garion!

    "Garion?...Garion are you alright?"
    She asked stepping closer.

  24. - Top - End - #1194
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Indeed someone had too much time on their hands. She poked her head in the aisle over and scanned around, noting the too much time on one's hands-ness. It was kinda neat, well, pretty cool. And then Garion!

    "Garion?...Garion are you alright?"
    She asked stepping closer.
    As she stepped into the aisle, her hoof fell on a black colored tile. She felt something shift beneath her and the familiar *twang* of a tension string being released. Before she could think further, a half-dozen marshmallow-toothpick ponies - complete with gumdrop armor and pretzel stick spears - were catapulted straight at her from somewhere in the aisle.

    Garion continued to squirm ineffectively. "I'm stuck! And you're not saving yourself! So it's all kinds of bad!" He flailed his upright legs for emphasis. Wibbly-wobbly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  25. - Top - End - #1195
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    She winced and closed her eyes as she was assaulted with pretzel stick wieldin toothpick ponies. "Ow...that was annoying," She casually picked one up and took a bite of the 'spear'. Kinda tasty.

    "Don't be silly Garion, I'm going to float you over to me alright? And get you 'unstuck' "
    She would then try to telekinetically grab him if he doesn't protest.

  26. - Top - End - #1196
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    The little colt was enveloped in tingly magic, and promptly lifted from his perch.

    *CHUNK*

    His perch just as promptly receded into the floor and vanished beneath the tiles.

    From above Gwyn's head, a panel in the ceiling receded to reveal a rubber-band ball. And not just any rubber band ball; quite possibly the biggest one of its kind in all of Equestria. At least a pony-length wide, thousands of technicolor bands spanning its surface, and just big enough to span the whole width of the aisle. Protective shields flew up on all the model sculptures. No sense in wasting all that artistry due to a trap. With a great rumbling sound, it started to slowly roll down and out of its perch, directly above the plum mare.

    Gwyn really needed to read those Daring Do novels at some point.

    Garion tried to crane his neck to see what all the fuss was about, but alas, he just couldn't quite catch a glimpse of it while upside-down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  27. - Top - End - #1197
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Gwynfillion's eyes lit up and went round as she stood there for a second as the rubber band ball of doom started to roll her way. After a second or two she galloped down the aisle with a floating Garion in her magical hold. "Waaaaaaah...whhhhhhhyyy??.."

    Eventually in what felt like forever, the end of the aisle came as the mare jumped to the side, her magical hold on garion faltering as he fell with her. Somehow, perhaps through motherly instincts she caught him in her fore legs as she hit the ground in melodramatic slow motion.

    "Whhhhhyyy?"

  28. - Top - End - #1198
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lycan 01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Greif's Cafe

    Greif returns!

    "What'd I miss?" he cheerfully asks as he flies in.

    "Something about Hydras," Spin deadpans.

    "Wut."
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverClawShift View Post
    Wizard: Ug. God. Allright. What do you want us to do?
    Me: Burn for me.
    Wizard: ...what?
    Me: I activate the fire ability. "BURN FOR ME!!!!!!"
    Lycanthrope avatar by me!

  29. - Top - End - #1199
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Those Daring Do books had to be up to required reading levels now. Because guess what running straight down a hallway full of trap tiles gets you?

    That's right, traps!

    But what's worse is the ball. When the mighty sphere hits the ground, it doesn't rumble, it doesn't sproing, it instead makes a very hollow-sounding *crack!* The ball splits down the middle, its thin rubber band shell giving way and exposing a core of countless bouncy balls. Which proceeded to hurtle down the aisle in a tidal wave of bounces. And what happens when a metric messload of balls careen wildly down an aisle full of trap tiles?

    More. Traps.

    A veritable storm of pretzel arrows come hurtling from everywhere, their soft marshmallow tips squishing and squelching against Gwyn's coat. Remember, safe trapping is good trapping! The sticky treats do no real harm, though by the time she reaches the end of the aisle, both colt and mare are messy with marshmallow goop. Not to mention all those annoying bouncy balls that kept thwacking her flank on the way down, a few getting stuck in the sugary sludge.

    Oh, and she also hits another arrow trap as she dives to the side. Garion is kept safe and sound by her body, but she's sporting a lovely pair of rubber dart horns next to her real one. On the plus side, she may feel a little wetness on her chest and hear a steady slurping noise. The little colt is helping her clean up.


    Just down the length of the store, on the opposite side, she can see the cash registers. Surely there wouldn't be traps this close to the entrance, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  30. - Top - End - #1200
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Deme's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    in your brain
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    The pubescent colt manning the register rolls his eyes at these antics. If only his mom weren't so silly...

    Of course, it also looks like he has a bag of popcorn for watching this.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

    Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

    Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)



    Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •