New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1486
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

"Hydras? Normal? In THIS town? You might as well ask if grass grows or if the sun shines. Around here, 'tis very little you can call normal."

She chugged down her drink in mere moments, sighed a happy sigh...followed by a very unladylike belch.

"Anyhoof, just lookin' for a pony in particular to help us solve the situation peacefully. Unless one of ya folks in here happens to know how to turn a Hydra vegetarian, or make it leave a location unharmed and without involving the edibility of somepony."

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Grief's Cafe

Blitz shrugs as he says, "Don't know if I can help you there. I mean I could try to annoy it so that it chases after me and off of your farm. Other than that I got nothin'. And like I said before you could take Falco with you to try and find them."

Blitz then looks up to notice Grief as he returned. "Or, you could just ask my boss since he's the one that took them somewhere. Hey boss! Good to see you back. Hey do you know where the gender switched ponies are? These guys are lookin for them."

3. - Top - End - #1203
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

Greif makes his way to the counter, folding his wings behind his back and adjusting his leather jacket. He runs a set of talons through his plumage, straightening his feathers. It looks like he's been doing a lot of intense flying, and judging from the splinters and shivered bits of wood that fall out of his feathers, he apparently got smashed through a wall or something. Looks like the griffin has had an interesting day.

Once he takes a seat at the bar, he smiles cheerfully at Blitz and Knack. "Oh, yeah. Who are you looking for, Snickers or Foxglove? They were just at Soft's Bar, but now I think they're going to the library or something to get their genders fixed, and then they're going to the train station. Snickers is going to Fillydelphia for the night, and Foxglove is staying here. So your best bet would probably be going to the train station to intercept them."
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

4. - Top - End - #1204
    Troll in the Playground

Well, Foxglove, now back to her normal mare-y self, was walking back home from the train station, a path that led her right in front of the cafe's windows, in full view. Powers of convenience!
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

5. - Top - End - #1205
    Troll in the Playground

Treasure Trove General Store

"Wwwhhhy...."
    The plum mare whines finding herself on the floor covered in goop and rubber darts and her butt still pelted a little by bouncy balls that thankfully died down.

"Garion...wha?...what are doing..hahah...that...hahah...tickles..."
    Her face cracked into a smile induced by tickling and broke into a giggle.
    ===

Greif's Cafe

"What? A train station....aww butts and stuff,"
    He mumbled looking down. Unfortunately he was in one track mind mode to distract himself with things like actually looking up at Greif, griffon, jacket, or apparent intense flying. "Darn it all on just missing her, phooey." However, Greif himself likely being less one track minded right now, as well as Blitz, would have noticed the authentic Wonderbolt goggles *classic style, resting on the top of his forehead.

Anyways, Cloud was happily sipping her tea, taking in her surroundings, noting the details about Greif. Her good eye then briefly glanced to look outside and lo and behold, Foxglove!

What were the chances? :P

She let out a big grin and quickly got up without a word and dashed out the door and surprise jumped on Foxglove's back because personal space, hah, that's silly.

*The goggles are over forty year old, having had belonged to his grandpappy.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-11-30 at 12:23 PM.

6. - Top - End - #1206
    Pixie in the Playground

"Foxglove. That's who we need fer this'un really. She could prolly talk that silly hydra out of mah farm without a bit of hair out of place at the end. Well...maybe a little out of place if it licks her."

She finished the tart and placed enough bits to cover all three of their orders and then some, being a generous tipper she was.

"Thanks fer the help. We'll be headin' to the station then ah guess."

Just as she turned, she stopped and turned back around, hat flopping a little wildly, but somehow managing to land in its usual place.

"Did you jus' say fix there genders? Ah'm startin' to think this town has a gender swap curse on it..."
    Last edited by sildra45; 2012-11-30 at 01:00 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif watches the little filly run to the door and catches sight of Foxglove, before looking back at Knack and flashing a crooked grin. "Good news, Foxglove is outside."

The griffin then looks down at Spark, and gives a knowing smile. "Hey now. Nice set of goggles. I bet they've got a pretty cool sorry behind 'em, right kid?" he asks amicably.

8. - Top - End - #1208
    Troll in the Playground

"Miss Foxglove is out there?" Spark turned his head in time to see cloud glomp her. Okay,...cool...she ain't going anywhere for the time being. He can relax his mind.

"My goggles?...Yea, they're my grandpappy's...he was a Wonderbolt a long time ago, he was awesome,"
    Replied the young colt.

9. - Top - End - #1209
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif smiles. "Really now? Impressive. Which one was he? I guess you're quite a fan of the Wonderbolts then?"

If Spark is familiar with the Griffin Kingdom's equivalent of the Wonderbolts, the Raptors, he may take notice of Greif's jacket. Then again, it is rather obscure.

10. - Top - End - #1210
    Troll in the Playground

"Captain Surge Chaser,"
    Back before the Wonderbolts were more than just an aerial show like now. He of course didn't recognize the raptor's jacket. "Bestest flyer ever and I'mma be just like him...as soon as I learn....how to fly."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-12-01 at 01:24 AM.

11. - Top - End - #1211
    Troll in the Playground

Foxglove managed to walk several feet with Cloud on her back without noticing it.

When she noticed Cloud at last, she stopped and looked around:
    "...Am I fun to ride on?"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

12. - Top - End - #1212
    Troll in the Playground

"Hiya, maaaaybe. I'm Cloud Chaser...and you....are the chooooseeen one,"
    She said wavering her voice all faux mysterious like. "You are the only one who can help us."

13. - Top - End - #1213
    Troll in the Playground

Foxglove didn't seem impressed faux mystery. Of course, she didn't seem anything by it, until at last she said,

"With what?"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

14. - Top - End - #1214
    Troll in the Playground

"A hydra problem on Miss Knack tinker's farm."

15. - Top - End - #1215
    Pixie in the Playground

Knack came out of the door just in time to catch Cloud explaining the issue.

"In particular, a hydra that got past the old enchantments and got knocked unconscious, for now, right near all of mah buildings. Was hoping you might have a solution to gettin' the critter off mah farmland without hurting it, or, for that matter, mah crops."

16. - Top - End - #1216
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Blitz chokes on his own spit as he looks at Spark and says, "Your grandfather was a wonderbolt?! Wow, that is something real impressive there. And he was captain Surge Chaser?! Man are you lucky."

Blitz continues handing out orders while staying close to his boss and Spark. Upon hearing the young colts bashful statement he stops for a moment as he says, "You don't know how to fly? Well if you want I can teach you. I am going to practicing for the airshow that I'm going to be putting on when I manage to buy a plot of land. I can teach you on the side."

17. - Top - End - #1217
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif smiles kindly, and leans back against the bar. "That is pretty impressive. And it sounds like you really look up to your grandpa. Tell me a bit about it." Truthfully, the griffin already knew a fair bit about most past and present Wonderbolt, but he had a feeling the colt would enjoy the chance to talk about his grandfather.

He casts a glance back and forth between Spark and Blitz. "Y'know, I could give you lessons too, if you would like. I've got plenty of spare time, and I actually have professional flight training," he remarks nonchalantly. "If you don't my asking," he says gently, "Do you know what the problem is?"

In spit of all her annoyance and frustration with them today, Spin Top can't help but smile at Greif and Blitz trying to help out.

18. - Top - End - #1218
    Troll in the Playground

"Is...it gonna cost me?.." Spark asked hesitantly, the question directed at both Blitz and Greif, his focus would be only on this. Unlike Greif, or most of Lycan's characters, he can't carry two conversation topics at once.

"My...friends...were trying to raise money to send me to flight camp...but... we ran into problems and stuff.
    " He said a little quietly and pawed his Dr Cola. But...two...good flyers...and a griffon professional....it would be so awesome if they could train him.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-12-01 at 03:25 AM.

19. - Top - End - #1219
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"No charge," Greif replies with a smile. "I'm retired, and I mostly just run this cafe for the fun of it. So I've got plenty of time to kill, and no reason to make you pay for it. Besides, Flight School doesn't let you get the same level of individual attention and training as you would get from one or both of us," the griffin explains with an idle wave of his talons. "So perhaps it's better that those plans fell through, hm?"

20. - Top - End - #1220
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    Knack came out of the door just in time to catch Cloud explaining the issue.

"In particular, a hydra that got past the old enchantments and got knocked unconscious, for now, right near all of mah buildings. Was hoping you might have a solution to gettin' the critter off mah farmland without hurting it, or, for that matter, mah crops."
    "Well...I may have a few ideas....I'll do my best, anyway."

Foxglove said. If she could resolve this peacefully, she wanted to; it was against her heart that a pony and a hydra couldn't be friends, just because they were different...

After all, there were times she felt she was the different one.

She smiled.

"About how big is it?"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

21. - Top - End - #1221
    Titan in the Playground

Garion glanced up, licking marshmellow goop from his lips with an innocent smile. "I'm cleaning you up, Miss Gwyn. It's a pre-bath!" His tail swished happily, seeing her laughing and enjoying yourself. He returned to his duty with gusto, licking up all the sugary sweetness he could reach.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

22. - Top - End - #1222
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "Well...I may have a few ideas....I'll do my best, anyway."

Foxglove said. If she could resolve this peacefully, she wanted to; it was against her heart that a pony and a hydra couldn't be friends, just because they were different...

After all, there were times she felt she was the different one.

She smiled.

"About how big is it?"
    "Purdy big. About as tall as mah barn, and just as wide...have you seen mah barn?"

23. - Top - End - #1223
    Troll in the Playground

[Outside Greif's Cafe]

"Oh yes, its really big,"
    The foal reared up and stretched her forelegs to the side for emphasis.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion glanced up, licking marshmellow goop from his lips with an innocent smile. "I'm cleaning you up, Miss Gwyn. It's a pre-bath!" His tail swished happily, seeing her laughing and enjoying yourself. He returned to his duty with gusto, licking up all the sugary sweetness he could reach.

"Hahah..stop...stop Garion it tickles....haha ahahaha...aah nnggh...haha..,"
    The ticklish mare squirmed and gently batted the foal away.

24. - Top - End - #1224
    Troll in the Playground

Hydra Talk

"So...It's Barn-tall, and barn-wide...Are you sure your barn just didn't decide to grow extra heads?"

Foxglove raised a hoof to her lips and tapped thoughtfully.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

25. - Top - End - #1225
    Pixie in the Playground

"Well, it didn't have any to begin with, so don't see where it'd get extra. But no, not mah barn growin' heads. Just a Hydra passin' through and tryin' to turn me into it's lunch."

26. - Top - End - #1226
    Troll in the Playground

"So, it would be pretty awesome if you could convince it not eat Miss Tinker or all her crops," Cloud said hopping off of Foxglove's back

27. - Top - End - #1227
    Troll in the Playground

"...I...I think I can do that."

Foxglove said. She was not really sure, but...She could charm Krakens and out-chess elder baked goods, so why not?
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

28. - Top - End - #1228
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Hahah..stop...stop Garion it tickles....haha ahahaha...aah nnggh...haha..,"
    The ticklish mare squirmed and gently batted the foal away.
    Garion pulled back with a bit of a pout. He thought he was being so helpful, getting Miss Gwyn all clean and tidy. She really seemed happy too, why would she want him to stop? But...but if she wanted him to, he would. "Okay Miss Gwyn," he said with a sad sigh.

The little colt trundled away, then proceeded to try and flick off the rest of the goop with the wispy, tickly end of his tail.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-12-02 at 01:45 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

29. - Top - End - #1229
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "...I...I think I can do that."

Foxglove said. She was not really sure, but...She could charm Krakens and out-chess elder baked goods, so why not?

"You can? Yaaaay....!"
    The little foal cheered.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion pulled back with a bit of a pout. He thought he was being so helpful, getting Miss Gwyn all clean and tidy. She really seemed happy too, why would she want him to stop? But...but if she wanted him to, he would. "Okay Miss Gwyn," he said with a sad sigh.

The little colt trundled away, then proceeded to try and flick off the rest of the goop with the wispy, tickly end of his tail.
    And splat, right on Gwyn's face. She groaned and wiped off the goop with a deadpan expression.

"Right...perfect."
    The more misfortune thrown upon her the less inclined she felt like returning here. She looked at the foal. "Are you alright though Garion? No hurts and owies?

30. - Top - End - #1230
    Troll in the Playground

Foxglove lifted herself up and headed toward the farm...Though she may have just sort of been meandering -- it was a little hard to tell.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)