New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1486
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Grills' Apartment

Gwynfillion let out a soft sigh. "Fine, just got put it on Grills' couch in the living room." With that the sticky mare headed to the bathroom.
    --

Greif's Cafe

Spark just looked at him strangely. He couldn't wrap his little mind around why someone would want to keep something cool like that a secret.

"Its still so coooool.....who else can say they had a Captain of these ah Raptors help teach them how to fly, its so cooooool."

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Grills' Apartment

Gwynfillion let out a soft sigh. "Fine, just got put it on Grills' couch in the living room." With that the sticky mare headed to the bathroom.
    Several minutes later, Garion finally pushed the bag into the living room and managed to finagle it up onto the couch. He miiiiiight have had to take everything out, put it on the couch, put the bag on the couch, then slip everything back in. Maybe. There's really no evidence, so who can say for sure?

Anyhow, after a while, the weary colt would plod his way into the bathroom to face his bathy fate.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Troll in the Playground

In the bathroom little Garion would find Miss Gwyn filling the tub with warm water. The bubble solution was already in so it looked at this point like the bubbles were magically forming in his eyes.

She looked at Garion and gave him a small smile and extended a hoof towards him. "You ready for your bath you sticky colt?"

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Titan in the Playground

In the bathroom little Garion would find Miss Gwyn filling the tub with warm water. The bubble solution was already in so it looked at this point like the bubbles were magically forming in his eyes.

She looked at Garion and gave him a small smile and extended a hoof towards him. "You ready for your bath you sticky colt?"
    Garion took her hoof and nodded hesitantly. And that was when the bubbles caught his eye.

Still clutching her hoof, he reared up over the side to get a closer look, the crystal reflections of the soapy gems dancing in his eyes. "Woah..." He scooted his muzzle over to the faucet and lapped at the water, getting his snout thoroughly drenched. A few errant bubbles stuck to his nose as he pulled away, licking his lips. "It tastes just like normal water...but it makes bubbles? Wow..." What more could he say to such magical wonders?

His flank wiggled as he bounced in eager anticipation to get into the bath of all places. Miss Gwyn may have found a potent weapon in her parenting arsenal here.

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Troll in the Playground

She smiled at his anticipation and helped him into the bathtub. "Now, try not to get the bubbles in your eyes, it'll sting a bit." She said as then she herself stepped into the tub and sat down. She leaned her head against the rim.

6. - Top - End - #1266
    Titan in the Playground

The foal splashed into the tub with a little *plop!* Garion's head breached the bubbly surface a moment later, giving him a soapy afro. He poked at a nearby pile of bubbles; first with his hoof, then with his snout when he was satisfied it was safe. "Hee, it tickles!" He grinned and blew the soap off his nose, watching intently as the bubbles floated back to their massed brothers and sisters below.

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Troll in the Playground

Gwyn smiled, that was darn cute. The mare would lean back and relax and just idly watch the colt play with the bubbles. "You should try a bubble beard."

8. - Top - End - #1268
    Titan in the Playground

Garion was all too happy to oblige; first with a little bubble goatee, then a full-on beard that would put a lumberjack to shame. The best part about all the bubbles was that they never seemed to go away. No matter how many he scooped up, there always seemed to be more to mess with. Speaking of messing with, the colt paddled his way over to Miss Gwyn and waved his muzzle near her barrel, trying to draw something with the bubbles on his chin.

9. - Top - End - #1269
    Troll in the Playground

She smiled a bit and looked at him with a 'hauh?' expression. "What are you trying to do Garion?"

10. - Top - End - #1270
    Titan in the Playground

She smiled a bit and looked at him with a 'hauh?' expression. "What are you trying to do Garion?"
    "Drawing," he simply responded. He stuck his tongue out in concentration, quickly pulling it back with a grimace when he got a little soap on it. It seemed like he was drawing two sorta-kinda parallel circles, and a few wavy lines connecting them.

11. - Top - End - #1271
    Troll in the Playground

"What are you drawing?" She asked as she floated down a loofa scrubber.

12. - Top - End - #1272
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Blitz nodded his head rapidly in agreement with Sparks as he said, "That is so awesome! Oh man, I'm going to be teaching beside a Raptor. This is going to be so awesome. Little you are in for the teaching of a lifetime"

Blitz was jumping up and down in place. He didn't look exactly star struck anymore. No, now he looked like he was psyching himself up. He looked really...excited and if you looked hard enough, competitive.

13. - Top - End - #1273
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

Greif smirks at Spark. "Nopony, and no griffin either. They actually offered me a spot as a drill sergeant, but eh," he shrugs, giving a flippant wave of his right talons. "Coffee shops are more my thing, I guess."

Greif also doesn't fail to notice Blitz's awestruck attitude slowly transforming into... something else. Great. Competitiveness. Just the sort of thing he hates, and wanted to avoid the most. The griffin turns and gives Spin Top a very dirty look. Spinner actually gives an apologetic smile this time; she knows this is probably gonna end badly, too.
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-12-15 at 02:10 AM.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

14. - Top - End - #1274
    Troll in the Playground

"Aaand a drill sergeant, so cool." Spark fanboyed on clueless about Greif's personal disdain about this subject. He looked at Blitz and nodded his head vigorously.

"The bestest life time!"

15. - Top - End - #1275
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Blitz gently hooved the ground as he asked, "So boss, when is the colts first lesson going to be? I mean I've still got my job to do, and I think Spin would kill us if we both tried to skip out now. Plus I've got my own strict training regimen to follow. Though it's pretty flexible."

16. - Top - End - #1276
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Grief shrugs. "Whenever the kid wants, I suppose. If you don't have time with all your training and whatnot, don't worry. I think I can handle him all on my own. You're not gonna be too much trouble for me, right?" he asks Spark with a crooked smirk. "You're welcome to stick around, even if we don't get into the lessons today. I don't mind chatting, answering questions, or giving advice. Just don't ask me for old war stories." He frowns. "I don't do war stories."

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Troll in the Playground

"Me trouble? No sir, no I ain't gonna be any trouble." Spark said and gave Greif a salute.

"Mmm....well...I'm busy tomorrow, family stuff."
    The colt rubbed his chin in thought. "Why not war stories?" He was a curious colt.

18. - Top - End - #1278
    Titan in the Playground

"What are you drawing?" She asked as she floated down a loofa scrubber.
    Garion looked up at her with an impish grin. "Guess!" The colt started paddling about in circles, occasionally rolling around in the bubble mass.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-12-15 at 10:47 AM.

19. - Top - End - #1279
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion looked up at her with an impish grin. "Guess!" The colt started paddling about in circles, occasionally rolling around in the bubble mass.

"Are you...drawing Mister Grills?"
    She guessed and began to scrub her back with the loofa sponge. Clean off that stickiness.

20. - Top - End - #1280
    Titan in the Playground

"Are you...drawing Mister Grills?"
    She guessed and began to scrub her back with the loofa sponge. Clean off that stickiness.
    "What? Nooooo, that's silly. Mister Grills would have hair and fire and food. That's got none of those....well, it might hold some food..." Garion tried to keep himself from grinning at his little secret joke. Emphasis on "tried".

21. - Top - End - #1281
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Grief's Cafe

Realizing he does still need to work for the customers that are coming in returns to his jack of all trades job. Still, a small part of his mind was centered around training plans. Both for himself and for Spark. He could get his training in tomorrow and today after work. After all he had maintain his spot as the fastest thing alive didn't he?

22. - Top - End - #1282
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

"Me trouble? No sir, no I ain't gonna be any trouble." Spark said and gave Greif a salute.

"Mmm....well...I'm busy tomorrow, family stuff."
    The colt rubbed his chin in thought. "Why not war stories?" He was a curious colt.
    Greif's frown slightly deepens. "Because I don't like to tell them."

Short, simple, and to the point.

His frown fades, and he gives an idle wave of his right talons. "The day after tomorrow then, perhaps? Be sure to eat well and get a good night's rest ahead of time. You'll need to be in top physical and mental condition for your training. I'm not going to throw you to the timber-wolves, but don't expect this to be a walk in the park, kiddo," he warns with a slightly knowing smirk.
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-12-17 at 07:01 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Troll in the Playground

Grills Apartment

"Is that the red wagon?" She tried at one last guess, watching his expressions in amusement as she scrubbed her back.
    ==

greif's cafe

Spark sat up immediately."I'm in tip top condition, with my own exercise and training regiment I follow every morning to make sure I'm healthy and strong." He even flexed a little foal muscle for emphasis.

"I would prefer it not being a walk in the park, sir."
    He saluted.

24. - Top - End - #1284
    Titan in the Playground

Grills Apartment

"Is that the red wagon?" She tried at one last guess, watching his expressions in amusement as she scrubbed her back.
    "Nooooooooo...but it's a bit round like wagon wheels!" Garion stuffed his forehooves in his mouth in a vain attempt to stifle his chuckles, floating about on his back. He squirmed about, fit to burst with laughter.

25. - Top - End - #1285
    Troll in the Playground

"I give up, what is your little soap drawing?"
    Gwynfillion asked, smiling a little at his silly cuteness he had going on. Hopefully when he stuffed his hooves in his mouth they didn't have bubble soap on them.

26. - Top - End - #1286
    Titan in the Playground

Never fear; Garion had remembered her warning to be careful with the soap, and had cleaned his hooves off on his soggy tail first.

"Tee hee, it's your barrel!" The colt fell prey to a merciless fit of the giggles, splashing as he shook with laughter. Though he quickly found out that laughing and floating didn't quite mix so well, and soon found himself floundering in the shallow tub, within leg's reach of Miss Gwyn.

27. - Top - End - #1287
    Troll in the Playground

"My barrel? You were looking at my barrel, tsk tsk,"
    She said messing with him and smiled at the laughing colt. She pulled him towards her and gooped shampoo on his mane and scrubbed his mane.

28. - Top - End - #1288
    Titan in the Playground

This only sent the poor colt into further hysterical hysterics. Squealing, he playfully tried to break free of Miss Gwyn's soapy grip, and liberate his defenseless head from the shampoo invaders. "Nooooooooo! I'm innocent! Have mercy! A gentlecolt never looks at a lady ever!" At least, that's how he thought that particular proverb went.

29. - Top - End - #1289
    Troll in the Playground

"Never..! Bwhaha...I'm going to be rid of your sticky body and head ilk once and for all."
    She was quite good at the evil laugh, she did have practice before, alone in her tower back in her single days, or mostly single days rather.

30. - Top - End - #1290
    Titan in the Playground

Suddenly, bathtime had taken a turn for the silly deadly serious. Through nefarious means, the mean Miss Gwyn had trapped him in the bathtub with her! How diabolical! Now she had him in her clutches, she would stop at nothing to subject him to a soapy fate. The horror! Although...perhaps the soap she so relied on would be her downfall?

Reaching out with both legs and tail, Garion quickly scooped up all the bubbles within reach and piled them on top of himself. "You'll have to find me first! A true gentlecolt is a master of hiding!" Soon all Miss Gwyn had was a bubbly pile, with a hard colt center somewhere in there. Now out of her sight, Garion tried to sneak-wiggle his way out of her grasp and slip down below the water.