New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1486
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

She let the colt go, playing along. "Oh no....just where could that Garion be? Is he under the scrubber? No, under the wash rag? no....Oh dear, I just cannot find him." She said in faux worry and brought her hoof to her head. She glanced down and smirked seeing his little tail tip floating the surface.

2. - Top - End - #1292
    Titan in the Playground

If it were possible to snicker underwater, Garion would be beside himself. A few bubbles rippled the surface when he tried a giggle or two. That little tail of his would slowwwwwwly sneak to the side, then try to trail around Miss Gwyn. If she were sitting against the bathtub, then he'd simply move to the opposite side of the tub.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #1293
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion herself quietly stepped out of the bath tub and squatted down behind the rim of the bath tub. She wondered how long it would take for him to notice she was gone. She made a slight water mess. Tsk.

4. - Top - End - #1294
    Titan in the Playground

The tail looped around the side of the tub, then followed it all the way to the other side, looped again, down the side, loop, down the side, loop, down the side...

Garion's lungs could take no more. The colt surfaced in a wave of bubbles and took a humungous gasp of air. Where had she gone to? Had she been turned into bubbles? What sort of new magic was this? He looked for her, but the foamy, eye-stinging bubbles blocked his vision.

5. - Top - End - #1295
    Troll in the Playground

and that's when she went in for the attack! She secretly leviated that scrub from behind and brought it down upon him in a frenzy like scrub, well probably from the colt's perspective that is.

"Got you...! Mwahah..."
    She "evilly' laughed and scrubbed the little colt.

6. - Top - End - #1296
    Titan in the Playground

Garion shielded his poor head with his forelegs, but alas, there was just too much scrubbing! "Nooooooooooooooooo!" In a final act of desperation, he tried hopping up and clinging to the scrubber with all four legs. It couldn't scrub him then, could it?
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-12-26 at 10:15 AM.

7. - Top - End - #1297
    Troll in the Playground

To further be villainous, the plum mare lifted up the scrubber higher out of his reach and mwahaha'd. She peeked her head over the rim of the tub and mwahah'd again. "You're mine Garion and you'll be all clean."

8. - Top - End - #1298
    Titan in the Playground

Faced with the prospect of inescapable cleanliness, Garion did the only thing he could think to do, nay, what any colt in his situation would do. Quick as a whip, the colt leaned up and thoroughly nuzzled Miss Gwyn's muzzle with his sticky, soapy mane. With any luck, he wouldn't be the only messy pony now.

9. - Top - End - #1299
    Troll in the Playground

All the rabble all the time. Gwynny feigned to flail and sputter as soap ilk hit her face. She went all hammy villain and retreated away. It seems the brave colt Garion won this round, or so it seemed, mwhahah...cough haha...blergle blech cough...nnngh....

10. - Top - End - #1300
    Titan in the Playground

Garion cheered, throwing both forelegs up in the air at the villain's retreat. Now then; to take care of her weapon of torture, that no more dirty colts should be made clean against their will! Carefully - and making sure to only tread water on the bathmat - Garion climbed out of the tub and picked up the brush in his mouth. The soapy colt looked around the room for a place to hide it, maybe some cabinets, some toys, behind some bathroom supplies, anything.

11. - Top - End - #1301
    Troll in the Playground

Boy were the two making water messes in Grills' bathroom.

Suddenly, a towel would wrap itself around the colt magically, keeping him in its clothy grasp. From behind Gwynfillion crept up and evilly laugh. "mwhaha....you thought you ran me off? Well I have you now, mwhaha."

12. - Top - End - #1302
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Spark sat up immediately."I'm in tip top condition, with my own exercise and training regiment I follow every morning to make sure I'm healthy and strong." He even flexed a little foal muscle for emphasis.

"I would prefer it not being a walk in the park, sir."
    He saluted.
    "Good to hear, kid," Greif smirks. "And no worries, it won't be a walk in the park. Trust me, you won't be doing much walking."

The griffin looks the colt over with a scrutinizing eye. "How many wing-ups and jumping-flaps can you do?" he curiously inquires, to gauge the shape the kid is in.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

13. - Top - End - #1303
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Boy were the two making water messes in Grills' bathroom.

Suddenly, a towel would wrap itself around the colt magically, keeping him in its clothy grasp. From behind Gwynfillion crept up and evilly laugh. "mwhaha....you thought you ran me off? Well I have you now, mwhaha."
    Garion squealed in surprise, but he was caught before he could move a muscle. Miss Gwyn now had herself a little squirming colt-burrito. "Hey, no fair! You tricked me...again!" He huffed indignantly, sounding remarkably similar to a certain plum mare when she was outsmarted, though with significantly less wounded pride and more innocent silliness.

14. - Top - End - #1304
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe

"Fifty in three minutes sir!"
    He saluted with a bit of his tongue sticking out. Fifty to him was a big deal given his small wings. "And double that with jumping flaps!" His main physical routine tended to involve regular push ups rather than wing ups.........and lots of running. He was a ground based speedster.

Grill's Apartment

"Well, I'm a villain right now, of course I tricked you, mwhaha..."
    She pulled in the colt with a fore leg and found herself nuzzling his soapy head. "I have you in my clutches. Time.....to finish your bath Sir Garion, bwhahaha...haha...!" She was indeed caught up in this silliness she forgot herself in all a smile escaping in between evil laughs.

15. - Top - End - #1305
    Titan in the Playground

[Grills' Apartment]

"Noooooooooooooooooooooo!" Garion scrunched his eyes shut against her diabolical nuzzlin'. Had to stay strong, don't give in to the evil villain's schemes...okay, fine, he snuck in a little nuzzle of his own. He just couldn't resist.

Garion whimpered as he looked only towards his bathy fate. Caught up in the clutches of a sorceress, trapped in a towel, and her instrument of evil, that nasty scrubber, was back in her hooves. Was there no hope? Was this the end of Sir Garion? An idea crossed his mind, and he had to try hard not to grin at his own cleverness. "But Miss Gwyn, you can't bath me if I'm in a towel. Then the towel would get all soggy too." As if to reinforce his "not bathing" position, the colt snuggled up tighter within his towel prison.

16. - Top - End - #1306
    Troll in the Playground

"Well then, we'll just have to remove you from the towel and plop you straight into the tub won't we?" She said brandishing that horrible scrubber in front of him.

17. - Top - End - #1307
    Titan in the Playground

Drat. "We won't if I don't have to go in the tub?" Garion suggested with an innocent grin, still cuddled in the tub. Inwardly, his mind was racing with desperate plans to turn the tables. This would take some quick acting on his part.

18. - Top - End - #1308
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh, but you do have to do back in the tub, so that we can finish our bath and then get to coloring..or something,"
    The plum mare said slightly loosing her hold on the foal.

19. - Top - End - #1309
    Titan in the Playground

The slight loosening was all the opening Garion needed. With surprising speed, he freed himself from his towel prison and latched onto Miss Gwyn's foreleg. He would've gone for her midsection, but his own forelegs were a wee bit too short to fully reach. "Ha! Justice prevails! Now if I'm getting clean, then you're getting clean with me!" To further cement his point, he rubbed his sticky mane and muzzle all over her leg.

20. - Top - End - #1310
    Troll in the Playground

"Haha....! Just my plan! I was going to take me a bath anyway, you fell into my trap." She bwhaha'd and then lifted up her colt addled leg and took a step towards the tub.

21. - Top - End - #1311
    Titan in the Playground

Curses! Miss Gwyn was far more wily than he'd ever expected. He'd need a new plan, and fast. Running was out of the question, unless he wanted to be a colt burrito again. He couldn't splash up the tub and wreck Mister Grills' bathroom. His eyes fell on that scrubber, noting what she was doing with it right now and where she was holding it. And as a further test, he lightly tickled her belly "accidentally" with his tail, and continued to watch the scrubber intently. "Um, are you sure it's your trap? It might be my trap alllllll along." He grinned innocently.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-12-29 at 10:33 PM.

22. - Top - End - #1312
    Troll in the Playground

"Your trap? Are you sure about that little Hero?" Gwynfillion squirmed a little from the tail tickle. As for the scrubber, it was slightly above Garion in her TK hold with drippy bubbles sliding down, one lightly booping him on the muzzle.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-12-31 at 08:19 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1313
    Titan in the Playground

Garion was hatching a plan. Or rather, the first step in what might be a plan. Either way, a plan would be happening, he just didn't quite know what it was yet. But that was no excuse to hesitate, now was it?

As they approached the tub with him clinging to Miss Gwyn's leg, he slowly inched his way up her foreleg. "A true gentlecolt answers a Lady's questions, even if he did ask her first." It was rather hard to tell if the colt was being sarcastic there. "And the tub isn't my trap, I'm sure of that. Because my trap is riiiight...here!"

His tail shot up and tickled her sensitive belly mercilessly. At the same time, he lunged up and snatched the scrubber in his teeth; with any luck, the tickle attack would make her drop it enough to make the grab a bit easier.

24. - Top - End - #1314
    Troll in the Playground

Gwyn broke into a chuckle and toppled over, on Garion. "Nuu...not my weak spot, anything but that....blargle." She seemed to fall over on purpose, not that he may know that, on the plus side she was on the light side as Grills could profess to.

25. - Top - End - #1315
    Titan in the Playground

"Ooof!" Garion squeaked as he was squished beneath the plum mare. And when he was so close to victory too! With his tail out of reach of her sensitive belly, it wouldn't be long before the dastardly villain recovered and took advantage of her superior position. He needed another distraction, and fast.

Garion squirmed around until he was on his back, spat out the scrubber, then promptly blew a gigantic raspberry on Miss Gwyn's belly. He'd then try his best to wiggle free out from under her with his scrubby prize in hoof.

26. - Top - End - #1316
    Troll in the Playground

Gwyn chuckled and squirmed and then laughed. "Hahaha...ah...Ga-Garion....just take your bath....and then...hahah...we can have lunch and do some arts and crafts...or whatever you want to call it."

27. - Top - End - #1317
    Titan in the Playground

"Terms of surrender, eh?" Garion had to try very hard to look serious and imposing, standing over his defeated enemy with a deadly scrubber brush pointed at their belly. He stroked his chin thoughtfully. "I accept...on two conditions! One, you stop capturing dirty little colts for your evil bathtime tyranny. And two," he lightly tickle-poked her belly with the scrubber. "I get to scrub you for your bath. In a fair and just bathtime, the scrubber must be shared!"

28. - Top - End - #1318
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion looked at the colt in surprise that he knew the phrase 'terms of surrender' and then it worried her, her mind drifting to bad places. However she put on a smile for the colt.

"Very well young hero, I accept your terms, now let us take a bath and finish that up."
    She said trying to look like a defeated villain.

29. - Top - End - #1319
    Titan in the Playground

Garion made an elegant flourish of the scrubber and gave a little bow to his opponent. "Yes, let us who were once opo... oppen... oponana... enemies. Let us who were once enemies take a shared bath of peace." Trying to play the part of the dignified little hero, Garion pranced his way over to Miss Gwyn and sat himself down on her back. He thrust the scrubber forward like a saber. "To the tub!"

30. - Top - End - #1320
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion made an elegant flourish of the scrubber and gave a little bow to his opponent. "Yes, let us who were once opo... oppen... oponana... enemies. Let us who were once enemies take a shared bath of peace." Trying to play the part of the dignified little hero, Garion pranced his way over to Miss Gwyn and sat himself down on her back. He thrust the scrubber forward like a saber. "To the tub!"
    And so she took three steps and stepped into the bathtub. "To the tub we are." She said and sat down on her haunches causing Garion to slide off behind her.