New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1486
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    And so she took three steps and stepped into the bathtub. "To the tub we are." She said and sat down on her haunches causing Garion to slide off behind her.
    "Wheeeeeeeeee-*sploosh*" Garion bobbed back up to the surface, shaking a bit of bubbles and water from his mane. The water was still toasty, though Miss Gwyn could certain add a little more to make it nice and steamy-relaxing. True to his word - a gentlecolt hero never fibs, after all - Garion started the process of scrubbing her back. The scrubber was a mite big for him, so he had to use his mouth and both hooves to steady it, but he tried to be as gentle as he could.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

"Fifty in three minutes sir!"
    He saluted with a bit of his tongue sticking out. Fifty to him was a big deal given his small wings. "And double that with jumping flaps!" His main physical routine tended to involve regular push ups rather than wing ups.........and lots of running. He was a ground based speedster.

Greif looks the kid over apprasingly. "Not bad," he muses, leaning back against the bar and crossing his forearms. "Can you hover or glide, at least? What's your max altitude, and what's your max lift capacity?"
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2013-01-08 at 01:32 AM.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "Wheeeeeeeeee-*sploosh*" Garion bobbed back up to the surface, shaking a bit of bubbles and water from his mane. The water was still toasty, though Miss Gwyn could certain add a little more to make it nice and steamy-relaxing. True to his word - a gentlecolt hero never fibs, after all - Garion started the process of scrubbing her back. The scrubber was a mite big for him, so he had to use his mouth and both hooves to steady it, but he tried to be as gentle as he could.
    Indeed she did add extra hot water because she was a girly girl like that who enjoyed warm baths, who disliked the cold. The scrubber felt nice, it washed her back and scratched itches she never knew she had. She sat there in the tub with a content look on her face.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif looks the kid over approvingly. "Not bad," he muses, leaning back against the bar and crossing his forearms. "Can you hover or glide, at least? What's your max altitude, and what's your max lift capacity?"

"Uh....I...don't know.....I think I'm too heavy for myself...to hover.."
    He said with tinge of shame. The colt lowered his ears and hung his head low.

4. - Top - End - #1324
    Titan in the Playground

Indeed she did add extra hot water because she was a girly girl like that who enjoyed warm baths, who disliked the cold. The scrubber felt nice, it washed her back and scratched itches she never knew she had. She sat there in the tub with a content look on her face.
    And so Garion would continue to scrub his surrogate momma. Back, belly, legs, even a gentle little cheek-scrubbing, he was nothing if not thorough. He took great care in his work - not too hard on the sensitive belly, firm on the back, really work on the dirt in those hooves - even going so far as to climb up on her to get a better scrubbing angle. If she let him, Garion would work his flank off giving her a good washing while she enjoyed the warm tub water.

5. - Top - End - #1325
    Troll in the Playground

And so Garion would continue to scrub his surrogate momma. Back, belly, legs, even a gentle little cheek-scrubbing, he was nothing if not thorough. He took great care in his work - not too hard on the sensitive belly, firm on the back, really work on the dirt in those hooves - even going so far as to climb up on her to get a better scrubbing angle. If she let him, Garion would work his flank off giving her a good washing while she enjoyed the warm tub water.

She was a little bit too caught up in the nice feeling of being attended to, to not let him, it was therapeutic almost. "Mmm...Garion, maybe you could even ask Mister Grills to let you work as a spa attendant. I think you have the chops in taking care of customers." She said jokingly

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Titan in the Playground

She was a little bit too caught up in the nice feeling of being attended to, to not let him, it was therapeutic almost. "Mmm...Garion, maybe you could even ask Mister Grills to let you work as a spa attendant. I think you have the chops in taking care of customers." She said jokingly
    Garion looked up from his work, eyes full of hope. "You really think so?" For reference, he was currently hanging over the side of the tub, his hind legs hooked on the rim, all to bet a better angle to scrub at her neck and chinny-chin-chin. If nothing else, he was eager to do a good job.

The colt had a brief imagine spot; him, dolled up in the Grills Spa uniform while wearing his chef hat, prancing about on hot coals to get his hooves nice and toasty. Once they were good and glowing red, he moved on to the massage table, where he did a happy little dance on Miss Gwyn's back. The plum mare grinned in happiness, bigger than he'd ever seen her grin - and possible bigger than a pony's mouth could manage. Garion clutched the scrubber to his chest with a dreamy sigh. "That'd be great..."

7. - Top - End - #1327
    Troll in the Playground

Lately she couldn't help but smile a lot more than usual Drats! She softly sighed in contentment. Her body began to relax, too much, she let herself sink into the water only to quickly pop back up sputtering out water.

"Waaah...dang it....got too comfortable."
    She lightly laughed at herself.

8. - Top - End - #1328
    Titan in the Playground

Garion giggled at the silly mare, and then promptly lost his own grip and slipped into the tub with a *splash*. He bobbed back to the surface, floating on his back and spitting out nasty soap bubbles. She hadn't been kidding when she said not to eat them.

"Blech. I got too un-comfortable." He pulled a sour face as he floated by.

9. - Top - End - #1329
    Troll in the Playground

Garion giggled at the silly mare, and then promptly lost his own grip and slipped into the tub with a *splash*. He bobbed back to the surface, floating on his back and spitting out nasty soap bubbles. She hadn't been kidding when she said not to eat them.

"Blech. I got too un-comfortable." He pulled a sour face as he floated by.
    She chuckled and scooped him up and reeled him in. "Alright, well you did a good job. I'm gonna give you a wash and then we can get out and dry ourselves off, is that alright with the hero?"

10. - Top - End - #1330
    Titan in the Playground

She chuckled and scooped him up and reeled him in. "Alright, well you did a good job. I'm gonna give you a wash and then we can get out and dry ourselves off, is that alright with the hero?"
    Garion seemed to nearly melt out of her hooves he was so limp; either he'd worked really really hard pampering her, or he was just continuing to be silly. Perhaps a bit of both. "The hero will let the villain serve her sentence." He mumbled out his declaration.

11. - Top - End - #1331
    Troll in the Playground

"I'm not sure what you mean by that.....are you not wanting me to wash you up or not?"

12. - Top - End - #1332
    Titan in the Playground

Garion perked his head up, instantly awake, alert, and grinning. "That means 'yes'. Because the villain has to wash the hero as part of the surrender-y deal, remember?" And flop, he was back to his tired, limp self.

13. - Top - End - #1333
    Troll in the Playground

And so the two eventually finished up with washing themselves and each other, bonding and all that saccharine diabeetus inducing nonsense

"There we go Garion, all clean like a proper gentlecolt,"
    She said with a smile as she dried him up with a towel. She herself was wearing a bathrobe and had her mane in a turban. "Alright, just have to comb your mane and your free." She told the colt as she started to brush his mane with a soft brush.

14. - Top - End - #1334
    Titan in the Playground

Garion squirmed in contented bliss; nothing could beat post-bath brushies. It was like getting back scratches and rubs all at once. "Well...we aren't in a big hurry, are we?" he asked, flicking his tail about happily.

15. - Top - End - #1335
    Troll in the Playground

Garion squirmed in contented bliss; nothing could beat post-bath brushies. It was like getting back scratches and rubs all at once. "Well...we aren't in a big hurry, are we?" he asked, flicking his tail about happily.

"Oh? Is someone trying to ask that we extend his fur and mane brushing?"
    Gwynfillion asked with a small knowing smile.

16. - Top - End - #1336
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh? Is someone trying to ask that we extend his fur and mane brushing?"
    Gwynfillion asked with a small knowing smile.
    Garion's little face srunched up as he tried in vain to hold in a grin, fidgeting innocently with his forehooves. "...yes!" he squeaked eagerly.

17. - Top - End - #1337
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion smiled warmly at the white fuzzball and combed his mane and fur for a few more good minutes.

Anyways, eventually he was all set and done as she moved over to the bathroom mirror and began to brush her own mane and tail, taking out a blow driver for her to use.

"You go along Garion."

18. - Top - End - #1338
    Titan in the Playground

Gwynfillion smiled warmly at the white fuzzball and combed his mane and fur for a few more good minutes.

Anyways, eventually he was all set and done as she moved over to the bathroom mirror and began to brush her own mane and tail, taking out a blow driver for her to use.

"You go along Garion."
    Ahhh, nice and handsome, fluffy and relaxed. Normally this was his favorite part of bathtime, but today? It had rather stiff competition.

Garion gave Miss Gwyn a fluffy nuzzling, taking care to avoid the few damp patches on her coat, before prancing out of the bathroom. He didn't go two steps before discovering a full-length mirror just outside Mister Grills' bathroom. Feeling so fresh and fine, he couldn't help but stand and admire his groomed mane and coat, going into an increasingly elaborate series of poses.

19. - Top - End - #1339
    Troll in the Playground

Some relatively long time later, Miss Gwyn exited the bathroom, her mane done up in a ponytail, fur brushed to the softness she liked. She headed over to the couch and plopped on it.

20. - Top - End - #1340
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

"Uh....I...don't know.....I think I'm too heavy for myself...to hover.."
    He said with tinge of shame. The colt lowered his ears and hung his head low.
    Spin Top frowns sadly behind the bar, while Greif gives Spark a comforting smile. The griffin leans over him, and pats him on the head. Between the smile and the gesture, Greif seems almost grandfatherly towards the little colt.

"We'll fix that," he tells Spark in a manner that isn't comforting or casual, but rather... wise and optimistic, if that makes any sense. The griffin's concise way of saying - 'this is going to happen.'

21. - Top - End - #1341
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe

Spin Top frowns sadly behind the bar, while Greif gives Spark a comforting smile. The griffin leans over him, and pats him on the head. Between the smile and the gesture, Greif seems almost grandfatherly towards the little colt.

"We'll fix that," he tells Spark in a manner that isn't comforting or casual, but rather... wise and optimistic, if that makes any sense. The griffin's concise way of saying - 'this is going to happen.'

Spark has a little small smile on his face. "Awesome." He squeaked out, his voice cracking. He was trying hard to contain his excitement for this new chapter.

22. - Top - End - #1342
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ahhh, nice and handsome, fluffy and relaxed. Normally this was his favorite part of bathtime, but today? It had rather stiff competition.

Garion gave Miss Gwyn a fluffy nuzzling, taking care to avoid the few damp patches on her coat, before prancing out of the bathroom. He didn't go two steps before discovering a full-length mirror just outside Mister Grills' bathroom. Feeling so fresh and fine, he couldn't help but stand and admire his groomed mane and coat, going into an increasingly elaborate series of poses.
    Some relatively long time later, Miss Gwyn exited the bathroom, her mane done up in a ponytail, fur brushed to the softness she liked. She headed over to the couch and plopped on it.
    Knock.
    Knock.
    Knock.

"HellooooOOOOoooOOOooo?! Grills, you there?" calls a familiar voice at the apartment door. "Anypony home? I hear noises inside."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

23. - Top - End - #1343
    Titan in the Playground

Garion's ears perked up at the noise. Door knocking? A door? Miss Gwyn didn't usually have the first one, on account of her not having the second one. Exciting! Forgetting his posing for a moment, Garion quickly pranced his way over to the front door, before rearing up and twisting the handle before he could even see who it was. "Hello!" The colt beamed at whomever was there, all but sparkling from his bath and combing.

24. - Top - End - #1344
    Troll in the Playground

As young Garion scrambled for the door, his back turned, for a brief second a dark shadowed image of a pony flashed in the mirror, a wicked amused grin on its face, and then it was gone.

Gwynfillion immediately sat up and ran after Garion worryingly. "Garion, don't just open the door-----

"Oh...hello there Purple."
    She said after seeing who it was.

25. - Top - End - #1345
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garion's ears perked up at the noise. Door knocking? A door? Miss Gwyn didn't usually have the first one, on account of her not having the second one. Exciting! Forgetting his posing for a moment, Garion quickly pranced his way over to the front door, before rearing up and twisting the handle before he could even see who it was. "Hello!" The colt beamed at whomever was there, all but sparkling from his bath and combing.
    "Hello? Umm..." Purple was quite confused to see a colt in Grills' apartment. And this one wasn't even shaped like a young Grills.

As young Garion scrambled for the door, his back turned, for a brief second a dark shadowed image of a pony flashed in the mirror, a wicked amused grin on its face, and then it was gone.

Gwynfillion immediately sat up and ran after Garion worryingly. "Garion, don't just open the door-----

A familiar face to ease Purple's confused one. But the face adds to the mystery. "Gwynfillion! How are you? I was expecting to see Grills here. I think he borrowed my manespray without asking... again."

The bubbly mare skipped right past both Gwynfillion and Garion and startled to ramble. "That coltfriend of yours. That brother of mine. If I told him once I told him a thousand times: Don't take my manespray. I mean.. he can buy it himself at the store but Noooooo. It's always my super hold, fireproof, waterproof, frostproof, chimpproof, active spray he swipes when he finishes his own. I mean.. I need that to keep my good looks going while doing 540 spins in the air or on the slopes. Beauty is hard work, right? I mean... How much manespray can he need? Is he keeping his mane at 110% all the time? For what? His mane can catch fie without burning. Does it need perfect hold. DOES IT? DOES IT NEED ROUND THE CLOCK VOLUME AND SHINE! Yes, yes it does. But not my bottle."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2013-01-21 at 09:22 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

26. - Top - End - #1346
    Titan in the Playground

Garion naturally didn't notice the spectral figure watching him, so caught up with reaching the door was he.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Hello? Umm..." Purple was quite confused to see a colt in Grills' apartment. And this one wasn't even shaped like a young Grills.
    He waved to Purple, oblivous to her confusion, before retreating back to Miss Gwyn's side. Her warning went over his head. After all, he'd opened the door all on his own, and not a single bad thing happened. Maybe there was more to that warning? He could ask her later.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    A familiar face to ease Purple's confused one. But the face adds to the mystery. "Gwynfillion! How are you? I was expecting to see Grills here. I think he borrowed my manespray without asking... again."

The bubbly mare skipped right past both Gwynfillion and Garion and startled to ramble. "That coltfriend of yours. That brother of mine. If I told him once I told him a thousand times: Don't take my manespray. I mean.. he can buy it himself at the store but Noooooo. It's always my super hold, fireproof, waterproof, frostproof, chimpproof, active spray he swipes when he finishes his own. I mean.. I need that to keep my good looks going while doing 540 spins in the air or on the slopes. Beauty is hard work, right? I mean... How much manespray can he need? Is he keeping his mane at 110% all the time? For what? His mane can catch fie without burning. Does it need perfect hold. DOES IT? DOES IT NEED ROUND THE CLOCK VOLUME AND SHINE! Yes, yes it does. But not my bottle."
    There were a lot of words there. Some of them very long, most of them very angry, and a few he'd never even heard before. The list of things to ask Miss Gwyn about kept growing and growing. For now, he trotted forward hesitantly, not wanting to stray too far from Miss Gwyn. "Miss? Um, are you upset?" he asked with genuine curiosity.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-01-21 at 07:56 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1347
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion sorta just stood there with a tight lipped and wide eyed expression. "Nice to ah..see you too Purple."

"Uh...well...you can check the bathroom for your manespray uh, yea."

28. - Top - End - #1348
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Spark has a little small smile on his face. "Awesome." He squeaked out, his voice cracking. He was trying hard to contain his excitement for this new chapter.
    Greif smirks. "Now, to celebrate your newfound status as my flight protege, how 'bout we get ourselves something to drink? You want anything, Sparky?" he asks, giving the colt a pat on the shoulder.

29. - Top - End - #1349
    Troll in the Playground

Greif smirks. "Now, to celebrate your newfound status as my flight protege, how 'bout we get ourselves something to drink? You want anything, Sparky?" he asks, giving the colt a pat on the shoulder.

"Dr Cola?"
    He said in an inquiring tone. The foal smiled broadly. This was just so awesome he could squee. It was hard to retain his excitement.

30. - Top - End - #1350
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

Spin Top nods, and goes about getting the drink. "On the house," she flatly states with a ghost of a smile, before levitating the fizzing mug of soda over to the colt.