New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1486
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post

A suddenly look of sadness flickers across Greif's features, and his wings droop. "Oh no! I should have thought to ask Miss Soft Serve about her Soft Serve recipe when I had the chance... Oh well," he sighs, "I doubt she'd have given it to me, anyway. Artisans tend to be rather protective of their secrets."
    "She definitely wouldn't have given it to you. I know for a fact she's completely unwilling to ever give it out to anybody who isn't family, or anybody in the family who would be willing to tell people other than people who are in the family." Smoothie says, waiting for her waiter/waitress to appear and serve her.

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Grief's Cafe]

Oof. Grade A grump. And not a whiff of emotional magic wafting off her. There is really really weird. Kind of unnerving, really. Tart does her best not to dwell on it too much. Which isn't hard because she has other things to react to.

Like-

"...kracken... As in the giant octopus sort of thing? That lives out in the ocean?" Tart sounds incredulous. And rightfully so! Giant sea monsters usually don't show up on land all that often. And... gender-bending magic? Really? That's some pretty high level stuff. Unless it is a curse or... something?

'course Tart doesn't have much to worry about there. Changeling and all.

"Sounds like a lively place. Though I, heh, would rather like to avoid any gender altering curses if I can. That would be great."
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    Grief's Cafe.

A certain almost mare walks through the door, with that almost perpetual lack of any sort of emotion on her face. She goes up to the nearest stool she can find, and waits for one of the workers to appear. She waves to Spark Chaser, as she waits to be served, clearly eying the place over a bit. Hey, if this place is going to replace her sister's, she might as well take a look at it and make sure it's up to the challenge, right?

She simply sits down and waits for one of the workers.
    Meanwhile, in the not-depressing Cafe de Greif.

Greif smirks at Tart. "Hey, some folks get tired of excitement. One can only fight so many dragons before you realize there's gotta be more to life than adventure and near-death experiences in the name of the Crown. Besides, this town doesn't seem to be all that boring." He remembers the kraken, and frowns. "At all."

Meanwhile, the pink mare behind the counter notices the newest patron. She gives her a smile and nod, then looks around to see where Blitz is. Seems like he should handle this one...

Smoothie's server appears in a blue blur and coming to a stock still stop. He flashed a dazzling smile as he said to her, "Heya, Blitz Slipstream at your service. So what will you be having today miss?" He was at least speedy considering he seemed to be dealing with at least three other nondescript customers.

(OOC:Sorry I took so long. I had a day full of college classes today.)

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif sighs and shrugs at Smoothie's explanation. "Oh well. Can't say I blame her. I take it you're a friend of Miss Soft Serve's? A pleasure to meet you," he says to Smoothie with a polite smile. "Name's Greif."

With Blitz zipping in to take her order, Greif leaves Smoothie to her waiter, and turns back to Tart. "And yes, the ocean-borne sea monster of many wiggling tentacles. That sort of Kraken. Also, I have to agree. I make a sexy griffin, but I'd rather remain a sexy male griffin," he says with a silly smirk.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    Smoothie's server appears in a blue blur and coming to a stock still stop. He flashed a dazzling smile as he said to her, "Heya, Blitz Slipstream at your service. So what will you be having today miss?" He was at least speedy considering he seemed to be dealing with at least three other nondescript customers.
    "I'll have whatever the specialty is in terms of drinks and food." She says.

Greif sighs and shrugs at Smoothie's explanation. "Oh well. Can't say I blame her. I take it you're a friend of Miss Soft Serve's? A pleasure to meet you," he says to Smoothie with a polite smile. "Name's Greif."
    "I'm her little sister." If Smoothie didn't have a bluff score modifier of -34, Greif would probably think she'd have to be lying. "Nice to meet you too. My name's Smoothie." she says, not returning the smile.

Nope. Still not getting any emotion from her.

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Grief's Cafe]

Oooh.

Food.

Tart can do food! Buuut... She's pretty sure that she technically isn't on the clock yet. So for the time being she'll just watch and see how things are done around here!

That mare is just as emotionally dead as ever...

"I think I'll have to agree with you on that one,"
    Tart sniggers with a little wink. Aaaaand then mentally berates herself. No. No flirting. Do not encourage flirting. That leads to Bad Things.

Ah well. Just have to roll with it for now.

Tart waves a hoof at Smoothie. "And I'm Strawberry Tart. Looks like I'll be working here for Mister Grief doing the cooking."
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Grief's Cafe

Blitz has absolutely no idea what Grief and the new customer's relationship was. After all he just arrived her today. Still he had a job to do."All right then I'll be back with you in a flash. So just sit tight!" With a quick zip Top Spin would find her self with Blitz staring her in the face.

"Our newest customer would like the specialty whether that be food or drink. So Spin, what is our specialty?"

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

Greif nods politely to Smoothie as she introduces herself, smiling despite her chilly demeanor.

Spin jumps back and waves her hooves in surprise as Blitz suddenly materializes in front of her. "Bwuh!?" she exclaims, before quickly recovering her composure and fixing him with a glare. "I dunno what the special is, ask the owner. Greif!"

"Hm?" Greif looks back over at them, and raises an eyebrow. "What? Oh, uh, Special? Um..."

He blinks a couple of times. Crap, what was today's special? Um... Um...

He smirks. "Blueberry scones, and blueberry tea. One of our earlier customers seemed to really enjoy them."

Spin's right eye gives a slight twitch, and she blushes slightly at the recollection of what happened the last time a customer ordered those items. "Enjoy" was an understatement. "Uh, right," she looks back to Blitz, and shrugs. "There ya go. Those are today's specials. Know how to make tea?"
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    The plum mare's body tensed as her heart sank. She then leaned herself in and hugged that damp lump, giving Garion a firm consoling hug as he cried. And she'd stay like that with him for as long as she could.
    After a few minutes of awkward lump-hugs, the bulge snaked its way to the edge of the sheets to reveal the colt underneath. He screwed his puffy, red eyes tightly closed as he all but dove into Miss Gwyn's forelegs, burying his teary face into her coat. "W-why...momma...no, I...I want my momma..." Garion sobbed, clinging tightly to his caretaker as a fresh wave of tears overtook him.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-01-30 at 11:24 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

10. - Top - End - #1450
    Troll in the Playground

"Hi Spark. Thanks." She says. "How are you doing?" She asks.
    "I'm doing quite good, thank you asking sw----" Right, he remembered how stoic his 'fillyfriend' acted in public. Right, keep it casual. "Sw----Moothie. How about you?" He asked with an earnest smile as his tail flicked happily.

As for Tart, from this colt she would find herself getting lots of crushing on her vibes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    After a few minutes of awkward lump-hugs, the bulge snaked its way to the edge of the sheets to reveal the colt underneath. He screwed his puffy, red eyes tightly closed as he all but dove into Miss Gwyn's forelegs, burying his teary face into her coat. "W-why...momma...no, I...I want my momma..." Garion sobbed, clinging tightly to his caretaker as a fresh wave of tears overtook him.

"Sssh...its alright....I'm sorry Garion..please....don't cry.."
    She kept her forelegs around him and held him tight. She, however, did not really want to quite tell him that his birth momma more than likely died over a thousand years ago.

She continued to comfort and nuzzle the poor tearful colt.

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Titan in the Playground

"Sssh...its alright....I'm sorry Garion..please....don't cry.."
    She kept her forelegs around him and held him tight. She, however, did not really want to quite tell him that his birth momma more than likely died over a thousand years ago.

She continued to comfort and nuzzle the poor tearful colt.
    In spite of her comforts, poor Garion was utterly inconsolable. "How?! How's it...*sniff*...how's it ever going to be alright now?" he asked, voice choked with emotion. The colt looked up at her with big, teary eyes, lower lip wobbling like gelatin.

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Troll in the Playground

In spite of her comforts, poor Garion was utterly inconsolable. "How?! How's it...*sniff*...how's it ever going to be alright now?" he asked, voice choked with emotion. The colt looked up at her with big, teary eyes, lower lip wobbling like gelatin.

"Because....I'll make it better..-"
    She blurted out without much thought on how she would back that up. She moved a hoof of hers and wiped his tear stained cheek looking at him with a tired looking assuring smile.

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Greif's Cafe

Greif nods politely to Smoothie as she introduces herself, smiling despite her chilly demeanor.

Spin jumps back and waves her hooves in surprise as Blitz suddenly materializes in front of her. "Bwuh!?" she exclaims, before quickly recovering her composure and fixing him with a glare. "I dunno what the special is, ask the owner. Greif!"

"Hm?" Greif looks back over at them, and raises an eyebrow. "What? Oh, uh, Special? Um..."

He blinks a couple of times. Crap, what was today's special? Um... Um...
    He smirks. "Blueberry scones, and blueberry tea. One of our earlier customers seemed to really enjoy them."

Spin's right eye gives a slight twitch, and she blushes slightly at the recollection of what happened the last time a customer ordered those items. "Enjoy" was an understatement. ""Uh, right"," she looks back to Blitz, and shrugs. "There ya go. Those are today's specials. Know how to make tea?"

Blitz blinks at Spin's reaction to what Grief said was the special. He shrugs as he says, "I'm pretty sure I can. I mean it's just tea right?" With that Blitz speeds off. There was a cacophony of noise from the kitchen. It's a few minutes before he comes out with the scones and tea. His coat and mane is a little mused up but he has a look of utmost accomplishment on his face. He places the scones and tea in front of Smoothie with a brilliant smile.

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Titan in the Playground

"Because....I'll make it better..-"
    She blurted out without much thought on how she would back that up. She moved a hoof of hers and wiped his tear stained cheek looking at him with a tired looking assuring smile.
    That little lip of his quivered and shook until the poor colt could take it no more, and he fell back into her forelegs. Only this time, he was hugging her back instead of sobbing uncontrollably. "I-I miss her. I miss her so bad..." he said quietly, eyes watering up again. "I didn't even know her, b-b-but I...I love her like I do...*sniffle*"

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Troll in the Playground

That little lip of his quivered and shook until the poor colt could take it no more, and he fell back into her forelegs. Only this time, he was hugging her back instead of sobbing uncontrollably. "I-I miss her. I miss her so bad..." he said quietly, eyes watering up again. "I didn't even know her, b-b-but I...I love her like I do...*sniffle*"
    She ran her hoof under his eyes to wipe his forming tears. "I'm...sorry to say...but whoever...whoever you mother was, is long gone now...but...I'm here....I know it doesn't really feel the same...but I'm here....and I will.....and I will love the tears out of you." She nuzzled the top of his fresh smelling head and continued to hold the little fella.

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Titan in the Playground

She ran her hoof under his eyes to wipe his forming tears. "I'm...sorry to say...but whoever...whoever you mother was, is long gone now...but...I'm here....I know it doesn't really feel the same...but I'm here....and I will.....and I will love the tears out of you." She nuzzled the top of his fresh smelling head and continued to hold the little fella.
    Funny. For the first time in his short memory, Garion felt like smiling and crying at the same time. But for his Miss Gwyn and her promise, though, the colt tried his very hardest to hold the tears back and give a little smile. "P-promise you won't...get gobbled up too?" A few stray drops meandered down his cheeks as he looked up at her expectantly with those big, sea-green eyes of his.

17. - Top - End - #1457
    Troll in the Playground

Funny. For the first time in his short memory, Garion felt like smiling and crying at the same time. But for his Miss Gwyn and her promise, though, the colt tried his very hardest to hold the tears back and give a little smile. "P-promise you won't...get gobbled up too?" A few stray drops meandered down his cheeks as he looked up at her expectantly with those big, sea-green eyes of his.
    Gobbled up?.....Urgh....Purple... Gwynfillion shook the thought from her head and glanced back down at Garion with a small smile. "I promise I won't get gobbled up." Nuzzle.

18. - Top - End - #1458
    Titan in the Playground

Gobbled up?.....Urgh....Purple... Gwynfillion shook the thought from her head and glanced back down at Garion with a small smile. "I promise I won't get gobbled up." Nuzzle.
    Funny how after all his efforts to see Miss Gwyn smile, what finally pushed her over the edge was his own tears. If it didn't involve so much misery on his part, he'd consider trying it again sometime. Garion nuzzled his caretaker back and rested in her forelegs, letting the rest of his tears out. He could still feel the momma-shaped hole in his heart, but for now, Miss Gwyn could be his band-aid.

After a few more minutes of cuddling and quiet crying, the silence was broken by a simultaneous yawn-gurgle from the little colt. "Oh...'cuse me..." He rubbed at his sleepy, puffy eyes, while his tummy jiggled noticeably from another loud rumble.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-02-03 at 12:03 AM.

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Troll in the Playground

"Looks looks like someone is a little sleepy and hungry," She gently poked his belly. "Let's get your belly filled and then get you ready for bed, alright?"

20. - Top - End - #1460
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills Apartment

The matter in the bedroom was private. The urple mare decided to slink away silently. Purple started to head out toward the door when it opened on its own.

It was Grills, tired and strongly hissing manly scented. "What are you doing here, sis?"

Purple passed him on the way out."Taking back my shampoo. By the way, you smell odd. Go wash up and then see Gwyn and Garion"

"Yeah. Sorry about that. Mare's shampoo is so much better."An embarrassed frown landed on the stallion as he nodded and headed to the bathroom. The steam from the shower clouded the room in no time and the noise of the water on the tub filled the quiet apartment.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2013-02-03 at 11:18 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe

And so Greif's cafe would find itself with four new ponies, well three, Cadmium was here the other day.

The red pegasus hovered in and gave a two hoof wave to everyone inside.

22. - Top - End - #1462
    Titan in the Playground

"I'm doing quite good, thank you asking sw----" Right, he remembered how stoic his 'fillyfriend' acted in public. Right, keep it casual. "Sw----Moothie. How about you?" He asked with an earnest smile as his tail flicked happily.
    "About the usual. What's new with you?" she asks Spark Chaser.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    Blitz blinks at Spin's reaction to what Grief said was the special. He shrugs as he says, "I'm pretty sure I can. I mean it's just tea right?" With that Blitz speeds off. There was a cacophony of noise from the kitchen. It's a few minutes before he comes out with the scones and tea. His coat and mane is a little mused up but he has a look of utmost accomplishment on his face. He places the scones and tea in front of Smoothie with a brilliant smile.
    "Thank you for the food." Smoothie says to Blitz. She doesn't return the smile, and her expression doesn't change.

Nope. Still no emotions from this pony.

23. - Top - End - #1463
    Titan in the Playground

Garion tried in vain to protect his pokable tummy, letting out a soft giggle at her ticklish touch. "Yeah, that sounds tasty and good. Gentlecolting is hard work, after all." The colt nodded sagely, then pricked his ears up at the sound of the shower. He sighed in exasperation. "Miss Gwyn? Can you tell whoever snuck into Mister Grills' house to use the tub that I said to go away? M'too tired to chase them out right now..." He rubbed at his eyes with leaden limbs; the work of a gentlecolt was never really done, was it?

24. - Top - End - #1464
    Troll in the Playground

"About the usual. What's new with you?" she asks Spark Chaser.

"Oooh nothing, just got me a new awesome flight teacher,"
    He grinned ear to ear.

Garion tried in vain to protect his pokable tummy, letting out a soft giggle at her ticklish touch. "Yeah, that sounds tasty and good. Gentlecolting is hard work, after all." The colt nodded sagely, then pricked his ears up at the sound of the shower. He sighed in exasperation. "Miss Gwyn? Can you tell whoever snuck into Mister Grills' house to use the tub that I said to go away? M'too tired to chase them out right now..." He rubbed at his eyes with leaden limbs; the work of a gentlecolt was never really done, was it?

"Very well, I'll go chase them out."
    She glanced towards the door to the hall and tilted her head in curiousity if Grills was home, or Purple taking a shower. Yea, it was probably Purple, she thought. "If you can manage the strength, head to the kitchen table, I'll get you your dinner, okay?"

25. - Top - End - #1465
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She glanced towards the door to the hall and tilted her head in curiousity if Grills was home, or Purple taking a shower. Yea, it was probably Purple, she thought. "If you can manage the strength, head to the kitchen table, I'll get you your dinner, okay?"
    Grills' shower was short. His mane wasn't at its top shininess without Purple's shampoo. This dragged on his smile until it was flat. And that is was Gwynfillion saw enter the hall. "Hey sugarplum. What's wrong?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Titan in the Playground

The tuckered-out colt gave a sleepy salute. "A true gentlecolt can always mustard the strength to meet a Lady's request." Garion slowly trudged his way toward the kitchen, leaving Miss Gwyn to deal with their unexpected guest.

27. - Top - End - #1467
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills' shower was short. His mane wasn't at its top shininess without Purple's shampoo. This dragged on his smile until it was flat. And that is was Gwynfillion saw enter the hall. "Hey sugarplum. What's wrong?"

"Oh Grills..you're home...guess it wasn't Purple taking a shower,"
    She smiled and walked up to him to greet and nuzzle him. "Uh...nothing's wrong, how was the game?"

28. - Top - End - #1468
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oh Grills..you're home...guess it wasn't Purple taking a shower,"
    She smiled and walked up to him to greet and nuzzle him. "Uh...nothing's wrong, how was the game?"
    "Didn't have to work for a nuzzle this time." Grills chuckled then reciprocated affections. "The game was interesting. I'll tell you the details later." Since half of them don't exist yet.

The tuckered-out colt gave a sleepy salute. "A true gentlecolt can always mustard the strength to meet a Lady's request." Garion slowly trudged his way toward the kitchen, leaving Miss Gwyn to deal with their unexpected guest.
    The tiptoe of little hooves adjusted his ears. "How was Garion?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Didn't have to work for a nuzzle this time." Grills chuckled then reciprocated affections. "The game was interesting. I'll tell you the details later." Since half of them don't exist yet.

The tiptoe of little hooves adjusted his ears. "How was Garion?"

"He was, he's good. We ourselves had our little domestic adventure today,"
    She said with a small smile. "I was going to get him his dinner, maybe you should pop on into the kitchen, I'm sure he'll happy to see you, Mr Grills."

30. - Top - End - #1470
    Ettin in the Playground

Greif's Cafe

And so Greif's cafe would find itself with four new ponies, well three, Cadmium was here the other day.

The red pegasus hovered in and gave a two hoof wave to everyone inside.
    Unconsciously, Quaver's eyes were initially drawn to the menu, particularly to the beverage and smoothies section. For some reason, the name "Reality Breaker" floated around in her memory, but she had no idea why.