Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,486 of 1486
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"He was, he's good. We ourselves had our little domestic adventure today,"
    She said with a small smile. "I was going to get him his dinner, maybe you should pop on into the kitchen, I'm sure he'll happy to see you, Mr Grills."
    "Miss Gwyn, that sounds like a splendid idea." Grills cantered off toward the kitchen in a stuff formal gait.

Upon spotting the sleepy-looking colt, the stallion's walk became ever more proper and upright, if it were even possible. "Garion. How was your day with Miss Gwyn? Did you take care of her for me?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Grief's Cafe]

Ooooh this is so great. More ponies! And thankfully more ponies that aren't an emotional black-hole like Smoothie. Geeze does that one ever put Tart on edge. Totally going to have to inquire about her later. Emotionless and pony usually are words that go together about as well as violent and pony.

...okay. Ponies were kinda-sorta like that back in the days of yore. But that's pretty far removed from Sol Invicta's present pretty pony paradise. But even then! They were passionate about whatever they were doing!

That's the word to describe them.

Passionate.

Getting side tracked now.

The mock-unicorn coughs slightly to get Grief's attention. "I'm going to get some of my personal favorites baking so we've got some fresh stuff on hoof. Send back any orders we get and I'll see what I can do."
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

(To clarify, the kitchen in Greif's cafe is built in right behind the main counter, not in a separate room.)

Greif nods to Smoothie, and smiles. "And thank you for your patronage." He smirks at Spark's mentioning of his "awesome new flight teacher."

When the new ponies enter along with Cadmium, Greif gives them a wave, before turning to Blitz. "Looks like you've got some customers to attend to. Hop to it, buck-o," he says with a good-natured grin.

It should be noted that there's no "Reality Breaker" on the menu. The only beverage like that would be the Soft Serve, which is served elsewhere.

When Tart offers to cook, the griffin gives her a smile and a nod. "Sounds good. Let's see what you're capable of..."
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Upon spotting the sleepy-looking colt, the stallion's walk became ever more proper and upright, if it were even possible. "Garion. How was your day with Miss Gwyn? Did you take care of her for me?"
    The tired Garion swayed his head around to look at his other caretaker, trying very hard to sit up straight for him. "Hi Mister Grills." Grills would almost immediately notice the tell-tale puffiness and redness of his eyes; this colt had been crying up a storm by the looks of it. "I tried really really hard to take care of her; I even helped her get clean when we both got all messy, and she smiled a couple of times too." His tail gave a little wag-swish, hoping Mister Grills approved of his handiwork.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    The tired Garion swayed his head around to look at his other caretaker, trying very hard to sit up straight for him. "Hi Mister Grills." Grills would almost immediately notice the tell-tale puffiness and redness of his eyes; this colt had been crying up a storm by the looks of it. "I tried really really hard to take care of her; I even helped her get clean when we both got all messy, and she smiled a couple of times too." His tail gave a little wag-swish, hoping Mister Grills approved of his handiwork.
    "You made Miss Gwyn smile? You are such an honorable gentlecolt. And such a good job deserves a reward. But after dinner." Grills did notice the red eyes. It couldn't be from lack of sleep or allergies for Gwynfillion would have informed him. He knew it was something else. "Your eyes are red. Did you get hurt today?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Titan in the Playground

"You made Miss Gwyn smile? You are such an honorable gentlecolt. And such a good job deserves a reward. But after dinner." Grills did notice the red eyes. It couldn't be from lack of sleep or allergies for Gwynfillion would have informed him. He knew it was something else. "Your eyes are red. Did you get hurt today?"
    Garion immediately clammed up, tail coming to a dead halt. The colt suddenly found his own forehooves much more interesting than Mister Grills' face. "Um...no, well, I sorta got bumped around with the hydra a bit, and there were a lot of marshmallow-arrows at the store, and Miss Gwyn is a fierce tickler..." Really, it could've been anything! So maybe Mister Grills could just...drop the topic and never speak of it again?

Please?
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-02-04 at 11:00 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion walked to Grills' side and leaned in for a whisper. "I'll tell you about it later.." She briefly touched his leg before looking at Garion with a little smile.

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garion immediately clammed up, tail coming to a dead halt. The colt suddenly found his own forehooves much more interesting than Mister Grills' face. "Um...no, well, I sorta got bumped around with the hydra a bit, and there were a lot of marshmallow-arrows at the store, and Miss Gwyn is a fierce tickler..." Really, it could've been anything! So maybe Mister Grills could just...drop the topic and never speak of it again?

Please?
    Gwynfillion walked to Grills' side and leaned in for a whisper. "I'll tell you about it later.." She briefly touched his leg before looking at Garion with a little smile.

Garion's explanation just brought worry in Grills' mind. And Gwynfillion's whisper helped none. "Oh the tickle monster returned? Well Garion, you get ready for dinner. I will handle it this time." he deflected.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Troll in the Playground

Garion's explanation just brought worry in Grills' mind. And Gwynfillion's whisper helped none. "Oh the tickle monster returned? Well Garion, you get ready for dinner. I will handle it this time." he deflected.

"We still have the food you made for us, it just needs to be warmed up,"
    She reminded.

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Troll in the Playground

Well, this certainly was a busy place they were entering! Everypony not in some sort of time bubble or limbo was here, it seems.

The magicians looked around so fast it whipped their heads back and forth.
    "Wow, with this crowd, we're sure to find Inspiration!"
    "I knew this was a good idea."
    "Incredible!"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Titan in the Playground

Little Garion missed Gwyn's low whisper. "Be careful, Mister Grills; it takes no prisoners." The colt nodded sagely, before scooting up closer to the table to rest his forelegs and head on it. He just hoped dinner would be here soon; the table was an awful place for a nap.

12. - Top - End - #1482
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"We still have the food you made for us, it just needs to be warmed up,"
    She reminded.
    Grills nodded and headed to the fridge. He noticed immediately the missing sandwiches and attributed them to a hungry mare.

Little Garion missed Gwyn's low whisper. "Be careful, Mister Grills; it takes no prisoners." The colt nodded sagely, before scooting up closer to the table to rest his forelegs and head on it. He just hoped dinner would be here soon; the table was an awful place for a nap.
    Grills removed a sandwich and placed it above a circular porcelain. A breath of red fire warmed the bread, tomato, and cheese then let it fall on the plate. On the side hay fries were heated in the same manner to be served up. "No napping yet. Time to fill that belly." He said before sliding the dish near Garion. Then he started on another sandwich. "Can you handle two grilled cheese specials, sugarplum."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #1483
    Troll in the Playground

Sugarplum. Something about how he said brought a small smile to her face. She took a moment to stare at him with soft eyes as just as it came, she snapped out of it.

"Two?....Mmm....I'm sure I have room in my stomach for two more sandwiches."

14. - Top - End - #1484
    Titan in the Playground

New thread, ahoooooooy!

15. - Top - End - #1485
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Grief's Cafe

Blitz gives a salute as he says, "On it Bossman!" A slight gust of wind kicks up as Blitz zooms over to Cadmium and her friends. Putting on his most charming smile Blitz said, "Hello, and welcome to Grief's cafe! Now then what would you all like to order?"

16. - Top - End - #1486
    Troll in the Playground

(pssst...animekid......new thread....amishpirate just posted it above your post.....if you to be replied to...better that you post it in the new thread)