New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Its like a metal covered wagon, that moves without the need of ponies pulling it, like an engine thing...some greyish green mare owns it,"
    Fox answered and sipped some more, oh it was definitely going to end up going straight through him.

Greif's Cafe

Greif continues to stare. "Yeah, uh, I missed that one on the way in. Who owns it, anyhoo?" he asks warily. "Any other noteworthy things I should be made aware of? Is there a slumbering elder evil at the bottom of the lake, too?" he quips.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif's Cafe

Greif continues to stare. "Yeah, uh, I missed that one on the way in. Who owns it, anyhoo?" he asks warily. "Any other noteworthy things I should be made aware of? Is there a slumbering elder evil at the bottom of the lake, too?" he quips.

"A grayish green mare?"
    Fox looked at him inquisitively and then 'meh' shrugged. "Anyways, and uh, no to any slumbering evils at the bottom of the lake. Oh yes, maybe once in a while the town may experience a town wide magical mishap, once in a while."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-08-30 at 05:55 AM.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

The griffin raises a talon to his face, which he cradles as he slowly shakes his head. "Magical mishaps? What sort of magical mishaps? I think I need to talk to my real estate agent..." he mutters in disbelief.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe

The griffin raises a talon to his face, which he cradles as he slowly shakes his head. "Magical mishaps? What sort of magical mishaps? I think I need to talk to my real estate agent..." he mutters in disbelief.

"Uhm...well....getting..gender swapped....Adults becoming foals, foals becoming adults....pies raining down from the sky followed by a colossal pie........though thankfully, its been tame...by a lot,"
    Fox trot said and busied himself with his beverage.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

The griffin, an experienced air force veteran, stares at Fox Trot with a totally deadpan expression. "I'm sorry, did you say something about pies raining from the sky? And age regression? And... gender changing?" Greif asks flatly. "I feel like each of these things has a story behind it. A story that's.... interesting, to say the least."

6. - Top - End - #246
    Troll in the Playground

"Uh....interesting is subjective..."
    Fox Trot having flash backs to being genderbent, it was more pain in the flank for him more than anything. "But yes, that stuff happened."

7. - Top - End - #247
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "Oh. Uh, that's good too. Nice for remembering...stuff." Nibble nibble.

WARNING: Imminent conversation failure detected! Request immediate backup!

"Yea, it is, very nice and stuff."
    Nibble. Nibble. She rubbed the back of her head and glanced at her non existent watch on her leg. "Uh...do you like dancing?"
    Drats. Just when Sandy was getting some place. Silverpine frowned, and fished out another cue card. Night Jewel might have an excellent chance to swipe it before he could show it to Sandy though.

It reads:

Spoiler
    Show
    "Anytime, anywhere, babe."

8. - Top - End - #248
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"Uh....interesting is subjective..."
    Fox Trot having flash backs to being genderbent, it was more pain in the flank for him more than anything. "But yes, that stuff happened."
    Greif's Cafe

Greif pinches the bridge of his nose beak and begins to massage it thoughtfully. "So, I moved into a town with walking metal crab-legged houses, pies raining from the sky, and random gender-swapping. Yeah, I'm going to maul my realtor agent later..." he groans, before lowering his head to rest his face on the counter top. "At least tell me the dames are nice..." he grumbles, his voice partially muffled by the thick slab of hardwood it's pressed against.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Drats. Just when Sandy was getting some place. Silverpine frowned, and fished out another cue card. Night Jewel might have an excellent chance to swipe it before he could show it to Sandy though.
    The card was quite swiftly snagged.

"What's this? 'Anytime, anywhere, babe'? Oh, look, you're trying to make Sandy sound macho! How cute!" Night Jewel chuckled. "I don't think he's got the oversized ego to pull it off. Thank goodness."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

10. - Top - End - #250
    Titan in the Playground

"Yea, it is, very nice and stuff."
    Nibble. Nibble. She rubbed the back of her head and glanced at her non existent watch on her leg. "Uh...do you like dancing?"
    Sandy barely saw the scuffle over the cards out of the corner of his eye. Drat! I needed that! Looks like he was going to have to wing this one. "Dancin'? Well, can't say that I have danced in...er, quite a while, but it's been fun when I did." No, that was no good, surely there was more he could say? "And, uh, I did go t'see Fox Trot's recital a while back. Y'know, th' mocha stallion who runs th' dance studio? That was somethin' else. Did...you go to that too?"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

11. - Top - End - #251
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy barely saw the scuffle over the cards out of the corner of his eye. Drat! I needed that! Looks like he was going to have to wing this one. "Dancin'? Well, can't say that I have danced in...er, quite a while, but it's been fun when I did." No, that was no good, surely there was more he could say? "And, uh, I did go t'see Fox Trot's recital a while back. Y'know, th' mocha stallion who runs th' dance studio? That was somethin' else. Did...you go to that too?"

"Yea, it was cool, a little hokey in its presentation, but still pretty cool,"
    The mare ate another cookie. It just wasn't there for her, that spark, that connection.
    ===============

Greif's Cafe

Greif pinches the bridge of his nose beak and begins to massage it thoughtfully. "So, I moved into a town with walking metal crab-legged houses, pies raining from the sky, and random gender-swapping. Yeah, I'm going to maul my realtor agent later..." he groans, before lowering his head to rest his face on the counter top. "At least tell me the dames are nice..." he grumbles, his voice partially muffled by the thick slab of hardwood it's pressed against.

"Yea, I suppose the mares are nice,"
    He answered and started to think about Icy, how she was so good to him, even willing that time to look past his flaws in regards to having difficulty with putting his ex and past behind. She was too good for him, that she could love him that much.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-08-30 at 08:48 PM.

12. - Top - End - #252
    Troll in the Playground

"I did tell you...not to bring it up....I think...because its her, and her first time liking someone like that, she's kinda embarrassed about it,"
    Spark said still in his glum mood.
    "Yeah, maybe... That's still no good reason to lie."

He still looked concerned. He was getting more numbers, but they were just still not adding up.

"Anyway, I'm glad things went well."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

13. - Top - End - #253
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    The card was quite swiftly snagged.

"What's this? 'Anytime, anywhere, babe'? Oh, look, you're trying to make Sandy sound macho! How cute!" Night Jewel chuckled. "I don't think he's got the oversized ego to pull it off. Thank goodness."
    "Aw c'mon. I thought it would work," Silverpine grumbled. "I don't suppose you have a better answer?"

14. - Top - End - #254
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Aw c'mon. I thought it would work," Silverpine grumbled. "I don't suppose you have a better answer?"
    "Well, I think he does that shy, cute charm on his own, and if he keeps getting asked questions, he'll get carried through. If you really want to help him be charming, though, you'd play on his existing strengths rather than try to give him different ones." The little unicorn winked. "Why not try for a more intellectual approach? Sandy's a smart colt, you know."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

15. - Top - End - #255
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"Yea, I suppose the mares are nice,"
    He answered and started to think about Icy, how she was so good to him, even willing that time to look past his flaws in regards to having difficulty with putting his ex and past behind. She was too good for him, that she could love him that much.
    "Well that's a relief, at least," Greif muses idly with a slight smirk. "As long as the dames are nice, I may be able to put up with the town's other... oddities."

The griffin doesn't seem to care whether or not Fox Trot is one of those ponies who disapproves of cross-species attractions and "aesthetic appreciation."

16. - Top - End - #256
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "Yeah, maybe... That's still no good reason to lie."

He still looked concerned. He was getting more numbers, but they were just still not adding up.

"Anyway, I'm glad things went well."
    Spark was still not in a good mood, it was such a nice date too but Pyrite was just confusing the hay out of him here, he didn't know what to think. "Could you like though...keep it to yourself this time though?"
    ===
    "Well that's a relief, at least," Greif muses idly with a slight smirk. "As long as the dames are nice, I may be able to put up with the town's other... oddities."

The griffin doesn't seem to care whether or not Fox Trot is one of those ponies who disapproves of cross-species attractions and "aesthetic appreciation."
    ===

Fox looks at him for a while unsure of what to say to all that. He then returned to his drink which was starting to run out. Slurp, slurp. "What kind of...dames, do you like? Like your type? And by type I don't mean species and stuff." He added the last bit hastily.

"Well, I think he does that shy, cute charm on his own, and if he keeps getting asked questions, he'll get carried through. If you really want to help him be charming, though, you'd play on his existing strengths rather than try to give him different ones." The little unicorn winked. "Why not try for a more intellectual approach? Sandy's a smart colt, you know."

"Maybe...I dunno....."
    Gearstride rubbed her chin in thought as if though considering Night Jewel's words. "Naaaaah, you're so silly Night Jewel, its adorable. Anyways, come on babe, let's get to writin' up some cards, gonna have Sandy with ladies all over him." Grin.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Fox looks at him for a while unsure of what to say to all that. He then returned to his drink which was starting to run out. Slurp, slurp. "What kind of...dames, do you like? Like your type? And by type I don't mean species and stuff." He added the last bit hastily.
    Greif's Cafe

The griffin leans back and chuckles heartily at the hasty addition to the pony's inquiry. "Don't worry, you ain't pryin' or nothin'. We're both guys here, after all. Anyway, I don't have a real 'type.' Changes just about every time, actually. Sometimes I like the smart gals, sometimes I like the older gals, sometimes I like gals with natural plumage, sometimes I like gals with crazy coloration like neon-blue or something. As for species, I prefer griffins, but I've dated plenty of ponies, too. Heck, even dated a Zebra once, though her dad didn't approve. At all. Old guy threatened to feed me Poison Joke if he ever saw me at the door again," he shrugs flippantly, before smirking smugly and adding: "Didn't stop us. Griffins can fly."

18. - Top - End - #258
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe

The griffin leans back and chuckles heartily at the hasty addition to the pony's inquiry. "Don't worry, you ain't pryin' or nothin'. We're both guys here, after all. Anyway, I don't have a real 'type.' Changes just about every time, actually. Sometimes I like the smart gals, sometimes I like the older gals, sometimes I like gals with natural plumage, sometimes I like gals with crazy coloration like neon-blue or something. As for species, I prefer griffins, but I've dated plenty of ponies, too. Heck, even dated a Zebra once, though her dad didn't approve. At all. Old guy threatened to feed me Poison Joke if he ever saw me at the door again," he shrugs flippantly, before smirking smugly and adding: "Didn't stop us. Griffins can fly."

Greif's Cafe

Fox trot almost felt like his masculinity was being threaten, like he had to out-brag, but that was silly. He had only two and a half fillyfriends his whole life. The half was because it really didn't counted, just in his little colt-ish head. He was five and had a crush on the head maid back at his father's estate and would follow her around like a little puppy, telling other stallions to back away from his 'wife'. But he grew out of that. Next was his ex Quick Step and that was a whirlwind relationship that crashed hard and left him a wreck. Last but not least, Icy, the current filly in his life, the one he felt was too good for him.

"I see, a bit of a playboy right?"
    Fox Trot said with a small playful smile and shook his head in amusement.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

The griffin shakes his head and smiles. "Nah, man. I ain't a...." he pauses, then grins sheepishly. "Okay, yeah, I kinda am. But hey, I try to be a respectful gentlegrif about it, and I never string anyone along or anything like that. But what can I say? I just haven't met the right gal for a long-term thing, y'know? Plus, dames dig a griffin in uniform," he observes with a confident smirk, gesturing with a talon towards his leather flight jacket.

Greif folds his arms, and leans forward against the bar again. "How 'bout you, Mister Fox Trot? You got a... oh, what do you ponies call it? A special somepony?" the griffin asks, raising a curious eyebrow. "Also, lemme know if you need more coffee, or something else."

20. - Top - End - #260
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe

He nodded his head, in reference to the coffee or something else bit. He cupped his drink with his hooves and warmly smiled. "Yea, I got me a special somepony, a real nice girl once you get under her icy exterior. Warms up to ya nicely. Unicorn and a classy one that." He started to think about Icy, her cute wan smile, how cute she looked when she was upset, those blue eyes he fancied so much. "If you ever meet her, tell her I said nothing but good things about her." Fox let out a mirthful chuckle.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

The griffin slinks back and begins to sort through the various different sorts of coffees, teas, and various ingredients. "Whatcha want? Same thing as before, or something different? Stronger, milder, chocolate, caramel, tea? Choices, man. I have 'em," he smirks.

Greif then chuckles. "Congrats man. If she comes in, I'll be sure to tell her how nice you were, giving me a warm welcome and tellin' me all about the town and stuff. Actually, if you want to do something special for her, let me know. Maybe I can set something up for y'all. A special meal or crazy over-the-top drink or something," he suggests.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Troll in the Playground

Spark was still not in a good mood, it was such a nice date too but Pyrite was just confusing the hay out of him here, he didn't know what to think. "Could you like though...keep it to yourself this time though?"
    That was a tough one. On the one hand, he had totally overstepped his bounds. On the other, he was just as confused. No, he was more confused, and the thing you do when confused is spread it all about. He wanted to get to the bottom of it.

...But he'd never had a friend before Spark, and he *liked* being friends with Spark. It felt special. And maybe he was just being jealous.

"I will. I don't like not knowing what's not going on....But it matters to you, so I'll keep my mouth shut. When you figure it out, you tell me. Please. It'll eat me up otherwise."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

23. - Top - End - #263
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe

The griffin slinks back and begins to sort through the various different sorts of coffees, teas, and various ingredients. "Whatcha want? Same thing as before, or something different? Stronger, milder, chocolate, caramel, tea? Choices, man. I have 'em," he smirks.

Greif then chuckles. "Congrats man. If she comes in, I'll be sure to tell her how nice you were, giving me a warm welcome and tellin' me all about the town and stuff. Actually, if you want to do something special for her, let me know. Maybe I can set something up for y'all. A special meal or crazy over-the-top drink or something," he suggests.

"Mmmm, perhaps I have me some tea, anyways, crazy over the top drink? Like a soft serve?"
    He joked to himself, considering what were the chances this griffon knew what a soft serve was.

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    That was a tough one. On the one hand, he had totally overstepped his bounds. On the other, he was just as confused. No, he was more confused, and the thing you do when confused is spread it all about. He wanted to get to the bottom of it.

...But he'd never had a friend before Spark, and he *liked* being friends with Spark. It felt special. And maybe he was just being jealous.

"I will. I don't like not knowing what's not going on....But it matters to you, so I'll keep my mouth shut. When you figure it out, you tell me. Please. It'll eat me up otherwise."

"Yea, okay,"
    Spark said still looking away. "Anyways...I have to go, to Miss Knack's farm...go pick up Cloud...and stuff."

24. - Top - End - #264
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

The griffin ruffles his feathers. "A Soft Serve? Sweet sun in the sky, no. I've heard stories about those, and what happens when folks drink 'em. I've never met anyone who made one, though, and I ain't crazy enough to try it," Greif explains.

25. - Top - End - #265
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe

The griffin ruffles his feathers. "A Soft Serve? Sweet sun in the sky, no. I've heard stories about those, and what happens when folks drink 'em. I've never met anyone who made one, though, and I ain't crazy enough to try it," Greif explains.

"Well that's good, I speaking in jest, so there's that,"
    Fox commented with a small smile. "My friend, who's moving away, made them."

26. - Top - End - #266
    Ettin in the Playground

"Maybe...I dunno....."
    Gearstride rubbed her chin in thought as if though considering Night Jewel's words. "Naaaaah, you're so silly Night Jewel, its adorable. Anyways, come on babe, let's get to writin' up some cards, gonna have Sandy with ladies all over him." Grin.
    "Intellectual? But that's so nerdy..." Silverpine grumbled a little. "Fine, fine. Let's think of something..." Well, they're still going to take some time to write it up, so Sandy would have to wing it a little longer.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-09-01 at 07:44 AM.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"Well that's good, I speaking in jest, so there's that,"
    Fox commented with a small smile. "My friend, who's moving away, made them."
    Greif's Cafe

Greif clicks his beak thoughtfully, and slowly raps his talons against the bar top a few times. "Your friend... makes soft serves?" he cautiously asks.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Troll in the Playground

"Intellectual? But that's so nerdy..." Silverpine grumbled a little. "Fine, fine. Let's think of something..." Well, they're still going to take some time to write it up, so Sandy would have to wing it a little longer.

"Hey baby, you have nicer legs than an Isosceles right triangle?"
    Gearstride suggested with a huge grin and urged Silverpine to write it down.
    ==========
    Greif's Cafe

Greif clicks his beak thoughtfully, and slowly raps his talons against the bar top a few times. "Your friend... makes soft serves?" he cautiously asks.

"Yea...it was...my experience was interesting but tame....I think I broke out into song and I was wearing a tacky flamenco shirt at the time..."
    Fox shook his head at those horrible memories...that tacky flamenco shirt...just what was he thinking.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-09-01 at 07:53 AM.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Greif's Cafe]

The griffin clicks his beak thoughtfully again. "I see."

A pause.

"I want to try one."

30. - Top - End - #270
    Titan in the Playground

"Yea, it was cool, a little hokey in its presentation, but still pretty cool,"
    The mare ate another cookie. It just wasn't there for her, that spark, that connection.
    Well, your funeral then. No, wait, that's not it. Sandy's funeral then.

Sandy felt the awkwardness more than anything, he just couldn't get anything started with this mare. "So, what sorta dances do y'like? Somethin' a bit more traditional?"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.