Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Milo v3's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Sumran Warcaster [PF Class][PEACH]

    Sumran Warcaster

    Spoiler
    Show

    Your men have fallen to the sands, how disappointing.

    In the burning sands of Sumra, mages are a common site, utilising arcane skill caused it to be a prosperous empire, despite its lack of water or food. But during the Second Era the Karmainian's laid siege to the southern villages of the desert empire. So the Emperor formed a new type of warrior for his armies. A mage which used magic of the waste and talent of the blade in unison, known as the Sumran Warcasters.

    Even after the War of Dunes had ended, the warcasters remained in use. The Warcasters serving as a way to keep the seperate sections of the empire undercontrol.

    Role: Sumran Warcasters are skirmishers who use mobility and finesse to strike at their foes swiftly. They use magic to manipulate each battle making sure they have the upper hand, forcing the very world to attune to their fighting style.

    Alignment: Any alignment is possible for a Sumran Warcaster.

    Hit Die: d8.

    Starting Gold: As Fighter.

    Class Skills
    The Sumran Warcaster's class skills are Acrobatics (Dex), Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Handle Animal (Cha), Heal (Wis), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (Arcana) (Int), Knowledge (geography) (Int), Knowledge (nature) (Int), Perception (Wis), Profession (Wis), Ride (Dex), Spellcraft (Int), Stealth (Dex), and Survival (Wis).

    Skill Ranks per Level: (4 + Int modifier)

    Sumran Warcaster
    {table=head]Level|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special|0|1|2|3|4|5|6

    1st|
    +0
    |
    +0
    |
    +2
    |
    +0
    |Arcanist's Insight, Desert Strike +1d4|0|-|-|-|-|-|-

    2nd|
    +1
    |
    +0
    |
    +3
    |
    +0
    |Desertsight 30 ft., Endurance|1|-|-|-|-|-|-

    3rd|
    +2
    |
    +1
    |
    +3
    |
    +1
    |Battle Aptitude, Desert Legion|2|0|-|-|-|-|-

    4th|
    +3
    |
    +1
    |
    +4
    |
    +1
    |Resist Desert's Curse|3|1|-|-|-|-|-

    5th|
    +3
    |
    +1
    |
    +4
    |
    +1
    |Blast of Sand, Living Desert|3|1|-|-|-|-|-

    6th|
    +4
    |
    +2
    |
    +5
    |
    +2
    |Desertsight 60 ft., Desert Strike +2d4, Eye of the Storm|3|2|-|-|-|-|-

    7th|
    +5
    |
    +2
    |
    +5
    |
    +2
    |Sand Skimmer|3|3|0|-|-|-|-

    8th|
    +6/+1
    |
    +2
    |
    +6
    |
    +2
    |Improved Resist Desert's Curse|3|3|1|-|-|-|-

    9th|
    +6/+1
    |
    +3
    |
    +6
    |
    +3
    |Blade of the Desert, Improved Deserts Legion|3|3|1|-|-|-|-

    10th|
    +7/+2
    |
    +3
    |
    +7
    |
    +3
    |Dune Dependency, Improved Eye of the Storm|4|3|2|0|-|-|-

    11th|
    +8/+3
    |
    +3
    |
    +7
    |
    +3
    |Wasted Life|4|3|2|1|-|-|-

    12th|
    +9/+4
    |
    +4
    |
    +8
    |
    +4
    |Arcane Mirage, Desert Strike +3d4|4|3|2|1|-|-|-

    13th|
    +9/+4
    |
    +4
    |
    +8
    |
    +4
    |Grip of the Sands|4|3|3|2|0|-|-

    14th|
    +10/+5
    |
    +4
    |
    +9
    |
    +4
    |Shifting Sands|4|3|3|2|1|-|-

    15th|
    +11/+6/+1
    |
    +5
    |
    +9
    |
    +5
    |Masterful Desert Legion, Phantoms of the Sand|4|3|3|2|1|-|-

    16th|
    +12/+7/+2
    |
    +5
    |
    +10
    |
    +5
    |Desertsight 90 ft., Sandstorm|4|4|3|3|2|0|-

    17th|
    +12/+7/+2
    |
    +5
    |
    +10
    |
    +5
    |Sandform|4|4|3|3|3|2|0

    18th|
    +13/+8/+3
    |
    +6
    |
    +11
    |
    +6
    |Desert Strike +4d4|4|4|4|3|3|3|1

    19th|
    +14/+9/+4
    |
    +6
    |
    +11
    |
    +6
    |True Sandstorm|4|4|4|3|3|3|1

    20th|
    +15/+10/+5
    |
    +6
    |
    +12
    |
    +6
    |Perfect Eye of the Storm, Warrior of the Wastes|4|4|4|4|3|3|2
    [/table]

    Class Features
    All of the following are class features of the Sumran Warcaster.

    Weapon and Armor Proficiencies: A Sumran Warcaster is proficient with all simple weapons, plus the Khopesh, Longsword, Ranseur, Scimitar, Shortbow, and Whip. Sumran Warcaster are proficient with light armor and shields (except tower shields). A Sumran Warcaster can cast Sumran Warcaster spells while wearing light armor without incurring the normal arcane spell failure chance. However, like any other arcane spellcaster, a Sumran Warcaster wearing medium or heavy armor or using a shield incurs a chance of arcane spell failure if the spell in question has a somatic component (most do). A multiclass Sumran Warcaster still incurs the normal arcane spell failure chance for arcane spells received from other classes.

    Spells: A Sumran Warcaster casts arcane spells, which are drawn from the Warcaster spell list. He can cast any spell he knows without preparing it ahead of time. To learn or cast a spell, a Warcaster must have an Intelligence score equal to at least 10 + the spell. The Difficulty Class for a saving throw against a Warcaster’s spell is 10 + the spell level + the Warcaster’s Intelligence modifier.
    Like other spellcasters, a Warcaster can cast only a certain number of spells of each spell level per day. His base daily spell allotment is given on the Table.

    In addition, he receives bonus spells per day if he has a high Intelligence score. When the Warcaster Spells Known Table indicates that the Warcaster gets 0 spells per day of a given spell level, he gains only the bonus spells he would be entitled to based on his Intelligence score for that spell level.

    The Warcaster’s selection of spells is limited. A Warcaster begins play knowing four 0-level spells of your choice. At most new Warcaster levels, he gains one or more new spells, as indicated on the Warcaster Spells Known table. (Unlike spells per day, the number of spells a Warcaster knows is not affected by his Intelligence score.)

    Upon reaching 5th level, and at every third Warcaster level after that (8th, 11th, and so on), a Warcaster can choose to learn a new spell in place of one he already knows. In effect, the Warcaster “loses” the old spell in exchange for the new one. The new spell’s level must be the same as that of the spell being exchanged, and it must be at least two levels lower than the highest-level bard spell the bard can cast. A Warcaster may swap only a single spell at any given level, and must choose whether or not to swap the spell at the same time that he gains new spells known for the level.

    As noted above, a Warcaster need not prepare his spells in advance. He can cast any spell he knows at any time, assuming he has not yet used up his allotment of spells per day for the spell’s level.

    Table: Sumran Warcaster Spells Known
    1 Provided the Warcaster has a high enough Intelligence score to have a bonus spell of this level.

    Arcanist's Insight (Ex): In recent years, each Sumran Warcaster is trained to combat other mages. The Warcaster adds his intelligence modifier to his Will Saves against spells and spell-like abilities.

    Desert Strike (Ex): Sumran Warcasters are trained to fight with finesse and skill within their lands. When in a desert environment, they deal an extra 1d4 damage on each attack with a weapon (Manufactured or Natural). The target must be within 30 ft of the Warcaster for this ability to function. If the target of the attack is immune to Sneak Attacks then they are immune to this ability.

    At 6th level, and every 6th levels thereafter, the extra damage dealt by Desert Strike increases by 1d4.

    Desertsight (Su): Upon reaching 2nd level, a Sumran Warcaster has attuned himself to the sounds of the desert night. As long as he is in the Desert, he has Tremorsense. The Surman Warcaster's tremorsense extends outwards to 30 ft. This range increases by an additional 30 ft at 6th level and again at 16th.

    Endurance: A soldier must have stamina to endure the pain of battle. At 2nd level, a Sumran Warcaster gains Endurance as a bonus feat.

    Battle Aptitude: At 3rd level, a Sumran Warcaster counts as a fighter of his level -2 for the purposes of feat prerequisites.

    Desert Legion (Ex): Each army of Sumran Warcasters are taught to fight as single unit, like a grain in a sandstorm. A Sumran Warcaster of 3rd level, gains a +1 morale bonus to attack rolls and armour class if there is an ally adjacent to him.

    In addition he grants a +1 morale bonus to attack rolls and armour class to each adjacent ally.

    At 9th level, the bonuses granted by this ability increase to +2. At 15th level, the bonuses granted by this ability increased to +3.

    Resist Desert's Curse (Ex): Upon reaching 4th level, a Sumran Warcaster has grown acustom to the harsh conditions of the desert. For the Warcaster the temperature is always considered one step closer to Moderate. In addition he is immune to sun glare and sunburn.

    At 8th level, the temperature is always considered three steps closer to Moderate.

    Blast of Sand (Su): A Sumran Warcaster of 5th level and above can unleash the force of the desert at a whim. As a standard action, the Sumran Warcaster can make a ranged touch attack against a target within 30 feet. This deals 1d8 slashing damage per three levels of Sumran Warcaster. This attack is subject to Desert Strike.

    When this ability is used, it reduces the Sumran Warcaster Sand Points by 1. This ability cannot be used if the Sumran Warcaster's lacks Sand Points.

    Living Desert (Su): By gripping the sands, a Warcaster can bring the desert with him. Upon reaching 5th level, a Sumran Warcaster can spend a full-round action while in the desert to gain 1d10 sand points. A Sumran Warcaster cannot have more Sand Points than double his Warcaster level.

    A Warcaster can spend these Sand Points on his abilities, or he can release them as a Move-Action. This causes 1 cubic foot of sand to spray out of his hands per two sand points he possesses. If this is done, he must release all the Sand Points he currently has.

    Eye of the Storm (Ex): Upon reaching 6th level, a Sumran Warcaster becomes attuned with the destructive sandstorms of Sumra. The Warcaster is immune to the effects of Windstorm or weaker winds.

    At 10th level, the Warcaster becomes immune to the effects of Hurricane or weaker winds. At 20th level, the Warcaster becomes immune to the effects of Tornado or weaker winds.

    Sand Skimmer (Ex): A warrior cannot fight if he cannot move. A Sumran Warcaster of 7th level may move through any sort of desert at his normal speed and without taking damage or suffering any other impairment.

    Desert areas that are enchanted or magically manipulated to impede motion, however, still affect him.

    Blade of the Desert (Sp): By merging the sands with the heat of the desert sun, a Sumran Warcaster is never without a weapon. Upon reaching 9th level he may cast Flame Blade as a standard action. This is a Spell-Like Ability, with a caster level equal to your class level. This ability can be used at-will but only while in the desert, or by expending three Sand Points.

    Dune Dependency (Su): A Sumran Warcaster of 10th level becomes permanently linked to the desert, allowing him to survive the dangers of long wars. While within a desert or possessing a Sand Point; he doesn't need to breath, eat, or sleep. In addition, while in the desert the Warcaster's aging slows, making every two years count as one.

    Wasted Life (Su): When the Sumran Warcasters lay waste to a foe, all that is left is the sands. If a Sumran Warcaster of 11th level kills an enemy with an attack which had Desert Strike, he may turn the corpse to sand as a free action. This counts the targets corpse as destroyed.

    Arcane Mirage (Sp): By merging heat of the desert and the deception of mirages, a Sumran Warcaster can weave deceit into the land. Upon reaching 12th level he may cast Hallucinatory Terrain as a standard action. This is a Spell-Like Ability, with a caster level equal to your class level. This ability can be used at-will but only while in the desert, or by expending five Sand Points.

    Grip of the Sands (Su): As of 13th level, a Sumran Warcaster can walk and travel on vertical surfaces or even traverse ceilings as well as a spider does.
    The Warcaster doesn’t need his hands free to climb in this manner and can use his feet. The subject gains a climb speed equal to his land speed; furthermore, it need not make Climb checks to traverse a vertical or horizontal surface (even upside down) or slopes. A creature with this ability retains its Dexterity bonus to Armor Class (if any) while climbing, and opponents get no special bonus to their attacks against it.

    This only allows travel on sand surfaces, or surfaces covered in a layer of sand.

    Shifting Sands (Su): Upon attaining 14th level, a Sumran Warcaster can make the desert change to suit his purposes. As a standard action he may either raise or lower the sand in an 50 ft. by 50 ft. by 10 ft. area.

    Lower Sand: This effect causes sand to reduce its depth by as much as 10 feet, to a minimum depth of 1 inch. The dust and sand is lowered within a square-shaped depression. In extremely large and deep sand pules, such as a sand dune, this creates a pit that sucks creatures downward (no damage) towards the centre of the hole.

    Raise Sand: This effect causes dust and sand to rise in height, just as the lower sand version causes it to lower. Creatures and objects on top of the dust or sand are raised along with the top level of sand.

    The effects of this ability last only 1 hour. This ability can be used 5 times per day.

    Phantoms of the Waste (Sp): By sacrificing water to the desert, the Warcaster can listen to the phantom's wisdom. Upon reaching 15th level he may cast Commune by expending a full-round action and sacrificing at least one gallon of water. This is a Spell-Like Ability, with a caster level equal to your class level. This ability can be used 1/week but only while in the desert, or by expending ten Sand Points.

    Sandstorm (Su): A Sumran Warcaster of 16th level can create a Duststorm. This requires the Warcaster expending 10 Sand Points. The Duststorm created covers an area of a 100 ft. radius from the Warcaster, moving with the Warcaster. This Duststorm lasts for 1d6 hours and can be used 1/day.

    At 19th level, the Warcaster can expend 5 more Sand Points to increase the radius of the duststorm to 1 mile. Or spend 10 more Sand Points to allow it to last for 3d6 additional hours.

    Sand Form (Sp): Upon reaching 17th level he may cast Fluid Form as a standard action. This is a Spell-Like Ability, with a caster level equal to your class level. This functions as normal, except that the Warcaster gains a Burrow speed rather than a swim speed. This ability can be used at-will but only while in the desert, or by expending five Sand Points.

    Warrior of the Wastes (Ex): Upon reaching the pinnacle of his power, he becomes eternally bonded to the desert. He gains the Earth subtype, gains several benefits while being within a desert or possessing at least one Sand Point:
    • 10 Fire Resistance.
    • 5 Cold Resistance.
    • Ceases to Age.
    • Gains a burrow speed equal to his landspeed, cannot pass through solid rock with this movement.
    • Gains immunity to Overheating and Hypothermia.
    • Level 0 Warcaster Spells do not consume any slots and may be used again.
    • Range of Desert Sense increases to 120 ft.


    Sumran Warcaster Spell List
    Spoiler
    Show
    Level Zero: Create Water, Detect Poison, Flare, Know Direction, Light, Message, Purify Food and Drink, Resistance, Spark.

    Level One: Abundant Ammunition, Cause Fear, Cloak of Shade, Endure Elements, Expeditious Retreat, Flare Burst, Feather Fall, Feather Step, Invigorate, Lesser Confusion, Magic Mouth, Reinforce Armaments, Restful Sleep, Stone Fist, Remove Fear, Unprepared Combatant.

    Level Two: Accute Senses, Blur, Cat's Grace, Communal Endure Elements, Communal Reinforce Armaments, Create Pit, Darkness, Delay Poison, Fire Breath, Gust of Wind, Heat Metal, Hold Person, Invisibility, Magic Siege Engine, Mirror Image, Misdirection, Produce Flame, Pyrotechics, Scare, Scorching Ray, Silence, Tactical Acumen, Telekinetic Assembly, Whispering Wind.

    Level Three: Blink, Campfire Wall, Cloak of Winds, Confusion, Coordinated Effort, Create Food and Water, Cup of Dust, Daylight, Deeper Darkness, Displacement, Fear, Gaseous Form, Gentle Repose, Haste, Hide Campsite, Invisibility Sphere, Mass Feather Step, Mass Invigorate, See Invisibility, Shifting Sand, Slow, Spiked Pit, Tiny Hut, Wind Wall.

    Level Four: Dimension Door, Firefall, Fire Shield, Freedom of Movement, Greater Invisibility, Greater Magic Siege Engine, Hold Monster, Invisibility Purge, Neutralize Poison, Obsidian Flow, Secure Shelter, Spike Stones, Wall of Fire, Zone of Silence.

    Level Five: Blessing of the Salamander, Dream, Energy Siege Shot, Fire Snake, Mind Fog, Mislead, Nightmare, Sands of Time, Stoneskin, Suffocation, Transmute Rock to Mud, Waves of Fatigue.

    Level Six: Contagious Flame, Dustform, Find the Path, Getaway, Greater Energy Siege Shot, Mass Cat's Grace, Project Image, Sirocco.


    New Feats
    Desert Within
    Once you absorb the essence of the waste, you are never without it.
    Prerequiste: Living Desert.
    Benefit: Whenever Sand Points would be expended to activate an ability, the Sand Point cost is reduced by one.
    Special: This feat can be taken multiple times, the reductions stack with each other.

    Sandstorm Strike
    When within the burning sands, you are truly skilled at finding your mark.
    Prerequiste: Desert Strike +2d4.
    Benefit: The addition damage dice dealt by Desert Strike increase by one. Example, from d4 to d6, or d6 to d8.
    Special: This feat can be taken multiple times, each time increases the damage dice of Desert Strike by one. This cannot be gained if the damage dice is d12.

    Step of the Wastes
    The sands weave around your feet, making each step the perfect choice.
    Prerequiste: Grip of the Sands.
    Benefit: While within a Desert environment he gains a +30 ft. bonus to speed.

    Twister in the Ruins
    As your body gives into the sands, you can take to the sky.
    Prerequiste: Sand Form.
    Benefit: While in Sand Form, you gain fly speed equal to double your land speed. This has perfect maneuverability.
    Last edited by Milo v3; 2012-08-18 at 05:47 PM.
    My Homebrew (200+) Not up to date

    Previous Avatar
    Spoiler
    Show

    By Aruius.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Milo v3's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sumran Warcaster [3.P Class][PEACH]

    Any critiques or opinions? Does it have any problems? What Tier would it be?
    My Homebrew (200+) Not up to date

    Previous Avatar
    Spoiler
    Show

    By Aruius.

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    super dark33's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sumran Warcaster [PF Class][PEACH]

    Hmmm... i dont know aobut tiers, but it looks good.

    By warcaster you mean the Complete arcane class?
    i think its called warmage or battlemage or somthing.
    Shqipper supreme. Purple Watchmaker of Light. Master class Thinkamancer. Infected with Rash Plague
    Erudite Dudebro. King in Yellow. Level 20 Omnistalt everything. Prince of Void
    Anxioused Aghast. Multipurpose Master at arms. Not a Vampire. Diesaster Master

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Milo v3's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sumran Warcaster [PF Class][PEACH]

    Quote Originally Posted by super dark33 View Post
    Hmmm... i dont know aobut tiers, but it looks good.
    Thanks.

    By warcaster you mean the Complete arcane class?
    i think its called warmage or battlemage or somthing.
    The name isn't meant to be about another class, but what they are known as in my campaign setting, Blades of Keran. Warcaster is the name the people call mages who specialize in battle in my campaign.

    This class is designed around Warcasters from the Sumran Empire.
    Last edited by Milo v3; 2012-08-18 at 07:32 AM.
    My Homebrew (200+) Not up to date

    Previous Avatar
    Spoiler
    Show

    By Aruius.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    super dark33's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sumran Warcaster [PF Class][PEACH]

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    The name isn't meant to be about another class, but what they are known as in my campaign setting, Blades of Keran. Warcaster is the name the people call mages who specialize in battle in my campaign.

    This class is designed around Warcasters from the Sumran Empire.

    So what is the class?
    is it like the Warmage thing from the complete arcane?
    Shqipper supreme. Purple Watchmaker of Light. Master class Thinkamancer. Infected with Rash Plague
    Erudite Dudebro. King in Yellow. Level 20 Omnistalt everything. Prince of Void
    Anxioused Aghast. Multipurpose Master at arms. Not a Vampire. Diesaster Master

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sumran Warcaster [PF Class][PEACH]

    Quote Originally Posted by super dark33 View Post
    So what is the class?
    is it like the Warmage thing from the complete arcane?
    It's a Pathfinder class, not 3.5.

    And names don't mean one thing is associated with the other.
    I run a Pokemon Wonder Trade blog now, so feel free to take a look.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Orc in the Playground
     
    God Imperror's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Spain, it's sunny

    Default Re: Sumran Warcaster [PF Class][PEACH]

    Brace yourself peaching is coming.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Sumran Warcaster

    Spoiler
    Show

    Your men have fallen to the sands, how disappointing.
    The sentence just picked my interest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    In the burning sands of Sumra, mages are a common site, utilising arcane skill caused it to be a prosperous empire, despite its lack of water or food. But during the Second Era the Karmainian's laid siege to the southern villages of the desert empire. So the Emperor formed a new type of warrior for his armies. A mage which used magic of the waste and talent of the blade in unison, known as the Sumran Warcasters.

    Even after the War of Dunes had ended, the warcasters remained in use. The Warcasters serving as a way to keep the seperate sections of the empire undercontrol.

    Role: Sumran Warcasters are skirmishers who use mobility and finesse to strike at their foes swiftly. They use magic to manipulate each battle making sure they have the upper hand, forcing the very world to attune to their fighting style.

    Alignment: Any alignment is possible for a Sumran Warcaster.

    Hit Die: d8.

    Starting Gold: As Fighter.

    Class Skills
    The Sumran Warcaster's class skills are Acrobatics (Dex), Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Handle Animal (Cha), Heal (Wis), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (Arcana) (Int), Knowledge (geography) (Int), Knowledge (nature) (Int), Perception (Wis), Profession (Wis), Ride (Dex), Spellcraft (Int), Stealth (Dex), and Survival (Wis).

    Skill Ranks per Level: (6 + Int modifier)
    Nice fluff, good skill list and sufficient skill points per level.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Sumran Warcaster
    {table=head]Level|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special|0|1|2|3|4|5|6

    1st|
    +0
    |
    +0
    |
    +2
    |
    +0
    |Arcanist's Insight, Desert Strike +1d4|0|-|-|-|-|-|-

    2nd|
    +1
    |
    +0
    |
    +3
    |
    +0
    |Desertsight 30 ft., Endurance|1|-|-|-|-|-|-

    3rd|
    +2
    |
    +1
    |
    +3
    |
    +1
    |Battle Aptitude, Desert Legion|2|0|-|-|-|-|-

    4th|
    +3
    |
    +1
    |
    +4
    |
    +1
    |Resist Desert's Curse|3|1|-|-|-|-|-

    5th|
    +3
    |
    +1
    |
    +4
    |
    +1
    |Blast of Sand, Living Desert|3|1|-|-|-|-|-

    6th|
    +4
    |
    +2
    |
    +5
    |
    +2
    |Desertsight 60 ft., Desert Strike +2d4, Eye of the Storm|3|2|-|-|-|-|-

    7th|
    +5
    |
    +2
    |
    +5
    |
    +2
    |Sand Skimmer|3|3|0|-|-|-|-

    8th|
    +6/+1
    |
    +2
    |
    +6
    |
    +2
    |Improved Resist Desert's Curse|3|3|1|-|-|-|-

    9th|
    +6/+1
    |
    +3
    |
    +6
    |
    +3
    |Blade of the Desert, Improved Deserts Legion|3|3|1|-|-|-|-

    10th|
    +7/+2
    |
    +3
    |
    +7
    |
    +3
    |Dune Dependency, Improved Eye of the Storm|4|3|2|0|-|-|-

    11th|
    +8/+3
    |
    +3
    |
    +7
    |
    +3
    |Wasted Life|4|3|2|1|-|-|-

    12th|
    +9/+4
    |
    +4
    |
    +8
    |
    +4
    |Arcane Mirage, Desert Strike +3d4|4|3|2|1|-|-|-

    13th|
    +9/+4
    |
    +4
    |
    +8
    |
    +4
    |Grip of the Sands|4|3|3|2|0|-|-

    14th|
    +10/+5
    |
    +4
    |
    +9
    |
    +4
    |Shifting Sands|4|3|3|2|1|-|-

    15th|
    +11/+6/+1
    |
    +5
    |
    +9
    |
    +5
    |Masterful Desert Legion, Phantoms of the Sand|4|3|3|2|1|-|-

    16th|
    +12/+7/+2
    |
    +5
    |
    +10
    |
    +5
    |Desertsight 90 ft., Sandstorm|4|4|3|3|2|0|-

    17th|
    +12/+7/+2
    |
    +5
    |
    +10
    |
    +5
    |Sandform|4|4|3|3|3|2|0

    18th|
    +13/+8/+3
    |
    +6
    |
    +11
    |
    +6
    |Desert Strike +4d4|4|4|4|3|3|3|1

    19th|
    +14/+9/+4
    |
    +6
    |
    +11
    |
    +6
    |True Sandstorm|4|4|4|3|3|3|1

    20th|
    +15/+10/+5
    |
    +6
    |
    +12
    |
    +6
    |Perfect Eye of the Storm, Warrior of the Wastes|4|4|4|4|3|3|2
    [/table]
    No dead levels are good things it also seems a good gish. But it is interesting that a caster doesn't have will save as a good save.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Class Features
    All of the following are class features of the Sumran Warcaster.

    Weapon and Armor Proficiencies: A Sumran Warcaster is proficient with all simple weapons, plus the Khopesh, Longsword, Ranseur, Scimitar, Shortbow, and Whip. Sumran Warcaster are proficient with light armor and shields (except tower shields). A Sumran Warcaster can cast Sumran Warcaster spells while wearing light armor without incurring the normal arcane spell failure chance. However, like any other arcane spellcaster, a Sumran Warcaster wearing medium or heavy armor or using a shield incurs a chance of arcane spell failure if the spell in question has a somatic component (most do). A multiclass Sumran Warcaster still incurs the normal arcane spell failure chance for arcane spells received from other classes.
    Good, desert weapons are nice, and if used give a great image for the warcasters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Spells: A Sumran Warcaster casts arcane spells, which are drawn from the Warcaster spell list. He can cast any spell he knows without preparing it ahead of time. To learn or cast a spell, a Warcaster must have an Intelligence score equal to at least 10 + the spell. The Difficulty Class for a saving throw against a Warcaster’s spell is 10 + the spell level + the Warcaster’s Intelligence modifier.
    Like other spellcasters, a Warcaster can cast only a certain number of spells of each spell level per day. His base daily spell allotment is given on the Table.

    In addition, he receives bonus spells per day if he has a high Intelligence score. When the Warcaster Spells Known Table indicates that the Warcaster gets 0 spells per day of a given spell level, he gains only the bonus spells he would be entitled to based on his Intelligence score for that spell level.

    The Warcaster’s selection of spells is limited. A Warcaster begins play knowing four 0-level spells of your choice. At most new Warcaster levels, he gains one or more new spells, as indicated on the Warcaster Spells Known table. (Unlike spells per day, the number of spells a Warcaster knows is not affected by his Intelligence score.)

    Upon reaching 5th level, and at every third Warcaster level after that (8th, 11th, and so on), a Warcaster can choose to learn a new spell in place of one he already knows. In effect, the Warcaster “loses” the old spell in exchange for the new one. The new spell’s level must be the same as that of the spell being exchanged, and it must be at least two levels lower than the highest-level bard spell the bard can cast. A Warcaster may swap only a single spell at any given level, and must choose whether or not to swap the spell at the same time that he gains new spells known for the level.

    As noted above, a Warcaster need not prepare his spells in advance. He can cast any spell he knows at any time, assuming he has not yet used up his allotment of spells per day for the spell’s level.
    A spontaneous caster tied to intelligence nice, on the lines of the warmage. Though are you sure that it needs high skill ranks per level then? It is certainly going to have a high intelligence and might end with too many skill ranks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Table: Sumran Warcaster Spells Known
    1 Provided the Warcaster has a high enough Intelligence score to have a bonus spell of this level.
    Nice progression.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Arcanist's Insight (Ex): In recent years, each Sumran Warcaster is trained to combat other mages. The Warcaster adds his intelligence modifier to his Will Saves against spells and spell-like abilities.
    If he is trained to fight other mages why doesn't he have high will save?

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Desert Strike (Ex): Sumran Warcasters are trained to fight with finesse and skill within their lands. When in a desert environment, they deal an extra 1d4 damage on each attack with a weapon (Manufactured or Natural). The target must be within 30 ft of the Warcaster for this ability to function. If the target of the attack is immune to Sneak Attacks then they are immune to this ability.

    At 6th level, and every 6th levels thereafter, the extra damage dealt by Desert Strike increases by 1d4.
    This looks flavorful, but it might be a bit limiting, depending on where the Warcaster is. There are spells that certainly create areas of sand, maybe have the warcaster receive the bonus in dessert-like areas too?

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Desertsight (Su): Upon reaching 2nd level, a Sumran Warcaster has attuned himself to the sounds of the desert night. As long as he is in the Desert, he has Tremorsense. The Surman Warcaster's tremorsense extends outwards to 30 ft. This range increases by an additional 30 ft at 6th level and again at 16th.

    Endurance: A soldier must have stamina to endure the pain of battle. At 2nd level, a Sumran Warcaster gains Endurance as a bonus feat.
    Nice abilities to have, easy to find in a dessert setting helping to tie with the theme.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Battle Aptitude: At 3rd level, a Sumran Warcaster counts as a fighter of his level for the purposes of feat prerequisites.
    Why doesn't he get this ability at level 1? Or get fighter level -2?

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Desert Legion (Ex): Each army of Sumran Warcasters are taught to fight as single unit, like a grain in a sandstorm. A Sumran Warcaster of 3rd level, gains a +1 morale bonus to attack rolls and armour class if there is an ally adjacent to him.

    In addition he grants a +1 morale bonus to attack rolls and armour class to each adjacent ally.

    At 9th level, the bonuses granted by this ability increase to +2. At 15th level, the bonuses granted by this ability increased to +3.
    Cool ability and I like the evoking idea of grains in a sandstorm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Resist Desert's Curse (Ex): Upon reaching 4th level, a Sumran Warcaster has grown acustom to the harsh conditions of the desert. For the Warcaster the temperature is always considered one step closer to Moderate. In addition he is immune to sun glare and sunburn.

    At 8th level, the temperature is always considered three steps closer to Moderate.
    Even in cold weather?

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Blast of Sand (Su): A Sumran Warcaster of 5th level and above can unleash the force of the desert at a whim. As a standard action, the Sumran Warcaster can make a ranged touch attack against a target within 30 feet. This deals 1d8 slashing damage per three levels of Sumran Warcaster. This attack is subject to Desert Strike.

    When this ability is used, it reduces the Sumran Warcaster Sand Points by 1. This ability cannot be used if the Sumran Warcaster's lacks Sand Points.
    Looks nice. How do you get sand points though? Are they limited by day? by encounter? by year?

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Living Desert (Su): By gripping the sands, a Warcaster can bring the desert with him. Upon reaching 5th level, a Sumran Warcaster can spend a full-round action while in the desert to gain 1d10 sand points. A Sumran Warcaster cannot have more Sand Points than double his Warcaster level.

    A Warcaster can spend these Sand Points on his abilities, or he can release them as a Move-Action. This causes 1 cubic foot of sand to spray out of his hands per three sand points he possesses. If this is done, he must release all the Sand Points he currently has.
    Oh, that's were the sand points come from. Though, one question, can he use dessert strike if he stands in the sprayed sand?

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Eye of the Storm (Ex): Upon reaching 6th level, a Sumran Warcaster becomes attuned with the destructive sandstorms of Sumra. The Warcaster is immune to the effects of Windstorm or weaker winds.

    At 10th level, the Warcaster becomes immune to the effects of Hurricane or weaker winds. At 20th level, the Warcaster becomes immune to the effects of Tornado or weaker winds.

    Sand Skimmer (Ex): A warrior cannot fight if he cannot move. A Sumran Warcaster of 7th level may move through any sort of desert at his normal speed and without taking damage or suffering any other impairment.

    Desert areas that are enchanted or magically manipulated to impede motion, however, still affect him.
    Easing movement and reducing the penalties against the weather of Sumra is probably great (if you are in Sumra)

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Blade of the Desert (Sp): By merging the sands with the heat of the desert sun, a Sumran Warcaster is never without a weapon. Upon reaching 9th level he may cast Flame Blade as a standard action. This is a Spell-Like Ability, with a caster level equal to your class level. This ability can be used at-will but only while in the desert, or by expending three Sand Points.
    Nice to see that it can be used without an actual dessert

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Dune Dependency (Su): A Sumran Warcaster of 10th level becomes permanently linked to the desert, allowing him to survive the dangers of long wars. While within a desert or possessing a Sand Point; he doesn't need to breath, eat, or sleep. In addition, while in the desert the Warcaster's aging slows, making every two years count as one.
    The aging part might be a bit strong for a level 10 ability even if it doesn't have a true game impact. Really flavorful though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Wasted Life (Su): When the Sumran Warcasters lay waste to a foe, all that is left is the sands. If a Sumran Warcaster of 11th level kills an enemy with an attack which had Desert Strike, he may turn the corpse to sand as a free action. This counts the targets corpse as destroyed.
    Cam true resurrection bring it back?

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Arcane Mirage (Sp): By merging heat of the desert and the deception of mirages, a Sumran Warcaster can weave deceit into the land. Upon reaching 12th level he may cast Hallucinatory Terrain as a standard action. This is a Spell-Like Ability, with a caster level equal to your class level. This ability can be used at-will but only while in the desert, or by expending five Sand Points.
    I am picturing the Sumran carrying a lot of caravans filled with sand and guarded by priests and paladins to their border and then using sumran warcasters to invade.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Grip of the Sands (Su): As of 13th level, a Sumran Warcaster can walk and travel on vertical surfaces or even traverse ceilings as well as a spider does.
    The Warcaster doesn’t need his hands free to climb in this manner and can use his feet. The subject gains a climb speed equal to his land speed; furthermore, it need not make Climb checks to traverse a vertical or horizontal surface (even upside down) or slopes. A creature with this ability retains its Dexterity bonus to Armor Class (if any) while climbing, and opponents get no special bonus to their attacks against it.

    This only allows travel on sand surfaces, or surfaces covered in a layer of sand.
    Now I am picturing sand catapults throwing sand over walls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Shifting Sands (Su): Upon attaining 14th level, a Sumran Warcaster can make the desert change to suit his purposes. As a standard action he may either raise or lower the sand in an 50 ft. by 50 ft. by 10 ft. area.

    Lower Sand: This effect causes sand to reduce its depth by as much as 10 feet, to a minimum depth of 1 inch. The dust and sand is lowered within a square-shaped depression. In extremely large and deep sand pules, such as a sand dune, this creates a pit that sucks creatures downward (no damage) towards the centre of the hole.

    Raise Sand: This effect causes dust and sand to rise in height, just as the lower sand version causes it to lower. Creatures and objects on top of the dust or sand are raised along with the top level of sand.

    The effects of this ability last only 1 hour. This ability can be used 5 times per day.

    Phantoms of the Waste (Sp): By sacrificing water to the desert, the Warcaster can listen to the phantom's wisdom. Upon reaching 15th level he may cast Commune by expending a full-round action and sacrificing at least one gallon of water. This is a Spell-Like Ability, with a caster level equal to your class level. This ability can be used 1/week but only while in the desert, or by expending ten Sand Points.
    Nice and flavorful abilities, nothing overly strong specially since it is tied to the dessert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Sandstorm (Su): A Sumran Warcaster of 16th level can create a Duststorm. This requires the Warcaster expending 10 Sand Points. The Duststorm created covers an area of a 100 ft. radius from the Warcaster, moving with the Warcaster. This Duststorm lasts for 1d6 hours and can be used 1/day.

    At 19th level, the Warcaster can expend 5 more Sand Points to increase the radius of the duststorm to 1 mile. Or spend 10 more Sand Points to allow it to last for 1d20 additional hours.
    He doesn't need to be on the dessert necessarily, does he? The duration seems a bit random though, specially adding 1d20 maybe 2d6 or 3d6 would make the increase more average.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Sand Form (Sp): Upon reaching 17th level he may cast Fluid Form as a standard action. This is a Spell-Like Ability, with a caster level equal to your class level. This functions as normal, except that the Warcaster gains a Burrow speed rather than a swim speed. This ability can be used at-will but only while in the desert, or by expending five Sand Points.
    Awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Warrior of the Wastes (Ex): Upon reaching the pinnacle of his power, he becomes eternally bonded to the desert. He gains the Earth subtype, gains several benefits while being within a desert or possessing at least one Sand Point:
    • 10 Fire Resistance.
    • 5 Cold Resistance.
    • Ceases to Age.
    • Gains a burrow speed equal to his landspeed, cannot pass through solid rock with this movement.
    • Gains immunity to Overheating and Hypothermia.
    • Level 0 Warcaster Spells do not consume any slots and may be used again.
    • Range of Desert Sense increases to 120 ft.
    Everything nice here for a capstone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    Sumran Warcaster Spell List
    Spoiler
    Show
    Level Zero: Create Water, Detect Poison, Flare, Know Direction, Light, Message, Purify Food and Drink, Resistance, Spark.

    Level One: Abundant Ammunition, Cause Fear, Cloak of Shade, Endure Elements, Expeditious Retreat, Flare Burst, Feather Fall, Feather Step, Invigorate, Lesser Confusion, Magic Mouth, Reinforce Armaments, Restful Sleep, Stone Fist, Remove Fear, Unprepared Combatant.

    Level Two: Accute Senses, Blur, Cat's Grace, Communal Endure Elements, Communal Reinforce Armaments, Create Pit, Darkness, Delay Poison, Fire Breath, Gust of Wind, Heat Metal, Hold Person, Invisibility, Magic Siege Engine, Mirror Image, Misdirection, Produce Flame, Pyrotechics, Scare, Scorching Ray, Silence, Tactical Acumen, Telekinetic Assembly, Whispering Wind.

    Level Three: Blink, Campfire Wall, Cloak of Winds, Confusion, Coordinated Effort, Create Food and Water, Cup of Dust, Daylight, Deeper Darkness, Displacement, Fear, Gaseous Form, Gentle Repose, Haste, Hide Campsite, Invisibility Sphere, Mass Feather Step, Mass Invigorate, See Invisibility, Shifting Sand, Slow, Spiked Pit, Tiny Hut, Wind Wall.

    Level Four: Dimension Door, Firefall, Fire Shield, Freedom of Movement, Greater Invisibility, Greater Magic Siege Engine, Hold Monster, Invisibility Purge, Neutralize Poison, Obsidian Flow, Secure Shelter, Spike Stones, Wall of Fire, Zone of Silence.

    Level Five: Blessing of the Salamander, Dream, Energy Siege Shot, Fire Snake, Mind Fog, Mislead, Nightmare, Sands of Time, Stoneskin, Suffocation, Transmute Rock to Mud, Waves of Fatigue.

    Level Six: Contagious Flame, Dustform, Find the Path, Getaway, Greater Energy Siege Shot, Mass Cat's Grace, Project Image, Sirocco.


    New Feats
    Desert Within
    Once you absorb the essence of the waste, you are never without it.
    Prerequiste: Living Desert.
    Benefit: Whenever Sand Points would be expended to activate an ability, the Sand Point cost is reduced by one.
    Special: This feat can be taken multiple times, the reductions stack with each other.

    Sandstorm Strike
    When within the burning sands, you are truly skilled at finding your mark.
    Prerequiste: Desert Strike +2d4.
    Benefit: The addition damage dice dealt by Desert Strike increase by one. Example, from d4 to d6, or d6 to d8.
    Special: This feat can be taken multiple times, each time increases the damage dice of Desert Strike by one. This cannot be gained if the damage dice is d12.

    Step of the Wastes
    The sands weave around your feet, making each step the perfect choice.
    Prerequiste: Grip of the Sands.
    Benefit: While within a Desert environment he gains a +30 ft. bonus to speed.

    Twister in the Ruins
    As your body gives into the sands, you can take to the sky.
    Prerequiste: Sand Form.
    Benefit: While in Sand Form, you gain fly speed equal to double your land speed. This has perfect maneuverability.
    Spells and feats look great, nothing too overpowered.

    A couple of things though, I might add entangle or more typical druid spells adding a clause that reflavors them as dessert like, for example entangle can create sandtrapes in the area.

    I would also look into ways of making dessert strike viable out of dessert, probably allow it to work into sandy spells cast by the warcaster.

    Why is this focused on fighting other spell casters? It only gets bonus to will saves against spells and spell like abilities, and no other class feature to support that, they don't even get good will saves. It doesn't seem like a great spell caster fighter. It is really flavorful though, so I don't think it is a big problem, but maybe refluff the resistance to spells and spell like abilities as an effect of wandering the dessert and dealing with mirages.

    Overall this seems a solid tier 3 class, it is probably stronger than other tier 3 classes while in the dessert but it is not overly strong, so I wouldn't worry about it.

    Great Job!

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sumran Warcaster [PF Class][PEACH]

    Chiming in for 2 points.

    Quote Originally Posted by God Imperror View Post
    Even in cold weather?
    The difference between a desert at night and a winter tundra is really just the presence of snow. Deserts can be bone chillingly cold once the sun drops.


    The aging part might be a bit strong for a level 10 ability even if it doesn't have a true game impact. Really flavorful though.
    This is honestly one of those mindsets that always puzzled me since the advent of the d20 system. Why is the ceasing or retarding of aging seen as so powerful an ability? There are practically no spells or abilities that prematurely age a creature and campaigns practically never last long enough for aging to even ever really matter.

    Sure, you could always start out older to net the free ability bumps, but there are easier, cheesier ways if you want to do this for build abuse reasons and that's only if you're starting out at level 10 for the get go (where the game is already breaking down anyways).
    I run a Pokemon Wonder Trade blog now, so feel free to take a look.

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Orc in the Playground
     
    God Imperror's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Spain, it's sunny

    Default Re: Sumran Warcaster [PF Class][PEACH]

    Quote Originally Posted by Troll Bräu View Post
    Chiming in for 2 points.

    The difference between a desert at night and a winter tundra is really just the presence of snow. Deserts can be bone chillingly cold once the sun drops.
    True and fair, I actually thought of it after writing it down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Troll Bräu View Post
    This is honestly one of those mindsets that always puzzled me since the advent of the d20 system. Why is the ceasing or retarding of aging seen as so powerful an ability? There are practically no spells or abilities that prematurely age a creature and campaigns practically never last long enough for aging to even ever really matter.

    Sure, you could always start out older to net the free ability bumps, but there are easier, cheesier ways if you want to do this for build abuse reasons and that's only if you're starting out at level 10 for the get go (where the game is already breaking down anyways).
    *shrugs*

    *Rereads his owns words*

    *Waives white flag*

    When I said that it was a "bit strong, even if it doesn't have a true game impact and it's really flavorful" what I meant is: It is flavorful and doesn't have a true game impact but there are practically 0 classes that grant such a feature (or similar) and those that do, do so normally at level 20.

    Considering that "bit strong" is equaled to "so powerful" I apologize for my poor grasp of the English language, in my mother tongue such an analogy won't ever be drawn.

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Milo v3's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sumran Warcaster [PF Class][PEACH]

    Quote Originally Posted by God Imperror View Post
    No dead levels are good things it also seems a good gish. But it is interesting that a caster doesn't have will save as a good save.
    Most Dunesti, the people of Sumra effectively, are Wizards and have good will saves, but I don't want every single illusion spell to have a high chance of failure against them. Thus I made the Warcasters not have high will saves.

    Also the enemy of Sumra, lacks mages (effectively) and a will save wouldn't be a priority for combating them.

    A spontaneous caster tied to intelligence nice, on the lines of the warmage. Though are you sure that it needs high skill ranks per level then? It is certainly going to have a high intelligence and might end with too many skill ranks.
    I'll lower it to 4 + Intelligence.

    If he is trained to fight other mages why doesn't he have high will save?
    He is actually normally trained to combat Clerics, Fighters, and Paladins which make up the majority of North Karma which the Sumran Empire was at war with. This war ended only recently, and the Sumran Warcasters are slow to change its training regime.

    This looks flavorful, but it might be a bit limiting, depending on where the Warcaster is. There are spells that certainly create areas of sand, maybe have the warcaster receive the bonus in desert-like areas too?
    What would you consider a desert-like area that isn't a desert?

    Why doesn't he get this ability at level 1? Or get fighter level -2?
    When I orginally made the class this was placed at level one, but it put too many features in one level so I put it back a few.

    Oh, that's were the sand points come from. Though, one question, can he use dessert strike if he stands in the sprayed sand?
    If there is enough sand then it could count as a desert.

    The aging part might be a bit strong for a level 10 ability even if it doesn't have a true game impact. Really flavorful though.
    I was weary of adding it as immortality is seen as such a capstone, but I think it is justified.

    Cam true resurrection bring it back?
    Yes. Resurrection would also work, but you would need the sand.

    I am picturing the Sumran carrying a lot of caravans filled with sand and guarded by priests and paladins to their border and then using sumran warcasters to invade.
    As Sumra is an island continent that wouldn't be as effective as you would normally think. Also most Sumran people aren't very religous as the sun god burns the land each day, causing; fires, basically no water, tiny amounts of vegetation, severe sunburn (at least), burnt skin, blinding light. This has caused the Sumran to generally hate the Divines so no priests or paladins.

    He doesn't need to be on the dessert necessarily, does he? The duration seems a bit random though, specially adding 1d20 maybe 2d6 or 3d6 would make the increase more average.
    No he doesn't need to be in the desert to use this. Also edited the duration.

    Spells and feats look great, nothing too overpowered.
    Yay.

    A couple of things though, I might add entangle or more typical druid spells adding a clause that reflavors them as dessert like, for example entangle can create sandtrapes in the area.
    I'll try and make some desert themed spells.

    I would also look into ways of making dessert strike viable out of dessert, probably allow it to work into sandy spells cast by the warcaster.
    Some of the lower levels spells I have planned should do this.

    Why is this focused on fighting other spell casters? It only gets bonus to will saves against spells and spell like abilities, and no other class feature to support that, they don't even get good will saves. It doesn't seem like a great spell caster fighter. It is really flavorful though, so I don't think it is a big problem, but maybe refluff the resistance to spells and spell like abilities as an effect of wandering the dessert and dealing with mirages.
    They have only recently changed focus to battling mages, which is why they only have one ability related to it. They normally combat warriors and divine casters.

    Overall this seems a solid tier 3 class, it is probably stronger than other tier 3 classes while in the dessert but it is not overly strong, so I wouldn't worry about it.

    Great Job!
    Thanks, that's what I was aiming for.
    My Homebrew (200+) Not up to date

    Previous Avatar
    Spoiler
    Show

    By Aruius.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •