I'm posting these here so I can get some feedback on them, as well as maybe some balance issues tweaked. I'm horrible when it comes to balancing things at times. But, at the same time, I kind of like the flavor of these so I figured I'd also share them with my fellow gamers. Enjoy. And thanks in advance. Also, please keep in mind that these traits are for my own custom homebrew campaign, hence the rather specific nature of some of them.

These traits are all considered regional, in that the character that wishes to take one must hail from that nation, either having lived there since birth and recently left to join in the campaign, or have lived there for an extended period of time prior to becoming a first level character, generally 3 years. These traits follow the same trait rules, in that their bonuses do not stack with bonuses provided by a different trait to the same thing, and only one of these can be chosen by the character. The region is given in parentheses after the trait name.

Noble-Rouser (Baronlands): While not born into nobility, you did manage to befried the child of a notable family. As such, you've managed to increase your standing and station, by a small degree, with that family. As a token of friendship, your friend has decided to aid you, and help fund your choice to become an adventurer. Your starting cash increases to 450 gold. In addition, you gain a +1 trait bonus to Knowledge (Nobility), and Knowledge (Nobility) is always a class skill for you.

Poisonbane (Black Meadows): Constant encounters with the resident lizardfolk, and their choice tactics, has enabled you to better resist their debilitating toxins better than most. You gain a +2 trait bonus to Fortitude saves to resist the effects of poisons.

Skullduggery (Crimson Coast): Verbal trickery, bribery and under-handed tactics are second nature to a native of the Crimson Coast's lawless nature. You gain a +1 trait bonus to Bluff and Sleight of Hand check, and one of these skills (your choice) is always a class skill for you.

Hot Blooded (Falken): Living in a desert society is rough, especially for those merely visiting. But, as a native, your body has accustomed to the constant heat and cloudless skies. You gain a +2 trait bonus to Fortitude saving throws versus Fatigue and Exhaustion effects. In addition, you gain this bonus to Fortitude checks when staving off the effects of hot weather exposure, and reduce the non-lethal damage taken from exposure from 1d4 to 1d3.

Flower Child (Fuldara): Repeated exposure to plant and animal life through everyday encounters with nomadic druids throughout your life has taught you a few things. You gain a +1 trait bonus to Handle Animal and Knowledge (Nature) checks, and one of these skills (your choice) is always a class skill for you.

Cold Blooded (Harglen): A harsh environment in a tough civilization has given you the ability to withstand the unforgiving rigors of the northern tundra's winter-like climate. You gain a +2 trait bonus to saving throws versus cold and ice based spells. In addition, you gain this bonus to Fortitude checks when staving off the effects of cold weather exposure, and reduce the non-lethal damage taken when exposed from 1d6 to 1d4.

Kingsman (Kaldor'Ak Kingdom): Commerce and trade have been a staple in your everyday life living in the kingdom. You gain a +1 trait bonus to Appraise and Diplomacy checks, and one of these skills (your choice) is always a class skill for you.

Phalanx Solider (Kondul): The nation's required training in the Kondulian Phalanx has taught you a great deal of combat with a shield, instilling the ideal that a good defense is the best offense. When employing a heavy or tower shield and using the Fighting Defensively or Total Defense options, you gain a +2 trait bous to your CMD against Trip, Bull Rush and Disarm attempts targeting your shield. This bonus lasts until the start of your next turn.

Alcoholic (Lachlan): At a young age you'd always sneak a sip or two from your parents' liquor cabinet. Now, as an adult, it has helped you greatly in local drinking contests at the nearby tavern. You gain a +2 trait bonus to Fortitude checks when resisting the effects of, and addiction to, alcohol. In addition, if you do get addicted to alcohol, the penalties for these addictions are halved.

Stonefear (Medusa's Hold): Living in a nation ruled by a collective of medusae has had a resounding paranoia on the community as a whole. As such, many folks have found secret ways to enable their bodies to withstand their gaze, should they ever be unfortunate enough to meet one. You gain a +2 trait bonus to saving throws to resist being turned to stone and a +10% increase to the chance to avoid having to make a saving throw against gaze attacks when averting your eyes.

Undeath Exposure (Restmoore): Living in a gloomy and swampy region has allowed you the opportunity to experience a plethora of undead from a very early age. As such, you've learned how to combat their methods. You gain a +1 trait bonus on all critical hit confirmation rolls against undead and you gain a +2 trait bonus to Fortitude saving throws to stave off the effects of energy drain when employed by an undead.

Martial Observer (Sargon): Growing up in the city has given you easy access to the martial arts tournaments held every year. After watching these tournaments and returning home, you would emulate the fighters in your room, away from prying eyes. This was the closest you were ever able to becoming a member of one of the various monk training academies. You gain a +1 trait bonus to hit and damage rolls when fighting with unarmed strikes, so long as you do not possess the Improved Unarmed Combat feat.

Bestial Resistance (Savage Wilds): Growing up, and surviving, in the savage wild lands is a feat all of its own. The lands are constantly being plagued by the lycanthropic beasts. As a result, your body has learned to adjust to this overwhelming threat. You gain a +2 trait bonus to Fortitude saves to resist contracting the Curse of Lcanthrope. In addition, if you do contract the curse, you gain a +2 trait bonus to your Willpower saving throw to become aware of your condition.