New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Serpentine's Secretly Sapphic Salacious Sacrarium of Random Banter #180

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    THAT IS TOO ADORABLE AAAAaaaaAAAAaaaaaAAAAaaaaAAA!
    Yah, I'm frowning in all of the ones before Italy.
    Want more?
    I'd post photos of my three bonsais: Bonsly, Paola, and Adalhard; but no one thinks plant photos are cute, even when they are small trees and one of them eats blood.
    Uniforms. The ability to call a maid. I find the idea of having a desk vaguely posh. (I tend to write papers against the cover of a textbook I'm not using. Although that's not regular, I think.)
    How is having a desk posh? I mean by that criteria schools are majestic centres of poshiness, whatnot with 36 desks per classroom. Unless you mean desk akin to mahogany desk for offices, which also I think are an odd criteria.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    I like how you're implying that you're going to be cosplaying as Tiamet from Barrage of the Battlestar. Good taste, my friend, good taste.
    I'm not implying it, I'm saying it outright, I just need to get better at sewing to pull off the uniform. As a plus I have a real weapon to use alongside it... which will be of much use at an anime-con. CATGIRLS FOR THE PHYSICS OF ANIME GOD!
    Last edited by AsteriskAmp; 2012-08-26 at 01:04 AM.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

2. - Top - End - #902
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Serpentine's Secretly Sapphic Salacious Sacrarium of Random Banter #180

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    Yah, I'm frowning in all of the ones before Italy.

I'd post photos of my three bonsais: Bonsly, Paola, and Adalhard; but no one thinks plant photos are cute, even when they are small trees and one of them eats blood.

How is having a desk posh? I mean by that criteria schools are majestic centres of poshiness, whatnot with 36 desks per classroom. Unless you mean desk akin to mahogany desk for offices, which also I think are an odd criteria.
    I'm not implying it, I'm saying it outright, I just need to get better at sewing to pull off the uniform. As a plus I have a real weapon to use alongside it... which will be of much use at an anime-con. CATGIRLS FOR THE PHYSICS OF ANIME GOD!
    Oh god. I must see the Italy. Hetalia cosplay ftw! (have you heard of Black Butler?)

I wanna see Adalhard!

Have one that belongs to you seems fancy to me. But then again, I get obsessive about office supplies.

I wish I could pull off a catgirl look. Just too... rotund for it.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #903
    Colossus in the Playground

Oh god. I must see the Italy. Hetalia cosplay ftw! (have you heard of Black Butler?)

I wanna see Adalhard!

Have one that belongs to you seems fancy to me. But then again, I get obsessive about office supplies.

Don't be silly MoonCat, you're perfectly perfect.

4. - Top - End - #904

Don't be silly MoonCat, you're perfectly perfect.
    Healthy weight is not the same as 'looks like an idealized fictional character', unfortunately.

ION: So, I had a sudden burst of socialness today. I set up to meet with two people, plus a previously arranged meet up with an old friend, initiated by her. And then I got called by someone who wanted to meet up with me as well. And summer ends for me the day after tomorrow. Why NOW, world? Are all my local nerd friends just now realizing summer's over and they haven't been social?

Still, can't complain. I have friends!

And, I got to spend two hours talking to a dude about stabbing stuff, the various times we set stuff on fire, were accidentally drugged, and hit a mutual friend with arrows. I have the coolest allies.

Including y'all. Have I mentioned I'm glad I'm back? (And in a much better mood than yesterday.)

IOON: I was jsut about to mutter blackly about George Devalier removing a fic of his that I liked for revamping, and then he just posted the first chapter! I AM IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD.
    Last edited by MoonCat; 2012-08-26 at 01:46 AM.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #905
    Ettin in the Playground

That poor bee... I finally managed to rescue her when she stopped flying around and put her on a nasturtium. But she won't fly, so I fear that she is not long for this world.
    At least she looks happy walking around and in and out of that flower. Hopefully, she can at least have one last taste of nectar.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

6. - Top - End - #906

Healthy weight is not the same as 'looks like an idealized fictional character', unfortunately.

ION: So, I had a sudden burst of socialness today. I set up to meet with two people, plus a previously arranged meet up with an old friend, initiated by her. And then I got called by someone who wanted to meet up with me as well. And summer ends for me the day after tomorrow. Why NOW, world? Are all my local nerd friends just now realizing summer's over and they haven't been social?

Still, can't complain. I have friends!

And, I got to spend two hours talking to a dude about stabbing stuff, the various times we set stuff on fire, were accidentally drugged, and hit a mutual friend with arrows. I have the coolest allies.

Including y'all. Have I mentioned I'm glad I'm back? (And in a much better mood than yesterday.)
    Bah, healthy weight IS ideal, no matter what people say.

Sounds really fun. To bad summer's nearly over. Glad you're feeling better Moonie.

7. - Top - End - #907

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    That poor bee... I finally managed to rescue her when she stopped flying around and put her on a nasturtium. But she won't fly, so I fear that she is not long for this world.
    At least she looks happy walking around and in and out of that flower. Hopefully, she can at least have one last taste of nectar.
    Oh dear. That is sad. I remember mourning for a beetle that was dying once. I couldn't save it.

Bah, healthy weight IS ideal, no matter what people say.

Sounds really fun. To bad summer's nearly over. Glad you're feeling better Moonie.
    Ancient Greece. I would do so well in Ancient Greece.

Yeah. Thanks.

I should probably go back to sleep now. <whacks self> I was supposed to be sleeping early tonight!
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #908
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh god. I must see the Italy. Hetalia cosplay ftw!
    Only way to get my mother to help me sew the costume was tell her: I'll be the anthropomorphic personification of Italy at which point she came the next day with peroxide and blonde dye.

And nope, photos of mine shall ever surface on the internet if only due to extreme paranoia on my side. Also one of the reasons I lack a facebook.
    (have you heard of Black Butler?)
    Too old for Ciel, too short for Sebastian. I have, and considered it before saying nah.
    I wanna see Adalhard!
    I feel it's a trap so that you'll link both Adalhards with a bonsai tree. I'll get them when there is daylight though.
    I have my gridded table which is great for DnD and for technical drawing. My desk in my room which I need to replace one day for something more fitting of the room. Apart from me though, each family member has one desk, which is what one would expect. That and the fancy dining room table which is not really a desk and is not really something out of the ordinary.
    Nah, Catgirls come in all shapes and sizes. Also, I lost one size to get myself into Italy. And the reason I'm doing Tiamat is that sugar levels scare got me to lose a size yet again and I think I can fit the part now. Even then, body shape is not THAT relevant to 90% of cosplayers.
    Last edited by AsteriskAmp; 2012-08-26 at 02:14 AM.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

9. - Top - End - #909
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh dear. That is sad. I remember mourning for a beetle that was dying once. I couldn't save it.
    It's really sad with bees though... They work so hard from the moment they're born, sacrificing everything so that their younger sisters can grow.
    And in the end, they just physically can't go on, and they die, away from home and all alone.
    At least in the case of this bee, I was nice and put it on a flower, so it could do bee things until the cold gets it tonight.

*sings Auld Lang Syne to the sorrowful music of a single cello*
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)

Dragons!

10. - Top - End - #910
    Banned

Speaking of sad, I found a flat bat the other day. I take two buses to get home from work every day, and while I can catch the second one anywhere along the main Downtown thoroughfare, my usual spot is closest to where I come in on the first bus since I usually don't want to delay. Anyway, the past two times I was at that stop (Wednesday and Thursday of last week; I went shopping the other two days), there was this utterly mashed-horizontal dead bat on the ground. No blood or guts or anything visible (though I obviously didn't flip it over or anything), just a squished furry body with a head, corners of wings, and a little clawed foot. I still wonder how it died exactly - was it on the ground for some reason and it got run over by a bike or stepped on by a fat guy, or did it die in midair, fall and become street pizza? Anyway, while I was there I kinda stood in the traffic aisle and watched it, to make sure nobody else would step on it (mostly for the sake of their shoes, but protecting the dead from any further mutilation was also a motive).

11. - Top - End - #911

I think I'm going to name my next cat Sebastian.

Only way to get my mother to help me sew the costume was tell her: I'll be the anthropomorphic personification of Italy at which point she came the next day with peroxide and blonde dye.

And nope, photos of mine shall ever surface on the internet if only due to extreme paranoia on my side. Also one of the reasons I lack a facebook.

Too old for Ciel, too short for Sebastian. I have, and considered it before saying nah.

I feel it's a trap so that you'll link both Adalhards with a bonsai tree. I'll get them when there is daylight though.

I have my gridded table which is great for DnD and for technical drawing. My desk in my room which I need to replace one day for something more fitting of the room. Apart from me though, each family member has one desk, which is what one would expect. That and the fancy dining room table which is not really a desk and is not really something out of the ordinary.

Nah, Catgirls come in all shapes and sizes. Also, I lost one size to get myself into Italy. And the reason I'm doing Tiamat is that sugar levels scare got me to lose a size yet again and I think I can fit the part now. Even then, body shape is not THAT relevant to 90% of cosplayers.
    Italy is auburn, though, not blonde

You know where I live! You could probably just send a ninja maid after me if I let anything slip!

Ah, but you do know the show. Good.

If Elden ever gets pissed (really pissed, not regular levels of Adalhard<Elden pissedness) he can turn him into a tree!

I have a computer desk. It makes me happy.

Size losing. Magic.

Yes, but you know how ridiculous it looks when you see someone attempting to cosplay something they really don't look like. Like the Ciel and Sebastian thing you mentioned earlier.

It's really sad with bees though... They work so hard from the moment they're born, sacrificing everything so that their younger sisters can grow.
    And in the end, they just physically can't go on, and they die, away from home and all alone.
    At least in the case of this bee, I was nice and put it on a flower, so it could do bee things until the cold gets it tonight.

*sings Auld Lang Syne to the sorrowful music of a single cello*
    Well, now I'm depressed. I'll have to go watch that QI discussion aobut bees to cheer me up.

Quote Originally Posted by willpell View Post
    Speaking of sad, I found a flat bat the other day. I take two buses to get home from work every day, and while I can catch the second one anywhere along the main Downtown thoroughfare, my usual spot is closest to where I come in on the first bus since I usually don't want to delay. Anyway, the past two times I was at that stop (Wednesday and Thursday of last week; I went shopping the other two days), there was this utterly mashed-horizontal dead bat on the ground. No blood or guts or anything visible (though I obviously didn't flip it over or anything), just a squished furry body with a head, corners of wings, and a little clawed foot. I still wonder how it died exactly - was it on the ground for some reason and it got run over by a bike or stepped on by a fat guy, or did it die in midair, fall and become street pizza? Anyway, while I was there I kinda stood in the traffic aisle and watched it, to make sure nobody else would step on it (mostly for the sake of their shoes, but protecting the dead from any further mutilation was also a motive).
    On my street I once saw a freshly killed ducklike bird. Its entrails were spilled all over the street. It happened to be on my way to school, so I got to watch it decomposing every day. I was actually pretty disappointed when it got cleared away. Still, it was probably unhealthy to just be sitting there on the street after a week and a half. What if a dog had eaten it?
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #912
    Banned

I went to look up Hetalia when it was mentioned, and it linked me to the "Principality of Sealand". I now cannot recommend this article enough to those in need of a good laugh.

13. - Top - End - #913
    Titan in the Playground

To be honest, I'm slightly concerned that I don't actually have a crush on him, I just have a crush on the idea of doing a normal people thing lke liking someone. That's what it was the one ever time before this when I thought I liked someone.

SHADDAP EMOTIONS!

Did that help?
    Perhaps. I think they switched to machine language instead, but since I don't know what type of machine it is for, that's kind of a pointless effort. That, and "Add 5 to RZero and store in R1" doesn't actually get you very far in terms of communication.

ION: kptz4tv's Mello in their Abridged Death Note is the most amazing voice I have ever heard. I was crying with laughter when I first heard him.
    I have no idea of what kptz4tv is, but I can't help but read it as pzkpfw4, which is something completely different.

For some reason this amuses me

Sorry
    I doubt that it surpasses the amused smile I had on my lips while writing that. Self-irony is the best irony, and the one who can laught at himself never ceases to have fun. That, I can hide so many layers of meaning in it that no one's going to successfully interpret them all, which is the pinnacle of my rather hard-to-get trademark humour. It's like I don't want people to understand me for some reason.

Which isn't true, because I desperately want someone who understands me. Perhaps it's just high standards, but more likely, it's just walls and mine fields I've constructed around myself many years ago as a self defense meassure, and which in time have become so much of me that I can't tear them down again.

Seeing your uncanny ability to sniff out personal information about just about everyone on here, I suppose that amount of paranoia is justified in your case. I would give you a shot at me just for personal amusement, but since I'm a member of Playgrounders on Facebook, that wouldn't really be a challenge.

On my street I once saw a freshly killed ducklike bird. Its entrails were spilled all over the street. It happened to be on my way to school, so I got to watch it decomposing every day. I was actually pretty disappointed when it got cleared away. Still, it was probably unhealthy to just be sitting there on the street after a week and a half. What if a dog had eaten it?
    Then it would have been a slightly less hungry dog. Dogs eat the most disgusting carrion, but for as long as it doesn't contain chocolate, they tend to be fine.

Speaking of dying/dead animals, I once found a partially overrun frog. It was still alive, but it's guts were spilled, and I knew that it wouldn't survive. I had already become hardened by life back then, so I didn't take it especially badly, but knowing that you can't do anything to help was a bit hard nevertheless.

Oh, and one time way back, I founded a bumblebee hospital behind my school to take care of injured bumblebees (I don't remember how the first ones initially became injured). It only consisted of a number of pretty flowers strewn out on an unused wooden staircase on which I let the bumblebees lie down to rest. There wasn't much more I could do really, and some recovered while others died.

Quite a number of younger kids (I must have been in at least 3rd grade, possibly even higher) found interest in what I did, and while I used any spare moment to go looking for large and beautiful (and preferably sweet-scented) flowers to act as beds, they acted ambulance service for the hospital and brought me more injured bumblebees.

After a little while, however, I learned that they intentionally searched out any low-flying bumblebees and stomped on them so that they could bring them to me. This made me quite mad, and I shut down the whole hospital in protest.
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

14. - Top - End - #914
    Troll in the Playground

My school will start tommorow.

My feelings are mixed:

one side says: Curse you shorter sleep times!
    other side says: Yay! human interaction!
    a third side says: YAY! female interaction!

Eleventh grade and thigs already start to not look good.
    Despite everything, its still me.

15. - Top - End - #915

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    I have no idea of what kptz4tv is, but I can't help but read it as pzkpfw4, which is something completely different.
    Considering you didn; elaborate, I'm assuming it is something board innapropriate, because I have no idea what oyu're talking about.

I doubt that it surpasses the amused smile I had on my lips while writing that. Self-irony is the best irony, and the one who can laught at himself never ceases to have fun. That, I can hide so many layers of meaning in it that no one's going to successfully interpret them all, which is the pinnacle of my rather hard-to-get trademark humour. It's like I don't want people to understand me for some reason.
    Indeed. Once I can laugh at mylsef after a disaster, I can gererally at least begin to think rationally as well.

Seeing your uncanny ability to sniff out personal information about just about everyone on here, I suppose that amount of paranoia is justified in your case. I would give you a shot at me just for personal amusement, but since I'm a member of Playgrounders on Facebook, that wouldn't really be a challenge.
    How is it justified to be paranoid when you are the biggest threat?

Then it would have been a slightly less hungry dog. Dogs eat the most disgusting carrion, but for as long as it doesn't contain chocolate, they tend to be fine.

Speaking of dying/dead animals, I once found a partially overrun frog. It was still alive, but it's guts were spilled, and I knew that it wouldn't survive. I had already become hardened by life back then, so I didn't take it especially badly, but knowing that you can't do anything to help was a bit hard nevertheless.

Oh, and one time way back, I founded a bumblebee hospital behind my school to take care of injured bumblebees (I don't remember how the first ones initially became injured). It only consisted of a number of pretty flowers strewn out on an unused wooden staircase on which I let the bumblebees lie down to rest. There wasn't much more I could do really, and some recovered while others died.
    Hmm. Well, I know little about dogs. Mainly because as much as I like them, I can get knocked over by a low-energy pug, so I tend to avoid them.

Aww, that is sad. I'm fine once they are dead, but seeing a dying animal in pains always hits me hardest.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quite a number of younger kids (I must have been in at least 3rd grade, possibly even higher) found interest in what I did, and while I used any spare moment to go looking for large and beautiful (and preferably sweet-scented) flowers to act as beds, they acted ambulance service for the hospital and brought me more injured bumblebees.
    SQUEEEEEEEE

After a little while, however, I learned that they intentionally searched out any low-flying bumblebees and stomped on them so that they could bring them to me. This made me quite mad, and I shut down the whole hospital in protest.
    SQUEEE- what? Damn, that sucks. Screw those kids!

ION: I've decided to approach my getting back onto a school-worthy sleep schedule from a different angle. I'm going to stay up until ten this evening (slightly under sixteen hours from now) and then go to bed, and be able to be set right on schedule because I'll pass out pretty damn quickly by that point. Genius!

These next slightly-under-three-hours will be the hardest, because if my parents catch me using the laptop, I'll get in trouble, so I essentially have to stay wide awake in a dark room with nothing to do. (this was a needed internet-watering-break. I wont stick around, to avoid capture.) I ended up writing 8.5 pages in a diary I've had since kindergarten as boredom relief. Found an interesitng entry I might share with y'alls tomorrow. Today. Three hours. Whatever.

I'm going to get onto a non-semi-nocturnal schedule!

EDIT: Aaaand, BORED. I think I'm going to reminisce about the day I set my friend's table on fire. Or practice my swordfighting silently. Or try and read my copies of Death Note in French I happen to own. SOMETHING!
    Last edited by MoonCat; 2012-08-26 at 06:26 AM.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #916
    Titan in the Playground

Considering you didn; elaborate, I'm assuming it is something board innapropriate, because I have no idea what oyu're talking about.
    Then we're on the same page. Although not for long, because the Panzerkampfwagen IV was a German WWII tank. And thus, the ignorance balance was once again tilted in your favour.

How is it justified to be paranoid when you are the biggest threat?
    Because there's always a bigger fish, and since he knows how far he can go, he's got another perspective than us.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    [...]
    SQUEEEEEEEE
    [...]
    SQUEEE- what? Damn, that sucks. Screw those kids!
    Pretty much. It's a rather sweet memory, although I can only assume that my contemporaries thought I was weird. Given, that's nothing new.

Oh, and good luck with your non-sleeping efforts (is that 10 in the morning or in the evening?).
    Last edited by Teddy; 2012-08-26 at 06:52 AM.

Show

17. - Top - End - #917
    Banned

If I could stop the turning of the world so summer was forever, I'd do it for you. Unfortunately I cannot.
    Now see, I hate summer; I'd rather have eternal autumn. If your objection is to school than you should wish not to have to go to school, instead of inflicting your preference for hot, muggy, mosquito-infested weather upon the entire world.

18. - Top - End - #918

Right, it's been half an hour. I'm going online again.

Then we're on the same page. Although not for long, because the Panzerkampfwagen IV was a German WWII tank. And thus, the ignorance balance was once again tilted to your favour.

Because there's always a bigger fish, and since he knows how far he can go, he's got another perspective than us.

Pretty much. It's a rather sweet memory, although I can only assume that my contemporaries thought I was weird. Given, that's nothing new.

Oh, and good luck with your non-sleeping efforts (is that 10 in the morning or in the evening?).
    Oh. Now I know!

<cough> Summon Bigger Fish?

I used to pretend the pine trees at my school were house, pretended I was a homeless person living under a maple tree, and used to climb into one tree that had branches that could hug you and cry into them. All except for the last one, those were activities everyone did. Those tress were as popular as red Hot Lava Monster on slides.

Thanks! ten at night is my goal, it is 4:51 am right now.

Quote Originally Posted by willpell View Post
    Now see, I hate summer; I'd rather have eternal autumn. If your objection is to school than you should wish not to have to go to school, instead of inflicting your preference for hot, muggy, mosquito-infested weather upon the entire world.
    I love autumn so much already, when it stops being the time when I have to being school, I'll probably fall head over eels in love with the season.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #919
    Titan in the Playground

Why would your parents be awake to catch you at 4.51 am?
    Quotebox
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    The only person in the past two pages who has known what (s)he has been talking about is Heliomance.
    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    I just don't want to have long romantic conversations or any sort of drama with my computer, okay? It knows what kind of porn I watch. I don't want to mess that up by allowing it to judge any of my choices in romance.

Wish building characters for D&D 3.5 was simpler? Try HeroForge Anew! An Excel-based, highly automated character builder. v7.4 now out!

20. - Top - End - #920
    Ettin in the Playground

If I were up at that time, my parents would catch me.
    My Mum is a rather light sleeper after all, and at that time, the cat usually wants to be let out.

Dragons!

21. - Top - End - #921

Just read last year's yearbook cover-to-cover. Time moves too slowly. I can SEE the sky lightening, why do I have to wait another hour and a half? I'm going crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
    Why would your parents be awake to catch you at 4.51 am?
    No idea. Better not to risk it.

If I were up at that time, my parents would catch me.
    My Mum is a rather light sleeper after all, and at that time, the cat usually wants to be let out.
    Is your dad a light sleeper too?
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #922
    Ettin in the Playground

Just read last year's yearbook cover-to-cover. Time moves too slowly. I can SEE the sky lightening, why do I have to wait another hour and a half? I'm going crazy.
    Claim to have gotten up to get a glass of water, and then when you saw the sky lightening, say you decided to watch the sunrise.
    That's believable enough.

Is your dad a light sleeper too?
    Not really. But he isn't here most evening, so it doesn't matter.

Dragons!

23. - Top - End - #923

So, yesterday was the first whole day in rez in montreal.

Got home after wandering around with my family, and saw a whole pile of people partying in the lounge. Oh, I think, it's only 10:30, and I have a beer in my room, let's join'em. We end up, almost the entire building, at a bar just down the road for the night.

This entire university is made up of very nice attractive girls. Like, the attractiveness levels here are OUT THE ROOF.
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

"Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

24. - Top - End - #924

Huh. I'd forgotten how pretty the West Coast sunrises are.

Claim to have gotten up to get a glass of water, and then when you saw the sky lightening, say you decided to watch the sunrise.
    That's believable enough.

Not really. But he isn't here most evening, so it doesn't matter.
    Nah. Not much for lying to my parents if I can help it.

Ah.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll View Post
    So, yesterday was the first whole day in rez in montreal.

Got home after wandering around with my family, and saw a whole pile of people partying in the lounge. Oh, I think, it's only 10:30, and I have a beer in my room, let's join'em. We end up, almost the entire building, at a bar just down the road for the night.

This entire university is made up of very nice attractive girls. Like, the attractiveness levels here are OUT THE ROOF.
    Sounds like a nice palce. Like, surreal levels of hot girls?

EDIT: Okay, so my m's up, so I can now use the laptop, but she is not happy I pulled an all-nighter the day (night?) before school. She wont listen to my explanations for why this is totally logical because she is not awake yet, just wlaking and tlaking, so now I have to wait fo her to wake up so she'll stop being goruchy.
    Last edited by MoonCat; 2012-08-26 at 08:22 AM.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #925

Which isn't true, because I desperately want someone who understands me. Perhaps it's just high standards, but more likely, it's just walls and mine fields I've constructed around myself many years ago as a self defense meassure, and which in time have become so much of me that I can't tear them down again.
    Wow, you'd make a fantastic Persona character. I wonder what arcana you'd be...

26. - Top - End - #926
    Titan in the Playground

*reference passes straight past head*

Show

27. - Top - End - #927

My mother finally woke up enough to listen to my explanation (to confirm I had to use IM to be safe). For some reason she thinks I'll be completely zonked out tomorrow. She also declared that I had the decision making abilities of a drunk orangutan.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #928

*reference passes straight past head*
    Persona is a game about facing the true self and overcoming and accepting all the parts of you, and learning how to understand each other. Various characters tend to have a relation toward one of the majora arcana of the tarot card, ie the main character of Persona 2 is The Sun, and an old woman in Persona 4 is The Death. I'm wondering what Arcana you would be.

29. - Top - End - #929
    Banned

After a few of those internet personality tests (based on tarots), plus reading into the tarot cards, I've determined I'm of the Devil arcana.
    Last edited by Skeppio; 2012-08-26 at 09:04 AM.

30. - Top - End - #930
    Banned

I'll probably fall head over eels in love with the season.
    I fully approve of this plan, especially if you use morays because they are awesome.