New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #961
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Inside 47

Ponona Blvd

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    Ponona Blvd - Charity

"Yeah. Lightning," Charity would know that as the name of the adopted daughter, 'Taken-By-Lightning,' "Might be able to walk there, but we're going to need help moving the others. "

Ponona Blvd - Mitchal

"Checked and double-checked just now," replies the soldier, "Triple-checked before we headed out. I don't think this is a failure. There is no reason that anything from out there could get in here, I've been very careful. Seen too many people taken by things like this. Please advise."
    Mitchal

Mitchal toggles his radio to go out to all personnel:

"All personnel: New orders.
    1. Urgently move all patients to the mobile clinic. No more triage and record-taking until we have everyone in one place.
    2. No one enters or leaves quarantine. Supplies are to be ported in.
    3. Everyone is now on double shifts as long as you can stand upright. No exceptions.

I expect every one of you to do your duty. Mitchal out."

Moments later, one of the two Remnant clerics is teleported in. Taul, cleric of Hel. His sister Arla remains on base, as Remnant doesn't want to lose both its clerics, and Taul, being male, should be able to hold out longer. Along with him is Edijar, who is immune to magic.

Charity

"I'll call for some stretchers,"
    Charity says. Since she turned the radio down, she learns about the new orders and the biohazard suit failure when they arrive. Once she gets the family to the clinic, she phones her sister.

"Sunny? I need all the robots you can spare. You might not get them back..."

Elsewhere, someone tries to reach the CEO of Evolution Industries, but it seems he's in the middle of a riot in Riverside.
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2012-09-10 at 03:32 PM.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

2. - Top - End - #962
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ponona Blvd-more or less the whole thing

Most people can be moved with little difficulty, some may need stretchers but that will be about the peak of the difficulty. However, some of the the soldiers may begin to feel less sure of themselves. All of a sudden, they aren't heroes anymore. They're potential victims.

3. - Top - End - #963
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Lefty's Cave]

Lefty just laughs, "You're beautiful! A hero come to defeat the villain! perfect!"
    [Lefty's Cave]

The mage rolls her eyes, "You're not much of a villain I'm afraid." Not by her standards at the very least. "Nor am I much of an hero, so I'm just going to turn you over to the proper authorities." By this point the shackles should move at their own accord, pulling Lefty with them.

4. - Top - End - #964
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lefty's Cave]

The woman will be cackling madly, But will be dragged along by Cessie without a whole lot of trouble.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

5. - Top - End - #965

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Sewers

"Why?"
    Elias asks.
    Sewers

"Hungry." It replies while gesturing towards it's stomach. "...you hungry too?" The creature asks while offering what appears to be a human heart.

"Eww... bodies taste bleh!" Hekta can't help to comment apparently while sticking her tongue out in disgust.

[Lefty's Cave==>]

Cessie should come through the portal again, this time dragging along a woman in stone shackles. "This is the culprit behind all this." She tells Sakura. "Call Remnant at once so they can put her on trial. I'm going to look through her lair to see if I can find some kind of cure." Totally not for loot.

6. - Top - End - #966

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Krystal grins again. Normally, she'd pat his shoulder, but given his size, she goes for his arm instead.

Yeah, just gotta keep practicing, I guess.
    Gird pats Krystal's head and nods Practice is perfect. he scratches his chin and looks around What now?
    Spoiler: Those That Came Before
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

7. - Top - End - #967

Quote Originally Posted by Hipho View Post
    Gird pats Krystal's head and nods Practice is perfect. he scratches his chin and looks around What now?
    [Outside Trog's]

Krystal thinks for a moment.

Hm...should probably see about finding you a place to stay. Might be an open cabin over at GLoG. That's where I stay. And work.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

8. - Top - End - #968
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lefty's]

Sakura's relieved to see Cessie's okay. "Okay, Cessie." After Cessie leaves, the dryad looks warily at their new captive. She sets about figuring out how to work the communicator, and soon enough she'll contact Remnant.

For convenience, I'll be controlling them when they arrive.

9. - Top - End - #969
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [Nexus] Inside 47

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    A Phone Booth

Presumably Louis has lead Meli hear to search for the address and phone number of a theater somewhere in Inside. Louis is currently flipping through the T-section with caution and diligence to help find his new friend a job.
    [Phone Booth]

Meli had eagerly followed Louis, curious to see what Louis' method of finding theatres could be. Now at the booth, the chimeric Elf curiously inspects the telephone itself before helping with the phone book.

(Sorry for not replying earlier, I was not much online yesterday. ^_^')
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

10. - Top - End - #970
    Orc in the Playground

Grey Zone- Elf Neighbourhood

There's a man here, throwing stones at windows. He's got brown hair and eyes and he seems rather plain and unmemorable, though by no means magically so. He's wearing jeans and a loose red and green checker shirt.

Red Zone- Street

There's a small, dark-skinned apparently human child here, wearing loose robes of paper. His head is shaved, and he seems to be looking for something, or somebody. Anyone on their own and seems vulnerable will be approached; the child will try to take their hand, keeping his mouth and eyes closed.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

11. - Top - End - #971
    Troll in the Playground

Ponona Blvd

Spoiler
    Show
    Ponona Blvd-more or less the whole thing

Most people can be moved with little difficulty, some may need stretchers but that will be about the peak of the difficulty. However, some of the the soldiers may begin to feel less sure of themselves. All of a sudden, they aren't heroes anymore. They're potential victims.

Charity and Edijar get to work with stretchers, bringing in people.

Mitchal continues to man the clinic as people pour in, assigning them to beds. He's keeping families together, but there aren't the comforts of home. It's row upon row of beds, with only as much room between them as is needed for medical access. The clinic tent is set up in the high school parking lot, and people who feel well enough are allowed to leave the tent, provided they stay on the school grounds. The one advantage the clinic has over home is someone else providing food, drinks, medication to treat symptoms, and overall basic care.

Taul looks for one of the particularly sick patients and prays over them, casting a spell to examine the patient magically to look for anomalies. (Sorry, that sounds totally lame, but I'm terrible with making magic sound interesting - that's why I run so few magic based characters. =/ )

Sewers
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Sewers

"Hungry." It replies while gesturing towards it's stomach. "...you hungry too?" The creature asks while offering what appears to be a human heart.

"Eww... bodies taste bleh!" Hekta can't help to comment apparently while sticking her tongue out in disgust.

"You can't eat people!" Elias says. "Why don't you eat rats? There are lots of rats!"

Grey Zone - Elf Neighbourhood
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post

There's a man here, throwing stones at windows. He's got brown hair and eyes and he seems rather plain and unmemorable, though by no means magically so. He's wearing jeans and a loose red and green checker shirt.

Emily is walking home from work and snickers as she sees the vandalism.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

12. - Top - End - #972
    Orc in the Playground

Emily might recognise him; he's eaten at The Sitar's Strings before, though his unmemorable appearance makes that hard to recall. He continues throwing stones through windows, though there's not many windows left unbroken.

13. - Top - End - #973
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ponona Blvd

Taul, depending on his exact spell, may find that neither magic nor traditional illnesses cause this. This is an important, and disturbing, discovery.

The medical robot from the clinic comes out to help the efforts. After a bit, he will let Michal know that the Remnant soldier that took ill wants to talk to her. "I think she wants to talk about what she's seen a bit, just to set her mind at ease. Oh, looks like someone else has come to help."

Said someone is a five-foot-tall blue medical robot with no face and five arms. "Here I am from NO. Point me towards the people who are trying to die."

"CB?"

"Woo?"

A long, awkward pause fills the air.

14. - Top - End - #974
    Troll in the Playground

Grey Zone - Elf Neighborhood

Spoiler
    Show

Emily might recognise him; he's eaten at The Sitar's Strings before, though his unmemorable appearance makes that hard to recall. He continues throwing stones through windows, though there's not many windows left unbroken.

"Hey! Leave some for me!" Emily says, and tosses a stone herself.

Ponona Blvd

Spoiler
    Show
    Ponona Blvd

Taul, depending on his exact spell, may find that neither magic nor traditional illnesses cause this. This is an important, and disturbing, discovery.

The medical robot from the clinic comes out to help the efforts. After a bit, he will let Michal know that the Remnant soldier that took ill wants to talk to her. "I think she wants to talk about what she's seen a bit, just to set her mind at ease. Oh, looks like someone else has come to help."

Said someone is a five-foot-tall blue medical robot with no face and five arms. "Here I am from NO. Point me towards the people who are trying to die."

"CB?"

"Woo?"

A long, awkward pause fills the air.

Mitchal agrees, and goes to find the sick soldier.

Taul frowns at his discovery, and then tries a "Cure Disease" prayer on the patient.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

15. - Top - End - #975
    Orc in the Playground

An elf opens a window, the man's thrown stone clipping her ear. She starts yelling in Elvish, and several elf youths poke their heads out of the windows, one starting to climb out, ignoring the broken glass. Her head is shaved, and she's wearing a leather jacket and jeans, and there's a scar above her eyebrow. Also, she has a cricket bat.

16. - Top - End - #976
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ponona Blvd

The patient's fever abates, and they get up. They thank Taul, and then go about helping others.

Unfortunately, about thirty minutes later that patient will report being sick again.

The Remnant soldier is sitting on a bench, and scoots over a bit so that Mitchal can sit down next to her.

"I'm sorry I'm distracting you, but something's bugging me. I didn't slowly get sick, I got sick suddenly. Like a switch was flipped. I-"

"Get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out..."

"Woo" appears to have rolled up a newspaper and is whapping CB with it. CB is backing away, trying to shield his face with his spindly arms.

17. - Top - End - #977
    Troll in the Playground

Grey Zone - Elf Neighbourhood

An elf opens a window, the man's thrown stone clipping her ear. She starts yelling in Elvish, and several elf youths poke their heads out of the windows, one starting to climb out, ignoring the broken glass. Her head is shaved, and she's wearing a leather jacket and jeans, and there's a scar above her eyebrow. Also, she has a cricket bat.

"Ha! Bring it, pointy ear bitch,"
    Emily says, dropping into a martial arts stance.

Ponona Blvd

Spoiler
    Show
    Ponona Blvd

The patient's fever abates, and they get up. They thank Taul, and then go about helping others.

Unfortunately, about thirty minutes later that patient will report being sick again.

The Remnant soldier is sitting on a bench, and scoots over a bit so that Mitchal can sit down next to her.

"I'm sorry I'm distracting you, but something's bugging me. I didn't slowly get sick, I got sick suddenly. Like a switch was flipped. I-"

"Get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out..."

"Woo" appears to have rolled up a newspaper and is whapping CB with it. CB is backing away, trying to shield his face with his spindly arms.

"No, you aren't distracting me. This is important. What were you doing at the time?" Mitchal asks.

"Hey hey hey, knock it off,"
    Charity says to Woo. "My sister sent the other robots are here to help!" Oops. She thinks CB is one of Sunny's bots.

Edijar looks at CB, then to Charity. "I don't think this is one of Sunny's designs," he says, but he'll try to pluck the newspaper from Woo's hands (or hand analogues).

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

18. - Top - End - #978
    Orc in the Playground

"With pleasure, fatty." It doesn't matter how fat or not Emily is; humans are bigger boned than elves and often more generously proportioned. The bat is swung fast at Emily's head.

The unidentified man, meanwhile, has grabbed an elf with a knife's wrist and swung him into a wall.

19. - Top - End - #979
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post

"There ended up being a horrible bloody war to free the slaves, a hundred years before I was born. The legacies still remain. Those who have dark skin are still treated as lesser. The same way bigots here treat those who are not of their own as less. It isn't just the humanists who do it. I've seen it among the drow, the dwarves, those who use magic... it seems whatever makes people into people makes them want to see themselves as superior to others."
    Charity says.
    The Original Hank's Hookahs

"Maybe it is easier then feeling inferior. Though I figure at one point or another we are all equal. Probably when we are born I guess."

Calvin had heard a little about the humanists. Mostly through eavesdropping at various taverns. So he sits up obvious curious to hear more about them. He may be human, but he has so much magic alterations some might not consider him pure.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

20. - Top - End - #980
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ponona Blvd

"I'm not. I'm from NO. They sent me to help with this plague."

Woo lets the newspaper be taken. "He is certainly NOT from anyone named sunny. But... as long as he is useful, I'll let him stay."

"Okay. Now, where are the people that have resigned themselves to death? I'll keep them alive."

"No guarantees about their mental state, but they'll be alive..."

The soldier returns her attention to Mitchal. "I was looking through the houses to find people. One house... the door was unlocked, and opened straight into the living room. There was a young couple there. They were malnourished, and both... they were both too weak to move. They were together on the floor. They would have died in each other's arms."

21. - Top - End - #981
    Troll in the Playground

"With pleasure, fatty." It doesn't matter how fat or not Emily is; humans are bigger boned than elves and often more generously proportioned. The bat is swung fast at Emily's head.

The unidentified man, meanwhile, has grabbed an elf with a knife's wrist and swung him into a wall.
    Emily easily ducks under the swing, and uses the momentum of it to (attempt) to grab the girl by the wrist and twist as she pushes the elf's body in the same direction she was running. She should prove awfully painful if she maintains a grip on the wrist, and should cause her to lose the grip on the cricket bat if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post

"Maybe it is easier then feeling inferior. Though I figure at one point or another we are all equal. Probably when we are born I guess."

Calvin had heard a little about the humanists. Mostly through eavesdropping at various taverns. So he sits up obvious curious to hear more about them. He may be human, but he has so much magic alterations some might not consider him pure.

"After we're born too. I've met so many types of people here, loved so many, lost so many - and these were people I never dreamed existed in the land I was from. And yet it hurt just as much to lose the catgirl Misaki as to watch my mother die of breast cancer. And I wonder of the people I pass by every day... could that have been someone I would love? Welcome into my family? Cherish their existence, the way I adore Carl and Luke and Samuel and Edijar? How would I know?"

Player is high on (legal) sleeping pills, thus making the character high on pot. Verisimilitude!

Ponona Blvd

"I'm not. I'm from NO. They sent me to help with this plague."

Woo lets the newspaper be taken. "He is certainly NOT from anyone named sunny. But... as long as he is useful, I'll let him stay."

"Okay. Now, where are the people that have resigned themselves to death? I'll keep them alive."

"No guarantees about their mental state, but they'll be alive..."

The soldier returns her attention to Mitchal. "I was looking through the houses to find people. One house... the door was unlocked, and opened straight into the living room. There was a young couple there. They were malnourished, and both... they were both too weak to move. They were together on the floor. They would have died in each other's arms."
    Charity starts to point to the section where the most severe cases are, when Taul calls to her. "Evans. Here. Now. In this bed."

"That's got to be the rudest proposition I ever received,"
    Charity says. "And besides, it isn't he time."

"Haha. As if. You're hardly my type."
    Taul was well known for preferring vampire ladies. "You've been here the longest, you're female, you haven't fallen ill yet. Its just a matter of time - so lie down and I'm going to study how it happens."

"So I'm the guinea pig. Grand," Charity says. But she strips out of her biohazard gear and takes a bed. "Get back to work, Edijar. I'll be fine."

"She better be," Edijar growls, but understands the point of clearing all the houses of victims before the soldiers fall as well.

Taul makes a ritual circle around the bed to cast a more powerful diviniation spell - one that will hopefully allow him to see what is going on as it happens. He sits in a chair behind her head, and places one hand on her forehead and with the other, takes one of her hands. And he waits. However long it takes before she gets sick.

Mitchal asks, "And was the switch flipped then, when you saw it? Or later, when you were helping them?"

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

22. - Top - End - #982
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Darklight Street - Ibby's Seal]

All has remained relatively stable for quite awhile now.
    Shadow-citizens coming and going about their business, with little excitement anywhere.

At all times, however, ravens have remained on the nearby rooftops, preening their shadows and waiting.

The wall behind Ibby's seal twitches, ever so faintly, and new glyphs begin to scrawl around its borders.
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

23. - Top - End - #983
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ponona Blvd

CB and Woo move off, but obviously are not comfortable with one another. This clinic is not big enough for the two of them, as it were.

"It was more or less right then. It wasn't instant, but it was very fast. By the time I finished loading them onto the stretchers, I needed to sit down."

As charity sits there, among the sick...

As if something decided that Charity is part of the group now, her temperature should begin to rise. She should become weaker... maybe not too much weaker, but a notable amount. It should set in fast, infecting her... almost as if it was just waiting for an invitation.
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2012-09-11 at 09:11 PM.

24. - Top - End - #984
    Troll in the Playground

Ponona Blvd

"Right. So the guinea pig, I'm supposed to report on how I feel,"
    Charity says, pulling out her phone to act as a recorder and holding it up to face her. "So, I feel fine. A little foolish, laying her in bed while I could be helping. And gods-be-damned, Taul's hands are cold. I mean seriously, what the ****?"

Taul makes a mocking face at her, and indicates she should go on. "Eh, it's getting a bit tiring holding this phone over my head. Gonna just set it on my chest, where you'll get a lovely view of the top of the tent. You know, I wish they'd put in AC units. It's bloody damn hot in here, and I think it's just getting hotter. The sun must be directly overhead. No, wait, that's not... It must be 3pm? Or 4? I..." She reaches for a glass of water nearby, but her arm drops before it reaches the nightstand.

"My arms are so heavy...."

Taul continues to study his magical circle, hoping to gain more insight to see exactly how the infection and disease progression occurred.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

25. - Top - End - #985
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ponona Blvd

It simply did.

The fever emerged, rose to its peak, and is staying there. The weakness, however, seems to be less rooted in the muscles losing power and more in them just not wanting to cooperate. Charity just stopped being able to make them move as easily.

It's almost like she did it to herself.

A few more reports of sickness come in. It's more human females, as expected. Most maintain that they can go on, but one almost collapsed where she was standing.

26. - Top - End - #986
    Dwarf in the Playground

Calvin seems to be clear headed but he is definitely talking more then he normally does. He might have a high tolerance.

"Yeah but there is the flip side to that. Those that cause pain. Our actions have to weigh on someones worth."

He frowns a bit at the thought. Must not judge himself to be worth much.
    Last edited by McBish; 2012-09-11 at 09:56 PM.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

27. - Top - End - #987
    Troll in the Playground

Ponona Blvd

It simply did.

The fever emerged, rose to its peak, and is staying there. The weakness, however, seems to be less rooted in the muscles losing power and more in them just not wanting to cooperate. Charity just stopped being able to make them move as easily.

It's almost like she did it to herself.

A few more reports of sickness come in. It's more human females, as expected. Most maintain that they can go on, but one almost collapsed where she was standing.
    Taul stops here to send a report to the other medical people, including Toby, to report that the disease doesn't appear to be medical or magical, and that it responds to Cure Disease only very temporarily. Then he decides to try something else.

"Charity, just lay still and watch the shadows along the tent wall. Focus on them and don't pay any attention to me." Taul says. He starts to murmur a soft incantation, in another tongue. After a few moments, when he senses that Charity has gone into a trance state, he delves into her mind. He's looking for abnormalities or damage, but he is also looking for an intelligence that doesn't belong there.

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post

Calvin seems to be clear headed but he is definitely talking more then he normally does. He might have a high tolerance.

"Yeah but there is the flip side to that. Those that cause pain. Our actions have to weigh on someones worth."

He frowns a bit at the thought. Must not judge himself to be worth much.
    "That's a different sort of value. Every human - sapient, I mean - life has value simply for what it is. Then there are the choices we make." Charity says. "What kind of choices have you made, Calvin?"
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2012-09-12 at 07:42 AM.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

28. - Top - End - #988

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    [Outside Trog's]

Krystal thinks for a moment.

Hm...should probably see about finding you a place to stay. Might be an open cabin over at GLoG. That's where I stay. And work.
    Gird shrugs again Ok, lead way.

((sorry for such a short post, to GLoG we go?))
    Last edited by The Bandicoot; 2012-09-12 at 08:38 AM.
    Spoiler: Those That Came Before
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

29. - Top - End - #989
    Dwarf in the Playground

Calvin looks down at the ground unable or unwilling to look Charity in the eyes.

"I haven't walked away. The life my uncle lives is dangerous, exciting and violent. He wants me to be part of it with him. He has trained me, and he needs me. I have hurt people, killed."
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

30. - Top - End - #990

Quote Originally Posted by Hipho View Post
    Gird shrugs again Ok, lead way.

((sorry for such a short post, to GLoG we go?))
    ((No problem.))

Krystal nods, and leads the way to GLoG!

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907