New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: [Nexus] GLoG 83

1. - Top - End - #271
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] GLoG 83

Rowan Cabin

She switches back. If Julie does it again, she switches back a bit faster. She's got it, and all it took was a total makeover and a snake bite.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Barbarian in the Playground

[On a Rock by the Lake]

"Ah... I would hope so," the demon fox sighs. "But you see, I'm not quite how they remember me anymore. Curses are nasty like that..."

Ugly filthy curses.

And then!

A question!

The demon fox quirks his head off to the side a bit before giving that foxy grin of his once again. "Well m'lady, I must say that it would be an honor to give you a ride."

And with that he deftly hops off his rock, landing in front of the goblin girl and kneeling for her. The branches on his back twist and bend and part, forming a nice little saddle of sorts for Brinika.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DoomITP View Post
    A plot clone of Zero can be found wandering around the campsite looking for Sophie.
    Sophie can be seen emerging from Maple Cabin.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [On a Rock by the Lake]

"Ah... I would hope so," the demon fox sighs. "But you see, I'm not quite how they remember me anymore. Curses are nasty like that..."

Ugly filthy curses.

And then!

A question!

The demon fox quirks his head off to the side a bit before giving that foxy grin of his once again. "Well m'lady, I must say that it would be an honor to give you a ride."

And with that he deftly hops off his rock, landing in front of the goblin girl and kneeling for her. The branches on his back twist and bend and part, forming a nice little saddle of sorts for Brinika.
    "Yaaaaay!" Brinika is a positively giddy goblin now. She climbs onto Freddie's back quickly. "No goblin has ever ridden a fox before!"
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Bugbear in the Playground

Zero's expression is sheepish as he approaches Sophie.

Hey... I need some help here. It's pretty important.
    Last edited by DoomITP; 2012-08-30 at 01:03 PM.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    Main Cabin

Copi hands Kitty a box of pop-tarts, and idly wonders for a minute where all the food goes. Does she have a extradimensional stomach? Or is maybe she getting full, but the hunger switch in her head is broken?
    [Main Cabin]

Kitty eats the pop-tarts quickly too. She's already looking for something else when she swallows the last bite. Then it hits her. The need to eat suddenly gone. She groans and clutches her stomach. She's so full. Her stomach is visibly bloated because she ate so much.

6. - Top - End - #276

Rowan Cabin

Julie drops her arm for good this time, and collapses heavily into her armchair, "Well, that took longer than I'd hoped. Still, you did very well once you finally figured out how it worked. Give me a while to recoup mentally and I'll turn your normal body back to normal, so you can actually wear the clothes I made you." Wait, didn't Julie say that Kate had to live with the changes for a week?

She doesn't elaborate as she goes to get a glass of milk from the fridge, and a cool face cloth to wipe her forehead with.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

7. - Top - End - #277

[Not on a Rock, Racing Through the Trees]

"No goblin? Not even one?" Freddie inquires with a wide smile. "Well then. I'll have to make sure this is quite the experience then! Hang on tightly, Brinika! We're going to be going quite fast."

The Huldra then breaths out sharply, a quartet of foxfire wisps dancing about hisr feet. Then Freddie crouches low, wiggles hisr hindquarters, and LEAPS out over the lake!

With a flash of ghostly blue flame the foxfire about hisr feet flares as he lands in mid-air as if it were solid ground! Leap and bound, leap and bound, racing only feet above the shimmering waters below!

Faster and faster!

Higher and higher!

8. - Top - End - #278
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Kate similarly collapses into the couch and gives a sort of, "huhuh... hoay" while her brain takes a minute to realize that it's never actually affected real life without the go-between of the body before and that doing so is really hard.

She doesn't even notice that Julie says that she just lied. She's tired. And no matter how you slice it, Kate's body is going to feel weird for a bit.

Main Cabin

"There it is. Let's find a place for you to sit down. Do you think you're going to throw up? Do you feel different besides being overfull?"

Copi will try and lead Kitty to a chair... or the restroom if she's going to be sick.
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2012-08-30 at 01:30 PM.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Titan in the Playground

Zero's expression is sheepish as he approaches Sophie.

Hey... I need some help here. It's pretty important.
    "Oh? Last time we talked, you were doing pretty well," Sophie says.

[Not on a Rock, Racing Through the Trees]

"No goblin? Not even one?" Freddie inquires with a wide smile. "Well then. I'll have to make sure this is quite the experience then! Hang on tightly, Brinika! We're going to be going quite fast."

The Huldra then breaths out sharply, a quartet of foxfire wisps dancing about hisr feet. Then Freddie crouches low, wiggles hisr hindquarters, and LEAPS out over the lake!

With a flash of ghostly blue flame the foxfire about hisr feet flares as he lands in mid-air as if it were solid ground! Leap and bound, leap and bound, racing only feet above the shimmering waters below!

Faster and faster!

Higher and higher!
    "WHEEEEEEEEE!" Brinika squeaks loudly, filled in equal parts with fear and thrill. This is scary, but also really, really cool!
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground

[Main Cabin]

"I just feel terrible. Not hungry anymore." Whether or not the 'off' feeling is still present she doesn't say. Probably because her stuffed stomach is protesting too loudly. The kitsune finds the closest place to sit, which happens to be the halflings' step stool.

11. - Top - End - #281

It's not me. I dunno if you ever found out that she came but her name is Valaria. Redeemee type as well.

Zero scratches his head and looks up at the sky for a moment before speaking again.

I'm not sure what to make of it. I came into my room where she had been hiding while I was gone. I found runes and symbols painted in something's blood. According to every last bit of training and education I've ever received not one of them is good or pleasant. But when used the way are, you could turbo charge any sort of healing or medical magic you'd care to name.

Zero pauses again.

Her intentions are absolutely good. She thinks she did a good thing. I don't really know what to do.

12. - Top - End - #282

Rowan Cabin

Kate similarly collapses into the couch and gives a sort of, "huhuh... hoay" while her brain takes a minute to realize that it's never actually affected real life without the go-between of the body before and that doing so is really hard.

She doesn't even notice that Julie says that she just lied. She's tired. And no matter how you slice it, Kate's body is going to feel weird for a bit.
    Rowan Cabin

Julie comes back with two glasses of milk and another two slices of cake, then sits down and starts alternating between her cake and her glass. While her psionics aren't strictly fueled by biomass, they do take a lot of mental energy. That means that she either has to sleep or recover the energy some other way after using them extensively like she has, hence the cake binge.

Kate is welcome to her own second slice and tall frosty glass if she thinks it'll help her feel better. Julie's making an effort to be a considerate hostess after all that.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

13. - Top - End - #283

[Riding the Wind and the Fire]

Really scary and really cool! Like a trip on a roller coaster!

The branches on the Huldra's back have woven themselves into a sort of moss-covered harness around the young goblin girl to keep her snugly in place. Freddie wouldn't ever think of harming her. Or even do something that s'he thought had a risk of harming her.

Up and up and up!

Higher and higher!

Dashing and bounding and leaping and dancing and prancing along the tops of the trees! Wind at the face. Ghostly flames at the feet. And the thrill and exuberance of freedom and joy in the heart!

"Is the ride to your liking, m'lady?"
    the Huldra asks, his voice rising above the wind.

14. - Top - End - #284

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    "Swimming is SO fun! And I went down the Big Slide! I want to do it ebry day!" Jefferies gushes, then turns to Missy. "Let's come back with Daddy so he can sees me swim!"

"Don't worry, hon, we will. But I got plenty of pictures today,"
    Missy says fondly.

"I never went on the big slide,"
    Tito says. "It's awfully high. Do you like to swim, Justin?"
    Main Cabin

"Never have before. I'm sort of a city boy," Justin answers. "Another on a long list of things I should learn. I defintely want to try that huge slide."

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

15. - Top - End - #285
    Titan in the Playground

It's not me. I dunno if you ever found out that she came but her name is Valaria. Redeemee type as well.

Zero scratches his head and looks up at the sky for a moment before speaking again.

I'm not sure what to make of it. I came into my room where she had been hiding while I was gone. I found runes and symbols painted in something's blood. According to every last bit of training and education I've ever received not one of them is good or pleasant. But when used the way are, you could turbo charge any sort of healing or medical magic you'd care to name.

Zero pauses again.

Her intentions are absolutely good. She thinks she did a good thing. I don't really know what to do.
    Well, this isn't good.

"So... why did she do it? I don't think you've told me that. Did she tell you what she wants to do with those symbols?"

[Riding the Wind and the Fire]

Really scary and really cool! Like a trip on a roller coaster!

The branches on the Huldra's back have woven themselves into a sort of moss-covered harness around the young goblin girl to keep her snugly in place. Freddie wouldn't ever think of harming her. Or even do something that s'he thought had a risk of harming her.

Up and up and up!

Higher and higher!

Dashing and bounding and leaping and dancing and prancing along the tops of the trees! Wind at the face. Ghostly flames at the feet. And the thrill and exuberance of freedom and joy in the heart!

"Is the ride to your liking, m'lady?"
    the Huldra asks, his voice rising above the wind.
    "Yeah!" Is Brinika's response. "It's so coooool!"

16. - Top - End - #286
    Troll in the Playground

Main Cabin

"Swimming is easy, Mr Mine! I learneded it really fast!" Jefferies says.

"You still need more practice. Do you remember the rule about swimming?"
    Missy asks.

Jefferies thinks for a minute, then says, "Neber go swimming wifout you or Daddy."

"Everybody should know how to swim." Tito says. "It's not safe not to know."
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

17. - Top - End - #287
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Main Cabin]

"I just feel terrible. Not hungry anymore." Whether or not the 'off' feeling is still present she doesn't say. Probably because her stuffed stomach is protesting too loudly. The kitsune finds the closest place to sit, which happens to be the halflings' step stool.
    "Take a moment to let the original overwhelming feeling die down. Do you still feel odd?"

Copi closes the pantry after putting everything away. She knows that when you're too full you don't even want to think about food, much less see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Rowan Cabin

Julie comes back with two glasses of milk and another two slices of cake, then sits down and starts alternating between her cake and her glass. While her psionics aren't strictly fueled by biomass, they do take a lot of mental energy. That means that she either has to sleep or recover the energy some other way after using them extensively like she has, hence the cake binge.

Kate is welcome to her own second slice and tall frosty glass if she thinks it'll help her feel better. Julie's making an effort to be a considerate hostess after all that.
    Kate will eat the cake and then drink the milk. After a minute or two, Kate will speak up. "Thanks, Julie. That was interesting."

18. - Top - End - #288

[Back to Earth]

After a reasonable little jaunt through the tree-tops Freddie eventually descends, hopping down out of the sky as if s'he were descending an invisible stairway. Upon reaching the ground the Huldra will stoop low as the branches on hisr back wind away to allow the little goblin girl to dismount.

Well.

"No goblin had ever ridden a fox. And now one has," the Huldra states matter of factly as a foxy grin is offered to the girl. "Though I think I should mention that I'm not exactly your normal run of the mill fox. Most are quite a bit smaller."

Not really fit for riding.

19. - Top - End - #289

Rowan Cabin

Julie smiles, grateful that what she put Kate through didn't sour the gift all that much, "I was glad to do it for you. It's just... can I ask one thing in return? There is no way Eric is going to believe I did this if I don't offer some proof. If I gave you something more comfortable to wear, would you let me snap a picture before I change you back? That whole "live with it for a week thing" was just to add some urgency to it. Most people wouldn't care about being uncomfortable for a few minutes, but a week would make it seem worse than it was." And if she's being truthful with herself, she wants evidence that she made Kate into something so stunning. If she didn't know her friend was so shy about having people attracted to her, she'd suggest leaving her like that to see how she likes it.

20. - Top - End - #290

I think it's a matter of what did she do with them. They've been there a while by the look of them. I tried to remove 'em myself but she told me about the whole medical aspect of them. She seemed so sure she had done something good that I left them there and came looking for you for help.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Kate opens her mouth, and then closes it again to think about it. After a minute, she nods and says, "Sure. I would like a moment to get a good look at it, though, to see what you really did. I was trying to ignore it with all my might, so I don't really know details."

She takes a deep breath and shifts to her other body... and immediately shifts uncomfortably. She gets up and walks somewhat awkwardly to the closest mirror, to see what she looks like now.

22. - Top - End - #292

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Main Cabin

"Swimming is easy, Mr Mine! I learneded it really fast!" Jefferies says.

"You still need more practice. Do you remember the rule about swimming?"
    Missy asks.

Jefferies thinks for a minute, then says, "Neber go swimming wifout you or Daddy."

"Everybody should know how to swim." Tito says. "It's not safe not to know."
    "Justin is fine, sweetie," he tells Jefferies. "And swimming has rarely come up in my life." he responds. "I've never needed to learn. It might come up more outside of the city."

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

23. - Top - End - #293
    Titan in the Playground

[Back to Earth]

After a reasonable little jaunt through the tree-tops Freddie eventually descends, hopping down out of the sky as if s'he were descending an invisible stairway. Upon reaching the ground the Huldra will stoop low as the branches on hisr back wind away to allow the little goblin girl to dismount.

Well.

"No goblin had ever ridden a fox. And now one has," the Huldra states matter of factly as a foxy grin is offered to the girl. "Though I think I should mention that I'm not exactly your normal run of the mill fox. Most are quite a bit smaller."

Not really fit for riding.
    "A fox is a fox," Brinika says. Logic! Then she scurries over to hug Freddie. "That was really great. Thanks Freddie!"

I think it's a matter of what did she do with them. They've been there a while by the look of them. I tried to remove 'em myself but she told me about the whole medical aspect of them. She seemed so sure she had done something good that I left them there and came looking for you for help.
    Sophie sighs.
    "I'm going to have to see them for myself, and question her."

24. - Top - End - #294
    Ogre in the Playground

"Take a moment to let the original overwhelming feeling die down. Do you still feel odd?"

Copi closes the pantry after putting everything away. She knows that when you're too full you don't even want to think about food, much less see it.
    [Main Cabin]

Kitty takes a few deep breathes, fighting the pain. Ugh, her stomach is cramping up. "Kind of, yeah. It's- I don't know. I pretty much feel the same."

25. - Top - End - #295

Zero looks frightened for a second. He really does love Valaria and would hate to have her in trouble because of him.

Do you think it'll be alright?

Be back shortly.

26. - Top - End - #296

Rowan Cabin

Kate opens her mouth, and then closes it again to think about it. After a minute, she nods and says, "Sure. I would like a moment to get a good look at it, though, to see what you really did. I was trying to ignore it with all my might, so I don't really know details."

She takes a deep breath and shifts to her other body... and immediately shifts uncomfortably. She gets up and walks somewhat awkwardly to the closest mirror, to see what she looks like now.
    Rowan Cabin

At the moment from the neck down, Kate looks rather silly. She looks like someone who can't dress herself because of the way her clothes don't fit her proportions. However if you take that out of the equation, she's absolutely stunning. Her face is that of someone mature in the ways of the world, and her cultured appearance is only enhanced by her flushed cheeks, which seem to hint that she's mildly excited or embarassed by something. Her shoulders fall in a perfect downward curve to her thin arms, tipped by long manicured hands that look and feel smooth to the touch.

Her figure might as well be the standard for the perfect hourglass, and her hair falls in shiny red waves in front of her face, just barely concealing her full lips from view.

To put it as succinctly as possible, Kate is a stone cold knockout in far-too-small clothing.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2012-08-30 at 03:23 PM.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

It's worse than what Kate thought it would be. Eric might not even believe it if Julie gets a picture, seeing as Kate's mother couldn't recognize her right now. Seriously, Kate can't even recognize herself right now.

"If I ever want to disappear off of the face of the earth, I'll let you know."

Main Cabin

"At least you aren't hungry anymore. I realize that you would probably like to just sit there until your stomach stops hating you, but if you want to talk I would like to, also."

Copi, not really having anywhere to sit, continues standing.
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2012-08-30 at 03:18 PM.

28. - Top - End - #298

Rowan Cabin

"I'll take that as a compliment. Is that a yes to the photo shoot then?" She's itching to get out her camera now, but she'd be missing an opportunity if she didn't at least spruce Kate's clothing up a bit first, which means she needs cooperation.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

"As long as you don't show it around, sure."
    She looks in the mirror again. Julie said 'photo shoot'... "Do you want me to dress up?" Kate never liked dressing up. Part of her wants to get on more comfortable clothes, and the rest of her wants to spend as little time as possible in this body.

Kate inches away from the mirror. She has trouble believing that is her... It's almost silly. She can look into the mirror when she's a dragon and see that it's herself, but right now it's like she's in someone else's body. She certainly wouldn't go out in public like this, because no one would believe it's her. Yes, she's fairly sure that people would believe that she was turned into a half-dragon, but anyone that knows her would never believe it was her.

30. - Top - End - #300

Rowan Cabin

"One outfit for sure, but you can pick which one. I just don't want to have a picture of you looking uncomfortable and rubbing your thighs together because your pants are too tight. Hold on a second." Julie snaps her fingers again, thankful she's rested enough to generate enough fire for a large flame-port. The clothes in the open wardrobe that's still sitting in the living room are replaced with two-piece bathing suits, mini-skirts, halter tops, and low cut evening gowns with slits in the skirt all the way up over the hip. Some of Julie's own clothes, which makes sense considering who she modeled most of Kate's current measurements after.

"Just until I get a good picture, alright? You can change in my room if you'd like, if you want the privacy."