New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast

Thread: [Nexus] GLoG 83

1. - Top - End - #361
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] GLoG 83

[Main Cabin]

"Yeah hopefully. I'd hate for this to happen again." Kitty rubs her stomach. She kinda wants to lie down. "Do you think there's someone around here that you think could help me?"

2. - Top - End - #362
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Main Cabin

"Yup! We is from the tribe of Remnants!" Jefferies says proudly. "Missy is a Remnant and Daddy is a Remnant and Master Chief and me is Remnants too, accept we can't be soldiers till we grow up."

"I've been a soldier in service of the city for ten years. It's a tough job, but it has its rewards,"
    Missy says with a smile down at Jefferies.
    Main Cabin

"Sounds like a good tribe to be in," Justin tells Jefferies. "I'm glad it's rewarding for you. I don't think I could handle being a soldier."

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

3. - Top - End - #363
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DoomITP View Post
    Zero nods to Valaria and points over to a spot by the lake.

I'll meet you over there in a minute or two.

--

Meanwhile the plot clone of Zero nods to Sophie.

We'll be over at a spot near the lake in a couple minutes.
    [Maple Cabin -to- Lakeside Picnic Breakfast]

"Okay! See you then!"

Valaira glows with euphoria! Sharing brekky with a loved one! What a capital routine to kick off the day!

Valaira attempts to peck Zero on the cheek and poof away to secure their meal! Had Zero tipped her off to the chance that they'd have a guest she'd have brought back some victuals for Sophie and tried to forecast the tone of the encounter! This won't be an intimate dining experience! And too late for that now!

*Poof!*

Valaira will reappear at the picnic spot Zero indicated after two minutes have elapsed.

4. - Top - End - #364
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DoomITP View Post
    Meanwhile the plot clone of Zero nods to Sophie.

We'll be over at a spot near the lake in a couple minutes.
    "Alright. See you there," Sophie says before heading for the lake herself.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

5. - Top - End - #365
    Dwarf in the Playground

Main Cabin

"The first step would be to figure out what exactly is wrong; whether it is magical, biological, or perhaps purely mental. From there, you can begin pondering cures, but until then we're in a situation where we don't really know what is wrong or who to ask about what is wrong."

"While I am sure there is someone here who can help you, I don't know who it could be. I might suggest going to the infirmary, as a starting point."

6. - Top - End - #366
    Bugbear in the Playground

Zero takes his short two minutes to make his way over to a spot by the lake and sits down.

7. - Top - End - #367
    Ogre in the Playground

[Main Cabin]

"Infirmary. Gotcha." Kitty makes note of that. There's a starting point at least. "Thanks for helping me out, by the way. I'd have no idea what to do if you hadn't came along."

8. - Top - End - #368
    Pixie in the Playground

[Lakeside Picnic Breakfast]

When Zero approaches the picnic area, Valaira attempts to hand him a bag full of waffles and bacon and eggs and pancakes and omelettes and french toast and ham and sausage and milk and orange juice and coffee, just like she said she would!

As is implied, the bag is mammoth-sized, more than likely larger than Zero's torso. In addition, it is remarkably heavy, as much an anchor as it is a container.

Valaira spreads a checkered red and black blanket onto the ground and pitches an humongous yellow parasol above the blanket at an angle to ward off the sun. As she seats herself upon her knees, a light, cool breeze advances from the north. Harmonious bars of music waft in on this bracing current of air.

"There are plastic utensils and plates in there. And condiments. And maple syrup and peanut butter and strawberry jelly. And napkins."

"They didn't have any straws though. So... Yeah! Dig in!"

9. - Top - End - #369

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    Main Cabin

"If it ever stops working it will be an issue, I think. Many great people, or even great nations, have been brought down by issues they thought had fixed themselves."

Rowan Cabin - Living Room

Kate will get up and hurry, obviously considering this to be a marginal step up from nudity. Furthermore, outfits that accent her form at this point really drive home how wrong the body feels.

Rowan Cabin - Kitchen

"That's good. But you misunderstood my question; your voice cracked and I was wondering if there was a small issue with your throat. Anyway, I have met Prism. She's a very smart little girl."

Copi eats her coffee cake at a leisurely pace, enjoying it.
    Rowan Cabin - Bedrom

Julie tosses her a nice fluffy bathrobe when she gets inside, and apologetic smile on the succubus' face.

"Right, now that you've enjoyed such lovely mortification and I've gotten my chuckles out of this, I can give you your body back properly and you can start relaxing. It's actually easier if I do it all at once rather than drawing it out like I did, so I can start when you're ready." Still looking like a plain Jane in her borrowed outfit, Julie waits for Kate to get situated and comfortable in the bathrobe before she starts.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

10. - Top - End - #370
    Dwarf in the Playground

Main Cabin

"You are welcome! I hope that whatever it is clears up quickly enough. If you're good to walk, I can lead you to the infirmary." Copi will take a few steps toward the door.

Rowan Cabin - Bedrom

Kate will quickly put on the robe. "Okay, ready." No time wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Rowan Cabin - Kitchen]

"Oh. It did?" Eric blinks. he hadn't realized that, "Well, whatever it was seems to be gone now. I didn't even notice it" He then simply drinks some more milk.
    "Well, bodies do odd things on occasion. Like getting small cuts and not letting you know, or giving your feet cramps in the middle of the night."

Copi will continue eating her slice of cake. "It's been far too long since I ate. I had forgotten how nice it was."

11. - Top - End - #371
    Ogre in the Playground

[Main Cabin]

"Yeah, I think I can walk alright." Kitty pulls herself to her feet. Ugh, it still hurts, but maybe she can lie down once they get there. "Lead the way."

12. - Top - End - #372

Outside
    A being of pure, opalescent light is walking around the grounds, trying to find someone to introduce himself to.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

13. - Top - End - #373
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well, bodies do odd things on occasion. Like getting small cuts and not letting you know, or giving your feet cramps in the middle of the night."

Copi will continue eating her slice of cake. "It's been far too long since I ate. I had forgotten how nice it was."
    [Rowan Cabin]

"true," Eric says, "You should probably eat more often. As long as you don't make yourself fat or something, it's a good thing to experience once in a while. I got a pretty good appreciation for it while I was a starspawn."
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

14. - Top - End - #374

The being of light may encounter a young man wearing a brown fedora and smoking a pipe as he walks around the campgrounds.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

15. - Top - End - #375

Outside
    The being of light approaches the fashionable young man, and speaks. "Hello," he says, glowing brightly, "My name is Lume. I was told I could come here to atone for the atrocities I have committed."
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

*high fives!*
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...

16. - Top - End - #376

Rowan Cabin - Bedrom

Kate will quickly put on the robe. "Okay, ready." No time wasted.
    "Here we go then." Julie starts dialing Kate back to the way she was before the whole. It may be more disturbing in reverse as curves and muscles fade away into nothing underneath the bathrobe all at once, the bones under her face reshaping and her capillaries going back to normal. Julie is tempted to leave Kate with an athletic physique below her normal exterior, but even though she's loathe to ruin all of her hard work. Eventually she stops dithering and Kate can feel the musculature go back to average. No four minute miles for her!

The succubus does compromise though, and leaves Kate's perfectly manicured and pedicured hands and feet alone. They're re-shaped back into their former averageness, but they're still soft, smooth, and perfectly maintained. They'll stay that way for as long as a manicure usually lasts, Julie just didn't want all of her hard work to be erased.

When she's done, Julie flops back onto her nice memory-foam bed, frowning a bit at the loss of her own curves for the first time.

"Do you want to take a picture of me like this, or can I get back to normal now too?"
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

17. - Top - End - #377
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Main Cabin]

"Yeah, I think I can walk alright." Kitty pulls herself to her feet. Ugh, it still hurts, but maybe she can lie down once they get there. "Lead the way."
    Copi will lead Kitty at a leisurely pace to the infirmary, where there presumably is someone who is good at analysis and figuring things out or can use magic to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Rowan Cabin]

"true," Eric says, "You should probably eat more often. As long as you don't make yourself fat or something, it's a good thing to experience once in a while. I got a pretty good appreciation for it while I was a starspawn."

"I should probably sleep more often, too. As long as I rest enough, I don't really need to sleep, but I'm starting to wonder what kind of dream I would have."

Rowan Cabin - Bedroom

"Yeah, I'll change you back, but you should probably change into something more comfortable first. That can be kind of hard to get off with your body shape."

She looks around a bit. "Speaking of which, I should probably change back into the outfit that allows for my modifications, since I should show those to Copi."
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2012-08-31 at 07:09 PM.

18. - Top - End - #378

Rowan Cabin

"Kate, I'm so tired right now that I'm about to pass out where I lay. Either you can change me right now, or you can change me in my bedclothes, and you can probably guess that I sleep naked." Julie says with her eyes closed, one hand raised with fingers ready to snap.

19. - Top - End - #379

[Infirmary - Jamie]

Alysha shrugs a little. Mostly just helping who I can. I haven't really come across too many Heartless here. Or Nobodies. And I still run into people who freak out cause I'm a vampire. But, not everybody does. And like I said, I help who I can. Like Yuki over there. She points to where her new friend and Quinnn stand. I found her in the streets, and she was a mess. I got her cleaned up and healed what I could. When I found out she didn't remember hardly anything, I thought I'd bring her here to see if your mom could do anything.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

20. - Top - End - #380
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Willow Tree

A small, rather savage-looking humanoid has just walked out of the undergrowth. He's wearing a fox-fur jerkin and a pair of trousers made from pinkish leather. Slung over his back are three stone-tipped spears and a shield made from woven twigs and covered in several layers of pike scales. Hanging from his waist is a short club studded with the teeth of various predators. He's about thirty centimetres high, and has pale skin with a slight greenish tint. He seems to be looking for somebody, or something.
    [Willow Tree]

Lying on the ground at the base of the large willow tree dominating the area, a young dryad is petting a little baby rabbit. She's wearing a simple tshirt and a long skirt.

The bunny scurries away and disappears into a nearby burrow when the little man appears. Salix looks around and catches sight of him. "Hiya. Who're you?"

Copi will lead Kitty at a leisurely pace to the infirmary, where there presumably is someone who is good at analysis and figuring things out or can use magic to do that.
    [Main Cabin => Infirmary]

Once they arrive in the infirmary, Kitty looks around for other occupants. Namely someone that looks moderately doctor-y.

21. - Top - End - #381

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    [Under a Tree]

Vidalia frowns at Bill. You're mean.

Then turns to smile at Lucy, stepping right up to be next to the undead nurse. But I like you. she says, attempting to caress Lucy's left cheek with her index finger. For you, I'll give a free tour.
    Under a Tree
    "And you're rude."
    This causes Bill to frown even more! Oh well, it's not like he wanted Vadalia to like him anyways. Especially when she was so rude to offer them a tour for money!
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

22. - Top - End - #382
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    Main Cabin

"Sounds like a good tribe to be in," Justin tells Jefferies. "I'm glad it's rewarding for you. I don't think I could handle being a soldier."

"That's good, though. We need more citizens than soldiers,"
    Missy says with a smile.

"Wanna see my toys?" Tito offers, and he takes Jefferies to the toy corner near the fireplace, where the two children are soon playing contentedly. The fact that Jefferies has worn herself out at the lake means she's a lot calmer and a better companion for the placid halfling boy than she would normally be.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

23. - Top - End - #383
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [Nexus] GLoG 83

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    [Under a Tree]

Vidalia frowns at Bill. You're mean.

Then turns to smile at Lucy, stepping right up to be next to the undead nurse. But I like you. she says, attempting to caress Lucy's left cheek with her index finger. For you, I'll give a free tour.
    Lucy takes a step back in reaction to the touch. Though clearly surprised, the nurse aptly hides any expression of why. The Undead's skin is cold to the touch, feeling almost eerily like that of a frozen corpse. Vidalia might get the feeling that what animates the nurse is aiming for exactly that image.

"I am grateful for the offer, but there is no need. I would be delighted to hear of the League once I have seen more, however."

Lucy says, keeping the polite tone and smile. If the nurse is offended by Vidalia calling Bill mean, it does not show.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

24. - Top - End - #384

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    Outside
    The being of light approaches the fashionable young man, and speaks. "Hello," he says, glowing brightly, "My name is Lume. I was told I could come here to atone for the atrocities I have committed."
    Tobias puffs on his pipe for a few seconds as he observes the light. Yes, welcome to the, er, Good League of Good.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

25. - Top - End - #385

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    Tobias puffs on his pipe for a few seconds as he observes the light. Yes, welcome to the, er, Good League of Good.
    "Thank you. I must say, however, I was hoping to get some information on how I could begin to atone. I'm rather new to this whole process, so any information you would be able to give me would help."
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

*high fives!*

26. - Top - End - #386

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post

"That's good, though. We need more citizens than soldiers,"
    Missy says with a smile.

"Wanna see my toys?" Tito offers, and he takes Jefferies to the toy corner near the fireplace, where the two children are soon playing contentedly. The fact that Jefferies has worn herself out at the lake means she's a lot calmer and a better companion for the placid halfling boy than she would normally be.
    Main Cabin

"The line blurs when so many citizens are knights, wizards, or space men, or a bunch of other comic book stuff." said the laser-shooting, hacker, thief, slave liberator. "It's kinda scary, honestly."

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

27. - Top - End - #387

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [Lakeside Picnic Breakfast]

When Zero approaches the picnic area, Valaira attempts to hand him a bag full of waffles and bacon and eggs and pancakes and omelettes and french toast and ham and sausage and milk and orange juice and coffee, just like she said she would!

As is implied, the bag is mammoth-sized, more than likely larger than Zero's torso. In addition, it is remarkably heavy, as much an anchor as it is a container.

Valaira spreads a checkered red and black blanket onto the ground and pitches an humongous yellow parasol above the blanket at an angle to ward off the sun. As she seats herself upon her knees, a light, cool breeze advances from the north. Harmonious bars of music waft in on this bracing current of air.

"There are plastic utensils and plates in there. And condiments. And maple syrup and peanut butter and strawberry jelly. And napkins."

"They didn't have any straws though. So... Yeah! Dig in!"
    Thanks...

Zero manages to say as he struggles under weight of the bag and manages to drop down into his spot as well as gently set the bag down. He does look a little bit intimidated by all the food. All the same he starts to dig in.

How many places did you have to go to in order to get all this?

28. - Top - End - #388
    Orc in the Playground

Willow Tree

"I'm Appleblossom Elfbane. My tribe's just moved into the area, so I'm scouting. And what is your name, fair lady?" He bows as he says the last thing. He's never met a dryad before, and as she's much larger than he is he's assuming that she's an adult and acting accordingly.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

29. - Top - End - #389
    Ogre in the Playground

[Willow Tree]

The little dryad sits up and smiles at the man. "Appleblossom is a pretty name. I like it. I'm Salix." She wipes some dirt that was clinging to her clothing off.

30. - Top - End - #390
    Orc in the Playground

Willow Tree

"Yes, it is. But I earnt the name Elfbane. You are a dryad, yes?" The brownie asks. He's a wild brownie; he can proudly claim that none of his ancestors were slaves to the City Elves. It's even true, which is very unusual, and he's the only one that can claim such in his tribe.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!