New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast

Thread: [Nexus] GLoG 83

1. - Top - End - #241
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] GLoG 83

Rowan Cabin

Hmm...

"Yeah, let's go onto the next step. I did it myself, and I can't help but feel that if I try to force it again I'll overthink it." Kate stands up, and closes her eyes to steel herself for a moment. Part of her wonders what Julie is going to do to supply stress, but she does her best to not think about it. Thinking about it will only make it worse, most likely.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [Maple Cabin]

Hooray! The mission was a complete success! Valaira's magic amplification system wasn't obliterated or modified or reconfigured! If the condition that the magical circuitry remains == 1 then casting magic in this warded room will be infinitely easier than casting it elsewhere. More often than not...

"Okay!"

Clarissa yips, tapping a finger against her chin thoughtfully, her unoccupied hand cupping the elbow of the tapper. Hmm! Where should they go to consume breakfast?

"Let's go to a restaurant! And then I'll spend the rest of the day buying clothes and furniture while you take care of whatever it is you want to take care of!"

That or they could just stop by the Main Cabin.

And do we want to rp them nomming breakfast or no?
    Sure let the nomming commence!

Zero shrugs.

If you want to go somewhere else to eat that's fine with me.

Though there is a line of thought in Zero's head that suggests it would be best for him to stay in the campsite so that he is around to explain the lovely symbols that now decorate the walls. Regardless of what Valaria's intentions were, they still don't look very pleasant.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    Rowan Cabin

Hmm...

"Yeah, let's go onto the next step. I did it myself, and I can't help but feel that if I try to force it again I'll overthink it." Kate stands up, and closes her eyes to steel herself for a moment. Part of her wonders what Julie is going to do to supply stress, but she does her best to not think about it. Thinking about it will only make it worse, most likely.
    Rowan Cabin

Right... "Alright then." Julie takes a moment to put Kate in the new body first, which she knows is going to act the most logically to what she does, since the original body has lots of conflicting magic going on at once.

"To put it simply, I'm going to make you uncomfortable in your own body by any means necessary, and the incentive is that what I do isn't going to go away until a week of you wearing your new body has passed, cumulatively. The longer you take figuring it out, the worse the coming week or more will be. I want to be sure that you can do this at will, and at the drop of a hat by the time I'm done with you, so when you next say "I'm ready" I'll begin, and you can start trying your hardest to change forms. If you can get to the point where you can change back three times in a row after I've forced you back into this body, I'll call it quits." Julie seems very serious about this. From here on out, she's not acting as Kate's friend, but a strict teacher that hands out punishments for failure and little recognition for success.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Ogre in the Playground

Copi will lead her into the kitchen, and open the pantry. It's well-stocked, and there is also a fridge nearbye which is probably what the meat is in.
    [Main Cabin]

*gestures up to Happy's post where the kitchen was described*

Kitty goes right over to where the sandwich ingredients are sitting out and grabs a hunk of cheese and meat. That quickly gets stuffed into her mouth, followed by a few other morsels. She then goes to peer over Copi's shoulders at the contents of the pantry.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Kate takes a couple of deep breaths.

Make her uncomfortable in this body? This is her body, more or less, and it's the one that she should be the one she the most comfortable in.

...but it's been so long since she's been in it, she isn't. She has to get re-acquainted with her body anyway (TOES ARE WEIRD) so even if she's slightly off for a week it won't be too odd. Hopefully.

Besides, it's kind of like hard exercise. It's not fun, and you know it's not fun, and it'll hurt in the morning, and one way or the other you get better.

Okay, she's probably lost the muscle mass she put on in weight training during that one semester of high school, but being able to curl more than just the bar by the end of the semester felt pretty cool.

Anyway...

"Okay, ready."

Main Cabin

Presumably the pantry is full of pantry stuff, so bread and the like, but no meat or cheese. "What do you want? Are you feeling any better yet?"
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2012-08-30 at 11:08 AM.

6. - Top - End - #246

Rowan Cabin

Not quite I'm Ready, but Julie took it as her cue to start. Not surprisingly she aims for Kate's most obvious button and hammers it furiously, knowing exactly what is going to make Kate uncomfortable with herself.

Her sexuality.

And so unless something is done about it, Kate is going to feel her body begin to reshape itself slowly and obviously into something completely unfamiliar. Face structure refining and becoming more sophisticated, lips plumping and reddening and cheeks flushing with blood. The effect is moving down to the shoulders and arms, slimming and making them willowy and lithe. It's not going to be long before it reaches the chest and beyond that, but Julie is working at a measured pace, individually sculpting each part in the most skin-tinglingly obvious way, so it hasn't reached there yet. Her hair does shimmer and flop down in front of one eye though, becoming a deep fiery red in the process.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

CRUD CRUD CRUD stop panicking!

Kate doesn't think about it, instead trying to remember what it felt like to change... it felt like a lot of things, but there was one specific thing and Kate knows that she can get it.

She's not going to get it before Julie gets to her chest, though...

8. - Top - End - #248

Rowan Cabin

Then grow, grow, and grow some more it will. Kate is going to find her shirt becoming very uncomfortable very quickly, as Julie is basing the new measurements off of her own not unimpressive size. The only saving grace for the garment's structural stability may be the holes in the back for the wings, which might allow it to stretch a bit more than normal.

And from there of course, Julie has to move down to the waist to make it properly trim, flat, and toned. Merely average won't do anymore, Kate is well on her way to a body that screams to be showed off in a bikini. Next on the chopping block are the hips, but Julie hasn't reached them yet.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2012-08-30 at 11:40 AM.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Don't think about it try to change I know I'm changing but get it to change right.

There was something, a thing, inside her... maybe? That doesn't seem quite right. Was it inside her, or outside her, in a new and unexpected way?

Externally, Kate's eyes are shut tight and she is obviously alternating between slowly tightening up and forcing herself to relax so she can think straight.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Ogre in the Playground

Main Cabin

Presumably the pantry is full of pantry stuff, so bread and the like, but no meat or cheese. "What do you want? Are you feeling any better yet?"
    [Main Cabin]

"Nope, and just give me anything." Kitty reaches out to grab a couple slices of bread and eat it plain. Her stomach, already full of the not insignificant amount of meat she ate earlier, protests. She doesn't pay it any mind, though. A stronger urge is driving her.

11. - Top - End - #251

Rowan Cabin

Hips! Glorious hips and a firm, full tush begin to try to unseat Kate from her position on the comfortable couch and raise her to the heavens! At least it might seem that way from her perspective if her eyes were open. Again, this will probably make her current set of pants almost painfully tight around that area, but at least it will keep them up on her legs, as her now tiny waist certainly isn't doing that job. From there Julie goes to work on her thighs, plumping them to match while letting them retain the toned and athletic look that the rest of her work has had so far.

A bead of sweat rolls down Julie's neck as she continues to work. There seems to be very little left to alter besides the calves and feet, but that just means she's going to have to start getting creative soon.

12. - Top - End - #252

[On a Rock by the Lake]

Freddie has been doing well.

After a rather... jarring experience s'he's been doing hisr best to avoid eating people. Even nasty, evil, criminal type people that probably deserve it. The Nexus is full of the echoes of the dead after all. Just focus on devouring those. Not nearly as much ethical slogging required.

For the most part s'he has come to terms with what has happened to himr. The whole 'devour one thousand souls and become human again' legend still looms on the distant horizon, but Freddie really isn't sure when (if ever) that will be attained.

And... hisr family is pretty heavy in hisr thoughts right now. Are they worried about himr? Do they believe that s'he's off training to be a Priest still? Has... someone told them the truth?

If s'he went home what could s'he tell them? The scarring truth? Or a comforting lie?

With a sign the demon fox lays down atop a rock hanging over the water and begins stirring at the surface with one paw, upsetting a small fleet of water striders.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmćre Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Titan in the Playground

[On a Rock by the Lake]

Brinika runs up to Freddy, followed as always by Caretaker. She hasn't seen the big fox in a while.

"Hi Freddy!" She squeaks.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

14. - Top - End - #254
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Actually, Kate's almost got it. She has the right basic idea, from here it's just details. Details, of course, are the most important part. She's getting closer, Julie will be able to tell that if she's looking, but she isn't quite there yet...

Main Cabin

Copi pulls out a tall jar full of peanuts. "You aren't allergic, are you?" if not, Copi will take off the cap and give Kitty the jar.
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2012-08-30 at 12:02 PM.

15. - Top - End - #255
    Troll in the Playground

Main Cabin

More conversation happens. Lily manages to spill juice all down herself, so Pansy takes her back to Poplar cabin to get changed.

After cleverly reducing the character count in the main cabin, HT has Missy and Jefferies come in after their swim. They're both in their damp swimwear, but they've towelled off enough not to be dripping wet. "Oh, hello. I was looking for somewhere to change," Missy says.

Tito looks at Jefferies. "Are you a goblin!"

"I's not a goblin. I's an orc!" Jefferies says.

Brand directs Missy to one of the utility rooms, which have been used at various times for offices, refugee housing, and storage, and apparently make perfectly adequate changing rooms. A few moments later, they emerge in dry clothes.

"Thank you, I'm Missy, and this is Jefferies. We were just outside swimming with Sophie and Butler."

"I'm Brand Applehill, my son Tito, and my friend Justin Mine," Brand says to Missy.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

16. - Top - End - #256

Rowan Cabin

Julie has no way of monitoring Kate's progress while she's concentrating on providing the incentive to get out of this body as fast as possible, but she's hoping Kate will figure something out soon before she has to get inventive.

For now, Kate's calves slim and taper into tiny, petite feet that cap off her appearance as an utterly amazing looking specimen of femininity. Julie actually pauses here for a moment despite having time to do more, to give Kate one last shot before it starts getting oddsville around here.

17. - Top - End - #257

[On a Rock by the Lake]

Oh, Freddie is around. Rebo just needs to post over in Glog. Clearly pokings and thwackings are required.

Anywho!

Freddie responds with a sly grin. Which is honestly the only kind of grin that a fox (demon or otherwise) is able to provide.

"Hello Brinika. Have you come to join me in my moody brooding?"

Don't do it, Brinika!

Moody brooding is the worst kind of brooding!

18. - Top - End - #258
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Just before Julie has to get creative, Kate switches. she opens her eyes and lets out a sigh. That was it. In retrospect, she's not entirely sure what she did, only that it worked and she's rather sure she can do it again.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [On a Rock by the Lake]

Oh, Freddie is around. Rebo just needs to post over in Glog. Clearly pokings and thwackings are required.

Anywho!

Freddie responds with a sly grin. Which is honestly the only kind of grin that a fox (demon or otherwise) is able to provide.

"Hello Brinika. Have you come to join me in my moody brooding?"

Don't do it, Brinika!

Moody brooding is the worst kind of brooding!
    Brinika gives Freddie a confused look.

"No! I don't like to brood. I wanted to ask you how you're doing."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

20. - Top - End - #260

Rowan Cabin

Julie breathes a quick sigh of relief, but it's not over yet. She quickly tries forcing the switch back, panting a little.

"I'll give you ten seconds to turn back again. For every ten seconds you don't, another change happens. Once you've changed back three times in under thirty seconds in a row, we're done." She starts counting silently in her head. Halfway there Kate.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Kate takes a deep breath, and after a few seconds switches back. She smiles slightly... this is pretty cool. It's nice to have to learn this instead of having it shoved down her throat.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Ogre in the Playground

Main Cabin

Copi pulls out a tall jar full of peanuts. "You aren't allergic, are you?" if not, Copi will take off the cap and give Kitty the jar.
    [Main Cabin]

"Nope." Kitty doesn't actually know what Copi means, but she doesn't care. She takes the jar and munches on the peanuts. "Anything else in there?" She asks with her mouth still full.

23. - Top - End - #263

[On a Rock by the Lake]

The Huldra sticks out hisr tongue at the goblin. "That was a joke. I guess it must have not been very funny?"

S'he scrunches hisr nose a bit. "I'll have to work on the jokes a bit more..."

And then there's that foxy grin again! "I'm doing fine. As fine as I can do, all things considered. I've been thinking about my family. Wondering if they miss me. Wondering if it would be safe to visit them..."

Hence the moody brooding.

"What about you? What have you been up to thus far on this fine day?"

And what a fine day it is! Nice and sunny despite the creeping approach of fall.

24. - Top - End - #264

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Main Cabin

More conversation happens. Lily manages to spill juice all down herself, so Pansy takes her back to Poplar cabin to get changed.

After cleverly reducing the character count in the main cabin, HT has Missy and Jefferies come in after their swim. They're both in their damp swimwear, but they've towelled off enough not to be dripping wet. "Oh, hello. I was looking for somewhere to change," Missy says.

Tito looks at Jefferies. "Are you a goblin!"

"I's not a goblin. I's an orc!" Jefferies says.

Brand directs Missy to one of the utility rooms, which have been used at various times for offices, refugee housing, and storage, and apparently make perfectly adequate changing rooms. A few moments later, they emerge in dry clothes.

"Thank you, I'm Missy, and this is Jefferies. We were just outside swimming with Sophie and Butler."

"I'm Brand Applehill, my son Tito, and my friend Justin Mine," Brand says to Missy.
    Main Cabin

"It's nice to meet you both. Did you two enjoy yourselves?" Justin asks Jefferies.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

25. - Top - End - #265

Rowan Cabin

Julie raises her hand once more, and the change back happens. It must be odd to have what should be your natural body be more uncomfortable by far than your half-dragon feytouched one. Plus, all this changing must be a huge stress on the clothes.

"Again."

26. - Top - End - #266
    Dwarf in the Playground

Main Cabin

Copi hands Kitty a box of pop-tarts, and idly wonders for a minute where all the food goes. Does she have a extradimensional stomach? Or is maybe she getting full, but the hunger switch in her head is broken?

Rowan Cabin

Kate tries to shift back, just do the thing again... but doesn't quite get it. Kate will successfully shift at the 12 second mark, a bit too slow.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [On a Rock by the Lake]

The Huldra sticks out hisr tongue at the goblin. "That was a joke. I guess it must have not been very funny?"

S'he scrunches hisr nose a bit. "I'll have to work on the jokes a bit more..."

And then there's that foxy grin again! "I'm doing fine. As fine as I can do, all things considered. I've been thinking about my family. Wondering if they miss me. Wondering if it would be safe to visit them..."

Hence the moody brooding.

"What about you? What have you been up to thus far on this fine day?"

And what a fine day it is! Nice and sunny despite the creeping approach of fall.
    "Awwww. I'm sure your family would want to see you!" Brinika says with a nod. "Oh, not much. I just got here from Underside. And I've been thinking could I ride on your back?" She asks, words coming out rather quickly.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Bugbear in the Playground

A plot clone of Zero can be found wandering around the campsite looking for Sophie.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    Main Cabin

"It's nice to meet you both. Did you two enjoy yourselves?" Justin asks Jefferies.
    "Swimming is SO fun! And I went down the Big Slide! I want to do it ebry day!" Jefferies gushes, then turns to Missy. "Let's come back with Daddy so he can sees me swim!"

"Don't worry, hon, we will. But I got plenty of pictures today,"
    Missy says fondly.

"I never went on the big slide,"
    Tito says. "It's awfully high. Do you like to swim, Justin?"
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

30. - Top - End - #270

Rowan Cabin

Then just two seconds before she switches back, Kate will feel her tongue become forked on its own, thinning down to make room for a pair of sharp, folding canines that will act as non-poisonous fangs in place of her normal canines.

Julie raises her hand, and the switch back happens again. She nods to Kate, indicating that she should keep trying.