New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Delmah Phor

[Ballroom]

Tebtranlyn made a quick mental note of the name. If he played it like he wasn't listening, and if luck was on his side today, Sszinyon might actually let slip some very juicy bit of information. The gladiatorial combat was a good way to help make it seem like he wasn't listening in on his uncle, not to mention something very entertaining to watch.

"Ha, if we're lucky they will kill each other. If we're really lucky they'll have to bring mages in to clean up the stains." The assassin said in response to Zee's words. "If their unlucky the Matron won't allow it, forcing them to fight for another day. Mmm, the cursed drider there probably has more agility and speed but I doubt he could take more than a few blows from that sword the other is wielding. Any thoughts mother?"

This was certainly something Teb liked and enjoyed, even as a kid seeing others fight for the amusement of a crowd him excited. Every now and then he even had fun getting in on the fighting himself.
    "Insert some witty comment here"

-Nexus Characters

2. - Top - End - #542
    Ogre in the Playground

[Xar'Cha Palace]

Ryldolin just stares blankly at Sadei for a moment. "How..." He didn't even see her change. His attention is quickly drawn by the new activity, however. He looks up to where the gladiators are and his eyes light up. So far he'd been doing his best to appear dignified, but now he lets an eager grin slip through. "Whoa. This is going to be good."

Irril, meanwhile, only gives the preparation for combat a passing glance. She's more concerned with finding her sister right now. Hm, the half-drow finds a significant shadow and literally slips right into it. Maybe not limiting her perspective to so few dimensions will help her find Raven.

3. - Top - End - #543
    Bugbear in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Dias

Irzayle watches as the entertainment is brought in. At the sight of the drider, they seem almost excited. Until they catch sight of the deformities in its shape. They rub their gloved arm slowly and make an effort to hide their revulsion. They mask something else as well.

E͂̾͌̍̽̾̀҉̼̯͉h̯͈̳̗̮̊͂̉ͤ̈́͑ͧ̈́́ͅȇ̡͓̼͆͝ẖ̛͈̠̖̠͓̺̏̂̽͑͡e ̹̳̼̮͉̪̣̂͋ͨ̃͘ͅh̯̰̣͛ͣ̑̃̇͝ȩ̬̪͇̪͉̫̺̍ͪ̊͋̿̋͐ͩͥhͥͩͩ͜҉̗͔̬ ̭̞̬̣͈̱ë̗̣͉͎́̃ͣ̉̚.͚͓͚̬̜͕ͬ͛̒͢ ͖͉̪͙͙̲̇͂ͬ͘ ̻̩̠̩͈̂͑ͩͮ̇̉̇͟ͅL̲̝̫̖ͣ͋͗̓ͮ̏̃̎ǫ̙͔̱̠̞̥̅͐̉̑̾̈́͜o͓ͩ̈́͑̕͢ ̹͍k̤̠͎̬̭̹̥̪̩ͮ̍̌͛ś̵̲͈͇̱͍͓̖̭̈́̾ͦͦͦ̈́́̕ ͕̯̣͙͓̠̩͌̓̓̾̈́̈́ͨ͗͞f̏̏̎͐ͪ͏̷̤̹̟̼a̜̥̞̻̹̔̒ͯ͊ͩͫ̄͜͜m͛̉̐̃̿̚ ̵̧̘̞̫͓͔̥̬̙̋i̵̧̢̟̮̻͒̎ͬ̉l͎̝̰̠̼̯̟̉̃͌͆ͦ̀̚͜ͅi̗̘͐͂̐ͭ̃ͪ͒͋ ̩͔̯̯͚̞̜a̵̪̥̝̝̘͛͢r̈͋̂͏̘͙,̳̭͇͉̙͍̤͎ͬ ͊̓͗̓ͮ͏̹̝̘͜d̷̳͖͓̣̻̜͖̔̒͑̋̌o͔̯̥̮̣̥̹̘̣ͦ̍̅ͮ͘͝eͬͪ͊͐̆͢҉̡̤ ̩̦̱͉̼̙͖ͅs͍͖̜͎̯͖͎̫̹ͣ̍ͤ̆ͫ̋͗̀͜n̶̷̺̲͔̙͚̼̤ͪ̈́̓̂̿̀ͬ'̴̭̟̖ͦ ̮̮t̷̛͕͈̯̃̌ͫ ̬̜̟̪̳̗̺͂͒ͣ̀̚͟͜į̴͉̰̰̖ͪ͐ͧt̺̞͖͕͚͍̯̼̊̅ͮͣ̾̋̀͠?̿̈̀͛ ̸̦̋͢ ̞͕̰͉̳̜̤͗ͣ̋͘ ̷̡̧̤͈͕̤͉͖ͣ̄̉͌̃́B̶̷̴̭̺͙̘̜͙̼̊͌͐ͩ̈a̖͉͉̗̔̎̍̓̐̍̿͘s̶̄̔̍ͮ ̹͕̤̜͕̭͘͟k̵̨̲͍̰̘̈ͩ̃̋ͫͭ ͓̳̼̍̑́͋͐̂ͮ͒ḯ̴̙̮͉̪ͮ̍ņ̖͆ͤ̍͛ ̹̘̭̭̖͉̬̓ͭ̊̽͋͑́͠t̨̛̗͕̰̩̊̊̔ͮ̃ͪͨͧ̅͡h̛̻̠̩̣͒ͩͪ͒̆̅͝ͅē̢͢ ̼͉ ̴̷̬ͥ̒̌h̰͈͗̎ͥ̽ͣ̎̒ǫ̉̐̓͏͍̯̤̪͖͚r̨͈̞̞̝͇͚ͮ̅͆̋r͈̋ͩ̑̾ͤͧ͢͝ ̯͓̪͉̮̱̰o̢̜̼͇͔͚̠̥ͣ̆ͣ̈́r̡̨̤͚̱̹̟̝ͫ͒̌̔ͮ̍̌́͐͟ ̴̓̏́͗҉̟͈̼̥̦o̧͔͚͖̘̣̱ͧ͂̿͗ͭ͞ͅf̛͚͇͕̗̜̮̘͍̰ͫ̐́ ̳͉̻̹̄̃̀͋̈́͟y̡̧̤̺͚̣̼ͨ̆ͪ̌ŏ͊́ͨ̉̿ͦ͒̀҉̸̡̥̳͓̖̖ư̶̋͐̋̐ͨ̾̚ ̠̜̗̱͠ŗ̛̹͓͕̹̎̏̀͑̆̚ ̳̣̪̣̘̈͋ͥ͛f̴̰̎̍ͣ̈͋ͫ̈́ͧ̚͝a̸͔̪̗̙͙̮̻̝̮͗͋̍̍͐̓t̢̐̔̓̆ͤ͋̈̒̈́ ̵͉̞̜͉̞e̙̗̰͚͕͚̿̔ͯͧ̚͝.̵͇̖̏̃ͦ̃́͌͆ͭ ̈́͜͏̱̬̥͡ ̪̱̏͑̀͞Ẁ͔̟͚̇͊̒ͨ́̊͑͢͞r̡ͤ̋̅ͦ͆̚͠҉̘̟̰̩͕ḭ̠ͯ̏͋̃̃ͬ͌t̂̈́̿ͧ ̓̃̊҉͍̝̯͖͡hͪ̉̉ͦͣ҉̧͈̙̩͇̯̻e̗̱ͭ̂̑̍̓ͣ̎ ̨̣͎͚͍̃͋̆͆̆͒̐̓ͬ̀i̛͚̙͍͍̇ͯͫ͢n͚̤̩̰̰͖͓ͯͥ̐̆͘ͅ ̶̰̰͐͂̇̀ͦ̍͠t̷̯͙͈̲̖͇̑̇̓̄͢h̤̪͗͘͝͠e̶̠̜̥̒ͮ͒͌̔͒ ̵̴̯̬̤̗̹̠̼̉ͭ͠k̓̒ͣ͂͐ͨ̕͏͓̺̬̖͓̤̳̞ͅn̺͎͚̤͎͎͔͑͆̃̊̆o̘̠͈͛̀ͅ ẉ̨͇̐͒ļ͈̝͍̜̙̩͉̏̏ͫ̇ͬ̀̊͠ẽ͍̱̪̎͒͑̿ͤͩ̀d̢̪͇̖͇ͩͮ̒ͪͦ̋ğͨ ̦̲͍̺̠̭̩͆͐̉̎ͨȅͧ̑̋̇ͥ̇͌͏̢͖ ̖̮͎̘̲ͫ͒ͩͣ͘õ̠̼͚̬͑fͮ̄̃ͨ͒҉̦͚̭̩̣̞̣̹͝ ̈̂̏̊̾́҉̞͈ẏ̴͍̘͍͔̥͙̭̲͛̅͒̍̅͆ȱ̢̪̼͖̘̜͇̳͎̋̋̅ͯ̋u̽́́ͩͥ͗ ̶̨̜̦̠̑͞r̥̼ͮ͜͝ ̴̸̶̞ͫ̌́ͧȩ̷̛̰̮̻͉͔ͪ͂͒͊͋̃̌ͣv̺̌̋e̴̡̼̭̦͒̉ͤ̊͘n̟̋̋̍ͤ̒̄̋ͅ ̥ţ̫̞̣͔̹̪̠͆̈́̈̔͢u̮̹̣̟̟̲ͨ̍̒ͦȧ̧̯̇̒͋ͭ͋̋̂lͨ̇̆̾͋̋͆͏̦̯̤̙ i̧̯͚ͯ̿̍͂̐͆͑ͪtͭ̏̽̂͊̌͡҉̟̠̙̠̯͇y̥̤̥ͥ͐̅̍̾ͩͣ͘.̬͍ͣ̃̅͊̀ ̺̲̼ ̷̣̠̬̤̠ͩ̽̑̓̈́͡͡ͅ ̂͂͏͖̗̲̘̥*

They straighten up.

A splendid match this will be. Though I wonder what happened to to disfigure the drider in such a way.

*Ehehehehe. Looks familiar, doesn't it? Bask in the horror of your fate. Writhe in the knowledge of your eventuality.
    Last edited by Jacklu; 2012-11-06 at 11:23 PM.
    Still not really here. Still just an illusion.

4. - Top - End - #544
    Halfling in the Playground

[Ballroom]

"It was lovely meeting you, Lillanthil," 'Alexis' says to the devil, tugging on Kirk's arm a bit. "Come along, Mister Locke. We should look for your date." The alleged drowess starts to sound smug, perhaps amused. "Maybe she's already here."

Meanwhile...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Ballroom]

At the mention of a gladitorial contest, the red-haired Exalt looked up with interest, her eyes narrowing at the drider's appearance.

And then she looks around for a place where she can place bets.
    The Exalted might find herself flanked by Naitiri, who's looking at the gladitorial contest with revulsion. "Are they really going to... kill one another?" It's less concern and more disgust at the sheer savagery.

((Naitiri's description here))
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-11-11 at 01:22 AM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

5. - Top - End - #545
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ballroom]

Kirk bids Lillanthil farewell and follows along with Alexis. "You never know, she might have slipped in. She's not exactly subtle, however." He looks toward where the gladiator match is warming up. "That said, the party has been distracting. Keep an eye out for her. With any luck she'll be the one that glows." Kirk smiles a bit to himself as he thinks of Tina, one of his few honest expressions tonight. It definitely had a different feel to it.

If someone had told him before he met Tina that he'd find glowing skin appealing, he'd have given them a funny look. Tina, he'd freely admit, made it look stunning.

6. - Top - End - #546

[Ballroom]

For some reason, that first statement draws a laugh from Alexis's lips. She watches Kirk closely, while he talks. There it is again... that smile. "Do you really like this woman, Kirk?"
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-11-11 at 06:54 PM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

7. - Top - End - #547
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    The Exalted might find herself flanked by Naitiri, who's looking at the gladitorial contest with revulsion. "Are they really going to... kill one another?" It's less concern and more disgust at the sheer savagery.

((Naitiri's description here))
    Shrike looks around, double-takes, then smirks, nodding. "Indeed they are. I presume you won't be giving the thumbs-down to the victor, however." The Exalt chuckles. "And say, do you know a woman named Fettina? You look strikingly like her."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

8. - Top - End - #548

[Ballroom]

"Oh, you know Tina?" Naitiri says, giving Shrike a once-over. Anything to distract her from the ballroom's bloody spectacle. She smiles a charming, if prepared, smile. "I'm her sister, Naitiri. Are you two friends?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

9. - Top - End - #549
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ballroom]

Kirk shrugs, as if it doesn't matter. "She's a close friend. We don't see each together nearly as much as I'd like, however. Thus why this party was an excellent opportunity." He explains. He wasn't about to go into detail with anyone, however, and especially not a complete stranger.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-11-11 at 09:17 PM.

10. - Top - End - #550

[Ballroom]

"Hm. That little smile of yours just had me thinking," 'Alexis' says, grinning a sultry grin. "I thought you might be available, but it makes me wonder..."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

11. - Top - End - #551
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ballroom]

Kirk is caught off guard for a moment. He blinks a couple times, but quickly recovers. "Ah, no. We're friends." He assures her, though perhaps not very convincingly.

12. - Top - End - #552
    Troll in the Playground

[Ballroom]

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    "Oh, you know Tina?" Naitiri says, giving Shrike a once-over. Anything to distract her from the ballroom's bloody spectacle. She smiles a charming, if prepared, smile. "I'm her sister, Naitiri. Are you two friends?"
    "Oh, we're very good friends," Shrike observes, giving Naitiri a wink, and offering her hand. "Name's Shrike. Pleasure to meet you."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

13. - Top - End - #553

[Ballroom]

"For a man with so many masks, you're surprisingly bad at hiding things," Alexis says, with a familiar, tinny laugh. "It's cute."

Meanwhile, by the gladiator ring...

"Oh. I see," Naitiri says, affording Shrike a polite cough. She shakes the Exalt's hand with a smile. "I'm here representing Elexxion Industries. Are you, uh, here with Tina perhaps?"
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-11-12 at 12:39 AM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

14. - Top - End - #554
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ballroom]

"Really now? I suppose anyone can be read, but I usually think for me the privilege is is reserved for those who know me quite well." Kirk says, regarding her critically. "But you and I, we've just met, haven't we."

15. - Top - End - #555

[Ballroom]

"As far as you know," Alexis says, turning her face away a little. "Besides, I'm a natural at this sort've thing."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

16. - Top - End - #556
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ballroom]

"You know, I'd think I'd recognize you, but then again, you have had your face covered by that veil this entire time." Kirk very suddenly tries to take her chin in his hand and turn her face toward him. "What ever could you be hiding behind there." He says, an amused little smirk on his face. If she doesn't react quickly, he's going to try and pull the veil away.

17. - Top - End - #557
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Xar'cha Palace]

Sadei... doesn't seem very excited about the fighting. Quite the opposite in fact! "But... but they'll get hurt! Why are they fighting?"

The kind-hearted girl just can seem to wrap her head around this. She can understand taking a life to eat. Everyone has to do that. Well... plants don't. But most people probably wouldn't enjoy being a tree. And Sadei generally avoided violence even when the Stars Were Right, serving mostly to bolster he siblings rather than killing things herself.

This is just...

Sad.

"Why would they force them to fight?"

Raven is discovered!

The chimera is lurking a few steps perpendicular to reality, perched on some hyper-dimension thing that doesn't seem to notice her presence. She watches the goings on from 'above' where she can easily view the whole party. And most of the adjoining rooms of the palace as well.

If she's seen her sister she makes no indication of it.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

18. - Top - End - #558
    Ogre in the Playground

[Xar'cha Palace]

"Because it's fun to watch." Ryldolin gives her a puzzled look. But only for a moment. He didn't want to miss a second of the fight. "That drider is freaky, but no way he can beat that big guy. He looks like he could tear him apart."

Very suddenly, Irril is not where she was but is in front of Raven. "Aren't you bored just watching?" She asks. "Mum says this is supposed to be fun, you know. Pretty sure you're not going to have fun out here."

19. - Top - End - #559

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Ballroom]

"You know, I'd think I'd recognize you, but then again, you have had your face covered by that veil this entire time." Kirk very suddenly tries to take her chin in his hand and turn her face toward him. "What ever could you be hiding behind there." He says, an amused little smirk on his face. If she doesn't react quickly, he's going to try and pull the veil away.
    Oh crap! 'Alexis' wasn't prepared for that. She struggles a little, grabbing Kirk's arm. "Kirk, waitaminute--" Alexis manages to pull away, straightening her veil and putting a little distance between her and Kirk. "If you really want to know... take a guess." Maybe she'll even give him a hint or two.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-11-12 at 01:25 PM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

20. - Top - End - #560
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ballroom]

"A guess? I suppose I can do that. I knew there was something familiar about you right away, but I was sure I never knew any drow quite like you. So who do I know that can change their appearance? Surprisingly few, or at least I assume so." Kirk stroked his chin, looking contemplative. A broad smile spread across his face. "And Fettina, how did you ever think I wouldn't recognize that laugh?"

21. - Top - End - #561

[Ballroom]

Damn, she's been made. 'Alexis' stares at him a moment, pursing her lips, then tears off the veil. "Man, I had you up until that laugh." Fettina is revealed! Her face is still the same, in shape and structure. The skin, eyes and ears are decidedly drowish, however. "So whaddya think? Pretty good get-up huh?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

22. - Top - End - #562
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ballroom]

Kirk laughs a little. "I'm impressed, I admit. I didn't know you could change how you looked that much. I'm sure you should have kept up the act if it was anyone but me. I like to think I'm perceptive."

23. - Top - End - #563
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Xar'Cha Palace

"When we left after your wedding, I took her to the Inside Temple and gave a sermon. During the ceremony, Dalachrech let it be known that Kail could, if she desired, become a cleric. I can't tell you how; it's an honour to be selected, and if everybody knew how Dalachrech makes His favour known people would try faking it. Anyway, she accepted, though when I told her of the Order of the Centipede, she thought it would be a better fit and went to Riverside to meet the Grand Mistress, who was looking for recruits amongst the city's underclass. It's lucky that the Grand Mistress wasn't at the Hermitage at the time; if she had been, Kail would have been caught up with... Other Harnel." It's not clear how much Terrowin believes about what Cessie and Harnel have said regarding Other Harnel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Xar'Cha Palace]

Cessie haven't lied about Other Harnel at the very least. "Yes, though I don't imagine him hurting her. He got Harnel's memories after all. He's just more screwed I suppose." Cessie replies curtly, getting a bit uncomfortable hearing all this. She was getting more and more convinced this religion had to go, what they did was simply inhuman. It had to be stopped. We'll see, I'm not sure if I'd trust some random adventurers enough for this kind of task. We should turn to more trusted allies like one of the other organizations.
    [Xar'Cha Palace]

GLoG always seems focused on getting people out of slavery and taking them in. We should probably discuss with them before we take many actions, and they may be willing to lend some manpower to the emancipation effort.

"In any case Terrowin, it was good to see you again after all this time, but I'd rather like to get back to enjoying the party. There's people to talk to and things to eat, you understand," Harnel says. Terrowin may get the feeling that Harnel is saying this for Cessie's benefit, given her unease. This is true.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

24. - Top - End - #564
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ApeofLight View Post
    [Ballroom]

Tebtranlyn made a quick mental note of the name. If he played it like he wasn't listening, and if luck was on his side today, Sszinyon might actually let slip some very juicy bit of information. The gladiatorial combat was a good way to help make it seem like he wasn't listening in on his uncle, not to mention something very entertaining to watch.

"Ha, if we're lucky they will kill each other. If we're really lucky they'll have to bring mages in to clean up the stains." The assassin said in response to Zee's words. "If their unlucky the Matron won't allow it, forcing them to fight for another day. Mmm, the cursed drider there probably has more agility and speed but I doubt he could take more than a few blows from that sword the other is wielding. Any thoughts mother?"

This was certainly something Teb liked and enjoyed, even as a kid seeing others fight for the amusement of a crowd him excited. Every now and then he even had fun getting in on the fighting himself.
    "Oh, the gladiator will win, of course," Ethelay says to her son. But then she hears her brother's reaction. "What is it, Sszinyon?"

My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

25. - Top - End - #565
    Orc in the Playground

Xar'Cha Palace

"Yes, of course. Let me know if there's another Apocalypse threat; I don't want to lose this world too, especially as I have more invested in this one than I did in my homeworld." I'm not sure if Cessie or Harnel know what happened to Terrowin's homeworld, but I believe Wenomir does. Reinholdt does, certainly.

Ballroom- Gladiator Match

Terrowin frowns at the drider. Sure, it's horribly mutated and represents Lolth's Wrath, but he thinks there's ways to reduce most of the damage. Can't turn it back into a drow; that's Lolth's purview, not Dalachrech's. But spiders are invertebrates, and those He can deal with, unless there's interference anyway. Terrowin pushes through to the front row and adjusts his holy symbol, trying to surreptitiously show it to the drider.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

26. - Top - End - #566

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Ballroom]

Kirk laughs a little. "I'm impressed, I admit. I didn't know you could change how you looked that much. I'm sure you should have kept up the act if it was anyone but me. I like to think I'm perceptive."
    "Well, I may've cheated a little. Magic's fun," Tina says, gesturing at one of her ears. It morphs into a human one, for a brief second. "I can do lots more, too."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

27. - Top - End - #567
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ballroom]

Kirk raises an eyebrow. "Sounds like you've got a lot to tell me." He steps a little closer, smiling. "So how'd you get to be able to do that?"

28. - Top - End - #568

[Ballroom]

"My, ah, demon friend knows a few things about shapeshifting. He taught me," Tina explains, crossing her arms beneath her chest. "So? Should I stay like this or try another look?"
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-11-14 at 11:25 AM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

29. - Top - End - #569
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ballroom]

"I wouldn't have known that was something that could be taught." Kirk says. He figures she must be talking about Evan. "Sure, try something else out. I'd be careful, though. Get too small and you might fall out of that dress." he says with a chuckle.

30. - Top - End - #570

[Ballroom]

"It uses magic to do it, but it's the same principle," Tina says. She closes her eyes, focusing rather intensely, and her whole body changes. A small pair of horns sprout from her skull. Fettina's skin shifts to a red-hot shade of crimson, and her eyes turn to solid lakes of frigid blue. Her dress turns black, and her hair becomes like cold fire, an illusion of magic or tech.

The musician's body doesn't change too much. It's already been altered a bit for the occasion (and for the rather revealing dress).

"And I bet you'd like that."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters