New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Delmah Phor

Admin HQ

Eww, kissing! Yasril'cice makes a face at the affectionate display. Adults were so weird.

Gross-out aside, though, Yasril still wasn't sure if she was entirely comfortable with the idea of living in this Felyn'wea woman's home. If Lord Sor- If Father trusted her than Yasril supposed she couldn't be that bad. As long as he was there, anyway. And she had someone her age too, which was as exciting as it was terrifying. Yasril hadn't met anyone her age for a very long time. She hoped they would get along.
    "A-alright," the child consents, "I'll live with you. But only so long as there is no more kissing!"
    "You tied your wings on tightly but they always come undone"
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal
    Beautiful red panda avatar by Eldar Tsufo!

2. - Top - End - #722
    Ogre in the Playground

[Administrative Headquarters]

Felyn'wae laughed again. "Oh you are a willful one!" She leaned down to speak to Yasril'cice. "But know this, I am an adult, and I have chosen Sornnolu as mine, so I will do whatever I please with him." The drowess straightened and gave Sornnolu another kiss on his cheek.

"Felyn'wae..." The drow sighed, "Do try to get along."

"I'm not trying to be mean, Sorn, but I will not have a child dictate my life to me."

"I agree that she should not tell us what to do. It's rude." He added, giving a significant glance to Yasril'cice. He paused, considering what to say next, before launching into the intricate gestures of a spell. A strange word caused the air around them to shimmer gold briefly, before fading. The mage looked to Felyn'wae when he spoke again. "But some day she may be able to dictate a significant portion of our lives. She is the Matron's daughter and heir to House Xabaresh Chaeron."

Felyn'wae stared at him blankly, completely in shock.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

3. - Top - End - #723

Admin HQ

Yasril pouts to herself as she is reprimanded, showing a great interest in the auditorium floor when Felyn'wea bends down to do so. Humph. Silly adults. As far as Yasril'cice was concerned, it was a completely reasonable concession to make.

And then - uh oh. Yasril'cice's eyes grow wide as Sornnolu let's loose The Secret. She looks around nervously, as if she expected Zynecyrl to come storming out from the shadows, wooden spoon in hand. She tugs on Sorn's trousers, looking up at him in horror. "You aren't allowed to say that..."
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal

4. - Top - End - #724
    Ogre in the Playground

Sornnolu looked down at Yasril'cice, sad but trying to seem comforting. "I am your guardian and I have been entrusted with that secret. I feel it is in your best interest for Felyn'wae to know the truth. No one else is to know, of course." He said looking to Felyn'wae.

The drowess blinked, regaining her composure. "Of course, but, Sorn, this changes so much. Goddess help us."
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

5. - Top - End - #725

Admin HQ

Yasril frowns, deeply troubled by this development. She could accept that Sornnolu trusted this woman enough to let her in, but Yasril didn't. She barely even knew Felyn'wea's name. Was she even House Xar'cha? And it was her secret, after all, it should be her decision who to share it with.

For now the young heiress stands silent, stewing in irritation with her new father figure, and uneasy fear.
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal

6. - Top - End - #726
    Ogre in the Playground

[Palace]

A word from the Matron ended the gladiator battle, with an admonishing word to her brother who caused the disturbance. She then invited her guests to exit out to the square at the center of Delmah Phor for one last bit of entertainment: Fireworks.

((Apologies for the lame ending, but this party needed to end badly, and I've run out of energy to keep it going. If individual scenes need to continue, go ahead and keep them rolling. Thanks for understanding))

"Well then..." Felyn'wae sighs then looks to Yasril'cice. "Would you like to come with me to my home? We can get you settled in." She suggests.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

7. - Top - End - #727

Admin HQ

Yasril'cice peers up at Felyn'wea from behind Sornnolu's legs with deep solemnity. She considers this for quite some time, somewhat apprehensively considering her options. And how, somewhat frustratingly, she didn't really have any. Finally, the heiress nods. "Very well."
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal