New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Ultimate Conflict (Of Havens and Empires) IC

Letting Usabhar speak to Selayna, Rahja adjusts the aspect mirror so both can see each other before directing it at herself again after Usabhar has finished speaking. "This is paragon Usabhar Sigurhavok, by the way. Can this be arranged, Selayna?" Rahja is certain that Selayna doesn't require any aid when it comes to convincing the people of Sargti that she and Haven are there to help, given her way with people. Still, a thought crosses Rahja's mind.

"Actually, paragon, if you give Selayna and me a description of the location of Sargti's capital or where the officials of the kingdom are, we could teleport there immediately and warn your people directly, as well as facilitate help coming from off-world through Haven. Should not take more than a minute or two, given your station."
    Last edited by Ridai; 2012-09-08 at 12:03 PM.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Firbolg in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Usabhar slowly looks to Rahja with unflinching eyes as he mentions, "A fine idea aasimar. Sargti's capital lies in the snow-bound lands of Kulomen. You'll see it as an arctic wasteland... One slowly reverting to it's former glory, as Keltahkonkmet beckons and dreams of. It's capital is the giant mountain Ivaint. You will know it when seen. Do not be alarmed by the presence of frost giants there; they serve me after besting them in combat."

Once Rahja mentions about facilitating help, Usabhar looks a little strung-up in skepticism. "That can be done, but they should be prepared for the harsh winters as well as keeping away from the giants as they are rather... boisterous. I will need to explain everything to them later but Sargti will allow people to come in case they are in need of help.
    Last edited by Starsign; 2012-09-08 at 12:24 PM.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

Rahja nods before turning to Selayna again. "I will bring the paragon to the capital. I will give you a more precise description of the location shortly, as well as a look at the arrival zone for the volunteers who will watch for signs of the cracks. Take care." With Selayna having heard everything and having Rahja's complete trust, the aasimar turns to the group.

"We will meet you at the portal chamber in a moment. Paragon, please keep your instructions concise." And with that, Rahja touches Usabhar and teleports him and herself to the capital of the kingdom of Sargti on the world of Wesslorne in just a moment. Once there, she follows the paragon's instructions about where the officials are and teleports them there, immediately making mental notes about the locations they visit for sake of teleporting.

Spoiler
    Show
    Rahja uses her boots' Interplanetary Teleport to arrive in the capital and, if possible, as close to something resembling a palace or another kind of central government building as the spell is able to.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Colossus in the Playground

One moment. The High Lord interrupts.
    I cannot allow you to just take off with my servants like that. Unless it is your intention to undermine me as well. As such, I will accompany this traveling. He says this with finality, clearly not interested in discussion.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

Given that politics and egos again get in the way of doing what needs to be done, as is so very common upon worlds, Rahja sighs and activates her aspect mirror again. "Selayna, sorry, change of plans, politics happened." Rahja gives the nymph a knowing glance, as a problem like this is hardly a new one for the two (and also is one subject of several joking stories between the two). "Please head to the capital of Sargti or send someone who is able to convince the dwarves of the impending danger. Send word about healing the scars beforehand, though." Rahja turns off the aspect mirror again and heads to the portal chamber. Along the way, unseen by Usabhar and Wero, Rahja gives Celestica a questioning look, as if to ask if this kind of stuff is normal.
    Last edited by Ridai; 2012-09-08 at 02:12 PM.

6. - Top - End - #126

SwashbucklerGuy

As Usabhar finds his trip to his kingdom overruled, he remains stoic as he and Nasiri heads off to the portal chamber with Rahja. He knows he owes the aasimar and nymph a favor, he'll just need to figure out how to repay her in time.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground

CELESTICA

Unseen by Wero and Usabhar, Celestica merely rolls her eyes in response to Rahji's look. Shes beginning to see perfect examples of Wero's personality.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

8. - Top - End - #128
    Titan in the Playground

With Wero adressing his people, Rahja walks further into the mansion with the others until they are out of Wero's sight. With a brief sigh, she says "Let's skip the formalities, time's a wasting. I'll bring us to Ugor right away. If you would be so kind to give me a hand or touch my body otherwise? Ready your weapons, though, just in case." If everyone complies, Rahja teleports the group to the main EEE presence on the world of Ugor.

Spoiler
    Show
    Interplanetary Teleport. Take 10 on knowledge checks to determine main city on Ugor, if needed.
    Last edited by Ridai; 2012-09-08 at 06:30 PM.

9. - Top - End - #129

SwashbucklerGuy

Glad to see that the formalities are skipped, Usabhar draws his lance as his greataxe floats at his side. "Always ready." he says as he holds Rahja's wrist firmly.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

CELESTICA

Celestica takes hold of Rahja's other hand in preparation for the teleport.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

11. - Top - End - #131

The Diamond Golem follows the group. I will accompany you. Umm, I mean, i'll switch places with my other body, and he'll, no. I...will accompany you. Come, Korshim. He looks over to the prancing clockwork dragon, who looks a little dissapointed, but soon obediently follows the group out, until the teleportation. Prince Zurkar's Golem and Korshim choose to take the scenic route through the Portal Chamber.

With everybody making their way out, the High Lord prepares his speech. In truth, he wish he had some more time instead of having to make it up on the spot, but the best laid plans...
    First, grab their attention. Many of them are confused after having been displaced. He flies several feet into the air, doing his best to make himself as large and magnificent as possible. He even goes the length, placing himself between a light source in the sky, and the ground.
    Citizens of the Empire of the Eternal Eclipse, Subjects of the Indigo Eclipse.
    It might be helpful to tell a story.
    In one, short minute, a few mere swipes of the pendulum, the very world itself was doomed. Reality itself was beaking, threatening to shatter my Empire. Our world. Your home.
    Humanoids like to be told they're important, no matter the truth.
    In one minute, fissures of civility's anathema cried out for our blood. They demand everything. Everything we have built, the fruits of my sacrifice, all of it lost to the incarnation of mindless savagery.

There is no purpose. No reason. No truth. No honor in their being, but that Abomination may revel in our demise.

They have been played down, now to build himself and the Empire up.
    In one minute, this world's fate had been consigned to destruction.
    In one minute, a light stood for hope. It spoke defiance against the will of Fate, and against the instruments of Abomination. Where this world would fall to Anathema, the Indigo Eclipse rose in challenge.

His voice continues to rise. Referring to himself in the third person for specific reasons, under the assumption that many would connect His words to that which is being said by the High Lord himself.
    In one minute, The High Lord crushed the tyranny of the Anathema and the instruments of the Abomination.

My subjects, look upon the sky, and know that this world is now safe, freed from the destructive will of fate itself. Know that for eternity, the Empire shall triumph, as is our way.
    In one minute, the fate of this world was freed from destruction's grasp and into the light of the Indigo Eclipse.
    As High Lord of the Empire of the Eternal Eclipse, it is my solemn pleasure to declare that the day is won. When they would revel in our demise, we shall revel in victory!

Pause for reactions.

Though the war is not over. I will depart from this world, and join the Empire as my other worlds battle the Anathema. Remember this day, my subjects. Remember where you were when fate itself signed the death warrant of the Empire, and your High Lord and your Empire stood triumphant in defiance!

On that note, Lord Wero makes his way towards the Governor's Mansion and into the gateway to the Portal Chamber to rendezvous with Korshim and both of Prince Zurkar's bodies.

Spoiler
    Show

Diplomancy for rousing speech
    (1d20+55)[56]

12. - Top - End - #132
    Troll in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Speaking with Selayna, she accepts the instructions regarding Sargti before leaving her mirror behind to start on the work required.

On Ugor:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Arriving in the capital city of Ugor, it is plain for all to see that things are a true wreck. The town, at least physically, doesn't seem to have been physically harmed. All the same, there is no sign of life anywhere. You see no people, no animals, no disembodied mouths or other forms of beast. Up above, gigantic fissures crisscross the sky, seeming to almost visibly pulsate.

Back With Wero:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Truth be told, it really isn't one of your greatest speeches. For the improvised work that it was, however, you have done quite well. When you leave for the portal chamber, all of the citizens seem to be in high spirits. The portal chamber is accessed without difficulty, revealing the congestion and chaos that your son has been dealing with this entire time.
    I'm try not to be too vain but this was too perfect not to sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Fury View Post
    okay RoC, that is enough! the gitp boards can only take so much awsome, you might actually hurt somebody with this one!
    At long last, I have an extended signature

13. - Top - End - #133
    Titan in the Playground

As they arrive on Ugor, the scene is more dire than Rahja had hoped. With the fissures above even pulsating, they have to be closed immediately. "I'll be right back." Rahja brings out her ethereal wings and teleports up to the cracks. Unless she the people within the cracks, the aasimar channels massive amounts of healing energy as quickly as she can, causing an eruption of light almost within a heartbeat.

Spoiler
    Show
    Last use of Rahja's epic healing spell, together with a use of Superior Healing to cut the cast time down to an immediate action, so if something is waiting to attack her, it won't get the chance.

14. - Top - End - #134

ASTRAL PLANE
    Spoiler
    Show

Prince Zurkar's dragon bodies trades places with the golem, who now assumes the role of administrating the Portal Chamber.
    I am leaving now, all responsibilities as Gatekeeper are delegated to my Golem, whom is, in fact, me. By the Throne, do NOT bother my father!

Although the High Lord can't see the worlds themselves, and considering each portal empties into a chamber underneath a governor's mansion on every world except Emanacal (that one is, and always will be a special case,) he can tell that this is nothing short of a true crisis. Although he's mentally beating himself up over allowing some panic to enter his voice, he can't help but appreciate the ordered chaos within as troops are quickly delegated from world to world, and information rushes in by the hundreds of pages. How many medals are going to be needed to be given out?

Under the direction of Prince Zurkar, the three dragons make their way through Ugor's gate, coming up from underneath a city on that world's Governor's Mansion and onto the moon-world.

Back in the Astral Plane, the Golem goes through all the tasks that the young purple dragon goes through.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Titan in the Playground

CELESTICA

Celestica watches Rahja do her work, but stands ready with her paladin healing powers to supplement if her spell is not enough to close all the cracks. Those who look closely will see her hands beginning to glow with a soft yellow light, proof that the power is welling up within her.

Nasiri, can you be ready to fly me up there if Rahja's spell doesnt have the power to do the job completely. Those rifts have had more time to grow than the other ones did, we might need more oomph
    #GoreMutualarejerks

16. - Top - End - #136

SwashbucklerGuy

As the group of humanoids arrive to Ugor, Usabhar shakes his head slowly at the lack of life and the implausible fissures in the sky. Before Nasiri can say anything, Usabhar responds to Celectica. "Head up anyway," he says to the elf in a stoic tone. "I'll look for any signs of life here. The guards in this world must have been weak." Nasiri quietly looks to Celectica and nods before letting her on her back. Try not to be bothered by some of the paragon's views, the couatl telepaths to the elven paladin. He has a desire for those who are strong and despises letting those who struggles defend themselves on the battlefield. He knows you are competent but he does seem to... Fear for the aasimar.

Usabhar begins exploring the city while Rahja and the others are working on healing the fissures. His calls his voice throughout the capital. "Is anyone here?! This is an ally of the Empire of the Eternal Eclipse! Your High Lord is on his way. Whoever is here, answer!" The dwarf isn't expecting anyone to respond; at least anyone friendly.

Spoiler
    Show
    Taking 10 for a Perception check of 53

17. - Top - End - #137
    Titan in the Playground

CELESTICA

Celestica rides up on Nasiri, waiting to see how Rahja fares.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

18. - Top - End - #138
    Troll in the Playground

AssassinGuy

"hspvoe""hspvoe"Down on Ugor, it is clear for all to see that not all is right."hspvoe""hspvoe"

"fdip""wpjdf"Your voices echo unnaturally in the air, warping even as you listen"fdip""wpjdf"

"bhs""bhs""bhs""bhs"wpjdf""fdip""wpjdf""bhs""bhs"" bhs""bhs"

Nasiri, can you be anyone here? Your High Lord is right back. Those rifts had more time to grow than time to grow than time to grow than time to grow than life. Life. Life. Life. Life doesn't have the power.

"fwfszxifsf""fwfszxifsf"The echoes seem to be coming from everywhere."fwfszxifsf""fwfszxifsf"

"tpvsdf""tdd"No source for the echoes can be seen, however"tdd""tpvsdf"

"tlz""dsbdl"Aiming for the crack up high in the sky, Rahja releases her most powerful curative magic. "tlz""dsbdl"

"opuijoh"Unlike the previous world, however, nothing appears to happen at all."opuijoh"

"tpnfuijoh"Then again, something else occurs to you all, something that seems... off. "tpnfuijoh"

You can hear faint whispers at the edge of your perception, faint nonsense statements repeated over and over again.

"xijtqfs"They're coming from all around you."xijtqfs"
    Last edited by Realms of Chaos; 2012-09-10 at 03:32 PM.
    okay RoC, that is enough! the gitp boards can only take so much awsome, you might actually hurt somebody with this one!

19. - Top - End - #139

The High Lord and his entourage emerge from the Governors Mansion to the chorus of the whispers spoken through mad voices. He sees the discharge of Rahja's incredibly powerful restorative magic, but is not the least bit surprised that it doesn't work. Of course it doesn't work, you have to damage the rift first. He hears a few words, but they are spoken in uncanny resemblances to his allies' voices, though he can already tell, by the obvious distortions, they aren't them. They're going to use this ability to disrupt communication.
    He speaks softly to his entourage.
    Say nothing, follow my lead and target the rift.

From this, in an almighty display of speed, the High Lord, the Gatekeeper, and The Machine use their wingpower to launch into the air, and straight in the direction of the rift.

Spoiler
    Show

Full Round Action
    Run action while flying for Lord Wero, Prince Zurkar, and Korshim to fly to the rift, but slowed to match Korshim's pace, so they're flying at 480 ft speed, or
    1920 ft this round.

Fly checks if necessary
    Prince Zurkar
    (1d20+29)[49]
    Korshim
    (1d20+43)[60]
    Lord Wero
    (1d20+41)[54]

20. - Top - End - #140
    Titan in the Playground

CELESTICA

Too late, Celestica remembers what the High Lord pointed out, damage is required before healing. Quickly, she shifts out of healing mode, and pulls out her bow. Calling on Hanali to smite her foes, she fires 4 shots quickly.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+64)[70] attack & (1d6+76)[80] damage (1d6)[2] holy (1d6)[6] anarchic
    (1d20+59)[77] attack & (1d6+76)[80] damage (1d6)[4] holy (1d6)[5] anarchic
    (1d20+54)[65] attack & (1d6+76)[81] damage (1d6)[5] holy (1d6)[6] anarchic
    (1d20+49)[66] attack & (1d6+76)[82] damage (1d6)[2] holy (1d6)[1] anarchic
    not sure how many, if any, of Rahja's buffs are still active, so no rolls include them.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

21. - Top - End - #141
    Titan in the Playground

Deeply disturbed by what is happening, Rahja summons her bow, channels as much power as she can into one of her dances in the sky and fires at the cracks immediately.

Spoiler
    Show
    Swift Inspire Courage +20

Free Summon bow

Free Live the Legend

Full attack against the cracks
    Everything hits and crits, so -20 penalty with power shot
    (3d10+147)[160] + 30 sonic
    (3d10+147)[163] + 30 sonic
    (3d10+147)[168] + 30 sonic
    (3d10+147)[159] + 30 sonic

Current party status and temporary effects
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]Character|HP|THP|OC bonus*|Temporary effects
    Celestica|660/660|100|+10|Inner Beauty, Owl's Insight, Inspire Courage +20, Live the Legend
    Rahja|590/590|100|+10|Inner Beauty, Master Performer, Owl's Insight, Inspire Courage +20, Live the Legend
    Usabhar|870/870|100|+10|Live the Legend, Inspire Courage +20
    Wero, High Lord|780/780|100|+10|Live the Legend, Inspire Courage +20
    [/table]
    *OC = Overcharge; +1 bonus to attack rolls, saves, skill checks per 10 THP granted by Rahja, up to +10

Effect descriptions:
    Inner Beauty - +4 sacred bonus to Dex and Cha, enhanced beauty and grace. Total duration 250 minutes (casted at start of evacuation).
    Master Performer - While performing, gain Cha modifier to AC and saves
    Owl's Insight - +14 insight bonus to Wisdom. Lasts 1 hour.
    Inspire Courage - +20 morale bonus on saves vs. charm/fear, +20 competence bonus to attack and damage rolls
    Live the Legend - All allies who hear Rahja roll natural 20s on all their attack rolls for the duration of the effect. Critical threats are automatically confirmed and immunity to critical hits is ignored. Martial maneuvers used are not expended. While below half maximum HP, all bonuses to rolls are doubled. All enemies who can hear Rahja roll natural 1s on all attack rolls for the duration and while they are above half maximum HP, all bonuses to rolls are halved. Lasts until the end of Rahja's next turn.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

CELESTICA

(Seems like the overcharge bonus would be the only buff in effect at the start of Celestica's shot, so the only change would be +10 on her to hit rolls. However, if Rahja's buffs take place before Celestica's shots, then she gets another +20 on damage and auto crits. Her damage would increase from 323 to 403, plus this additional crit damage
    Spoiler
    Show
    (2d6+152)[159]
    (2d6+152)[162]
    (2d6+152)[155]
    (2d6+152)[156]
    so potentially 975+13(holy)+18(anarchic)
    Last edited by MikelaC1; 2012-09-11 at 07:28 AM.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

23. - Top - End - #143

SwashbucklerGuy

The whispers in the distance attract Usabhar's and Nasiri's attention immediately as the dwarf calls forth his weapons to his side. Once more the incalculable odds threaten the group, this time in a less-than-desirable formation. Among all sides, Usabhar stood his ground as he cannot fly up to assist in removing the cracks up in the skies. Instead he chooses to distract as many as he can while everyone else went for the Achilles' Heel of the invasion. Though he may not be able to have them all focus on him, Usabhar knows he makes a better dreadnaught and guardian than any other being he knows of.

Nasiri meanwhile looks up at the skies and then back down at the paragon. She realizes she is in a bit of a rough spot as she cannot assist both Usabhar and Rahja plus Celectica at once. In such circumstances however, the couatl knows that Usabhar will be fine on his own. While inching closer to the High Lord, Nasiri grants a small bit of help to the dwarf by casting an arcane spell; a cloud of infernos shrouds Usabhar moments later. The paragon's incredible resilience means that he will be unharmed by the cloud while his foes will suffer in it.

Spoiler
    Show
    Usabhar
    Swift Action: Initiating the Immortal Fortitude Stance from the Devoted Spirit discipline. Cannot be killed by HP damage without making a Fortitude check against DC of Negative HP first. (if saved, I have 1 HP)
    Move Action: Initiating the Dancing Blade Form Stance from the Iron Heart discipline. 5 ft reach for my weapons on my turn. I am able to use two stances from my Dual Stance Mastery epic feat.
    Standard Action: N/A

Nasiri
    Swift Action: N/A
    Move Action: Close in with Wero while Rahja and Celestica are riding her.
    Standard Action: Casts Incendiary Cloud at Usabhar's location. His immunity to fire means he is unharmed by the cloud.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Troll in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[7]
    (1d20)[13]
    (1d20)[7]
    (1d20)[1]

As you regroup and Lord Wero comes into sight, Rahja's music drowns out all of the half-heard whispers. Arrows fly in large numbers up into the sky, piercing the cracks and causing them to shatter. What rests behind them, though, isn't a simple scar. No, it would seem that behind those cracks simply rests more of the same size. If it weren't for the traces of black powder falling from the sky, there would be no sign of your attack at all. Something is horribly wrong here, something you can feel at the edge of your senses even as the burst of courage begins to subside.

Looking up at the crack in the sky, a glimmer of realization fills Celestica's eyes a moment before she is shattered to pieces, just as her arrows had "shattered" the fissures in the sky.

Perhaps it would be too early to say that your attacks have had no effect. The ground and buildings around you seem to ripple in place and darken as if the world itself were being warped. All around you are abandoned buildings, including the Governor's mansion behind you.

Celestica
    Spoiler
    Show
    Are you dead? If you are, you most certainly don't feel dead. The field around you carries a hazy, dreamlike quality but you feel perfectly fine and you can't even remember a bit of pain. Looking up from where you lie in the grass, you catch sight of two familiar moons in the night-time sky, moons you haven't seen in years.

you're home.

25. - Top - End - #145

Lord Wero shakes his head in disbelief that behind the crack is even more cracks. He saw its destruction, there is something amiss here. He looks towards his companions, shaking his head with a facial expression that is immediately recognizable as one of utter confusion.
    With a wave of a magical gesture, he overcharges his sight to that which can dispel any illusion with but a glance, in supplement to the arcane sight his monocle provides.
    Spoiler
    Show

First off, using a free action to cast True Sight. I'm withholding further actions this round until I get results.
    Also, I get the effects of Greater Arcane Sight from the monocle.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Titan in the Playground

Healing did not work. Damage did not work. Rahja is utterly confused at what is happening right now. She tries to find a clue with her enhanced senses, searches in her memories about maybe having heard about something like this. But then she sees Celestica simply shatter.

"Celestica! Oh gods, no!" Rahja is horrified, filled with the terror of losing a dear friend in such a way. Her mind goes a hundred miles an hour, feeling guilty over not having cast any preventive spells onto her before, all while trying to find anything that could help. Even though the cracks shattered Celestica, Rahja feels the desire to attack them again as some sort of futile revenge.

Spoiler
    Show
    Maintain Inspire Courage

Rahja possesses true seeing, arcane sight and see invisibility. Also, as stated in the OOC, she takes 10 on all knowledge checks (with a +10 bonus from Overcharge).

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

CELESTICA

Spoiler
    Show
    Wonderment, awe, homesickness...and shock buzz through Celestica's mind. Beloved Crystalia, her homeland. Where she had always wanted to return to.
    But not now. Not with the entire multiverse facing destruction. Not with Lord Wero potentially running amok. Not by abandoning a new friend. As much as she wanted to stay, she knew she had to get back. Get back to where would be the biggest problem. No, finding a way to get there would be the biggest problem.
    But Crystalia was full of elves, and some of them were epic spellcasters. Including the Queen, Zylina. Taking her bearings from the moons, Celestica set out in the direction of Crystalia, the home city of the elves that bore the same name as the forest.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

28. - Top - End - #148

SwashbucklerGuy

Usabhar looks up as Nasiri's eyes widen when they both see Celectica suddenly shatter in a million pieces. Neither of them have an idea with how that occurred and neither of them understand what is up with the tons of the cracks in the sky. Nasiri wasn't sure what she is detecting in the skies, whether it's arcane, divine, or something else. Seeing as everyone is, at least for now, withholding their actions, Nasiri does the same as she can guess that unleashing an assault on these cracks would cause it to retaliate as such, to completely and utterly change reality and eliminate someone from existence... At least that what it seems like it is. Usabhar meanwhile seems more eager to strike back had he not be grounded without wings.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Troll in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Lord Wero's gaze fails to detect any illusions in particular. Thinking hard of the problem at hand, however, there is one other solution he and Rahja can come up with. Looking at the area around you ripple in place, your surroundings no longer seem quite at home in the material plane. No, things seem too fluid around here for a physically morphable world. If anything, these surroundings look closer to the magical morphability of the plane of shadow or even the chaos of Limbo than to the plane you hail from. If you're right, there's a chance that you aren't on the material plane at all. With that said and done, however, that leaves just the questions of where you are and Where Celestica has ended up. As you search for your thoughts, however, light continues fading from the world around you as the crack above begins to glow red. A large ripple of earth, structure, and air can be seen in the distance in every direction, currently a good half-mile away and slowly creeping inwards.

Celestica:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running through the forest, your head remains in a fog and your legs seem to work in slow motion. Nothing around here seems quite right. In place of fruit, clockwork timepieces hang from the trees, endlessly ticking and whirring as you made your way. Fortunately, you can see your destination. A pillar of light, another unusual addition, shines into the sky where you're certain Crystalia should stand.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Titan in the Playground

CELESTICA

Spoiler
    Show
    Celestica takes note of the way things are not the way they should be. She begins to doubt whether or not Crystalia will be where it should be, as pillars of light were never a feature of the elven city. But lacking any other reference point or the magical powers to deal with the strange plane she finds herself in, she feels that this is the only answer she has, for now. She continues on her way, as she does so, she attempts to concentrate on her thoughts and feelings, trying to organize them into something more coherant.
    #GoreMutualarejerks