Felhammer|The Professor|Gen'dai|Scout
    ValhallaStreet|Par Moonwood|Altiri|Scout
    thechosen2nd|Korma Gold|Human|Noble
    Joshter72|Al Greggs|Human|Soldier
    SoullessGinger|Aris Talt|Umbaran|Noble[/table][/table]

Opening Crawl

OOC Thread

Everyone:

Five years ago a bill was proposed to the Senate called the Exploration Enrichment Act. It proposed to create a whole new branch of the Republic called the Exploration Committee, charged with exploring unknown space and expanding the Republic's borders. Five years later the end result of the bill was the creation of the Galactic Republic Science Space Ship Discovery, an old Hammerhead-class Cruiser, which has been retrofitted with more fuel capacity, faster engines, and advanced sensors. For some reason or another, you have all been chosen to be a part of its crew.

You were all instructed to meet at a non-descript government office building before boarding the ship. After arriving you are shown to a sparse room that contains basic refreshments and a table. The table has nine chairs on one side, and three on the other. Their is no one else in the room aside from yourselves.

OOC:This is a chance for you all to introduce yourselves in character before anything official and important happens.
    Last edited by Zavoniki; 2012-06-13 at 07:24 AM.
    When you are first born, the universe assigns you a secret luck value. The quality of your life, dice rolls, and how friendly your DM is are all influenced by the luck value. It is the universe's secret social experiment. So if you been rolling poor, it is only because you were assigned low luck value by the universe. You can raise your luck value only through proper dice rolling rituals.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: A Scientific Expedition IC Thread[SW Saga]

Par Moonwood slouches into the room, looking as though he'd rather not be there. He notes the table setup with glum apprehension, but then his eyes light up when he notes the meagre food at the table.

He starts introducing himself. "Hi! I'm Par. I'm supposed to be the archaeologist on this expedition. I've been out that way before, but it should be exciting to find some new things out there, right?" He looks anything but excited. While he's introducing himself, he eyes the food, evidently hoping to be the first to get to it. Apparently he hasn't eaten for a few days.
    Last edited by ValhallaStreet; 2012-06-10 at 05:40 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

As Garath enters the room he and announces "My name is Garath, emissary of the Jedi Council for this expedition" before pulling out a chair and sitting near one of the table ends.

As he sits waiting for the others he plays over the meeting with the council when they asked him to go on this mission thinking of why he was the one chosen to do this task.

Jingle Bells, Twilight Smells, Edward Ran Away,
    Bella Dies, Jacob Cries, Star Wars All The Way, HEY!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Halfling in the Playground

The quadrupedal medical droid
    speaks in a cold clinical female voice.

Greetings, I am 3M-CX11, I will be your field medical droid on this expedition when you inevitably spring some ancient trap or otherwise seriously injure yourself. All I ask is that you try to minimize the damage you do to yourself so that you are less likely to die while I am working on you and leave a mess for me to clean up.

Additionally, those with weak constitutions, congenital defects, and other serious ailments please advise me of them before we set foot on another world so I can prepare to treat you. Thank you.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

Aris checked his reflection in the turbolift and ran a hand over his freshly shaved scalp. He straightened his designer jacket, using the opportunity to make sure his weapons were secure. After finding the right room, he walks in and looks over the two rather... scruffy men that arrived before him. The scientist is about what he expected and the Jedi seemed lost in thought in the corner. The droid was an oddity and probably in need of a memory wipe. The medical ones always did get a bit morbid eventually.

"Gentlemen, Three-EM," he says by way of greeting. He then makes himself busy picking over the refreshments.
    Last edited by SoullessGinger; 2012-06-10 at 12:23 PM. Reason: typo

6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Greggs walks into the room with his back straight and head held high. He notices a slight glance from a couple people who have showed up before he did. He w atched with uninterest as an Altiri ravages the table of food and pays no mind to the apparent medical droid doing its usual humanoid scan.

He expected no danger on this trip, but decided to mentally prepare himself for whatever may come.

Not thinking of any reason to introduce himself and whole heartedly not wanting to, he posts up next to the door waiting for further instructions.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Orc in the Playground

Imp

A lithe young woman bounds into the room, clearly trying (somewhat unsuccessfully) to contain her excitement. Her clothing is modest, but clearly new, and of high quality fabric, making her family's status apparent to the trained eye. As she walks up to the table to grab a handful of fruit, she introduces herself to the team members already present.

"Hey guys!" My name is Korma, and I'm just so excited to be a part of this exploration committee with you all! Even though I'm only a field assistant, I know I'll be a great help to the group, and I can't wait to learn all about these outer rim planets. I'm pretty handy with a blaster pistol too, and I never turn down a challenge in a boxing match. If anyone wants to spar once we get on the ship, come find me!" she says with a wink towards the soldier standing by the door.

'He looks pretty tough' she thinks, as she sizes him up 'but I bet I'm faster.'

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

The powerfully built Gen'Dai meanders into the room. He looks around, noting the 9 chairs opposite the other three. How very droll, thinks the Gen'Dai, I was hoping for a bit more pomp and circumstance.

The Gen'Dai clears his throat loudly, stands up straight and puffs his chest out before beginning, "I am called the Professor. I have twelve Doctorates from the Alderaan Planetary University. I know most everything there is to know about the known galaxy in which we live. I am an explorer at heart, I have an innate urge to cast myself out and discover the unknown and the unknowable. For the the entirety of my nine hundred and fifty one years of life I have done this. I joined this expedition for one reason and one reason alone - to bring knowledge to our fair Republic. For too long the vast expanse known as the unknown regions have remained alien and remote. We must sail forward and never look back - we must discover all there is to know and return home with a bounty of artifacts and data that will entertain and fascinate academics for centuries to come."

Feeling proud of himself, the Professor nods at each of the other sentients in the room with a hearty smile before taking a seat at the end of the row of nine chairs.
    Last edited by Felhammer; 2012-06-10 at 01:26 PM.
    DMing:
    ❶ AGAINST THE GIANTS: IC | OOC

9. - Top - End - #9
    Orc in the Playground

The doors slide open to reveal a thin, young twi'lek leaning against the turbolift wall. She appears to be wearing a standard engineer's uniform, with a numerous amount of tools strapped to her waist. She casually walks into the large chamber, sizing up the rest of the inhabitants.
    Jeez, didn't expect quite the diversity here...
    She notices the chairs set up in rows, presuming that they were left for the team and their prospective employers.
    She sits herself quietly in the chair farthest away from the crowd, eyeing the others rather suspiciously.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Pixie in the Playground

Aris watches the room fill up and files away information about his fellow travelers. Academic, soldier, soldier, unknown, he ticks off as he scans the room.

He takes a plate with him to socialize with the others, starting with the Gen'Dai, "Greetings Professor. My name is Aris Talt. I have not yet had the honor of meeting a member of your species, and am delighted to make the acquaintance of one so distinguished."

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

Barely concealing his joy at hearing the word "distinguished", the Gen'Dai looks up and smiles, "Yes, unfortunately my people are quite rare. Our species was decimated during the Great Hyperspace War and, quite sadly, has never really recovered. Given our long life spans and our borderline pathological indifference towards bearing young, I believe the Gen'dai will always remain a rare sight in the galaxy."

Steering the conversation towards something less grim, "I have encountered many of your kind if the past. Artisans, politicians, merchants and warriors. You are a from a truly great species. In fact, during the Great Galactic War, a young Umbaran female named Tara Tukala served as my lab assistant while I was forced to work as an archaeologist for the Sith Empire. We were great," The Professor pauses for a moment as if reliving past events, "Friends." The long pause and the wry smile that crosses the Gen'Dai's face would lead even a Mantellian Savrip to guess the relationship was much deeper and more involved than mere friendship.
    DMing:

12. - Top - End - #12
    Pixie in the Playground

"I am truly glad my people have made such a favorable impression. As I believe I am the resident bureaucrat on this expedition, allow me to say that it is my mission to make sure that no red-tape hinders your progress. Should you encounter any difficulties, please do not hesitate to bring it to my attention.

With that, Aris moves around the room speaking to the other occupants. He centers on the unknown twi'lek that is avoiding conversation.

(In Ryl): "It seems that you are a mechanic of some sort. I know how that occupation can suffer when it is denied the proper supplies. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Aris Talt and I believe I am to be the bureaucratic liason for this mission. Should you need anything to perform your duties, please allow me to help."

13. - Top - End - #13
    Pixie in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Greggs ignored the wink while thinking to himself if she was being serious. He was about to retort in his usual non-witty manner when he overheard the Gen'dai speak.

He listened with an already biased opinion. When the professor was finished talking he loudly chuckled within hiimself catching the attention of those in the conversation.

You give shame to your people, professor. I've seen the way some of your older folk can fight. If you all weren't so smart I'd call you a bunch of savages.

He half smiled and casually pushed himself off the wall.

If you are supposed to know so much, how about you tell us something. In all of your years of being taught and going to different planets to shuffle some dirt, how many people have died for your quest for knowledge?

He begins to speak louder so everyone can hear him.

Because I'll tell ya, there aren't many who've died for a lesser cause than this... and I'll also tell ya, people die.
    Last edited by joshter72; 2012-06-10 at 06:22 PM.

14. - Top - End - #14

RedWizardGuy

Garath raises his head as he hears voices rising in the room. These people are going to start fighting before we even know each other, let alone getting to the planet. He thinks to himself

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

Tiring of sitting by his lonesome, the impressively tall Gen'Dai stands up and walks over to the curious little medical droid, "You said your designation is 3M-CX11? How up-to-date is your medical programing? My colleges at the Alderaan Planetary University and I have just published a new edition of the "Standardized and Comprehensive Galactic Medical Textbook." May I add that I authored the entry on what is commonly referred to as 'Zeltron Flaming Pink Eye.' The article was impressive enough to warrant mention in the Coruscant Senatorial Medical Journal. I trust your masters have updated you recently with data from this most useful textbook? If not I have a digital copy that we can download into you memory banks."
    DMing:

16. - Top - End - #16
    Orc in the Playground

Ardana's face, despite its blue coloration, manages to turn into a shade of red as she blushes at Aris's approach. She seems to be unable to make eye contact with him.

(Replying back in Ryl) Um, hello, my name's Ardana errr, thanks for the offer. I'll be sure to, um... check with you if I need anything.

Aris can tell that the twi'lek is not really used to social interactions and is in fact quite awkward to talk to.

Umm, I've noticed you seem to be born of high blood, what brings you to such an expedition such as this? Not that I'm insulting you or anything... err, yeah sorry...
    Jeez I'm such an oaf...

With that, she notices the rather gruff-looking man that had been standing by the door the whole decided to finally speak up. She wasn't really paying much attention to what he was saying, but she was still terrified nonetheless.
    Ardana's hands seemed instinctively reach inside her jacket, before relaxing and coming to a rest on her lap. She turned herself around to get a better view of the whole commotion.
    Last edited by Ballista; 2012-06-10 at 07:12 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Forgot to check if there were any updates before I posted.

The Gen'Dai chuckles at the attempted wit of the poor, loathsome, petty human who was obviously forged more of brawn than brain.

"My species suffers from a terrible psychosis as we age. it changes our biology and makes us act in uncivilized manner. I feel sorry for any that cross paths with a Gen'Dai who suffers from the psychosis. Obviously you were not the object of his ire, for if you were, you would not be standing here today."

Feigning surprise at the accusation of death, the Professor responds, "Science is noble profession. Some times risk is necessary for its advancement. I am an adventurer of sorts, my unique physiology allows me to do things that other sentients cannot do. I can't count the number of times my limbs have been chopped off, smashed or otherwise decimated. I never intentionally put my assistants or my colleagues in undue harm. However," The professor pauses and tries to hold back a few tears, "I have lost nearly five hundred souls on my watch. Most were killed by the Sith of Revan's and the Emperor's eras. Sixteen more were murdered in a terrorist bombing on Corellia. A handful were killed by ancient Sith booby traps. One of my fondest grad students was trampled to death by a gundark, while another was eaten by a hutt's rancor. One of my dearest friends was corrupted by a Sith Holocron and went on a rampage across Tatooine..."

Collecting himself, the Professor continues, "Science can be dangerous, especially if you attract the ire of those who are morally corrupt. I have dedicated my life to the understanding of the fundamental mechanics that underpin our universe. I do this because if I were to shirk away, I would be condemning everything those brave souls died for. "
    Last edited by Felhammer; 2012-06-11 at 01:02 AM.
    DMing:

18. - Top - End - #18
    Dwarf in the Playground

Watching the argument with a mixture of amusement and alarm, Par pauses for a moment longer, then raises his voice.

"Hey, has anyone noticed anything interesting about our group? I was reading up on the expedition last night... Anyway, apparently we're all pretty new in our fields. I mean, there's The Professor, he's done a bit of work." He nods at The Professor respectfully.

"But the rest of us are pretty green. Just thought that was pretty interesting, for such an apparently important expedition."

19. - Top - End - #19
    Pixie in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Greggs sneers at the Altiri

Speak for yourself Blue one. I'll tell ya, I've seen my share of death.

He straightens himself out and accusingly points towards the professor.

I'm here to make sure you're not on the professors list of casualties in his chasing of the... of the whatever it is he's after.

You're the one that's "green", Blue one.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground

Par's eyes widen, and he tucks his hands into his pockets and ducks his head down.

"I wasn't really talking to you. I'm sure your position could be filled by just about anybody." Obviously incensed, he sits down and ignores the human soldier.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Halfling in the Playground

3M-CX11 is quietly analyzing attitudes and speech patterns and running them through its tactical analysis software to determine proper motivating forces in case of injury during dangerous situations. It makes special note of the attractive young mechanic's shyness and a jumpiness that appears similar to that of troops exposed to combat without rest for too long.

Upon hearing the Gen'Dai's comment about medical programing 3M-CX11 begins to comment before the slightly heated exchange begins. 3M-CX11 ceases to speak and listens and builds upon the Professor's and the soldier's profile. After the exchange 3M-CX11 places brief notes as to possible sources of the soldier's hotheaded short sighted behavior.

Seeing a slight break in the conversion, 3M-CX11 sees an opportunity to answer the professor and provide comfort to those who may be concerned at having a "green" medical droid, and possibly avoid unneeded conflict.

There is no need for concern. I am programmed as a combat medic and a veteran of the last great war. While I have been converted to civilian use with the removal of my shield generator and many of my servos have been converted to standard 3M parts, and the classified military knowledge I obtained was my knowledge of field medicine exceeds that of most flesh and blood field medics. As for my understanding of surgery and other aspects of medical treatment, my medical programming is up to date as of this morning.

In other words, yes I can fix you should you fall prey to traps, ancient droids you for some reason decide to reactivate, or manage to insult the chieftain's honor undoubtedly because one of you will become enamored with his daughter and try and teach her the ways of the big galaxy.

Additionally I have been equipped with a high quality translator unit and should have little trouble understanding most forms of speech. So, if for some reason you actually manage to not enrage the first intelligent life forms we come across you should be able to speak to it through me. Not that there is much hope that this unit will be remotely necessary.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ballista View Post
    Ardana's face, despite its blue coloration, manages to turn into a shade of red as she blushes at Aris's approach. She seems to be unable to make eye contact with him.

(Replying back in Ryl) Um, hello, my name's Ardana errr, thanks for the offer. I'll be sure to, um... check with you if I need anything.

Aris can tell that the twi'lek is not really used to social interactions and is in fact quite awkward to talk to.

Umm, I've noticed you seem to be born of high blood, what brings you to such an expedition such as this? Not that I'm insulting you or anything... err, yeah sorry...
    Jeez I'm such an oaf...
    "Oh no, I assure you I am a just a bureaucrat, I have no title. I am fortunate enough to have a formal education and this is where my superiors thought I could be of the most use."

Aris follows Ardana's gaze to the raised voices, "If you'll excuse me, I think I should attempt to smooth things over."

Quote Originally Posted by joshter72 View Post
    Greggs sneers at the Altiri

Speak for yourself Blue one. I'll tell ya, I've seen my share of death.

He straightens himself out and accusingly points towards the professor.

I'm here to make sure you're not on the professors list of casualties in his chasing of the... of the whatever it is he's after.

You're the one that's "green", Blue one.
    "And I have no doubt that you will perform admirably. Just as you say, the professor has his job and you have yours. I for one, feel safer already knowing our guardians appear both formidable and passionate towards their work. Don't you agree, Jedi?"

Aris looks towards the Jedi hoping he might help in the mediation.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy_1.0 View Post
    3M-CX11 is quietly analyzing attitudes and speech patterns and running them through its tactical analysis software to determine proper motivating forces in case of injury during dangerous situations. It makes special note of the attractive young mechanic's shyness and a jumpiness that appears similar to that of troops exposed to combat without rest for too long.

Upon hearing the Gen'Dai's comment about medical programing 3M-CX11 begins to comment before the slightly heated exchange begins. 3M-CX11 ceases to speak and listens and builds upon the Professor's and the soldier's profile. After the exchange 3M-CX11 places brief notes as to possible sources of the soldier's hotheaded short sighted behavior.

Seeing a slight break in the conversion, 3M-CX11 sees an opportunity to answer the professor and provide comfort to those who may be concerned at having a "green" medical droid, and possibly avoid unneeded conflict.

There is no need for concern. I am programmed as a combat medic and a veteran of the last great war. While I have been converted to civilian use with the removal of my shield generator and many of my servos have been converted to standard 3M parts, and the classified military knowledge I obtained was my knowledge of field medicine exceeds that of most flesh and blood field medics. As for my understanding of surgery and other aspects of medical treatment, my medical programming is up to date as of this morning.

In other words, yes I can fix you should you fall prey to traps, ancient droids you for some reason decide to reactivate, or manage to insult the chieftain's honor undoubtedly because one of you will become enamored with his daughter and try and teach her the ways of the big galaxy.

Additionally I have been equipped with a high quality translator unit and should have little trouble understanding most forms of speech. So, if for some reason you actually manage to not enrage the first intelligent life forms we come across you should be able to speak to it through me. Not that there is much hope that this unit will be remotely necessary.
    "There you have it, we will take every precaution, and should the worst come to pass, we will be in good hands... Or pincers."

23. - Top - End - #23

RedWizardGuy

"I agree Aris, I think we should all sit down and discuss why we are all here, where we are going and what we are looking for" Garath says as he sits up and looks around at everyone in the room.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Pixie in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Greggs watches Pal for a moment before revealing a confused look trying to think if the gentlemanly noble is being sincere or condescending.

I don't care 'bout any of these specifics. I'm just doing what I'm told, Jedi.

He turns his back to the Jedi and saunters back to his original spot by the door, all the while keeping a keen eye on the colorful Altiri.

Anybody huh...

He "Hmmph"s.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

Everyone:

You all begin to hear the sounds of faint arguing. The door bursts open and four people enter them room. One of them is Admiral Jarla Kuat. A member of the Kuat royal family, she was recently given a commission in the Galactic Republic Navy at the rank of admiral, specifically for commanding this expedition. It is suspected that this was done to get her out of the public eye, as she has little talent for management, industry, and economics, and lots of talent at annoying people and partying, and is well known for her arrogance. The next person entering the room is Jedi Knight Kas Aandel, a Zabrak. Not much is known about him, but getting assigned to this expedition means that he either shows a lot of promise or the Jedi Council considers him an embarrassment. The next human is Adam Zalvoen, a former Senator of Correlia, who was caught embezzling funds and taking bribes from many corporations and criminal organizations. After serving his time, he became a mid-level bureaucrat on Coruscant, before being assigned to this expedition. The final person entering the room is a female Selkath who wears the uniform of a Republic Starship Captain.

The former Senator, Jedi Knight, and Admiral, sit down at the three unclaimed chairs, while the Selkath leans against the wall.

"Greetings. We have called you hear because you have all been selected to become Expedition Team One...", Zalvoen begins to say, but is quickly interrupted by Admiral Kuat and Kas Aandel.

"I'm pretty sure that under all official documentation they are called Strike Team Alpha...", the Admiral says.

"I'm not sure we should be naming them really, the name is for the group to decide...", Kas says.

"Ohh like you care about them in anyway, you're just along for the credit all the little Jedilings will bring you!", Admiral Kuat spits at Kas.

"ENOUGH!", Zalvoen yells before continuing, " You are all hear because your bring something unique to the table. That might be for your academic knowledge, your wilderness abilities, or the belief that when the situation gets dangerous and people are in danger of dying, you won't panic and let that happen. What we want is for you to be our first team on the ground when we find something interesting. We can scan and probe all we want from a ship, but in the end we need to send people to really uncover the mysteries the Unknown Region holds. We all believe that you are the best candidates for the job. Don't disappoint us. Any questions?, he finishes, glaring at both Kas Aandel and Admiral Kuat whenever they look they are going to interrupt.

Everyone please roll a perception check.

If you beat DC 15:
    Spoiler
    Show

You notice that the Selkath officer in the corner is rolling her eyes and sighing every time the three people seated at the table look like they are about to argue.
    When you are first born, the universe assigns you a secret luck value. The quality of your life, dice rolls, and how friendly your DM is are all influenced by the luck value. It is the universe's secret social experiment. So if you been rolling poor, it is only because you were assigned low luck value by the universe. You can raise your luck value only through proper dice rolling rituals.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Orc in the Playground

Imp

Oblivious to the rising tensions, Korma wandered around examining the few decorations of the sparse room, and scanning over her soon-to-be teammates. It's quite a diverse group she thought. I can't wait to hear all the stories the professor and that soldier have, for starts. I bet they've seen so much of the galaxy already.

Of course, Korma had experienced her share of adventure for one so young. After buying her way onto a smuggler's ship to get away from her home-world, and exploring the galaxy on her own for a few years, she had accrued a number of her own exciting stories that she is itching to brag about to her new teammates.

Now is not the time, she told herself.

Suddenly brought back into the room by the Jedi's words, Korma becomes aware that the soldier and Altiri seem rather miffed about something. She chooses to ignore it, however, much more interested in finding out more information about this expedition. She makes her way to a seat and casually grabs another handful of fruit while addressing the Jedi, and the others around the table.

"That sounds good to me. its Garath, right? Like I said, I'm just a field assistant, hired on to do basically whatever the scientists need me to do: bushwhacking, excavating, recording data, and stuff like that, I would imagine. Although I don't really know... I've never been on a scientific expedition before..."

Really considering what this mission will actually entail for the first time (she jumped at the offer on a whim) Korma realizes she knows very little about what the team will be doing- her briefing up to this point has been incredibly vague.

"Does anyone here know exactly where we are going, and what we are researching anyway?" She asked, looking around the table.

----Whoops. guess I wrote too slow. let's just pretend it never happened

Spoiler
    Show
    OoC: FYI, I was bored and looking through some stuff online and I found another talent tree for the noble. It's called the exile talent tree, for nobles cut off from their family. I think it's much more fitting to my character, so I changed my starting talent to arrogant bluster. Plus now I don't have the same starting talent as Aris, which I figured would be kind of lame. Hope thats okay, GM, and everyone else.
    Last edited by thechosen2nd; 2012-06-11 at 01:47 AM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Orc in the Playground

Imp

Sir, if you don't mind, I do have a question the young human responded respectfully.

I was never told what planet we will start off exploring, or what we might expect to find there. What sort of mysteries are we talking about here?

Perception check:
    (1d20+4)[18]

28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground

Noting the identity of the princess and former Senator, Par looks as though his worst suspicions have been concerned. His expression is halfway between smugness and dread. He sighes and leans back, studying the Jedi for any clues as to his reason for being there.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+11)[14]
    Guess not.
    Last edited by ValhallaStreet; 2012-06-11 at 02:20 AM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

The Professor, Gen'Dai Academic

The Professor watches the leaders of this expedition, noting their argumentative nature. "Oh to be young again," thinks the Gen'Dai, "I remember a many mission where I butt heads with the military types and the Jedi. Ah, youth is so fleeting, especially for these species."

The Professor clears his throat once more and speaks up, "Esteemed leaders of this wondrous expedition, thank you for taking the time to meet the Expedition Team," The Gen'Dai steered clear of any additional names for the team - preferring to be play more towards a neutrality than anything else. There would be time for picking sides but The Professor knows that time is not now. "I believe I speak for the whole group when I say that we all hope to prove ourselves as valuable assets to the expedition and its noble goals."

Spoiler
    Show
    Perception: (1d20-3)[16]
    Last edited by Felhammer; 2012-06-11 at 02:22 AM.
    DMing:

30. - Top - End - #30

RedWizardGuy

Garath looks at the jedi across the table, listening to what the men who entered the room he thought to himself The only things these people want is to try and find new weapons for their arsenal, even that Jedi has probably been brought by some noble.

Spoiler
    Show

16/20d+3=19
    Last edited by Lejosh; 2012-06-11 at 02:20 AM.