New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Where Matter Vanishes IC

Postmodernist:
    Spoiler
    Show

You know he's a big important terrorist. But while you can think of a lot of groups off the top of you head, you can't really think of which one he's involved with. Something in...tip of the tongue, here. Didn't he use some sort of alias at one point? Maybe?

Dammit. Can't remember the details.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

Beholder

"Listen," Anthony whispered in hushed tones to those sitting next to him. "If they're making us tie each other up, can you not tie it too tight? They probably haven't got time to check all of the people individually, just make it look good, yeah?"

Glancing around, he tried to gauge the reactions of the other passengers. Were they murmuring, panicking, screaming? If there was the smallest commotion then there was a chance for a distraction.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

Frank

He nods, his eyes wide, his nostrils flaring, a bead of sweat dripping from his receding hairline to his chin. "Yeah," he whispers, although it's more of a croak. "Yeah, sure. Not too tight. I can do that, sure." Being restrained and bossed around by a man with a gun. It's too much like the joint, too much like being back in prison. "Aw, ####, guys. Aw, ####, ####, ####!" And yet, as helpless as he is, as impotent and powerless, he can't help but feel as though he needs to do something about it, to take some sort of action. But thoughts like that in situations like theses are too often suicidal. But when the time comes for him to bond himself to his neighbor, he finds his arms like lead, and that he cannot move them. "Oh, Jesus," he moans. "Oh, #### me, I can't do it. I can't ####ing do it!" He sinks into his chair like a lump, shivering.

GM Only:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sanity Check (Helplessness): (1d100)[62]
    Last edited by Sophistemon; 2012-09-02 at 02:31 PM.