New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LII: 525.600 Ponies!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    I don't get the attraction of Spitfire either. Something about her mane, in particular. Her Swedish voice, though *drools*
    It's probably the whole "Dash loves the pegusi group who flys around in skintight uniforms" deal.

Will she get her lootie mark, you think?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Silly, she's just gathering snacks for Spike's birthday! Why else would she put a bunch of chocolate wrapped un in thin sheets of gold into a bag?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    What's she runnimg from?
    Something scary, silly!

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    A true scientist doesn't give up when an experiment yields results counter to his hypothesis; he carries on regardless in the pursuit of true knowledge!
    A true mage will laugh at said crude attempt at learning of the secrets of the universe and would simply consult his books.

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Now THAT I can agree with!
    Spoiler
    Show

"Looks around"

"Sighs"

"Poke Twilight's tummy"

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post

unrelated note, i have NO idea what color thubby would be. @,@
    Probably something around Red, I would belive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

2. - Top - End - #542
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Season 3
    Spoiler
    Show
    Point by point...

Also, the [citation needed] bits aren't accusing you of lying or anything, I just want to know where you got the info from.

*Luna will return
    Yay!

*Fluttershy does something awesome at some point.
    [citation needed] (is this the dragon episode?)

*As does Spike.
    [citation needed] Sounds good though.

*Odds of Discord returning are extremely high.
    [citation needed]

*Episode 3 is probably a Pinkie Pie episode.
    [citation needed]

* Trixie is returning, images of her wearing some sort of black amulet were released some time ago.
    I've seen this. It looks pretty fake to me.

*Applejack will probably get an episode at some point.
    Who?

*Episode four is possibly a CMC episode.
    [citation needed]
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stuff about Spike and Fluttershy is from a pair of tweets by Meghan McCarthy. Give me a few minutes and hopefully I can find them within the bowels of Derpibooru. I have no idea whether or not it is related to the dragon episode. As for Discord, John De Lancie has confirmed he did some voicework for S3, and he is both fairly expensive to grab from what we have heard, and not a professional voice actor, so they wouldn't bring him in for any character except Discord. As for Episode 3, a guy who worked at Studio B said on Twitter that it both had some pretty zany animation and Andrea Libman's performance in it was great. She only voices Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie, and zany animation sounds like Pinkie Pie's thing. Admittedly, this isn't a complete confirmation, hence the "probably". As for episode four, someone on the show crew uploaded to Twitter a picture of their studio which on one of the screens showed a picture of episode four featuring the Crusaders in the CMC clubhouse doing their trademark "Check flank for cutie mark" pose. I cannot recall a single episode which featured the Crusaders questing for their marks that wasn't a CMC episode. Of course, this isn't a guarantee, hence the "possibly".
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2012-08-29 at 03:14 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

3. - Top - End - #543
    Troll in the Playground

ever since i made that s3 post i cant stop listening to pony music
    halp!?
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

4. - Top - End - #544
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    It's probably the whole "Dash loves the pegusi group who flys around in skintight uniforms" deal.
    I can see how Dash might find her attractive, no problem there, it practically writes itself, and I can imagine that maybe she's meant to be hot, it's just that I don't find her design particularly hot myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Silly, she's just gathering snacks for Spike's birthday! Why else would she put a bunch of chocolate wrapped un in thin sheets of gold into a bag?

5. - Top - End - #545
    Dwarf in the Playground

I think Spitfire is popular is because of Dashie but also one of her foreign VAs sounds pretty damn hot. The character herself is quite neat and one of the few 'Bolts we hear speak.
    If any of you wish to follow me my twitter is @RetroGamer1224. I am fun but #NSFW

6. - Top - End - #546
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    I
    Oh great, now you've got Anarion doing it too. I'm going to have to spend the $15 to get me a copy aren't I? I was hoping to be able to hold out till the sequel comes out in October.
    Actually, it's only $5 on Steam. You now have even less excuse not to buy it.

Will she get her lootie mark, you think?
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is a great picture. I like that Scoots is playing with the keys, even though she has all the loot already. It comes across as confident to me, like she doesn't really care at this point because she's already done the looting.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Awesome! Hope you're having a lot of fun with it! What have you been researching right off the bat? (I take it you built a alien containment facility right away if you got a prisoner.)
    Let me just answer that question below.
    UFOs 4-5 and Terror 2-3
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dear Princess Celestia,

It's me again, Colgate. How are the Tibetan highlands? I know we said you were going to be in Istanbul, but apparently that covers Europe and we needed you to have East Asia instead. Oh, and I'm really sorry that we didn't give you a Skyranger for a month, even after you hanger finished. See, Lyra was complaining because we kept getting return fire even when our assault rifles scored a hit because they were too weak to guarantee a kill. And then Dr. Whooves suggested just throwing more scientists at the problem. And I was like "Doctor, you're genius, this is the best thing since tartar control toothpaste!"

Anyway, long story short, we spent your Skyranger money on extra scientists and laser rifles. I am sending you two suits of personal armor to along with your shiny new Skyranger to make up for it.Please don't banish me to the moon.

Fortunately, it ended up working out because February was totally quiet. Just one UFO the entire month. It led our interceptors a merry chase. I kept having to call them off because the UFO decided to duck around the Caribbean and we couldn't pin it down over land, but eventually it crash-landed in Havana. This was the worst location ever! Everypony bought Cuban cigars on the way back. Do you know what smoking does to your teeth?!

The mission went okay, though. It was a small craft, we got a couple bodies and some Elerium-115, but we haven't gotten around to researching it yet. I diverted to med kits because I thought we were pressing our luck and now I told the science team to split its work, analyzing the leader and upgrading our laser weapons further.

The aliens decided to make up for February with a firestorm at the start of March. First, they launched a terror attack on Cape Town. You still didn't have your Skyranger, and since your team is only four ponies (nice job convincing Cadence and Twilight to join you, by the way) I took my team halfway around the world to handle it. Oh wow, you should have seen Lyra in that mission! That filly loved her laser rifle and boy could she fire. They told us autofire was supposed to be inaccurate, but after watching Lyra take out 2 floaters in the same volley and then make a cross map aimed shot through two parks and a busted-up housing unit to save the last civilian, I don't believe them.

After South Africa, I received my captain's commendation! It's so shiny. I promoted Lyra and Vinyl Scratch to sergeant as well. Lyra was hopping around like crazy. Vinyl took it more calmly, but you could see by the way she adjusted her shades that she was happy. I haven't talked about her much, but I made her a sergeant because she's been a rock solid support for us. Every time somepony else has a little trouble with their aim, Vinyl is there to back them up. She's been invaluable.

We'd barely had time to refuel when, just a day later, the aliens launched a UFO and a second terror attack at almost the same time. I scrambled our Skyranger to Delhi and sent an interceptor for the UFO, but it landed on its own on the northern coast of Africa. I'll get to that one in a minute.

The terror attack was a success, but a costly one for us. If we hadn't had personal armor on everypony, I shudder to think what would have happened. We have confiscated private Hooves' laser rifle. When asked why she shot Lyra in the back during a wild spray of fire, all she could say was "I just don't know what went wrong!" During the same attack, Bon-Bon and I took the full brunt of an explosive blast. My quick reflexes let me avoid any damage (let me tell you, keeping your hoof out of biting foals mouths during a dental examination will sharpen those reflexes right up), and Bon-Bon survived, thanks to her armor, but suffered two head wounds. I treated her with my med-kit, but she's still off active duty until the doctors can determine the severity of the concussions. I've heard that she and Lyra are causing the infirmary no end of trouble. Octavia is also out for a few days. She suffered the most mundane injury of the lot. A stray floater bullet clipped her arm and we're babying it until it recovers.

This left only 5 of us to go after the landed UFO 5 on our way back. Coming off a terror mission, and now armed with personal armor and laser rifles for the whole squad, it was easy-peezy, even with reduced numbers. Private Hooves partially redeemed herself by scoring several long-range hits as we approached the UFO, and I took point along with cloud kicker as we hit the UFO itself. The two of us downed three aliens in a single burst of gunfire, and cloudkicker rushed the command room and sniped the leader before he could react. It was an excellent showing, and I'm confident that there are bright things in Ms. Kicker's future.

Now that you have your Skyranger and have received the weapons and armor that my engineers transferred, I look forward to hearing the reports of your successful first mission, Rookie Celestia.

Your faithful dentist,
    Captain Colgate

the problem is that magic's colors are only tied to ideology some of the time. zombies are black creatures but by being mindless they can't be ideologically aligned with it.

similarly, thubby's status as an eldritch abomination makes him black, but everything he does is trying to unhinge reality and bring the ultimate force of madness into the world. madness being a distinctly red thing, but is touched on in black and blue also.

so ya, i guess black works. maybe he'd have a red ability if he were a card.

@forum explorer: my bad, ill go fix that.
    Magic's colors are flexible, and it's possible to be multi-color. If Thubby is all about evil chaos and destabilizing the universe, red-black seems perfectly appropriate to me.

Quantum Meruit is pretty solidly in Esper (that's blue with hints of both black and white). She wants to study and observe most of what's going on, and she thinks that she wants to be good, but she's also okay dealing with evil people and giving them ideas if she thinks it's cool.

Also, zombies are totally black. Even though they're mindless, they exist for one reason and one reason only: to convert non-zombies. It's a very selfish, black concept: everything will become like them and they don't care about anything else. They are unrelenting. They also frequently serve as the tools of black mages, who summon them to have absolutely loyal servants, and they have likely picked up an association with black magic through that method as well.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

7. - Top - End - #547
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Well ya could always use my excuse of wanting exactly nothing to do with Steam...

8. - Top - End - #548
    Troll in the Playground

Also, zombies are totally black. Even though they're mindless, they exist for one reason and one reason only: to convert non-zombies. It's a very selfish, black concept: everything will become like them and they don't care about anything else. They are unrelenting. They also frequently serve as the tools of black mages, who summon them to have absolutely loyal servants, and they have likely picked up an association with black magic through that method as well.
    except mtg zombies don't convert what they kill. in fact, more than a few make in impossible to do that! (mechanically, they remove cards from the game)
    the mindless undead of the mtg universe are closer to flesh golems. in fact, many of them are explicitly that.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

9. - Top - End - #549
    Titan in the Playground

except mtg zombies don't convert what they kill. in fact, more than a few make in impossible to do that! (mechanically, they remove cards from the game)
    the mindless undead of the mtg universe are closer to flesh golems. in fact, many of them are explicitly that.
    Not many I've seen. Usually they put things in the graveyard. That puts them a card away from being back on the table under your black-magic-control.

See the Colour Wheel itself for details;
    Spoiler
    Show

Note, putting yourself above other people for gain (see, offering faustian pacts) and Parasitism in general (forcing people to write Fanfics for him to consume).
    Madness isn't particularly un-black, really, but Black/Red works well enough in this case.

As for virtue/vice, I was just going by the breif wiki entry.

10. - Top - End - #550
    Troll in the Playground

I can see how Dash might find her attractive, no problem there, it practically writes itself, and I can imagine that maybe she's meant to be hot, it's just that I don't find her design particularly hot myself.
    I think a lot of the Spitfire attraction came from after episode 26 aired, and people started drawing her without her suit on. Then comes the "Holy cow, she's naked now!" train of thought, which of course makes no sense because she's a pony, but that's brains for ya. Plus there was a series of pics by c4tspajamas where her hair isn't anywhere near as wild, which I think really helped:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

11. - Top - End - #551
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Not many I've seen. Usually they put things in the graveyard. That puts them a card away from being back on the table under your black-magic-control.

Spoiler
    Show

Note, putting yourself above other people for gain (see, offering faustian pacts) and Parasitism in general (forcing people to write Fanfics for him to consume).
    Madness isn't particularly un-black, really, but Black/Red works well enough in this case.

it's admittedly mostly for balance reasons, but "revive your opponent's stuff" is extremely rare (in the sense not many exist, not card rarity) and wildly expensive. it's also coincidentally more often found on vampires or vampire themed cards.
    zombies tend to just not stay dead. decks and cards built around zombies want to keep reviving their zombies ex: zombie lord

as for virtues, thubby's has to be faith.
    vice is probably gluttony.
    Last edited by thubby; 2012-08-29 at 05:46 PM.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

12. - Top - End - #552
    Titan in the Playground

Apparently getting a free salad is a major undertaking, involving philosophy battles, FIRE, spymare catsuits and the king of frogs.

Twilight doesn't take no bad logic from nopony! Free salads for everypony!

I think a lot of the Spitfire attraction came from after episode 26 aired, and people started drawing her without her suit on. Then comes the "Holy cow, she's naked now!" train of thought, which of course makes no sense because she's a pony, but that's brains for ya. Plus there was a series of pics by c4tspajamas where her hair isn't anywhere near as wild, which I think really helped:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Brushed mane helps, admittedly, but she's still not that hot IMO

13. - Top - End - #553
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    There's a whole lot of blue-aligned characters and players. Wonder if there's a connection from learning to pony.
    Doubtful. It's far more likely to be that Internet denizens seem almost I worship Logic and Science, however much they do or don't actually know about either. The number I people who will hear "logic, learning, intellect" and go 'yeah, I'm all about those Things!' is going to be higher than not. And it's not a bad thing, although shouldn't one consider that using logic an intellect for utterly selfish ends is straight black, rather than blue black? Or that revering the natural order above all things would be green instead of white green?

It's a finicky system, which is supposed to be a feature, bu that means its harder to get right off the bat.

season 3
    Spoiler
    Show
    so i was rewatching this and

made me think.

are the changelings crystal ponies? it's the only thing we know cadence has done so far, and chrysalis knew about the crystal caves beneath the castle.

unrelated note, i have NO idea what color thubby would be. @,@
    Old conjecture is old~

Okay, I think I got it. Diego/Elixir (basically the same character) is blue/black/white. I study alchemy because I want knowledge (blue), I want knowledge because I want power (black), I want power to protect myself and those I care about (white). I could also make arguments for green since I do a lot of tinkering with nature.
    That sounds like you only need two colors. The "what you want and how you go about it" route would cover that. And messing with nature stokes me as distinctly not green. It doesn't need improvement if you're green! It's perfect. From memory, all the genetic modifications have been blue and black.

Quote Originally Posted by SynissterSyster View Post
    I think Spitfire is popular is because of Dashie but also one of her foreign VAs sounds pretty damn hot. The character herself is quite neat and one of the few 'Bolts we hear speak.
    What? What are you talking about, that's sill--
    ... ... ... Oh my~

Spoiler
    Show

Ah, this definition for it puts me firmly at white/green or green/blue. And white green have been my crest and coat for a while, hmm...

14. - Top - End - #554
    Titan in the Playground

Glaar.

Stupid stubborness...took me most of the day to rebalance the fist half of Rise of the Runelords from six up to eight characters - "won't take me more than a hour or two", I thought. HA! Even if most of it was slipping a level on some of the NPCs or slapping my Defiant template on the boos fights (even more than priorly)... It's terrible unhelpful to have a dungeon in which you can literally no longer add more monsters, because you've run out of space in the room...! (And I didn't even really need to do this, as it'll be months before we get to it...) I just had to go and add a Archivist/Wizard/MT as the last NPC, didn't I?

My brain are the leakin' now.

And s'getting hard to find good pony fanfic to read now, since I'm readin' it faster than the good (i.e. my preferred) stuff is bein' written...

15. - Top - End - #555
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Glaar.

It's terrible unhelpful to have a dungeon in which you can literally no longer add more monsters, because you've run out of space in the room...!
    Incorporeal undead.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”

16. - Top - End - #556
    Firbolg in the Playground

Incorporeal undead.
    Alternitivly, take a largeish room and make it seemingly devoid of monsters. The player expects traps.

Then a small army of ghosts rises from everywhere.

As for WoD charecter V&V, Silent would be a Faith/Pride mix. As for why, it should be pretty clear.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-08-29 at 07:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

17. - Top - End - #557
    Ogre in the Playground

There's a whole lot of blue-aligned characters and players. Wonder if there's a connection from learning to pony.
    I think part of it has to do with the fact that we have an unsusal number of mad ponysane scientists among our various resident OCs.

Spoiler
    Show

Seeing the color chart definately reinforces my impression of Professor Boffinspark as being Primary Blue and Secondary Red.
    The professor holds logic and science to be the highest ideals, hence blue being his primary color, but his impulsive nature and short temper prevent him from living up to said ideals, hence red being his secondary color.

Using the NWOD virtue/vice system, I'd describe the professor as being Fortitude/Pride.
    In his case, the combination produces a viscious cycle, where he insists on persisting in whatever activity he's currently engaged in no matter the opposition, while refusing to ever consider the possibility that he may be wrong.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

18. - Top - End - #558
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Winning with friendship means winning at life!"
    -Mako Mankanshoku

19. - Top - End - #559
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, that's convinced me. Which game should I start with?

EDIT: Got the complete pack... And only then found out that it's Windows-only.
    Last edited by One Tin Soldier; 2012-08-29 at 08:13 PM.
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

Current Projects: Dragon: the Inheritance

20. - Top - End - #560
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by One Tin Soldier View Post
    Well, that's convinced me. Which game should I start with?

EDIT: Got the complete pack... And only then found out that it's Windows-only.
    That makes me sad. If you don't have any other computer that you can use, you could run a windows install on your Mac. They all use the same chips and there are a bunch of guides for how to do it. Here's the one from Apple themselves.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

21. - Top - End - #561
    Ogre in the Playground

That makes me sad. If you don't have any other computer that you can use, you could run a windows install on your Mac. They all use the same chips and there are a bunch of guides for how to do it. Here's the one from Apple themselves.
    I got myself a free trial of Parallels Desktop, so I can use that until I figure out whether I can finagle my way into upgrading my outdated version for free. Seems to be going well so far.
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

Current Projects: Dragon: the Inheritance

22. - Top - End - #562
    Banned

Solely to make myself feel better...

My kitty is actually not a kitty. She is a dinonychus!

Spoiler
    Show

The photos do not do her justice, an teacup has claws a full 30% longer than normal.

23. - Top - End - #563
    Troll in the Playground

looks like they need trimming
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

24. - Top - End - #564
    Ogre in the Playground

In honor of SiuS's kitty, have an opalescence image dump

Spoiler
    Show

If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

25. - Top - End - #565
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'm starting to doubt my non-bronyhood
    Today I had an entire dream, completely full of RD, same thing as before.... And I freaking loved it!
    Best. Ponydream. Ever!

Spoiler
    Show

Yeah, the OC seems more White/Red, with the little spread everywhere of course, now that I notice, he may have a little degree in Green too

now for virtues, well that's a bit more odd, picturing it into Justice or hope/Wrath or Pride, I don't really know
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #566
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post

Today I had an entire dream, completely full of RD, same thing as before.... And I freaking loved it!
    Best. Ponydream. Ever!
    If you don't mind me asking, why is it an issue if you do or don't? Only you and anyone you confess it to would know if you were in the closet about it, and really, only you should give a damn about it in the first place.

An entire dream, huh? And same as the last ones? Saucy!

In other news, Soras, You and I, we officially have a problem. And you know what you did.
    You can call me anything. I've been called Inkin, Nono, INo, Names, and NoKnow so far.

As of 7/20, I've gotten help in trying to get past a physical addiction that's been eating at my time, and finished recovering from a spot of trouble that ended up eeking into Self-Harm. I'm doing better now; here's hoping it lasts a bit longer...

27. - Top - End - #567
    Titan in the Playground

Blue is the nerd color. A high percentage of bronies and a HIGHER percentage of those on this sight fit the nerd archetype.

For a parallel example IIRC the pony quiz at a high percentage of Twi as the first match, plenty of high ratings there. And Twilight is consistently the most popular pony in survey's. Nerd factor.

Though it probably doesn't help people are self selecting. Wizards once had a personality test on this though at present don't seem to be supporting this one.

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    In other news, Soras, You and I, we officially have a problem. And you know what you did.
    Actually I don't.
    Last edited by Soras Teva Gee; 2012-08-30 at 12:12 AM.

28. - Top - End - #568
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

29. - Top - End - #569
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Though it probably doesn't help people are self selecting. Wizards once had a personality test on this though at present don't seem to be supporting this one.
    Oh look I got blue. Fancy that.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post

Best. Ponydream. Ever!
    I, too, question why you continue to make a point of not being a brony. To be completely honest, it doesn't matter. We'll accept you either way and anyone who makes fun of you for bronyhood probably needs to lighten up. (or is a good enough friend to give you a good ribbing every now and then)
    Last edited by Siosilvar; 2012-08-30 at 12:24 AM.
    ze/zir | she/her

Omnia Vincit Amor

30. - Top - End - #570
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

furious Re: My Little Pony LII: 525.600 Ponies!

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Actually I don't.
    A herpy derpy derpy derp ado bado...
    You should. Jerk.
    And that you don't sorta makes me more upset.
    And considering what you did and the effects of it, that I'm capable of being upset right now is noteworthy.
    You can call me anything. I've been called Inkin, Nono, INo, Names, and NoKnow so far.

As of 7/20, I've gotten help in trying to get past a physical addiction that's been eating at my time, and finished recovering from a spot of trouble that ended up eeking into Self-Harm. I'm doing better now; here's hoping it lasts a bit longer...