New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Default Re: Careless Village WW

Quote Originally Posted by planswalker View Post
    yes, I see that. She had four browser windows open instead of opening four tabs in the same window.

What were you meaning by bolding that part?
    Read it again... carefully...

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

2. - Top - End - #872
    Titan in the Playground

Penguinator, I'm not seeing whatever it is you think you're saying. Please illuminate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    Yurhzorg is a nuclear warhead disguised as a playable character
    Much thanks to Ceika for the poketar!

I'll be away from the internet from 1/3-1/8 2019. I swear I'm not disappeared.

3. - Top - End - #873
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Penguinator, I'm not seeing whatever it is you think you're saying. Please illuminate me.
    It very clearly says 4 widows. Not 4 windows.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

4. - Top - End - #874
    Titan in the Playground

*smacks self for being blind*

oooh...
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).

5. - Top - End - #875
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kalrany View Post

Ermm… are you aware that there is compelling evidence that there is no executioner at this time? We had a tied lynch the day before (Day 12) and no death. Right now No Lynch is ebing debated as suspicious…

And usourselves&we – where is the child spirit?
    Ehh, one day of no lynch is not as compelling as it could be, we did say before that there is probably no executioner, but we have no real hints of what to think at this time so. . .

The kid spirit is anywhere that it needs to be for someone to talk to it.
    We love plural first person personal pronouns.
    Rejoice in the bosom of white text our child.
    Avatar by Gnomish Wanderer! (::) invisible cookies (::)

6. - Top - End - #876
    Dwarf in the Playground

I guess not everyone uses tabs...
    Can't tile tabs in IE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
    It very clearly says 4 widows. Not 4 windows.
    ... ... ... D'OH!
    Quote Originally Posted by usourselves&we View Post
    Ehh, one day of no lynch is not as compelling as it could be, we did say before that there is probably no executioner, but we have no real hints of what to think at this time so. . .
    Better than nothing, and I am sure it will be tested again soon enough. My thinking is it is likely to be better to not rely on it [the role, I mean]...
    ~~~
    The kid spirit is anywhere that it needs to be for someone to talk to it....
    <<from earlier>>A 'Spark' of existence wanders the back alleys, no longer the 'Torch' of guidance that it once was, far too young in this unlife to remember anything.

Daring leaned against side railing of the porch, sipping a strong cup of coffee as morning took over the streets. It was cold, but sunny for a change, though the wind promised that to be a brief respite. She nestled into her traveling cloak, listening halfheartedly for any approach. Few traveled the street as she watched the square.

She cocked her head and listened. Yep. There was someone in the alley way – a light shuffle, with a young voice humming. With nothing else to occupy her thoughts, Daring stood and headed around the side of the house to investigate.

Interesting. It was a young..boy? Hard to tell with the child’s cloak and short hair. “Hey yah, kid,” she called as she stepped closer. “Kind of early to wondering alone. What’s up?”
    Last edited by Kalrany; 2012-11-16 at 02:55 AM.
    78% of all DM's start their first campaign in a tavern. If you're among the 22% who didn't, copy and paste this into your signature and tell us where you DID begin.The players were attacked individually on the road on the way to town by werewolves. To survive, they had to team up then and there without knowing anything about eachother (literally -- all character sheets were completed without other players' knowledge).

7. - Top - End - #877
    Bugbear in the Playground

change point at nightpenguin... all this wall of text. Thanks for the elaborate posting gunnar!
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #878
    Barbarian in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

First of all: Sorry if I'm sounding aggressive or condescending or really annoying. The stress for these exams have been building up quite a lot, but I'm proud to say I'm finally done.
    Now, I will try to answer questions or pointings at me in a calm way. This does not mean I won't be defending myself, though.
    Thanks for bearing with me ^^

Also: Count Dingdong
    Shouldn't I get a victory because of surviving 5 days?
    And sorry if I posted my qt-conversations. I didn't know I wasn't supposed to. Next time I'll have to read the posts better.

Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    change point at nightpenguin... all this wall of text. Thanks for the elaborate posting gunnar!
    No problem. I had to defend myself xD

You claim to have known tigerfang. I know tigerfang was a mason (as does the rest of the town). Confirmation from him would get you off the hook.
    I believe dead people can't talk about their previous roles, but if they do, tigerfang, please answer!

Eternis has been cleared by scry; bladescape is neutral. If it wasn't for the scry, it'd be Eternis and not you I would be analyzing.
    Fair enough. I haven't looked at it yet, but we're positive the scry's correct? Then Eternis is off the hook. Someone else will have to be a wolf.

straw man fallacy. That is NOT the only reason you are getting lynched. You are getting voted for by me because I poked you, your response made your case worse, and I went back and saw a consistent pattern of trying a little too hard to hide.

your response since then has been defensive and hostile.
    I'm about to get lynched by 7 people. I don't expect anything else (not from me or anyone else) than trying to hold on to their lives. That means you have to go to the defense. It's not like offensive will help that much.

I still don't get how it is trying a little hard to hide. I already explained my votes. If I choose executioner it's because I'm a wolf and don't care who gets lynched. If I choose someone who is logical to be a wolf (the Ramsus incident, and others where I chose as one of the first people), I'm bandwagoning, and thus a wolf. If I choose someone who is not logical, my vote is weird, and could be dangerous for the village, thus I am a wolf.

There is no getting out of this one

and that is an interesting bluff. All your fellow masons suddenly voting for you in the last 30 hours is a good way to get them all targeted for NK. If you're the spy, this is to your benefit. If you're not a mason but claiming to be one, this could get you free unless a real mason calls you out. If you are and no one speaks out for you, you're likely going to get lynched.
    I know that, but I know that roleclaims have saved lives before.
    So I claimed one.
    Besides: does it sound like I faked the conversation and role-info I posted?
    If yes: how so?

whether you're a wolf or a mason, you're starting to sound panicky to me, which isn't helping you sound less suspicious to me.
    7 people wanted to lynch me.
    Of course I panicked.
    Besides, you had written a book about me being a wolf.
    And what am I supposed to do? Stay stoïc (is this how you say it?)?
    "Hmmm, yes, yes. I see how you voted for me, gentlemen. Should we discuss this over some tea?"

that actually brought quite fun images into my head

please stop being condescending. The other time I spoke up, you responded in much the same way and I'm tired of it.
    I didn't want to sound condescending. Did I?
    I just told you I liked the way you played. That is, because I do.

If that is the process you use, that is fine for you. Declaring that you know my thought process is not quite accurate, since you've either skipped an important step or are deliberately "forgetting" something to poke holes in my argument's credibility like you did with Ramsus.

My thought process goes:
    A) Keep an eye out for voting trends and odd votes among players.
    B) Every day, look at the top 1-2 most suspicious players
    C) If this analysis starts to look promising, share it with the thread. If not, keep it to myself and keep an eye on it.
    D) When I post an analysis, keep the other person arguing until they either hang themselves as a wolf or say something to get them clear. Most of the time when I do this, I've successfully pointed out a wolf.
    E) If they say something that does not directly get them clear, nor do they hang themselves as a wolf, keep bashing, until either they admit they are a wolf, or everyone believes it.

I'm sorry I answered this particular question without the calmness I've written the others.

well, the voting doesn't end until after this deadline.
    That's right, and I'll be looking for another possible suspect after I've written this.

aye, and I was aware of that when I analyzed things. It did help me to look at things. Last-minute panic votes instead of being willing to miss a day is the sort of thing I've seen more than one wolf do.
    amongst things wolves don't do, and things villagers also do.

yes, throwing your accuser's words back at them sounds a LOT like a revenge vote.

yeah, tit-for-tat accusation isn't wolflike at all...

no, although your poor luck in choosing me did mean that I was curious as to your voting history. If your history had shown someone who didn't particularly stand out, I'd have poked someone else.
    I find that you putting so much effort in lynching me after I called your name once is a bit suspicious too. I will look into it, after this.
    As I will the others of course.

not nearly as much as you're coming off as. I'll admit that it would be annoying to be lynched today, but I'm not too overly concerned about that. The town would miss out on my analysis for a few days but beyond that, life for my team would move on.
    My team, yes. We can survive without your analysis (I hope ). It would be annoying for me to get lynched too, today, but the team could move on, yes.

To answer the question: no, not particularly. I encourage people, if you think Gunnar's arguments really do make sense, analyze my voting history and vote for me. If you think my arguments make sense, analyze Gunnar's voting history for yourself and vote for him.
    It's not the one or the other. If you find me suspicious, vote for me. If you find planswalker suspicious, vote for him. If you don't find anyone of us suspicious, don't vote for us.

yes... that's the point of ww games... your point?
    Why are you dissecting every sentence one at a time? -__-
    This were sentences leading on to my next statement.

yeah, I've noticed that too. I've held off on voting for a while after CD does to give others a chance to say things before I start to. I'd hardly say, though, that someone finding my argument persuasive means they are not thinking. Are you asking them to ignore my analysis?
    Never said that.
    I encourage people to look at your analysis, but to also look at it from their own point of view.
    The way you write texts is very persuasive. Hell, even I thought I was a wolf after reading your post (joke, joke ^^). They are persuasive, but not ultimate, and I am to believe some people do read what you write, then don't think about it and simply vote the same. I think that's a pity.

please show evidence of where people have just automatically followed my lead when I have not given much of a reason for my vote before.
    You always give a reason. You had your analyses.
    That's why some people follow easily.

and if it hadn't been a "me too" defensive vote, I'd believe you.
    really?
    Honestly, I find that hard to believe.
    But oh well, if you say so.

and missing a day is bad for you how? Unless you're defensive about people analyzing your voting history, having missed a day doesn't hurt you.
    I like to be present in a game. If I'm playing I want to make sure I'm not one of those people getting the game into a lagg. I voted because that's the rules of the game.
    Besides, in this case, wouldn't missing a day be the same as voting executioners pick? I don't much see the difference. Voting is a 30second job.

and yesterday's vote, other than seeing my name and thus making me curious about who has the cajones to make a vote that sticks out like a sore thumb isn't suspicious. Neither is any one day of your voting taken by itself. Your overall pattern, though, has me quite suspicious.
    I made a vote that sticks out like a sore thumb.
    Isn't that the opposite of what you say I've been doing?
    You said I had been voting safely up until now. Voting on you isn't safe, is it?

and again, bladescape is neutral and Eternis was target #1 before a seer cleared him.
    read above

as a wolf strategy for trying to blend in, it makes perfect sense. Why those two voted? Well, I get Bladescape's vote since he doesn't care to get involved. I was suspicious before Eternis was cleared.
    wouldn't it be more logical to vote for the one that has the most votes?
    I was in a hurry, so I just said Executioners' choice.

wolves following an alternate bandwagon... pretty sure that's a valid thing. This also only addresses ONE of your votes, when it's the overall pattern that is suspicious.
    and yesterday's vote, other than seeing my name and thus making me curious about who has the cajones to make a vote that sticks out like a sore thumb isn't suspicious.
    To votes that aren't suspicious. Nor are any of my other votes (you said so yourself). You're all basing this on the pattern.
    Is there a pattern in which I'm not a wolf?

and again, Eternis was before a seer cleared him. If the seer hadn't cleared him and he'd survived, he'd likely be the one I'm pointing at.

you're trying to shift blame to a neutral and a seer-confirmed town. Not helping your case.
    right, sorry, hadn't had the time to really look into it.

yes, true. And on an individual basis, this doesn't reveal much. Your logic for why you "shouldn't" be suspicious only applies on a one-day-at-a-time analysis. Taken as a whole, a pattern emerges of someone who REALLY doesn't want the spotlight.
    or someone who REALLY didn't have the time to think his votes through. This person would've chosen fast, right?

... how about you provide the evidence for your own defense? Asking the opposition to provide your own defense is silly.
    I'm not asking for my defence from you. I literally asked that day: Nightpenguin, could you tell me something about how you see this game?
    Then everyone began discussing. Then I voted for her, as I already was suspicious. That's the whole reason I had asked her.

no, you voted for Nightpenguin with 5 votes already on him. The safe choice, as tying up the vote with a likely town would be suspicious.
    I was the 5th to vote, not the 6th.
    I was the one that pulled Nightpenguin out of her shell, by asking her what she had to say. As the first one.
    Then I voted for her, she didn't defend herself well enough in my eyes.

And they were tied when I voted, so it actually mattered what I chose.

and again, I will say that Eternis' vote makes no sense to me and would have my suspicion if it wasn't for being a confirmed town. Bladescape is neutral and thus isn't interested in getting involved. stop trying to shift blame to non-wolf targets.
    Read above

yes, you were third to vote executioner. I don't see how hoping to get a last-minute executioner bandwagon going is helping allay the overall suspicioun of your voting history.
    Voting the most logical person is a bandwagon.
    Voting executioner is a bandwagon.
    This logic tells me everyone has to vote something different.

that is just a personal jab. please stop it.
    No, you misread.
    That wasn't an attack on you, that was a way for me to lift the mood a bit, since it all felt so heavy. (it didn't work )
    Sorry if you felt attacked.

you are assuming that I openly share every idle musing and suspicion that I have. I do not.
    No I don't.
    I said you looked at everyone, not that you shared everything.

I said that you choose one target (that seems a bit suspicious) and then gather evidence pointing at the suspiciousness.

I didn't decide to accuse you then gather the evidence against you. I got suspicious of you (and a few others), quietly kept tabs for a few days, and spoke up about you when everyone that I thought was less suspicious was either cleared or dead.
    Hm, fair enough.
    Though to me it seems that way.
    If you really thought this true, then others are really well in hiding xD

Last-minute panic votes instead of being willing to miss a day is the sort of thing I've seen more than one wolf do.
    and that explains why you're panicking
    yes.

I will admit that I'd prefer it if the people who respond to me weren't condescending and I won't shed a tear if you are in-game killed off so I won't have to hear it, but so far SuperDark33 is the only one who's managed to get a vote from me based primarily on being annoyed with the other person instead of logic. I am not 100% impartial, no. That's called being human. Doesn't mean the major basis of my argument is this and your accusation of such isn't helpful.
    just saying what it sounds to me like.

again, you are condescending and declare that you are better at "logic" than me. You were either being intentionally obfuscating or you seriously expect me to believe that you spend the time to make that massive post tearing apart my math without bothering to even look up the role of the disguiser who was such a critical piece of the argument.
    again, no I'm not.
    You are reading it like condescending.
    I wrote it like I could do a better job. That is maybe condescending to myself, not to you. Read it. (these last two words were condescending indeed )

sure sounded that way to me. NOT spending the 30 seconds to double-check the original roles before engaging in such a long argument based on one of them is something I find less likely than someone intentionally "forgetting" which roles were town or not.
    So...
    Yeah...
    I'm lazy, excuse me...

Besides, it's not like you haven't made any errors before.

nope, not wrong. Also the first time (and only one of 2) when you've dared to actually vote on a bandwagon. I'll say again that it's your overall pattern and not any one day that's suspicious.
    I see now that I do not only have to think about who I vote for, but also how it is related to the things I voted before, or else, I seem suspicious!
    Damnit! I just wanted to vote for person X, but I can't do that, because in comparison to my previous votes it will make me seem suspicious!

on that day, I was a clueless newcomer. Not even I knew my alignment then. I also happened to be asleep when the first three votes went in.
    So? I too was a clueless newcomer by then, yet here I'm being accused of taking the easy wolf-vote by taking Ramsus.

And one a case-by-case basis, no one of your votes is overly suspicious. But you've consistently gone with the "safe" vote and tried very hard to not attract attention.
    I have not tried anything, you're just interpretting it that way.
    Are you telling me I should've voted something weird? Because if that's so, I'd like the proof no other players have continiously chosen the most likely (and thus most voted) person.
    Besides, that would've gotten the attention on to me all the more.

and if you're consistently without the time to really analyze things and are just throwing your vote away with executioner, the town can afford to lose you a lot more than it can afford to let a wolf go.
    True, but from now on, like I said, I will be more into the game, and thus be useful to the town.

and I believe I said much the same thing. You didn't know your role, but you're still you and you decided to go with a vote to not attract attention.
    How weird is it that we don't agree, then.

and I believe you have been.
    Thanks.
    Now how about not lynching me?

this game is all about misdirection, paranoia, and lies. Expecting someone to lie is hardly an attack on you as a person. Unless someone openly admits to being a wolf, every wolf lies every day of voting.

and I was calling you out on lying for claiming to have had a role only a few days. You've had yours for 6. That's almost three RL weeks.
    I can't help it seemed recently to me!

no, it isn't I've already explained so before this, and I'm tired of repeating myself.
    As am I. It seems we've reached an impasse.

I'd agree... except that a seer confirmed him as town.

you seem to be tragically ignorant of what's going on, which is understandable for someone who's very busy RL.
    thanks!
    Now how about not lynching me...

I have never claimed to be always right. Stop the ad hominem, please.
    It is how I perceive the situation. Sorry for doing that?

that is a very passive-aggressive and antagonistic statement. it's not helping your case.
    I'm really losing my temper by now.
    It is not passive-aggressive. That's how you are interpretting it.
    This is how I see this game.
    No other thing.

I don't really think accusing the player base of being sheep is going to endear them to you.
    That's not the point of this game. The point of this game is to get the wolves out, not to make everyone like you.
    I know it was maybe a little insulting, sorry for that, but that's how it looks like now (for me)

I'd also like to point out that people agreeing with me about who's most suspicious on a given day is not necessarily blind following. You're assigning motives to others without a whole lot of evidence of such.
    Nor is me agreeing with who is the most suspicious on a given day.

I still say you're a wolf.
    And here I thought we were hitting it off quite well!

And now, after reading my manga, I will go and search for some other evidence. Hopefully I'll find it before dinner.
    My mom's birthday :3
    HAPPY BDAY MOM!
    Last edited by gunnar11; 2012-11-16 at 11:36 AM.

9. - Top - End - #879
    Orc in the Playground

These posts get longer and longer and I've stopped reading them a long time ago. I just wanted to say I don't think gunnar is a wolf, because he was a wolf last time. Yes, I know, it's not the best reasoning.
    Let's focus on other targets. Like... planswalker. If we kill him, these awful long posts will be gone. And that's a good thing. Right?
    I say we kill the originals. They have a wolf among them, probably, and they are not too many.
    @V: Really? I thought we had still a few left...
    Okay. Then kill... mimes?
    Last edited by Matthias2207; 2012-11-16 at 10:28 AM.

My extended collection of avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Pony Tarquin by Dirtytabs

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

10. - Top - End - #880
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias2207 View Post
    I say we kill the originals. They have a wolf among them, probably, and they are not too many.
    The originals are all dead, Sirrah.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

11. - Top - End - #881
    Pixie in the Playground

To those warning me against being silent - it's less silence and more life ^^"
    I'm in the catching up process again, although gunnar and planswalker, you two have given me a lot to read XD
    Last edited by Caprice; 2012-11-16 at 10:47 AM.

12. - Top - End - #882
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by gunnar11
    Why are you dissecting every sentence one at a time?
    That, young padawan, is the GitP special. It happens surprisingly often.

Caprice for the heinous crime of posting above me.
    Avatar by whatever Zjoot became.
    Will take suggested phrases in sig. PM with ideas
    Am I missed in my absence?

13. - Top - End - #883
    Pixie in the Playground

Oh no, Grue Bait! Forgive me for this terrible transgression XD

... but seriously - there is so much to read
    I'm not going to be able to get this done at 1AM...

14. - Top - End - #884
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Caprice View Post
    I'm not going to be able to get this done at 1AM...
    You get used to it after a while.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

15. - Top - End - #885
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

@gunnar11: lived through 5 nights, 4 days w/ role. Get it if last through this phase.

Current Votes:
    gunnar11 - 3
    planswalker - 2
    Nightpenguin - 1
    Caprice - 1
    Executioner/No Lynch - 1

4 min to lynch; 8 people haven't voted + 1 newcomer
    Eternis, Gray Mage, C'nor, TigerFang, Caprice, Chromasia, Matthias2207, bladescape haven't voted
    Eternis, C'nor, Caprice, Chromasia, Matthias2207 also missed yesterday

less than 24 hours left

Mayor Votes:
    (none)

--------------------

can gunnar & planswalker spoiler their walltexts?

16. - Top - End - #886
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

bladescape for mayor!

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

17. - Top - End - #887
    Orc in the Playground

I could vote for gunnar and be the 4th on him. Kill.
    The question is, do I want to do that?
    Penguinator for mayor!

My extended collection of avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Pony Tarquin by Dirtytabs

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

18. - Top - End - #888
    Barbarian in the Playground

Mom's b-day is giving me a long night.
    I will see if I get killed today.
    If so, I will do my I-told-you-so-dance tomorrow.
    If you don't lynch me, thanks, and until tomorrow! ^^

Have a good one.

19. - Top - End - #889
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    That, young padawan, is the GitP special. It happens surprisingly often.
    Actually, I think it's rather new. I don't recall seeing it too often before the wave of "No PMs" games started appearing, which lead to over-analyzing what players are saying. But that's my opinion.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

20. - Top - End - #890
    Titan in the Playground

@Gunnar: I'll grant you that I'm paranoid. I'll also grant you that unless your role is confirmed, there's not a blessed thing you're likely able to do about it. McCarthy-like witchhunts are not really fair or just, I know. If you can supply me a method more likely to catch wolves than I've found this method to, please let me know.

These posts get longer and longer and I've stopped reading them a long time ago. I just wanted to say I don't think gunnar is a wolf, because he was a wolf last time. Yes, I know, it's not the best reasoning.

Let's focus on other targets. Like... planswalker. If we kill him, these awful long posts will be gone. And that's a good thing. Right?

if you really want to kill me over putting in the effort to analyze things, go ahead. I'll be back in 2 days.

yep, 0 is definitely not "too many"
    @V: Really? I thought we had still a few left...
    I'm giving you a heads up that you just pinged my radar for the third time and I'll be analyzing you tonight.

21. - Top - End - #891
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

You probably already know this but look at the Gamblers Fallacy. That is all.

Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry.

22. - Top - End - #892
    Dwarf in the Playground

Better than nothing, and I am sure it will be tested again soon enough. My thinking is it is likely to be better to not rely on it [the role, I mean]...
    ~~~

Daring leaned against side railing of the porch, sipping a strong cup of coffee as morning took over the streets. It was cold, but sunny for a change, though the wind promised that to be a brief respite. She nestled into her traveling cloak, listening halfheartedly for any approach. Few traveled the street as she watched the square.

She cocked her head and listened. Yep. There was someone in the alley way – a light shuffle, with a young voice humming. With nothing else to occupy her thoughts, Daring stood and headed around the side of the house to investigate.

Interesting. It was a young..boy? Hard to tell with the child’s cloak and short hair. “Hey yah, kid,” she called as she stepped closer. “Kind of early to wondering alone. What’s up?”
    Probably is better to not rely on the role, but the text walls are, well, walls of text, at this time we don't see any big note of interest so we are taking this like the second day . . . with other people knowing more stuff. . .

---

The child stops to look at Daring, its hand raised to its mouth, teeth tapping on the nail of the littlest finger. With a faint voice it responds, "Er-ly, wand-Er?" The child's hair grows to mimic the length and appearance of Daring's "Ya, kind of, up." its clothing will also start to take on hues of all kinds trying to match the look, but not the shape, of a dress worn by an elegant woman that passed by the end of the alley.
    Last edited by usourselves&we; 2012-11-16 at 06:56 PM.

23. - Top - End - #893
    Dwarf in the Playground

Probably is better to not rely on the role, but the text walls are, well, walls of text, at this time we don't see any big note of interest so we are taking this like the second day . . . with other people knowing more stuff. . .

---

The child stops to look at Daring, its hand raised to its mouth, teeth tapping on the nail of the littlest finger. With a faint voice it responds, "Er-ly, wand-Er?" The child's hair grows to mimic the length and appearance of Daring's "Ya, kind of, up." its clothing will also start to take on hues of all kinds trying to match the look, but not the shape, of a dress worn by an elegant woman that passed by the end of the alley.
    Eh. I am odd – I read all the walls. But then, I am like that off the web as well.

I am feeling a bit torn all around. On the one hand, the best argument is for gunnar11, but I still have the feeling that his Mason claim is actually legit for no reason other than a gut-feeling. At the same time, my list of other suspicious people has basically dwindled considerably, since both bladescape's voting record makes sense as a monk, and Eternis seems a ligit villager. That leaves people just trying to squeak under the radar, which at the moment my list includes Caprice, Lex-Kat, and Chromasia. Actually, is Chromasia still in the game? His last vote was on day 9 but there has been no autolynch, making me think that the silence is from an excused absence.

So, in light of the above paragraph, I am changing my vote from gunnar11 to Caprice, based on just that gut feeling. If I am wrong, than I apologize, but at this stage I am unwilling to ax the only claimed Mason we have.
    ~~~
    Daring blinked. Well, that is officially one of the odder sights in this town. Some sort of budding mimic, perhaps? Maybe the Magician’s kid? It was hard to tell, since his ? Hers? Its features seemed to morph before her eyes. The odd amalgamation reminded her of her brother, oddly enough, but with higher cheekbones. Ok, for now, a him.

“Well, then, where have you wondered from? Are your parents around? And have you had breakfast?” she said, closing the distance and dropping down to be more on his level. She gave him a rare smile at his quizzical look. “My name is Daring. What’s yours?” she asked, holding out her hand.
    78% of all DM's start their first campaign in a tavern. If you're among the 22% who didn't, copy and paste this into your signature and tell us where you DID begin.The players were attacked individually on the road on the way to town by werewolves. To survive, they had to team up then and there without knowing anything about eachother (literally -- all character sheets were completed without other players' knowledge).

24. - Top - End - #894
    Titan in the Playground

well, we're not too far away from having the day end with no quorum met and unless an executioner just sat on their thumbs or came to power in the last 2 days, we're gonna go another day with no lynch.

25. - Top - End - #895
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Actually, is Chromasia still in the game? His last vote was on day 9 but there has been no autolynch, making me think that the silence is from an excused absence.
    Voted day 10 and 12 as well. Hasn't been need for autolynch and hasn't even missed 2 days in row yet (til now)

Note: Posting =/= Voting. Must cast vote (even if for No Lynch or Executioner, or if vote then cross out) to avoid AL.

Eternis, C'nor, Caprice, Chromasia, Matthias2207 haven't voted today and missed yesterday. Have little over 6 hours left. Get to voting.

26. - Top - End - #896
    Ogre in the Playground

Planswalker, I have reason to believe you may be a wolf. Have we got any evidence to the contrary? I've not been following this all that closely of late.

27. - Top - End - #897
    Titan in the Playground

Well, I don't think I've acted any differently lately than I did as a confirmed mason.

If someone thinks otherwise, I'd love to hear of their suspicions so I can allay your concerns.

I am town. The role I have is one that's unprovable, so claiming it won't help me one whit.

28. - Top - End - #898
    Bugbear in the Playground

Executioner

Bladescape

I'd also like to note that I am uncounterclaimed as faceclaiming the Monk from Narrations.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

29. - Top - End - #899
    Pixie in the Playground

C'nor, could you specify what exactly is suspicious about planswalker?

And because I've failed to sufficiently process the information presented, for now I will have to say No Lynch unless I can catch up in the time I have remaining...

30. - Top - End - #900
    Dwarf in the Playground

Eh. I am odd – I read all the walls. But then, I am like that off the web as well.

~~~
    Daring blinked. Well, that is officially one of the odder sights in this town. Some sort of budding mimic, perhaps? Maybe the Magician’s kid? It was hard to tell, since his ? Hers? Its features seemed to morph before her eyes. The odd amalgamation reminded her of her brother, oddly enough, but with higher cheekbones. Ok, for now, a him.

“Well, then, where have you wondered from? Are your parents around? And have you had breakfast?” she said, closing the distance and dropping down to be more on his level. She gave him a rare smile at his quizzical look. “My name is Daring. What’s yours?” she asked, holding out her hand.
    Haven't had the fortitude to read walls lately, might have to do with the eyes and/or mind, can't keep focus on one long post enough to retain information.

---

The child looks at her hand mimicked smile half hidden by its own. "Wand-er from . . . er-ly?" It holds out its hand a short distance form the one it was offered.

The child looks as if it is thinking for some time, then becomes visibly distressed. Rather then scream or cry it rambles the few words it took from Daring that are able to describe what it feels. Color and clarity are removed from the appearance of the child, as it raves in agony from forgotten memories, replaced by small bursts of light and times when the childs image fades completely.

((You didn't really give the kid all that many words before you set him off with all those questions, not a big problem, well it's probably a problem for Daring, but what can be done.

Currently repeating 'what's, name, from, had, have, parents, and, where, yours, my, kid, early, Daring' in almost any order (maybe a few other words she used also), so hope you under stand that we aren't writing the rant it is having right now. Also of note as it speaks the air crackles, sounding much like a campfire or any other fire really.))