New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Forge of War

Korisis Haskal d'Sivis: Artificer Gnome

The gnome ties a rope around his waist to the mast and gets ontop of the rail. He starts waving the flags in a delicate pattern, then waves them in a rolling motion toward the ground, signalling that they are preparing for a landing.

Preparing for landing STOP What is the reason STOP We'll land after you STOP
    Then he goes to the other side of the ship to pass on the message to the other ships. The gnome let's nothing get in his way as he runs around the ship making sure to signal the other ships. In addition, he tries to get a good view of where they are landing, and runs inside to grab his stuff.

The message to the other ships is like this:
    Prepare for landing STOP Emergency Valley Landing STOP Reason Unknown STOP Proceed with caution STOP
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashmir View Post
    When I die, I donate my body to the cause of whatever ******* finds it first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodgruve View Post
    Really though, how effin scary would the beach be if an octopus could launch itself outta the water at a 200' move speed every 6 seconds. I'd never go to the beach again... I thought flying sharks were scary...
    Blood~

2. - Top - End - #62
    Troll in the Playground

"Aye, Captain" Ash runs to gather the officers together.
    I didn't choose the life of a murderhobo, it chose me.
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #63
    Bugbear in the Playground

Helm of "The Fool's Dream" Capt Meryll, Capt Emer, Lt Kassad, Lt Alphonse, Ash, Vale, Romulus, Still,

All the officers quickly assembled back at the helm, in their haste they have drawn the attention of a few curious onlookers. Capt Meryll waits patiently despite the many questions of the officers as they arrive one by one. When they're all present she speaks "We've been ordered to land as soon as possible, we have already started our descent, I would recommend your men be made ready for what ever comes when we land. And no I do not know why" with that Meryll goes back to concentrating on the helm and the ship's descent accelerates.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Troll in the Playground

"Captain, shall I order the crew to prepare for an immediate launch once the soldiers disembark?" Ash also wants to issue crossbows and swords to the crew as well.
    Last edited by hoverfrog; 2012-09-25 at 10:54 AM.
    I didn't choose the life of a murderhobo, it chose me.
    Spoiler
    Show