New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside X

Wildside

Lenai is by no means easy to find when she wishes not to be, but Cole is in luck today. The orchard nymph sits on a rock that her roots have hauled up from deep in the earth to serve as a stool and decoration. She's found that her forest is far too organized lately, and so is contemplating ways of increasing the wildness of the place to fit its heart. The animals she arranged may be a good start, but she'll need to adapt the place to suit and support them before they arrive.

"You know, eventually you might need clothes to replace that cloth. Unless you wish to be like me and paint yourself with the earth." She remarks idly. At least with Cole she is always informed of his whereabouts through the trees. Unlike some others currently flitting about in her forests.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Troll in the Playground

Wildside

"I have not yet decided what to do about clothing." Cole says, sitting at her feet and placing the jar of honey between them. "I met the Wolf yesterday."
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

3. - Top - End - #453

Wildside

Lenai seems intrigued, but also saddened when she hears that, "You did? It's a pity he didn't stay to greet me. I could have given him more of his mead." And other things that she suspects Cole does not wish to hear about.

"Well, if he did not come to see me, I suppose he didn't need any more this time. Was your talk with him pleasant? He can be rather rough when he wishes to be." She smiles wistfully at that.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

4. - Top - End - #454
    Troll in the Playground

Wildside

"He gave me a drachma, and said I was his son. That he would guide me, but that I must make my own choices."
    Cole says. He adds slowly, "His words felt true... because I cannot learn to be a man from the Mother Bee. In the world I fled, all men are drones, but I have turned my back on that choice forever. I can still serve the Mother as her beekeeper without that as my fate."

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

5. - Top - End - #455
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Malechenar, Corridors]

Michalson won't find a plan map of the castle, but he will however find that the walls are heavily crowded with paintings. Where there aren't paintings there are alcoves with statues and idols placed within, making the whole place look like an art museum.

Light sources consist of small glass spheres where they apparently trapped some sort of flying glowing creatures inside and large gothic-styled windows. Another fact he might have noticed is that all the corners are rounded and the stairs have special mats instead of steps.

As he's moving along he can suddenly hear the sound of rapidly spinning wheels coming towards him. He won't have much time to hide until whatever it is comes around the corner.

[Malechenar, Room]

Astrana stares down at the bad, her breathing becoming more rapid as she listens in to Valente's story. There are so many times she likes to break in and just ask why he was being so stupid, but what would that do? The damage is already caused. The bitch won.

The fact that she managed to steal the vampire back didn't count for much, she hadn't manage to do it on her own, she had a freaking god helping her.

She didn't even manage to curse the bitch, she was completely useless. "I... I need to be alone." The tiefling says as she raises her hand as if to shove him away.

6. - Top - End - #456

Eastside - Day 8

((Was going to save this for when I had more to respond to, but I'll do it now to get it out of the way.))

Brody leads the way as always, with a powerful stride that slowly gains momentum until he's almost running with the entire group fanning out behind him. He has no clear aim, but his eyes dart from building to building looking for a good target. He passes over jewellery stores and other ritzy, well guarded places. If they can get food and other important things directly, there's little need to steal valuables and pay for it that way.

As the horde of people come abreast of a bulk liquidator, another far smaller group rushes out of an alley and crashes into the side of Brody's bashers, knocking a few of them to the ground and setting on them with sticks. The small gang is vicious and emboldened by their success, apparently used to rushing individuals like this, but cocky about their chances for some reason.

There's a massive roar that sends several bricks tumbling down from nearby buildings as an ogre steps out of the alley behind the rest of her crew. That would probably be why they're so bold.

Wildside

"I am glad you found truth in his words woodsman. You are as of my forest as you are of your father, and of the bees. Man is not defined by servitude, nor are women, but all may be defined by their place and their choices. You have chosen to cast aside your place and find another." Lenai sighs in her mind. Everything was always so formal with this young man, even with his wild nature. For some reason, she wanted things to be simpler with him, but his past interfered.

She knew he hunted. Perhaps that is something they could share.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Ogre in the Playground

[Malechenar, Room]

Valente gets up before she needs to shove him. He pauses before the door and looks back at her, as if he wants to say something. But instead he just turns away and steps outside.

Once he's in the hall outside the room, he slumps against the the wall. Why did this have to happen? He might as well have lost everyone he could rely on. He'd at least thought he'd still have Astrana, but now he might not even have that must.

8. - Top - End - #458
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Malechenar, Corridors]

Michalson won't find a plan map of the castle, but he will however find that the walls are heavily crowded with paintings. Where there aren't paintings there are alcoves with statues and idols placed within, making the whole place look like an art museum.

Light sources consist of small glass spheres where they apparently trapped some sort of flying glowing creatures inside and large gothic-styled windows. Another fact he might have noticed is that all the corners are rounded and the stairs have special mats instead of steps.

As he's moving along he can suddenly hear the sound of rapidly spinning wheels coming towards him. He won't have much time to hide until whatever it is comes around the corner.
    Michalson ducks into one of the alcoves, wrapping shadows around him to conceal him futher.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

9. - Top - End - #459
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Malechenar - Fourth Tower Compound]
    Spoiler
    Show

The clone does not meet the devil's gaze, instead it looks around the room with keen interest as the rest of the figures watch it warily. At the moment, they seem far more worried about it then Mercutio.

"Since he starts just like I did." The woman says with a gesture at Enu, who seriously seems to be considering leaving the room. "This is a part of his training to become a full-fledged warlock. He might, as you pointed, out be inexperienced but that's how most of us start out. If we lose him, we lose a valuable student, a rising potential. If I really had wanted someone expendable, I would just have forced one of the insufferable dregs we have here to summoned you or just sacrificed one of them. We like to avoid human sacrifice if possible however. Why squander a perfectly good soul like that?"

Of course they're more concerned about the clone than Mercutio. While he is safely locked away in the summoning circle, whereas the clone is out in the open where it can cause all sorts of trouble. The devil's pride is hardly wounded.

Once Enu's master finishes speaking, Mercutio is silent for several minutes. He looks down at the apprentice, weighing the merits of the hooded woman's words. Did he trust her? Certainly not. No more than he trusted any mortal with knowledge of the dark arts. But was there any point in turning her down on this offer? It was something of an insult, true, but Mercutio saw no reason that Enu's masters would break the deal. And even if they did, he would likely still come out of the deal for the better. In addition to whatever knowledge he would gain in his research into Dionysus, he would also be able to ply answers and information from young Enu about this mysterious organization. And Mercutio would be lying if he said that didn't tempt him on its own.

"Very well," he says, finally. "I suppose that will have to do." Once again, he holds the paper and pen out to Enu, and won't take it away once the student reaches out for it.
    "You tied your wings on tightly but they always come undone"
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal
    Beautiful red panda avatar by Eldar Tsufo!

10. - Top - End - #460
    Ogre in the Playground

Chase

Crippled though Thenardier is, he'll simply walk through a nearby shadow and reappear by the satyr. His cane transforms into a crutch, and he'll now run after the satyr with his crutch, half running-half pole vaulting. He takes out his DX-45 and aim at the satyr's hamstrings, trying to knock him down. I've only ever killed for the greater good! Come back and fight me ye filthy cultist!

11. - Top - End - #461
    Titan in the Playground

[Westside, Dio Day Party]

As Billie wanders the street, a pair of people follow her through the crowd. An orc and a dwarf, ther with a mission - grab her and run. She's the best link the people of Riverside have to Dionysus, and his only weak spot that they know of.

However, they're not the only ones involved in trying to spring a trap on her. They're here as muscle. The main actor of their plan is a handsome youngish man with a mane of dark blonde hair. He's not wearing a shirt and his muscled torso is glistening with sweat and oil - they spent a while getting it just right.

"Hey baby," the man says as he saunters over to Billie. "I never thought I'd run into the sexiest thing this party has to offer."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

12. - Top - End - #462
    Troll in the Playground

Wildside

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Wildside

"I am glad you found truth in his words woodsman. You are as of my forest as you are of your father, and of the bees. Man is not defined by servitude, nor are women, but all may be defined by their place and their choices. You have chosen to cast aside your place and find another." Lenai sighs in her mind. Everything was always so formal with this young man, even with his wild nature. For some reason, she wanted things to be simpler with him, but his past interfered.

She knew he hunted. Perhaps that is something they could share.

Mori wanders up to Lenai and nudges her, wanting attention. Cole stretches his legs out in front of him. His ankles remain paler than the rest of his skin, but of course that will change in time. "I must seem very young to you."

Westside - Day 8
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Westside, Dio Day Party]

As Billie wanders the street, a pair of people follow her through the crowd. An orc and a dwarf, ther with a mission - grab her and run. She's the best link the people of Riverside have to Dionysus, and his only weak spot that they know of.

However, they're not the only ones involved in trying to spring a trap on her. They're here as muscle. The main actor of their plan is a handsome youngish man with a mane of dark blonde hair. He's not wearing a shirt and his muscled torso is glistening with sweat and oil - they spent a while getting it just right.

"Hey baby," the man says as he saunters over to Billie. "I never thought I'd run into the sexiest thing this party has to offer."

Billie grins. "This must be your lucky day then."

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

13. - Top - End - #463
    Titan in the Playground

[Westside - Day 8]

"Sure is," the man says. He has to admit, even though this whole thing is just a ploy, he can think of worse roles in the Hunters' plans than seducing a cultist of Dionysus. "You know, I have a couple of friends next street who have some really great stuff. How about we head and join them? It's a hell of a party over there." His "friends" are the orc and the dwarf and the "great stuff" is a magic sleep potion in case Billie gives them too much trouble.

14. - Top - End - #464
    Troll in the Playground

Westside - Day 8

"Sounds great!" Billie says, and gives the guy's ass a squeeze as she lets him lead the way.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

15. - Top - End - #465

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Chase

Crippled though Thenardier is, he'll simply walk through a nearby shadow and reappear by the satyr. His cane transforms into a crutch, and he'll now run after the satyr with his crutch, half running-half pole vaulting. He takes out his DX-45 and aim at the satyr's hamstrings, trying to knock him down. I've only ever killed for the greater good! Come back and fight me ye filthy cultist!
    Chase

The bullet wings Silenus' leg as he darts to the side, taking a patch of curly fur and a light spray of blood with it, but not halting his exceedingly quick stride. The old demigod is far less prone to panic than his aptly named relative, and he appears to be heading for one area in particular.

The alley that he's running in opens up onto the river eventually, and once he reaches it Silenus leaps into the air and dives into the water. He knows bullets and guns are next to useless when fired into water, and Dionysus' influence is strong here.

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Wildside

Mori wanders up to Lenai and nudges her, wanting attention. Cole stretches his legs out in front of him. His ankles remain paler than the rest of his skin, but of course that will change in time. "I must seem very young to you."
    "In age, maybe. You've learned more than most people your age have, and that's what counts." Lenai consents to having her hand nudged, and after a while raises her finger to stroke along the soft fur around Mori's ears. She's not really petting the dog, just running her fingers back and forth without paying much attention to the motions.

16. - Top - End - #466
    Titan in the Playground

Westside - Day 8

"Sounds great!" Billie says, and gives the guy's ass a squeeze as she lets him lead the way.
    The Hunter in disguise leads the way. Sounds of a party can be heard in front of them as he leads Billie down a narrow street. They prepared the trap well and made sure there really is a big orgy within an appropriate distance of the place of the ambush. They don't want the self-appointed prophet to suspect anything until the trap is sprung. They also made sure the place of the ambush itself is relatively empty.

When the pair is passing next to an open garage - it has two exits, both of which are ajar, and there's a van inside - the orc and the dwarf, who had been following them casually, rush in. The human steps away while the dwarf tries to immobilize Billie's arms. At the same time, the massive orc tries to grab her neck and press a rag doused in a sleep potion to her face. They're fast and coordinated.
    Last edited by Morty; 2012-09-06 at 02:26 PM.

17. - Top - End - #467
    Troll in the Playground

Day 8 - Westside
    Spoiler
    Show

The Hunter in disguise leads the way. Sounds of a party can be heard in front of them as he leads Billie down a narrow street. They prepared the trap well and made sure there really is a big orgy within an appropriate distance of the place of the ambush. They don't want the self-appointed prophet to suspect anything until the trap is sprung. They also made sure the place of the ambush itself is relatively empty.

When the pair is passing next to an open garage - it has two exits, both of which are ajar - the orc and the dwarf, who had been following them casually, rush in. The human steps away while the dwarf tries to immobilize Billie's arms. At the same time, the massive orc tries to grab her neck and press a rag doused in a sleep potion to her face. They're fast and coordinated.

Billie's arms are immobilized for the moment, but it'll be hard to keep them that way as she struggles hard to get free. She also kicks out powerfully, aiming to shatter the orc's knee. As soon as the rag is pressed into her face she holds her breath, buying her a bit more time to fight.

Wildside

"In age, maybe. You've learned more than most people your age have, and that's what counts." Lenai consents to having her hand nudged, and after a while raises her finger to stroke along the soft fur around Mori's ears. She's not really petting the dog, just running her fingers back and forth without paying much attention to the motions.
    Mori makes that grunting noise that dogs make when they're content. "The Duchess hated dogs and would have had Mori sent away. That was why I fled instead of going through with the marriage. But for that, I would be an ornament of her court now."

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

18. - Top - End - #468
    Titan in the Playground

Day 8 - Westside

Billie's arms are immobilized for the moment, but it'll be hard to keep them that way as she struggles hard to get free. She also kicks out powerfully, aiming to shatter the orc's knee. As soon as the rag is pressed into her face she holds her breath, buying her a bit more time to fight.
    The orc withdraws his leg just in time and holds the rag to her face. The dwarf redoubles his efforts and more importantly, the human joins in. He clasps his arms around Bille to keep her in place, adding his strength to the dwarf's. They didn't expect her to be so strong.

19. - Top - End - #469

Wildside

"This duchess sounds like a fool. Then again, I consider most people who can't appreciate nature's bestial beauty to be fools." Lenai admits. She is very uncomfortable with societies and their chainsaws and fires. They always think to use and tame the wilderness without appreciating it, and their ignorance often turned to wanton destruction. It was rare for her to find someone like Cole who preferred the forests and did not expect them to provide anything he could not take on his own.

20. - Top - End - #470
    Troll in the Playground

Dio Day - Westside

The orc withdraws his leg just in time and holds the rag to her face. The dwarf redoubles his efforts and more importantly, the human joins in. He clasps his arms around Bille to keep her in place, adding his strength to the dwarf's. They didn't expect her to be so strong.
    Billie keeps struggling, and struggling hard. If they can manage to hold onto her for three minutes, then she'll have to take a breath.

Can you hold onto a wild bearcat that long, boys?

Wildside

Wildside

"This duchess sounds like a fool. Then again, I consider most people who can't appreciate nature's bestial beauty to be fools." Lenai admits. She is very uncomfortable with societies and their chainsaws and fires. They always think to use and tame the wilderness without appreciating it, and their ignorance often turned to wanton destruction. It was rare for her to find someone like Cole who preferred the forests and did not expect them to provide anything he could not take on his own.
    "I am happier here," Cole says, and pats the jug. "Your honey, Mistress Lenai." Is that a mischievous tone in his voice? Did Cole actually lighten up?

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

21. - Top - End - #471
    Titan in the Playground

Dio Day - Westside

Billie keeps struggling, and struggling hard. If they can manage to hold onto her for three minutes, then she'll have to take a breath.

Can you hold onto a wild bearcat that long, boys?
    It'll be a struggle for the Hunters, but they should be able to manage. One of them is an orc, the other is a dwarf and while the third is a human, he's no slouch either.

22. - Top - End - #472

Dio Day - Westside

As Billie struggles, a calm voice calls out in her head It's alright. I'll be with you. There's something behind it, the barest hint of concealed wrath, but Dionysus tries to keep calm for Billie's sake so that she'll hopefully latch on to it and remain calm herself.

Wildside

"Thank you Cole. If you ever wish to taste of the mead again, I will provide what I can. There is no better way to feel your father's presence than through his drink." Lenai remains wistful, and doesn't react visibly to Cole's teasing. She doesn't reach for the jug just yet, letting her fingers trail over Mori for a little longer.

23. - Top - End - #473
    Troll in the Playground

Dio-Day Westside

Billie is not calm. But she's also not frightened. She's pissed off, and trying do as much harm to her abductors as possible. She doesn't know if Dio can hear her voice in response, but she thinks back at him, Don't worry about me. I've been in worse pickles than this.

Finally she can hold her breath no longer, and the sleep potion takes effect. One Prophetess acquired.

Wildside

"Then I should drink more. The Mother's presence has always been with me, but she is so... orderly."
    Orderly isn't quite the right word for the feeling of the social structure of the hive, but it is the first word that comes to mind. The savagery of the Wolf is so violently different than the structured live of bees.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

24. - Top - End - #474
    Titan in the Playground

[Dio Day - Westside]

The Hunters waste no time. They tie the unconscious Billie up, gag her and pack her into the van, then drive off. Along the way, another car joins them. They head for Exbourne Manor.

25. - Top - End - #475
    Ogre in the Playground

Chase

The bullet wings Silenus' leg as he darts to the side, taking a patch of curly fur and a light spray of blood with it, but not halting his exceedingly quick stride. The old demigod is far less prone to panic than his aptly named relative, and he appears to be heading for one area in particular.

The alley that he's running in opens up onto the river eventually, and once he reaches it Silenus leaps into the air and dives into the water. He knows bullets and guns are next to useless when fired into water, and Dionysus' influence is strong here.

Thenadier grins as the cultists is clipped. Thenadier growls as he follows the satyr. When Silenus jumps into the water Thenadier growls again. Nothing was going his way. Clever satyr. Thenadier, does however take out a stun gun. The electricity in the highly advanced and potent "Clarke Industries" version uses much more voltage. He'll then cause his cane to transform into his brilliant energy blade, "Redemption" and power it up with the electricity from the stun gun, then he'll stick the now heavily electric energy weapon into the river and try and electrify the satyr.

26. - Top - End - #476

Wildside

"Then I should drink more. The Mother's presence has always been with me, but she is so... orderly."
    Orderly isn't quite the right word for the feeling of the social structure of the hive, but it is the first word that comes to mind. The savagery of the Wolf is so violently different than the structured live of bees.
    Wildside

"The next batch will be ready soon, perhaps by the end of the week. I've been making as much as I can, but even though the bees grow larger and produce more, I'm running short every day. It's frustrating." She sighs, but she knows there isn't much she can do about it. Without another colony, she has to deal with what she has.

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Thenadier grins as the cultists is clipped. Thenadier growls as he follows the satyr. When Silenus jumps into the water Thenadier growls again. Nothing was going his way. Clever satyr. Thenadier, does however take out a stun gun. The electricity in the highly advanced and potent "Clarke Industries" version uses much more voltage. He'll then cause his cane to transform into his brilliant energy blade, "Redemption" and power it up with the electricity from the stun gun, then he'll stick the now heavily electric energy weapon into the river and try and electrify the satyr.
    Chase

Well, even if the stun gun may be at a far higher voltage, electricity doesn't exactly spread well over water alone without something to conduct it like metal or salt. The electrons would simply disperse, perhaps scaring a few fish.

However, whatever happens, the satyr does not rise to the surface again. Whether he is swimming downstream or was shocked senseless, he seems to have disappeared.

27. - Top - End - #477
    Ogre in the Playground

[A Location In Northside]

The pair don't notice them as they are walking right towards an ice cream stand, apparently planning to get a snack together while not talking about anything particular.

They act like they are worried about anyone spying on them, or if they have any special goal in mind. Ghoul and Samona might notice they act pretty much like tourists in the city however and looks in wonder at the buildings around them.

Eventually they will start walking towards a restaurant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
    ((Sorry for not getting to this earlier))

Trailing behind her sire, Ghoul's own form became more in tune with the ambiant darkness, wearing it almost like a winter cloak. She kept silent but was of the mind that either her sire needed to communicate more or that she should at least make a plan for something like this as 'just following the lead' did have its limits. Still, there was little that she could do about it for the time being rather than follow the lead anyway although she would prioritise incapacitating the target or possibly targets in question and knock them out if possible rather than go for the kill. Ghoul was quite certain that Samona would be quite displeased if that were to happen

In any case, until Samona took the lead on this, Ghoul would be unable to do much aside from provide whatever support that she could at the moment.
    [A Location In Northside]

And so we're all on the same page, make note of the time of day being late afternoon / evening with the ever present cloud cover in this area being designed to provide protection from the sun.

When the street is relatively unoccupied, and they have yet to arrive at the restaurant while still being away from the building containing the circle, Samona suddenly stops and turns to face Ghoul. "Fetch them." Is all she says.

[Dio Day - Exbourne Manor]

At the gate before the manor, the vehicles will have to stop before the closed gate blocking their path. Standing before it are a few Enforcers from earlier. One steps forward to address them. "What business do you have?"

[Suncrest Manor]

Early one morning, Nadia is already awake for one of her early morning bathroom trips. By the time Irena gets up, Nadia isn't anywhere near ready for the day. In fact, Irena will find her in their bathroom, wearing nothing save for her panties. She's looking at herself in the mirror, facing sideways with her stomach sticking out. Her expression is unreadable as she looks at the slight, but noticeable bulge in her stomach.

28. - Top - End - #478
    Titan in the Playground

[Dio Day - Exbourne Manor]

Both cars stop. The orc and the dwarf get out of the van and proceed to retrieve Billie from there as well, unless stopped. The other car is a regular, unremarkable sedan. From there emerges an elderly but tough-looking man.
    "We have an offer of cooperation. You might recognize this woman as the propethess of Dionysus. She is our best link to the god himself."

29. - Top - End - #479
    Ogre in the Playground

Chase

Well, even if the stun gun may be at a far higher voltage, electricity doesn't exactly spread well over water alone without something to conduct it like metal or salt. The electrons would simply disperse, perhaps scaring a few fish.

However, whatever happens, the satyr does not rise to the surface again. Whether he is swimming downstream or was shocked senseless, he seems to have disappeared.
    Thenadier curses. Nothing worked. He wasn't expecting it to, but....He'll then shrink his staff down and insert some gum into his mouth before jumping into the water. He'll try and swim for the satyr.

30. - Top - End - #480
    Troll in the Playground

Wildside

Wildside

"The next batch will be ready soon, perhaps by the end of the week. I've been making as much as I can, but even though the bees grow larger and produce more, I'm running short every day. It's frustrating." She sighs, but she knows there isn't much she can do about it. Without another colony, she has to deal with what she has.

"The bees will swarm soon, to make another hive, as soon as enough of their larvae have developed. This forest can support many hives. They only need time to reproduce."
    He pauses, thoughtful for a bit. "I could go out and find more bees to lure here."

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs