New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside X

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Wildside

Lenai reaches out to grab Cole's wrists, "No, you are not, but tearing at those with your nails won't accomplish anything. You would need a chisel, and patience, but it could be done. If I can find someone to take these off, would you be patient?"
    Cole looks up at her, breathing heavily. "The trees could do it."

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [D-Day - Billie]

"Huh, well give me a drink then and tell me more of this god of yours." Riaz replies, sounding rather intrigued.

"Dionysus is the god of wine and booze and sex and freedom and everything good in life!"
    Billie says, offering a bottle over. "Get in the car! We have more kegs to deliver!"
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

2. - Top - End - #152
    Barbarian in the Playground

Wildside

"They would break your ankles trying, and I'm not sure it would be enough. I would rather you whole, and these things broken, than the other way around." She hadn't given much thought to the anklets, but if Cole suddenly wanted them off, then she wasn't going to stop him. She just didn't want to take care of him while he couldn't walk, especially if it would affect the honey production.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #153

Magmart Roof

"No, you'd have to go back a whole five years if you wanted to avenge my rape."

Magtok's expression darkens significantly as he reaches for the list. His eyes hold a icy hatred that wasn't there a moment before, a loathing several magnitudes colder than any he might hold for Zeus, Julie, Reinholdt, or anyone else in the entire Nexus.

"You have my gratitude for future aid in Zeus matter, though."

He scans the list, looking for anything at all beyond names, something to give him a decent starting point for this dark crusade.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

4. - Top - End - #154
    Troll in the Playground

Wildside

Cole suddenly deflates and lowers his eyes, seeming to grow somewhat sane again. "As you wish, Mist- Lenai. I will wait."

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

5. - Top - End - #155

Wildside

"It will be soon, once I can find someone who can do it safely it will be done. Now go run with your dog, she is making a fool of herself again." Lenai casts a hand off into the distance, pointing to where she can feel the dog. She might not be telling the truth, but it's a fair guess that Cole's companion is ear-deep in trouble wherever she is.

Magmart Roof

"Ah, of course, bad memories. I was referring to figurative rapes, of course. Your eyes and head, and my follower's right to choose." The list is as Irena delivered it, with a reminder penned in at the end in Dio's neat handwriting.

[Letter to Dio]

The letter Irena wrote to the wine god loosely describes the temple they were abducted in and taken to what she guesses is the flying castle over the city.
    She also mention a number of names which had been written in Adriane's diary including Dena's and Niccaru's names of course (not that the rogue were an actual follower to the goddess.)

Apparently Niccaru and Adriane were members of a cult which was called 'the fourth tower'. This cult was devoted to find various ways to gain magical power and abuse them as much as possible according to the diary.

The members became supernatural creatures, sold their souls to devils and worshiped various gods, all to become more powerful.

So not all the members of this cult were actually worshiping the goddess, but there were a few which are mentioned in the diary.

Lanre, a caretaker of sort who helped raise children within the cult. He was the one that took care of Adriane during her pregnancy. Irena remembers he had some sort of scorpion pet which marked him as a follower to her.

Sekai, a scorpion woman who enjoys to spend her time in harsh terrains.

Kojo, a young man who looks up to Lanre (who have raised him) and works as a sculptor of both clay and other materials. Apparently he could make persons more beautiful with the same method.

Mirembe, a weretiger follower who apparently weren't particularly faithful and followed a couple of other deities.

These four were the only ones mentioned particularly as followers to the goddess.
    Dena was not to die for her involvement, and Adriane was already dead, which left the other five. Dio has circled their names, and written them again in red ink at the bottom so he would not forget them.

Niccaru
    Mirembe
    Kojo
    Sekai
    Lanre
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kami Hunting]

"Erm... well it was different." Cessie weakly excuses herself before getting that ice cream for herself. Better to change the subject entirely. "So I was thinking to settle down here a while actually. It looks like I'm actually needed after all and I think I might need some more practice hunting down kami." Especially after that latest encounter.
    [Kami Hunting]

"Oh? So we should start looking around for places to rent perhaps? Unless you have enough money to live in a hotel all of your days." That'd be nice.

Harnel orders some sprinkles for his Rocky Road before taking it to a seat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

7. - Top - End - #157

MagMart Roof

Magtok nods. "Anything else then, or should I start making my preparations?"
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2012-08-28 at 10:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

8. - Top - End - #158
    Bugbear in the Playground

Eastside Thugs - Day Four

"See? The guy's fine Brody, now let's go break something! My fingers have been just itching to-"

"Shut your trap Markus. I'm thinking. Alright, everyone here wrap things up and head home. If you've got families, take care of them, and make sure they're gonna be alright for a few days. There's no telling how much trouble this is going to get us in, but if we're going for it then I say we go all the way. Anyone who wants to back out, I'm not going to think any worse of you, just don't show up. The rest of you should meet back here tomorrow with whatever stuff you've got to wreck with and we'll start some fun. Sound good to you?"

The rest of the people in the group nod in agreement, Brody has been the clear leader among them since he got here, and even Markus bows to reason when he speaks up. Brody turns to Fade one last time, a determined look in his eye, "What's your name new guy?"

"The name is Fade." he tells the man.

Fade still hold himself in pain and even at the next day things don't go better. Also since Fade has no home here or anything he would call so he will spend the evening at an Inn. Thendir get's no respond from Fade. Brody has shown leadership and Fade won't teal that from him.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

9. - Top - End - #159

Malechenar - Fourth Tower Compound
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Malechenar - Fourth Tower Compound]

Two two behind the young man seem to have different attitudes to the situation, the mentor person who talked earlier keeps an keen eye on the devil and his summoner just underneath the edge of her hood. Hiding most of her face in shadows. The other figure of undetermined gender never looks up however and appears solely focused on taking notes of everything being said.

Hesitating the man finally speaks up again, "I am Enu and I am in need of your aid devil." He declares. "There might be a god hunting members of the group I am with. I like to find out if this is true and if it is, how to best deal with the situation out of the information you will gather." Enu explains, as Mercutio guessed though, the words are most likely not his own.

"Divine troubles, is it?" Mercutio barely glances up from his book, busy examining a family tree. "If it's knowledge you're looking for, you've come to the right devil. I can get the information you need, but it's going to cost you. And since you're all being so secretive, I have no idea what you have to offer me. So you're just going to have to keep naming things until I'm satisfied."
    "You tied your wings on tightly but they always come undone"
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal
    Beautiful red panda avatar by Eldar Tsufo!

10. - Top - End - #160
    Troll in the Playground

Wildside

"It will be soon, once I can find someone who can do it safely it will be done. Now go run with your dog, she is making a fool of herself again." Lenai casts a hand off into the distance, pointing to where she can feel the dog. She might not be telling the truth, but it's a fair guess that Cole's companion is ear-deep in trouble wherever she is.
    Cole takes off at once at her bidding. When he finds Mori, he runs with her for an hour and helps her take down a sheep that has wandered unwisely into the woods. Mori is delighted to have the help, and doesn't even begrudge Cole pulling out the heart and eating it raw.
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2012-08-29 at 08:24 AM.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

11. - Top - End - #161

[D-Day - Billie]

The servant accepts the bottle and removes her helmet to take a small sip from it, revealing a hardened yet feminine orc-like face with light-brown skin, two small tusks and yellow eyes. Her black hair is cut very short to not get stuck in the helmet.

She gives the car a hesitating look before shrugging and attempting to get into the car. It might cause some trouble with her armor but the servant still manage to squeeze through. "Alright, so who are we delivering all this to?"

[Eastside]

"She's just going to use you to turn people into vampires Valente, besides, she's aligned with shadow vampires. They can just drain you of memories and you won't even remember it." Astrana tells her boyfriend with a shake of her head.

The woman nods at her accusations however. "They prefer thera'dun actually and while what you say is true, let me provide a few counterpoints.

While we would appreciate if Valente would turn a few willing members of our organization we actually need someone with experienced of the town that also can move unhindered. Which brings us to our help, we don't want our new member to be thrown into jail as soon as he enters westside after all. So it's in our interest to prove him innocent in Tenebras eyes which we will.

Your second point, yes, shadow vampires do feed upon memories but it's not like we control them or can have them do such things to Valente even if we wanted to. We are their guests after all which means they don't feed upon us nor that we in any way can ask them to feed upon specific targets. Besides, Valente is much more valuable to us the way he is and we already have much more information about Tenebras then I think Valente could provide us with. It would be pretty stupid of us to attempt to have him mind drained."
    Sekai argues before turning to the vampire. "As for your tasks it would to a great deal be a lot of simple things like getting water from the river, shop groceries, keep us up to date what's going on in Riverside etc. If you want however there are more advanced tasks for you connected to the fourth tower itself which I trust you Astrana here have told you about."

[Suncrest Manor]

Irena sits down with Nadia and attempts to put her arm around her mid-rift. "Sorry about the gun but at the moment it was the only thing I could think of." She says while squeezing her girlfriend gently. "No idea how that thing came into our bedroom but I will find out. You have enough to worry about already." She says while giving the lampade another squeeze.

"Yes.... we have a payment prepared actually." Enu replies before suddenly turning to the only door in the room. "Take it inside!" He yells as two other hooded figures enters the room carrying a large glass-vase filled with a shifting blue substance. Looking back at the devil the summoner now seem a lot more confident which can be heard in his voice. "After finding out you are a type of summoner I like to offer you an rare beast from our homelands to bind, taken directly from the holding cells of this place." He says while gesturing at the vase which the two figures places in front of the circle before stepping back a bit. "It's known by many names due to it's ability to perfectly copy nearly every it come in contact with, which also makes it very useful." Enu pauses and takes a deep breath while glancing subtly at his mentor for a moment.
    "...perhaps you like an demonstration?" The summoner suggests.

[Kami Hunting]

"I think renting a place would be better, humility remember?" Cessie says while sitting down beside him. "I mean, you could live here as well, maybe find a job and rent a house. Not to say your cave wasn't a good home, but it was so far away from everyone and I really think you deserve to be with people Harnel. You're a funny guy." She compliments the half-dragon with a smile.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-08-29 at 08:17 AM.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

Nadia slips her arm around Irena as well. "Thanks. It's weird that it got in here. Why are there scorpions around here anyway." Nadia doesn't like it. It reminds her of that goddess, and that's the last thing she wants to think about right now. "I imagine there's some kind of hole leading outside it much have got in through."

[Eastside]

"Alright, one more question then. What are you doing in Riverside anyway? If you want my help getting around, I want to know what I'm helping you with." Valente says.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Troll in the Playground

[D-Day - Billie]

The servant accepts the bottle and removes her helmet to take a small sip from it, revealing a hardened yet feminine orc-like face with light-brown skin, two small tusks and yellow eyes. Her black hair is cut very short to not get stuck in the helmet.

She gives the car a hesitating look before shrugging and attempting to get into the car. It might cause some trouble with her armor but the servant still manage to squeeze through. "Alright, so who are we delivering all this to?"
    "To everyone!" Billie proclaims. "Everyone can join in and praise Dionysus!"

"Need some help getting that off?" an androgynous half-elf asks Riaz with a lecherous look, reaching for her armour. "You're definitely overdressed."

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

14. - Top - End - #164

Magmart Roof

"That's all I need. Do tell me if you come up with something nastier than just saltpeter milkshakes for your own retribution though. I never took you for someone that tame." Dio gets up and folds his lawnchair, heading for the roof access. Being flashy in this form would ruin the disguise, and he likes this disguise too much to have it ruined, so he's taking the stairs like a normal person.

"If you want to stick around old man, I can't stop you, but you don't look like you should be fighting. If you can hold a torch and chant I won't say no." Brody responds to Thenadier respectfully, "We're meeting here tomorrow after we get our affairs in order, and we'll decide what to do then."

Everyone breaks up and goes their separate ways for now, ready to meet up back on this street corner on day five.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kami Hunting]

Man. Humility... not murdering... this stuff's hard.

"Funny? Funny? Not cute, handsome, incredibly strong and sexy? Damn." Harnel puts on his best fake pout.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ogre in the Playground

Magmart Roof

"That's all I need. Do tell me if you come up with something nastier than just saltpeter milkshakes for your own retribution though. I never took you for someone that tame." Dio gets up and folds his lawnchair, heading for the roof access. Being flashy in this form would ruin the disguise, and he likes this disguise too much to have it ruined, so he's taking the stairs like a normal person.

"If you want to stick around old man, I can't stop you, but you don't look like you should be fighting. If you can hold a torch and chant I won't say no." Brody responds to Thenadier respectfully, "We're meeting here tomorrow after we get our affairs in order, and we'll decide what to do then."

Everyone breaks up and goes their separate ways for now, ready to meet up back on this street corner on day five.
    Ah, of course! I can do a bit more than hold torches my friends....but of course, I will meet you all here. Thenadier simply seeps back into the shadows, as if he was never there. This little group was only one of a large group of rebels, he guessed. One group was enough however...

17. - Top - End - #167

[Suncrest Manor]

"Mhm, and I'm going to find it and seal it up, I don't want that to happen again. Didn't even scorpions lived around here. Must have been someones pet." Irena replies. "But are you feeling any better? I do actually need some help setting all this up. Not to mention I think you look dead sexy in your work clothes." Irena teases the lampade while slowly running her hand over Nadia's back.

[Eastside]

"What we are doing in riverside? What we are doing everywhere else of course, attempting to gain power. The thera'dun just happened to decide to float over riverside since it's a city with a great deal of water. Here we have shops, water and important contacts, things which we wouldn't have access to in the middle of the wilderness." Sekai explains. "We don't have any special plans for your city, it was simply the most practical choice."

[D-Day - Billie]

"Oh, I'm quite capable of taking it off myself." She informs the elf with a sweet smile as she attempts to gently steer away his hand. "But I just need to hand it over to my temple, mind if we swing by there for a moment? Got to slip into something more comfortable." She doubted they would want much of the wandering party's cheer though.

[Kami Hunting]

"Hey, I never said you weren't those things did I?" Cessie replies with a laugh. "I just find humor your most notable side I guess. Maybe since I'm horribly boring myself." She says with a smile.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-08-29 at 11:26 AM.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

Nadia grins and turns toward Irena a bit. "Yeah, definitely. Like I said, I'm not feeling too bad today." The lampades has a sudden thought though; Something she hasn't even wanted to think about while she's been sick, but now it's consuming her attention. "Maybe you could take a break first, though." She suggests in a sultry tone as she tries to slip onto Irena's laps and pull at her clothing.

[Eastside]

Valente nods. "Alright. Can I talk to Astrana alone for a it before I decide?" He asks.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kami Hunting]

"Fair enough." Harnel admits. "But you're hardly boring. You're smart, beautiful, and convicted. You're a very strong dragon."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

20. - Top - End - #170

[Suncrest Manor]

Irena doesn't stop her but for once she's the one acting a bit cautious. "Uh, is that safe with the baby inside you?" She asks, sounding a bit surprised.

[Eastside]

"Of course, talk all you want. Just activate the circle again once you're finished." Sekai replies before disappearing as the circle stops glowing.

The tiefling sigh once she's gone. "I'm not sure I like this. It's not that the fourth tower is a bad organization but the compounds varies greatly and I know nothing about these people or how they try to gain power."

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

That actually gives Nadia pause. She's pretty sure it's fine, at least she's sure the doctor would have warned them if it wasn't. Oh screw it, it's probably nothing to worry about. "I can't see why not." Nadia replies before trying to pull a very eager and energetic curtain. Irena would have a hard time remembering the last time she was so pushy.

[Eastside]

"Well, there's probably not a lot of ways to find out for sure, and it sounds like a pretty good offer." Valente scratches the back of his head. "If you really think it's going to be a bad idea, I'll trust you. But maybe we should give them the benefit of the doubt. At least at first."

22. - Top - End - #172
    Troll in the Playground

[D-Day - Billie]

"Oh, I'm quite capable of taking it off myself." She informs the elf with a sweet smile as she attempts to gently steer away his hand. "But I just need to hand it over to my temple, mind if we swing by there for a moment? Got to slip into something more comfortable." She doubted they would want much of the wandering party's cheer though.
    The elf doesn't make much of a point of his amorous intentions. Once he sees they are unwelcome, he soon finds someone else in the car who is more open to them. Billie thumps the driver on the shoulder. "Follow this lady's directions." Assuming Riaz gives them, they'll arrive near the temple at the next post.
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2012-08-29 at 12:13 PM.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

23. - Top - End - #173

[D-Day - Billie]

Stopping at the temple Riaz quickly get's out the car while the temples caretakers look at the party in surprise. "Just a second okay? I'll be quick." Riaz promises Billie before she runs off into the temple.

Inside the servant meets an stern looking Daeva however, "And what do you think you're doing?"

Riaz pauses briefly to look at the other servant, "I'm looking into what's going on right now. Going undercover see? Gonna turn in my armor first." She replies with a smile.

"You're going to take off your armor?" Daeva hisses. "Tell me you're at least going to wear a mithril necklace?"

Riaz sigh and rolls her eyes, "Yes 'mother', just don't worry too much about it okay? They are just having fun as far as I can see."

"They're out of control and someone should put a stop to it before anyone is getting hurt."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll keep a check on them." And with those words she disappears into the citadel, returning after a short while dressed in a snug leather vest paired with black jeans. She goes up to the car if it's still there and attempts to get in. "Alright, go!"

[Suncrest Manor]

"Okay..." Well, she wasn't about to argue with a good thing here and joins in with the curtain. In truth she was way more concerned about complications with Nadia rather then the baby so hopefully some rough sex wasn't going to cause anything.

As they are done, laying naked near each other Irena can't help but smile though, that went way better then expected. She had been half-worried Nadia would throw up in the middle or something. "So I read on wikipedia pregnancy made you more eager. Guess that's true huh?" She asks her girlfriend with a smile.

[Kami Hunting]

The sorceress looks rather awkward hearing so many compliments and actually blushes slightly. "Now you're just making me blush." Not that she seem to mind his flattery at all.

[Eastside]

"I guess you're right, I'm just worried we would end up on different sides if there is ever a conflict between Tenebras and the sky castle up there." Astrana replies with a gesture at the ceiling above them.

"Then again, I'm honestly not sure what to do about the situation myself. Tenebras have hardly been helpful when it came to freeing you after all."

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kami Hunting]

"Probably." Harnel grins. "It's only fun if you're flustered." Don't know who said that, but someone probably did. Somewhere.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

25. - Top - End - #175

Malechenar - Fourth Tower Compound
    Spoiler
    Show

"Yes.... we have a payment prepared actually." Enu replies before suddenly turning to the only door in the room. "Take it inside!" He yells as two other hooded figures enters the room carrying a large glass-vase filled with a shifting blue substance. Looking back at the devil the summoner now seem a lot more confident which can be heard in his voice. "After finding out you are a type of summoner I like to offer you an rare beast from our homelands to bind, taken directly from the holding cells of this place." He says while gesturing at the vase which the two figures places in front of the circle before stepping back a bit. "It's known by many names due to it's ability to perfectly copy nearly every it come in contact with, which also makes it very useful." Enu pauses and takes a deep breath while glancing subtly at his mentor for a moment.
    "...perhaps you like an demonstration?" The summoner suggests.

Oh look. They're opening the door. Mercutio doesn't bother trying to hide his glance past the two figures wheeling in the vase as he peers out into the hall. Perhaps he sees something to give him a hint at where he is or who his summoners are?

Either way, the contents of the vase have certainly gotten the devil's attention. Mercutio closes the book, holding it in two hands. As the vase is wheeled up to the summoning circle, he takes a step closer to better examine its contents. Without returning Enu's gaze, Mercutio nods. "Show me."
    "You tied your wings on tightly but they always come undone"
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal
    Beautiful red panda avatar by Eldar Tsufo!

26. - Top - End - #176

Magmart Roof

Fade nods as the people tend to leave. He waits and looks after thendir, even in the shadow Fade can follow him. For Fade a shadow allay is like a free street at noon for normal people. He waits until the man left and will then go away.

Eastside Thugs - Day Five

Fade will obviously be the first here. He has none to care for and maybe, just maybe, he stayed here for the night.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

"Oh really, Wikipedia, huh?" Nadia smirks. "Maybe there's some truth to that..." She leans over to Irena's ear and whispers some very curtainous and some very wild suggestions. Her hands are doing a good job of indication what she wants to do as well.

It might be relevant to note that Nadia has been drinking a lot of water to stay hydrated while she's been so sick.

[Eastside]

Valente frowns. Finding out how little was done to get him back by anyone other than Astrana was rather disheartening. "Yeah..." He sighs. "Well I know one thing for sure, I won't let anything drive us apart again, I don't care who we're working for."
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-08-29 at 02:59 PM.

28. - Top - End - #178

The deep-red colored corridor outside the room is lit with paper lanterns and is heavily decorated with a lot of paintings. There are no obvious clues where they are located however, unless perhaps Mercutio can trace the art somehow. It seems to have quite dark influences with one of a hanged man and another of a woman screaming as she seems to be torn apart by a pack of black dogs. The devil might have noticed all the windows in the room are draped with thick curtains however. So they seem to want to cover up something.

Enu nods at the two figures that go up to open the vase, everyone inside the room slowly stepping away as the the lid comes off, the substance quickly pressing itself out of it's prison. It almost seems impossible so much substance could have been contained within but out it comes, flooding down on the floor.

The onlookers are visibly tense, Enu in particular that can only stare at the creature as it slowly approaches him while slowly taking some resemblance of a shape. The creature as the devil soon can see is taking the summoners shape, perfectly copying every inch of the young man and soon turns into what could be his mirror image.

The young man appear to panic slightly once it's clear the creature easily could be mistaken to him and quickly turns to the devil. "There, is that proof enough? It can take any shape, even yours."

[Kami Hunting]

Cessie shakes her head, this was so silly. She shouldn't sit here blushing like some school girl. She had duties to perform. "Perhaps we should continue?" The mage suggests while smiling happily. She had started to realize she had feelings for the half-dragon though but it was still way too early for any of that. She barely knew him after all.

[Eastside]

"We'll work something out." Astrana says with a nod. "But you're sure you want to do this now? You might not be able to back out of it later."

[Suncrest Manor]

Huh, the good surprises just keeps coming. Irena was pretty aware she had a dirty mind (she didn't exactly make it a secret) but it turned out Nadia had some really risque ideas as well.

Oh well, the witch just mentally shrugs and will let herself be pulled along in whatever curtainious fantasies her girlfriend might have. She did want to get something done today though, but then again, it was still morning so she had plenty of time...
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-08-29 at 03:52 PM.

29. - Top - End - #179
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kami Hunting]

"I suppose." Harnel says, finishing the last of his ice cream. "How was yours?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

30. - Top - End - #180
    Troll in the Playground

Dio-Day - Billie

While waiting for Riaz and setting out more kegs, Billie sees they're close to the river and walks that way, thinking of when she met Dionysus. There's a small marina nearby and she sees a guy tending his motorboat. "Say, Mister, that's a nice boat you got there..."

By the time Riaz gets out, the party is in the process of abandoning the convertible and moving to the motorboat, with the enthusiastic participation of the boat owner. The fact that Billie is sitting in his lap and pouring hard cider into his mouth may have something to do with it.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs