New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP:FiM] Bridles Shores Library/Downtown thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Soft's Closing Down Bar

Gearstride was about to take a sip of the Soft Serve Soft Serve gave her when she was questioned by Foxglove. She looked at her quizzically. "Uhm, maybe...I don't know would it b the same as arguing with with magical beasts?"

She was about to take a sip of the soft serve again when she was then approached by Soft Serve. "Ooh, a present? I like presents..." The xanadu mare grinned as she watched Soft head into the kitchen. She looked to Silverpine and grinned and nudged him. "I wonder what she's gonna give me.."

And Fox Trot was still out unconscious.
    "I bet it would be something—"

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    Soft makes sure to do this with a surprising amount of stealth, and hits Gear right across the face with a gender-bending pie.
    Whatever it was Silverpine wanted to say, it was instantly forgotten. He found himself staring at the new (and improved) Gearstride, his jaw hanging slack with surprise,

2. - Top - End - #302
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "I bet it would be something—"

Whatever it was Silverpine wanted to say, it was instantly forgotten. He found himself staring at the new (and improved) Gearstride, his jaw hanging slack with surprise,
    And there she...he stood....Gearstride looking like a mischievous bishonen with his mane a bit shorter but still up in a ponytail. He was totally confused at first until it dawned on him, he was a male. A wide grinned on his face as he bobbed excitedly and then turned to Silverpine.

"Babe..."
    He the paused and squealed after hearing his smooth masculine voice. He then glomped Silverpine and stole a kiss. "I'm a dude! Hahaha...Hilarious...!"

3. - Top - End - #303
    Ettin in the Playground

And there she...he stood....Gearstride looking like a mischievous bishonen with his mane a bit shorter but still up in a ponytail. He was totally confused at first until it dawned on him, he was a male. A wide grinned on his face as he bobbed excitedly and then turned to Silverpine.

"Babe..."
    He the paused and squealed after hearing his smooth masculine voice. He then glomped Silverpine and stole a kiss. "I'm a dude! Hahaha...Hilarious...!"
    Words cannot describe the feelings that passed through Silverpine mind at this particular moment. Well, actually they could, but that was beside the point. He turned to look at Gearstride slowly, his eyes still wide with shock. "... bwah..." was all he managed to sputter.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Titan in the Playground

"There you go! Hope you like it." Soft says with a giant grin.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Bar]

"And I thought you said you weren't interested in colts, Silverpine!" laughed Night Jewel. Gear seemed to have accepted it well enough, so she figured she could just roll with it as well.

She decided to wait a bit on trying the Soft Serve. If she lost control of herself, she'd completely miss the hilarity about to ensue.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

6. - Top - End - #306
    Titan in the Playground

[The Bar]

Sandy pulled a massive spit-take as Gear not only suddenly became a stallion, but full-on smooched Silverpine on the spot. That there was a sight that'd haunt him the rest of his days. The hapless pegasus glanced questioningly at his root beer - he hadn't drunk that much, had he? - then back to StallionGear; rubbed his eyes, and sure enough, they weren't fooling him. "Gear...you're a...a guy." was about all his befuddled brain could accomplish.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Troll in the Playground

StallionGear

"Yea, I know, haha...awesome...and my voice! Listen to my voice....its all...masculiney,"
    He said making a serious face at the end and trying to deepen even more his voice. He then looked down at the bewildered and speechless Silverpine, his grin widened. He nuzzled his coltfriend. "You're so cute right now...I love your expression." Light smooch on the cheek as he then got off and started flexing his new stallion body.

"Heh, I feel just a little bit heavier, but this is neat, all chocked full of testosterone, haha...even my tail is shorter...and my muzzle! Look how square my muzzle is..hahah...this is great, this could be a fun diversion."
    Gearstride swished his new tail, checked past his belly, did the vocal scales with his new shiny male voice.

He smirked as he licked pie off himself. "Mmm, delicious."

8. - Top - End - #308
    Pixie in the Playground

"I have doubts I will. If you want to do metalworking, please do it outside away from flammable materials." Smoothie said, and internally sighed. Her library now housed a dragon, a sapient suit of armor who was a bit of a klutz, and a weird gem thing that she still wasn't sure what she would need to do with.
    "Of course."

He made an internal sigh as well. There didn't seem to be much he could do to earn his keep after all.

"Um...where will you want me to sleep?"

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

9. - Top - End - #309
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    "Of course."

He made an internal sigh as well. There didn't seem to be much he could do to earn his keep after all.

"Um...where will you want me to sleep?"
    "This library oddly enough has several spare bedroom. Pick any one except the one with my name on it, and you can use it." she tells him.

10. - Top - End - #310
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Snickerfilly shrugs, and smiles softly at Foxglove. "Eh, it's only temporary. No big deal. I need the exercise for my legs, anyway," she says with a lopsided smirk.

She then watches the hilarity unfolding with Gearstride, and her... him... kissing her lover. "Huh," Snickers muses. "How oddly cute."
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

11. - Top - End - #311
    Ettin in the Playground

StallionGear

"Yea, I know, haha...awesome...and my voice! Listen to my voice....its all...masculiney,"
    He said making a serious face at the end and trying to deepen even more his voice. He then looked down at the bewildered and speechless Silverpine, his grin widened. He nuzzled his coltfriend. "You're so cute right now...I love your expression." Light smooch on the cheek as he then got off and started flexing his new stallion body.

"Heh, I feel just a little bit heavier, but this is neat, all chocked full of testosterone, haha...even my tail is shorter...and my muzzle! Look how square my muzzle is..hahah...this is great, this could be a fun diversion."
    Gearstride swished his new tail, checked past his belly, did the vocal scales with his new shiny male voice.

He smirked as he licked pie off himself. "Mmm, delicious."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [The Bar]

Sandy pulled a massive spit-take as Gear not only suddenly became a stallion, but full-on smooched Silverpine on the spot. That there was a sight that'd haunt him the rest of his days. The hapless pegasus glanced questioningly at his root beer - he hadn't drunk that much, had he? - then back to StallionGear; rubbed his eyes, and sure enough, they weren't fooling him. "Gear...you're a...a guy." was about all his befuddled brain could accomplish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Snickerfilly shrugs, and smiles softly at Foxglove. "Eh, it's only temporary. No big deal. I need the exercise for my legs, anyway," she says with a lopsided smirk.

She then watches the hilarity unfolding with Gearstride, and her... him... kissing her lover. "Huh," Snickers muses. "How oddly cute."
    "..." Poor Silverpine. He had seen and experienced many outright bizzare incidents since coming to Bridle Shores. This one however, took the cake and the table along with it. He absent-mindedly rubbed the spot Gear kissed him with a hoof. "I need a drink so bad." He reached out for his Soft Serve.

12. - Top - End - #312
    Troll in the Playground

"...Another very pretty bending..."

Foxglove observed, looking down at her-himself a little sadly. He actually was good-looking, in a sort of gentle giant sort of way. Strong and quiet... Though she's apparently unimpressed.

"...It also kind of makes everyone all blushy, too. Maybe there's some strawberries in there..."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

13. - Top - End - #313
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Bar]

Night Jewel winked and nuzzled Sandy. "My, Sandy, you seem quite observant. You figured that out on your own. I'm impressed.

"Say, could we get another of those pies for Silverpine? It might make him adapt more easily, or at least make him cuter."

14. - Top - End - #314
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [The Bar]

Night Jewel winked and nuzzled Sandy. "My, Sandy, you seem quite observant. You figured that out on your own. I'm impressed.

"Say, could we get another of those pies for Silverpine? It might make him adapt more easily, or at least make him cuter."
    Silverpine was just about to take a much-needed sip of whatever Reality Breaker Soft had prepared when Night Jewel's word took him like a upper cut. He hastily put the mug back down and began backing away. "Oh no no no no!" he stammared, already trying to backpedal from this madness as soon as he could. If it wasn't obvious already, Silverpine wasn't handling this gender-bending business all that well. Whowouldathoughtit.

15. - Top - End - #315
    Titan in the Playground

Silverpine was just about to take a much-needed sip of whatever Reality Breaker Soft had prepared when Night Jewel's word took him like a upper cut. He hastily put the mug back down and began backing away. "Oh no no no no!" he stammared, already trying to backpedal from this madness as soon as he could. If it wasn't obvious already, Silverpine wasn't handling this gender-bending business all that well. Whowouldathoughtit.
    "If Silverpine really doesn't want me to, I'm not going to pie him. I only targetted Gear because I had the distinct feeling she'd enjoy it. It looks like I was correct." Soft says.

16. - Top - End - #316
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh...come on babe..."
    Gearstride appeared behind him as Silverpine was back peddling, causing him to bump into Gear's chest. Gearstride sat down and grabbed Silverpine with his forelegs. "I bet you would make a cute mare heheh....Hmmm, I wonder though, how different my behavior would be viewed if I behaved the way I did but as a stallion now and you the mare. Hmmm I wonder if there would be a double standard." He loftily purred and nibbled Silverpine's ear to get a reaction out of him.

17. - Top - End - #317
    Ogre in the Playground

Silvermane, meanwhile, had retreated to a corner of the bar with a cream soda and conflicting emotions.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

18. - Top - End - #318
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh...come on babe..."
    Gearstride appeared behind him as Silverpine was back peddling, causing him to bump into Gear's chest. Gearstride sat down and grabbed Silverpine with his forelegs. "I bet you would make a cute mare heheh....Hmmm, I wonder though, how different my behavior would be viewed if I behaved the way I did but as a stallion now and you the mare. Hmmm I wonder if there would be a double standard." He loftily purred and nibbled Silverpine's ear to get a reaction out of him.
    A swirl of confusion enveloped his mind. But one thing was clear; he did not want this. He started to open his mouth to protest. Then Gearstride nibbled his ears. "B-But!" Oh, curse his body's weakness to Gearstride's teasing! A blush crept into his cheeks unbeckoned and his wings unfolded.

19. - Top - End - #319
    Troll in the Playground

A swirl of confusion enveloped his mind. But one thing was clear; he did not want this. He started to open his mouth to protest. Then Gearstride nibbled his ears. "B-But!" Oh, curse his body's weakness to Gearstride's teasing! A blush crept into his cheeks unbeckoned and his wings unfolded.
    Gearstride laughed, wholeheartedly. "Haha...oh wow babe, did my stallion charms turn you on?" He wiped some leftover pie filling on him with a hoof and lightly bopped it on Silverpine's muzzle. "You know you want to be my filly, ya know you want to~" He said in a sing song manner.

20. - Top - End - #320
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Snickerfilly shifts uncomfortable. "Actually, now I can't tell if it's cute, or just awkward..." she mutters to Foxglove.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

21. - Top - End - #321
    Troll in the Playground

"...Yeah. His eyes say yes, but his words say no."

She didn't really respond for a moment, but came out with that deadpan. Foxglove thought about this some more.

"...If he could get out a word...."

Foxglove was kind of drifting corner-ward, since she really wasn't comfortable with this much bustle.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

22. - Top - End - #322
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [The Bar]

"Hey! Well...I, didn't...you....l-long day." The blue unicorn flushed red, both in embarrassment of Night Jewel's touchy-feely-ness, and Gear's absolute shameless teasing of Silverpine. On the one hoof, he felt that if Silverpine didn't want to get pied, then as a friend, he should help bail him out. On the other, that would almost guarantee a pie headed his way, and if Silverpine was in the line of fire? Well, then it was all just a moot point anyway. Clearly, the wise choice was to let Silverpine come to his own decision.

Though seeing how the topic of more pies had already been brought up...no! He couldn't say anything. Every time he raised objections, he usually ended up causing the thing he didn't want to happen in the first place. It was high time he changed up his strategy. Sandy coolly sipped at his root beer and went on high alert, looking around for any more pie-throwers, and hoping that Soft didn't think he made for a cute mare that one time.

He made no real effort to hide the way his eyes darted around the room and how he kept one eye on the kitchen door, so anypony paying attention (especially Night Jewel, given her close proximity to him) would notice his nervous alertness.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-07 at 08:22 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

23. - Top - End - #323
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride laughed, wholeheartedly. "Haha...oh wow babe, did my stallion charms turn you on?" He wiped some leftover pie filling on him with a hoof and lightly bopped it on Silverpine's muzzle. "You know you want to be my filly, ya know you want to~" He said in a sing song manner.
    Unfortunately the hoof-ful of pie wasn't quite enough to genderbend Silverpine yet, probably to Gearstride's disappointment. For his part, Silverpine brushed the pie off his muzzle by reflex and tried to scramble for safety past Gearstride. "Idon'tthinkthat'sagoodideacanIgonowplease?" he quickly stammered, hoping that Gearstride or anypony else would decide to smear him with more pie.

24. - Top - End - #324
    Troll in the Playground

Unfortunately the hoof-ful of pie wasn't quite enough to genderbend Silverpine yet, probably to Gearstride's disappointment. For his part, Silverpine brushed the pie off his muzzle by reflex and tried to scramble for safety past Gearstride. "Idon'tthinkthat'sagoodideacanIgonowplease?" he quickly stammered, hoping that Gearstride or anypony else would decide to smear him with more pie.

"Never! You're mine, mwahahaha..."
    Gearstride draped his legs over Silverpine denying him escape and pulled him close.

25. - Top - End - #325
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post

"Alright. Let's go talk to Spark...Oh, if he asks...You brought it up, I'm just an innocent bystander"

Pyrite added that last part in a rush. He didn't want Spark to hate him.
    "...Why? And I can't go talk to Spark right now, unless you bring him here. I'm not able to leave the library in the middle of my job." Smothie explains. Several more NPC ponies popped up to ask her questions, almost on cue.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Bar, Ze]

"Oh, come on, Silverpine, I'm sure you'll be just as great a couple with you as the mare!" With that, Night Jewel slunk off toward the back to take everything not nailed down get another pie for him.

27. - Top - End - #327
    Troll in the Playground

"...Why? And I can't go talk to Spark right now, unless you bring him here. I'm not able to leave the library in the middle of my job." Smothie explains. Several more NPC ponies popped up to ask her questions, almost on cue.
    "That won't work. And it's because he'd get mad at me -- but I really actually didn't come here to talk to you about this, so it's still true enough to avoid a fight."

---
    Foxglove sort of drifts into the kitchen to avoid the crowds, leaving her with Nightjewel, apparently.

The big stallion blinks and just sort of watches.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

28. - Top - End - #328
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "That won't work. And it's because he'd get mad at me -- but I really actually didn't come here to talk to you about this, so it's still true enough to avoid a fight."
    "Ah. Well, if you want us both to talk to him, you're going to have to wait until closing time, or find some way to get him here." Smoothie tells Pyrite.

29. - Top - End - #329
    Ettin in the Playground

"Never! You're mine, mwahahaha..."
    Gearstride draped his legs over Silverpine denying him escape and pulled him close.
    "Bwuh!" Silverpine sputtered, finding himself being pulled into the embrace of StallionGear. Oddly enough, the feeling of Gear's forelegs on himself was familiar (and confusing) enough for him not to immediately panic and probably wriggle his way out. That said, he would be a prime target for any additional pie throwing target practice.

30. - Top - End - #330
    Troll in the Playground

"Bwuh!" Silverpine sputtered, finding himself being pulled into the embrace of StallionGear. Oddly enough, the feeling of Gear's forelegs on himself was familiar (and confusing) enough for him not to immediately panic and probably wriggle his way out. That said, he would be a prime target for any additional pie throwing target practice.

"Or, you could still be my colt, this is cute too though I still want to know how you look as a filly, I wonder how your stallion mane cut will translate into female,"
    Cheek nuzzle nuzzle.