New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: [MLP:FiM] Bridles Shores Library/Downtown thread.

Snickers follows Foxglove into the kitchen. He notices Night Jewel going for a pie... but does nothing to stop her.

"Oh, this ought to be good," Snickerfilly smirks, before nudging Foxglove's shoulder with a hoof. "Let's go back and watch what happens."
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

2. - Top - End - #332
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Bar]

Night Jewel laughed. "Really, you all make things so easy around here!" She carefully picked up one of the pies so as to avoid colting herself, then headed back.

"Hey, Silverpine!" she called. "Special delivery!" With that, she launched the pie at full force.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

3. - Top - End - #333
    Troll in the Playground

Foxglove pokes her head out to watch, reluctant to join the fray besides motioning that maybe Silvermane should come join them in the kitchen where it's quieter.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

4. - Top - End - #334
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [The Bar]

Night Jewel laughed. "Really, you all make things so easy around here!" She carefully picked up one of the pies so as to avoid colting herself, then headed back.

"Hey, Silverpine!" she called. "Special delivery!" With that, she launched the pie at full force.
    Twas' like a scene straight out of a cliche comedy movie. Silverpine's head only managed turning halfway through to acknowledge Night Jewel's words, when the pie splattered him full in the face. Delicious cream filling covered his... her entire face, the remnants of crust slowly sliding down her fur. Two unbelieving jade eyes stared out of the otherwise cream-covered pie.

Silence fell as the two eyes slowly blinked. "... ponyfeathers," was all she finally said, her voice naturally being higher pitched than the usual Silverpine drawl. The former stallion now seemed more like a lean version of Silverpine, her mane suddenly springing into a natural hairdown style not unlike a certain rainbow speedster.

5. - Top - End - #335
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Twas' like a scene straight out of a cliche comedy movie. Silverpine's head only managed turning halfway through to acknowledge Night Jewel's words, when the pie splattered him full in the face. Delicious cream filling covered his... her entire face, the remnants of crust slowly sliding down her fur. Two unbelieving jade eyes stared out of the otherwise cream-covered pie.

Silence fell as the two eyes slowly blinked. "... ponyfeathers," was all she finally said, her voice naturally being higher pitched than the usual Silverpine drawl. The former stallion now seemed more like a lean version of Silverpine, her mane suddenly springing into a natural hairdown style not unlike a certain rainbow speedster.
    And Gearstride laughed and licked some pie filling off of Silvermare's ear.

"Hahah..oh wow...I sure didn't see this coming,"
    He winked off to the side. "Babe...!...You look so cute...and your mane...adorable...!" Stalliongear held his now...filly in his legs from behind and hugged.

"Hahaha.......this is great...if only somepony had a camera...I want this moment captured forever on film."
    Lick.

6. - Top - End - #336
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Snickerfilly peeks through the doorway, squeezing her face in under Foxglove's.

She can't help but giggle at the antics of the two genderswapped lovers. "Aw, how cute... I think..." she observes playfully.

7. - Top - End - #337
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    And Gearstride laughed and licked some pie filling off of Silvermare's ear.

"Hahah..oh wow...I sure didn't see this coming,"
    He winked off to the side. "Babe...!...You look so cute...and your mane...adorable...!" Stalliongear held his now...filly in his legs from behind and hugged.

"Hahaha.......this is great...if only somepony had a camera...I want this moment captured forever on film."
    Lick.
    Perhaps it was the shock wearing off. Or maybe she was beginning to accept that there was no way out. In any case, Silverpine spoke rather calmly, "No words could adequately describe how I feel now." Which was true. The feeling of being hugged and as a mare no less, in the legs of her-once-fillyfriend-turned-coltfriend-now was something of an experience to say the least. It wasn't exactly unpleasant either. The requisite blush was very much apparent on her cheeks.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-10-09 at 07:17 AM.

8. - Top - End - #338
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - Gender-swapping fools]

Even though Sandy knew it was coming, there was nothing that could've prepared him for the sight in front of him; Gear and Silverpine, up to their usual cuddles, except completely gender-bent. And, despite himself being completely disgusted with the thought, Silverpine looked pretty cute as a mare. As for Gear, it was odd to see her, er, him, and not have that little electric thrill in the pit of his stomach of "standby for teasing and/or awkwardness in 5, 4..." In fact, for once in the few months he'd known the two of them, seeing them kiss and cuddle didn't bother him at all. Maybe he was just too distracted by the strangeness of the situation, but for now, all he thought was that they somehow still looked good together. "Awwwww...er, I think. Maybe. I don't, this is...sorta...augh, now my head hurts." The little stallion cradled his head in his forehooves.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-09 at 09:06 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

9. - Top - End - #339
    Troll in the Playground

"...It's like we stumbled into a mirror universe... I bet I'm right-hoofed..."

Foxglove mused. She tested her starting hoof and found it was still her left. The awkward gender-swap universe was apparently not a mirror.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

10. - Top - End - #340
    Troll in the Playground

Perhaps it was the shock wearing off. Or maybe she was beginning to accept that there was no way out. In any case, Silverpine spoke rather calmly, "No words could adequately describe how I feel now." Which was true. The feeling of being hugged and as a mare no less, in the legs of her-once-fillyfriend-turned-coltfriend-now was something of an experience to say the least. It wasn't exactly unpleasant either. The requisite blush was very much apparent on her cheeks.

"Well I can describe you as adorable, you make such a cute filly, my little Silvermare,"
    Nuzzle nuzzle, smooch on the blushing cheek. Pie filling lick. "I do wonder though, about your all stallion outing tonight though. Hahah.."

11. - Top - End - #341
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Well I can describe you as adorable, you make such a cute filly, my little Silvermare,"
    Nuzzle nuzzle, smooch on the blushing cheek. Pie filling lick. "I do wonder though, about your all stallion outing tonight though. Hahah.."
    Night Jewel perked her ears up. "Oh, that gives me an even better idea! How long do these pies' effects take to wear off? Because I need to know if I'll need Sandy's help for this or not."

12. - Top - End - #342
    Titan in the Playground

Night Jewel perked her ears up. "Oh, that gives me an even better idea! How long do these pies' effects take to wear off? Because I need to know if I'll need Sandy's help for this or not."
    (OOC: For simplicity's sake, we could just have Smoothie cast a mass "Dispel Greater Shenanigans" when we're done being silly, if that's alright with Mystic)

Sandy choked on the root beer he'd been trying to nonchalantly sip. So much for not getting involved. "Woah woah woah, I already been a mare too many-er, I mean, w-what'd you mean?" He squeaked out a fakey-looking grin. Smooth as ever, Mister Shores. They would hardly suspect a thing.

13. - Top - End - #343
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy choked on the root beer he'd been trying to nonchalantly sip. So much for not getting involved. "Woah woah woah, I already been a mare too many-er, I mean, w-what'd you mean?" He squeaked out a fakey-looking grin. Smooth as ever, Mister Shores. They would hardly suspect a thing.
    "Oh, calm down, Sandy. I'm not planning on making a mare out of you." Night Jewel laughed. "I just want to make sure a certain someone gets his just deserts - or rather, just desserts. I may be able to do it myself, but if not, you're going to have to take a pie on your little trip."

14. - Top - End - #344
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, calm down, Sandy. I'm not planning on making a mare out of you." Night Jewel laughed. "I just want to make sure a certain someone gets his just deserts - or rather, just desserts. I may be able to do it myself, but if not, you're going to have to take a pie on your little trip."
    Sandy had a bad feeling about this, and not just because he was apparently going to gender-bend some poor pony. With his luck, well, there was no telling who'd be getting the business end of some magical pastry. "Who's this, exactly? I mean, throwin' a pie at somepony ain't exactly somethin' t'be done lightly."

(Might be waiting on Violetta in FOE? Not sure.)

15. - Top - End - #345
    Titan in the Playground

(OOC: For simplicity's sake, we could just have Smoothie cast a mass "Dispel Greater Shenanigans" when we're done being silly, if that's alright with Mystic)
    (Mass "Dispel Greater Shenanigans" and "Greater lecture")

Which certain someone would this be?" Soft asked Night Jewel.

16. - Top - End - #346
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sandy had a bad feeling about this, and not just because he was apparently going to gender-bend some poor pony. With his luck, well, there was no telling who'd be getting the business end of some magical pastry. "Who's this, exactly? I mean, throwin' a pie at somepony ain't exactly somethin' t'be done lightly."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    Which certain someone would this be?" Soft asked Night Jewel.
    "It's for Grills, to help him be more open-minded."

Night Jewel got a more serious expression. "Sandy, I wasn't just upset about him meddling with our romance plans. I don't want to be kept out of your fun just because I'm female. This is simply poetic justice."

17. - Top - End - #347
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh, consarn' it," Silverpine replied. She couldn't help but smile a little, relaxing a little now that the deed was done. Might as well enjoy it, you know? "I guess we'll have to find another pie or something to turn back." She wiped the pie off her eyes and dabbled it playfully on StallionGear, giving her a lick as well.

(Might be waiting on Violetta in FOE? Not sure.)
    "What Soft asked," Silverpine said, tilting her head.

Night Jewel got a more serious expression. "Sandy, I wasn't just upset about him meddling with our romance plans. I don't want to be kept out of your fun just because I'm female. This is simply poetic justice."
    "... okay. Never really considered him as a target for... Celestia help me, now I cannot help but imagine Grills as a mare." Silverpine giggled a little.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-10-09 at 04:37 PM.

18. - Top - End - #348
    Troll in the Playground

"Its.... not poetic justice, its petty revenge or something,"
    Fox Trot murmured finally done with being unconscious. "Is it so wrong we just wanted to have a guy's only night out? Its not like its something we do all the time...Its not a matter of open mindedness.." Fox frowned as he laid there sprawled on the ground like a chump. He lifted his head and stared at Night Jewel.

"Oh, consarn' it," Silverpine replied. She couldn't help but smile a little, relaxing a little now that the deed was done. Might as well enjoy it, you know? "I guess we'll have to find another pie or something to turn back." She wiped the pie off her eyes and dabbled it playfully on StallionGear, giving her a lick as well.

"Heh, maybe, I do something though want to take you out on a date, treat you, try my hoof at the gentlecolt thing with my 'lady' love here, its sounds like fun, messing around with gender based cliches, hahah."
    Gearstride smiled as he was pie dabbed.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy needed to learn not to take sips of root beer mid-conversation. Cue another spit-take. "Grills?! But...but he invited me. I can't pie him after that, especially not in public or nothin'-"

"Its.... not poetic justice, its petty revenge or something,"
    Fox Trot murmured finally done with being unconscious. "Is it so wrong we just wanted to have a guy's only night out? Its not like its something we do all the time...Its not a matter of open mindedness.." Fox frowned as he laid there sprawled on the ground like a chump. He lifted his head and stared at Night Jewel.
    Whoops. Sandy had completely forgotten about the unconscious stallion. He hopped down off of his stool and offered a leg to help the poor guy up; he knew and sympathized with that feel all too well. "Yeah, what Fox Trot said. I don't think Grills meant no harm, just wanted t'get a night out with th' guys, get t'know everypony better. He don't make a habit of it, an' he ain't the sort of pony t'be mean-spirited about it. That ain't worth a pieing in my book."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-09 at 04:59 PM.

20. - Top - End - #350
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Bar]

"So I'm petty? Maybe to you, but not to me. I'm having my friends taken away to your event, and I can't go because of your silly, arbitrary little rules. Do you think I have cooties or something?" Night Jewel laughed. "I thought you boys grew out of that kind of thing."

21. - Top - End - #351
    Troll in the Playground

[The Bar]

"So I'm petty? Maybe to you, but not to me. I'm having my friends taken away to your event, and I can't go because of your silly, arbitrary little rules. Do you think I have cooties or something?" Night Jewel laughed. "I thought you boys grew out of that kind of thing."

"I d-didn't say anything a-about you being petty,"
    He stammered not quite one for the face to face confrontation or confrontation at all. He accepted Sandy's hoof and got up and thanked him, his ears flopped down like a puppy's. "Its the w-whole thing a-about n-not getting your way, its rather..spoiled in behavior that j-just because we aren't letting girls come along for this one thing that y-you feel the need to pie someone to make yourself feel better, its immature and s-stuff." Fox Trot got all nervous here, his voice faltering in some places, floor pawing, etc.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-09 at 05:26 PM.

22. - Top - End - #352
    Titan in the Playground

[The Bar]

"What? No, it's got nothin' t'do with cooties, it's just," Sandy scratched his head. It was easy to forget that Night Jewel was still a foal, and lacked the life experience of, well, just about anypony else here. "Well, not t'sound rude or nothin', but is it such a bad thing if there's somethin' we're doin' that you ain't? Just 'cause we're friends an' all, doesn't mean we have t'spend every minute together. An' it ain't like you're losing all your friends, Gear will still be here." As he talked, he stood himself beside and slightly in front of Fox Trot; hopefully he could stand up a bit straighter if somepony else was doing the brunt of the confronting.

23. - Top - End - #353
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I d-didn't say anything a-about you being petty,"
    He stammered not quite one for the face to face confrontation or confrontation at all. He accepted Sandy's hoof and got up and thanked him, his ears flopped down like a puppy's. "Its the w-whole thing a-about n-not getting your way, its rather..spoiled in behavior that j-just because we aren't letting girls come along for this one thing that y-you feel the need to pie someone to make yourself feel better, its immature and s-stuff." Fox Trot got all nervous here, his voice faltering in some places, floor pawing, etc.
    "Hey, at least I have an excuse for being 'immature'. Look at how small I am." Night Jewel winked. "I'm acting my age. What's your excuse?"

"What? No, it's got nothin' t'do with cooties, it's just," Sandy scratched his head. It was easy to forget that Night Jewel was still a foal, and lacked the life experience of, well, just about anypony else here. "Well, not t'sound rude or nothin', but is it such a bad thing if there's somethin' we're doin' that you ain't? Just 'cause we're friends an' all, doesn't mean we have t'spend every minute together. An' it ain't like you're losing all your friends, Gear will still be here." As he talked, he stood himself beside and slightly in front of Fox Trot; hopefully he could stand up a bit straighter if somepony else was doing the brunt of the confronting.
    "Oh, you can go off and do your own things once in a while. The problem is me being specifically excluded for no good reason. I feel insulted, and nopony even cares."

24. - Top - End - #354
    Troll in the Playground

"Hey, at least I have an excuse for being 'immature'. Look at how small I am." Night Jewel winked. "I'm acting my age. What's your excuse?"
    Fox Trot winced and brought a hoof to his chest and began to have watery eyes. He was a sensitive emotional fellow not used to baseless accusations of immaturity. "I-I-I....now look here---"

"Oh, you can go off and do your own things once in a while. The problem is me being specifically excluded for no good reason. I feel insulted, and nopony even cares."

"Hey, Night Jewel, stop for a moment and think about this, honey, seriously, you're making a big stink over nothing. You're not being exclusively excluded, that's rather egotistical there to think this is about you, having a rather 'full of yourself' moment there. Need I remind you, I'm not going either,"
    Gearstride sighed as they stopped licking the pie filling off of Silverpine's face. "What you think isn't a good reason doesn't make their reason wrong. I thought we had resolved this earlier...darn it...I hate having to be the mature one here...feels weird....urgh..."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-09 at 07:09 PM.

25. - Top - End - #355
    Titan in the Playground

Thankfully for Gear, she wasn't the only mature one here.

Sandy cocked his head at the foal. "But ain't doin' things on our own mean quite a few ponies are going t'be excluded for 'no good reason'? Are y'really lettin' us do our own thing if y'just plan revenge against ponies who don't invite you? That'd just make me afraid of doin' anythin' that didn't involve you, 'cause I'd be so afraid you'd hurt somepony because you felt slighted an' such. An' second of all," here his own brows furrowed, and it was his turn to get serious. "When did I say I didn't care? What've I done today t'make you think that?"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-09 at 08:05 PM.

26. - Top - End - #356
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Snickerfilly gently pushes Foxglove back a bit, guiding her back into the kitchen. She then sticks her head back through the doorway. "If I may say something? Didn't all the mares have a sleepover? No stallions allowed? This "Stallions Night Out" is basically the same thing. If the girls can do a "no stallions" party thing to hang out with their friends and have "gal-time," then... why can't the guys do the same thing?" she asks in a calm and reasonable manner.

27. - Top - End - #357
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Bar]

This was getting too intense. All Night Jewel ever wanted to do was a comical little bit of retribution that caused no lasting harm, and now everypony was turning against her.

"...I didn't have to get into an argument like this about the pie I threw at Silverpine," she remarked. "I'd say that was actually worse, since I barely even tried to explain myself. And now you think discrimination isn't a big deal when it's not justified either. Are you trying to teach me that doing the wrong thing is only all right if you don't have a good reason?" She laughed. "I admit the pieing was all in good fun, but it's still not really a good moral lesson.

"Anyway, if you really think a little bit of temporary humiliation is a much bigger deal than segregation, I suppose I'll let this drop. A pity. I thought it seemed fitting."

28. - Top - End - #358
    Troll in the Playground

"The circumstances are different honey, no one really minded that Silverpine get pied because it was in good fun, except maybe Silverpine, but they're over it. However, you're doing it for all the wrong reasons with pieing Grills. Sure, maybe they wouldn't care about getting pied, maybe, but your intentions about it are wrong not that you'd think so, pride and all." Gearstride sighed and sputtered his bottom lip.

"And it has nothing to do with segregation or discrimination, instead you sound very silly spouting those words like a kid trying to use words they barely understand."
    Gearstride's mood was all screwed over, she only wanted a Soft Serve, but found herself in a nonsensical conversation.

Pieing, sure is SERIOUS BUSINESS xD

Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-09 at 09:43 PM.

29. - Top - End - #359
    Titan in the Playground

[The Bar]

Sandy wordlessly moved to the door, trotted outside, and held it open as he looked back to the bar. "Night Jewel, can you come with me out back? We need t'talk." Despite the question, his tone said he wasn't about to take 'no' for an answer. And not the usual 'I won't take no for an answer, until you badger me for a bit, then I'll probably say sure okay'. Oh no;

There was a distinct possibility he actually meant it for once.

30. - Top - End - #360
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Bar]

"And protesting completely arbitrary standards is the wrong... Oh, okay, Sandy. I'll hear you out." Night Jewel slipped outside as quickly as possible. Her composure was breaking down more and more.