New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP:FiM] Bridles Shores Library/Downtown thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Gulp gulp gulp!

Silverpine's eyes widened as the drink slid down her throat, a slow fire starting to burn in her belly.

It was like watching a trainwreck in slow motion for anypony else watching. It started slow, the only effect visible would be her hooves twitching slightly. Then her wings seemed to seize up and flared out wide as the sugar rush hit. After a few moments, they begin to flap rapidly, almost like a hummingbird, even as the two emptied their mugs. It was just enough to lift the two off the ground slightly. "Celestiahelpmewhatarush."
    And then the two just rocketed into the ceiling with a burst of energy, bursting through creating a big hole in which no doubt they'll fix.

Krrrrrk!

And then, it was as if though the couple just disappeared from this reality.

2. - Top - End - #392
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight trotted into the soda bar, watching far too calmly as the scene played itself out. After a moment, the two afflicted by Soft Serve seemed to disappear, and she trotted over to where Night Jewel was hiding.

"Hey Night, long time no see," she said.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

3. - Top - End - #393
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    And then the two just rocketed into the ceiling with a burst of energy, bursting through creating a big hole in which no doubt they'll fix.

Krrrrrk!

And then, it was as if though the couple just disappeared from this reality.
    Sandy peeked out from under the table, glad he at least had some sort of barrier from falling rubble. But when he saw the completely blank skies, no sign of Gear or Silverpine, his jaw hung open. "Whu...where'd they go?!" He hesitantly trotted out from his cover, straining his eyes against the evening skies. "They...they ain't unicorns...how the hay could they even..." he muttered to himself in disbelief.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #394
    Troll in the Playground

She hears the sound of the ceiling breaking...Again.

"...Maybe it's good she's moving..."

She thought back to the thing with the kraken; it did sort of seem like this place was going to be ripped apart. She drifts back outward since it's cleared up a bit there.

"...Because she couldn't stay here."
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-10-12 at 11:11 AM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

5. - Top - End - #395
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Bar]

"...Huh. That was somewhat anticlimactic." Night Jewel glanced up. "Well, at least they didn't wreck the floor and foundation."

She nodded to Heartflight. "Hello, Flight. I've been having an interesting time. Seems I can't afford to be too serious around here." She chuckled. "So what have you been up to?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

6. - Top - End - #396
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [The Bar]

"...Huh. That was somewhat anticlimactic." Night Jewel glanced up. "Well, at least they didn't wreck the floor and foundation."

She nodded to Heartflight. "Hello, Flight. I've been having an interesting time. Seems I can't afford to be too serious around here." She chuckled. "So what have you been up to?"
    "Not much, still getting used to being a foal again," admitted Heart. "And keeping up with my studies. Turns out age regression is not a valid excuse for sick time, if you can believe it."
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

7. - Top - End - #397
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "Not much, still getting used to being a foal again," admitted Heart. "And keeping up with my studies. Turns out age regression is not a valid excuse for sick time, if you can believe it."
    "A pity. Years' worth of sick leave could be fun." Night Jewel laughed. "At least you found the time to get out and about.

"Anyway, I've been experimenting with new things to do with myself. I need a bit of practice; I think I've actually gotten into more trouble trying to do good here than from... You know. Still, I've had my successes too, such as learning music."

8. - Top - End - #398
    Ogre in the Playground

"A pity. Years' worth of sick leave could be fun." Night Jewel laughed. "At least you found the time to get out and about.

"Anyway, I've been experimenting with new things to do with myself. I need a bit of practice; I think I've actually gotten into more trouble trying to do good here than from... You know. Still, I've had my successes too, such as learning music."
    "Oooo, music?" queried Heart. "What instrument?

"Oh, Sandy, I'd like to see you and Icy when I get a chance, to study your condition,"
    she added to the unicorn turned pegasus.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2012-10-14 at 02:25 AM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

9. - Top - End - #399
    Titan in the Playground

"Oooo, music?" queried Heart. "What instrument?

"Oh, Sandy, I'd like to see you and Icy when I get a chance, to study your condition,"
    she added to the earth pony turned pegasus.
    (Technically, he was a unicorn before. But seeing how often he gets transformed, it's an understandable mistake. )

"Huh? Yeah, yeah, sure, whatever you say, I'll do it," Sandy agreed distractedly, still gazing dumbstruck at the hole in the roof. "I'm goin' t'go an' see if I can't spot them, they gotta still be up there. They ain't unicorns, they can't teleport, so they gotta leave somethin' behind if they just went fast. Maybe a cloud trail, or at least a hefty draft, or maybe..." The pegasus kept muttering in disbelief to himself as he took off through the gaping hole in the ceiling. Once in the air, he'd look for anything out of the ordinary; some sort of clue as to the fate of his friends.

10. - Top - End - #400
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    She hears the sound of the ceiling breaking...Again.

"...Maybe it's good she's moving..."

She thought back to the thing with the kraken; it did sort of seem like this place was going to be ripped apart. She drifts back outward since it's cleared up a bit there.

"...Because she couldn't stay here."
    "I wonder what she intends to do with the place...?" Snickerfilly mutters, giving Foxglove's neck and mane one final muzzle before trotting out the door into the store proper. She doesn't say anything, instead just cautiously scanning the scene to see what's going on and what the mood of the room is.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

11. - Top - End - #401
    Titan in the Playground

"...I sure hope nopony wanted to buy this place, because I don't think it's making it out of the night intact." Soft says, recalling the Kraken, and now having a huge hole blown in the roof. "Really, I should just have Smoothie help me come disintegrate the entire thing at this point. It'd probably be easier than continually repairing this place." Soft says.

12. - Top - End - #402
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "Huh? Yeah, yeah, sure, whatever you say, I'll do it," Sandy agreed distractedly, still gazing dumbstruck at the hole in the roof. "I'm goin' t'go an' see if I can't spot them, they gotta still be up there. They ain't unicorns, they can't teleport, so they gotta leave somethin' behind if they just went fast. Maybe a cloud trail, or at least a hefty draft, or maybe..." The pegasus kept muttering in disbelief to himself as he took off through the gaping hole in the ceiling. Once in the air, he'd look for anything out of the ordinary; some sort of clue as to the fate of his friends.
    Reality Breakers

Alas, there was nothing, no smokey sign, just a weird colorless ripple in the sky settling out. Tis as if though they broke through the barriers of this reality.

And then suddenly a suit wearing stallion with a black coiffed mane, a light tan coat stepped into the picture and looked directly into the fourth wall as everything (except Sandy because hahaha!) froze. In the mean while, music began to play.

"Picture this, a perfectly average day in the little odd town of Bridle Shores. A picturesque little village with ponies going about their very day. We have a bar where many folks just witnessed their friends disappear. Where did they go? Did our eyes just lose track of them due to the rate they were moving? Or did they really disappear into a fifth dimension? Would such a thing even be possible? Well, our protagonist, a Mister Sandy Shores, hapless butt monkey and friend of our disappeared couple, is about to find himself pulled into a strange impossible tale....only in the Twilight Zone."

And then the scene around Sandy unfroze as that odd suited stallion was gone from the picture.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-14 at 12:35 AM.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Titan in the Playground

Reality Breakers

Alas, there was nothing, no smokey sign, just a weird colorless ripple in the sky settling out. Tis as if though they broke through the barriers of this reality.

And then suddenly a suit stallion with a black coiffed mane, a light tan coat stepped into the picture and looked directly into the fourth wall as everything (except Sandy because hahaha!) froze. In the mean while, music began to play.

"Picture this, a perfectly average day in the little odd town of Bridle Shores. A picturesque little village with ponies going about their very day. We have a bar where many folks just witnessed their friends disappear. Where did they go? Did our eyes just lose track of them due to the rate they were moving? Or did they really disappear into a fifth dimension? Would such a thing even be possible? Well, our protagonist, a Mister Sandy Shores, hapless butt monkey and friend of our disappeared couple, is about to find himself pulled into a strange impossible tale....only in the Twilight Zone."

And then the scene around Sandy unfroze as that odd suited stallion was gone from the picture.
    Sandy blinked as a stallion appeared out of nowhere, apparently walking on air, and proceeded to start...talking. Just talking to an invisible audience as music played along. Oh, and time appeared to have froze too. The hapless pegasus shook his head, rubbed his eyes, poked his ears, and still the sight remained. "Uh, hello? Sir?" Sandy flapped over, tapping him on the shoulder. Hardly even a flinch. "Sir? Sir, what's goin' on? Who're you-"

Then the narrator named him, and perhaps threw in an insult to boot. Sandy hovered in front of the stallion, shrinking down as he felt the oddness starting to get to him. "Wait, how'd you know my name? What's goin' on? Why's time broken? Where's that music...look at me, daggum it!" He shook the narrator by the shoulders, but still he rambled on, eyes focused off in the distance. Sandy mushed his face up against his, locking eyeballs. "You...you fix this right now, y'hear me? Cut this nonsense out, bring my friends back, an' stop makin' me look like-"

And just like that, the stallion was gone. Sandy's forehooves wildly grasped at thin air, flailing and tilting about mid-hover as he shouted at the top of his lungs, "I'm goin' crazy!"

14. - Top - End - #404
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "...I sure hope nopony wanted to buy this place, because I don't think it's making it out of the night intact." Soft says, recalling the Kraken, and now having a huge hole blown in the roof. "Really, I should just have Smoothie help me come disintegrate the entire thing at this point. It'd probably be easier than continually repairing this place." Soft says.

"Actually, that's a worse choice to make...I think...you can try selling it to someone who might want to make use of it....you know..some folks like fixer uppers..I mean...or...you know...I..I could be wrong,"
    Fox nervously said after finding the courage to talk in complete sentences again. That whole reality breaker moment freaked him the freak out that he was paralyzed for a moment from watching. It made him go all 'bwhuh' faced.

Sandy blinked as a stallion appeared out of nowhere, apparently walking on air, and proceeded to start...talking. Just talking to an invisible audience as music played along. Oh, and time appeared to have froze too. The hapless pegasus shook his head, rubbed his eyes, poked his ears, and still the sight remained. "Uh, hello? Sir?" Sandy flapped over, tapping him on the shoulder. Hardly even a flinch. "Sir? Sir, what's goin' on? Who're you-"

Then the narrator named him, and perhaps threw in an insult to boot. Sandy hovered in front of the stallion, shrinking down as he felt the oddness starting to get to him. "Wait, how'd you know my name? What's goin' on? Why's time broken? Where's that music...look at me, daggum it!" He shook the narrator by the shoulders, but still he rambled on, eyes focused off in the distance. Sandy mushed his face up against his, locking eyeballs. "You...you fix this right now, y'hear me? Cut this nonsense out, bring my friends back, an' stop makin' me look like-"

And just like that, the stallion was gone. Sandy's forehooves wildly grasped at thin air, flailing and tilting about mid-hover as he shouted at the top of his lungs, "I'm goin' crazy!"

And Sandy would indeed look like a crazy pony to many who would not have gotten to see what he saw because the world liked poking fun and torturing one Sandy Shores.

15. - Top - End - #405
    Titan in the Playground

"Actually, that's a worse choice to make...I think...you can try selling it to someone who might want to make use of it....you know..some folks like fixer uppers..I mean...or...you know...I..I could be wrong,"
    Fox nervously said after finding the courage to talk in complete sentences again. That whole reality breaker moment freaked him the freak out that he was paralyzed for a moment from watching. It made him go all 'bwhuh' faced.
    Yes. Fixer upper. Right." Soft says. She makes a light wind blow in the direction of one of the walls....which immediately falls over.

"Frankly, it's a miracle this place is still standing at this point." Soft says, looking up at the ceiling like it could collapse at any moment.

16. - Top - End - #406
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh, Soft!" said Heartflight. "Can I try one of your eponymous drinks? And a Rainbow Dash, and maybe a Pinkie Pie?"
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

17. - Top - End - #407
    Troll in the Playground

Foxglove smiled brightly and said, her voice full of innocent cheer,

"....Foxtrot's right...I'm sure there are lots of uses for condemned buildings.... with Twilight-Zone narrators hanging around."

Silly narrator...You thought you could break the fourth wall without Foxglove noticing? Hers is the oddness that will pierce the vault of the fourth wall!

"...I'm just wondering when they'll come down. Then they'll break the floor....And we'll have a complete set."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

18. - Top - End - #408
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Snickers slowly turns to look up at Foxglove. She blinks a few times, utterly confused. "Wait... Narrator? Twilight Zone? Did I miss something?"

Snickerfilly was apparently not privvy to the time-freeze and interdimensional creepy suit dude.

"On second thought," her gaze shifts over to the front door, "Maybe it's best if we just go ahead and leave. Go get lunch, leave Becca to hang out with her friends, and deal with the eventual collapse of this building's structural integrity. Oh, and at some point, I need to get my gender flipped back to normal."

"Again."

19. - Top - End - #409
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, Soft!" said Heartflight. "Can I try one of your eponymous drinks? And a Rainbow Dash, and maybe a Pinkie Pie?"
    "...Okay, I'm completely not discriminatory on who I give my reality breakers too, but that many in one night is such a terrible idea even I can't let you do it." Soft says.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Snickers slowly turns to look up at Foxglove. She blinks a few times, utterly confused. "Wait... Narrator? Twilight Zone? Did I miss something?"

Snickerfilly was apparently not privvy to the time-freeze and interdimensional creepy suit dude.

"On second thought," her gaze shifts over to the front door, "Maybe it's best if we just go ahead and leave. Go get lunch, leave Becca to hang out with her friends, and deal with the eventual collapse of this building's structural integrity. Oh, and at some point, I need to get my gender flipped back to normal."

"Again."
    "...Eventual collapse? A wall just fell over and there's a huge hole in the roof." Soft points out.

20. - Top - End - #410
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Bar]

"Oh, I've been learning to play the lyre. I've also been singing a good bit, and have found the perfect song to mess with-"

Night Jewel was interrupted by the ex-unicorn's cry. "Uh... Sandy... Well, if you're going crazy, at least you're sane enough to notice. What did you see?"

She then turned to the others. "Oh, I've been needing a place of my own. Maybe I could make use of the building, assuming I can keep it stable."

21. - Top - End - #411
    Titan in the Playground

[The Bar]

Sandy stared dumbly at the empty space where the strange pony had been a moment before. He...he had to have imagined all that. There was just no way all that just happened. But if that all was just in his head, didn't that mean he really was going crazy? But that couldn't be, you didn't know you were going crazy. Unless that's just what a crazy pony would think...

Night Jewel was interrupted by the ex-unicorn's cry. "Uh... Sandy... Well, if you're going crazy, at least you're sane enough to notice. What did you see?"
    Night Jewel's hail thankfully broke him out of his stunned silence. The pegasus half-flapped, half-fell back through the hole in the roof, looking a mite unsteady on his hooves. "I...there were a pony, just standin' there in the sky. Gabbin' on about...about me. An' Gear, an' Silverpine. He just kept talkin', like he was narratin' a play or somethin', music was playin' from somewhere, an'," he ran a hoof absentmindedly through his mane, hardly believing what his mouth was saying. "An' it were like time itself were froze. No wind, none of ya'll were movin', couldn't even hear the birds. And then...and then he just vanished. Gone. Poof. Had my hooves on him one second, thin air the next..."

The poor stallion flopped onto his haunches, forelegs over his head. "Aw ponyfeathers, it's happened, hasn't it? I've gone an' snapped, haven't I? Th' town finally went an' drove me crazy. It were done playin' around with me, an' now they're gonna haul me away t'th' nuthouse," he started to rock back and forth as his overactive imagination took the reigns. First the psych exam, then the straightjacket, then the padded room, then the lousy hospital food, the horror! The horror!

(Getting to my other threads in a moment, haven't forgotten you Orzel!)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-15 at 12:12 AM.

22. - Top - End - #412
    Troll in the Playground

"Ok, alright...We can try maybe counter-baking?"

Stallionglove picked up Silvermane by the scruff of her neck, as she was jsut sort of shell-shocked, and drifted to the door.

She added to Sandy as they left,
    "Don't worry....You're not crazy... That stuff happens to me all the time..."

If that helps, good for him.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

23. - Top - End - #413
    Ettin in the Playground

And then time froze for poor Sandy again, this time his vision suddenly acquiring a noir film quality. The entire bar seemed surprisingly quaint in black and white, with Soft, Snicker, Night Jewel and any others there frozen still.

All was silent at first, the sudden silence again probably unnerving. Probably Sandy would expect the mysterious narrator to pop out again. Alas he was to be disappointed if so. Instead, the pegasus would feel the ground trembling beneath him, as if Bridle Shores was about to be shaken by the biggest earthquake in Equestria's history. But no cracks or damage to the floor could be seen, the roiling of the earth seemingly not affecting the floor.

A few moments after, he would feel strong winds suddenly blowing through the various holes in the bar. If Sandy were to look up at the hole through the ceiling, he might see a sonic rainboom extending all across the sky, the seven colours of the rainbow making for a stark contrast with the still-noir scene beneath. Actually, the rainboom seemed to be coming closer.

Closer.

Closer...

Then the kaleidoscope of colours washed over Sandy Shores, probably disorientating him and leaving his senses befuddled. When his eyes recovered enough, he would notice Gearstride and Silverpine back in place in the bar, both dressed in flashy futuristic spacesuits. More noticeably, they were also locked in a kiss, obliviously unaware of anypony else presence. Their suits would seem a little ruffled, almost as if they were in a scuffle or maybe something else.

To everyone else in the bar, the two have just appeared out of nowhere in their fancy new costumes. (Or you can insert your own version of reality breaking.)

24. - Top - End - #414
    Troll in the Playground

"Mmm....oh...yes...Captain Silverpine....your lips are indeed out of this world,"
    StallionGear purred as he briefly pulled away. "You win this battle....but soon....I'll capture you to be in my harem. Mwhaha...." The dastardly villainous Captain Gearstride's flashy space suit was reminiscent of a certain imperial fleet officer outfit. There was a strange looking blaster holstered to his belt.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-15 at 09:25 AM.

25. - Top - End - #415
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"I think I should avoid baking answers for now, as they just cause more problems. We'll go bug Smoothie after lunch," Snickerfilly sighs.

And then the two lovers from beyond space and time reappear.

"......right, off to the cafe," Snickerfilly deadpans. She turns to Soft Serve, and gives a friendly smile and hoof wave. "We're gonna head on out for now. Feel free to drop by the bakery later, or come join us at Greif's cafe in a bit. See ya!"

26. - Top - End - #416
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - If you can't stand the crazy, then really, why do you live here?]

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "Ok, alright...We can try maybe counter-baking?"

Stallionglove picked up Silvermane by the scruff of her neck, as she was jsut sort of shell-shocked, and drifted to the door.

She added to Sandy as they left,
    "Don't worry....You're not crazy... That stuff happens to me all the time..."

If that helps, good for him.
    Sandy meekly glanced up at the gentle giant. "*sniff* R-really? I-it does? So I'm not goin'-"

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    And then time froze for poor Sandy again...
    "-crazy?"

Poor Sandy rubbed his eyes and looked all around the bar, but the color didn't return. Nor did the other ponies suddenly start moving. With shaking knees, he pulled himself up to his hooves and called out, "Hello? Is...is anypony else there? Funky narrator pony, are you gonna start talkin' at me again?" Not even echoes answered his calls. He hesitantly poked at StallionGlove, only to have his hoof meet some invisible, iron-hard barrier. He poked it again, then pounded it, then turned and bucked with all his strength.

Bad idea. "Owowowowowowowow!" The stallion bounced along the floor on his rump as he cradled his poor, bruised hind legs, tears springing to his eyes. Alone, lost amidst even the ravages of time, and now with a pair of sizable boo-boos, it was all he could do to not start crying for mommy. Although he did give his injured hooves a tentative suck. It made him feel a bit better. "Narrator pony, if you're actually out there...just, stay where you are, don't you dare narrate this..." he sullenly sulked.

But before he could strike any more blows to his dignity, the world bucked and shifted beneath him, tossing the little stallion flat on his belly. "Ack! No need t'get moody about it! You can come out, you can come out!" Sandy started to scramble for cover under a table, but then he had a flash of clarity; the earthquake couldn't touch him if he was in the air! "Hah! Take that, earthquake!" he yelled triumphantly as he took to the skies. Only to have the wind shift and undulate under his wings, sending him smack into the ceiling and straight back to the floor. "Ow...unless you're also an...airquake? What in the hay..." He nursed a growing bump on his head as he looked up, trying to see what on earth could be causing such turbulance.

He almost wished he hadn't. The stallion's jaw dropped straight to the ground. "Buh...wha...a..a sonic Rainboom?!" No, wait, Rainbooms were supposed to spread out and dissipate, like a giant wave. So why was this one getting clearer? And larger? And larger? And- "No! Nononononononononono," he babbled, madly crawling backwards, trying to put some distance between him and the blast zone before-

*FWOOOSH*

It was like a flash of lightning, a million fireworks, and the world's loudest air horn all went off right in his face. He wasn't too sure what happened next, but by the time he could see straight, he was upside-down against one of the walls. And when his vision finally did clear...well, he certainly wished it hadn't. His cheeks burned bright red at the all-too-familiar sight and sound of Gear's trademark HPK. A small part of him wasn't surprised. The rest of him found the sight too terrible to look away from. As a last defense against the mind-breaking, smoochy horrors, he averted his gaze to those spacsuits they wore. Such odd designs, not to mention the bizarre equipment on their belts, and how extremely untidy they'd gotten. All ruffled and dirty, they kinda reminded him of ruffled feathers for some reason, kind of like Silverpine's when he got that "massage" earlier...

"Oh...I...uh...er...I-I-I...oh..." A stream of flustered, incoherant babble poured out of his mouth. Normal speech wasn't likely to happen anytime soon; his mind was too busy diverting power to his imagination to show him exactly how their suits could've gotten so messy.

To everypony else in the bar, just as soon as the lovers re-appeared, Sandy magically teleported over into the wall, and was now sporting a lovely pair of bruises on his hind hooves and a nice little bump on his head. Oh, and his face, eartips, even his wingtips were all flushed deep red, and he was babbling like a drunken fool.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-15 at 11:01 AM.

27. - Top - End - #417
    Ettin in the Playground

"Mmm....oh...yes...Captain Silverpine....your lips are indeed out of this world,"
    StallionGear purred as he briefly pulled away. "You win this battle....but soon....I'll capture you to be in my harem. Mwhaha...." The dastardly villainous Captain Gearstride's flashy space suit was reminiscent of a certain imperial fleet officer outfit. There was a strange looking blaster holstered to his belt.
    "You're going to have to try harder, Commander Gearstride," Silverpine replied with an equal purr, before diving in again for another kiss. Her ruffled wings fluttered gently as she did so.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    "I think I should avoid baking answers for now, as they just cause more problems. We'll go bug Smoothie after lunch," Snickerfilly sighs.

And then the two lovers from beyond space and time reappear.

"......right, off to the cafe," Snickerfilly deadpans. She turns to Soft Serve, and gives a friendly smile and hoof wave. "We're gonna head on out for now. Feel free to drop by the bakery later, or come join us at Greif's cafe in a bit. See ya!"
    Silverpine managed to acknowledge the two with a distracted hoof wave.

[Sandy - If you can't stand the crazy, then really, why do you live here?]

Sandy meekly glanced up at the gentle giant. "*sniff* R-really? I-it does? So I'm not goin'-"

"-crazy?"

Poor Sandy rubbed his eyes and looked all around the bar, but the color didn't return. Nor did the other ponies suddenly start moving. With shaking knees, he pulled himself up to his hooves and called out, "Hello? Is...is anypony else there? Funky narrator pony, are you gonna start talkin' at me again?" Not even echoes answered his calls. He hesitantly poked at StallionGlove, only to have his hoof meet some invisible, iron-hard barrier. He poked it again, then pounded it, then turned and bucked with all his strength.

Bad idea. "Owowowowowowowow!" The stallion bounced along the floor on his rump as he cradled his poor, bruised hind legs, tears springing to his eyes. Alone, lost amidst even the ravages of time, and now with a pair of sizable boo-boos, it was all he could do to not start crying for mommy. Although he did give his injured hooves a tentative suck. It made him feel a bit better. "Narrator pony, if you're actually out there...just, stay where you are, don't you dare narrate this..." he sullenly sulked.

But before he could strike any more blows to his dignity, the world bucked and shifted beneath him, tossing the little stallion flat on his belly. "Ack! No need t'get moody about it! You can come out, you can come out!" Sandy started to scramble for cover under a table, but then he had a flash of clarity; the earthquake couldn't touch him if he was in the air! "Hah! Take that, earthquake!" he yelled triumphantly as he took to the skies. Only to have the wind shift and undulate under his wings, sending him smack into the ceiling and straight back to the floor. "Ow...unless you're also an...airquake? What in the hay..." He nursed a growing bump on his head as he looked up, trying to see what on earth could be causing such turbulance.

He almost wished he hadn't. The stallion's jaw dropped straight to the ground. "Buh...wha...a..a sonic Rainboom?!" No, wait, Rainbooms were supposed to spread out and dissipate, like a giant wave. So why was this one getting clearer? And larger? And larger? And- "No! Nononononononononono," he babbled, madly crawling backwards, trying to put some distance between him and the blast zone before-

*FWOOOSH*

It was like a flash of lightning, a million fireworks, and the world's loudest air horn all went off right in his face. He wasn't too sure what happened next, but by the time he could see straight, he was upside-down against one of the walls. And when his vision finally did clear...well, he certainly wished it hadn't. His cheeks burned bright red at the all-too-familiar sight and sound of Gear's trademark HPK. A small part of him wasn't surprised. The rest of him found the sight too terrible to look away from. As a last defense against the mind-breaking, smoochy horrors, he averted his gaze to those spacsuits they wore. Such odd designs, not to mention the bizarre equipment on their belts, and how extremely untidy they'd gotten. All ruffled and dirty, they kinda reminded him of ruffled feathers for some reason, kind of like Silverpine's when he got that "massage" earlier...

"Oh...I...uh...er...I-I-I...oh..." A stream of flustered, incoherant babble poured out of his mouth. Normal speech wasn't likely to happen anytime soon; his mind was too busy diverting power to his imagination to show him exactly how their suits could've gotten so messy.

To everypony else in the bar, just as soon as the lovers re-appeared, Sandy magically teleported over into the wall, and was now sporting a lovely pair of bruises on his hind hooves and a nice little bump on his head. Oh, and his face, eartips, even his wingtips were all flushed deep red, and he was babbling like a drunken fool.
    Silverpine pulled out of her HPKs again, and smiled lazily at Sandy. "Something wrong, Mr Shores?"

28. - Top - End - #418
    Troll in the Playground

[You know you can spoil the wall of text quote or shrink the text so it doesn't take up the whole post ]

Where no ponies have gone before

Gearstride smirked watching Silverpine, as a mare...they were rather wiley and flirty, Gear liked that, it made him grin. It took him a moment to come back to his senses and realize, hey, they were in a bar, with folks around them. Fox Trot just stared with a derped expression at all that just happened. His brain broke completely leaving him frozen with that derp expression.

"Oh hey Sandy...you're not going to believe where we were! Hahah,"
    Gearstride laughed glancing over at his friend.

29. - Top - End - #419
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Bar]

Night Jewel noticed something going on with the time-stopping. "...Maybe I'll pass on the Soft Serve this time."

She nodded to the two arrivals. "Hello! You look like you had a bit of fun while you were out. Now that all this is cleared up, it's a good time for apologies, isn't it?"

30. - Top - End - #420
    Troll in the Playground

[The Bar]

Night Jewel noticed something going on with the time-stopping. "...Maybe I'll pass on the Soft Serve this time."

She nodded to the two arrivals. "Hello! You look like you had a bit of fun while you were out. Now that all this is cleared up, it's a good time for apologies, isn't it?"

"Indeed!"
    Gearstride beamed, staring at the filly. He then got up and pivoted to Soft Serve.

"Sorry about your ceiling, but hey, look on the bright side, ya have a skylight now, eh eh?"
    He nudged her with a hoof with cheesy grin in place.