New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP:FiM] Bridles Shores Library/Downtown thread.

[Sandy Smalls - The Bar]

With the mini-Sandy no longer stuffed against her barrel, the others could actually see and hear him a mite better. The little, no, tiny pegasus flailed and squirmed for all he was worth. His wings buzzed, flapping almost too fast to see like some sort of cross-breed of hummingbird and pegasus. But caught tightly in Gear's hoof, he couldn't break himself free. "Hey! I ain't no good for eatin', I swear! Just put me down an' we can talk this over easy-like, I don't mean your dimension no harm!" the tiny pony squeaked in protest. He sounded like he'd inhaled an entire party-full of helium.

[Tag: Purity, Grif, Benson]
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Troll in the Playground

Bar time wub

"What are you talking about Sandy? Our dimension? Ah...whatever,.....you're so cuuuuute,"
    Said the stallion, with a stallion voice. Snuggle snuggle.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [Sandy Smalls - The Bar]

With the mini-Sandy no longer stuffed against her barrel, the others could actually see and hear him a mite better. The little, no, tiny pegasus flailed and squirmed for all he was worth. His wings buzzed, flapping almost too fast to see like some sort of cross-breed of hummingbird and pegasus. But caught tightly in Gear's hoof, he couldn't break himself free. "Hey! I ain't no good for eatin', I swear! Just put me down an' we can talk this over easy-like, I don't mean your dimension no harm!" the tiny pony squeaked in protest. He sounded like he'd inhaled an entire party-full of helium.

[Tag: Purity, Grif, Benson]
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Bar time wub

"What are you talking about Sandy? Our dimension? Ah...whatever,.....you're so cuuuuute,"
    "I agree on the cute part." Silverpine gently turned the mini-Sandy so that he faced her instead. "Sandy, it's us."

4. - Top - End - #454
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    That pricked her ears up. "Space time? What makes you think that... um... well aside from the fancy suits..." Silverpine glanced down at herself. "...which I don't remember getting... Huh."
    "It's complicated," explained Heart. "You see, most ponies think of time as a linear progression of cause to effect, but in reality it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly, timey wimey stuff. Only, some of that stuff is frayed, or made of titanium."

Sandy followed his hoof to the mug of (slightly glowing) soda; you could almost see the gears turning in his head. His eyes went wide. "Aw...son of a-"

Any more of his expletive was cut off by a sudden wave of vertigo that nearly felled him. He clutched a forehoof to his head, swaying like a drunkard. "Woah...guys...I feel...kinnda funny..." His whole body started to glow, faintly at first, but soon growing until he resembled a pony-shaped light bulb. The mass of pony-light started to vibrate, filling the room with a low, incessant hum that somehow tasted like a root beer float. Appropriate, as Sandy started to float off the ground, the vibrations and humming and light and flavor growing in intensity until-

*POP!*

It all vanished. Just...gone completely. Where the hapless pegasus was passed out just moments ago, all that was left was a rather life-like miniature plushie of Sandy Shores. It was even sprawled out on the ground with crossed eyes and everything, the splitting image of a conked-out dolt colt. Whoever made this certainly did their homework.
    "Oh, this can not be good."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

5. - Top - End - #455
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Bar]

"You are pretty cute, my tiny Sandy," laughed Night Jewel. "Why, you're even littler than me now! Not what I expected when I splashed you." She made a mental note to save the rest of her Soft Serve for research purposes.

She gave Soft a nod. "I'm sure Sandy wouldn't mind being grown back, and if everypony else is about ready... Well, I'm not one of the ones who's been messed with, so I'm not really the one who should decide for them."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

6. - Top - End - #456
    Titan in the Playground

"I agree on the cute part." Silverpine gently turned the mini-Sandy so that he faced her instead. "Sandy, it's us."
    The miniature pony froze mid-flail. "Wait a sec...Silverpine?"

Bar time wub

Sandy Smalls was immediately assaulted by a warm, fuzzy wall of pony-cheek. "W-w-w-wait, Gear?!"

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [The Bar]

"You are pretty cute, my tiny Sandy," laughed Night Jewel. "Why, you're even littler than me now! Not what I expected when I splashed you." She made a mental note to save the rest of her Soft Serve for research purposes.
    "C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c...cute?!"

The tiny pony blushed bright red. Not just his face, mind you. Face, ears, wings, torso, legs, hooves, his whole body turned a deep reddish-purple, the blushing tint mixing with his blue coat. And as if Gear needed any more encouragement, his shouting turned into high-pitch squeaks and squeals.

She gave Soft a nod. "I'm sure Sandy wouldn't mind being grown back, and if everypony else is about ready... Well, I'm not one of the ones who's been messed with, so I'm not really the one who should decide for them."
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "Oh, this can not be good."
    "Y-y-you're tellin' me!" Poor Sandy redoubled his escape wriggling; he hardly knew what else he could do against such a crushing bombardment of teasing. "Help! Help! I'm bein' snuggled against my will! Unnecessary nuzzlin'! I ain't cute!"

7. - Top - End - #457
    Ogre in the Playground

"Y-y-you're tellin' me!" Poor Sandy redoubled his escape wriggling; he hardly knew what else he could do against such a crushing bombardment of teasing. "Help! Help! I'm bein' snuggled against my will! Unnecessary nuzzlin'! I ain't cute!"
    Heartflight let out an amused sigh, shaking her head. "Sorry Gear, but Icy and I need him for ... some tests," she said. "You know, as soon as is feasible."

Then, to Sandy, she said with a smirk, "I hate to break it to you, but you are pretty adorable."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

8. - Top - End - #458
    Troll in the Playground

"I'm not giving up Sandy, he's my cuddle wuddle buddy, who's so cute, and so small, miiiine, mwaha...!" Gearstride said in their stallion voice. Gearstride refused to give Sandy up and held onto him protectively while rubbing Sandy against his cheek. Hopefully this fixes itself out right soon, along with the genderbent Silverpine for their stallion night out.

As for Fox. He had no words. All of them left.

9. - Top - End - #459
    Ettin in the Playground

"I'm not giving up Sandy, he's my cuddle wuddle buddy, who's so cute, and so small, miiiine, mwaha...!" Gearstride said in their stallion voice. Gearstride refused to give Sandy up and held onto him protectively while rubbing Sandy against his cheek. Hopefully this fixes itself out right soon, along with the genderbent Silverpine for their stallion night out.

As for Fox. He had no words. All of them left.
    "Hey, I also want to have a turn with Sandy-doll there," Silverpine playfully added.

10. - Top - End - #460
    Titan in the Playground

"Guys, can you please stop torturing your friend? It's not very nice." Soft says to them. Poor Sandy.

11. - Top - End - #461
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Bar]

"Well, as amusing as he is when he's flustered, I'd be careful if I were you. You might break him." Night Jewel winked.

"So... Soft? That spell of yours?"

12. - Top - End - #462
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Then, to Sandy, she said with a smirk, "I hate to break it to you, but you are pretty adorable."
    "I'm not giving up Sandy, he's my cuddle wuddle buddy, who's so cute, and so small, miiiine, mwaha...!" Gearstride said in their stallion voice. Gearstride refused to give Sandy up and held onto him protectively while rubbing Sandy against his cheek.
    "Hey, I also want to have a turn with Sandy-doll there," Silverpine playfully added.
    All the additional teasing and cuddling was just too much for little Sandy. Snuggles were good and warm and fuzzy and all, but they're a team effort. Non-consensual snuggles are just suffocating invasions of personal space, especially when your partner is fifty times your size. Sandy Smalls stopped struggling, opting to instead cover his head with both forelegs and tiny wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Guys, can you please stop torturing your friend? It's not very nice." Soft says to them. Poor Sandy.
    [The Bar]

"Well, as amusing as he is when he's flustered, I'd be careful if I were you. You might break him." Night Jewel winked.
    Thankfully, two ponies came to his aid. Well, at least one pony did, the other sort-of kind-of did. The tiny stallion poked his button-sized muzzle out from between his wings. "Y-yeah, t-t-too much rough cuddlin'," he protested, hesitation and nerves making his voice all the squeakier.

13. - Top - End - #463
    Titan in the Playground

[The Bar]

"So... Soft? That spell of yours?"
    "I don't have any spells that can deal with this. Smoothie does." Soft says. Or maybe she does and considers them too risky.

14. - Top - End - #464
    Troll in the Playground

"Okay...but only because you asked Sandy, my sweetie pie itty bitty cutsie wootsie little pony," Gearstride scrunched his muzzle and gently nuzzled Sandy's face one last time before setting the bugger on his muzzle.

15. - Top - End - #465
    Ettin in the Playground

All the additional teasing and cuddling was just too much for little Sandy. Snuggles were good and warm and fuzzy and all, but they're a team effort. Non-consensual snuggles are just suffocating invasions of personal space, especially when your partner is fifty times your size. Sandy Smalls stopped struggling, opting to instead cover his head with both forelegs and tiny wings.

Thankfully, two ponies came to his aid. Well, at least one pony did, the other sort-of kind-of did. The tiny stallion poked his button-sized muzzle out from between his wings. "Y-yeah, t-t-too much rough cuddlin'," he protested, hesitation and nerves making his voice all the squeakier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "I don't have any spells that can deal with this. Smoothie does." Soft says. Or maybe she does and considers them too risky.
    "Okay...but only because you asked Sandy, my sweetie pie itty bitty cutsie wootsie little pony," Gearstride scrunched his muzzle and gently nuzzled Sandy's face one last time before setting the bugger on his muzzle.
    "You know. That sounded mighty weird coming from your stallion-y voice," Silverpine remarked.

16. - Top - End - #466
    Troll in the Playground

"You know. That sounded mighty weird coming from your stallion-y voice," Silverpine remarked.

"Really now? Why? Is it because of the perpetuated gender stereotypes that made one think that way?"
    Gearstride asked in a serious business voice, though they were trying not to giggle and laugh.

(waitin' on ya in Bits and Credit ^^)

17. - Top - End - #467
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Bar]

"And on the subject of genders and gender stereotypes..." Night Jewel gave Gear a sharp look. "I think you still have a few apologies to give me."

Night Jewel then smiled at Soft. "That's easy enough to remedy. Why don't I go and find her? Oh, and possibly stop by the spa and grill on the way back for a little errand."

18. - Top - End - #468
    Troll in the Playground

" I do? For what?" Gearstride asked curiously with a tilt of his head.

19. - Top - End - #469
    Titan in the Playground

*mmph!*

The miniature stallion squeaked in shock as his vision filled with Gear's muzzle, and then all was warm, fuzzy blackness. Gearstride would end up not so much setting the bugger on her muzzle, as much as draping his dazed form over her snout. All that moved were his eyes, drifting 'round in circles, and his wings, randomly flapping like a motorboat engine struggling to start. "Oooookaaaaayyyy.. .Geary-weary..." he drawled amid the odd giggle.

Gear, and anypony else with a good eye for detail, might spot a few little heart-shaped bubbles drifting lazily above his head, popping with the lightest of sounds.

20. - Top - End - #470
    Troll in the Playground

*mmph!*

The miniature stallion squeaked in shock as his vision filled with Gear's muzzle, and then all was warm, fuzzy blackness. Gearstride would end up not so much setting the bugger on her muzzle, as much as draping his dazed form over her snout. All that moved were his eyes, drifting 'round in circles, and his wings, randomly flapping like a motorboat engine struggling to start. "Oooookaaaaayyyy.. .Geary-weary..." he drawled amid the odd giggle.

Gear, and anypony else with a good eye for detail, might spot a few little heart-shaped bubbles drifting lazily above his head, popping with the lightest of sounds

Gearstride raised a brow at the sight but then thought nothing of it afterwards, except for how adorable Sandy was right now. "You sound like you should take a nap."

21. - Top - End - #471
    Dwarf in the Playground

"...Eh, never mind. You probably don't care about it, and I shouldn't be making a big deal out of this kind of thing." Night Jewel was still kind of hurt, but decided that it wasn't worth pressing the issue. She would just get into another argument at this rate.

She laughed at Sandy. "Oh, now that's cute too! And kind of silly."

22. - Top - End - #472
    Ettin in the Playground

Adowable Sandy aside, Silverpine cocked her head as well. "She does?"

23. - Top - End - #473
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy must've passed some threshold of teasing, because all the extra d'awws and proclamations of his adorableness just made him smile and wrinkle his little snout. He stared up at Gearstride's eyes, those massive, sparkling pools of white and sangria. "Hee hee...your breath is all warm an' tickly when you talk..." The tiny stallion gave her a dopey grin.

Well, at least he seemed happy.

24. - Top - End - #474
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride stared at Night Jewel for a moment and blinked. Thoughts were forming.....but then...

Sandy Shenanigans.

"Haha....we'll enjoy the tickling feeling right now...."
    Gearstride replied and began to a sing a little song, some sort of showtune she heard on a radio show.

"Eh...not to be a sort of buzzkill or somethin'....but shouldn't we go find Smoothie and get some help?'
    Fox Trot asked nervously and pawed the ground.

25. - Top - End - #475
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride stared at Night Jewel for a moment and blinked. Thoughts were forming.....but then...

Sandy Shenanigans.

"Haha....we'll enjoy the tickling feeling right now...."
    Gearstride replied and began to a sing a little song, some sort of showtune she heard on a radio show.

"Eh...not to be a sort of buzzkill or somethin'....but shouldn't we go find Smoothie and get some help?'
    Fox Trot asked nervously and pawed the ground.
    Silverpine flicked her ears at Fox. "I'm sure the spell would wear off soon... right? Effects of the Soft Serve is never permanent, as far as I know."

26. - Top - End - #476
    Titan in the Playground

Silverpine flicked her ears at Fox. "I'm sure the spell would wear off soon... right? Effects of the Soft Serve is never permanent, as far as I know."
    "Well, the effects are kind of...completely unpredictable." Soft admits with a nervous smile.

27. - Top - End - #477
    Troll in the Playground

"I'm hoping he can be fixed in time for the stallion outing, gotta go get Snickers and this Silverpine fella' too..."

28. - Top - End - #478
    Ettin in the Playground

"I'm hoping he can be fixed in time for the stallion outing, gotta go get Snickers and this Silverpine fella' too..."
    Silverpine sidled over to Fox and wrapped a wing around him. "You called?" she sang. It was amusing to see how many do not recognise her(him) in her(his) new form.

29. - Top - End - #479
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine sidled over to Fox and wrapped a wing around him. "You called?" she sang. It was amusing to see how many do not recognise her(him) in her(his) new form.

"Bhwuh? Wha-wha what?"
    Fox Trot stared at Silverbabe with wide startled eyes and a flush. "Haauh?...I...you...you're Silverpine? B-But...you're a g-girl."

30. - Top - End - #480
    Ettin in the Playground

"Bhwuh? Wha-wha what?"
    Fox Trot stared at Silverbabe with wide startled eyes and a flush. "Haauh?...I...you...you're Silverpine? B-But...you're a g-girl."
    "Personally, I blame the pastry around this place. Tends to have a weird effect on the body... ya'know." Silverpine gave Fox a wink and tweaked his nose.