New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP:FiM] Bridles Shores Library/Downtown thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Personally, I blame the pastry around this place. Tends to have a weird effect on the body... ya'know." Silverpine gave Fox a wink and tweaked his nose.

He flushed again. "B-But...nuuuuuuuuuuu the pies have returned...!"
    He dramatically said clutching his hooves towards himself.

Fox tipped over and landed on his back. "Now...we gotta fix this too..."

2. - Top - End - #482
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride stared at Night Jewel for a moment and blinked. Thoughts were forming.....but then...

Sandy Shenanigans.

"Haha....well enjoy the tickling feeling right now...."
    Gearstride replied and began to a sing a little song, some sort of showtune she heard on a radio show.
    The tiny stallion was sent into a helpless fit of the giggles, warm jets of air teasing at his wings and tummy. But with every little breath, he sloooowwly slid down the stallion's muzzle, getting closer and closer to the edge until, with a last little guffaw, falling off completely. His wings flapped in short spurts, letting him more drift down then fall down. He probably would've kept this up, had he not just landed in Night Jewel's mane.

A miniature head popped out of the folds of her hair, before snuggling down into the warm fibers. "...s'kinda cozy here..."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-25 at 08:24 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Ettin in the Playground

He flushed again. "B-But...nuuuuuuuuuuu the pies have returned...!"
    He dramatically said clutching his hooves towards himself.

Fox tipped over and landed on his back. "Now...we gotta fix this too..."
    "That we do." Silverpine giggled again, then hopped back over to StallionGear to give him a lick on the cheek.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    The tiny stallion was sent into a helpless fit of the giggles, warm jets of air teasing at his wings and tummy. But with every little breath, he sloooowwly slid down the stallion's muzzle, getting closer and closer to the edge until, with a last little guffaw, falling off completely. His wings flapped in short spurts, letting him more drift down then fall down. He probably would've kept this up, had he not just landed in Night Jewel's mane.

"...s'kinda cozy here..." A miniature head popped out of the folds of her hair, before snuggling down into the warm fibers.
    "How does Sandy do it..." Silverpine said, dreamily eyeing the kewt stallion snuggle himself.

4. - Top - End - #484
    Troll in the Playground

Soft's Bar

Gearstride smirked watching the little guy be all extra adorkable here.

"That we do." Silverpine giggled again, then hopped back over to StallionGear to give him a lick on the cheek.

"How does Sandy do it..." Silverpine said, dreamily eyeing the kewt stallion snuggle himself.
    Gearstride scooped up Silverpine in his forelegs and sat her in front of him and put protective forelegs around her. Fox trot stared as things began to click.

"Wha...so..so...you're..really a boy...and he's...he's that mare who almost ran me over with their monster metal wagon..!"
    Fox pointed an accusing hoof at Gearstride.

"Oh, don't exaggerate, it wasn't going to hit you,"
    Gearstride dismissively hoof waved it and smirked.

5. - Top - End - #485
    Dwarf in the Playground

A miniature head popped out of the folds of her hair, before snuggling down into the warm fibers. "...s'kinda cozy here..."
    "Aw, look! I seem to have gotten a little hairpiece!" Night Jewel reached up to gently touch the miniature Sandy, then returned to her business.

Gearstride scooped up Silverpine in his forelegs and sat her in front of him and put protective forelegs around her. Fox trot stared as things began to click.

"Wha...so..so...you're..really a boy...and he's...he's that mare who almost ran me over with their monster metal wagon..!"

"Oh, wow, you're on the ball today! I guess you'll remember meeting these two at that recent incident at the library as well. And speaking of the library..."

After a moment, Night Jewel darted off to the library, partially to see if Smoothie was in and partially to see if she could find any books that could be of use to her.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

6. - Top - End - #486
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Aw, look! I seem to have gotten a little hairpiece!" Night Jewel reached up to gently touch the miniature Sandy, then returned to her business.
    Gentle petting instead of rough nuzzling; that was more like it. Sandy Smalls, all warm and cozy in Night Jewel's mane, wriggled happily under her hoof. "I think I could get used to-"

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Oh, wow, you're on the ball today! I guess you'll remember meeting these two at that recent incident at the library as well. And speaking of the library..."

After a moment, Night Jewel darted off to the library, partially to see if Smoothie was in and partially to see if she could find any books that could be of use to her.
    "-Ack!"

The tiny pegasus found himself pressed up against Night Jewel's horn as she suddenly dashed off. The rounded appendage offered no lasting stability for him, and soon he was clinging to it for dear life. Alas, it wasn't long before his grip loosened and the tiny stallion was sent twirling and whirling madly out of control. Should nopony catch him, he'd eventually crash-land in a heap of feathers and limbs by the bar's front door.

7. - Top - End - #487
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Silvermane shook her head, clearing the fuzz from all the insanity that usually followed Soft's bar.

"So, she ... she's really leaving, then?" she asked quietly.
    Foxglove set Silvermane down outside. Her expression was quiet.

"...Was there ever any doubt?...But... I feel better; we're not being deserted. You have to go...Sometimes...When important things call you...I respect it. It's not fair. I respect it."

Foxglove nodded solemnly, looking out at the horizon...Perhaps the unicorn was remembering her own choices, which seemed to her at once cruel and necessary.

"If you wanna catch up...We'll be across from the bakery, OK? We can eat our sorrow in sandwiches. The crusts will form a mountain to reach heaven."

She nuzzled Silvermane and left to be where she's been for several posts.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

8. - Top - End - #488
    Ettin in the Playground

Soft's Bar

Gearstride smirked watching the little guy be all extra adorkable here.

"I'm sure Gear here didn't mean it... I think," Silverpine added.

9. - Top - End - #489
    Troll in the Playground

"I'm sure Gear here didn't mean it... I think," Silverpine added.

"of course I didn't mean it, it was an accident, I didn't see him,"
    Gearstride insisted. "Hey....Night Jewel just left with Sandy, should we follow?"

10. - Top - End - #490
    Titan in the Playground

[Directly outside the Bar]

Now Sandy's head was spinning from more than just the nuzzles. The tiny pile of pony lay just outside the Bar's main entrance, waiting for the world to stop whirling around him. "Night Jewel...where'd you go..." he croaked in confusion.

Here's hoping nopony steps on him.

11. - Top - End - #491
    Ettin in the Playground

"of course I didn't mean it, it was an accident, I didn't see him,"
    Gearstride insisted. "Hey....Night Jewel just left with Sandy, should we follow?"
    "Um. I think we better. No telling how we're going to get Sandy-Wandy back later."

[Directly outside the Bar]

Now Sandy's head was spinning from more than just the nuzzles. The tiny pile of pony lay just outside the Bar's main entrance, waiting for the world to stop whirling around him. "Night Jewel...where'd you go..." he croaked in confusion.

Here's hoping nopony steps on him.
    And so they stepped outside...

<rolls>

... and missed Sandy by an inch.

12. - Top - End - #492
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride followed after his lady love, missing Sandy by an inch as well. It was Fox Trot who was following them with his head hung low and staring at the ground all depressed how casual Gear was treating his nearly running him over bit. Anyways, it was he who would spy Sandy and open his eyes wide and rushed over, shocked how close the other two were to stepping on him.

'Sandy!"
    He picked up the little pegasus with his teeth.

13. - Top - End - #493
    Titan in the Playground

Little Sandy laid there, trying to get his bearings, when-

*BOOM!*

*BOOM!*

Two earth-shaking impacts struck the ground on either side of him, so close he could reach out and tough the massive legs. The pegasus squeaked in terror as he was tossed to and fro by the near-misses, landing back on the ground in his usual heap. Th-those...those nearly...so close...what the hay...where am I...meep! A shadow fell over him, and he shrunk down into a little ball of shaking, terrified feathers. Maybe if he was small enough, this one wouldn't squish him.

Instead of stomping, he felt a pinching around the scruff of his neck, and saw the ground get further and further away. More importantly, he heard a familiar voice boom out around him. "F-F-F-Fox?" he managed to pathetically squeak out.

14. - Top - End - #494
    Troll in the Playground

Little Sandy laid there, trying to get his bearings, when-

*BOOM!*

*BOOM!*

Two earth-shaking impacts struck the ground on either side of him, so close he could reach out and tough the massive legs. The pegasus squeaked in terror as he was tossed to and fro by the near-misses, landing back on the ground in his usual heap. Th-those...those nearly...so close...what the hay...where am I...meep! A shadow fell over him, and he shrunk down into a little ball of shaking, terrified feathers. Maybe if he was small enough, this one wouldn't squish him.

Instead of stomping, he felt a pinching around the scruff of his neck, and saw the ground get further and further away. More importantly, he heard a familiar voice boom out around him. "F-F-F-Fox?" he managed to pathetically squeak out.

Of horse flies

Fox Trot flicked the little sprite of a pony and into his mane. There was plenty of mane to hold onto.

"Sandy....are you all right? know what's its like almost be crushed by something bigger than you."

15. - Top - End - #495
    Titan in the Playground

Of horse flies

Fox Trot flicked the little sprite of a pony and into his mane. There was plenty of mane to hold onto.

"Sandy....are you all right? I know what's its like to almost be crushed by something bigger than you."
    Sandy grabbed up clumps of mane in his forelegs, clinging to Fox's noggin for dear life. "I-I'm fine, l-let's just get this-"

"I am scared out of my wits right now, and would likely suffer greatly were something else to rattle my nerves again." Oh. Guess the truth curse worked through a Soft Serve. The little pony shrunk back into Fox's well-kept mane, embarrassed to have blurted that out. "Ummm...s-sorry. Magical accident. Makes me always tell the...um, truth."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-26 at 09:51 AM.

16. - Top - End - #496
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy grabbed up clumps of mane in his forelegs, clinging to Fox's noggin for dear life. "I-I'm fine, l-let's just get this-"

"I am scared out of my wits right now, and would likely suffer greatly were something else to rattle my nerves again." Oh. Guess the truth curse worked through a Soft Serve. The little pony shrunk back into Fox's well-kept mane, embarrassed to have blurted that out. "Ummm...s-sorry. Magical accident. Makes me always tell the...um, truth."
    "Oh, you found Sandy!" Silverpine leaned close to look at the teeny weensy pony. "Now, uh... just hang tight. We'll get somepony to fix you... maybe."

17. - Top - End - #497
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, you found Sandy!" Silverpine leaned close to look at the teeny weensy pony. "Now, uh... just hang tight. We'll get somepony to fix you... maybe."
    Sandy squeaked and hid himself amid the sea of hair. Silverpine meant well, but seeing the giant face of your genderbent friend suddenly fill your vision could be a bit of a shock for a little pony. That last "maybe" was enough to get him to poke his muzzle out. "Silverpine! I can't go t'the game like this! I can't even go across th' street like this, for that matter. Please, y'gotta find somepony t'fix this!" Sure, Soft Serves usually wore off quickly. Emphasis on "usually". What if this one went on for days? Weeks? What if it never wore off, and he was stuck as a pony-fly forever?! The miniature pony buried himself in Fox's mane, trembling like a leaf.

Clearly, this needed the gentle touch of a lady to comfort the poor guy.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-26 at 07:48 PM.

18. - Top - End - #498
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy squeaked and hid himself amid the sea of hair. Silverpine meant well, but seeing the giant face of your genderbent friend suddenly fill your vision could be a bit of a shock for a little pony. That last "maybe" was enough to get him to poke his muzzle out. "Silverpine! I can't go t'the game like this! I can't even go across th' street like this, for that matter. Please, y'gotta find somepony t'fix this!" Sure, Soft Serves usually wore off quickly. Emphasis on "usually". What if this one went on for days? Weeks? What if it never wore off, and he was stuck as a pony-fly forever?! The miniature pony buried himself in Fox's mane, trembling like a leaf.

"Oh hey...haha...glad you're not squished, that would be tragic,"
    Gearstride said with a laugh, making a sincere comment sound totally unsincere.

Fox Trot rolled his eyes a little and patted Sandy on the head. "Don't worry...t-that's my job after all...You, just hang on...but don't make knots with my mane. Anyways we'll get ya to Miss Smoothie and things will be better. hopefully.

With that, he started to walk, not run, lest the little guy go flying away, towards the direction of the library in the northern outskirts of town.

19. - Top - End - #499
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox Trot rolled his eyes a little and patted Sandy on the head. "Don't worry...t-that's my job after all...You, just hang on...but don't make knots with my mane. Anyways we'll get ya to Miss Smoothie and things will be better. hopefully.

With that, he started to walk, not run, lest the little guy go flying away, towards the direction of the library in the northern outskirts of town.
    "To Miss Smoothie!" Silverpine declared, ham and all, with a forehoof curled behind Fox's shoulder and the other forehoof pointing foward, all while standing on her hindlegs.

20. - Top - End - #500
    Titan in the Playground

Fox Trot rolled his eyes a little and patted Sandy on the head. "Don't worry...t-that's my job after all...You, just hang on...but don't make knots with my mane. Anyways we'll get ya to Miss Smoothie and things will be better. Hopefully.

The head-pats were nice, but the 'reassuring' words and chuckles at his near-squish experience? Not so much. With a little whimper, Sandy Smalls clung to Fox Trot's mane, shutting his eyes tightly as they walked.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-27 at 09:49 AM.

21. - Top - End - #501
    Troll in the Playground

The head-pats were nice, but the 'reassuring' words and chuckles at his near-squish experience? Not so much. With a little whimper, Sandy Smalls clung to Fox Trot's mane, shutting his eyes tightly as they walked.

And so they walked, a little briskly but not too briskly. For Sandy's sake. Eventually they passed by the town water fountain fixture. Fox was really thirsty, panicking earlier must have did it.

Anyways, the silly stallion happily cantered over with bop and lowered his head to drink some water. Sandy might just fall into the water. Bhwaha.

22. - Top - End - #502
    Titan in the Playground

And so they walked, a little briskly but not too briskly. For Sandy's sake. Eventually they passed by the town water fountain fixture. Fox was really thirsty, panicking earlier must have did it.

Anyways, the silly stallion happily cantered over with bop and lowered his head to drink some water. Sandy might just fall into the water. Bhwaha.
    With his eyes shut tight with fear, little Sandy didn't notice the sound of rushing water until-

*bloop*

The tiny pegasus suddenly found himself floundering in a sea of swirling, spraying water. He opened his mouth to cry out for help, only to have a spurt of water from the fountain land directly on his head. Through stinging, waterlogged eyes, the island that was Fox Trot's head drifted further and further away as the fountain's currents pushed him along, too fast for his tiny legs to fight. His soaked wings splashed furiously, but alas, they were just too drenched to get lift.

Fox Trot and the others may hear a little splashing and squeaking, but it'd be tricky with all the noises of the town's water feature. Water splashing from the fountain, foals playing and sporting, all of them sought to drown out the sound of a floundering Sandy.

23. - Top - End - #503
    Ettin in the Playground

With his eyes shut tight with fear, little Sandy didn't notice the sound of rushing water until-

*bloop*

The tiny pegasus suddenly found himself floundering in a sea of swirling, spraying water. He opened his mouth to cry out for help, only to have a spurt of water from the fountain land directly on his head. Through stinging, waterlogged eyes, the island that was Fox Trot's head drifted further and further away as the fountain's currents pushed him along, too fast for his tiny legs to fight. His soaked wings splashed furiously, but alas, they were just too drenched to get lift.

Fox Trot and the others may hear a little splashing and squeaking, but it'd be tricky with all the noises of the town's water feature. Water splashing from the fountain, foals playing and sporting, all of them sought to drown out the sound of a floundering Sandy.
    Silverpine, who was presumably trotting along behind Fox, came up to him and helped herself to a sip of water as well. "Hey, Sandy, nice day for a swim, doncha think?" she said, oblivious to his plight.

24. - Top - End - #504
    Titan in the Playground

Oddly enough, there was no reply whatsoever from Fox's mane. Not even a squeak.

Meanwhile, now nearly ten feet away, Sandy finally thought to try and swim out of the current rather than against it. He started dog-paddling like mad, trying to get himself going sideways, but his waterlogged wings gave far too much drag to make any real progress. What's worse, just a little ways ahead, a group of foals were lining up on the water feature's edge to practice their cannonballs...

25. - Top - End - #505
    Troll in the Playground

Meanwhile, now nearly ten feet away, Sandy finally thought to try and swim out of the current rather than against it. He started dog-paddling like mad, trying to get himself going sideways, but his waterlogged wings gave far too much drag to make any real progress. What's worse, just a little ways ahead, a group of foals were lining up on the water feature's edge to practice their cannonballs...
    "Hey mama...lookie what I found!" A little filly foal on the other side of the fountain snagged Sandy up with their teeth. "Its a new dolly!"

"Ew hunny...get rid of that, you don't know where its been." The filly's mother replied.

"....fiiine...okay...." The filly foal glanced around, made sure her mom wasn't looking. She wasn't, she was talking to some grey-ish green stallion with a flirty smile. She then tried to sneak Sandy into her pink saddle bag.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-29 at 09:36 AM.

26. - Top - End - #506
    Ettin in the Playground

"Sandy?" Silverpine tilted his head at Fox. "C'mon. Stop sleeping the afternoon off." Amusingly enough, she did not notice the attempted kidnapping of Sandy-Wandy by the dastardly foal nearby.

27. - Top - End - #507
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

And now Grills, Icy, and Grief are outside the Soft Serve Bar.

"Don't tell me that we missed them again."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

28. - Top - End - #508
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    And now Grills, Icy, and Grief are outside the Soft Serve Bar.

"Don't tell me that we missed them again."
    "Signs say yes," Icy said dryly, as she surveyed the recently damaged bar, which amusingly enough, was deserted except for a possible exception of Soft herself.

29. - Top - End - #509
    Titan in the Playground

"Hey mama...lookie what I found!" A little filly foal on the other side of the fountain snagged Sandy up with their teeth. "Its a new dolly!"

"Ew hunny...get rid of that, you don't know where its been." The filly's mother replied.

"....fiiine...okay...." The filly foal glanced around, made sure her mom wasn't looking. She wasn't, she was talking to some grey-ish green stallion with a flirty smile. She then tried to sneak Sandy into her pink saddle bag.
    As the foal dragged poor Sandy from the fountain, the miniature stallion fell limp from shock, exhaustion, and the cold, cold water. At the moment, he didn't care whose teeth he was currently in, so long as he wasn't nearly drowning. That all changed when the pink saddlebags filled his vision, and his tired brain caught up to the present.

Wait a minute...dolly?!

The pegasus twisted and wriggled in the diabolical foal's iron grip. If only the sinister water fountain hadn't sapped all his strength, then it would be child's play to escape from this...child. She'd clearly thought of everything. "Hey! Woah! I ain't no dolly! Put me down!" he squeaked in a panic, those saddlebags getting closer and closer.

"Sandy?" Silverpine tilted his head at Fox. "C'mon. Stop sleeping the afternoon off." Amusingly enough, she did not notice the attempted kidnapping of Sandy-Wandy by the dastardly foal nearby.
    Still nothing. Fox Trot appeared to be missing his new hairpiece, if she looked closely enough.

30. - Top - End - #510
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Soft's Bar

Greif the Griffin cautiously enters, landing on the doorstep and politely folding his wings in close to his back. It's rude to hover in a stranger's business or home, after all.

"Good afternoon?" he calls out cautiously, surveying the damage. "Jeez, it looks like a tornado hit this place or something... Is that a hole in the ceiling?" he asks with mounting horror. "Is everyone okay?"
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.