New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP:FiM] Bridles Shores Library/Downtown thread.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    As the foal dragged poor Sandy from the fountain, the miniature stallion fell limp from shock, exhaustion, and the cold, cold water. At the moment, he didn't care whose teeth he was currently in, so long as he wasn't nearly drowning. That all changed when the pink saddlebags filled his vision, and his tired brain caught up to the present.

Wait a minute...dolly?!

The pegasus twisted and wriggled in the diabolical foal's iron grip. If only the sinister water fountain hadn't sapped all his strength, then it would be child's play to escape from this...child. She'd clearly thought of everything. "Hey! Woah! I ain't no dolly! Put me down!" he squeaked in a panic, those saddlebags getting closer and closer.

Still nothing. Fox Trot appeared to be missing his new hairpiece, if she looked closely enough.

"Gasp....it talks...your my dolly now for keepsies..."
    The little foal whispered.

A moment before the foal made for putting Sandy into her saddle bag.

Fox Trot sported a smile of context as he finished up with another lap of water. "Hey Sandy...want me to help you get some water?" He waited a moment and then patted his head. His eyes went wide.

Present Moment.

"Waaah! I think Sandy fell in the fountain! We have to find him before he drowns!"

2. - Top - End - #512
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Signs say yes," Icy said dryly, as she surveyed the recently damaged bar, which amusingly enough, was deserted except for a possible exception of Soft herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Soft's Bar

Greif the Griffin cautiously enters, landing on the doorstep and politely folding his wings in close to his back. It's rude to hover in a stranger's business or home, after all.

"Good afternoon?" he calls out cautiously, surveying the damage. "Jeez, it looks like a tornado hit this place or something... Is that a hole in the ceiling?" he asks with mounting horror. "Is everyone okay?"
    Grills blinks to turn on his infrared vision. "Doesn't look good." He carefully arranges the wreckage and rubble with his telekinesis carefully to not get dirty. "See anypony?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #513
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

A moment before the foal made for putting Sandy into her saddle bag.

Fox Trot sported a smile of context as he finished up with another lap of water. "Hey Sandy...want me to help you get some water?" He waited a moment and then patted his head. His eyes went wide.

Present Moment.

"Waaah! I think Sandy fell in the fountain! We have to find him before he drowns!"
    "What?!" Silverpine dipped her head into the water in reflex, trying in vain to see through the bubbly liquid. She surfaced several moment later, gasping for breath. "I don't see him!"

4. - Top - End - #514
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy, in a last-ditch effort to keep what was left of his dignity, stuck his legs out against the saddlebag and tried to keep himself from being pushed in. "Wait! Hold up! I ain't a dolly, I'm a pony! Just a really, really tiny pony! P-put me down, you're makin' a big mistake!" he squeaked, completely panicked.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

5. - Top - End - #515
    Troll in the Playground

The little foal squinted her eyes at Sandy and poked him, still holding him with her teeth. ".....Gasp! You're fairy pony? You're mine now forever."

Gearstride looked over from the mother he was chatting up. Little sounds of squeaks pinged in his ears. He didn't think much of it :P

"Dang it...we got to let others in here know about this!"

6. - Top - End - #516
    Titan in the Playground

The little foal squinted her eyes at Sandy and poked him, still holding him with her teeth. ".....Gasp! You're fairy pony? You're mine now forever."
    Poor Sandy just hung in her teeth like a limp, wet dishrag. All this swimming and running and excitement and nearly getting stepped on really took it out of a pony. "No, I ain't a fairy pony either. Just a normal pony who got really small somehow and...and..." No, that sounded slightly more ridiculous than the whole 'fairy pony' bit. Maybe a change in tactics was needed. "...and is it really nice to take things that don't belong to you? Especially for forever?" he squeak-pleaded.

7. - Top - End - #517
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Voile The Magic Library]

Night Jewel arrived at the library and knocked on the door. "Hello! Is... ACHOO! ...Smoothie here?"

She had no idea why she suddenly sneezed in the middle of her sentence, but decided not to worry about it. It was probably just dust or something.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

8. - Top - End - #518
    Titan in the Playground

Smoothie answered the door.

"Yes, I'm here. What precisely can I do for you?" she asked.

9. - Top - End - #519
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Unmoving Great Library]

"Well, I'd like to have a look at the books on creative applications of magic, fairies, and quick ways to get a shop running... Oh, and there's a mess at the bar that needs a bit of magical assistance. I probably should have mentioned that earlier." Night Jewel laughed. "Come on, let's sort things out."

10. - Top - End - #520
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills blinks to turn on his infrared vision. "Doesn't look good." He carefully arranges the wreckage and rubble with his telekinesis carefully to not get dirty. "See anypony?"
    Soft's Bar

Greif the Griffin cautiously enters, landing on the doorstep and politely folding his wings in close to his back. It's rude to hover in a stranger's business or home, after all.

"Good afternoon?" he calls out cautiously, surveying the damage. "Jeez, it looks like a tornado hit this place or something... Is that a hole in the ceiling?" he asks with mounting horror. "Is everyone okay?"
    Bar

"As long as you're not including the bar in "Everyone' then yes, everyone is okay. Hi, I'm Soft Serve. I take it you're new to town? I'vesure never seen you before." she says.

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [The Unmoving Great Library]

"Well, I'd like to have a look at the books on creative applications of magic, fairies, and quick ways to get a shop running... Oh, and there's a mess at the bar that needs a bit of magical assistance. I probably should have mentioned that earlier." Night Jewel laughed. "Come on, let's sort things out."
    "Look, I can't just go running off in the middle of my shift unless it's an emergency. There's nopony lese here to take over in the meantime. So, unless things are that bad I'm not going anywhere." Smoothie says, beginning to turn around to go back inside, since an NPC patron is asking where to find a book.

11. - Top - End - #521
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Look, I can't just go running off in the middle of my shift unless it's an emergency. There's nopony lese here to take over in the meantime. So, unless things are that bad I'm not going anywhere." Smoothie says, beginning to turn around to go back inside, since an NPC patron is asking where to find a book.
    "There's several ponies who are gender-bent, and one of my friends has been shrunk to hair-accessory size. I'd say it's just a bit of an emergency."

12. - Top - End - #522
    Troll in the Playground

Poor Sandy just hung in her teeth like a limp, wet dishrag. All this swimming and running and excitement and nearly getting stepped on really took it out of a pony. "No, I ain't a fairy pony either. Just a normal pony who got really small somehow and...and..." No, that sounded slightly more ridiculous than the whole 'fairy pony' bit. Maybe a change in tactics was needed. "...and is it really nice to take things that don't belong to you? Especially for forever?" he squeak-pleaded.

"But I found you, that makes you my.....pet."
    The foal continued to try to push the resistant Sandy into her pink saddle bag

13. - Top - End - #523
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Bar

Greif stands up on his hind legs, folds one set of talons in front of his chest, and gives a respectful bow towards Soft Serve. "The name's Greif Lowe. Retired Griffin Air Force, former Raptor, proud owner of a neat little coffee shop that just opened up down the road, and something of a fan of your work," he says with a cheerful smile. "Would you like some help cleaning up?"
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

14. - Top - End - #524
    Titan in the Playground

Bar

Greif stands up on his hind legs, folds one set of talons in front of his chest, and gives a respectful bow towards Soft Serve. "The name's Greif Lowe. Retired Griffin Air Force, former Raptor, proud owner of a neat little coffee shop that just opened up down the road, and something of a fan of your work," he says with a cheerful smile. "Would you like some help cleaning up?"
    "Nah. I'm leaving tomorrow anyway. Let the next owner take care of it. Former raptor, eh? What brings you to my little...former bar? Right now I'm not sure what it qualifies as." Soft says, as another bit of the ceiling falls in.

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "There's several ponies who are gender-bent, and one of my friends has been shrunk to hair-accessory size. I'd say it's just a bit of an emergency."
    "That sounds more like an average day for this town. Bring them here if you want it solved, I can't offer anything more than that unless it's something really dire." Smoothie says, and goes back inside to help with the NPC pony.

15. - Top - End - #525
    Titan in the Playground

"But I found you, that makes you my.....pet."
    The foal continued to try to push the resistant Sandy into her pink saddle bag
    Sandy *eep'd* and grabbed onto the edge of her saddlebag. The fabric offered little purchase, and he could already feel his weak grip slipping. "But I'm a pony! When have you ever heard of a pony as a pet?"

16. - Top - End - #526
    Dwarf in the Playground

"That sounds more like an average day for this town. Bring them here if you want it solved, I can't offer anything more than that unless it's something really dire." Smoothie says, and goes back inside to help with the NPC pony.
    "All right, then. I'll just go fetch them. Oh, and I'd still like a look at those books at some point, but that can wait. Thanks." Night Jewel turned and trotted back to find her friends.

17. - Top - End - #527
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy *eep'd* and grabbed onto the edge of her saddlebag. The fabric offered little purchase, and he could already feel his weak grip slipping. "But I'm a pony! When have you ever heard of a pony as a pet?"
    The weird foal leaned towards him pressing her muzzle tip against him. ".....Yes...."`she whispered creepily.

--

"Hear about the skeleton that couldn't go to a party? He had no body to go with," Gearstride told a lame joke. The mother he was playfully being flirty with laughed and coyly brushed her hoof on his shoulder. Gearstride was totally having fun with this genderbender thing, he would need more victims.

"Well, haha..it was a pleasure meeting you, perhaps afterall I could have you be an act for my daughter's birthday party, I'll give you the address..just..lemme check my bag for a quill pen..." The mother mare looked around in her bag before turning to her daughter. "Sweet heart, do you know where mommy's pen...is........Ack...I told you to get rid of that!"

The foal braced back, Sandy between her teeth and shook her head.

Gearstride looked over the mother mare and sported a slightly slack jaw. "Sandy?...Hahah..oh boy..." His expression quickly turned into one of amusement.

(Silverpine and Fox would by now take notice of Sandy and the foal)
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-30 at 05:40 AM.

18. - Top - End - #528
    Ettin in the Playground

The weird foal leaned towards him pressing her muzzle tip against him. ".....Yes...."`she whispered creepily.

--

"Hear about the skeleton that couldn't go to a party? He had no body to go with," Gearstride told a lame joke. The mother he was playfully being flirty with laughed and coyly brushed her hoof on his shoulder. Gearstride was totally having fun with this genderbender thing, he would need more victims.

"Well, haha..it was a pleasure meeting you, perhaps afterall I could have you be an act for my daughter's birthday party, I'll give you the address..just..lemme check my bag for a quill pen..." The mother mare looked around in her bag before turning to her daughter. "Sweet heart, do you know where mommy's pen...is........Ack...I told you to get rid of that!"

Gearstride looked over the mother mare and sported a slightly slack jaw. "Sandy?...Hahah..oh boy..." His expression quickly turned into one of amusement.

"Hey, Gear, did you see—" Her eyes grew round at the sight of the foal holding Sandy by the scruff of the neck. She quickly galloped over to the little group and knelt to address the foal. "Hey there, little one. You might want to give that back," he said gently, trying to use her best persuasive voice.

Bar

"Nah. I'm leaving tomorrow anyway. Let the next owner take care of it. Former raptor, eh? What brings you to my little...former bar? Right now I'm not sure what it qualifies as." Soft says, as another bit of the ceiling falls in.
    Icy cut straight to the point. "We're looking for a stallion by the name of Fox Trot. Mocha coat, somewhat submissive disposition, dancer by employment."
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-10-30 at 07:07 AM.

19. - Top - End - #529
    Troll in the Playground

"Hey, Gear, did you see—" Her eyes grew round at the sight of the foal holding Sandy by the scruff of the neck. She quickly galloped over to the little group and knelt to address the foal. "Hey there, little one. You might want to give that back," he said gently, trying to use her best persuasive voice.
    "Nuu...he's my pet! I'mma keep him and he is gonna live in my dollhouse..he is gonna be my best friend okay?" The little foal protested and Benson isn't up for phonically translating the dialogue of her holding him in her mouth.

Fox Trot looked over with apprehension and was a gasped, as seemed to have been the foal as well.

"Barley Tea?...What are you doing with my friend Sandy Shores?"
    Fox asked of the foal.

Barley Tea made her eyes go extra round. "Mister Fox Trot!....I...was....going to...keep him...as a pet and...friend...ah...stuff." She pawed on the ground and accidentally dropped Sandy on the ground.

20. - Top - End - #530
    Titan in the Playground

Welp. Sandy knew what face would be in his nightmares tonight. The little pegasus shut his eyes tightly, bracing himself for a life of dress-up when-

"ahhHHHHhhhhHHHhhHHHhhhHHHhhhh!"

He suddenly found himself shaken like the rag doll the foal thought he was.

Barley Tea made her eyes go extra round. "Mister Fox Trot!....I...was....going to...keep him...as a pet and...friend...ah...stuff." She pawed on the ground and accidentally dropped Sandy on the ground.
    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-*thunk*"

And then he was dropped on the ground. Stars and foals and dollies and swirls and hearts and sandcastles swirled about his head, the world bucking and twirling around him. Despite the inherent risk of getting stepped on, he was alright just lying here, derped out for a bit.

21. - Top - End - #531
    Titan in the Playground

Icy cut straight to the point. "We're looking for a stallion by the name of Fox Trot. Mocha coat, somewhat submissive disposition, dancer by employment."
    "He left because a friend of his got shrunk to the size of a fast food restaurant toy, and went to find my sister to get that fixed. Not sure where he is right now, sorry." Soft Serve says.

22. - Top - End - #532
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"He left because a friend of his got shrunk to the size of a fast food restaurant toy, and went to find my sister to get that fixed. Not sure where he is right now, sorry." Soft Serve says.
    Greif just stares, his beak agape. If you listen closely, you can hear the gears inside his head slowly grinding to a shrieking halt.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

23. - Top - End - #533
    Titan in the Playground

Greif just stares, his beak agape. If you listen closely, you can hear the gears inside his head slowly grinding to a shrieking halt.
    "...What? That's the kind of risk you take when you drink a Soft Serve." Soft says quite plainly.

24. - Top - End - #534
    Troll in the Playground

Welp. Sandy knew what face would be in his nightmares tonight. The little pegasus shut his eyes tightly, bracing himself for a life of dress-up when-

-snip-

And then he was dropped on the ground. Stars and foals and dollies and swirls and hearts and sandcastles swirled about his head, the world bucking and twirling around him. Despite the inherent risk of getting stepped on, he was alright just lying here, derped out for a bit.
    Gearstride swooped in and picked up the little guy and carried him over to Silverpine. "Jeebus....I almost feel bad for the little fella here. this close to a life of tea parties and frilly dresses." Gear snerked and then just full on laughed at the imagery.

Fox Trot in the meanwhile, pulled Barley Tea and her mom off to the side for a quick talk about this.

25. - Top - End - #535
    Ettin in the Playground

"...What? That's the kind of risk you take when you drink a Soft Serve." Soft says quite plainly.
    Fortunately for Icy, she was rather more exposed to such shenanigans that she found herself surprised at how unsurprised she was. "I see. In that case, they might just be heading over to either Dr Magic or our resident wizard, Smoothie." An astute deduction.
    Gearstride swooped in and picked up the little guy and carried him over to Silverpine. "Jeebus....I almost feel bad for the little fella here. this close to a life of tea parties and frilly dresses." Gear snerked and then just full on laughed at the imagery.

Fox Trot in the meanwhile, pulled Barley Tea and her mom off to the side for a quick talk about this.
    Silverpine gently poked Sandy in the chest to see if he was still conscious. "Heh. That'd be one life I wouldn't wish on anyone."

26. - Top - End - #536
    Titan in the Playground

Silverpine gently poked Sandy in the chest to see if he was still conscious. "Heh. That'd be one life I wouldn't wish on anyone."
    The miniature stallion coughed once, spitting up some leftover fountain-water, and cradled his tiny, tiny noggin. "Owwwhhhhhh...my head..." he squeak-moaned.

27. - Top - End - #537
    Troll in the Playground

The miniature stallion coughed once, spitting up some leftover fountain-water, and cradled his tiny, tiny noggin. "Owwwhhhhhh...my head..." he squeak-moaned.

Town Fountain in the Center of Town

"You okay my little Sandy? I hope you didn't get too water logged,"
    Gearstride chuckled and poked the little guy too.

28. - Top - End - #538
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy gave a little, graceful sneeze and recoiled away from the prodding hooves. "*sniff* I need a towel..." The miserable, shivering lump of pony dripped with freezing cold water. His tiny wings felt like a pair of drenched, crumpled napkins against Gear's hooves.

He was quite done with the novelty of being tiny now.

29. - Top - End - #539
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills walked over to Soft Serve to give her a friendly goodbye hoofshake or hug. He would gesture between both. Confused in appropriateness. "Sorry to see you and your sweet little daughter depart this fair town. I enjoyed our business situation an it will be missed. I will send to complementary food samples via mail as a continuance and show of appreciation of our friendship." he said in his official sounding way. "I'm guessing Smoothie as the magic of one of Soft's drinks would require deep understanding. Shame I never got to try a Soft Serve."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

30. - Top - End - #540
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy gave a little, graceful sneeze and recoiled away from the prodding hooves. "*sniff* I need a towel..." The miserable, shivering lump of pony dripped with freezing cold water. His tiny wings felt like a pair of drenched, crumpled napkins against Gear's hooves.

He was quite done with the novelty of being tiny now.
    "I think we should at least get him warm and dry before taking him to Sandy's. C'mon, let's just stop by the Clunker for a bit." Presumably, the Clunker was indeed nearby at this very moment. She picked up Sandy gently from Gearstride's clutches and laid him on her own mane.