New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [MLP:FiM] Bridles Shores Library/Downtown thread.

(Thought I posted this hours ago)

Grills

The chef pony combed back his hair and inhaled deeply. "Well let's go find Snickerdoodle the carriage to the ballpark comes in a half hour."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #722
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif looks up at Gear with a neutral expression. "Maybe," the griffin deadpans.

And then Grills mentions Snickerdoodle. "Oh, Snickers the baker? He was at my cafe a minute ago with his friend Foxglove. Want me to grab him for ya?"
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-11-16 at 06:10 AM.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

3. - Top - End - #723
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    (Thought I posted this hours ago)

Grills

The chef pony combed back his hair and inhaled deeply. "Well let's go find Snickerdoodle the carriage to the ballpark comes in a half hour."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif looks up at Gear with a neutral expression. "Maybe," the griffin deadpans.

And then Grills mentions Snickerdoodle. "Oh, Snickers the baker? He was at my cafe a minute ago with his friend Foxglove. Want me to grab him for ya?"
    Silverpine walked over and nudged Gearstride to move Sandy onto his back instead. He glanced over at Greif while they were doing so. "That would be preferable, yes."

4. - Top - End - #724
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

"Dirty. What an example I am making..."The smoking stallion started to adjust his jersey. He then replied Grief's question about the missing pony. "Yes can you fetch Snickerdoodle. You are the fastest here."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

5. - Top - End - #725
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine walked over and nudged Gearstride to move Sandy onto his back instead. He glanced over at Greif while they were doing so. "That would be preferable, yes."
    Gearstride was more then content to pass off Sandy to Silverpine and took a moment for the transfer. She also licked his cheek just to do so. "I agree with those sentiments, sooner Snickerdoodle can get here, sooner I can be rid of Silverpine and have a party of my own." She playfully winked and licked Silverpine again on the cheek.

6. - Top - End - #726
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride was more then content to pass off Sandy to Silverpine and took a moment for the transfer. She also licked his cheek just to do so. "I agree with those sentiments, sooner Snickerdoodle can get here, sooner I can be rid of Silverpine and have a party of my own." She playfully winked and licked Silverpine again on the cheek.
    Silverpine mock-pouted. "Aw, do you really hate me that much?" He shifted his weight a little to better carry Sandy.

7. - Top - End - #727
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine mock-pouted. "Aw, do you really hate me that much?" He shifted his weight a little to better carry Sandy.

"Hey, you're the one who cheated and brought out a second ship during our space fight....Had it not been for that!..I would have won,"
    She playfully stuck out her tongue at him. Yes, she was referring to their Soft Serve reality breaking state and their noodle incident-like shenanigans.

8. - Top - End - #728
    Titan in the Playground

[The Bar]

Sandy rolled from one pony to the other, getting a front-row seat to all the nuzzling and affections. With an over-dramatic huff, the dizzy pony covered his eyes with both flopped-down ears and draped forelegs.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

9. - Top - End - #729
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hey, you're the one who cheated and brought out a second ship during our space fight....Had it not been for that!..I would have won,"
    She playfully stuck out her tongue at him. Yes, she was referring to their Soft Serve reality breaking state and their noodle incident-like shenanigans.
    Silverpine gave Gearstride a most innocent look. "Well, technically, you said duel to the last ship. It's just so happened I had a second one nearby."

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [The Bar]

Sandy rolled from one pony to the other, getting a front-row seat to all the nuzzling and affections. With an over-dramatic huff, the dizzy pony covered his eyes with both flopped-down ears and draped forelegs.
    Poor Sandy. He was just about to get another dose of HPKs as Silverpine leaned in to peck Gear on the cheek again.

10. - Top - End - #730
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine gave Gearstride a most innocent look. "Well, technically, you said duel to the last ship. It's just so happened I had a second one nearby."

Poor Sandy. He was just about to get another dose of HPKs as Silverpine leaned in to peck Gear on the cheek again.
    More like PDFs, HPKs, were more intense. Wink wink smiley. Gearstride playfully rolled her eyes. "Technicality, smecktecality, you know you cheated." She lightly giggled as he pecked her cheek. "But don't worry...I'll punish you for that later."

11. - Top - End - #731
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's face contorts in awkward confusion. "Uh... Yeah, I'm just gonna go get Snickers..." he mutters, before waving at Soft Serve. "Thanks for the drink. Be back in a second."

And with that, he buzzes out the door.

12. - Top - End - #732
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Bar]

Night Jewel simply watched all this for a time, then noticed all the cuddling. "Now hold on. You're not going to leave me out of this, are you?" she chuckled before heading up to nuzzle Sandy.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

13. - Top - End - #733
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [The Bar]

Night Jewel simply watched all this for a time, then noticed all the cuddling. "Now hold on. You're not going to leave me out of this, are you?" she chuckled before heading up to nuzzle Sandy.
    And that was the moment that the stars cleared from Sandy's vision and he returned to reality. Just as he received an affectionate nuzzling from a pony he couldn't quite see.

The effect was instantaneous. With a startled yelp, Sandy flailed his legs as if to flee his cuddler, only to find he wasn't quite on the ground. The motion was enough to tip him off-balance, sending him (yet again) straight onto his flank. He was about to try crawling away, when the poor colt finally caught sight of the perpetrator. "Gah! N-night Jewel? Th-that was y...I-I mean, d-d-don't startle me like that!" Judging by his flushed red cheeks, he was certainly startled in more ways than one.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-11-16 at 05:43 PM.

14. - Top - End - #734
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot watched Greif take off, in all his depressed addled state and laid down on his belly, resting his hooves. He watched the snuggling and nuzzling antics of his companions here and buried his head underneath his hooves in woe.

Gearstride, paid no heed to the mopey mocha stallion and chuckled at Sandy's expense, as usual. She playfully ribbed him. "Oh Sandy, ya shouldn't let the affections of a foal work up a blush, that's creepy." She laughed.

15. - Top - End - #735
    Ettin in the Playground

More like PDFs, HPKs, were more intense. Wink wink smiley. Gearstride playfully rolled her eyes. "Technicality, smecktecality, you know you cheated." She lightly giggled as he pecked her cheek. "But don't worry...I'll punish you for that later."
    "Bwuh? Later?" That sounded ominous.

And that was the moment that the stars cleared from Sandy's vision and he returned to reality. Just as he received an affectionate nuzzling from a pony he couldn't quite see.

The effect was instantaneous. With a startled yelp, Sandy flailed his legs as if to flee his cuddler, only to find he wasn't quite on the ground. The motion was enough to tip him off-balance, sending him (yet again) straight onto his flank. He was about to try crawling away, when the poor colt finally caught sight of the perpetrator. "Gah! N-night Jewel? Th-that was y...I-I mean, d-d-don't startle me like that!" Judging by his flushed red cheeks, he was certainly startled in more ways than one.
    Silverpine chuckled. "Woah, there, Romeo. Go easy on the hooves."

Fox Trot watched Greif take off, in all his depressed addled state and laid down on his belly, resting his hooves. He watched the snuggling and nuzzling antics of his companions here and buried his head underneath his hooves in woe.

Gearstride, paid no heed to the mopey mocha stallion and chuckled at Sandy's expense, as usual. She playfully ribbed him. "Oh Sandy, ya shouldn't let the affections of a foal work up a blush, that's creepy." She laughed.
    Silverpine ribbed Fox Trot. "You okay there, buddy? You don't look too good."

16. - Top - End - #736
    Troll in the Playground

"Yes, later," She said with a mischievous twinkle.

Anyways!

"I...may have just soured my relationship with my fillyfriend in several fell swoops.."
    He frowned.

17. - Top - End - #737
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yes, later," She said with a mischievous twinkle.

Anyways!

"I...may have just soured my relationship with my fillyfriend in several fell swoops.."
    He frowned.
    Silverpine blinked. "... eh, what? Come again? Weren't you two... um..." Cue flashback to the scene before where Icy ran past and hugged Fox publicly before going outside.

Meanwhile
    Icy huffed as she stormed into her room in the Civic Centre and flopped herself down on the bed. She covered her face with a pillow and stayed that way for a good while.

18. - Top - End - #738
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Soft's Bar

With convenient or inconvenient timing, Greif hovers in with Snickers and Foxglove in tow. "Found 'em!" the griffin proclaims with a crooked grin.

"Um, hi," Snickers sheepishly smiles. "So, uh, I have no idea what's going on..."

Snickers looks at the crater in the floor. "Wait, what-"

"Don't ask," Greif deadpans.

19. - Top - End - #739
    Troll in the Playground

"...Was it meteorites? Tiny meteorites, perhaps containing an adorable race of of star-people?"

Foxglove looked at the crater, not content not to ask in the slightest.

"Were they from Snickers' home planet?"
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-11-17 at 09:50 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

20. - Top - End - #740
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine blinked. "... eh, what? Come again? Weren't you two... um..." Cue flashback to the scene before where Icy ran past and hugged Fox publicly before going outside.

Meanwhile
    Icy huffed as she stormed into her room in the Civic Centre and flopped herself down on the bed. She covered her face with a pillow and stayed that way for a good while.

"Yea..we...were...but I messed that up, I screwed it up, did the worst thing and made her sad,"
    He flicked a piece of rubble with his hoof.

Meanwhile, Gearstride grinned watching the three here. "That was fast!...and you brought cuties...genderbent I take it here?" She studied Foxglove and Snickerdoodle and nodded approvingly.
    ====

21. - Top - End - #741
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills examined the two final entries into the Bar of Oddities. "Didn't we do genderbending already. I knew this town was crazy but to repeat itself? My bits were on a monster attack."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #742
    Troll in the Playground

"We already did that, too..."

Foxglove pointed out.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

23. - Top - End - #743
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Oh, Sandy, you can still get cute!" The little unicorn skipped back. "You know, surprise is one of my strong suits."

"I...may have just soured my relationship with my fillyfriend in several fell swoops.." He frowned.
    "Oh dear. That could be problematic. What happened?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    With convenient or inconvenient timing, Greif hovers in with Snickers and Foxglove in tow. "Found 'em!" the griffin proclaims with a crooked grin.

"Um, hi," Snickers sheepishly smiles. "So, uh, I have no idea what's going on..."

Snickers looks at the crater in the floor. "Wait, what-"

"Don't ask," Greif deadpans.
    "Oh, hello there!" Night Jewel smiled. "Things have indeed been chaotic while you were out. Still, I think I've come up with an idea that will either fix everything up or destroy even more."

24. - Top - End - #744
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh dear. That could be problematic. What happened?"

"I'm an idiot, that's what happened."

25. - Top - End - #745
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Soft's Bar

Greif smiles politely at Foxglove. "No ma'am, it was a griffin from the Griffin Kingdoms, under the influence of Soft Serve consumption."

When Fox Trot mentions what happened with him and Icy, Snickers and Greif both give him a concerned look. "Wait what/Wait what?" they ask in unison.

26. - Top - End - #746
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, Sandy, you can still get cute!" The little unicorn skipped back. "You know, surprise is one of my strong suits."
    Sandy...had no words. Anything he could possibly say right now could only make it worse The poor stallion just covered his flushing face in sheer embarrassment.

And then promptly sat straight up as Fox's words caught his ears. He opened his mouth, only to have another chorus of concerned "whats?" beat him to the punch. Well, now all he could really do is wait for Fox's reaction. Part of him wanted to just give him a big, comforting hug right there, but Silverpine was already close to him. Didn't want to suffocate the poor guy. Best to wait, and support whatever it was he chose to do next.

27. - Top - End - #747
    Dwarf in the Playground

"And it took her this long to catch on?" Night Jewel shook her head. "It's not so much what you are as what you did. Can you explain what actually happened?"

28. - Top - End - #748
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills examined the two final entries into the Bar of Oddities. "Didn't we do genderbending already. I knew this town was crazy but to repeat itself? My bits were on a monster attack."

"Um... we're all ears. Maybe we can help... y'know?" Silverpine offered.

29. - Top - End - #749
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

It was like looking into a mirror. "Tell us about. I have personal expertise with magical angry fillyfriends and surprise exes."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #750
    Troll in the Playground

Foxglove looked worried for her friend and fellow person with a name that included 'Fox,' but didn't really have much to add until the information itself emerged...

But she did walk over and pat him gently on the back.
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-11-18 at 10:30 AM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)