New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP:FiM] Bridles Shores Library/Downtown thread.

Gearstride looked at Silverpine funny, his words and actions to join the group but not join the group were on the contradictory side, but le shrug. She also wasn't sure why he acted like she wasn't going to come along and join her friends.

Well anyways, the mare shrugged and casually walked back to her friends and sat next to her chum Sandy. "Heya there champ, first time flying Maneline? Mine too, we can be flight buddies." She grinned at her own lame joke.

2. - Top - End - #812
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills took his seat on the filly's carpetmane. The strangenss of it all sunk it. "I guess this will be an interesting evening."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #813
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Snickers looks so confused right now. With a shrug, she clambers up onto the carpet. "Where are even going?"

Greif shrugs. "Well, looks like you don't need me anymore. Guess I'll be heading back to my store, then, unless somepony says otherwise. Until next time," he says with a nod and a wave, before turning to slink out of the ruined doorframe unless somepony gives him reason not to.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

4. - Top - End - #814
    Troll in the Playground

Foxglove gets on the tail-carpet as well.

"You know, I know a song for a carpet ride..."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

5. - Top - End - #815
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride looked at Silverpine funny, his words and actions to join the group but not join the group were on the contradictory side, but le shrug. She also wasn't sure why he acted like she wasn't going to come along and join her friends.

Well anyways, the mare shrugged and casually walked back to her friends and sat next to her chum Sandy. "Heya there champ, first time flying Maneline? Mine too, we can be flight buddies." She grinned at her own lame joke.
    As she sat down next to him, a whole horde of butterflies took flight in Sandy's tummy. He shifted anxiously, unconsciously lowering his head and shrinking back. "Y-yeah, my first time flyin' on hair too."

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Snickers looks so confused right now. With a shrug, she clambers up onto the carpet. "Where are even going?"

Greif shrugs. "Well, looks like you don't need me anymore. Guess I'll be heading back to my store, then, unless somepony says otherwise. Until next time," he says with a nod and a wave, before turning to slink out of the ruined doorframe unless somepony gives him reason not to.
    Sandy waved to the griffon as he left, glad that the derp damage wasn't permanent.

Snickers offered a welcome focus for his antsy mind. "Headin' down t'the library. Smoothie's got a spell that'll get you back t'normal. It...uh, ain't that pleasant, but it works."

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    Foxglove gets on the tail-carpet as well.

"You know, I know a song for a carpet ride..."
    And now Sandy was confused and nervous. "You...ride carpets often?"

(I agree, we should just cut to the train station. Foxglove singing would make a good montage)
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

6. - Top - End - #816
    Dwarf in the Playground

((Sorry for the delay. I came home from school to a power outage, and my electricity only came back recently.))

[The Bar]

Night Jewel nodded to Greif and Silverpine. "Suit yourself, then. I'll see you soon. It was nice meeting you, Greif."

She seemed amused by both Gearstride's little pun and the song comment. "I think I know that one too! Which reminds me of a little something I should probably share at some point. Why don't you give it a go?"

And with that, the crew was off, soaring, tumbling and freewheeling.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

7. - Top - End - #817
    Troll in the Playground

"No, I just think it's good to have one..."

And as they somehow started off without actually exited the bar, Foxglove sang them through gender-bending back and getting to the train. It sounded...Familiar and very meta.

I can see the whole world*
    Shining, fluffy, and splendid;
    Tell me, Snickers, now how did
    we teleport outside?

It happened before my eyes;
    adding wonder by wonder
    over, sideways and under
    for a Soft-Serve fueled ride:

Oh Bridle Shores
    A bizzare town for us to view
    No one to to tell us no, or where to go
    Or stop the transformations

Oh Bridle Shores
    A bizzare place I never knew
    It is only here the sand's crystal clear
    And sometimes the mooon is blue.
    And sometimes there's a kraken too

Unbelievable Stunts
    Indescribable Drama
    Crying, Fighting, Gender-Pieing
    Through an endless RP *sigh*

Oh Bridle Shores --
    don't you dare knock that tree
    It's got a hundred thousand spider eggs
    (Watch yourself -- they spin webbers)

I'm like a shooting star
    I've come so far
    I can't go back
    to where I used to be

Oh Bridle Shores
    Every Turn a Plot Twist
    With new romances to pursue,
    And few fonts are red-letter

Plots will go anywhere
    there's time to spare
    let me share this months-long day with you

Oh Bridle Shores
    That's where we'll be
    We got switched back
    So there's no heart attacks
    For you and meeeeeeee....

((*To the tune of "A Whole New World". Mostly.))

And then they were at the train station.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

8. - Top - End - #818
    Titan in the Playground

[The Train Station]

Sandy blinked, and they were at the train station, with everypony's gender how it was supposed to be. Man, songs just had a way of making the time fly, didn't they?

Before he could contemplate the wonders of the montage further, the piercing wail of the train whistle reached their ears. No call for 'All Aboard' yet, but they could see the crew making their final preparations to leave. "Ack, that there's our train!" Sandy rush-scooted to the edge of the carpet before suddenly stopping and turning to Grills. "Er, wait, we got the train tickets already, right?"

9. - Top - End - #819
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot slinked off the tail carpet and walked over to Grills, the one he deemed the organizer of this venture. "I would assume so." Back in the shop, Grills did mention something about tickets. Nod nod.

Meanwhile Gear would go over to Sandy and give him a hug. "You and Silverpine have fun alright? Also, don't drink and fly hahaha." She grinned and went off to smooch Silverpine good bye while humming Foxglove's song.

10. - Top - End - #820
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills nodded twice. He patted his chest a few times with his hoof and coughed. And coughed. Then blew out a small jet of fire which condensed into a fan of train tickets. "Here you are, on for each of you." he said as he floated a ticket to each of his guest as he watched his watch. "Now C'mon C'mon. The train leaves soon."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #821
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox Trot slinked off the tail carpet and walked over to Grills, the one he deemed the organizer of this venture. "I would assume so." Back in the shop, Grills did mention something about tickets. Nod nod.

Meanwhile Gear would go over to Sandy and give him a hug. "You and Silverpine have fun alright? Also, don't drink and fly hahaha." She grinned and went off to smooch Silverpine good bye while humming Foxglove's song.
    Smoochy smooch. All the sap.

"Drinking and flying isn't the list. No sweat."

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills nodded twice. He patted his chest a few times with his hoof and coughed. And coughed. Then blew out a small jet of fire which condensed into a fan of train tickets. "Here you are, on for each of you." he said as he floated a ticket to each of his guest as he watched his watch. "Now C'mon C'mon. The train leaves soon."
    "Alright, alright!" He gave Gear a hug, then rushed off to join Grills.

12. - Top - End - #822
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Snickers is smiling cheerfully, happy to be back in his masculine form.

He's still missing his wings, though. Tough break.

"Who's playing, anyway?" he curiously asks. "I've never actually gone to a hoofball game..."

As they prepare to leave, he turns to Foxglove and grins. "Well this has certainly been an interesting day. Lots of fun and weirdness. And nice singing by the way. I guess I shall see you tomorrow, then. Goodbye for now," he politely says, bidding her best friend a fond farewell.

13. - Top - End - #823
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy softly gasped when the bigger mare enveloped him in a warm embrace, only barely remembering to hug back. "Y-yeah. I won't be flyin' no drinks t-tonight. Er, drinkin' no wings. No, wait, flies...mugs...d'ohhh forget it..." He shook his head, flushed with embarrassment, and nipped his ticket from the air. "See y'later, Night Jewel. Thanks for th' ride an' all." And thus, he scurried train-wards before he made a bigger fool of himself.

Though, he scurried slowly enough that ponies would be able to get one final tease in if they felt like it.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-11-29 at 09:14 PM.

14. - Top - End - #824
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"It's the Manehatten Manes vs Fillidelpia Fillies!" answer Grills. He then popped his hoofball jersey collar.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #825
    Troll in the Playground

"Have fun everyone..."

And Foxglove, returned to her proper form, trots off into the night.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

16. - Top - End - #826
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot grabbed his ticket and climbed aboard the train. "Manehatten Manes for the win," He said with a tired smile.

Gearstride watched her boys head onto the train and waved at them. She was going to miss them tonight, in the meanwhile though, she needed to figure out what she would do.

17. - Top - End - #827
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Train Station]

Night Jewel waved as her body returned to normal. Luckily for Sandy, she didn't try anything too affectionate as a farewell. "Bye! Tell me about it once you get back, okay?"

Once the others were on the train, she turned to Gear. "It's been quite a day, hasn't it. So much is different now. In fact, I'm kind of tempted to reveal something about myself just to see how much I can change before tomorrow. Anyway, how are you doing?"

18. - Top - End - #828
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [The Train Station]

Night Jewel waved as her body returned to normal. Luckily for Sandy, she didn't try anything too affectionate as a farewell. "Bye! Tell me about it once you get back, okay?"

Once the others were on the train, she turned to Gear. "It's been quite a day, hasn't it. So much is different now. In fact, I'm kind of tempted to reveal something about myself just to see how much I can change before tomorrow. Anyway, how are you doing?"

"Huh?...Oh...I'm fine...already missing that warm body that is Silverpine, heh.."
    She replied in a musing manner. She turned her head to look at Night Jewel and smiled.

{also, you, Bright Eyes, in FO:E, arigato}

19. - Top - End - #829
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Huh?...Oh...I'm fine...already missing that warm body that is Silverpine, heh.."
    She replied in a musing manner. She turned her head to look at Night Jewel and smiled.

{also, you, Bright Eyes, in FO:E, arigato}
    ((I'm... kind of waiting for some other people to post there, actually.))

"You probably should get used to it if you want to survive until tomorrow." Night Jewel winked. "Still, it will be kind of lonely around here, what with the others gone. What do you want to do in this quiet time?"

20. - Top - End - #830
    Titan in the Playground

[The Train Station]

Sandy waved back to the filly, unaware of how helpful he'd been in stopping the worst crime spree ever to hit Bridle Shores. "Will do! You take care now!" With that, he trotted up to join the rest of the lads.

"Manehatten vs. Fillydelphia, huh?" He scratched at his chin scruff thoughtfully. "Think I prefer Manehatten on team name alone, suppose that's as good a reason as any t'root for one of 'em, right?" he asked Fox Trot with an earnest grin. It was good to see the stallion in better spirits, and he fully intended to make sure he stayed that way. Wouldn't do to have ponies moping on his watch.

21. - Top - End - #831
    Troll in the Playground

"You probably should get used to it if you want to survive until tomorrow." Night Jewel winked. "Still, it will be kind of lonely around here, what with the others gone. What do you want to do in this quiet time?"

"I'm not really sure....I'll probably work on the Clunker, head over to the Legs' Scrapyard and see what I'll find, maybe fix up Mister Chimpcogs my mechanical monkey, he's been a little naughty and ornery lately."
    She answered rubbing her chin and looking upward in thought.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "Manehatten vs. Fillydelphia, huh?" He scratched at his chin scruff thoughtfully. "Think I prefer Manehatten on team name alone, suppose that's as good a reason as any t'root for one of 'em, right?" he asked Fox Trot with an earnest grin. It was good to see the stallion in better spirits, and he fully intended to make sure he stayed that way. Wouldn't do to have ponies moping on his watch.
    Fox Trot looked at Sandy with a small smile, Sandy's own smile being a little contagious. "They're my hometeam, been rooting for them ever since I was a wee colt." And he wasn't even a big sports fan, twas that just, it was his home team. Maybe it was because his father liked them a lot.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-12-01 at 10:02 AM.

22. - Top - End - #832
    Ettin in the Playground

"Manehatten Mares, ironic name since most of the players are male anyway,"
    Fox Trot said with a small smile, Sandy's own smile being a little contagious. "They're my hometeam, been rooting for them ever since I was a wee colt."
    Just for fun of it, Silverpine shouted, "Fillydelphia Fillies, woooooooooo!"

23. - Top - End - #833
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Yeah! We got some sports fan in town!" shouted Grills as he entered the train.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #834
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Snickers just kinda shyly slinks aboard the train. He's not really a sporty sorta stallion. He's always been more comfortable with his head in a book, pantry, or interdimensional portal. "Um... May the best team win?" he timidly observes.

25. - Top - End - #835
    Titan in the Playground

Fox Trot looked at Sandy with a small smile, Sandy's own smile being a little contagious. "They're my hometeam, been rooting for them ever since I was a wee colt." And he wasn't even a big sports fan, twas that just, it was his home team. Maybe it was because his father liked them a lot.
    "Y'don't say? I was a bit of a country colt m'self, if it weren't that obvious. Never quite lost th' accent. Anyhow, we didn't really have a home team, can't quite recall where th' closest team would be. " He shrugged. "Hope y'don't mind if I adopt yours for a night."

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Just for fun of it, Silverpine shouted, "Fillydelphia Fillies, woooooooooo!"
    Sandy mock-winced at the sudden cheers for the "enemy". He blew back a stray forelock with a huff. "Silverpine, that ain't th' right team at all. Y'best get your head on straight before we get there, else y'might look all silly when th' Manes win it."

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Snickers just kinda shyly slinks aboard the train. He's not really a sporty sorta stallion. He's always been more comfortable with his head in a book, pantry, or interdimensional portal. "Um... May the best team win?" he timidly observes.
    Sandy chuckled good-naturedly as he stepped aboard the train. "Well, Snickers, if nothin' else, we'll know you called th' game right here an' now."

(Skip to Manehatten/move to Time Bubbles Thread, or keep up the conversation?)

26. - Top - End - #836
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I'm not really sure....I'll probably work on the Clunker, head over to the Legs' Scrapyard and see what I'll find, maybe fix up Mister Chimpcogs my mechanical monkey, he's been a little naughty and ornery lately."
    She answered rubbing her chin and looking upward in thought.
    Night Jewel smiled. "I see! Sounds exciting. I've always had a fondness for mechanisms."

She then thought of something. "Say, would you care to share any of your designs? I'll need something for when I get my shop set up. If you like, I can give you a tremendous amount of leverage over me in exchange."

27. - Top - End - #837
    Troll in the Playground

"Leverage? Like what favors?"
    Gearstride asked as she started to walk and talk, her destination, the center of town.

28. - Top - End - #838
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Leverage? Like what favors?" Gearstride asked as she started to walk and talk, her destination, the center of town.
    "Oh, more than that. I'm talking about secrets of my own." Night Jewel followed along, making sure to stay close by. "I can tell you something that would cost me a lot if it were to get out. It may be a foolish risk, but hopefully you're trustworthy, and I'd rather not have to hide things anyway."

29. - Top - End - #839
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh, more than that. I'm talking about secrets of my own." Night Jewel followed along, making sure to stay close by. "I can tell you something that would cost me a lot if it were to get out. It may be a foolish risk, but hopefully you're trustworthy, and I'd rather not have to hide things anyway."

"You trust me to be trustworthy eh?"
    Gear replied with a sly playful grin. "How confident of you~" She let out a small chuckle.

"Let's just see what happens...let's go to the junkyard, there's always great stuff there!"

30. - Top - End - #840
    Dwarf in the Playground

"You trust me to be trustworthy eh?"
    Gear replied with a sly playful grin. "How confident of you~" She let out a small chuckle.

"Let's just see what happens...let's go to the junkyard, there's always great stuff there!"
    "Well, if it helps you trust me... Anyway, yes, let's go!"
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2012-12-05 at 10:29 PM.