New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 142930313233343536373839
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1150
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP:FiM] Bridles Shores Library/Downtown thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "Oh, you're gonna take a nap then?" asked Heartflight.
    "Yeah, I think so. A lullaby sounds nice right now." Pale Night says.

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh, okay," said Heartflight. In that case, she levitated her study materials over to herself. "Have a good nap then."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, okay," said Heartflight. In that case, she levitated her study materials over to herself. "Have a good nap then."
    "Thanks!"

Smoothie hums her the same lullably, and Pale Night goes to sleep within about a minute.

Smoothie stays at the counter, making sure they're okay.

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight spread out her materials on the floor around her. Most of it was stuff she already knew, but she wanted to brush up on it before meeting with Sandy and helping him out with his problem.

However, the lullaby Smoothie sang drifted her way, and made her feel a little drowsy. Her lids fluttered shut for a moment, before she shook her head and forced her eyes open. Her foal body thought a nap might be nice, but no, she had work to do....
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Titan in the Playground

Heartflight spread out her materials on the floor around her. Most of it was stuff she already knew, but she wanted to brush up on it before meeting with Sandy and helping him out with his problem.

However, the lullaby Smoothie sang drifted her way, and made her feel a little drowsy. Her lids fluttered shut for a moment, before she shook her head and forced her eyes open. Her foal body thought a nap might be nice, but no, she had work to do....
    THe unnamed foal looked like she was having a nightmare. Smoothie decided to solve this by actually singing the song.

"I will come to you in the silence. I will lift you from all your fear. You will hear my voice, I claim you as my choice. Be still and know I am here.

I am hope for you who are hopeless. I am eyes for you who long to see. In the shadows of the night, I will be your light. Come and rest in me.
    She very carefully and softly picks the unnamed foal up and puts her next to Pale Night.

"Do not be afraid I am with you. I will call you each by name. Come and follow me, I will bring you home. I love you and you are mine." The foal has quite visibly calmed down and is even smiling.

...Wow, Smoothie is actually a really damn good singer. Why doesn't she sing more often? (Her other thing she's good at that never comes up)

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Ogre in the Playground

Wow, Smoothie was a really good singer. The lullaby even made her feel good. And ... very sleepy. Tartarus chain her....

Heartflight promptly fell asleep on her books, in what looked to be a rather uncomfortable position.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Titan in the Playground

Wow, Smoothie was a really good singer. The lullaby even made her feel good. And ... very sleepy. Tartarus chain her....

Heartflight promptly fell asleep on her books, in what looked to be a rather uncomfortable position.
    Smoothie would Veeeeeerrrrrrryyyy carefully move Heartflight into a more comfortable position, get heran actual pillow, and put a blanket over her. If it seemed like she could reasonably manage it, she'd also move Heartflight over to a space somewhat out of the way.

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight didn't budge as Smoothie moved her, as she was a pretty heavy sleeper. Smoothie would be able to move her over to the other foals, or out of the way, or anyplace else without disturbing her, as long as it wasn't outside.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Titan in the Playground

Heartflight didn't budge as Smoothie moved her, as she was a pretty heavy sleeper. Smoothie would be able to move her over to the other foals, or out of the way, or anyplace else without disturbing her, as long as it wasn't outside.
    Smoothie moved Heart over close to the other two foals in the interest of keeping her eyes on all of them. Wasn't like anybody needed her right now anyway.

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight looked like she might wake up for a moment, but she settled back down when Smoothie set her down next to the other foals.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show